In Case You Missed It: Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta, Episode 12

Love and Hip Hop

Last night on VH1′s Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta, cast members Erica and Ariane pretend to view Mimi and Nikko‘s sex video for the first time. Their acting skills betray them once again as they feign shock and disgust at what they are viewing.

Meanwhile, after the show, cast member Stevie J “leaked” nude pics of cast members Benzino and Althea, who is pretending to be engaged to Benzino. Stevie J and Benzino then spar back and forth on social media — and their clueless followers ate it all up.

Love and Hip Hop Atlanta

Love and Hip Hop Atlanta

Love and Hip Hop Atlanta

Love and Hip Hop Atlanta

Love and Hip Hop Atlanta

Love and Hip Hop Atlanta

142 Responses to “In Case You Missed It: Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta, Episode 12”

VDot says:

Erica at that “I’m Sorry” party with her Daria glasses?

Erica P and Scrappy breaking up to make up and have sex

Steebie J almost looking sexy

Hoethea and her diaper booty?

DJ Vlad confronting them about that camera and bugg eyed Sid’s reaction?

aRoTh says:

I FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!

Lady in hospital having orgasms 2 hours after sex!

BYE!

Such A F'n Lady says:

I’m convinced those two are bi-polar & bi-sexual. Weren’t these two just ganging up on Jose last week or the week before? Now they are ‘fighting’ like they (Sleazy & Zino) just broke up. :coffee: Whatever.

SummerBaby says:

I swear Stevie & Benzino “fake” fallout every season.

Thank you SR :thumbsup: Well are a diverse group. We enjoy all types of posts. Now to dig in here *cracks knuckles*

Milky says:

Awww a lover’s spat!!!! How the hell did Steebie get pics or video of Noneck and Hothea ****ing. Ansa: They were having a threesome now Steebie all butt hurt (literally) becuz he wanted it to be a foursome!! FOH I would take it that the video that Steebie dont want leaked is him giving up the boy puscee!!! :facepalm:

missyJ says:

How did Mona get these fools to act like this? :lol:

So HipHop Weekly only does cover shoots of LHHATL actors?

aRoTh says:

DJ Vlad confronting them about that camera and bugg eyed Sid’s reaction?

<——— has made a POV tape and neither of our hands were shown in the vid. IJS

SummerBaby says:

Why did they have a microphone at Kirks I’m Sorry party for all of 20 something guests

VDot says:

Is that bish in a tub with dirty azz water giving head? They filtered it so we could see that dirt film on the water :facepalm:

Dymond says:

:popcorn: I’m just here for the comments

I’m confused as to WHY Stevie J has pics of Benzino and his girl together first off but who am I… :kona:

Erica at that “I’m Sorry” party with her Daria glasses?
    ———-
    I just pissed myself :ghost:
    When she started crying she sounded like a contained or wounded animal. I was like :wtf: is that noise on her throak. If she faked it she T’d did that check!!!! She did that :hahaha: She acted like EMONEYEE saw her and Scrappy glazing donuts with Mama Dee.
    Speaking of Mama Dee it looks like she shaved her stache. Don’t nobody feel sorry for Erica p. You knew he had a girl and you was still there like :winky: Scrappy stay with a “homegirl” every year. Do he have any male friends ????

VDot says:

:lol: at no :clap: I re-watched the tape :ashamed: last night. In the bathroom, not only did the camera shake, but it also changed positions and zoomed in to get a better view. Mimi is a liar. I almost wanted to believe she didn’t know, but :no: Steebie was the camera man :tea:

aRoTh says:

VDot says:

Is that bish in a tub with dirty azz water giving head?
    __________________________

That’s none of yOUR (da Y be silent) business, tho.

________
    :dead:
    He had a :whistle: this is my sorry for 2004 (Ruben S) porty with about 3 people. When Erica said Alf came on with shat in her drawls I was weak.

Dymond says:

they couldve saved jose & kmichelle’s commentating on the sex tape

I dont like ariane

I ff’d thru all of scrappy’s parts this time

VDot says:

She acted like EMONEYEE saw her and Scrappy glazing donuts with Mama Dee.

:rofl: She did. :rofl: She was passionately disgusted with Mimi’s immoral actions :lol:

aRoTh says:

talkingwithtami says:

_________________________

That’s none of yOUR (da Y be silent) business, tho’. :tea:

SummerBaby says:

I think Momma Dee has been looking much better this season.

Wait do she in the tub giving all that she THOT and he standing up OUTSIDE the tub with a dirty paynus. Chile :stop:

Lady in hospital having orgasms 2 hours after sex!

__________________________________

i MIGHT look into this when i get home :hide:

SummerBaby says:

She acted like EMONEYEE saw her and Scrappy glazing donuts with Mama Dee.
    ——————-

I’m convinced those two are bi-polar & bi-sexual.
    ____________________________________

Joseline has no business cleaning anyone with that wack :hailnaw: song that even sandman from Apollo wouldn’t dance to to escort her OFF the stage. She has not room to talk.

Dymond says:

zino and his ho don’t bother me :shrug:

steebie is sooooo manipulative and abusive…I cringe at some of his comments like telling jose YOU KNOW I CAN FIND YOU WHEREVER YOU ARE :chase:

MsB2u says:

The things people will do for a buck (MiMi) is sad very sad

@V DOT
    “Where to start?!?! Bobby Valentino’s Easter suit with colored sneakers? His jheri curl mohawk?

Erica at that “I’m Sorry” party with her Daria glasses?

Erica P and Scrappy breaking up to make up and have sex

Steebie J almost looking sexy

Hoethea and her diaper booty?

DJ Vlad confronting them about that camera and bugg eyed Sid’s reaction?

:rofl: ALL DIS!

But man… Althea could get this DYCK!!! :yes:
    That bytch right there! And yes, I know she a hoe. But good lawd. The azz and tits on her with that cute face. :phew:

VDot says:

That’s none of yOUR (da Y be silent) business, tho.

:rofl: I saw a silent Y Kermit meme about community d!ck.

Kurt and that pleahter/color blocking/zippered shirt during confessionals :no:

Joseline twerking to that wack azz Getting Money song :facepalm: She built that booty to tuck that d!ck. :yes:

And stop with the subs Zino. Tell us what Joseline has on Steevie. Watch them fight at the reunion. Steevie will win cause Zino is built like that hunch byke for 300. Come to think of it :thinking: he might win cause them contains be strong

Jdore says:

I can’t with this horribly scripted show :nono: guess I’ll go back to catching up on Dexter until a new post

I am loving Mamma Dee Bob :thumbsup:

Dymond says:

I think Momma Dee has been looking much better this season.
    ——————
    yessssss :thumbsup:

YOU KNOW I CAN FIND YOU WHEREVER YOU ARE
    ———-
    He said that to Mimi. Joseline and Mimi both dumb hoes that think they are better than they are :tea:

missyJ says:

How did Mona get these fools to act like this?

So HipHop Weekly only does cover shoots of LHHATL actors?
    ____________________________

makes you wonder what they BEEN doing for free with no cameras around :eek: scary because doesnt everybody on the show have kids except Jo Jo Dancer? :bite:

Crickett says:

Jose entertains me. Her commentary sounds like me and my girlfriend when we smoking on Keisha talking about our shenanigans.

Do he have any male friends ????
    _____________________________

who he gon’ hand wit, Steebie and Zino? nobody likes being a 3rd wheel :nono:

@V DOT
    “I guess they really thought that nobody else would notice the lighting and whatnot.

at no I re-watched the tape last night. In the bathroom, not only did the camera shake, but it also changed positions and zoomed in to get a better view. Mimi is a liar. I almost wanted to believe she didn’t know, but Steebie was the camera man
    _____________________________________

That gay azz nigga was givin them some vicious azz side eyes when they was talkin bout the camera was on tripod!

Meatmouth (MiMi’s new name) goin just look at the ground when that nigga asked about the camera. She wanted to come clean so bad.

But Ratfink when on and said that he made the whole bathroom shake. :rofl:

I can’t with this horribly scripted show guess I’ll go back to catching up on Dexter until a new post
    by Jdore
    ————
    Well get the Hail on then :eek: :rofl:

But man… Althea could get this DYCK!!! :yes:

———————

I read this in a very forceful voice. :rofl: I’m sure she gives great :blow: She has that stank walk like she does :yes:

She went from I’m sorry for throwing that glass to FUGG YOU BISH in .02 seconds. :eek: Erica was kind of :scared: despite her tough talk. Karlie would’ve just threw a chicken bone. Her bones too old to be fighting; mess around and break a hip

Beta says:

My husband asked me last night while watching what is shenetticans with a straight face :ghost:
    I said shes trying to say shenanigans :lol:

Loved the way Steebie interacted with his baby :love:

FOH with your “I’m Sorry” party Kirk. That whole idea was DUMB as chit MamaSheeda. Sorry but it WAS. You done embarrassed the purity shat outta me publically for a YEAR and gonna throw an I’m Sorry party? Guess yall cant renew no vows since yall did that the first season. :coffee:

Arianne irked me last night. Normally I ride for her. :coffee:

ERICA. Scrappy BM. BISH YOU aint the one naked on the screen. What Mimi and Eva do is THEIR BIDNESS. Getcho azz a “None of My Bidness Meme” for you and Emani and SHET IT. :stop:

Erica Scrappy homegirl. Bish boo BYE. Go and MAKE you a fran. :stop:

Mama Dee. Get her a meme too about it being none of her old retired stripper pimp azz BIDNESS. :stop:

FUGG JONATHAN for saying dont nobody want none of Mimi long old tidday. :crying1:

But Ratfink when on and said that he made the whole bathroom shake.
    ———
    :facepalm: this special MF here. I said I would have been like CUT :stop: Mange Face you can’t say no dumb ish like that bruh. STAWP IT

SayitAintSo says:

I don’t know who’s leave out was worst at that “sorry party”…Karlie’s or Altheas :shrugs:

Bruh, did yall hear when Momma Dee told Scrappy he should ask her permission on who he goin marry???

Matchsticks says:

did anyone else pick up on ‘Zino using the name “Jose”????? just typing in shorthand, no??? or is he??? :huh:

libra80sbaby says:

Have yall noticed that Scrappy, Momma Dee, and Erica P are PURPOSELY not saying Scrappy hit Erica? He hit that girl and that’s why it was blacked out. They wont even verbally SAY it. Aint chit reality about this show because the words, “You put your hands on me, you hit me” have NOT been said. They wont say it. Second point, Mimi and Nikko can miss me with that home video chit. This bish had on a full face of makeup, shoes, and the stage was set. We dont believe you, you need more people. and I think Steebie may be letting Jose bend him over with a strap on and she got pics and/or footage to prove it and he dont want it out. :tea:

VDot says:

Come to think of it :thinking: he might win cause them contains be strong

:no: That shot up arm ain’t gon be able to raise like it used to. His arms are definitely too short to :box: with God now

he might win cause them contains be strong

:rofl: he is shaped like the one-eyed monster

missyJ says:

Bobby V and that Mr. Microphone

Karlie bones too old to be fighting; mess around and break a hip
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Karlie Redd (born April 15, 1927 in New York, NY) is an octogenarian Trinidadian sandwich artist, dancer, model and silent film actress. She started her career at the age of 12, working as a cigarette girl in Harlem’s famed Cotton Club. She was rumored to have been romantically involved with Cab Calloway and later, Duke Ellington, supposedly in an effort to get her singing career started.

————
    You say she say :crying1: the onliest bones that’s finna break round here are yours and this chicken cause mine done had it??? :dead: :ghost:
    CRINE OUTSIDE AT LUNCH

Bobby V and that Mr. Microphone

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Bobby V that S-Curl and that jacket PERIOD.

Why did Scrappy baby momma try to put that perfomnce on talkin bout she was so hurt that Meat Mouth was on film :blow: ????

Bytch you only mad you ain’t do it first.

VDot says:

:yes: I think that’s really why Mama Dee was so upset…because he either :box: , slapped or back handed that girl. She was like you took it too far. :nono:

Dymond says:

FUGG JONATHAN for saying she didn’t even get a wax. :crying1:

Bobby V and that Mr. Microphone
    ———–
    He got a mic like the one my mama bought the kids for Christmas. Be sanging all loud and it sound like :violin: Boom boom boom zoom zoom zoom muffle muffle muffle :lol:

SummerBaby says:

I do like the fact that Kirk & Rasheeda have a sensible sized house

VDot says:

:rofl: Never gets old. And she talmabout Joc couldn’t make it. :eyeroll: Yea, cause he’s probably at home with his real wife :mad: about your old azz.

Ratfink

Mange Face

:ghost: yall are killing me today :wail:

NIgga had a meme with Lionel Richie tellin Bobbie V he was his father.

That nigga Bobby V had a phuckin 80′s curl and was rockin that bytch like it wasn’t nothing! :rofl:

______________________________

:hahaha: :rofl:

SOTHERNGRL says:

When I look in his face I dont see how Mimi fugged him. I can understand him not being handsome, but for some strange reason to me this nicca look stank like that shower with Mimi was the 1st one he has had in like months. Dude just looks dirty and contained.

EMONEYEE
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    One of Dub9 milla names is Imani.

I HATE the way Erica ‘nem says that child NAME. Cringe very single fawkin WEEK.

EMONEYEE <<< JUST LAK HOW THEY SAY IT

I think that’s really why Mama Dee was so upset…because he either , slapped or back handed that girl. She was like you took it too far.
    ———
    Not to defend Scrapizniye but :lol: he did tell old girl if you slap me I’ll be the last nucca you slap. He a man of his word. Can we at least stand up and give him some respect for that? :claps:
    Soft hand claps…. No? :kona:

Well get the Hail on then :eek: :rofl:
    _____________________________

:crying1:

Dymond says:

I know rasheeda’s not much of a wrapper but she can do better than kirk

That nigga Bobby V had a phuckin 80?s curl and was rockin that bytch like it wasn’t nothing
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I MEAN IT!

IT is so…just…UGH

Listen. I am laid out at this table crying real tears laughing. I don’t wanna go back in. I can post on this until it’s time to leave

SOTHERNGRL says:

Mimi has on short sleeves with a shirt on cut so low half her tittays is hanging out and he has on a knit skully. That nicca was in the LD classes in school I kow he was.

_______________________________

She did :yes: She was struggling almost as hard as she was to throat that d@ck> Like I just.cant.take.it.no.more :lol:

@Dubb – Steebie was cute with his daughter. :yes: But when he was on that couch strumming that guitar talking about writing a hit :no: He was playing hot cross buns :lol:

_______________________________

SummerBaby says:

How Kirk & Benzino blame Bobby V for bringing girls to the lake house?! Who is going w/Bobby V? :rofl:

I do like the fact that Kirk & Rasheeda have a sensible sized house
    ————
    You think they had a choice? Legs to the moon went triple nothing. :crying1: they prolly had to sell one of Kurt’s earring bykes to get the Beamer

aRoTh says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I MEAN IT!

IT is so…just…UGH

:cosign: THAT mixed with his short stature and his round “Arthur and Frens” features ….. STANKFACE!

SOTHERNGRL says:

Why are these tweets to me reading like a scorned lover. Oh I know why because he is. Tuh :tea:

half her tittays is hanging out
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    “Dont nobody want that long tidday”.

Signed,

Joseline Hernandez

“Karlie Redd (born April 15, 1927 in New York, NY)”
    _________________________________

:crying1: :snot: :waves: <<<<<my last dern tissue :ghost:

So not NAIR chick in here ever liked Bobby V back in the day?????

:eek:

Yall something!

He was playing hot cross buns

:casket:

______________________________

:rofl: :rofl: Slapped her so hard her bangs were parted like the red sea.

He was sitting on that couch with that furrowed brow like “I guess I took it a little too far” :shrug: And how long him and Erica P been “BFFs”?? I’m not buying it. They were fukk buddies. She was on that couch So Emotional (*cues Whitney*)

Legs to the moon went triple nothing
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Told yall on YT somebody in comments was like: who is the strong nukka that is gonna put Kandi big azz legs to the moon? A summo rassla?

:ghost:

SummerBaby says:

You think they had a choice? Legs to the moon went triple nothing. they prolly had to sell one of Kurt’s earring bykes to get the Beamer
    ——————
    Well the could have rented a mansion like Stevie & Jose :hahaha:

@Dubb – Steebie was cute with his daughter. But when he was on that couch strumming that guitar talking about writing a hit He was playing hot cross buns
    ———
    Not hot cross buns :dead: on a recorded like you got in 5th grade when you made the band :lol:
    I think that Stevie/Eva time was for the courts to see he like his doorter. He probably filmed it Sunday

So not NAIR chick in here ever liked Bobby V back in the day?????

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Bobby V is so dayum SHORT. I think Kevin Hart is taller than he is.

Dymond says:

So not NAIR chick in here ever liked Bobby V back in the day?????
    ————————-
    :ido: not physically but I sing the hell out of his songs

aRoTh says:

SummerBaby says:

When Benzino said “I didn’t even know girls were going to be there”…. :blink: Say what nah? So yall were just going to the mountains to do some “mountin”, huh?……Oh I get it.

Even when me and “stalker” headed to the Smokies one year, we were like “so folks come all the way down here just to fuvk…huh”. Now if he and I figga’d it out, why didn’t Benzino know? :smack:

:stop:

SAVE YOUR LIES LADIES, SAVE YOUR LIES!

VDot says:

So not NAIR chick in here ever liked Bobby V back in the day?????

:no: He used to date a cousin of mine back in the day. She said his d!ck was small – half a pinky. :thinking: About 3.5. I believe her. :yea:

Bobby V doesn’t even like himself. I mean why else would he have on a peach color jacket, green pants, blue sneakers and a jheri curl mohawk. He hates himself :yes:

——–/-
    :sissy claws your air: SWEATERGAWD I HATE YOU cause he was real reflective like he played that mush to the face he surely have her in his mind like a thousands times like :thinking: What could Scrapizniye have done different???
    She is BRUTIFUL

And how long him and Erica P been “BFFs”??
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Its same fuggin storyline redone! She replaced Shay and The Bambi replaced Erica. Mona need to DO BETTER.

The Alf and Benzino storyline is the SAME as him and Karlie.

So not NAIR chick in here ever liked Bobby V back in the day?????

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    :no: not even a tanch

SummerBaby says:

He used to date a cousin of mine back in the day. She said his d!ck was small – half a pinky. About 3.5. I believe her.
    —————–
    Wasn’t a tape or some pics of him leaked last year?

So yall were just going to the mountains to do some “mountin”, huh?……
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Brokeback Mountain

The twittah had me rolling talking bout Bobby :lol:

Bobby look like he needs to be singing on a cruise like somewhere :lol: banging all the fat bitter chicks there on their honeymoons

@who dat
    “One more time…WHERE is Tammy and Flocka??? The onliest believable folks…we dont even get to SEE them.”

Tammy should have her azz in every episode with some reason to be naked or partially clothed. Show her swimming or shopping for clothes, or gettin a tattoo. Anything that shows off her body! :yes:

She might be too good for this show. :yes:

Matchsticks says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

So not NAIR chick in here ever liked Bobby V back in the day?????
    :eek:
    Yall something!

:no: I don’t fancy men who’s feet dangle when they’re sitting at a restaurant booth… :no:

@Dub :yes: Him and Kirk was finna go up there and pop that BOI poosay :buttshake: Got up there and saw all them women and was like FOOKKKK :cuss:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

So not NAIR chick in here ever liked Bobby V back in the day?????
    ________________________________________

tuh, you see me over here being quiet. I aint see how he looked last night with a jheri curl and all but I used to think he was cute as heck. didnt he used to sing blackberry molasses? :think:

Slow Down I just wanna get to know ya….but dont turn around :danban: disrespectful ass song that I will still jam to til this day :buttshake:

She is BRUTIFUL

:dead: I swear, I wrote BRUTIFUL down after he said it. I was :blink: wtf that mean? Beautiful. Just stick to pretty bruh, it may be easier for you to pronounce.

Bobby look like he needs to be singing on a cruise
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    If he was on my cruise as a show, I would go to the casino instead. To the BAR. Go eat again. Anything. EXCEPT go see HIM.

________________________

Uh huh… but she said that 3.5 was “small” after they broke up tho huh?

Beta says:

Never cared for Bobby V but I did use to jam to Blackberry molasses 95/96

Bobby V represent the lollipop kids :danban1:

Uh huh… but she said that 3.5 was “small” after they broke up tho huh?
    ——-
    I think she said it during sex

aRoTh says:

That shot up arm ain’t gon be able to raise like it used to.

Shot up? That “bullet” SCRATCHED that nigga. Bought his ass another two seasons on the show.

That shot up arm ain’t gon be able to raise like it used to.
    It shot off his neck too?

Beta says:

Never cared for Bobby V but I did use to jam to Blackberry molasses 95/96
    __________________________

that song used to make me feel like I wanted to cry. It was brootiful :crying:

@MISTAKEN
    “Him and Kirk was finna go up there and pop that BOI poosay Got up there and saw all them women and was like FOOKKKK ”

Kirk was so pist!
    Kirk when he saw them hoes:

:eek:
    :smack:
    :mad:
    :rules: <<I had planned to get this dyck this weekend
    :facepalm: <<resigned to phuck the hoes
    :lick: <<<all he really do with hoes
    :coffee: <<waiting for his next go round

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

Uh huh… but she said that 3.5 was “small” after they broke up tho huh?
    ——-
    I think she said it during sex

:dead:

@V: he would probably say PURTY :no:

aRoTh says:

User says:

I aint see how he looked last night with a jheri curl and all
    _________________________

…he looked THE SAME WAY he did when he came on the scene. THAT curl has been with him since he came out the womb. I think THAT is my gripe with him. HE WON’T CHANGE THAT GREASY ASS CURL!

*starts a petition*

Uh huh… but she said that 3.5 was “small” after they broke up tho huh?
    ——-
    I think she said it during sex

She didn’t. She said it after they broke up. Nigga dyck could drag the floor when a walk and first thing a chick say when they break up:

“His dyck was small. :crying:

All the time they was dating she was:
    :blow: :thumbsup:

aRoTh says:

*starts a petition*
    _________________________________

he aint have it when he was with Mista :shrugs:

speaking of hair petitions, yall have managed to get Pam Oliver and her weave fired. :(

yall have managed to get Pam Oliver and her weave fired.

Imagine how she look when she NOT on tv.
    :eek:

OpinionHated says:

I watched last night and was mad at myself… first of all the acting is getting worse each week… and if Mimi’s new tits hang any lower she gonna be mistakin them for feet….

Did catch True Blood Sunday night and laughed my azz off at Pam glamouring poor clueless Ginger out of her Fangtasia idea…. can someone hurry up and kil Sookie…. love Jessica and her baby fangs and Lafayette wll always be my fave characater…. especially that season when in full lip gloss and eyelashes wearing gold lame draws and matching belt beat the shiznit (scarppy talk) out of his cousin Tara’s boyfriend… ha ha ha ha

@Man: well if me and my husband part ways imma keep it trill. That boy got that work and he packing :eek: And he got that fiyah :lick:
    He should win an award :wails:

MzTisch says:

EMONEYEE
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    One of Dub9 milla names is Imani.

I HATE the way Erica ‘nem says that child NAME. Cringe very single fawkin WEEK.

EMONEYEE <<< JUST LAK HOW THEY SAY IT
    ^^^^^^^^
    I watch using closed caption because well…I can't understand some of the ish they say! But, when Erica said I have Imani…that ish typed out I GOT MONEY. I was like wtf? Closed caption can't even decipher this………

Dymond says:

:rofl: bobby has had many songs since blackberry molasses

aRoTh says:

@Take

Youtube that vid I told yall about up top. Like that? If not, he ain’t got NATHAN! LMAOOOO

MzTisch says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

So not NAIR chick in here ever liked Bobby V back in the day?????

Yall something!
    ^^^^^^^

I did. When he was with that group MISTA. Blackberry Molasses was the joint…

VDot says:

didnt he used to sing blackberry molasses? :think:

:dead: Why come I didn’t know this?

OpinionHated says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Uh huh… but she said that 3.5 was “small” after they broke up tho huh?
    ——-
    I think she said it during sex

“His dyck was small. ”

All the time they was dating she was:

————————————-
    I grew up with that light bright ninja (Zino used to be called Ray Dog – in my Carlitto Brigante voice) and although I am lucky enough to have never seen his man parts I can say this where Karly is concerned its not so much that the d*cks are small but that her puzzy big… she can house nations in that bish….. I swore I saw a ocouple Palestinians trying to escape….

SummerBaby says:

I watch using closed caption because well…I can’t understand some of the ish they say! But, when Erica said I have Imani…that ish typed out I GOT MONEY. I was like wtf? Closed caption can’t even decipher this……
    ———————–

Dymond says:

bobby has had many songs since blackberry molasses

SO! :lol:

that song holds a special place in my heart. :love:

Dymond says:

I’m soooo over true blood but I gotta see how it ends

I think she said it during sex

++++++++++++++++

I doubt it’s that :no:

I lay big d!ck claim where it’s due. If you’re a BDB (big dyck b@stard), then you’re a BDB regardless of our status :shrug: And just the same I can :love: someone little d!ck and all.

Dymond says:

I’m just :rofl: User cuz that’s all everybody knows

SummerBaby says:

I know a child name Imani, but it’s spelled Emonee :facepalm:

I swore I saw a ocouple Palestinians trying to escape….
    ________________________

now thats a job that them ee-lee-guls can keep :stop:

VDot says:

:blink: :blink: I mean I don’t doubt it’s a hot dog in a hallway situation, but what kind of receipts you got? :waiting:

I know a child name Imani, but it’s spelled Emonee
    _________________________

:no: now that’s some eee-bun-nicks for yo’ arse :no:

VDot says:

:newpost: – Man, You should be happy. It’s the attainable version of the woman of your dreams!

____________________________________

didn’t Dubb tell us on her wiki that Duke Ellington wrote the “A Train” for Karly’s kookookachu? :blink:

tintin1979 says:

Pronounciations

E-MONEY when I could swear it’s Imani
    Sheniggans when i could swear it’s shenanigans. That must be Jose favorite word.

1 Pingbacks