Floyd Mayweather arriving at Boa Steakhouse

Boxer Floyd Mayweather and model Lisa Hernandez were seen arriving at Boa Steakhouse in West Hollywood, CA. early Wednesday, July 02. Mayweather is never at a loss for female companionship. But one female he can’t have is Tameka “Tiny” Harris, the wife of rapper T.I. T.I. and Tiny have settled their differences (real or imagined), and Tiny is no longer checking for Floyd. (Rumor has it that she never was). Tiny gave Floyd dust on the red carpet at the 2014 BET Awards in LA this past weekend.
Photos: WAB / Splash News

Chris Brown leaving the Emerson Theatre

Singer/songwriter Chris Brown was spotted leaving the Emerson Theatre in Hollywood soon after his bestie, Karrueche Tran, exited the venue. Chris, Karrueche and singer Christina Milian partied together into the wee hours of Wednesday morning. Rumor has it that Christina is dating man whore rapper Lil Wayne. But Wayne is not a music producer, so we don’t believe that one.
Photos: Winston Burris/WENN.com

92 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Chris Brown, Christina Milian, Karrueche Tran, Floyd Mayweather”

Chris Chris get rid of everyone in your crew for real and even Kaerachhu :no: I’m sorry but dude but these folks do not mean you well at all :no:

Floyd is messy as hell…. I saw that diss on the carpet :lol:

VDot says:

Tiny didn’t know what was going on. Her assistant/whatever strong armed her and dragged her away. :lol:

:thinking: Hmmm I wonder if the other LSLH chick was :mad: Floyd kept trying to chase all of those women down in front of her. :lol:

Lil Wayne stays pulling some bad chicks. Well except Nivea. Speaking of Lil Wayne, I swear Karrine (Super :blow: ) just posted a video of her and Souljah Boy :blink: I thought she was digging in the bottom of the barrels with Eddie Winslow, but she proved me wrong. :shocked:

No one gives a damn about Christina :shrugs:

I like Chris’ sweater short set :yes:

:blink: I actually like C. Millie’s white shoes. The studs definitely help :yes:

bama_n_jersey says:

But Tiny didn’t even know Floyd was trying to talk to her…so was it really a diss by her???

Tiny was shyttung bricks when floyd was trying to get her attention

Smonae says:

Christina more used up than Kim
    And Jenie I agree, CB need to clean house :yes: all that talent gone to waste :no:

Hershey says:

Souljah Boy is paid, has money for days that’s why she’s :blow: and :hunching: on tape….again….trifling a–

But Wayne is not a music producer, so we don’t believe that one
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    IDGAF what is or is KNAT. I DO know I am exhausted from waiting on Carter V. Like I am schleep! :yawn:

Smonae says:

Bama :hi: I missed ya downstairs

Luvn Tiny didnt want to deal with her fool at home, T.I. would’ve been back in jail if she had stopped to talk to Money

Savannah says:

Karate and her favorite shoes! Morning y’all.

bama_n_jersey says:

:offtopic: I just read that Jeremy Meeks has signed with a Hollywood Agent…..

SummerBaby says:

Chris get rid of everyone in your crew for real and even Kaerachhu I’m sorry but dude but these folks do not mean you well at all
    ————————–
    :cosign:

Hershey says:

Souljah Boy is paid, has money for days

:huh: not sure that I believe this. anything is possible but I just dont think this is really true.

I had money “for days” too at income tax time. 5 days to be exact. :nun:

bama_n_jersey says:

:waves: Smonae

bama_n_jersey says:

:cosign: about Chris getting rid of the people around him. I think he needs at least one person that is that ral friend and tells him the F’ed up stuff he is doing and stops it!!!

@Nae
    I know, gawd can u imagine :bite:
    TI probably would have went slap off on site

bama_n_jersey says:

*real*

Crimsontide says:

Where does Floyd keep finding these tiny women? I mean, they’re still not taller than him in heels. I thought he was like 5’1″, yes?

Smonae says:

Christina more used up than Kim
    And Jenie I agree, CB need to clean house :yes: all that talent gone to waste

They are toxic, and he looks intoxicated on these photos :no: he has way to many leeches around him… sad situation to be in when no one is really looking out for your well-being….. and he looks like the weight is falling back off

Hershey says:
    Souljah Boy is paid, has money for days

Is he? He seems like the type to have blown through it between :buttshake: :snort: :steer: and :koolaid:

SummerBaby says:

What was Karrueche doing for a living before she met Chris Brown?

must be cold wherever they are. everybody has on long sleeves and jackets :think:

either that or these niggas got track marks :tea:

SummerBaby says:

What was Karrueche doing for a living before she met Chris Brown?

Family nail shop? :shrug:

missyJ says:

================

Especially Ruche, you saw how he go blonde with her… his blonde hair is like Britney Pink wig. When it came out you know she was about to go crazy

SummerBaby says:

Where does Floyd keep finding these tiny women? I mean, they’re still not taller than him in heels. I thought he was like 5’1?, yes?
    ———————
    :rofl: I want to know why he wears long sleeves so much.

SummerBaby says:

What was Karrueche doing for a living before she met Chris Brown?

acrylic tips

VDot says:

@MissyJ -Same way I feel when someone goes red. Means chit aint for the right :nono:

I :love: me some Trashy Brittney tho. :lol:

Folks talked about Rhianna being toxic :tea: hell I think she is worse IMO….. :no: sucking the life out of that dude …..

missyJ says:

Lisa got on platform peeptoes AND her toes haved creeped way past the peep :facepalm: #maybetylerperrycanhelp

Savannah says:

Is that a small peen print Floyd? :huh:

SummerBaby says:

I think Chris has a lot of “yes” men on his team even Karruche. He has nobody to tell him no or that he’s going too far.

They say CB was in the club throwing up Blood signs :eyeroll:

bama_n_jersey says:

Folks talked about Rhianna being toxic hell I think she is worse IMO….. sucking the life out of that dude …..

**************

:yes:

Buttercup says:

Lisa, I like your hair *K Michelle’s voice*

Morning y’all :waves:

missyJ says:

hell I think she is worse IMO….. :no: sucking the life out of that dude …..

=========

Just another person depending on him for their livelihood.

SummerBaby says:

VDot says:

They say CB was in the club throwing up Blood signs
    —————
    That’s why he was dressed in red during his performance

Hershey says:

User Friendly says:

Hershey says:

Souljah Boy is paid, has money for days

I had money “for days” too at income tax time. 5 days to be exact.
    ____________________________________

:rofl: :tears: :stop: IT!!!! him’s worth a refund check or two!

Savannah says:

CB is the only one out his crew that looks faded, everyone else seems to be straight. Yeah ole boy got way too many yes men around.

Hershey says:

Ok Souljah boy tellum is worth 23 mil some say upwards of 30 mil, he wrotes a lot of shyt for the pen-challenged rappers, he got some coins, a lil jingle jangle :lol:

SellieBaby says:

Tiny saw that man…you could see how nervous she was in her face…like, “Lord please don’t let this ___ come over here starting mess…” And Floyd had the face like he KNEW what he was doing (messy).

Smonae says:

Butter :waves:

Hey :waves: Today is my Friday. I already left work. About to get these tresses silkened, colored and beautified. YOU CARE :eek.

Buttercup says:

I had money “for days” too at income tax time. 5 days to be exact. :nun:
    ==========

:shock:
    Cotttt dayyyuuuuuummmmm
    Soulja boy is worth what?

Crimsontide says:

LMAO @ #maybetylerperrycanhelp

I think ‘Ruche was claiming the #1 go to BS job title of “stylist” before Chris came and saved her. And I agree, he always looks sick when she’s around. She’s not good for him at all!

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

Hey Today is my Friday. I already left work. About to get these tresses silkened, colored and beautified. YOU CARE :eek.

what color?

I really think Im going blonde at some point this summer. My boss wont like it but I will :nun:

Jdore says:

Chris looks high as hell!

Good Morning Roses :hi:

libra80sbaby says:

The chick with Floyd is pretty. Chris look :snort: as hell. Dude aint learn chit in rehab or jail. That’s why I’m not an advocate for FORCING ppl into rehab. It aint gone do them NO good if they aint ready to change. Just a waste of time, money, and resources. Chris went because he HAD to. But look at him…still on that narcotic :nono:

libra80sbaby says:

The chick with Floyd is pretty.

she looks like the picture on his shirt. I wonder if it was intentional.

Hershey says:

Karate isn’t good for Chris because she allows him to be a fck up. If she puts her foot down he may kick it from under her, if she says nothing, he’s in and out of court, double edged sword :tea:

@User: I know I am not doing blonde bc I think I am too brown for that’s or rather it’s not my thing. I have seen some brown chick with cute blond.
    I wanted brown but not a drab brown. My stylist says she is going to do it with copper undertones I we think. I told her NO RED!!! Koolaid :no:
    But if rather have red undertones than blond

VDot says:

she looks like the picture on his shirt. I wonder if it was intentional.

*scrolls up* Go on somewhere UFO :rofl:

SummerBaby says:

I wonder if Chilli is still crushing on Floyd :think:

VDot says:

What about a caramel color? Are you coloring your entire head or highlights?

If you go blond send me a pic :yes:
    You said you have freckles or you just like people with them?

libra80sbaby says:

User Friendly says:

libra80sbaby says:
    The chick with Floyd is pretty.
    she looks like the picture on his shirt. I wonder if it was intentional.
    ———————-
    Cole….you stoopid :lol:

Wasting time says:

Morning Smonae; Who Dat and Butter :waves:

I missed y’all down stairs. I was checking a Bantu Knot Out tutorial for creamy crack heads

@V: That wouldn’t be bad. I am just afraid of the blond part. Me no likey on me. We decided not to do whole head but extensive highlights. Woven throughout but not in blocks.

*scrolls up* Go on somewhere UFO

:lol: you know niggas get rich and think they artistic. I thought he was tryna say his girl is a work of art. the last chick he was alledgedly trying to mess with looks like a picasso about the face so maybe thats what he likes :kona:

Ni ni says:

I had hoped Chris would stay out the clubs and such when he got released and move back east where he has loved ones who care about him. I think he’s going to end up in a worse shape now smh.

If you go blond send me a pic
    You said you have freckles or you just like people with them?

I just like them. you aint making a meme out of me :nono:

Stop it! I don’t do that :lol: Ask people I associate with here off the blog. I don’t put their business on these streets. And they better not PUT MINE OUT THERE :eek: You hear me MUNCHOS?!!!! Put my phone number on this blog again and I will call Beyoncé and tell her that you stole her bodysuit out the trash can in her dressing room after the OTR tour ended.
    Erica P. From LHHATL voice “TRY ME!”

Wasting time says:

Taken!!! :waves:
    I missed ya yesterday!!

sassyshe says:

Morning all, one more day before vacation :woohoo: ill miss you guys while im away.

Anyways been said that leech karate chop is the worst thing that ever happen to cb, her and her baldwin hill rejects that live off dude. Cb just need to hurry up and give chick a baby so she can secure her financial future, be the baby mamma from hell and walk away.

Floyd as usual is so messy. His real beef is with Nelly, he really need to leave Clifford and Tameka alone. TI is finally under control, we dont need him reappearing to :shotsfired1: Floyd and do some more jail time

:offtopic: Just seen this Robin Thick interview and my God he looks stressed :eek: I say Got dayum …. bags and shyt under his eye…. Robin get you some rest and let it go and Let God…. if it’s real she will come back … if not accept that you made the mistake and move on … do right next time even if that means with someone else ….. he looks horrible damn :no:

Buttercup says:

:hug: Hey MsT. I’m well, honey. I’m trying to enjoy my last week of “vacation” before I start the new gig on Monday, but I have soooooo much to do :angry:

How are the Takens?

sassyshe says:

Just seen this Robin Thick interview and my God he looks stressed  I say Got dayum …. bags and shyt under his eye…. Robin get you some rest and let it go and Let God…. if it’s real she will come back … if not accept that you made the mistake and move on … do right next time even if that means with someone else ….. he looks horrible damn
    ——————–
    Its all part of the game plan im sure, if all else fails he can do the typical yt thing and threaten to slash his wrists if she dont cone back

I kinda feel sorry for ole Robin :sad: He looks horrible

Wasting time says:

Yeah old Robin is desperate :no: I feel for him a little.

VDot says:

Erica P. From LHHATL voice “TRY ME!”

:no: Her voice may not be the one you wanna use. Bish got socked and fought the VIP table :box: then allegedly cut by Bambi’s “goons”. :eek:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    or take some Caltrate chewables like Fantasia.

Get the fruit flavored ones Robin.

sassyshe says:

Just seen this Robin Thick interview and my God he looks stressed I say Got dayum …. bags and shyt under his eye…. Robin get you some rest and let it go and Let God…. if it’s real she will come back … if not accept that you made the mistake and move on … do right next time even if that means with someone else ….. he looks horrible damn
    ——————–

:lol: I hope not …. but dude looks bad :no: though shat !

VDot says:

His real beef is with Nelly, he really need to leave Clifford and Tameka alone.

:yes: That’s what 50’s dumb azz said, MO took Miss Jackson, not TI. :hahaha:

sassyshe says:

:newpost: Sandra probably got somewhere to go today

Wasting time says:

Yeah old Robin is desperate :no: I feel for him a little

He looks damn bad :no: I think he needs to take a step back sheesh :no: this is not healthy at all…. he needs to take a vacation and reflect on some things…. he looks a step away from nervous break down.

Told yall on EBT Awards Robin done aged 10 years. And I just envision him pacing the floor all night, dranking coffee, smoking cigs (Marlboro’s. No matter how black he sound he still yt) and sleeping at the foot of the piano after he record a song. And when he wake up, call Paula phone and hold his up into the air and wave it around and be like: PAULA… you hear that??? I wrote it for you :cell:

VDot says:

:lol: From some interview he said the below:

“I changed and I got a little too selfish and a little too greedy and a little to full of myself” and “She hasn’t heard it,” Thicke admitted. “She’s only heard a few songs. And I don’t think she wants to hear it right now………I try to keep most of that private, but I haven’t seen her for four months”

He fukked up big time and Paula said :nono: Keep fighting Robin. I’m actually rooting for ya dumb azz. :lol:

@Waste: Eye know I been busy :whip:
    I feel like I don’t know y’all no mo (Miss Sophia voice)
    What chalk been up to?
    @Butter: The Takens are wonderful. Cracking me up as usual. The other day the little ones were playing and TakenSon messed up a puzzle Taken2 was doing so she clocked him on the eye. He came to me like :crying1: she hurt me with a single tear rolling down his cheek. So I said who did it? He put his hand on his eye and said Taken2 .. She hit me :crying1:
    That baby deserves an Oscar
    I recorded it bc I am a good parent :rofl:

baldwin hill rejects that live off dude

:crying:

:koolaid: Paula somewhere drunk her dam self. chile bye.

NSydeOut says:

Hershey says:

July 2, 2014 at 9:38 am

That’s an interesting look at this, too. As stated earlier, he needs to rid himself of his whole crew! Chop sticks isn’t good for him as she is too worried about where her next lo mein or sports car is coming from. I don’t even think she loves this dude. It makes me sick how these concubine like females (Cassie, Chop Sticks, any female that Floyd dates) just put money before their own well-being.

BTW, :newbie:. Good morning!!

OpinionHated says:

I tihnk Floyd is a closet homo – his actions are so bishlike – or maybe he is just suffering an extreme case of small man syndrome… but he is the epitome of a muddacunt

Does Chris have on a tweed short suit – scratches head looks at pic again scratches head some more…

I didn’t bother to click on any other pics… i’m going back to the other post to see what else Jose got in her pants pocket….

RAE23 says:

OpinionHated says:

<<<<<<<<<<

:cosign: I TRULY THINK HE AND 50 HAD A :homo: relationship going on! I :love: 50 in the beginning until he seemed to reveal his :gay: tendencies. SAD BUT TRUE THAT I THINK A LOT OF HOLLYWIERD IS :gay: or bi-sexual!!! Unfortunately, it seems to be the trend now!

AntBGr8 says:

Every since Ray J and his dusty flip flop serenaded Floyd and his crew… I got a weird vibe from that dude. His hired girlfriends are fine though.

AntBGr8 says:

Breezy seems like one of those headed for that tragic 27 crew. I hope I’m wrong but that brotha doesnt wanna do right.

pointhimout says:

am i the only one convinced mayweather has a tiny jank?

sochlo504 says:

Floyd reminds me of that Dave Chappelle Skit we shoulda neva gave you n***as money!
    :angry: