Love & Hip Hop Atlanta

Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta is going downhill fast. The acting skills of the cast members makes it difficult to believe a word that's coming out of their mouths. Only the gullible believe that Nikko Smith leaked his and Mimi Faust's video to a gossip blog. We all know the video was filmed by a production CREW -- not with a cell phone.

Anyone with eyes can see that the drama between Kirk Frost and Rasheeda's mother is an act. It's just a different version of the script that Kandi Burruss's mother, Mama Joyce, and Kandi's husband, Todd Tucker, are using on Real Housewives. Different scripts, same BS.

Video source: Rhymeswithsnitch.com

• San ah make ya dance

So many fake emotions in one setting :rofl:

• hell_on_heels

Girl....Stevie looked so "dated" at the BET award show! & after the video footage of Benzino's hospital stay....I'm DONE! Hi Roses

They Need to Fire Mimi and Niko azz :tea;

• OutsidetheBox

Gonna dissent on the mama Joyce thing. You cant pay me to believe she likes Todd. She don't like anybody who spending Kandi money. :hahaha: She wont like Riley in a few yrs.. :tape:

*rubs hands together*

So mannie mannie questions:

1) Who shot Zino? Why didn't he get his neck stretched while in the 'spital?

2) Do I really like Wacka/Tammy as much as I do? Chit's fascinating :eek:

3) Why didn't 'Sheeda slap the dog piss out of Kirk? Why is Kirk such a bish azz nigga?

4) Joseph didn't look too bad last night :eek: Not a question, but still perplexing.

5) Is Hoethna lying on her pussc? Or was Stevie J on that :snort: when he :hump: and truly doesn't remember?

6) So basically Mimi made bestiality po.rn? Neko is part or full animal :yes:

and take Rasheedah dumb azz with ya :tea:

Only the gullible believe that Nikko Smith leaked his and Mimi Faust‘s video to a gossip blog. We all know the video was filmed by a production CREW — not with a cell phone.

All of this :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

Last night was a disappointment.

This nigga Nikko tho. :rofl:
    That nigga was down right GIDDY about this tape comin out! He think he set for life!

• San ah make ya dance

Yea Kirk straight bish made :no:

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

Hoethena did a horrible job of acting in that 'spital. She couldn't muster up one tear while 'Zino was pouring out his :heart: :no:

• Beta

I know Mimi didn't have an ass but when she stood up I was so ashamed for her in those jeans that was not what Ginuwine envisioned :no:

I like Waka and his mother :yes: Joc and Scrappy have me laughing :lol: no point for Erica, Ariane, Rasheedah or Kalena.... they all need to be fired.... I even find Karlie more interesting then them ..... Time for a new crew....

• San ah make ya dance

Benny get grazed and all he can think about is that heaux :no: Starting to think he a lil touch in the head

• SummerBaby

Nikko's face. :hide:

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

That nigga said let's get some :popcorn: while we watch. He really wanted to watch it on the big screen tv. He's like "I watched it FIVE times" :biggrin: <---but with his Jagged Edge teeth

• OutsidetheBox

1. His nephew. From another whip! In the processional!

2. I like Wakka and Tammy. You prolly do. I think I May like Tammy's mama(?) more. That face she made? :hahaha:

3. Bc that's who he is. Sheeda know that. I mean clearly he been doing it for yrs.

4. She looked down right prtty at times..

5. Thea is not forgetting. Steevie tryna avoid Jose cause it was DURING their relationship perhaps. :tea:

6. No comment..

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

Man, I know yall saw Joseline working on that dance/strip number tho!
    :shocked:
    GOOD LAWD!

Kirk so damn lame, and thy say Rasheedah been chasing that azz since High school :no:

• Beta

Joseline ass was looking right on that pole then I peeped that hairy ass arm pit :huh:

• OutsidetheBox

When he said he watched it five times? I DIED. I watched him say that five times. :hahaha: :yes: Whew..

• http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/06/26/video-the-moment-nancy-grace-stuns-the-father-of-a-missin User Friendly

6) So basically Mimi made bestiality po.rn? Neko is part or full animal

:hahaha: that dude does look like one of those sickly mutts that live outside. something is wrong with him & he needs to get a checkup.

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Man, I know yall saw Joseline working on that dance/strip number tho!

Missed it :tea:

• Aprilbaby

SummerBaby says:

Nikko’s face. :hide:
    He is hard to look at.

• OutsidetheBox

Man, I know yall saw Joseline working on that dance/strip number tho!
    :shocked:
    GOOD LAWD!

Weird that she doesn't shave? her pits tho... :huh: but she was werking. :phew:

only weird cause it seems she removes from other places..

• OutsidetheBox

BOL!!! Your gravi? Peeped? :hahaha: !!!!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

@BETA
    "Joseline ass was looking right on that pole then I peeped that hairy ass arm pit "
    ________________________

How you managed to stop lookin at her azz tho? :blink:

Man, that thing had a gravational pull on it. I couldn't turn away. I see why Stevie put up with her chit. AND she like girls too.
    PERFECTION!

• Wasting time

Yo Karlie finding out Benzino was shot :facepalm:
    The Diddy Dirty Money chick ain't even try to fake like she cared :rofl:

• Aprilbaby

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Man, I know yall saw Joseline working on that dance/strip number tho!
    :shocked:
    GOOD LAWD!
    I saw it and her boot looks hard. Not like I work out firm, but hard like a dude. Put her in a football uniform and you won't be able to tell the difference from the back.

• OutsidetheBox

Tammy is so cute with her little big head and big small features. Her whole face is like an oxymoron. :blink: :heart:

Wonder if we will see her jit.

• Hearts~n~Kisses

Rasheeda's miki says she was born in 1982 :rofl:I see why folk say wiki ain't accurate. :lol: She edit'sher own wiki.

Beta says:

*******************

Yes, this comment + that gravi :rofl: :rofl:

Look at chu with the answers! :bow: :hahaha:

• sassyshe

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Man, I know yall saw Joseline working on that dance/strip number tho!

____________________________________________________________________
    She's doing what she does best plus trannies make the best twerkers, they know how to pop it just right :lol:

• Beta

• OutsidetheBox

Aww Mayne you downsturrs waxing poetic. :| Nobody is saying that NO ONE, no one is unique in beauty. Just that your idea of it seems to be limited to a certain type and :think: seeing that type of beauty is not uncommon. :shrug: Don't be getting put off on us. :hug:

• Hearts~n~Kisses

6) So basically Mimi made bestiality po.rn? Neko is part or full animal

:ghost:

Rasheeda’s miki says she was born in 1982

:huh: MAYBE, I'd take 1972, but she needs to :stop: with the 82 :nono: Her and Karlie Redd just missed each other by a year or two

• OutsidetheBox

She’s doing what she does best plus trannies make the best twerkers, they know how to pop it just right :lol:

:phew:

*feels :nun: for not being able to twerk it just right..*

• aRoTh

VDot says:

Hoethena did a horrible job of acting in that ‘spital. She couldn’t muster up one tear while ‘Zino was pouring out his

That bish wanted to bust out laughing so bad!

• OutsidetheBox

I thought Bambi and Scrappy were cute. The way she jumped byke from that dog? :crying:

:hahaha: Exactly what I would've done. Bambi was like my lease up in 3 mths :no: is that dog gonna pee on the floor..? :confused:

1982 I was born in 82 :ghost: Sheedah know she need to damn stop

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

@OTB
    "Aww Mayne you downsturrs waxing poetic. Nobody is saying that NO ONE, no one is unique in beauty. Just that your idea of it seems to be limited to a certain type and seeing that type of beauty is not uncommon. Don’t be getting put off on us. "

Naw. It's all good. It's a female thing. A chick is unquestionably beautiful, some chick goin say "oh that's common" or "that's average" or something to that effect. Never fails.

It's just funny.

• Crickett

While Kirk and Sheeda faking they need to hire a landscaper for that dirt in their front yard.

• aRoTh

Can somebody ansah me this:

HOW was Zino able to get "blood on his mama's casket during a rolling processional in the middle of the highway, even after he explained that he got out the car and RANNED"? STILL does not see how he could have managed to get blood on the casket that was in the hearse. HOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW?????

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

Did yall SEE that cheap azz pound puppy that Scrappy bought? That dog was part rat. :rofl:

• Hearts~n~Kisses

Somebody go find Sheeda's birth certificate. I know we got Investigators n shyt here. :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

Joseline made the whole episode worth it by gettin up on that pole! :yes:

She should be required to do that for every episode!

• sassyshe

Rasheeda’s miki says she was born in 1982

______________________________________________________
    Before love and hip hop it was like 75 or something like that. LHH old hoes need to stop playing with these creative ages, we see the age on their face just like the men see it on their inner vag rings

My manager leaving shid I'm out this piece at 3 !!! :woot: Got my roast on ... need to get to the crib :steer:

• aRoTh

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Man, I know yall saw Joseline working on that dance/strip number tho
    __________________________

:buttshake: <-------- she was the prototype for THIS

#exactreplica

• Beta

Scrappy said Bambi gone be back on his diznyee in no time :hahaha: he kills me

• Wasting time

Rasheeda’s wiki says she was born in 1982 :rofl: I see why folk say wiki ain’t accurate. :lol: She edit’sher own wiki.

=========================
    BOL
    No way in hell she younger than me.
    Even if it is a year ... Ain't no way !!

• Hearts~n~Kisses

@Aroth, I was thinking that shyt too!! Like :wtf: How that work? :huh:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

I watched it FIVE times” :biggrin: <—but with his Jagged Edge teeth

===========

And low hanging top lip :rofl:

• San ah make ya dance

-------------
    I saw that pup and was like, he came with a cheap dog :blink: Got the least expensive one :facepalm:

• OutsidetheBox

So that Doralle Medina girl...Floyd's girl.. :eyeroll: *tosses bang back...turns TMT tag around*

:eyeroll: Anywho. That girl. I wonder what she getting since Floyd dived for Tameka on that red carpet RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER. :tea:

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

HOW was Zino able to get “blood on his mama’s casket during a rolling processional in the middle of the highway, even after he explained that he got out the car and RANNED”?

Yeah :wtf: was that about? So you ran down the street, with one finger in your bullet hole, flung open the back doors and laid on ya mama's :casket:
    Something ain't adding up bruh!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

Everybody and their dayum clothing lines

It’s just funny.

Is the reverse not true? I know you would never own up to being human and recognizing when another man is handsome/attractive but I know you have said that a nigga looks like a hundred niggas you know...?

The criminal..didn't you say women were doing too much? As if every Tom Dick and Harry looks like that guy?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

————-
    I saw that pup and was like, he came with a cheap dog Got the least expensive one
    He went straight to the "Euthansia" section cause he prolly only had to pay registration fees. Like $30 bucks.

Then goin lie talkin bout how hard he had to look. :rofl: That's how you know he lyin.

Niggas....

________________________________

He dived for Tameka (BTW 50cent of course made a video for Floyd regarding this), tried to chase down Ms. Jackson, put up abortion receipts, all of that in front of her. She doesn't care tho, she only sees $$ when she looks at him. She knows her role - mute eye candy :tea:

• SummerBaby

----------------------
    I would have been HOT if my man did that. He was trying hard to get Tiny's attention.

• Hearts~n~Kisses

He went straight to the “Euthansia”

• Wasting time

=====================
    AND was trying to get miss jackson attention couple days before in the day party and left after miss jackosn ignored him. that medina chick was in the car :anrgy: :mad: and sh it :no:
    It can't be worth ya pride though. After the Day party I would not have been on the red carpet with him ~!

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

I think Scrappy rescued that puppy from the animal shelter. And if he did, good for him :thumbsup:

• San ah make ya dance

He went straight to the “Euthansia” section cause he prolly only had to pay registration fees. Like $30 bucks.
    --------------
    Hell naw :rofl: prolly got it off somebody. Dog wasn't "new"

• Who Dat

Do I really like Wacka/Tammy as much as I do? Chit’s fascinating

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    YES :thankyou:

• OutsidetheBox

Pound puppy :crying: :hahaha: I thought the dog was cute! A little hot dog :yes:

When she said yo quiero taco bell? :no: :hahaha: Ignant.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

@OTB
    "Naw. It’s all good. It’s a female thing. A chick is unquestionably beautiful, some chick goin say “oh that’s common” or “that’s average” or something to that effect. Never fails.

It’s just funny.

The criminal..didn’t you say women were doing too much? As if every Tom **** and Harry looks like that guy?

Men do it. But not with the consistency women do. And the only person I ever said was "average" that women go ga-ga over is Idris. He look EXACTLY like any other drunk on the corner of Main St., Anywhere, USA.

I stand by that.

But I ain't say nothing by the criminal dude. I mean, he looked like a thug vampire but I kept that chit to myself cause I'm cool like that. :yes:

Bottom line. Men don't hate.

• Hearts~n~Kisses

Mimi dumb as shyt if she trust Nikko ass. I guess her type is Rat face. :no:

• San ah make ya dance

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

If you need a fur hooded parka why you wearing the freak um dress?

Is that what she wore to the funeral or just to visit a man in the hospilla?

• Hearts~n~Kisses

When she said yo quiero taco bell? :no:
    ______

Me too OTB.:rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

He dived for Tameka (BTW 50cent of course made a video for Floyd regarding this), tried to chase down Ms. Jackson, put up abortion receipts, all of that in front of her. She doesn’t care tho, she only sees $$ when she looks at him. She knows her role – mute eye candy :tea:

:gossip: He been with her thru all this time :wtf: I swear I aint neva noticed that damn girl. She done blended into the damn walls.. :facepalm:

• San ah make ya dance

thug vampire
    --------------
    :phew: :wail:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

If Rasheeda came out with a new album I'd buy it, the physical CD even :D

• sassyshe

SummerBaby says:

_____________________________________________________________________
    Shes the new bottom bish and Floyd said she knows how to play her role, so she got like a $40000 shopping spree last week. Hope she learns how to stash those ish far away cause when Floyd is done with you he is like the repo man he takes all that ish back.

She wasnt bothered by him grabbing for Tameka, and Tameka was no fool that's why she walked away. Floyd knew both TI and Nelly was in the joint so he was probably tryna start some ish to get at them

• Wasting time

I guess her type is Rat face. :no:
    ====================
    :yes: yes it is!

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

Bottom line. Men don’t hate.

________________________

:rofl: Men were theeee BIGGEST haters of the criminal dude. It was rather hilarious to watch. Women let you lust all over IG/video/whoever chicks, but the minute the reverse happens, yall get in your feelings and feel a certain way. Me and my girlfriend were on FB laughing our azzes off at men hating. The same men thirst bucking all over the internet over women they'll never get :hahaha:

• San ah make ya dance

When you make Stevie look decent bout the face, something wrong with you :no:

• Who Dat

I know Mimi didn’t have an ass but when she stood up I was so ashamed for her in those jeans that was not what Ginuwine envisioned

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    :ghost:

• sassyshe

So they saying karate chop gave CB a BJ before his performance because he was nervous, this girl, the lenghts she would go to get a ring on that finger

• OutsidetheBox

Men do it. But not with the consistency women do. And the only person I ever said was “average” that women go ga-ga over is Idris. He look EXACTLY like any other drunk on the corner of Main St., Anywhere, USA.

I stand by that.

But I ain’t say nothing by the criminal dude. I mean, he looked like a thug vampire but I kept that chit to myself cause I’m cool like that. :yes:

Bottom line. Men don’t hate.

:lol: :hahaha: :eyeroll: Men hate ALL THE TIME. Especially when they like you but their balls are too small. They will hate on the next man with innuendo and sometimes straight up..

Dudes be like, " :shocked: Oh you mess with THAT nigga... :blink: "

You: :huh: :shrug: Sure..

Dudes: Oh.. :| :lipssealed: :tea:

THATS HATE. In so mannie words. :lol:

#yesAllmen

• Who Dat

When she said yo quiero taco bell? Ignant
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    19 yo was like DUMB HEFFA! That is a Dachshund.

:ghost:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

@V DOT
    "Bottom line. Men don’t hate.

________________________

Men were theeee BIGGEST haters of the criminal dude. It was rather hilarious to watch. Women let you lust all over IG/video/whoever chicks, but the minute the reverse happens, yall get in your feelings and feel a certain way. Me and my girlfriend were on FB laughing our azzes off at men hating. The same men thirst bucking all over the internet over women they’ll never get
    _________________________________

Ok... we went in on that nigga. I can't lie. :rofl:
    Only cause hoes was goin so hard for a nigga that they got PROOF ain't chit. They be complaining about ain't chit niggas 24/7.

See one with some blue eyes and some tats and they payin that nigga bail. :rofl: GTFOH!

I didn't participate tho. I just sat back and laughed.

• OutsidetheBox

It can’t be worth ya pride though. After the Day party I would not have been on the red carpet with him ~!
    _________

:no: !!! It would've been hard for me to avoid the lure of popping tags but I woulda done it! I mean, nobodies gonna wanna do you after Floyd done did you dirty all in the streets.

Even 'Ye respected Amb. :no: You know he used to be lusting after Kim BUT he kept it DL. :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

@OTB
    "Men hate ALL THE TIME. Especially when they like you but their balls are too small. They will hate on the next man with innuendo and sometimes straight up..

Dudes be like, ” Oh you mess with THAT nigga… ”

You: Sure..

Dudes: Oh..

THATS HATE. In so mannie words.

#yesAllmen

Naw. That ain't hate. We just be surprised is all.

• Beta

When Floyd is done with that Medina chick he gone repo all her Birkin & Celine bags clothes shoes then post that shyt online while the new bytch laugh at her :ha: :haha: he a ole bytch ass nigga anyways

If Rasheeda came out with a new album I’d buy it, the physical CD even :D

:bite: OMgawd I cant read the tone..

Missy :| That bar was terrible last night. :no: Kaleena got a good ear so I hope they saving the best part for the CD. :hide:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

===========

Who is saying this? And why do they know?

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

Ok… we went in on that nigga. I can’t lie. :rofl:

Aww I'm proud of you for admitting that :clap:

Man, I just don't care™ says:

so you saying he was Nikko's cousin? :think:

• OutsidetheBox

Really 40k :phew: I cant hate on that. Let me ponder how much my self respect is worth.. IDK...if I can get me some google glasses with my other 39 I would look at daily affirmations all day while shopping :nun:

:lol: Kidding..kinda..

:gossip: I think Tameka’s person moved her. :tea: I think Tameka don’t mind speaking to Floyd at all.

He say his Asian the chit. :| Sucky sucky ringy ringy. :\

• Ms. YaYa

User Friendly says:
    so you saying he was Nikko’s cousin?
    ______________________________________________________
    :rofl: Morning Y'all

:newpost:

When she said yo quiero taco bell? Ignant
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    19 yo was like DUMB HEFFA! That is a Dachshund.

:ghost:

:hahaha: :crine: :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

@V DOT
    "Ok… we went in on that nigga. I can’t lie.

Aww I’m proud of you for admitting that

Look, that nigga deserved it. We don't hate on these other nigga like hoes do. We don't say chit when yall like Trey "Duckface" Songz and Idris "Drunkard" Elba. OR even niggas that obviously gay... Shemar "Princess" Moore. We never say chit.

But time a big booty chick come out there, yall hate go into overdrive!!!

• Who Dat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Robyn woulda did it and NOT want no ring tho.

Real talk.

She woulda did it for the PURE love of suckin dyck.

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

We don’t say chit when yall like Trey “Duckface” Songz and Idris “Drunkard” Elba. OR even niggas that obviously gay… Shemar “Princess” Moore.

:rofl: At all of the hate within the names, yet yall don't hate. Comical :hahaha:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Robyn woulda did it and NOT want no ring tho.
    Real talk.
    She woulda did it for the PURE love of suckin dyck.

:yes: Hence my :love: for her

Robyn woulda did it and NOT want no ring tho.

Real talk.

She woulda did it for the PURE love of suckin dyck.

:love: that just gave me the shivers.

I made a joke yesterday that Koochachoo was the backstage fluffer and I guess the lurkers took it as truth. they probably done put it as her occupation on wiki. :facepalm:

• free

Beta says: Joseline ass was looking right on that pole then I peeped that hairy ass arm pit

****************

• ms_no-no

Stevie :scared: Jose(line) gonna :spank: his hindpots that's why he's denying that he slept with Althea but WHY would she lie about sleeping with him and going through the trouble of telling Benzino KNOWING him and Stevie are best friends? Althea would risk her relationship with Benzino on a LIE??? Stevie know he smashed so he might as well own up to it. The REAL piece d'resistance was when Karlie said that Jose(line) was full of testosterone when they were in the gym. :hahaha: