Celebrity Style: What was Chris Brown Wearing at the 2014 BET Awards

Chris Brown wearing custon plaid extended button shirt dress

Singer Chris Brown returned to the stage for the first time since being locked up for a probation violation. Chris, 25, performed “Loyal” at the 2014 BET Awards this past weekend. According to Upscalehype.com, Chris wore a custom plaid extended button shirt dress with zipper detail created by fashion stylist and costume designer Seth Chernoff. Chris also wore a red hat by Louise Greene, H&M destroyed denim jeans, and Nike Air Yeezy Red October sneakers ($245).

Chris Brown wearing custon plaid extended button shirt dress1

Nike Air Yeezy 2 red October

Photos: Kevin Winter/Getty Images

62 Responses to “Celebrity Style: What was Chris Brown Wearing at the 2014 BET Awards”

missyJ says:

Breezy said my chit custom bruh. Ugly as hail but custom :tea:

San ah make ya dance says:

He looks interesting in the face

San ah make ya dance says:

WHY that haircut with the fat face :nono:

————
    Coochie Tran wasn’t available??? :lol:

KayCeiSoul says:

He looks like a swolled up Al B. Sure/Christopher Blacktoof Williams up there.

But…I love Chris. :heart:

Hell he don’t even know :tea: CB if ya reading I disappointed in you dude… dump that leach and your fake friends and get some sense about yourself before you end up dead or in jail …… oh yeah can’t blame no one no more when you keep running back to the same trash … folks stop feeling sorry for ya :tea:

Milky says:

I am waiting on these feminine azz ninjas to start wearing 4 inch heals but they will be 4 inches wide as well so they wont look like women’s shoes. These ninjas not even trying to hide the fact that they are wearing dresses and skurts. :facepalm:

Breezy look like Al B Sure :tea: just like him :hahaha:

KayCeiSoul says:

I love Chris BROWN that is.

Christopher Williams can get stabbed in the hand by Nino again for all I curh. :coffee:

missyJ says:

@san

He look like Kid circa ’93

He looks like he was about to fart up top :no:
    I like CB :yes;

at this rate, Rihanna aint never taking this nigga back. you win, Kookoo :champ:

thats all you, boo.

He look like Kid circa ’93
    ———————
    Or a chipmunk. That shyt ain’t working or making any other organs work :no:

Milky says:

his face uptop looks like “Oops I think I chitted on myself”

He looks a mess in that 2nd clse up :no:

Hershey says:

this whole wearing shirts as dresses over jeans is starting to bother me…what’s the rapper’s name who wore the half shirt, pank nails and skinny jeans? Kid Cudi I think chile :thinking: they may be like Hank at night…

Those kicks are Hot though

That first pic look like he might have saw Rhi getting up out the audience walking out :rofl: …. he saying ” wait :blink: why she leaving? “

Milky says:

so hershey so saying that all of them are dyckfaces (luvie I love you made this word up) :rofl:

Those kicks are Hot though
    —————
    :yes: My dude wanted those so bad

:hahaha: that chyte is horrid :rofl: ol dykeface kneegros!

@san
    They expensive?

Unshakable says:

Why when i saw that first pic i thought of freddie krueger?

VDot says:

That first pic scares me. They said he spotted his probation officer in the crowd :hahaha:

ION like these tunics for guys :no: Or those one shirts (women) that are long in the front and back and you can tie between your legs if you want :nono:

Unshakable says:

Memma him……back in the dayz of nightmare on elm street. Also in that group was Jason, Mike Myers, Jason, and of course, the most infamous of all…..Bloody Mary….no relation to Proud.

#knowingishalfthebattle

KayCeiSoul says:

They said he spotted his probation officer in the crow

**********************

Unshakable says:

@VDot,

I started to get one, but it posed a dilemma….i didn’t know if they put too much fabric in the back and not enoigh in the front or what.

#crucialconflict

OpinionHated says:

Karreuche had on that plaid shirt dress thing before…. I think hers was black but it was ugly then too…

The weight looks good on him – her looks perplexed in that photo…

No male out of high school should wear brightly colored sneakers – so childish to me… graduate to some all white forces or a pair of dress shoes… dress your dang age – I mean you Mello, Mayweather, and that preacher man who came out in Camo pants…

jeniefrumdabloc says:

That first pic look like he might have saw Rhi getting up out the audience walking out …. he saying ” wait why she leaving? “
    ——————–
    :hahaha: :hailnaw:

:think: sow, with the weight gain, he just grabbed up Joyce’s shirtdress, threw on some yeezy’s, and hit the stage…

Oh… and, Sandra… about the LV belt, what about women who prefer to dress as males? what if Da Brat or prep-school Maya or Hank’s burlfriend, or R Kelly doorter, or Siya wanted to win it???? :think:

San ah make ya dance says:

Luvn, They were too exclusive to just get. I can’t remember exact price, but now the prices will run you at the least maybe $500 resale

A 23-year-old nanny pleaded not guilty to charges after leaving two children in a sweltering minivan while she went tanning.
    *folks are OUTTA line!!*

and that is MAYBE the LEAST

——–
    Who said they man wanted those shoes again???? Cause obviously he lame as FOK
    :crying1:

Hershey says:

Milky says:

________________________________________________

:rofl: I :heart: this word too…oh the vocab EYE I have learnt up in chea!

Who said they man wanted those shoes again???? Cause obviously he lame as FOK
    :crying1:
    ————-
    Girl BYE!

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

Who said they man wanted those shoes again???? Cause obviously he lame as FOK
    _____________________________

:chase: getcho ass back up under the dryer and stop starting mess!

————-
    Who the hell still wears white forces :rofl: :bye: A baby or your old school uncle. If you don’t know nothing about shoes just don’t even comment :no:

ol dykeface kneegros!

instant classic! :rofl:

Throw some Old Spice on with those shoes too :tea:

Matter of fact some BOD

Momma I made it!!! says:

Hey Roses :waves:

I :love: me some Chris but he needs to cut the shyt!!! He been out what 2 days and he’s back at it!!! Dont you have an album to put together I need to hear something!!!

$500 isnt bad if tour gonna get the weat out of them.
    Ive paid dearly for less :oops:
    They’re dope though :yes:

Momma I made it!!! says:

Hey Roses

I me some Chris but he needs to cut the shyt!!! He been out what 2 days and he’s back at it!!! Dont you have an album to put together I need to hear something!!!

he came out with a single this week. its called Flame :yes:

San ah make ya dance says:

Don’t even get me started. Shyt I’m like candy. Don’t fck with me about my fam, man and food :bye:

:newpost:

:sissyclaws the blog air:
    BYKE UP OFF ME!!! I don’t make the blog comment news I just report them :eek: :chase:

San ah make ya dance says:

$500 isnt bad if tour gonna get the weat out of them.
    Ive paid dearly for less :oops:
    They’re dope though :yes:
    ——————-
    Girl they on ebay for 900 :phew: But yea if you really want, 5 aint bad. (no speaking for myself) :lol:

VDot says:

:no: It’s a set up. They trying to trip you up. Literally :eek:

Momma I made it!!! says:

————————————-

she wouldnt be able to enter a plea Id be on her!!! :chase:

Dif “colored” tennis shoes is a no no, and age inappropriate?
    :think:
    No peep toes ?

No colored kicks ?

OpinionHated says:

I’ll take an old man wearing old spice and a fat bank account over the young dude with no money cause he spent it on $500 bright red sneakers any day….

VDot says:

Who the hell still wears white forces :rofl: :bye:

I swear I read white forces and was like :blink: Might as well get some K-Swiss if you going back that far :lol:

Bish that don’t mean he aint got no money :no: Convo OVA :bye:

Momma I made it!!! says:

Thanks User I havent heard it yet. I’ll be sure to listen before end of day!!! :yes:

KayCeiSoul says:

Might as well get some K-Swiss if you going back that far

********************************

Used to be my standard shoe for many teenaged moons.
    Bought two pairs at a time at each purchase. :yes:

They can gone ahead an bring these back.

*Goes to start a K-Swiss petition*

zurishay says:

so Im here looking for that NJ giveaway. :lol:

CocoKhaleesi says:

:think: Para mi no me gusta….

deedeegirl says:

throwing up gang signs I see. this child is never going to grow up and get it together.

tintin1979 says:

chris brown is so chunky, he looks good but uncomfortable.

eastpointvet says:

you won’t get a real pair of those shoes for under 2k and that would be a bargain. anybody selling them for less got a fake pair and its a ton of those out there but they realistically in the 3-5k range depending on the size you wear.