Ginuwine Jokes That His Daughter is a Stripper

Ginuwine daughter

R&B singer Ginuwine, 43, asked a rhetorical question on social media yesterday: “My daughter just came in should I be asking [some] questions !?????”

But Mrs. Ginuwine, former rapper Tonya Lumpkin, aka Solé, was not amused at her husband’s insinuation that their daughter is tricking for dollars.

“That was NOT my daughters money that @Ginuwine posted.. It was HIS & his sick idea of a joke.. Been trying to keep silent but he needs help,” Solé wrote.

She added: “I’ve remained silent but my child will not be publicly humiliated by a sick joke by some1 whos judgement is impaired.”

Solé has 2 daughters from a previous relationship: De’jan, 23, and Cypress, 19. The couple has 2 daughters together: Story, 13, and Dream Sarae Lumpkin, 12.

Ginuwine, real name Elgin Lumpkin, has eight children in total.

As usual, Black Twitter was very helpful with their suggestions and snide remarks. One Twitter user named @Young_Davin wrote: “bruh question you should ask is where did i f*ck up.”

97 Responses to “Ginuwine Jokes That His Daughter is a Stripper”

GWU says:

I’d assume my child is working at a restaurant and that was tip money. But if he thinks he raised a stripper. . .

I like the name Cypress and that pink controller.

couch looks comfy den a mug too

other than that, good morning Rose Bushes. Dad’s always make corny embarrassing jokes & social media isnt helping. :shrugs:

Paige says:

????

Paige says:

????

smh :facepalm: come on dude why would you post this….. leave doors open for speculation …… Ginuwine on that shyt :facepalm:

MSVALLDAY says:

Dang it was just a joke! Can’t we take jokes anymore.

<- :huh:

missyJ says:

I’m sorry… I get the joke and it is lighthearted and funny.. but the way my sense of humor set up :kona:

spiceykay says:

Good morning everyone.

I get the joke and don’t think he was implying stripper or anything. Sole seems to not like her husband anymore. I had no idea they had all of those kids.

Smonae says:

It wasnt that serious, but I dont kno what dad would joke about their daughter being a stipper either :shrugs: Most men I kno dont even want to put anything like that out there

MSVALLDAY says:

Dang it was just a joke! Can’t we take jokes anymore.

Not like this on the twittah :blink: :huh:

~~~~~~
    Oh she :angry: with his ass on some otha stuff

San ah make ya dance says:

Cause her daddy sho nuff aint go no more money :hahaha: :tea:

MSVALLDAY says:

Dang it was just a joke! Can’t we take jokes anymore.
    ________________________

I think so too but it looks like him and Sole got beef :karate:

Luvyn go to hell for that gravie :rofl: lol !

Buttercup says:

:nono: That joke was in very bad taste, Elgin.

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

but, being the way his career was set up…he left his self open to alll kinds of jokes off the strength of just 1 song….what he should be pissed about is dude asking where she dance like he was finna go right then…joke or not…in a diff world, not ours, this would be funny to everyone…we live in a world where muhfukkas salivate to touch lil girls and boys…smh

San ah make ya dance says:

That aint even NO money :rofl:

Smonae says:

Good Morning e-boos
    purty Jenie, San & Luvn :kiss:
    UserF
    MsVall
    Spicey
    MissyJ
    Buttercup
    Paige
    GWU

PumKash . . :lol:
    If it’s your pocket But can swing it, then SEND him

Oh dang. She snapped :shock: clearly she has been keeping it together on the low and was not having it once the kids got involved. Gotta feed the kids. BBL

Looks like Sole is a grown azz woman that’s done with the foolisness :tea: Ginuwine grow the fawk up dude

Wasting time says:

Poor child :no:

San ah make ya dance says:

Its another ELGIN out here :dead:

missyJ says:

=================

So you tweet about it? Getting his management team, family, and friends together for an intervention isn’t a better option? :eyeroll: I ain’t never like that beak nose bish

Buttercup says:

============
    :preach:

San ah make ya dance says:

:hug: Smonae :happy:

NAE :woohoo: “WE HERE!”

On topic: Fukc Ginuwine. :shrug:

Why do we assume Skripper automatically? Coulda been drug dealer boo. I don’t think it’s that serious…

Off Topic:

My last reply

@ Taken selfish? :huh: Hell naw take dat lil fugger :rofl:
    I’m concerned b/c it’s damn near a G :eek: and if he don’t like it, or it don’t like him :eek: I’m outta that bread :angry:

@ Luvie more concerned about my pocket. But my Mama was like ya’ll ain’t go that little :rolleyes:

Smonae :kiss:

JEN CAN YOU TALK???

:danban: I did like SOLE’ in WHO dat! :danban1:

libra80sbaby says:

That lady in Luvn gravi is on that narcotic :snort: HARD

missyJ says:

@Pumpkin

Why you think he might not like it? Does he do pre-school or anything?

San ah make ya dance says:

JEN CAN YOU TALK???
    ————
    Hell yea she aint doing nobody’s work :hahaha:

PMaMa #20 is for Yew :D

Smokie says:

It was just a joke… big deal.

San ah make ya dance says:

That aint even NO money

I know right, all them dam ones. :rofl: back when I was a bartender I used to come home like that too. except back then you could smoke in bars and the money used to be STANK.

its probably 100 dollars on the couch :lol:

I get the joke, but as a dad of 3 lil lady lurkers, I never would have said something like this.

Shid, when they were little, had an a occasion or two where some family ol’ head wanted to give the baby a dollar cause she so cute.

:stop: You will not have my child thinking that random men will give her money for just being cute. :no:

I know it MAY have been harmless, but you know, VALUES and shyt. :coffee:

Wasting time says:

Hey Smonae :hi:

Pumpkin from down stairs !

I’m from NJ; right over the GWB

Luvn
    User
    And all the other Roses :waves:

San ah make ya dance says:

:hi: Jdore dior

:rofl: San Shedddup!

@ Missy buddy is busy AS HELL! I’ve had some negative experiences with people not having the patience for his azz. People can be downright mean :eek: If I wasn’t pulling damn near a thousand dollars outt my azz I probably would be less apprehensive. They probably be like no refunds. Then im goin to jail :nun:

SellieBaby says:

The joke was funny. I can see why she got upset; she should’ve went to Elgin and made him take it down. Situation would have been over b/c no one is really checking for any of them like that anymore.
    In college my dad would make jokes if I didn’t ask him for any money that month referring that I was stripping or something…

PumpkinsMama says:

@ User where is lil user gonna be for the summa? She still in Daycare?

Wasting time says:

————————–
    I don’t have girls but I feel this to my soul.

I can’t imagine Sole saying that publicly. She’s his wife. Aren’t they still together?

Jdore :happy: and who asked if I could talk ? :huh: yes I can….. I’m not doing shyt tudayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :grill:

@ LuVieekins oops just saw that :shame:

Wasting time says:

:hi: jadore !!

P !!!! Hit me up :cell:

Lil Blu reminds me of Lil J at that age :love: aww the memories …..

@ Jen Me You dootie head :sideyeeye:

Smonae says:

WastingT, Jdore, Pumkin, Smokie, Bird, Lurker & Libra :waves:

missyJ says:

=========

I feel it………

Picture it Sicily 1928, I was in a food court getting lunch. I pay the person for my food, my hand is still open waiting for change. A man walks by me real fast and places $5 in my hand and says “People gonna wanna give you things just off the strength of you looks alone. Just take it” and keeps moving. He feet never even stopped moving :rofl: Guess he one of them ol heads

missyJ says:

@Pumpkin

Yeah 1,000 is a bit much. I’d wait then

:blink:

Who couldn’t understand this was a joke?

zurishay says:

:hi: Morning Smonae

:coffee: <<<—- Just for you. Hope you like the Kahlua.

————————–

But they do. Directly or indirectly. Always have and always will. :shrug:

Why is that a bad thing?

zurishay says:

Also, G hinted nowhere about stripping. If any child has large amounts of money u should ask where it came from. Anyone who gathered stripping need to fine tune their brain. Waiters get cash daily. I don’t see the big hoopla. Honestly.

PumpkinsMama says:

@ User where is lil user gonna be for the summa? She still in Daycare?

no she is in day camp. one of the ones I told you about BUT I have an older son there that will keep an eye on her and my bestie is a camp counselor.

cost me $450

@Z
    “Uhh… Sole does not have all of those kids. Ginuwine was tricking and made hella kids on her. He only had Elgin Jr when they got together…the rest were “on break” lol.”

I was just bout to say Ginuwine been doin his “Godly Duty” round this bytch huh? Planting seeds everywhere. No wonder that nigga still tryin to sing. :lol:

zurishay says:

how do these ppl manage to bypass on break STDs? they must have immune systems of steel!

User can you e-mail me? Pumpkins_mama@ :yahoo:

@USER

_____________________________

Naw. Most of them got SOMETHING. :yes:
    Please believe.

goat76 says:

Where did stripping come from? That could nickle & dime bag money. Selling weave money. Selling custom jewelry money. Selling $10 lunch plates money.

libra80sbaby says:

I cant see myself :hump: with no nigguh named Elgin who use more gel and jam than me :nono:

@ Man WHATCHU got? :rofl:

I kid. I kid. :lick:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

————————–

But they do. Directly or indirectly. Always have and always will.

Why is that a bad thing?
    __________________________

I feel ya. these niggas gotta pay like they weigh. :fistbump:

GOATTTTTTTTTTT!!!! :shocked:

You is STILL my property (courtesy of Diva)… where IS Diva?? :thinking:

PumpkinsMama says:

User can you e-mail me? Pumpkins_mama@
    _____________________________

I will but girl you KNOW camp started on monday :chase:

Buttercup says:

===========
    I admit that I often try to see the positives in situations and give people the benefit of the doubt, but it is clear what he insinuated with that picture and captioned. It could also be argued that if you anyone doesn’t see the problem with a dad alluding -jokingly or not- that his daughter is a stripper, then he or she should fine tune his or her brain.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

But they do. Directly or indirectly. Always have and always will. :shrug:

Why is that a bad thing?
    _____________________________________________

I agree, kinda. BUT, that shyt will not happen in my presence.

In the words of famed orator, Chris Rock: My main job as a dad is to keep my daughter off the pole. :shrug:

Anything I witness headed in that direction… deaded off gate. :coffee:

PumpkinsMama says:

@ User :rofl: I don’t even know if we in the same boro….

VDot says:

“It was HIS” – Basically says this nigga is broke as a joke

“whos judgement is impaired” – He on that chit :snort:

S/N – Auntie can you add a crack pipe to the list of emotes?!?!?!

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

:waves: Hey Y’all!

She finna get him kicked out of TGT :hahaha: This is about his third time messing up. They about to be T&T still trying to make fetch happen

Shedddup Taken. T&T they about to blow up!!! :rofl:

Buttercup says:

===========
    :thankyou:

Killing myself laughing imaging him getting all his crack stash money out like :woohoo: Then calling his doorter like :mad: SHEDDUP and take the pic. She mad and shamed with her head down and hair in her face like :facepalm: He do this every time he high tho :snort:

Buttercup says:

==============
    That knock-off LSG :rolleyes: The one single I heard from them could’ve been a beautiful song if it didn’t sound like cats in heat.

I seen Ginuwine ironically a year ago today.

TGT and Fantasia.

THAT nigga was sew HIGH. :no:

:newpost:

PumpkinsMama says:
    Shedddup Taken. T&T they about to blow up!!!
    July 3, 2014 at 10:12 am
    ————-
    BOOM *explosion hands*. :hahaha:
    I sweatergawd if they do that mess I quit life

PumpkinsMama says:

:hahaha: yall some dam fools.

JerseyGirl68 says:

Some ish just ain’t funny. Young females exploiting themselves or being exploited by losers for tricks and tips isn’t anything to joke about, especially from a father. This was a childish and bitch move on Daddy Dearest Elgin’s part. SMDH

LittleBigMouth says:

I didn’t get stripper from that photo or his comments. It isn’t that serious and people need to loosen up. Always looking for a reason to wag their finger at someone.

nilano3 says:

That is his step daughter (Solè’s daughter ) Cypress in the pic…his daughters with her are much younger and very tiny framed. Cypress is the stepdaughter with the HUGE schnowzer like her mom’s. It does seem there is trouble in paradise though, but I’m not surprised. The man had what, three or four kids when he got with her and her two daughters…then went on to have two more with her. He is only seen publicly with her kids though, including the stepdaughters and his older biological kids are rarely seen or acknowledged. I also remember when one of his bio daughters aired him out for it.
    Solè funky self could never rap, was annoying back in the day and I’ll be glad when she is back to staying out of the spotlight.

CocoKhaleesi says:

:angry: I cannot stand boy men….why even post this about your child…

West Coast Chick says:

That was HIS money???? :shrugs: 1′s and 5′s tho?? LMAO

iluvstrawberries says:

San ah make ya dance says:

Its another ELGIN out here

Yes, my Fav cuz name is Elgin,, must be some 70′s thing

iluvstrawberries says:

CocoKhaleesi says:

I cannot stand boy men….why even post this about your child…::::::

OMG– I agree with you,, I will go one step better and say That I hate Grown MeBos = Men who act like stupid boys!!!!:cuss

You are not logged in. You must be logged in to post a comment.