Chris Brown and Karrueche Back On the Market?

Chris Brown and Karrueche Tran Split

According to the tabloids, singer Chris Brown and his on-again, off-again girlfriend Karrueche Tran supposedly split after he posted a photo of her flat butt on Instagram.com. The photo has since been deleted.

Chris Brown and Karrueche Tran Split

From Radar Online:

On Friday, the 25-year-old— who was released from jail in early June after two months behind bars for violating probation— posted a very, very sexy black and white shot of Tran, 26, baring her butt in a tiny thong. He later deleted the revealing pic.

“It seems she was upset by Chris’ photo,” the insider explains.

Though insiders say she didn’t feel like speaking about the split, Tran seemed to say plenty in a July 6 Instagram post.

“In the end, only three things matter: how much you loved, how gently you lived, and how gracefully you let go of things not meant for you,” she wrote.

She also deleted all photos of Brown from her account. In turn, Brown’s Instagram no longer includes photos of Tran.

• Karrueche Tran Throws Surprise ‘Out of Jail’ Party for Chris Brown
  • Karrueche Tran Supports Chris Brown in D.C.
  • Chris Brown Wants Rihanna To Be Quiet, Says Assault Was “Private Matter”
  • Karrueche Tran Heard Your Complaints

110 Responses to “Chris Brown and Karrueche Back On the Market?”

:shocked: Damn Karate!!!

Nice pick :thumbsup: Like that zipper tat.

That’s all I got. :coffee:

Adios KneeGRO! I read he requested three somes :nono:

:wtf: is going on in this PIC?

is that a lady sitting on the floor at the edge of the bed to the right?

Is that a shoe on the left,is there a foot in it? someone’s laying there too??

:blink:

SayitAintSo says:

You think Rhi laughing or nah

SummerBaby says:

They’ll be back together soon

Next week they will be spotted st an event. #Cycles

is that a bedbug on them sheets :bounce:

:lol: cute lil booty tho! he musta pounded it out to give it some substance because we’ve all seen Kowabunga’s ass several dozen times before :thumbsup:

SayitAintSo says:

Is that a shoe on the left,is there a foot in it? someone’s laying there too??
      _________

:lol: ……I think that’s a shoe

Milky says:

CapnCrunch you are upset about that pic? Bish pls you was just showing yo stretch-marked azz last week. At least its a decent pic bish! Really this is the reason you break up with Breezy, not the public humiliation of running back and forth between you and RhiRhi! FOH FOH

Momma I made it!!! says:

@Luvn you made me double back up

I dont see a foot in the shoe BUT it does look like a person is sitting in that corner!!!!

Wasting time says:

Mya getting threatened in church by Jay Z fans #fixitJesus
      ———————
      I don’t believe this either. The internet :yes: but in the house of de lordt :no:

on topic;
      They’ll be back together once he get it out his system.

SummerBaby says:

I hate shoes on beds or furniture

BullSweetness says:

As for Matty Knowles, he’s an :oldman: and they have worms :vomit:

As for Chris and Caricature, this is nobody’s news. She isn’t going anywhere, she might have to start working and drive the 2005 Honda Civic that she can afford instead of the Lamborghini he can afford. She should’ve had a baby by now. She might be prego now though

SellieBaby says:

Shoot, I’d like for my butt picture to look like this.

SayitAintSo says:

CapnCrunch you are upset about that pic?

:dead: at Capn Crunch….had them for breakfast yesterday and the roof of my mouth is still sore as hell

Really this is the reason you break up with Breezy, not the public humiliation
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Milky See #2
      :tea:

:think:

I pick up retarded vibes from Chris Brown…
      I can’t be the only one.

Jdore says:

That wasn’t the 1st pic that he posted of her like that so what’s the difference between before and now??? Now if she said he only refers to me as b!tch then I can believe it but this….. But it’s none of my business

Momma I made it!!! says:

I didnt think this was the first time she showed her ass!!! I give it 2 weeks a month max :argue: :hump:

I pick up retarded vibes from Chris Brown…
      I can’t be the only one.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      We already said he resembles Radio.

Momma I made it!!! says:

I hate shoes on beds or furniture

————————————-

Me too isnt it bad luck????

SayitAintSo says:

We already said he resembles Radio.

:dead:

@WHO DAT
      “From downstairs…I feel sorry for Mya. I read few years back that she is a HUGE star overseas and she is fine with that. American record companies seen she was fetch there and never tried to help her recapture her career HERE, so she was doing her. She was hesitant to even go on DWTS b/c of it. Reason why we never hear nothing about her. She on purpose is MIA.

Everyone that is failure here claims to be a “star overseas.”
      I guess anything to save face. :shrugs:

SayitAintSo says:

You think Rhi laughing or nah

I doubt she cares. Hell, we barely care. :shrugs:

Wasting time says:

Y’all see the pics of Azelia Banks over sees concert and there were 5 people there and she canceled it. 1 of the 5 was pisst all the way off that she canceled. He thought he was getting a one on one show :rofl:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Ronnie to Monica Calhoun on Players Club:

Hummph…You not even gonna be able to get you a Honda Accord.
      You? Probably will only make enough money to get a Honda CIVIC.

Dklfjsklfnksnfksnsksnsk :dead:

Milky says:

If she broke up becuz he was requesting threesomes then again bish why you made Capncrunch. From that pic uptop it look like yall just finished a threesome. :thinking: Maybe that is why she is mad he put they personal nikki minaj out there!!!

VDot says:

Kantgetright and CB *sigh* Yall are the new Steebie J/Joseph. :thinking: Or are they the new Kantgetright and CB? :yes: Either way, one minute you’re broke up, the next you’re back together on IG looking ragged together :hug:

Milky says:

@dubb :dead:

Wasting time says:

Mya had hits over here but at the time it was too many of them LS/LH whisper singing, but can dance they a s s off singers. Including Ms. Jackson (cause I’m nasty) :yes:

Momma I made it!!! says:

Everyone that is failure here claims to be a “star overseas.”

———————————————————-

:cosign:

everyone is big overseas!!!! :hahaha:

Everyone that is failure here claims to be a “star overseas.”
      I guess anything to save face.
      ~~~~
      SPEAKING Of… Azealia Banks I seen it WASTING over in Norway :hahaha:

The Pearl! says:

luVn_liFe… says:

:wtf: is going on in this PIC?
      is that a lady sitting on the floor at the edge of the bed to the right?
      Is that a shoe on the left,is there a foot in it? someone’s laying there too??
      :blink:

Wasting time says:

You’re back together on IG looking ragged together :hug:
      ——————————
      Jose looked bad in them pics over the weekend.
      Like a man with a bad wig on and chit!

Wasting time says:

:cry: told yall she was on groupon last week. the site says 9 tickets were purchased.

Sherri said keep that :pacifier: cuz I ain't got no :shakebutt: puppylove says:

Hello Roses. @Sandra glad to see you made it home safe.

On :oldman: he needs to either wear a condom or get a vasectomy that simple. These young girls only want him for two things $$$$ and his connection to Bey.

On these silly children up top. That pic makes it look like she got a lil sumthin in the back so :thumbsup: but as far as why they broke up, she trying to FORCE him to be monogamous ans he not going for it. They BEEN having 3somes why you think she was hanging with Draya so tough.

libra80sbaby says:

:yawn: They’ll be back together by the time her rent due again

The Pearl! says: LuVn, I wondered all that, too. I believe it’s luggage and some slippers and a sandal and some mo shyt strewn right up next to her
      ~~~~~
      Yeah Im leaning towards what MILKY said, they just finished a ménage, cause ummhhh..

VDot says:

:rofl: :rofl: :thinking: Did 1 of the 5 have the initials T and I? To “discuss” some thangs?

BullSweetness says:

@Dubb :lol:

SummerBaby says:

They BEEN having 3somes why you think she was hanging with Draya so tough.
      —————-
      Agree w/all of this plus she been hanging w/Sheneka Adams & for some reason I side eye any one that hangs w/ her.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Ronnie to Monica Calhoun on Players Club:

Hummph…You not even gonna be able to get you a Honda Accord.
      You? Probably will only make enough money to get a Honda CIVIC.

Dklfjsklfnksnfksnsksnsk
      ———–
      :ghost:

Sheneka Adams
      ~~~~~~
      DANG I haven’t heard her name in a very Long time. . What Sheneka up to these days or Rather Who??

SummerBaby says:

——————
      I think she still w/Jacob or whatever his name is

They BEEN having 3somes why you think she was hanging with Draya so tough.
      —————-

If Chris Brown hittin all them that retarded nigga living GOOD. :yes:

Man… Draya and Koochie all up on each other!
      :jack:
      :phew:

Wasting time says:

———
      where at?

VDot says:

And they don’t realize, he doens’t have either :hahaha:

SummerBaby says: I think she still w/Jacob or whatever his name is
      ~~~~~
      This is the chick that was “linked” to mello a few years back?

I know she was to John Wall

VDot says:

Sheneka Adams

Who is she? :shrug:

missyJ says:

HEY ROSES!!!

How was errybody 4th?

Essence was great but I’m too old to be down there on Bourbon street :facepalm:

VDot says: And they don’t realize, he doens’t have either
      BLOOP

lol! the way Man’s emojis look like one is nutting on the other one’s head. the one at the bottom like dont get it in my hair! :angry: trying to wipe out that nut.

VDot says: Sheneka Adams

Who is she? :shrug:
      *she’s a WHORE* in Karen Hill’s Voice :mad:

Essence was great but I’m too old to be down there on Bourbon street

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      No you aint.

I read DraYaFace Broke up with Scandrick, say he’s :hump: MalaYsia

missyJ says:

Coochie got a cute booty. Light bill due soon, they’ll be back.

@VDOT
      ““These young girls only want him for two things $$$$ and his connection to Bey.”

And they don’t realize, he doens’t have either

Poor puzzy management.

SummerBaby says:

@Vdot
      She’s a video vixen linked to several celebs. She’s the chick a few yrs ago that posted pics getting a Pap smear & IG ripped her apart.

SayitAintSo says:

I read DraYaFace Broke up with Scandrick, say he’s :hump: MalaYsia
      _______________________________________

Draya posted on IG yesterday to not believe everything about her on the blogs :thinking:

Wasting time says:

Miss Iyana stay RAZZLING on you hating bishes :nun: the show was in Norway but I saw the pic on IG. It’s Googlable though

VDot says:

I read DraYaFace Broke up with Scandrick, say he’s :hump: MalaYsia

missyJ says:

Essence was great but I’m too old to be down there on Bourbon street

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      No you aint.

===============

All I know is one minute I was chill and the next my shoe was sticking to the street and I was scared to look and find out why… When I got back to the hotel, I tossed the sandal in the trash and didn’t look back

I read DraYaFace Broke up with Scandrick, say he’s MalaYsia

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      But you couldnt FATHOM he would even LOOK at Jackie’s daughter? Girl BYE DrayaFace Felicia. I am not sure if I belee any of it though. Might be for ratings.

@VDOT
      “He went from Chantel, to Draya, to Malaysia? Seems like he’s upgrading ”

:huh:

Upgrading financially????? Cause Malaysia look good but she no where NEAR Draya. :nono: Not even close.

U GOTTA be talkin bout bread or something.

@MISSY J

I heard Lionel Richie was puttin niggas to sleep. :rofl:

SummerBaby says:

I read DraYaFace Broke up with Scandrick, say he’s MalaYsia
      ————–
      I thought Maylaysia was w/Mase or was that just for his video?

datsmdubya2u says:

Ppl said posting that pic was very disrespectful but folk argued them down saying she was cool with it. Apparently not :coffee: we’ll see how long this “split” lasts

Milky says:

:cell: Dray shut the fluck up and FOH with that bullshait. Half the shait on the blogs you put out there. BISH PLEASE!!! Yous a hoe and you made that your man is a hoe? FOH again BISH!!

VDot says: :blink: Oh forreal?! Now Orlando is a retarded looking nucca. He went from Chantel, to Draya, to Malaysia? Seems like he’s upgrading but still Malaysia and Draya were “friends”, right?
      ~~~~~
      ION watch it, I read CHANTEL Admitted that she lied about Orlando/her messing around
      :tea:
      IDK if her and Pargo and “friends” Pargo is sexy to me :bounce:

I read DraYaFace Broke up with Scandrick, say he’s MalaYsia

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      ———-
      :blink: This slow nicca thinking he upgrading :rofl:

VDot says:

__________________________________

As they should have :tea: Of course I just had to google :pc: She talmabout 6 month check up…..ummmm you do pap smears annually (and they’re trying to space ‘em out more than that) unless something is wrong :huh:

SummerBaby says:

@Vdot

:vomit: see nah thats just ratchet. and yall be talking bout the gays. tuh! :tea:

doesnt that violate hipaa? :think: and who was in there with the camera? ewwwww

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :ghost:

ummmm you do pap smears annually
      ~~~~
      bisshes so DUMB :smack:

SayitAintSo says:

Ya’ll see LAHH last night :facepalm:

missyJ says:

@MAN

Not surprising… hard to follow Uncle Charlie, Champion gym socks socks and all

Can someone educate me on what is a “pap smear?”
      A “kid friendly” description.
      :waiting:

As they should have Of course I just had to google She talmabout 6 month check up…..ummmm you do pap smears annually (and they’re trying to space ‘em out more than that) unless something is wrong

she must have the nasty woman’s disease….or hpv

these ppl dont have parents and grandparents to snatch them up for posting mess like that? I cant even imagine.

luVn_liFe… says:

VDot says: Oh forreal?! Now Orlando is a retarded looking nucca. He went from Chantel, to Draya, to Malaysia? Seems like he’s upgrading but still Malaysia and Draya were “friends”, right?
      ~~~~~

IDK if her and Pargo and “friends” Pargo is sexy to me
      ———
      Malaysia :D Pargo’s first name Laquisha or Shaniqua?

Man, I just don’t care™ says: Can someone educate me on what is a “pap smear?”
      A “kid friendly” description.
      ~
      :huh:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Can someone educate me on what is a “pap smear?”
      A “kid friendly” description.
      ————–
      Is this bait? :eek:

missyJ says:

@Man

Doc tests cells on the cervix to test for cancer.

I only saw part of LAHH. So I guess Scrappy backhanded Erica. She stay gettin her azz beat. I wonder if she regret doin the show now?
      :think:

Nah… she prolly need them checks.

Can someone educate me on what is a “pap smear?”
      A “kid friendly” description
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      checks to see if you have cervical cancer or if you have HPV it checks to see how them genitial warts are coming along.

VDot says:

Cause Malaysia look good but she no where NEAR Draya. :nono: Not even close.
      U GOTTA be talkin bout bread or something.

:eyeroll: Draya is cute enough…despite her weak chin and bird like features, but I think Malysia is cuter. And sexier. :thinking: I think Draya was the cute girl in the slow learner’s class growing up :yes:

:offtopic: – Auntie, can we get a LHHATL post?

Sherri said keep that :pacifier: cuz I ain't got no :shakebutt: puppylove says:

Yup by her assessment he didn’t really look at her before he invited her over. He just saw a pic and wanted some :suck: but when she got there and he actually saw her he decided it would be better to :jack:

Wasting time says:

A “kid friendly” description.
      ————————-
      The Pap smear is a screening test for cervical cancer. Cells scraped from the opening of the cervix are examined under a microscope

Nothing Friendly bout it though!

Sherri said keep that :pacifier: cuz I ain't got no :shakebutt: puppylove says:

Yup by her assessment he didn’t really look at her before he invited her over. He just saw a pic and wanted some :blow: but when she got there and he actually saw her he decided it would be better to :jack:

@LUVN/ MISS I
      I’ma dude. I’ve heard the term but I don’t know exactly what it is or what it’s for. Sheesh. :shrugs:

How you ladies feel about Not getting Paps ever again??

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Can someone educate me on what is a “pap smear?”
      A “kid friendly” description.

a health checkup for the vagina

SummerBaby says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:
      Can someone educate me on what is a “pap smear?”
      A “kid friendly” description.
      ————–
      A lady parts check up

Miss Iyana stay RAZZLING on you hating bishes :nun: says:

Luvie we >.< here
      ~~~~
      lol :yes:

I think Draya was the cute girl in the slow learner’s class growing up
      ————-
      :wail:

luVn_liFe… says:

How you ladies feel about Not getting Paps ever again??

wonderful, but lets not get into this with Man here. :lol:

:eek:

That sounds… painful. So glad to be a dude. :phew:

Momma I made it!!! says:

:newpost:

SayitAintSo says:

:think:
      Nah… she prolly need them checks
      _________________________________

:cosign:

:newpost: on NIDA

@USER
      “How you ladies feel about Not getting Paps ever again??

wonderful, but lets not get into this with Man here.
      __________________________________

:thankyou:

I’m in here, yall wanna talk about hair and nails and “female bodily problems” and kids.

When I”m not here, yall wanna talk about suckin dyck and 3somes and chit.
      :smack:

luVn_liFe… says:

How you ladies feel about Not getting Paps ever again??
      ———-
      Are they moving towards that? :blink: Last I heard they were moving towards every 2 years? I don’t think it would be smart not to get them ever as you could actually be a victim of some sort of disease and not know…Kinda like not getting tested for HIV/AIDs :shrug:

VDot says:

:newpost: on Apollo “Going to Jail” Parks

I think Draya was the cute girl in the slow learner’s class growing up
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I think she was the one that Tip rapped about in “Memories Back Then”

Knew a bad bish but she was kinda slow.
      Pay the bill on the beepah.
      Buy a nukka new sneeakuhs.

The Pearl! says:

@Man, but no one is saying you have to disrobe, hop up on an exam table, throw your feet up into a couple stirrups, lay back and allow the doctor to PROBE your birth canal with something called a speculum, then take a foot-long Q-tip and roughly swab the opening to a woman’s cervix.

VDot says:

I think she was the one that Tip rapped about in “Memories Back Then”
      Knew a bad bish but she was kinda slow.
      Pay the bill on the beepah.
      Buy a nukka new sneeakuhs.

___________________________

:yes: :yes: That’s EXACTLY what I mean. :rofl: Sweet….and freaky, but slow.

MisUnderstood says:

@User..log off now pls & thx. :lol:

@Man..how old are you that you don’t know what a pap smear is? None of them chicks you’ve been with had one? :sideeye:

You are not logged in. You must be logged in to post a comment.