Celebs Out & About: Keyshia Cole, Rihanna, Melissa Forde, A$AP Rocky

Wearing ripped denim shorts, singer Keyshia Cole spotted in NYC's midtown Manhattan

R&B superstar Keyshia Cole was spotted in NYC’s midtown Manhattan, wearing ripped denim shorts and Steve Madden peep-toe booties. Keyshia, who is in the midst of a divorce from estranged husband Daniel Gibson, is on tour to promote her sixth studio album, Point of No Return, due to drop this fall.
Photos: Fortunata / Splash News

Rihanna goes out for Jeremiah's single release party at VIP Room New York City

Washed up singer Rihanna, right, attended Jeremiah’s single release party with her rumored former lover Melissa Forde at the VIP Room New York City on Wednesday night.
Photos: Splash News

ASAP Rocky spotted walking in SoHo after leaving an apartment

Metrosexual rapper A$AP Rocky was spotted in SoHo chatting on the phone after leaving an apartment on Lafayette st. He was rumored to have visited his pal, Rihanna, who just flew into town. He was recognized by a few fans on the street who he gave a pound.
Photos: Splash News

119 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Keyshia Cole, Rihanna, Melissa Forde, A$AP Rocky”

Rihanna and Melissa look just alike. The only difference is their hue.

VDot says:

Rih Rih!!! :cheer: :bow: Whoever that nucca is in the red flannel – Rih Rih did NOT want to hug. She’s like “UGH, get off me”

I don’t like KeyLoLo’s shoes :no:

Princess Rocky sporting those jeggings :eek:

Rhi :yahoo: dude with them celie braids need to cut them off :shrugs: what’s the point…… I will not comment on Keyshia and her addictions .. I will not :nono:

deedeegirl says:

Why is Melissa the best looking person in this post? Without her weave, Keyshia is looking kind of crackish.

VDot says:

Rihanna and Melissa look just alike

———–

:no: Melissa looks like Wesley Snipe’s daughter

VDot says:

Let me go watch this Breakfast Club interview. They’re saying Charlamagne and Fredo Star (forgot I :love: him) almost came to blows over comments about the Roach (aka Brandy) :eek:

Rhi looks a bit worn out here :eek:

Mel still carrying around that monkey face purse. It must be her own line or something.

is Keyshia’s shirt leather? :think:

John Madden peep-toe booties
    ——————-
    He make video games and shoes now ?!?!

:wtf: With this entire post and EVERYONE in it

VDot says:

Was this “release” party held in the parking lot. Why everybody posted outside on the curb looking bored? :huh:

San ah make ya dance says:

He make video games and shoes now ?!?!
    ————–
    Goodbye :dead:

He make video games and shoes now ?!?!

STEVE Madden :rofl:

Sandra be messing with us.

Wasting time says:

:cuss: @V I said that in my Hello!
    It was bad girl! I had to pause I few time i was :hide: and I’m listening

capricorn83 says:

I remember a time I used to love Rih’s fashions. These days there are more misses than hits :no:

San ah make ya dance says:

is Keyshia’s shirt leather?
    ——————-
    I was bout to say and then you finished :dead:
    Looks leather :yes: They all have that same look

—————
    Sometimes she takes her “I woke up like this” (fast hand movement) clothes a lil too far :no:

Wasting time says:

Is Dos Cadenas face on Melissa Bag?

lovezoe says:

R&B superstar Keyshia Cole
    ———-
    Well I guess that answers my question on her FOB status…

bama_n_jersey says:

:bite: I hope Keyshia ain’t on that :snort: she did what it did to her family.

Let me go watch this Breakfast Club interview. They’re

I’m watching it now :popcorn:

Wasting time says:

“I woke up like this” (fast hand movement)
    ——————–
    :crying: <— Real tears
    I don;t know why this tickled me so
    I just snorted :rofl:

San ah make ya dance says:

Peep toe shoes like that be killing the toes, ya hear me? Straight killing the toes :brokenheart:

bama_n_jersey says:

*see what it did*…

Beta says:

I don’t like Keyshia’s shoes

ASAP is carrying a orange clutch and I think thats his face on Mel’s bag :facepalm:

I don;t know why this tickled me so
    I just snorted :rofl:
    ———-
    :rofl: Imma laugh with you

KissMyGrits says:

:think: That looks like CB (red Flannel shirt) from the back

Buttercup says:

Melissa is so close to being there, but she always seems to come up short. Hopefully, she’ll continue to improve.

Beta says:

Does this jig have a lil clutch

San ah make ya dance says:

Rhi don’t look like she wanted to hug whoever that is

These fools straight gutter :rofl: :eek: did they get up out of prison or some shyt :rofl:

i like that hairstyle on Melissa! :nun:

i like A$AP’s clutch! :nun:

(fast hand movement)
    ——————-
    That got me!

Buttercup says:

==========
    Steve Madden’s are pinky toe killers anyway.

They must have some type of beed with Charlamagne :rofl: damn it’s like they only came on there to go in

San ah make ya dance says:

@Wasting, did you get the visual :lol:

:ghost: chile he is squaring up and everything lawd :ghost: VDOT you watching this interview :hahaha: how unprofessional is this shyt

:wtf: With this entire post and EVERYONE in it
    ________________________

:no: she SEW mean! :rofl:

aRoTh says:

I do not like :heart: shaped jewelry on grown women.

VDot says:

“I woke up like this” (fast hand movement)

:lol: Like forreal, the hand movement comes automatically as soon as you start to say it. Can’t help it. :hahaha:

San ah make ya dance says:

Steve Madden’s are pinky toe killers anyway
    ————–
    I called myself tryna be cute in some wedge ones to a basketball game :facepalm: Why I do that? Toes hurted the rest of the day :brokenheart:

How do you come on somebody and try to fight them like :wtf: entire fawks :rofl:

———————-
    I love Sticky Voice though. Always have and always will.
    I want him to whisper in my ears “take ya panties off”
    CTG bought up Brandy and Fredro just went HAM!

VDot says:

I haven’t gotten that far yet, have to keep pausing. I’m at the part where he said he’s talking about barber shops or something.

:no: she SEW mean! :rofl:
    ———–
    :kiss: :lol:

DEAD that ASAP Rocky got a clutch in his hand?

:dead:

Afiya says:

Boobie must have really done a number on Keyshia, She don’t want NATHAN to do with him EVER…said ‘I hope he find a good woman…’ cause she ain’t it :smh:

Boobie <— :crying1:

@V, I swear. The visual kills me everytime

————————–
    :cosign:
    Yes San and than I did it :rofl:

lovezoe says:

Wife is still handsome. I don’t know why they Moesha with Hakeem.

ASAP Rocky look like a mama on her way to her kid school cause the kid was being bad. Just grabbed her clutch, keys, and phone and LEFT.

(Imma beat lil Jamiroquai AZZ when I get up to that school :mad: )

Afiya says:

Melissa tired of lookin’ like a dude :clap: she trying to get her feminine on :yes: BUT she needs a bra to cover up the itty bitty titties :hide:

aRoTh says:

I do not like shaped jewelry on grown women.

why? whats the age cutoff?

lovezoe says:

*que

Fredro was about to beat the brakes off dude :ghost: clowning him about getting punched and running. :rofl:

Boobie <— :crying1:
    —————
    Booby must've been reading too much of this blog :eek: Went out and got dropped :ghost: I don't think he expected it to end this way :|

Wasting time says:

I can’t wait for that interview to be posted on their YuTube channel. Those comments are going to give life !

lovezoe says:

Did y’all see KC show with her and Boobie? :coffee:

San ah make ya dance says:

Who is on this interview, that you all speak of?

Why are they so hostile :ghost: shyt …. this is real world homie ….. :rofl: like they just got of prison doing 10 yr stint last night … :eek: I loved Onyx but come the fawk on….. you don’t come on somebody show you can’t stand…… what kind of shyt is that…. :lol:

aRoTh says:

User Friendly says:

aRoTh says:

I do not like shaped jewelry on grown women.

why? whats the age cutoff?

4th grade……and that’s pushing it. LOL

sassyshe says:

When did rih become washed up aint that more appropriate for keyshia.

They like buck nigga buck :mad: I’ll chew ya face off that kinda hostile :rofl: :rofl:

Wasting time says:

Who is on this interview, that you all speak of?
    ———————————————–
    Fredro Star and Sticky Fingas from ONYX on the Breakfast Club

Im watching. I must see :yes:

sassyshe says:

They like buck nigga buck  I’ll chew ya face off that kinda hostile

by jeniefrumdabloc on
    ———————
    Was it that serious????

“Imma beat lil Jamiroquai AZZ when I get up to that school”
    ________________________

:crying1:

VDot says:

:wtf: This interview is crazy!! Fredo was angry. He just pulled those glasses off. Veins in his neck popping and chit. Charlamagne looking like :blink: Where is this hostility coming from? This is corny!

Fredo gon be the Donkey of the Day tomorrow. :lol:

and swhen sticky starts talking they like :eek: shook like a mug….. he need to leave the coke alone ….. them base heads be ****y and unpredictable as hell :nono: I would’ve had to check them cats for weapons before I interview them loose cannons :eek:

San ah make ya dance says:

Y do people talk to people when they have headphones on :no: I know I’m at work, but you not talking about work. SCRAM

————-
    He sounds extra hype from jump :eek:

Fredo gon be the Donkey of the Day tomorrow. :lol:
    —————————
    For the rest of the year.
    You can’t ask everybody everything and laugh :no:
    He asked about Brandy and asked if 50 beat them up.

like they just got of prison doing 10 yr stint last night … :eek:

:yes: They got that institutionalized aura :eek: Just mad at the world.

Who is on this interview, that you all speak of?

^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Sticky Fangas and Freddy Starr. Onyx. A group that I KNEW were a gimmick the FIRST time I heard them. 1993. They never fetched with me.

And XXL named that whackness they currently pushing as one of the best hip-hop albums this year so far. THAT alone Should tell us the state that hip-hop is in. :sad:

Hip-hop….chile you in danger. :eek:

sassyshe says:

They like buck nigga buck I’ll chew ya face off that kinda hostile
    by jeniefrumdabloc on
    ———————
    Was it that serious????

chile base heads are unpredictable :phew: they hostile as fawk…. like WOW :blink: ole girl looking like :bite: whew :eek:

Hope I’m not too late… Keyshia Cole = FOB status now!
    :warning:
    :warning:
    :warning:

like they just got of prison doing 10 yr stint last night … :eek:
    :yes: They got that institutionalized aura :eek: Just mad at the world.

It’s like come on now dude your free :shrugs: chill homie damn ….

This is corny!

^^^^^^^^^^^
    They have always been corny as HELL. ALWAYS.

VDot says:

:yes: This was even crazier than the Gucci interview. They may need security during certain interviews.

Freddo got at least 5 sets of bags under his bloodshot eyes.

Stick Fingers voice sounds like she smokes a pack of cigarettes before he gets out of the bed, along with a fifth of Hennessy.

Beta says:

Sticky kinda sounding like Busta

San ah make ya dance says:

Yea, he too old for that and saying his weak sounding name like it mean something. Too much. Grow up and he started it asking him about getting punched.

Beta says:

Keith Murray where that dude been

Wasting time says:

Envy said the Revolt camera man had his hand on the door knob the whole time and as soon as the interview was over he was gone :lol:

Maybe he did get punched :brokenheart: He realllll mad :rofl:

4th grade……and that’s pushing it. LOL

well I wont even tell you about this tutu I just bought :kona:

Melissa titties look so sad!

:rofl: @Man !

VDot says:

When he say this? :rofl: :rofl: That camera man was like fugg filming, I’m getting the hell out of dodge, they may start :ak47:

:blink: …i’ll bbl… :ghost:
    ————–
    :hahaha: Come back and lets play :happy:

Beta says:

This shyt is hilarious :hahaha:

Beta says:

50 gone start windmillimg again for bringing his name up

Is that Keyshia Cole’s “bodyguard” behind her? Who she need protection from? Boobie? Her momma? :blink:

San ah make ya dance says:

Melissa titties look so sad!
    —————-
    Bout as big as those balls on her necklace :yes:

Wasting time says:

At the end V Dot I don’t know if they showed it on the video but when I got in the car ; it was like if’n you missed it :rofl: and envy said the thing about the camera man. The first thing I did when I got in here was bring up the interview than sign in to here

Chile chile chile :no: and I like Fredo ….. but my gawd dude :eek: who hurt you ……. you need a hug bew :hug: he really does …. Sticky I can’t help ya bruh…… he might chew the side of my face or some shyt :scared: :eek:

VDot says:

Babbbbbbbbbbayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy chile :phew: I would have been right with his azz :no:

aRoTh says:

Vdot says:

He sounds like that chick on the cigarette commercial that was putting on her wig, her teeth and then she tied that scarf around her neck and put that mic up to her thoak like “…and now you’re ready to go.”

Beta says:

Sticky is the c0ckeyed one right

Wasting time says:

I also only got to like 19 minutes I was :bite: :hide: and kept pausing it so I was just like fluck it!

aRoTh says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Chile chile chile and I like Fredo ….. but my gawd dude who hurt you
    ____________________________

That :snort: .

VDot says:

:wtf: I was just :pc: Sticky Fingers got on stage at the Source Awards in 94 and shot off 5 rounds :shotsfired: ?!?!?! These mofos crazy. :shocked:

aRoTh says:

@UF

:facepalm:
    Don’t. LOL

VDot says:

Crazy as fawk :no: they would have to be searched before any interview… some damn savages :no:

aRoTh says:

Is Sticky some relation to Bokeem Woodbine???? I’ve NEVER liked him b/c he always played the villan. #petty

VDot says:

:lol: I know him and Fredo cousins. Sticky was on The Shield (loved that show)

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Only because of y’all I watched the interview!!! Now, why get mad about something you said!? And Fredo looks stupid being all hype and CTG chilling. Lmao. Mind you CTG is going to keep getting money while onyx is doing what!? Smfh. But why Fredo gonna say “y’all ain’t playing my music in here” then why the Fluck would you do an interview for people who don’t play and now won’t play your shyt?! Just dumb. Roses don’t do drugs.

aRoTh says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

damn savages

They the type that try to be so hard that it’s a turnoff. All the other rappers be like :gossip: “We just be playin when we talk about shootin’ and killin’ n’chit. YALL niggas is forreal! :blink: We on’t wanna play with yall no more.” LOL

oh shoot! I just realized I promised my daughter I would sign her up for ballet and it starts this weekend :cell: let me call these ppl before she comes home today talmbout “FIRST OF ALL…” again. :bite:

Off to department lunch.
    KMN!

Afiya says:

Beta, what in tarnations is that in your gravi? :hide:

Just Looking says:

Can we have fun again today?

yesterday was a blast.

OpinionHated says:

Melissa’s dress is cute – is Rhianna wearing blasted mens white boxer shorts – girl bye……

Keisha that leather top is cute although I would have worn it in September – and those shoes look like they came from Rainbow…

how in Gods name will he ever get out of those pants without castrating his frank & beans!!!!!

Did any of you give Sandy the heads up on the typos? You know the ones where she referred to Keylolo as a superstar, but called Riheesha washed up cause she ain’t switched em out yet.

West Coast Chick says:

Kesha is starting to look like her momma Frankie :hahaha:

I guess the designers arent giving Rihanna anymore free clothes. Her outfits as of late looks real Walmart-ish :lol:

Sunshine617 says:

K Cole tickets are selling on groupon for $20! She’s all done!

You are not logged in. You must be logged in to post a comment.