Celebrity Style: Chanel Graffiti Backpack

Khloe Kardashian leaves LA

The backpack has come a long way from its less glamorous days as a utility storage bag for hikers and campers. The backpack is perfect for today’s woman on the go who needs a hands-free yet fashionable accessory that compliments her attire while drawing attention to her great taste in fashion.

Reality TV star Khloe Kardashian was seen arriving at LAX airport wearing her Chanel Graffiti backpack which retails for $3,800.
Photo: Kreusch/Splash News

cc

The Chanel Canvas Graffiti backpack is designer Karl Lagerfeld‘s latest addition to Chanel’s backpack line. The bag debuted in Chanel’s spring 2014 runway show. The canvas backpack features the familiar interlocking C’s in a graffiti-print, embellished with friendship bracelet-like ropes to appeal to the young and old.

Miley Cyrus Chanel Canvas Graffiti

Bad girl singer Miley Cyrus once famously told MTV, “You can just mix white trash and Chanel, that’s me.”
Photo: Splash News

Lilly Allen Chanel backpack

British singer Lily Allen was spotted wearing her Chanel Graffiti backpack while traveling through Heathrow Airport in May. According to The NY Post, Lily tricked out her backpack with Fendi’s Monster charms.
Photo: Startraks

Kristen Stewart Chanel SPL

Tomboy actress Kristen Stewart always rocks a backpack wherever she travels. Here she is seen arriving at Karl Lagerfeld’s office in Paris on February 4, 2014, wearing a Chanel graffiti backpack.
Photo: KCS Presse / Splash News

Chloe Grace Moretz SPL

Atlanta actress Chlöe Grace Moretz, 17, attended the Giorgio Armani Privé show in Paris this past June.
Photo: Vladimir Labissiere/Splash News Mark

95 Responses to “Celebrity Style: Chanel Graffiti Backpack”

libra80sbaby says:

Meh.. :shrugs: It’s aight

libra80sbaby says:

My Grandma used to call bookbags, “booksatchets” (bookbag + Satchel) :lol:

Kristen Stewart looks like she has an odor :no:

chile CHEESE! Not for $3800. Im Not eccentric :shrug:

Khloe has lost a lot of weight? Is she on the booga suga weight loss plan? :snort:

:think:

Beta says:

I don’t like

Im interested in KHLOE’s SHADES, they are dope az hayle.

:blink: :facepalm:

Wasting time says:

Miley still doing Mike Will Made It?

luVn_liFe… says:

Im interested in KHLOE’s SHADES, they are dope az hayle.

:cosign:

Khloe is looking good here! :yes: I do not like her with French Montana but she is showing Slowmar (if he cares) that she is doing just fine!

Deez shole is some dingy lookin yt folk.
    :eek:

Oh and about the backbag. I wouldn’t pay $300 for it. Does nothing for me.

Deez shole is some dingy lookin yt folk.
    ~~~~~
    *SNORT* SNORT*

bama_n_jersey says:

WAIT…y’all left to early. I am trying to finish up Wasting’s story…

*********************************

“She said ‘Sure just let me go to the ladies room right quick’. She went into the ladies room, removed her granny panties, came bcak out and told him she was ready to go. As she is walking through down the cold New York sidewalks (cold under her skirt) she telss him “I’ll just wait in the lobby until you change’. He looks at her and gives her the small smile and says ‘ No come on up.’”…

Milky says:

I was only gone borrow him for a strong 15 minutes. you can have him back for the whole other 23 hours and 45minutes of the day there is no I in team, Milkay!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    :cuss: I am not giving up my 15 minutes of Boris for nobody. You betta go find you something else gurl. Go swallow a snake mitta fact a few snakes.. :rofl:

:chase: MISTAKEN :huh: is.ur.small.gravie.photoshopped? :eek:

Milky says:

aww shait Sandra about to get hur a new backpack!!!! I didnt know it was a whole backpack crew!! :shocked:

My request for new emotes >>> :waves: Sandra :pray:

<—– would NOT pay $3,800 for this bag :no:
    Lagerfeld is a master couturier, but this looks fad-ish and is not cute, to moi :shrug: but, it's "exclusive" :rolleyes: so i suppose that makes it a 'must-have' item :tea:

VDot says:

:typing: As Waste waiting on her mystery man to arrive she checked her Wet N Wild lipstank in the mirror. She was still cute :winky: Suddenly her phone rings. (she opens her flip phone) Hello baby where are you? :cell: WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHERE AM I???Who you calling baby????? Ummmmm :bite: We broke up MisterFutureWaste! (hangs up the phone)……
    As she stares into the distance thinking about whether she should give him another chance a beige wonder walks up to her. “sorry I am late.. I had practice. I need to change you want to stop by my house first?”
    Wasting was nervous because the new dude was fine and had a nice body. She was a LAAADDDYYYY and didn’t want to move too fast. Plus she had on her granny panties because she didn’t wash clothes. WHAT WILL SHE DO? :eek:
    _____________________________________
    The song YOLO had been playing on loop in her head and felt that they were appropiate to her situation. She had made a fool of herself the night before when she first met the beige wonder. As she thought back to last night when she tripped while trying to shake his head and instead accidentally brushing against his d!ck a blush ran across her cheeks :ashamed: She had to leave him with a different memory. So she looked at the beige wonder and said, “That will be fine” :yes: but I must use the restroom really quick. She ran to the side of the building where she took off her granny panties and tossed them in the trash. She was happy she brought her wet wipes and freshened up her cootie cat. She looked up and caught the eye of the homeless man living in the nearby cardboard box. He was looking like :eek: but all she could do was :shrug: and :lol: while saying “Hey a gal has to do what a gal’s gotta do when d!cks involved”

havent seen Lily Allen in forever. she used to have a song I liked but I cant remember it right now. :shrugs:

VDot says:

Is that the bookbag you wore in your family pics Sandra? :tea:

bama_n_jersey says:

@Vdot…I just read your story down stairs we are >>>>>here<<<<<

_______________________________________
    Continuing the story for Waste….

As they ride up in the elevator the sexual tension is palpable. There is an old lady in the elevator and even she looks like she feels it and wants to smash. But they don’t invite her in :eek: When they get inside he says would you like something to drink? She says are you trying to get me drunk :winky: He says no actually I only have water but I thought I’d ask :oops: Life of a bachelor.
    Suddenly feeling as if she has misread the signs Waste crosses her legs and squeeze her petunia tight as it has been exposed to the air. She feels like such a whore. He tells her to make herself at home and he will be right back……..

San ah make ya dance says:

Looks like she needs some mayonnaise or something on that hair :no:

San ah make ya dance says:

———————-

:popcorn: so when does the herpes tree come in at?

lovezoe says:

Kinda long, but thoughts?

News 12 reporter Sean Bergin made a controversial statement about “young black men” on TV Monday and now he has reportedly been suspended.

The regional News 12 Networks, which serve New York and New Jersey, ran a story (above) about Jersey City Police Officer Melvin Santiago, who was fatally wounded in a shootout at a Jersey City Walgreens on Sunday. The network interviewed angry residents in the segment, many of whom weren’t very sensitive to the police officer’s death.

“We were besieged, flooded with calls from police officers furious that we would give media coverage to the life of a cop killer,” Bergin said. “It’s understandable. We decided to air it because it’s important to shine a light on this anti-cop mentality that has so contaminated America’s inner cities.”

Then Bergin began editorializing.

“This same sick, perverse line of thinking is evident from Jersey City to Newark and Patterson to Trenton. It has made the police officer’s job impossible, and it has got to stop. The underlying cause for all of this, of course, young black men growing up without fathers. Unfortunately, no one in the news media has the courage to touch that subject,” he added.

Bergin’s on-air comments were enough to get him suspended, according to a report in The Blaze. The segment has since been removed from News 12′s website and, according to the report, Bergin was asked to stay home during the early part of this week.

“It is News 12′s policy that reporters must be objective and not state personal opinions on-air,” said a spokesperson from News 12 in a statement to TheWrap. “In regards to the particular incident with Sean Bergin, the matter is being addressed internally and we don’t comment on personnel matters.”

VDot says:

Deez shole is some dingy lookin yt folk.

:rofl: :yes: They all look homeless. Except Khloe. She just looks like she’s on a mission for some black cawk. Pretty sure she has a big black dildo in that bag, two tubes of Astro Glide, a cawk ring or two, a few pair of thongs and a whip :yes:

her wet wipes and freshened up her cootie cat.

< — Luvie. This is a real guhl. Her name is Makayla and she may or may not have fetal alcohol syndrome.

User Friendly says: :popcorn: so when does the herpes tree come in at?
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    BWAHahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! :rofl: :dead:

These bags are ugly. And they look cheap.

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says: I am weak :ghost: You forgot to add she learned about the wet wipes from her girl Luvie

~~~~~~~~
    :facepalm: at ALL THIS! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :oops:

VDot says:

@Vdot…I just read your story down stairs we are >>>>>here<<<<<

:fistbump: :rofl:

PO Makayla :| *GabbyLIPQuiver*

Wasting time says:

I love y’all so!!
    :bounce:

lovezoe says:

Kinda long, but thoughts?
    Then Bergin began editorializing.
    Bergin’s on-air comments were enough to get him suspended, according to a report in The Blaze. The segment has since been removed from News 12?s website and, according to the report, Bergin was asked to stay home during the early part of this week.
    “It is News 12?s policy that reporters must be objective and not state personal opinions on-air,” said a spokesperson from News 12 in a statement to TheWrap. “In regards to the particular incident with Sean Bergin, the matter is being addressed internally and we don’t comment on personnel matters.”

Hmmm mmm :tea:

I wish there were a study on this phenomenom but then again Man done already told us that some ppl think that what happens to their sperm after it leaves their body is none of their business. I wish more black fathers knew how valuable their time and energy is in the lives of their kids but let me not get started……

San aint gone be like “here she go” today :lol:

Who had a refresh with wet wipes on a snatch. Im done

VDot says:

______________________________

Jeter runs into the bathroom where he strips down naked. He examinies the bat he carrys in his pants, to make sure his latest outbreak is gone. WHile there he pops a few Valtrex and chews them up so they’ll hit his bloodstream quickly. He throws one in his bootyhole just to be extra careful. He’s still embarassed that word got out about him infecting Jessica Alba. He knows Time Waster is just a regular girl and could sue him if he infects her. As he waits for the meds to dissolve in both places, he flexes in the mirror and kisses his biceps and then pats his 8 pack stomach. “Here goes nothing” he thinks. “I am about to give her this Louisville slugger tonight. I batted good at practice and I am about to bat this puss up. I hope she doesn’t have a gag reflex :blow: ” He checks to make sure he has some extra gift baskets under the sink because he always likes to send his one nighters home with a gift (non-herp) to remember him by.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I am here for this ongoing story!!! :popcorn:

libra80sbaby says:

JENIE!!!! :happy: :kiss:

Khloe looks cute here :yes: (at least, from the front… no telling what type of diaper donk disaster is festering around byke :no: )

libra80sbaby says:

______________________________
    ———————-
    I told yall he does those fie azz gift baskets and sends them home in Limos with a “Thank You” card. Generous and Thoughtful Hoeing 101

@LOVE ZOE
    “The underlying cause for all of this, of course, young black men growing up without fathers. Unfortunately, no one in the news media has the courage to touch that subject”

This is the foolishness the media spouts. The resentment directed at cops is their doing by being criminals themselves and their long documented harrassment and unfair prosecution of blacks.

I have ZERO sympathy for any cop. Absolutely none. They don’t deserve it. They don’t do me any favors. Their main job is write tickets to create income. Their secondary duty is to RECORD crimes that have already occured. Their third duty is to protect property. Protection of people is LAST on their list of priorities.

I don’t care what happens to any of them. They signed up for their job so they should all keep their collective mouths shut and do it. And yes, I have police officers in my family that are good people and they have the exact same feelings towards police officers themselves.

Phuck em all.

Who had a refresh with wet wipes on a snatch. Im done

went to somebody house and they had a rePHresh in the dam crisper of the fridgerator. :facepalm:

maybe thats where it belongs but it was still odd to see it.

Wasting time says:

—————————–
    IDK I need to see the numbers so is he saying that all black men who commit crimes are fatherless cause I got a few family members with active fathers in they house hold who ain’t chit, never was chit and I can’t foresee them being chit either.

lovezoe says:

Man- you need a :hug: I have sympathy for anyone murdered. That’s what happened to this cop. I got my feelings about the fuzz, but I do feel most want to go home at night

I can’t font no mo :crying1: V said he gone give her a gift basket but one without the Valtrex. And why he popping trex pills like they gone work johnny on the spot. I guess if Magic can take his AIDS AWAY pills and win he can take a herp pill and do the same :lol:

@WASTING TIME
    “young black men growing up without fathers. Unfortunately, no one in the news media has the courage to touch that subject,”
    —————————–

VDot says:

I got it from you. Good looking out! :fistbump:

maybe thats where it belongs but it was still odd to see it.
    ~~~~~
    Wipes in the crisper? that must of bean for some super irritated hemorrhoids

@LOVE ZOE
    “Man- you need a I have sympathy for anyone murdered. That’s what happened to this cop. I got my feelings about the fuzz, but I do feel most want to go home at night”
    _________________________

I ain’t wish death on him. But he signed up for that. That’s what police do. Nothing to even discuss here.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@LOVE ZOE
    Phuck em all.

Hmmm mmm :tea: makes sense

VDot says:

trex pills

:rofl: He just trying to be extra careful. He got a lot to lose :eek:

___________________________________

he finally had an opportunity to say something he BEEN wanting to say anyway :tea: As If, there are only Black criminals in New Jersey, of ALL places :smack:

luVn_liFe… says:

Wipes in the crisper? that must of bean for some super irritated hemorrhoids

I thought rePHresh are like stick-ups for the cootie cat. :shrugs: they come in that green tinfoil with flowers on the box.

I honestly dont know and dam sure wasnt finna ask at that moment.

Okay…I will font some more :rolleyes: :lol:
    :typing: As Jeter walks back into the room Waste slowly uncrosses her legs Basic Instinct style
    :shock: Jeter pauses as he seems she is ALL NATURAL. The women he typically beds now are hairless.. but she’s a regular fine chick so it comes with the territory. He just won’t be eating the box tonight :nono: He makes a note to slide in a coupon for Karechuee Tran to wax her next time and paint her nails. As he gets closer to her he can see she wants the D. As he gets closer to her she can tell he wants her. His baseball bat is on J. He was a small curve. Suddenly she bursts into tears. Mister Waste has a curve too :wails: Alarmed Jeter starts to byke up. Uhhhhhhh :stop: let me get my tape recorder so we can get it on record that his was consensual.
    No silly it’s not that. I just miss my ex. He is the only man I have been with. Jeter busts out laughing :rofl: LTODC (Lies told on Derek’s couch) But he tells her it’s ok and they can take it slow. He gives her a hug. Suddenly Waste smells his Cool Water and get turnt up. She reaches down and grabs his bat and says “You wanna hit a home run or nah?”

lovezoe says:

___________________________________

he finally had an opportunity to say something he BEEN wanting to say anyway As If, there are only Black criminals in New Jersey, of ALL places
    ———
    This I believe.

~~~~~
    ewwhhh, IDK bout that either USER :eek: :eek:

VDot says:

:blink: See I disagree with this mentality in general. The 70% wedlock statistic is thrown around a lot, but that doesn’t mean the father isn’t active and present. Many times they’re actually in the household, just not married to the mama :yes:

@NANCY
    “No he is blaming the death of a police officer on young black men as a whole. SMH. It ain’t got CHIT to do with black men. Phuck that dude.

___________________________________

_________________________

Cause ain’t no way I woulda been up in that studio and wouldn’t have completely went off on that clown.

VDot says:

Jeter pauses as he seems she is ALL NATURAL

I just got here and haven’t read anymore. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So I need to go byke and read this article and be about ish? :blink:

VDot says:

OMG :dead: :dead: :rofl: :crying1: I hate Mistaken!!

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

So I need to go byke and read this article and be about ish?

:nono: nah you good. keep doing what you doing, boo :happy:

Some cold vag inserts? Man LISTEN

Not having a dad in the house does not make you go shoot somebody up. What about all the white kids with their rich picket fence houses that shoot up schools. Or I forgot they were bullied or depressed :thumbsup:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@NANCY
    ___________________________________
    _________________________

Certain things just don’t need to be said :no:

Derek big peter Jeter dont wear no Cool Water :rofl:

Wasting time says:

———————-
    What is wrong with thee :crying:

:gossip: Cool Water was my chit though :rofl:

@JENIE
    “They must ain’t have not nair black person worked on the show. Or is this dude an Uncle Tom?

Certain things just don’t need to be said
    _________________________

I am not good at biting my tongue.

Man LISTEN
    My husband says this so i die a little every time you say it :lol:

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

that IS a legitimate problem but our missing father epidemic is a real problem too….at the same dam time.

lovezoe says:

——–
    He said he would say it again. He knew he was breaking the rules. Just another example of how they feel about us. So the alabasters that kill folks, what’s their reasoning. Or got meth faces.

VDot says:

Jeter smiles mischievously and nods. He reaches under her skrit and starts playing with her cootie cat, trying to braid her hairs. He puts a side part in her bush and finds the “magical button”. As he starts to push the button, Time Waster starts squirming on the couch. She starts breathing heavy and moaning but with a deep voice. It surprises Jeter at first :eek: because he can feel that she’s a woman, but he the voice catches him off guard. She starts grunting and chanting “Make me feel good, make me feel good”

Derek big peter Jeter dont wear no Cool Water
    __________________________
    I’m saying it was years ago man! Work with me!!!! :rofl:
    Somebody do the next part. I got 1-2 entries left in me then I quit.

lovezoe says:

I am not good at biting my tongue.
    ———-
    This is true.

Beta says:

I just read tweets between Chief Keef supposedly baby movas one 30 & the other one 17 lawd thots to the 5th power :facepalm: how do you fathom to sleep with that special boy

missyJ says:

Y’all done got this storyline going :popcorn:

t, trying to braid her hairs
    GONE NAH :crying1: GIT :chase:

Who Dat says: Some cold vag inserts? Man LISTEN
    ~~~~~~~~~
    lol

Wasting time says:

Where Beta!
    Let me break out my urban dictionary

______________________________

i googled him. he one of them simp looking, pasty-faced, pillsbury dough boy, middle aged yt guys (the kind who believe “affirmative action” ‘discriminates’ against THEM). he prob think he a Dan Rather but he really a Ron Burgundy :rolleyes:

Some cold vag inserts?

:yes: coochie pops!

Some cold vag inserts? Man LISTEN
    _________

:shrugs: I bet somebody go home and try too. :tea: <—cold tea

ricanlbc says:

Her split ends are a hot mess!!! All that money and you looking like a chubby whore! LMAOOOOOOO

Khloe’s hair & makeup is laid! Thats all I got cute Chanel backpack! :tea: