Reggie Bush sells Hollywood Hills home1

NFL star Reggie Bush just sold his 3 bedroom, 6 bath mansion in the Hollywood Hills for a modest $5.5 million. Bush and his girlfriend, Lilit Avagyan, outgrew the 4,831 square-foot house after their daughter Briseis was born last year.

Reggie Bush And Family Have Breakfast

From Terezowens.com:

Now that his single days are over, he no longer has a bachelor pad! Detroit Lions running back Reggie Bush listed his L.A. home for sale for $6 million this past April, and the football player just unloaded it for $5.5 million. The new buyer got a deal. He purchased the place back in 2007 for $4.7 million. The modern estate, which sits above the famed Sunset Strip, underwent a remodel and was updated with state-of-the-art everything! The abode boasts 3 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms, as well as an amazing chef’s kitchen, movie theater, second story library/loft, and an elevator that connects all three floors. The 4,831 square-foot estate features stunning views of the city, as well as a pool, spa and BBQ area on the professionally landscaped grounds.

Reggie Bush sells Hollywood Hills home10

• Celebrity Real Estate: Dr. Dre Buys Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen’s Mansion for $40M
  • JET Exclusive: T.I. at home
  • Toni Braxton’s Foreclosed Mansion Already Under Contract
  • Woman admits to fraud; spent $56 Million on Chanel, Armani and Michael Jackson memorabilia

54 Responses to “Celebrity Real Estate: Reggie Bush Sells His Hollywood Hills Home for $5.5 Million”

:woot:
      Yes lawd, REGGIE REG is Winning! and that’s a bad ass house
      :yes:

that up-top terrace and view are everything! i :heart: houses!

*daydreams* :love:

I just spoke to Tavius at Louis Vuitton. Not one man showed up to win the Louis Vuitton belt. Can you believe it?

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Sandra that’s crazy about the belt. You can send it to me though! Lol. *laughs but then has serious face*

CocoKhaleesi says:

Is it because I’m poor that I don’t understand the purpose of a house with 1 million bathrooms and only 3 bedrooms seriously but why tho?

@SANDRARose
      NO I cannot Believe it! Who aint going for FREE, and nan one of these lurkers called they Baby Deddy to go get it.
      wow

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

—————-
      I don’t get it either. 3 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms? For millions I need at least 6-7 bedrooms. Smh.

I guess all the men were at work and couldn’t go get it. :shrug:

@ CocoKhaleesi: I’ve seen multimedia dollar houses with 2 bedrooms and 9 baths. I don’t understand it either.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@SANDRARose
      wow
      —————
      :hahaha: luvin good bye!!! Lmao!!!

Chile that balcony :bow: yassss Gawd ….. I can see me out there with just my silk robe hunty and a glass of wine …. :nun:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Sandra I know you saw my comment!!! Don’t igg me!!! J/k where is Man at? Is he in Atlanta? If so he did not go?

Sandra you gave them one hour to get there :tea: hell I started to go up there anyways… but I don’t have anything Louis :tea: can’t be perpetrating without the gear :tea:

Man in Talepto ,Mississippi :tea: that’s what I heard

says:

:crying: commission anywhere between 275,000-330,000 :crying:

wish it was MINE!

Fay Fay you will get there :hug:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

The contest is over. So the belt went back on display. Next time I’ll do a contest for the ladies since, apparently, no men in Atlanta read my blog. :no:

says:

$1138.48 PSF :phew:

meanwhile i’m tryna get this lady to lower her PSF price to $32 vs the $38 PSF price she got hers listed as. she tambout she wanna recoup what she put into the house :rollseyes: chile cheese! it’s overpriced hun, & if i had a client looking in her price range, once i did the comparative market analysis it would be my duty to advise my client it was overpriced. it’s really not about how much it’s worth, but moreso what someone is willing to pay for it. right now it’s a buyer’s market here & until that changes you’d want to be more competitive if you want to sell your house. she don’t hear me tho, so yeah. aint no joke in these realtor skreets :tea:

says:

hey Jen! thanks luv :hug:

what’s been crackin in the garden today? :waiting:

Sandra been giving away luxury belts in my absence? :huh:

~~~~~~~
      when they entertain they need restrooms for all the company, they caint be in a mansion hosting a hundred or so people and 2 bathrooms
      :0)

A.J. says:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Hold up. I read your blog everyday!! I’ve been in construction meetings all afternoon therefore I missed the window of opportunity. Bravo Sandra, you stay looking out!! :thumbsup:

chile cheese! it’s overpriced hun
      ~~~~
      :hi: FAY people always value ther possessions for more than what they are really worth
      :yes:

says:

so i just got back from grocery shopping with my Mom & happened to come a cross some ice cream by Bluebell called magic cookie :crying1: it taste SEW goodt! WHY my curious greedy azz HAD to try it?!

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!?!?! <—-Nettie from color purple voice

:crying:

AJ! Cot damyum it! U iz in ATL, :spank: for missing that belt.

sure is better then that Hermes U was getting :lol: #JK

:rofl: @A.J.! …that gravi lookin like “now looka here Sandra” :nono: :rofl:

CocoKhaleesi says:

They letting “coloreds” back inside LV now? :think: Judging from one of their employees….I’m sure if you some food on their floors maybe someone would have come to claim the belt…. :kona:

A.J. says:

Your paying for the location; I’m surprised it has three bedrooms as normally two bedrooms are the norm for the area. :tea:

Fay :hug: you deserve some sweet treats right about now :yes: how you feeling hun?

says:

Luvie,

:hi:

i broke it down to her very plainly in black & white :rules: had the data backing up what i was telling her AND the feedback i was getting from other realtors who were showing her house to their clients. she’on hear me tho! we’ll revisit this talk again in 30 days when she sees her house isn’t being shown bc word has gotten out in these skreets it’s overpriced. :tea:

A.J. says:

AJ! Cot damyum it! U iz in ATL, :spank: for missing that belt.

sure is better then that Hermes U was getting :lol: #JK
      _________
      :lol: Luvn I told you when I saw big ass Rick Ross wearing a Hermes belt and the cow-hide was holl’n I could never..EVA…I made some other belt purchases that are a bit more exclusive :wink:

CocoKhaleesi says:

A.J. says:

with probably 9 bathrooms….

A.J. says:

@A.J.! …that gravi lookin like “now looka here Sandra
      Sandra knows I love huh!! But nah, I love this gravi (it gives the visual of how I operate at work).

says:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

Naannn! :hug: hey suga! no i DON’T :no:

not quick as my azz been spreading lately! BUT i also found 12 mason jars for $7.15 that i needed for this green smoothie cleanse i’m finna do, so hopefully it balances out :nun:

really my back is giving me trouble. everything else seems fine. worried about my back tho :(

A.J. says:

with probably 9 bathrooms…
      _________
      Egg-actly

*a man voice* Can I get that belt?

says:

:lol: AJ u sew bourgeoisie :love:

A.J. says:

*a man voice* Can I get that belt?
      The contest is over. Sorry DTTS.

says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

*a man voice* Can I get that belt?

:lol: nan lick of sense! hey guhl :waves:

A.J. says:

AJ u sew bourgeoisie
      No way Fay-fay. I’m as real as it gets.

But nah, I love this gravi (it gives the visual of how I operate at work).
      _______________________________

:fistbump: I got a “at work” face too! now i’m thoroughly tickled at you! :ghost:

A.J. says:

Alright Fine Folks on the evening shift, it’s been real :peace:

Y’all didn’t like my mayne voice? :rofl:

Nobody in ATL thought their BD was good enough to go get that belt… WOW

awww Fay, I’m sorry to hear that about your back :no: BUT, on the bright side, check out the post downstairs with EJ and there’s all kinds of tips on fighting the ‘spread’ with the use of corsets and such :yes: :rofl:

:bye: AJ and Yeah I remember when u seenT rozay with the belt :hahaha:

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

damn, how i miss big gurl hour? ain’t NO WAY i ain’t the president and also a client of that there club :pizza: :nun:

Crimsontide says:

Rich people problems – How does 1 man, 1 woman and a toddler outgrow a nearly 5,000 sq ft mansion? smh

deedeegirl says:

beautiful house

CocoKhaleesi says:

:newpost: Shim….

Thanks A.J.! Maybe I should have eliminated the timeframe. :shrug:

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

*a man voice* Can I get that belt?

A.J. says:
      The contest is over. Sorry DTTS.

pointhimout says:

I’m late, but what was the offer with the LV belt?

topic: please explain how a couple with one child outgrows 5,000sf exactly.

ms_no-no says:

:waiting: Ok, so someone please set me straight; HOW does a family where the husband is gone 5 months of the year OUTGROW a 3 bedroom, 4800 SQ. foot mansion???