Christian Sudanese Woman Who Was Sentenced to Death Meets Pope

Meriam Ibrahim blessed by Pope Francis

If it weren’t for her tremendous courage, bravery, and the compassion of Christians all over the world, Meriam Ibrahim would not be alive today.

Sentenced to death in Sudan for refusing to recant her Christian faith, Meriam, her husband and their 2 children, toddler Martin and infant Maya who was born in prison, arrived in Italy on Thursday.

An Italian diplomat who accompanied the family from Sudan said Italy relied on its historic ties within the Horn of Africa region to negotiate Ibrahim’s release.

Hours after the family arrived in Rome, Ibrahim, her husband and their children met privately with Pope Francis. Italy’s premier declared a “day of celebration” after the family landed at Rome’s Ciampino airport.

Meriam Ibrahim arrives in Rome

Meriam and her family will rest for a few days in Rome before traveling to the United States. Ironically, Meriam is leaving one oppressive country for another. She doesn’t yet know that Christianity is under attack daily in the U.S. by the liberal media and our Muslim President Barack Obama.

In American schools, Meriam’s children will be exposed to the homosexual agenda by liberally biased school teachers who suppress freedom of religion and teach that an unhealthy sexual lifestyle is “normal.”

Welcome to America, Meriam!

Meriam Ibrahim arrives in Rome

from Yahoo News:

Pope Francis met privately Thursday with a Sudanese woman who refused to recant her Christian faith in the face of a death sentence, blessing the woman as she cradled her infant daughter born just weeks ago in prison.

Vatican spokesman the Rev. Federico Lombardi said the pope “thanked her for her faith and courage, and she thanked him for his prayer and solidarity.” Francis frequently calls attention to the suffering of those persecuted for their religious beliefs.

Lombardi said the presence of “their wonderful small children” added to the affectionate tone of the meeting. Video footage released by the Vatican shows the pope giving the family papal medals and rosaries.

Ibrahim held her sleeping infant as she stepped off the plane from Sudan, which had initially blocked her from leaving the country even after the country’s highest court overturned her death sentence in June. An Italian diplomat carried her 18-month-old son, while her husband, Daniel Wani, who is disabled, joined them on the tarmac in a wheelchair.

Ibrahim and her family are expected to spend a few days in Rome before heading to the United States, where her husband is a citizen. Ibrahim’s husband had lived in New Hampshire.

• Pregnant Christian Woman to be Executed for Leaving Islam
  • Sudanese woman who was sentenced to die was released, re-arrested, released again
  • The POTUS Has Arrived
  • Did Missing Flight 370 Pilot Hijack Plane to Protest His Government’s Anti-Gay Laws?
  • Photos: Riccardo De Luca/AP

143 Responses to “Christian Sudanese Woman Who Was Sentenced to Death Meets Pope”

<<glad to live in America…. even tho as a black man this country hates me.

UpgradedLurker says:

Juuuuust when I thought it was going right it went left…. I don’t know why I am surprised.

Happy Friday

Yep :tea:

Morning Sandra :hi:

I’m go glad this woman made it out of her situation and is a living testimony.

Jdore says:

Good Morning Auntie and Roses! :hi:

auntie can you leave Obama out of it?

That lil Boy is adorable :love:

Wasting time says:

….. and then I read the write up

<<glad to live in America…. even tho as a black woman this country doesnt like me much either.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Stands beside @Man and says this in my "George Bush hates black people" voice.

Crickett says:

Why is she coming here? Stay in Europe we have enough Africans over here taking our jobs, especially nurses.

Welcome to America, Meriam!

but aint she in Italy? :huh: or have we merged and aint nobody tell me :think:

It all started out so positive and then :kona:
      Glad she is free. No one should be killed for their beliefs. Unless you act on said beliefs and it has something to do with abusing children, elderly or those who cannot help themselves. You should die for that :no:

Crickett says:

:huh: but Sandra came here from Europe and became a nurse :popcorn:

@Waste: About the new font. I mean everybody can’t be a star like us :winky: I hit the blog running when I came in. You bee lee me right? :eek:
      I had lurked and done the education :pc: before I logged in. I knew who was a FOB to avoid :banned: and I had prayed for my fingers to be a blessing to the masses. A few years later EYE am still standing. *crosses hands behind my head and leans byke in my chair* #Humble #Everybodyaintable #Gotellitonthemountain #Notnewtothistruetothis

:eek: Whattttt. So rude

jeniefrumdabloc says:

That lil Boy is adorable

but them other two….. :kona:

I started taking the Hairfinity pills a couple of weeks ago, and I swear these pills stink :no: they smell like spoiled milk yuck

but Sandra came here from Europe and became a nurse
      _________________________
      (Andy Cohen voice) Catch THAT dirt :tea:

Wasting time says:

I know Taken! I kind of did the same and went through my hazing with head held high! :yes:

:hi: San

:huh: but Sandra came here from Europe and became a nurse :popcorn:

:huh: Don’t yall know our President is to blame for EVERYTHING?!?!

Other things Obama is responsible for:
      Lebron going back to Cleveland
      Why we will never hear Dr Dre’s “Detox”
      Naomi Campbell’s edges being detained (he won’t pardon them)
      Why Kelly Thrice can’t lose weight even after 3 surgeries (Shout out KDubb)
      Releasing MiMi’s sextape
      Rihanna getting banned from Instagram
      Rob Kardashian gaining weight

San ah make ya dance says:

@Wasting, girl i was swerving last night. :danban: Turn down for what! Concert was everything :nun:

Cricket come sit down next to me and let’s talk. Ain’t you the one that was on teebee that time? I feel a shift in the atmosphere regarding your font. You seem :thinking: Who hurt you? Everything ok? Did an illegal steal your man?? And he was black??? An illegal black man built like EJ? That’s why you say FOH to black men and illegals? I am here to help. Have a seat _/ in my office :waiting:

:kiss: Jenie girl

San ah make ya dance says:

Long as they get to pay those same taxes and no freebies :shrugs: cant take something unless you never had it

@San :yahoo:
      I know right!
      Yesterday I did some youtube videos and some stuff on my phone to relive it!
      You :buttshake: the whole 2.5 hrs ?

SunRiseBlossom says:

:hahaha: User Friendly you are HILLARIOUS!!!! But I think I’m going to :kona: along with you

:dead: @ Lurker list :lol:

:dead: at Long Time.
      Other things Obama is responsible for:
      He hooked Sherri Shep up with both husbands
      He tripped Derrick Rose to cause that first injury
      He told T.I. to cheat
      He told Musiq Soul Chile Eye to take his glasses off that one time :blink: cause women like c o c k iness but forget to mention not in the eyes
      He shooting them planes down
      He told Harpo to beat me

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I started taking the Hairfinity pills a couple of weeks ago, and I swear these pills stink they smell like spoiled milk yuck
      __________________________

I gotta go get my dam eyebrows done again messing with them fur inducing pills! :cuss:

one good thing is they dont make hair grow in places where you dont already have hair. I didnt grow a mustache :phew: but everything else look like :lolsign:

lisaROSE says:

Good For her!! this is one of the best countries in the world sandra, even though i heard Canada and Germany is cool too …lol. I hope the lord continues to bless this family fyi Rome,Italy is gorgeous i wouldve stayed there but the USA would def be good for her family

San ah make ya dance says:

Girl if I wasn’t dancing, I was bopping :headnod: :hahaha: so glad I changed into my wedge sneakers

Long Time Lurker says:

Don’t yall know our President is to blame for EVERYTHING?!?!

Other things Obama is responsible for:
      Lebron going back to Cleveland
      Why we will never hear Dr Dre’s “Detox”
      Naomi Campbell’s edges being detained (he won’t pardon them)
      Why Kelly Thrice can’t lose weight even after 3 surgeries (Shout out KDubb)
      Releasing MiMi’s sextape
      Rihanna getting banned from Instagram
      Rob Kardashian gaining weight
      ____________________________________________________________

:no: Why must this comment be so true?!!! :wail:

Good Morning Roses :waves:
      Hey Jennnaayyy, are the pills breaking you out? I heard that was a big complaint.

I see I started something yesterday :tea:

@Jenie and User. So you think they really work? :blink: I understand it can cause you to grow more hair in other places but is it really adding length? My hair grows pretty good on its own so would it significantly increase? Jenie you have long hair.. What say you.. would it help me you think?

User Friendly you are HILLARIOUS!!!! But I think I’m going to along with you

Jenie think we cant read between the lines. talmbout the boy cute when its other ppl in the picture. :rofl:

thats like when ppl say you look nice TODAY. that means you were looking a mess all them other days but you finally got it right. :yes:

Wasting time says:

:yes: I got caught up in watching her a few times; so I was just standing there like :shock: but hopped right back in my grove!

Afiya says:

:applause:

:hi: Good Morning Sandra, Good Morning Roses, Good Morning World! :hi:

Bootcampgirl says:

The Feds done sent 117 of the immigrant children to the First State..Our Gov. said, we don’t want em, but now there here..

Blossom you new and chit :welcome:

She said Jenie you got long hair :dead: I hope @User not bald headed :crying1:

Afiya says:

:stop: Her hubby yt? :huh: NO WONDER THEY LET HER LIVE!! :rolleyes: :kona:

*they’re

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

at Long Time.
      Other things Obama is responsible for:
      He hooked Sherri Shep up with both husbands
      He tripped Derrick Rose to cause that first injury
      He told T.I. to cheat
      He told Musiq Soul Chile Eye to take his glasses off that one time cause women like c o c k iness but forget to mention not in the eyes
      He shooting them planes down
      He told Harpo to beat me
      __________________________________________________________

:ghost: But :spank: for talking about Musiq Soul Chile Eye (which by the way was freaking HILLARIOUS) :rofl:

Allwaysajoy says:

“Our” President :sideeye: ………?!!

San ah make ya dance says:

I got caught up in watching her a few times; so I was just

standing there like but hopped right back in my grove!
      —————
      That too girl :yes: glad I went, got tickets day of. Made it back home at 3 in the morn our time :facepalm: It was worth it tho

VDot says:

___________________________________

:rofl: All they need to do is read Sandy’s blog, do their edumacation, and they’ll be just fine. :thumbsup:

Afiya says:

Well who that yt man is?

San ah make ya dance says:

Long as they get to pay those same taxes and no freebies cant take something unless you never had it
      _______

right cuz I didnt wanna be a nurse anyway. :shrugs: they can take my spot at ICDC school of wiping asses and dumping bed pans.

She said Jenie you got long hair :dead: I hope @User not bald headed :crying1:
      GETOUTTAHERESAN :chase:
      I have seen Jenie’s hair :rofl: I be trying to be friends with User and see her hair and stuff but she don’t want me :wails: She be like :stop: I don’t like you like that. Like I am a stalker or something. Like my kids contained. It HURTS HURTS HURTS

San ah make ya dance says:

right cuz I didnt wanna be a nurse anyway. they can take my spot at ICDC school of wiping asses and dumping bed pans.
      ————–
      Chileeeee :dead: Right!

Allwaysajoy says:

“Our” President :huh: ………?!!
      _________________________________

:yes: If you are an American :shrug:

If not, hold tight. They’ll blame him for whatever fvcked up shyt is going on in your country too. :coffee:

VDot says:

Meriam got those fresh braids tho! :cheer: She said she wasn’t going to meet the Pope without her hair did :nono:

I hope @User not bald headed

:chase: I aint ball headed, heffa! :crying:

I aint “mixed” like you but I aint ballheaded either :nana:

libra80sbaby says:

Her husband a white man? :thinking: If chit EVER go left with Mr. Libra…I’m going over to the other side and get me a white man. Fugg it :tea:

The Pearl! says:

:hahaha: Ya’ll gettin started early today, aintcha? I see you @Taken, ma’am! Morning, All! :waves:

VDot says:

Afiya says:

Well who that yt man is?

an Italian diplomat. Her hubby is black and in a wheelchair which didn’t stop him from procreating :biggrin: .

Allwaysajoy <<<< I will be the judge of whether or not this name is factual :tea: I already told Opinionhated she chose well :ghost:

San ah make ya dance says:

I have seen Jenie’s hair I be trying to be friends with User and see her hair

and stuff but she don’t want me She be like I don’t like you like that.
      :hahaha: Get her User. She said she has enough of your craziest on here :rofl:

libra80sbaby says:

VDot says:

———————
      Baaabyyyyy!! Yeen lyin. a shiddd :tea:

Wasting time says:

Her husband is black. Downstairs is a pic of the both of them.
      That must be one of the Italians that accompanied the family to Rome

Allwaysajoy says:

Long Time Lurker says:

Allwaysajoy says:
      “Our” President :huh: ………?!!
      _________________________________
      :yes: If you are an American :shrug:
      _________________________________________

Longtime Lurker, I’m American, I was throwing shade lol!!

She went to the African braid shop like give me a #8 and put this on the world amnesty credit card :yahoo:

I be trying to be friends with User and see her hair and stuff but she don’t want me She be like I don’t like you like that. Like I am a stalker or something. Like my kids contained. It HURTS HURTS HURTS

:lol: you’s a lie!

Im not on instagram or the tweeter though. Im :lame:

Why Kelly Thrice can’t lose weight even after 3 surgeries (Shout out KDubb)
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Belly Thrice holds all that anger in her midsection.

ALBoy says:

@Libra gone head to the other side once you g white you go missing :coffee:

San ah make ya dance says:

I aint ball headed, heffa!

I aint “mixed” like you but I aint ballheaded either
      Wooo wo woo :hug: I know ya ain’t! Mistaken tho :tea: :rofl:

Afiya says:

:thankyou: my bag :smack:

Allwaysajoy says:

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

LOL at MisTaken…I'm joyful maybe not always but yeah I'm joyful lol!

Pearl! I am being sew good. It is User, LT and San acting up this morning. You cannot assume just because I am fonting I ain’t about nothing :rofl:
      You know Neyo got a new song called Money Can’t Buy. I think he heard you about Champagne Life and made the song just for you and the other hating broke folks :champ:

Im not on instagram or the tweeter though. Im :lame:
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

right along with ya!

:2dance:

Blossom you new and chit :welcome:
      ___________________________________________________________

:thankyou: for the love Wasting time… I am sort of kinda new….. It’s been a long time since I have been with the family!!! I had a lot to take place in my life, so it caused me to be absent for a while. It’s like I’m new though because I see there are a lot of new people I have to get to know on here!!! And I must say… IT’S GREAT TO BE BACK WITH MY SANDRA ROSE FAMILY :yahoo:

put this on the world amnesty credit card
      :dead:

Allwaysajoy you new too :welcome:

I’m gonna need all newbies to hit us with a :newbie:

free says:

i’m glad this story has a happy ending and she was blessed by the pope. #faith

San ah make ya dance says:

Her husband in a wheelchair? :tape: Don’t do it Take.. don’t do it. I hope he don’t got on dirty white Airforce Ones… cause if you in a wheelchair and your shoes dirty you need yo :butthshake: beat … *loud dolphin laugh escapes from my mouth* :hahaha:

ALBoy says:

@Libra gone head to the other side once you go white you go missing
      ________________________

look I cant be spitting all over these ppl’s desk at work! Libra gonna be on Nancy Grace messing with that other side.

Welcome back Blossom I look forward to fonting with you :smile:

Allwaysajoy says:

Wasting time: Thanks….kinda new…long time lurker!

:newbie: sorta kinda!!

:newbie: :biggrin:

VDot says:

put this on the world amnesty credit card

++++++++++++++++++

I was thinking she had some Africans on the flight with her doing her hair. Those braids are crispy fresh :yes:

Why we will never hear Dr Dre’s “Detox”
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      there is a whole LIST that came out last month or so on REASONS why it aint NEVAH gonna happen. Numma one reason was 15 years is a helleva “hiatus” on releasing a whole new album.

We will always have “The Chronic”!!!! :thankyou:

Crimsontide says:

I can’t keep up with the conversations. There’s about 6 different ones going on and I am :dead: at all of ‘em!

@Boot…you is knat NEW ghul.

:chase:

SunRiseBlossom says:

I look fowared to fonting with you too Wasting time :yes:

How do you do Allwaysajoy and Bootcampgirl? Very nice to meet you :cheers:

Blah blah blah :cell: You can’t come back on your first post with a sob story. You got to ease in.. then start telling us stuff that we will later hold against you :blink:
      Let me stop :lol: Welcome :hugs:
      @San: You did not have to put my business out there about my follicle challenges. I sent you that one pic in confidence. I had just grown enough hair to have some hang time to the tip of my ear and so I put a little door knocker hair bow on it :crying1: You told me I was BRUTIFUL

GYL :chase: VDot

libra80sbaby says:

ALBoy says:

@Libra gone head to the other side once you g white you go missing :coffee:
      ——————-
      :lol: You right…Them mufuggahs a murk yo azz for 250k in a minute…ol bytches

Hey Sunrise :waves:

LOUD SIGH this neutral hued VP at my job wears these house shoes around the office the flop against her trailer trash feet and make the LOUDEST noise when she walks and she doesn’t even try to minimize it :angry: I would throw them out but they are black in the sole now… They used to be white. I bet the smell like the inside of EJ’s nabel :no:

Bootcampgirl says:

I’m ready to go home :yawn:

San ah make ya dance says:

:rofl: Taken I wasn’t saying that! :crying1: your hair is beautiful :hug: saying you may think she is!

Wasting time says:

I tried to be better than yesterday and look what I started :facepalm:

SunRiseBlossom says:

Now I need some information regarding this Hairfinity pills because I have been very tempted to try it…

Do it makes you feel :sick: on the stomach? Does it give you acne problems? And long before you begin to see results from it? :waiting:

Milky says:

:wave: newbies
      dubb
      boot
      vdot Blog heysus let the aint shaitness begin
      alboy :buttshake: <—-my azz you can slap me on it and say good morning byke!

San ah make ya dance says:

She said doorknocker hair bow :dead: what is wrong with you :lol:

VDot says:

I’m ready to go! I think when I go out for lunch, I’m not coming back. I am not about work life today :nono:

Hey Milky :waves:

@V, I feel you but I carpooled today :mad:

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

Blah blah blah You can’t come back on your first post with a sob story. You got to ease in.. then start telling us stuff that we will later hold against you
      ____________________________________________________________

:hahaha: My bad… Where are my manners? See I told you it’s been a minute. I’m a little rusty at this thing!!! :ashamed:

ALBoy says:

She won’t Nancy Grace her hue is off.

VDot says:

San – You did the OTR concert? What was your fav part? :popcorn:

@Sunrise: Come here and let me hip you to some info bruh :gossip: I ain’t the one to gossip but *stops and looks around :eek: A certain Rose here been using the pills for a minute and she said that it didn’t grow the hair on her head but it did grow *points down* THERE :shock: She used to just braid it and put hairbows on it but never cut it :nono: Finally she cut it but didn’t want to throw it away because the texture was really nice. Well…. She took it to the beauty shop and didn’t tell them where it came from. She wearing it right now. On the blog. She got a poosay weave.

sassyshe says:

Morning all

Misttaken and VDot sit down, you guys are not new in here :lol:

Hey Sunrise :waves:

____________________________________________________
      Milky says:

newbies :waves:
      ___________________________________________________
      :waves:

San ah make ya dance says:

@Vdot so many :bounce: Um her dancing with the twins and her and Jay at the end together while viewing their home videos and showing lil Blue :heart:

@V: I am not here for it either :yawn: But there are quite a few people out today in the afternoon. Including some people on my team. We have this half day thing going on through August :rolleyes: Which is all good except for I have to make sure all the departments are covered. Since there are multiple people off in one spot I have to pitch in after lunch. LOUD SIGH. So I am going to lunch early today. But I ain’t gone do NOTHING. It just about showing your face in the place.

Wasting time says:

together while viewing their home videos and showing lil Blue
      ——————————-
      Whole crowd saying Awwwww and chit :lol:
      DIL rings so loud especially with 60k sanging “looooooooove”

yall keep messing with them hairfinity pills. gonna fugg right around and be looking like Tip by the crotch.

:tea:

@Sassy :sissy claws your air: How you gone tell me I ain’t new? I don’t know you :blink: We ain’t never fonted before! LTOSR :lol:

San ah make ya dance says:

@Vdot what’s that song they have together from his last album? Great ending after Forever young

sassyshe says:

SunRiseBlossom says:

Do it makes you feel on the stomach? Does it give you acne problems? And long before you begin to see results from it?
      ———————————————————————–
      The Rose Misttaken was talking bout wasnt me :scared:

I taken them cause I have thin hair and a few months back when I got it braided my hair looked as though I was going through chemo after I took the braids out. I love it, within a month my hair had gotten thick and the damage to my hair was erased. I dont have the stomach pains, but then again Im a pill feign. Drink at least 2-3 bottles per day of water and there should be no major breakout

ALBoy says:

Wait who’s new

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

@Sunrise: Come here and let me hip you to some info bruh I ain’t the one to gossip but *stops and looks around A certain Rose here been using the pills for a minute and she said that it didn’t grow the hair on her head but it did grow *points down* THERE She used to just braid it and put hairbows on it but never cut it Finally she cut it but didn’t want to throw it away because the texture was really nice. Well…. She took it to the beauty shop and didn’t tell them where it came from. She wearing it right now. On the blog. She got a poosay weave.
      _________________________________________________________

:blink: OMG!!!!!!!!!!! You got me HOLLERING LAUGHING here at work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: Please tell me the SR family did not :haha: at her when she was pouring your her heart to yall……. If so :spank: Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

sassyshe says:

Oh SunRise you do have to shave more often in all those other places

Bootcampgirl says:

Im a pill feign<—-what that mean? :waiting:

San ah make ya dance says:

Whole crowd saying Awwwww and chit DIL rings so loud especially with 60k sanging “looooooooove”
      Girl made me wish I had went with my man :hahaha: so nice :crying1: My voice hurted after the concert

User Friendly says:

____________________________________________________
      :bounce: :hide: :hahaha: Ya’ll are on a roll this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SummerBaby says:

I didn’t take hairfinity, but I did take a hair, skin, & nail vitamin. My body can’t tolerate the high doses of biotin. It wrecked havoc on my skin no matter how much water I drank.

sassyshe says:

Bootcampgirl says:

Im a pill feign<—-what that mean?
      ———————————————————————-
      Been on prescription meds since I was 6, so rarely do pills have adverse effects on me.

@AlBoy :hi: It’s some folks on here (Sassy, User..) using hair growth pills and the hair is growing everywhere but on they head. Some of them looks like they got a wig on they privates now. Looks kinda like Gabrielle Union head when her wig slipped half off the other day. Two different textures and everything :no:

Bootcampgirl says:

Im a pill feign<—-what that mean?

:whip: you know she meant fiend! stop being rose scholarly :lol:

sassyshe says:

Mistaken you soon will be in time out :spank: :lol:

VDot says:

:yes: I :love: the Why Don’t You Love Me performance. And Song Cry always holds a special place in my :heart: :yes:

sassyshe says:

———————————————————————–
      The Rose Misttaken was talking bout wasnt me

___________________________________________________________

not chemo <————– :hahaha: I'm glad you got the results you needed. My hair is thining on the sides from some braids and I would love a little more thickness and length. So I need to catch this foolishness before people start thinking someone :angry: my hair out!!! Lol…

Mistaken you soon will be in time out
      *starts tussling with you* You ain’t finna put me nowhere. I ain’t going byke to the pokey. KING KONG AIN’T GOT NOTHING ON ME << that’s what DTTS tell her dude before they sex :kona:

I the Why Don’t You Love Me performance. And Song Cry always holds

a special place in my
      Yessss. I forgot about song cry! Loved it :yes: felt that
      btw did you see she and they had their a$$3s out :shocked: I need that fit tho :tea:

VDot says:

@Vdot what’s that song they have together from his last album?

:thinking: I was about to say Holy Grail but was like :no: that was JT on the original – I loved her version too. On The Run :listen: Who wants that perfect love story anyway, Cliche’ Cliche’, Cliche’

:love: that song. Must go listen to it now!

:rofl: at TI’s jungle bush – Can’t see the forest for the trees looking :lol:

sassyshe says:

Oh SunRise you do have to shave more often in all those other places
      ________________________________________________________

:shocked: Oh well so much for me taking them pills baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nono:

Wasting time says:

@Vdot what’s that song they have together from his last album?

———————–
      On the Run (part II) is the song

sassyshe says:

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

Mistaken you soon will be in time out

———————————————————————-

VDot says:

btw did you see she and they had their a$$3s out

:yes: I want some too. Had me trying to zoom in with my camera and take close up pics. :shakebutt:

@Sunny – Please say your edges don’t look like Naomi’s :( I’ll be uber sad for you if they do :cry:

:newpost:

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

Morning everyone, anyone, no one (._. )
      biotin to me is everything…it makes my nails and hair grow supa fast on top of already growing at a decent rate..i love it personally

You are not logged in. You must be logged in to post a comment.