Fans Lash Out After Bethenny Frankel Poses in Her Daughter’s Pajamas

Bethenny Frankel Poses in Her Daughter's Pajamas

Bethenny Frankel Poses in Her Daughter's Pajamas

Reality TV personality Bethenny Frankel‘s fans reacted negatively to her innocently posing in her daughter’s pajamas. Frankel posted the photo on her Instagram account to supposedly show her fans how fit she was. But the move backfired when her followers criticized her for promoting anorexia.

The 43-year-old’s 300,000 followers lashed out at her for sending the wrong message to young girls.

“Time to shelf the amphetamines for a bit dear,” wrote one user.

“This is disappointing… being able to fit into a 4 yr olds clothes isn’t something to be proud of or funny,” another follower wrote. “I held you to better than this. I have always related to your sense of humor and I understand this wasn’t meant to be taken seriously but as a celebrity you need to be careful.”

Other IG users defended Bethenny’s post as a joke.

“Jeez people. Take a look at her. She isn’t sickly skinny. Her bones are NOT sticking out. There is such thing as being naturally thin. I know someone naturally thinner than this lady. It’s not like it fits for real. It’s a nightgown on a little girl and a shirt on her. Woman wear tighter clothing than children do, so it makes sense that the shorts fit.”

Bethenny took to her Twitter account to make light of the criticism: “When ur 4 year old peanut says “mommy please put my dress on” & giggles uncontrollably, u do what ur told,” she tweeted.

• Medical Minute: Anorexia Nervosa
  • Woman makes $9,000 a month by eating in front of webcam
  • Beyonce Disses Overweight People? *Update*
  • Man faces life in prison in butt shots death of Atlanta woman

73 Responses to “Fans Lash Out After Bethenny Frankel Poses in Her Daughter’s Pajamas”

Afiya says:

Simpleton!! :smh:

What a dummy :facepalm: why … nevermind :tea:

She looks like a meth head to me.

———–
      I kinda agree :lol:
      Are we to believe those are her doorter’s slippers too? Bethenney is an attention whore

I dont know if it’s my pc or the site but something is definitely wrong … Sandra whats wrong the blog :crying:

VDot says:

This broad :eyeroll: I still :rofl: at Omarosa reading her for filth on her own show and calling her mediocre :hahaha:

SummerBaby says:

What grown azz woman wants to be able to fit a 4 yr olds clothes?! She got the nerve to be posing all goofy looking.

She doesn’t look anorexic to me. A chick ain’t allowed to be thin these days?

sochlo504 says:

Never trust a skinny “chef”.

:facepalm:
      I think she is a smaller woman. Some people are just naturally smaller.

@SANDRA, I think the fat woman coalition is beginning to be as bad as the Gay Agenda. They try and condemn small and fit women at every turn. To promote Obeast-ity and Humongousness.

Kevin Young says:

I was more offended by her sexualizing her daughter’s pajamas. The next time you see my daughter in her pajamas the first thought I don’t want you to have is remembering how I looked in them. Maybe that’s me being overly paranoid as a Father…I don’t know. Maybe.

Miapluck says:

This chick :chickenhead:

missyJ says:

Her frame doesn’t concern me, them sunken in eyes do though :tea:

bgood says:

Leave Bethany alone… Today you damned if you do and damned if you don’t. if she had blubber or a nice phatty on her K. Michelle then folks would have something to say about that….

@BIRD
      “She doesn’t look anorexic to me. A chick ain’t allowed to be thin these days?”

:bruh:
      They definitely trying to condemn small chicks. Now they are “anorexic” and a “bad influence” to girls.

But big brontosauras azz hoes are “beautiful” and “great role models.” Chit is ridiculous! :rofl:

I dont feel any kind of way. If she lil she just lil!

Matchsticks says:

ummm, I personally don’t understand the problem…she’s obviously thin and the pic was obviously a joke…and she’s not disgustingly thin at all, smh… :facepalm:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

I wish I could find a millifawk to give for this broad :rolleyes:

Anyway that On the Run concert on Saturday night was EVERYTHING… tiz all carry on :tea:

Oh afternoon and chit :waves: :kona:

Matchsticks says:

:rofl: :choking:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

What’s the prollem?

This bish is so stupid

SummerBaby says:

————–

Bliss says:

Some things should just not be posted. Not everything family wise such has slipping on your kids pj should’ve been posted, but whateva :smack:

missyJ says:

============

:huh:

They got people you can go talk to :tea:

deedeegirl says:

1. I have never liked Bethany. 2. she looks a hot and sick mess in those pjs. 3. I have that same bed in the background

missyJ says:

Folks mad at her for this but don’t know all her products are called Skinny Girl :facepalm:

This broad I still at Omarosa reading her for filth on her own show and calling her mediocre
      ———–
      People dog Omarosa but in recent years the more I hear her speak and see her I like her :yes: Her look has softened up a lot too.
      But yea Beth has always been slim but she also admitted to having an eating disorder so let’s not all jump on the she just thin train. Most time people with eating disorders know how to stay über thin even when they are “healthy”
      Nothing wrong with being skinty. Some of my closest friends are skinty. #notweighteacist

~~~~~~~~~
      Nawwwh, Not EYE

What’s the prollem?
      ——-
      Joseline :lol:

They got people you can go talk to
      by missyJ on Jul 14, 2014 at 1:43 pm
      ———-
      So you think he be like :jack: ever time he hear the theme song for Mickey Mouse Club?

I think it’s my pc ..it’s taking forever to load… Phone posting now

<<<< this skinny chef throws down in the kitchen :grill:

all her products are called Skinny Girl

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      And them vodkas with the mixers are BEAST :nun: Smoove as hail. And I dont even drank white. Homegirl had them at her lil kick back. Said they was on sale and now she is HOOKED.

Hate her wines :no: give me noble vines :koolaid:

<<< cooks the same as I did when I was a size 3/4. Tuh! And I done fattened up alot of folks with that cooking. ALOT. :eek: 19yo need to push her azz away from the table RIGHT NOW. Cause I know she on her lunch break fawkin up them leftovers :pizza:

Hate her wines
      ^^^^^^^^^^
      Yeah I aint cutting no calories with no wine. :no: Vino is too ‘spansive as it is chile! I dont want to fool around and get something I HATE. I stick to the rivas and the lakes that I am used to with my wine :rofl:

VDot says:

:cosign: She let Bethney have it! AND Bethnney called herself betting $10K and losing it to Omarosa :lol:

And yea the broad definitely had/maybe still has an eating disorder. I do like her Skinny Girl Margaritas tho :yes:

:waves: Bomb!!

Noble vines is the shyt 14.5 alcohol :yes: 2 glasses have u in there :danban:

missyJ says:

Hate her wines :no: give me noble vines

==========

All her products are Turrible. I model for them I always tell the truth, “I don’t like it but many people do so give it a try”

Kevin Young says:

missyJ says: …They have people you can talk to”.

You don’t see anything wrong with putting on your 4 year old daughter’s pajamas and making them “booty shorts”? I forgot we’re living in a different time now…my bad.

14.5 alcohol
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Writes this DOWN. Pretty sure NC slow azzes DONT SELL IT THOUGH. Azzholes.

bama_n_jersey says:

I need answers from downstairs cause i am confused…..

Why it took her so long to start though? Why she sound like that? Why she say that? Why she had to start back over? SOOOOO mannny questions…..

She got mad when STevie came and rescued her by taking away that microphone..honey you should have been happy.

The DJ didn’t wanna “run it bacK” and she kept asking him too and did they turn the microphone off when she got it back from Stevie?
      :facepalm:

libra80sbaby says:

Why is this a big deal tho?! I PROMISE there’s BETTER chit to be upset about. I like Bethanny. She has a raw sense of humor that I appreciate. I KNEW that marriage was not gone last tho cause she’s a control freak AND a ball buster. Traditional Jason didnt like that chit at all! :nono:

San ah make ya dance says:

Why she get a post :confused:

bama_n_jersey says:

On topic…I don’t know her. What does she do?

San ah make ya dance says:

————–
      :dead: :yes:

I always tell the truth, “I don’t like it but many people do so give it a try”

San ah make ya dance says:

No one cares how big or how small this broad is :shrugs: Ugly anyway :hahaha:

14.5 alcohol
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Writes this DOWN. Pretty sure NC slow azzes DONT SELL IT THOUGH. Azzholes.

The bottle will have 667 (Pinot Noir) and I think the Cabernet is 337 …. it will be written in Red…… the Vineyard (Brand) is Noble Vines good stuff indeed :thumbsup:

EyesofScorpio says:

bama_n_jersey says:

I need answers from downstairs cause i am confused…..
      —————————–

anytime you gotta keep sayin ” i’s a bad bish’ you’re obviously not.

:offtopic: Angie Stone said she quit RnB Divas and her forever boyfriend bc he was sexting a TV One staffed :lol:
      Girl that man been wanted out. He just wanted that dough and them hot plates you fixed

Her wines taste like some diet mess :no: Nasty

MisUnderstood says:

I don’t care about the heffa up top. But the bottom post, Jose has man hands, fingers & forearm. Shim was not born a female.

A.J. says:

Hello Afternoon Shift :waves:

Sandra :thumbsup: good post on your great nephew’s birthday. Looking good and nice watch btw!!

Matchsticks says:

Unfortunately, even tho I love going in on “Jose”…I have to admit she was born a female…I saw childhood pics of her, like at least 4-5 different ones, and she is a female…but it is SOO much fun talking about her manly looking arse! :lol:

EyesofScorpio says:

MisUnderstood says:

——————————-
      …. and refurbished beefcake…it’s a man baby!

pointhimout says:

i like bethenny. this chick has built her brand from nothing to multi millions. the hello kitty clothes are hers, im sure of it. bad joke, we move on.

Matchsticks says:

Her Skinny Girl wine is decent, but it’s definitely not on the top of my wine brand favorites…any time the bottle has a screw off top I automatically equate it to bum wine level… #sorry :shrugs:

EyesofScorpio says:

MisUnderstood says:
      ——————————-
      …. and refurbished beefcake…it’s a man baby!

That coon was unreal …. my Homeboy was looking at her video when she playing with herself as was like :huh: what the ……. that don’t look right :blink: …… I told him you just saw a refurbished coon :grill: he cussed me out for showing him that :rofl: :ha:

VDot says:

forever boyfriend bc he was sexting a TV One staffed :lol:

:blink: All of that feeding and sucking and he still stepped out on her big azz?! :thinking: His dr. probably told him he was on his way to catching “the sugars”

Matchsticks says:

Hell Sutter even has a cork :rofl: yeah I’m with ya on that :lol: but her wine is nasty taste like a diet something … it has that equal after taste or something :no: yuck

Wasting time says:

Hey AJ and em!
      San I went to lunch; did you peep my gravie.
      I was in pic art just for thee :yes:

VDot says:

ON Angie Stone:

I know they’re not together and I do know that she has a different manager. I’m hearing Debra Antney who is Wacka Flocka’s mom is now her manager. I know that much. I just don’t know why she’s fixated with this one staff member and has been since the very beginning. She’s tried to physically put hands on her. There was one scene that I wish they would have shown. The person in question was trying to convince her to come back out and Ashanti looked at the woman, and [Stone] didn’t like the way that he looked at her even though she was talking to the both of them. She just went back in her dressing room. I don’t know if it’s just a personal thing, but I really don’t think the person on our team would do that.”

Unshakable says:

@Man,

Did you really say Brontasaurus? Why Man……just why? Iimmediately thoight of Fred Flontstone when I read that. He always wanted eitger a brauntasaurus steak or burger. :rofl:

And in regards to the post downstairs, i agree…..but some people will try and creep with it. Then, it goes downhill from there.

Matchsticks says:

@jenie

yeah it does have a slight after taste…like diet sodas and such…

VDot says:

:newpost: on Gays and HIV

Unshakable says:

ScorpioEyes,

What in the JoeRoganFearFactor world is that scorpion doing on that person’s back?

EyesofScorpio says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

————————–

EyesofScorpio says:

Unshakable says:

ScorpioEyes,
      —————
      :rofl: its a realistic tat

OpinionHated says:

Only a fat azz would get that upset over something so stupid as this pic

re the Steebie/Joseline “shenatigans”… she’s a hot mess…

STLVixen says:

I saw this on FB and shook my head. Bethenny is a mogul, but she is always doing something for attention, which makes me believe she’s in need of a hug. Plus, I’ve always thought she had some sort of eating disorder, even back in her RHONY days.

STLVixen says:

And she is looking like The Joker facially. Not good.

You are not logged in. You must be logged in to post a comment.