Ciara Wears White On the Cover of Brides Magazine

Ciara covers Brides

R&B singer Ciara donned a white long-sleeve embroidered Chantilly lace Reem Acra gown for the cover of Brides magazine‘s August 2014 issue. White is traditionally reserved for first-time brides who are virginal and pure.

Inside the magazine, Ciara discusses her plans for her upcoming wedding to rapper Future, the father of her baby son.

From Brides.com:

Inside the issue, Ciara dishes all about Future, motherhood, and, of course, her wedding plans. The singer admitted she “loved” the classic dress she rocks on our cover, which is surprising since she’s known for her daring red carpet looks. “My everyday style is what I call ‘tomboy chic,’” Ciara tells us. “But for my wedding, I’m going to do elegance with a little edge.”

As for her fiancé, she let it slip that she always knew she’d spend forever with Future. When asked when she knew he’d be her husband, she replied: “Very early on. He came with something that I’d never felt before: the true presence of a man.”

That’s all we’re revealing for now! For more Ciara scoop (and to see more pics of the star wearing stunning wedding gowns!), you’ll have to pick up our August/September issue, on newsstands nationwide July 8.

• Ciara Fuels Break Up Rumors
  • Guess Where Future Was When Ciara Gave Birth to His Son?
  • Future Says It Didn’t Take Long for Ciara to Give Up Her Goodies
  • 5 Questions with Dice Dixon (La La’s Cousin)

109 Responses to “Ciara Wears White On the Cover of Brides Magazine”

libra80sbaby says:

:lol: :bye: Cierror

Beta says:

Hmmm

Jdore says:

:rofl: she really believe they gon be together for ever…. That’s cute! But yeah congrats and chit

Morning Roses! :hi:

Atypical says:

I hope that’s not her dress..

:nun: Congrats girl!

I don’t love that cover tho.. :|

libra80sbaby says:

Aint no way in hell I’d be with or even marry a nigga that got all them kids by all them different women. NOPE not gone do it. :nono:

libra80sbaby says:

I see she just REFUSE to let that damn wig go…ugh

She wants to prove the naysayers wrong so bad :no: bout as bad as Gab Break a Union

iscream says:

They set a wedding date or is she playing dress up?

VDot says:

Good luck making your way down that aisle :tea: Hopefully the baby meets his daddy soon….

libra80sbaby says:

Gab Break a Union
      —————-
      :lol: :rofl: Guhl

Whelp… must be time for me to do some work.

So they saying karate chop gave CB a BJ before his performance because he was nervous, this girl, the lenghts she would go to get a ring on that finger
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Robyn woulda did it and NOT want no ring tho.

Real talk.

She woulda did it for the PURE love of suckin dyck.

Ms. YaYa says:

Why would they choose that picture for the cover? She doesn’t look happy and that dress is hideous :no:

San ah make ya dance says:

now she not ever getting married :no: Why they sign up for stuff like this

The cafeteria in our building aint worth a damn :no: how the hell you run of buns and shredded cheese already :mad: hell lunch just started … shyt

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Dayum Curtis Jackson.

She just confirmed that you were more into Floyd than her.

sassyshe says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Robyn woulda did it and NOT want no ring tho.

Real talk.

She woulda did it for the PURE love of suckin dyck
      _____________________________________________________________________
      No Robyn wouldve done it after he had a good performance, like good motivation..

San ah make ya dance says:

Look like they just sat her head on that body

sassyshe says:

Poor c-error….

missyJ says:

This is the ultimate passive aggressive move. Now you KNOW she gon guilt future into giving her at least 72 days as his wife. :rofl:

Lawd let’s let the young lady dream :tea: nothing wrong with that

VDot says:

Dayum Curtis Jackson.
      She just confirmed that you were more into Floyd than her.

Bow Wow too! :rofl:

libra80sbaby says:

Fuschia so dayum ugly. I dont see what the hype is about the nigga. He must got that good pipe and mouth :tea:

San ah make ya dance says:

Look like they just sat her head on that body

Jdore says:

Gab Break a Union
      by jeniefrumdabloc
      ———————
      :dead: :rofl:

The hype in the money and the popularity @Libra :tea:

That dress looks a bit ivory to me :thinking:

Wasting time says:

===========

Who is saying this? And why do they know?

————————
      Did we get these questions answered yet??

missyJ says:

She needs to work on her smize

Dayum Curtis Jackson.

:eyeroll: My feelings on him are well documented. If not, I don’t like him.

He is in the ppl bachelor issue? Fifty pennies qualities? His self confidence and some other bullchit. I was like money nigga. You forgot to say money. Ion like fifty cent. :no:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Her BFF Kim K, or her BFF MAMA Kris prolly the ones who told her to do this here fugg ish!

Ciara: How do I get him to murry meh??? Nukka aint been home since little Friday After Next was born :crying1:

Kris Jenner (setting up this photoshoot on her behalf): Dont worry Ci. I got some tricks up my sleeve :cell: HELLO? Yes Bride Magazine Editor? Kris Jenner here. I need to call in a favor.
      :winky: << Kris to Ci while she on the phone.

San ah make ya dance says:

She woulda did it for the PURE love of suckin dyck
      ————–
      :jack: :yes:

libra80sbaby says:

Jdore says:

she really believe they gon be together for ever….

Only a narcissist thinks she can change a man when 3 other women couldn’t. :coffee:

libra80sbaby says:

________________________

she aint either. :tea:

only person fusha is with is his dam self. you caint claim a hoe. a hoe can only belong to his own hoe-self.

aRoTh says:

I mean did they snatch her off the birthing table to do this shoot. Bish looks tired. They didn’t even do her the favor of some $2.99 wedding lashes.

They were like “Do you want this free publicity or gnat?” *snap, click, scram*

VDot says:

*cues The Weeknd*

:whistle:

Ooh girl (oh babe)
      I know I should leave you
      And learn to mistreat you
      Cause you belong to the world
      And ooh girl (oh baby)
      I want to embrace you
      Domesticate you
      But you belong to the world
      You belong to the world

isnt this cover bad luck or do ppl usually do this before their wedding?

I believe this is a old photoshoot :lol: this can’t be new

AMBER ALERT ATLANTA!!!!!!!!!!

free says:

ummm, is this the best photo of the bunch?

OpinionHated says:

Ugly dress – she’s a pretty girl this cover shot sucks they did not do her any justice…

I would not marry Future and be paying child support to his gazillion baby mommas… yeah if you marry a loser with a bunch of outside babies your income becomes their income – oh heck nah he can go on with his errant sperm

SOTHERNGRL says:

isnt this cover bad luck or do ppl usually do this before their wedding?
      **********************
      @User usually it may be but since her and lil day late dollar short deddy aint bit mo about to be married than a man on the damn moon soooooo I’m gonna say yeah girl gone head on a rock out wit it. This is as close as she gonna let her live.

AMBER ALERT!

Da Brats Baby Hair Missing along with her edges….

Catching up on R&B DIVAS :kona:

isnt this cover bad luck or do ppl usually do this before their wedding?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Imma say maybe.

Kelly Rowland posed for I wanna say Modern Bride when she was engaged to Roy Williams (NFL player) and we all see how that turned out… :coffee:

San ah make ya dance says:

——————
      Can’t stand that bs :no:

Wasting time says:

lil day late dollar short
      ————————
      :chase: I hate you :rofl:
      I just chocked on this water!!!

SOTHERNGRL says:

:crying: day late dollar short tho? whyyyyyyy?

I wonder if they call him F-U for short :think:

AMBER ALERT!
      Da Brats Baby Hair Missing along with her edges….
      Catching up on R&B DIVAS

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Not true in this state (NC) or in GA. Cant speak for other states. I had a baby mama in ATL try IT…and the judge ranned all the dollar signs of MY MONEY out that hoe eyes. :chase: <<< GET out that lady bank account. HE made life with you. Not HER.

San ah make ya dance says:

—————
      :clap: Hate that shyt forreal and I'm not even dealing with it

SOTHERNGRL says:

*********************
      But what about Bow Wow, Fiddy and Amare they didint have this? Is this :cloud: Cici?

sassyshe says:

@wasting saw it on another site, more than likely its her camp, you know they love selling cb stories

@Who Dat – Yeah, I agree with you :yes: :hug:

The court ain’t in your pocket, but once you say I do, it’s ya’ll money.

You go places and you gotta dress up the kids
      They come over hungry
      They need lunch money 365
      Field Trip money
      They usta come over 3 days..Now they over 6.

This probably just me. :kona:

Hate that shyt forreal and I’m not even dealing with it

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      She was a dumb azz. I paid that heffa every month ON TIME. I had her set up as an internet bill pay out this bish. You gonna get paid like the dayum LIGHTS. I PROMISE you. BUT somebody was in her ear :gossip: And she was like Imma get MORE if I go to court :rules: YOU AND HIM gonna be paying me. Ummm okay. :coffee:

That heffa was :mad: that she ended up with $170 LESS than what we was paying. Oh well. I’m a gambling lady. Gotta know when to hold em heaux. Bye Felicia :hi:

:waves: @ Jenie :kiss:

YEAP YEAP YEAP

so they drop them off and leave them their CRIES :sad:

San ah make ya dance says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

———————
      :lol: Greedy never worked for nobody :yes:

missyJ says:

I just ate my lunch but I’m still dang hungry

Ion’t like that pic. The dress is plain and that ain’t a good wedding wig.

Justlook :kiss: <<< forehead kissy

Ion’t like that pic. The dress is plain and that ain’t a good wedding wig.

the groom dont either. thats why he’s not coming to the wedding. its gonna be like that episode of bridezilla where the groom and his family never showed up and they partied and ate the reception food anyway.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Whelp… must be time for me to do some work.
      *******************

Lucky you. I did mine during the LHHATL post and missed all the fun after Benzino done became the firt reality star in history to bring reality TV cameras to his mama frunera.

missyJ says:

================

Did we find out why? :lol:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

That heffa was that she ended up with $170 LESS than what we was paying. Oh well. I’m a gambling lady. Gotta know when to hold em heaux. Bye Felicia

Welp! That’s what ha ass get. :haha:

Did we find out why
      ______________________________

he said he was stressed out over her family so thats why he stole her car and went to vegas :eek: she went out there to meet up with him and they got married at the quickie spot.

yes, they were black. :smh:

her name was Anita. its probably on youtube.

Wasting time says:

—————
      This happened to a girl I used to know :tea: She just knew she would get more cause he got married and there were two incomes and we were in her ear like don’t do it cause he was giving her $200 more than the original order and doing mad things for his son on top of that. She went to court. Said she needed more than the original amount and he was like I pay more than that and do this and that. Judge was like why in the hell we here today :rofl: judge lessened the original amount and told her to her face not to ever try it again he was noting the file and errythang and told her BF to come back once she married :lol:

I tell all my male friends to go to CS before the baby get here. Hash all that out now; even if y’all live together and doing well. Let them take that out your check; start your case early.

San ah make ya dance says:

@Wasting :yes: Yep cause they will go all the way back on that a$$.

went while I was pregnant the clerk was like dammmmm mama you dont play. no I dont, now run me my money and give me some snacks! :phew: I was fat, hot, hungry, and pissed off.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

lol My brother had that happen to him…went to court and the judge looked at old girl and told her to kick rocks. He ended up paying less than half of what she wanted and only paying for one kid. (the other kid he was paying for was not his)

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I was fat, hot, hungry, and pissed off.
      ———–
      Me right now (just not about cs :hahaha: )

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      19 yo daddy did this. Went and put HIMSELF on CS. Said he ALWAYS wanted to be sure he did the right thing. Why I say he was more of a man @20 years old than alot of em are EVER.

San ah make ya dance says:

————–
      :bye:

What’s wrong with giving your mayne head :blink: before he goes to work? :huh:
      Kookachink ain’t trying to let some other easy free head get her man :rofl:

What’s the topic?

Oh this bride :lol:

Oh boy Man is about to toss his shoes off talmbout some child support :rofl:

:rofl: 5 Steps to the perfect reception :rofl:

How about you gotta have a partner :hahaha:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A smart would do this… I know a dude right now refuse to put hiself on child support and the bytch want more money….. he pays 800 for one child… picks the child up ever weekend and is on his insurance… he is a manager at the quicktrip… if would have put himself on CS I gaurantee he wouldn’t be paying that much for 1 damn child :phew: now she say she wants a thousand and the lil man be with the father majority of the time… buys clothes etc too …. some women fawking greedy

Judge was like why in the hell we here today
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      CS court??????????? One of THE funniest places EVER. :rofl: I used to NOT have to go most times on 19 yo case. But go anyway to LAUGH! Me and him used to be in there DEAD! One time this dude in there asking for a blood test. The judge went SMOOVE OFF.

Judge: B/c you ASKING for one by LAW we gotta give you one. But that baby look JUST LIKE YOU. We wasting the state of NC TIME and MONEY. You could just sign this dayum paper. :rules: I oughta hold you in contempt for this ish but I CANNOT. Dont come back. :nono: Imma go ahead and GIVE you an order amount and its gonna be FINAL when them results come back next month. But dont BRING your azz BACK to my courtroom with these LIES.

:ghost:

Cake CHECK
      Hall CHECK
      Dress CHECK
      DJ CHECK

:ghost:

San ah make ya dance says:

—————-
      :thankyou: And he must be crazy as all outdoors to be….nevermind let me shut up

he pays 800 for one child… picks the child up ever weekend and is on his insurance… he is a manager at the quicktrip… if would have put himself on CS I gaurantee he wouldn’t be paying that much for 1 damn child now she say she wants a thousand and the lil man be with the father majority of the time…
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Now see if he was COURT ORDERED….You can get the court ordered amount LOWERED based on how many overnights a kid is with the absent parent. Alot of folks DONT KNOW THIS. That dude could be paying $350-$400 vs $800-1k and telling that heffa Bye Felicia :hi:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Oh boy Man is about to toss his shoes off talmbout some child support

and he can go right ahead as long as my kids money keeps coming in on time. :tea:

Man and his orthopedic shoe will just have to be mad then :lol:

5 Steps to the perfect reception

How about you gotta have a partner
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:casket: Ciara is working on that part.

Wasting time says:

———————————–
      My boy did this and his BM got so upset :no: she thought he was trying to take the baby and s h i t. Once it was explained to her and he said basically the same as your BD she was :yahoo: he a good one and they still together

Jenny
      Some are greedy BUT I know many that had the baby that wasn’t wanted and they yelling “ION need you or your money Blah Blah Blah”(which I couldn’t never ever ever understand why someone would say that) BUT now the kids are here and they taking the men to CS when they realize they do need the support AND the man to be a father. ION get it and they shocked that its rough out here now :huh: #ohandtheySTILLhavingkids :smack:

I think your friend should put himself on it too! :yes:

But that baby look JUST LIKE YOU. We wasting the state of NC TIME and MONEY.

judge be like, “now watchu wanna do? piss or get off the pot?” :waiting:

Just Looking says:

@User and Bird – Folks go through with the CEREMONY/WEDDING all the time.

Unfortunately, folks are in it for the party and clothes not the marriage.

Kind Regards to all involved. CEEERROR and the Greedy baby mamas

Just Looking says:

@User and Bird – Folks go through with the CEREMONY/WEDDING all the time.

you may have just gave me an idea for my 40th bday. :nun:

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

***********************
      damn ci…shots fired or nah?
      wonder why she decided not to strap up and have a baby back to the future? she didn’t want no baby ruff ruff? or baby change fa a dolla?
      she was in love with allll dem niggas so she say…. :facepalm:

Judge was like why in the hell we here today
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      CS court??????????? One of THE funniest places EVER.
      Yeap, Yeap

Judge Said Mr. Stoopid, I’m done, please sit down. Sir did you hear me I said sit down.

This was priceless and I could have walked away with nothing but a grin that day. :happy:

S/N – Glad the Sheriff was on duty to protect my arse.

Wasting time says:

CS court???????????
      ——————-
      Yes and he said it just like that and it took all of me not to :rofl:
      Her and I used to be real real close and I drove :lol:

The case before was funny too cause it was one dude and he had a court appearance for one of his BM’s but the other 2 came too :hahaha: They said might as well and chit. When the one with the court date said he don’t pay his other BM’s too the judge said well we can’t talk about that they aren’t here and both them girls stood up I was :dead: Judge said well damn !!

User Friendly says:

Just Looking says:
      @User and Bird – Folks go through with the CEREMONY/WEDDING all the time.
      you may have just gave me an idea for my 40th bday. :nun:
      Prophet Juanita Bynum did this. You are required to speak in tongues if you go this route.

OpinionHated says:

Nothing is wrong with giving yoru man head before work…. I gave my man head this morning and he gave me stiff d*ck we both happy….

Just Looking says:

here in NY if the results come back that they baby is yours they kindly ask for $500 to pay for the test. em kids do look like me :think: $1500 will make you stop playing.
      judge be like, “now watchu wanna do? piss or get off the pot?” :waiting:
      +++++++++++++++
      Alex, I take $500, for he tot. :yes:

Got to be sure….

18 years of child support is a beast

:cry: :sad: :cuss: <<<< Mainy a NEGROID when they found out it wasn't theirs on 19th birthday.

*swears I speak, better than I “right” :shrug: :facepalm:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Y’all killing me with these CS stories! :rofl: I wanna go sit in CS court now just because. :rofl:

Pink Crushed Velvet says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

All my sp3rm donor’s father had to pay WAS $170/mo. I never took him back to court to get it increased b/c he wasn’t shyt and I ain’t wanna waste my time w/it. She was good. My husband and I had her covered. Well that fool got married and his wife told him to take ME to court for child support b/c my daughter lived w/them for the first time ever in 17 yrs to finish the school year out. We’re talking 3 whole months. The judge looked at him, saw he hadn’t been paying his punk azz $170/mo for years, locked his azz up AND increased my child support b/c she came back to live w/me when she graduated. :tea:

Crimsontide says:

Oh this is just sad….She is not about to be a bride. Atleast not for Future. Ciara, I weep for you.

free says:

User Friendly says: here in NY if the results come back that they baby is yours they kindly ask for $500 to pay for the test. my brother went to court talking that shyt about 3 of his kids then changed his tune real quick like you know what them kids do look like me :think: $1500 will make you stop playing.

*********************

rozb says:

I wish she would’ve put on a more “bride-y’ type hair hat. This looks like they just took her head from another photo shoot and put it on some random model. The dress does not seem to fit her persona. :shrug:

The other women who bore his babies are all looking and saying “We tried on wedding gowns, too. Bless your heart, girl.”

free says:

jeniefrumdabloc says: A smart would do this… I know a dude right now refuse to put hiself on child support and the bytch want more money

****************************

a lot of guys just don’t want to be in that system. women forget (or don’t know the law) that it is better for them to work out an out of court agreement. get greedy and your shyt will get cut in the court room. the simple words “see you in court!” will put the fear of jesus in some broads.

ShadeQueen46 says:

PLEASE LEAVE BLONDE HAIR ALONE!!!!

:cry: le weep

so whatchu saying they take turns wearing the engagement ring or nah? he only dates chix with the same size finger? :think:

trifling!