LeBron James Says He’s Returning to Cleveland Cavaliers

Sports Illustrated reports former Miami Heat star LeBron James is returning to the Cleveland Cavaliers.

Originally published on July 11, 2014 @ 11:08 a.m.
NBA superstar LeBron James and former Miami Heat teammate Dwyane Wade flew to Miami from Las Vegas last night. Wade joined LeBron at his Nike-sponsored basketball camp in Vegas earlier this week. WPLG TV station captured video footage of the two men standing near a private jet on the tarmac in Miami. LeBron and Wade talked briefly, then hugged and shook hands before climbing into a SUV.

LeBron’s choice of NBA teams has been narrowed down to Miami and the Cleveland Cavaliers, the team that drafted him no. 1 in 2003. But there is still bad blood between James and Cavs owner Dan Gilbert, who famously branded James a “coward” and a “narcissist” when the free gent chose to take his talents to Miami in 2010.

Anxious Miami Heat fans are encouraged by the fact that LeBron will be in Miami when he announces what team he will sign with for the 2015 NBA season. But LeBron’s reps caution that his airline travel was booked more than a month ago, and that no conclusions should be drawn from his current geographical location. James’s travel itinerary includes flying from Miami to Brazil in time for the World Cup Final on Sunday.

• Moving Trucks Spotted Outside LeBron’s House in Miami
  • LeBron’s Kids Spotted Heading to Cleveland
  • The Scene Outside Lebron’s House as Cleveland Fans Await “Decision Pt. 2?
  • Business Woman: LeBron’s Wife Savannah Opens Juice Bar
  • GIFS spotted on Terezowens.com

324 Responses to “LeBron James Says He’s Returning to Cleveland Cavaliers”

San ah make ya dance says:

Come back with the announcement :shrugs: too many posts about this nig

How do the NBA LOSERS get 1,000% more coverage than the NBA winners?

It must suck to be San Anotonio.

Jdore says:

Auntie you are pumping these posts out today :thumbsup:
      Bron probably going back to Miami but does he really have to be so animated with his decision?? :smh:

A.J. says:

Isn’t that where they both reside? :shrug:

datsmdubya2u says:

Attention slorin’ to the fullest wit his ole lookin ass :oldman:

:faceplam: Ya’ll give ole boy way too much attention

A.J. says:

Isn’t that where they both reside?

Momma I made it!!! says:

Attention slorin’ to the fullest

————————————-

facts only but its sad cause people are really following him!!!

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Ya’ll give ole boy way too much attention

He’s only the greatest NBA player on the planet. :coffee:

Hershey says:

I am sick of this bald headed bytch. True fckn narcissist, got folks waiting on his a– like his forehead is waiting on new hair :tea:

That look like that “break-up-hug” right there. :yes:

@SANDRA
      “Ya’ll give ole boy way too much attention

He’s only the greatest NBA player on the planet.
      ____________________________

Why he lose so much then? :rofl:

Sandra Rose says: LeBron resides at his 30,000 square foot Akron, Ohio mansion during the off season.
      :facepalm:

YEAH AJ they both OWN homes in Miami. LBJ is staying in Miami

A.J. says:

He’s only the greatest NBA player on the planet.
      Um wait Jordan or nah? That is who I thought was the greatest. :tea:

:coffee: <<<waiting to see where Melo goes

________________________________

say what you want :shrug: that’s skrate pimping :yes: (iont really care where he plays, so i’m not emotionally invested in the outcome, like, at all :no: ) :shrug:

N look At WADE ol PINK LIPPED ASS following Lebron around like a damn wet puppy.
      Shouldn’t WADE be busy Planning his wedding to GenevaJANE union ??

A.J. says:

He’s only the greatest NBA player on the planet.
      Um wait Jordan or nah? That is who I thought was the greatest

He is :tea: Jordan that is…. I just by passed that comment myself :tea:

Bytches.
      :tea:
      ________________________________________

:rofl: hateful! :no: :rofl:

:wtf: Got me downstairs talking to myself :shotsfired:

luVn_liFe… says:

Shouldn’t WADE be busy Planning his wedding to GenevaJANE union ??

Hershey says:

Greatest NBA player on the planet :blink: oh there must be a new league of bald headed fuggas playing on Pluto now :tea:

VDot says:

How do the NBA LOSERS get 1,000% more coverage than the NBA winners?
      It must suck to be San Anotonio.

I swear earlier this morning, I was seriously trying to jog my memory on who actually won the championship this year. :rofl:

Tim Duncan who? :shrug: :lol:

Did the Media circus and FANS sleep outside LeBron’s House in Akron??

LeBron is going to stay in Miami! :cheer:

A.J. says:

I just by passed that comment myself
      :lol: Ha!!

@V DOT
      “How do the NBA LOSERS get 1,000% more coverage than the NBA winners?

It must suck to be San Anotonio.

Tim Duncan who?
      ___________________________

Them ol quiet azz house niggas don’t ever say chit. They play basketball and then go right back to their cages after the game and eat their bananas. Never complain or nothing. I know their owner couldn’t be happier. :rofl:

A.J. says:
      He’s only the greatest NBA player on the planet.
      Um wait Jordan or nah? That is who I thought was the greatest

Lebron dunking :bball: while mean mugging Jordan will never get old to me :rofl:

chile cheese SAN AN aint got now Worries, Quite sure they think of this Lebron Free agency signing as comical.

like I said they’re ready, SET and matched to get Timmy one more championship
      :trophy: <-Larry

@V DOT
      “Um wait Jordan or nah? That is who I thought was the greatest

Lebron dunking while mean mugging Jordan will never get old to me
      _____________________________

I know Jordan was like this after that azz kicking in the Finals:

Jordan>>> :ha: :sad: <<<LeBron

_______________________________

Fugging :dead: :casket: :rofl:

He’s staying in Miami? :pc:

San ah make ya dance says:

——–
      :ghost:

Hershey says:

It hasn’t been announced yet. How yall know where he gwine or staying :thinking:

*twirls hair around fanga*

Sitting right here on this couch looking at the La-Bronnnn
      .. smiling everytime I hear his voice. Damn there I go.

And I see that you’re no good to her
      shouldn’t want to be in her position..
      But Damn I find myself wishing :love: that I was the one you come home to..
      at least the one you belong to and I can’t help I want you :confused:
      And it’s wrong to :|

I deserve what ever you put me through
      Cause I know that you’re no goooodddddd. *sways*

~~~~~~~~~~
      what’s there for SAN ANTONIO TO say? they’re the CHAMPS x5

Apparition says:

CHA CHA says:

:offtopic: Is it me or does Laverne Cox look like Osha from Hit the Floor :think:

Savannah says:

Shouldn’t WADE be busy Planning his wedding to GenevaJANE union ??

Lmaoooooooo :hahaha: :rofl:

*twirls hair around fanga*

Sitting right here on this couch looking at the La-Bronnnn
      .. smiling everytime I hear his voice. Damn there I go.

And I see that you’re no good to her
      shouldn’t want to be in her position..
      But Damn I find myself wishing that I was the one you come home to..
      at least the one you belong to and I can’t help I want you
      And it’s wrong to

I deserve what ever you put me through
      Cause I know that you’re no goooodddddd. *sways

___________________________________

You ole hot poosied heffa you! sitcha azz down somewhere and unravel your hair from round your fanga! :no:

*raised lip* Aiight Vannah.. :huh:

:eyeroll:

@APPARITION
      “The Spurs as a collective are low key guys. Most of the players aren’t from here so they probably go back to their home countries in the off season.”

Yeah. The Spurs ain’t takin you unless you “know your place.” All them niggas underpaid and chit but they so happy to get out they country they don’t complain or say chit. :rofl:

Them niggas runnin a racket over there.

say what you want :shrug: that’s skrate pimping :yes:

:huh: Don’t be tryna appeal to the harem on the sly..

Sitting right here on this couch looking at the La-Bronnnn
      .. smiling everytime I hear his voice. Damn there I go.

___________________________

:rofl: I don’t know who wants Bron more. You or Sandra. So cute :heart:

Sandra ain’t even know she wanted some D until Bron Bron came on the scene :lol:

SayitAintSo says:

:smh: I was still downstairs, but when I read hairline instead of airline.. :facepalm:

Them niggas runnin a racket over there.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~
      THIS kneegro!

:dead:

BYE Cha. :hahaha: Ahsha’s acting has gotten TONS better. That little big head one..yellena? I :heart: her. Sometimes I cant stand to look at her ass tho :hide:

@LUVN
      “Them ol quiet azz house niggas don’t ever say chit. They play basketball and then go right back to their cages after the game and eat their bananas. Never complain or nothing. I know their owner couldn’t be happier.
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      what’s there for SAN ANTONIO TO say? they’re the CHAMPS x5

Yeah. But they ain’t even make no t-shirts for them niggas tho! :rofl: I mean, no interviews, no magazine covers, no video game covers, not nair endorsement for ANY of your players.

I think ESPN just scrolled that the Spurs won at the bottom of the screen and immediately went into “Our-24-hour-Lebron-Fellatio-Coverage.”

Can’t them niggas get ONE shoe contract? :rofl:

I don’t know who wants Bron more. You or Sandra. So cute :heart:
      ~~~~~

and B I like the Lincoln BETTER!

VDot says:

The Spurs ain’t takin you unless you “know your place.”

Rodman did a couple of years there.

BOL!!!!!! :hahaha: LMAOOO

:crying1: But I love him…!

*runs off like a teen when your daddy say you cant talk to the bad/Black/poor boy..” :woohoo: :lol:

LeBron is going to stay in Miami! :cheer:

______________________________

congrats, ‘Vannah! …on errthang! :rofl:

(Oh, hey there OTB… :eek: ) :kona: :rofl:

@V DOT
      “The Spurs ain’t takin you unless you “know your place.”

Rodman did a couple of years there.

That was before Coach Pop and Tim Duncan got there. And they bounced his azz outta there with the quickness!

Dennis went right on to win 3 rings so he could still play when they got rid of his azz.

:rofl: :crying1: This nigga say the NBA got a “house” Team. Full of refugees. And those seeking asylum. :crying1:

Real talk..I like San Antonio’s maturity level :biggrin: But its also why they are one of the most boring teams in the league. :no:

AND Who is the LIL Midget standing with their arm up on the mirror??

:huh:

:rofl: I don’t know who wants Bron more. You or Sandra. So cute :heart:

Ayyyyeee :lol: :hahaha: Frfr!

Listen. Sandra don’t want these prollems. Jones in my bones for my Capricorn. :snort:

Yall seen the new “0” dollar bill with Obama’s face on them?
      :facepalm:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

Savannah says:

LeBron is going to stay in Miami!

______________________________

congrats, ‘Vannah! …on errthang!

(Oh, hey there OTB… )

____________________________

where’d you read this at? And can someone screenshot OTBIzzle’s comments? #stalker #much #hot #poosay…is this true or nah?

Seen MJ on Jimmy Kimmel (congrats to his wife on her new paycheck :eyeroll: :hater: ) and he was wearing an “MJ” outfit.

Whew. :phew: Laughed for far too long. #Jeanshorts

_____________________________________

:ghost:

you so mean tho! :no: lemme see if i can find some applebee’s coupons for you so you can get your mood altered this weekend :pc:

Et tu, Brutia? :no: Sayitaintso. :no:

:hahaha: :chase:

Savannah says:

:offtopic: They caught the guys that murdered my grand uncle. Silly azzez were 14,15, and 16. They caught them because they shot a 14 year-old boy in the back with one of my uncle shotguns. The young man is in critical condition.

luVn_liFe says:

Shouldn’t WADE be busy Planning his wedding to GenevaJANE union ??

LeBron and Gabby are tired of pulling Wade’s weight.

VDot says:

Speaking of Rodman, I recently just watched 30 for 30 Bad Boys (on the Detroit Pistons). I was so tickled by the documentary, like those nuccas were on that court acting like it was an A-1 :bball: game. Throwing blows for fun :lol:

Thanks Nancy :winky:

Daddy be like leave Daquan ass alone :nono:

and B I like the Lincoln BETTER!

I like it @LuVie. Def appreciate the styling and the interior is :phew: But all the reviews about performance for the price give me pause :| Like if you go for that you might as well get a Fusion..with tons more standard stuff but costs thousands less? :confused: It looks good but its expensive for what you get.

@V DOT
      “Speaking of Rodman, I recently just watched 30 for 30 Bad Boys (on the Detroit Pistons). I was so tickled by the documentary, like those nuccas were on that court acting like it was an A-1 game. Throwing blows for fun ”

That was an excellent 30-for-30. :yes:
      Them Bad Boys ain’t do chit but make enemies.

All them greats still hate Isiah Thomas. :lol:

…on errthang!

CRINE. :hahaha: I cant stand yall. :heart:

That was low.

:yahoo: Savannah! Hopefully the young man they shot pulls through :praying:

Wasting time says:

He’s only the greatest NBA player on the planet. :coffee:
      ———————-

Sandra Rose says: LeBron and Gabby are tired of pulling Wade’s weight.
      ~~~~
      ION curr for WADE I caint stand him either way

Damn B! FDB then!!

_____________________________

Omgosh! them niggas was wilin out! too much free time on their hands. they should have been in some after school activities, camp or little summer youth jobs or something :smh:

CHA CHA says:

YELLENA is the bytch we love to hate but we hate her because we love her type shyt! Lil bitty azz, erry now and then I drift back and remember her playing the lil adopted daughter on The Browns :hahaha: I be like Will and Sasha come get Breanna lil azz she doing to much :lol:

:huh: Don’t be tryna appeal to the harem on the sly..
      _______________________________________

:eek:
      *backs away slowly* iont want no problems :no:
      (hmph! bet she don’t sass Vannah like dat :rolleyes: ) :rofl:

“0? dollar bill with Obama’s face

Like the one with him on the Foodstamp. :facepalm:

‘Murrica. :facepalm:

…is this true or nah?

Its all speculation. Unless one is stating what a fine gentleman and father he is…don’t trust it. :tea: Until you hear otherwise form me. Or his wife. :eyeroll:

_______________________________________

:crying1:

@OTB
      “…is this true or nah?

Its all speculation. Unless one is stating what a fine gentleman and father he is…don’t trust it. Until you hear otherwise form me. Or his wife.

So his sidepiece can vouch for him being a “fine gentlemen and father.”

Man, it must be nice to be rich! :lol:

Silly azzez were 14,15, and 16.

:| Omg. Again I hope your Grand is resting peacefully.

Man that knocked the wind outta my sails. Some fukkng kids. We have got to do something with guns. These immature, underdeveloped ass kids gonna kill us all.

Matchsticks says:

He’s only the greatest NBA player on the planet.

:huh:

Savannah says:

@User we went down for the funeral it was in Allendale, S.C. it ain’t NOTHING there but churches and crime! :no: It was sad to see people still living like that.

:pray: I pray for that teenager and hope ur FAM is well SavANNah

Wasting time says:

Daddy be like leave Daquan ass alone :nono:
      ——————-

I ran off from my momma but I get it :lol:

SayitAintSo says:

Is it me or does Laverne Cox look like Osha from Hit the Floor :think:

I just went and looked…like they can be 1st cousins or something :lol:

All them greats still hate Isiah Thomas. :lol:

:yes: Jordan was like or nah. That nigga Can NOT be a part of the Dream Team :nono:

THIS. These bored ass kids are not smart. They are effectively idiots until they know better. Best to give them something to do. Prevent pregnancies..killings..rapes. :no: So sad.

churches and crime
      ________________________

same thang. :tea:

Im sorry for your loss. a man that age survived Jim Crow but couldnt survive reckless niggas. its a dam shame :smh:

That nigga Can NOT be a part of the Dream Team :nono:
      ~~~~~~
      yeah HE Did. That Was Mean :lol:

VDot says:

And Larry Bird was like first order of business as GM – Fire Isaiah :banned: :lol:

CHA I got misty last week when she was dancing with her ex. :| :heart:
      Aww man. I hate yall be getting me into these damn stories. :facepalm: Then they have the soundtrack just right have me in there straight appealing to the Teevee.

Man, it must be nice to be rich! :lol:

#TEAM :lol:

Tell me I don’t compliment Lebron. :yes:

OutsidetheBox says:Tell me I don’t compliment Lebron. :yes:
      ~~~~
      :eek:

Tell me I don’t compliment Lebron. :yes:

:rofl: Yes you do. I know the only reason he’s with Vannah and not you is because he hasn’t met you and just settled with her :winky: It’s you he wants. He just doesn’t know it yet :tea:

@LuVie I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE THAT THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS WILL WIN AN NBA CHAMPIONSHIP BEFORE THE SELF-TITLED FORMER ‘KING’ WINS ONE

^^^^ That part. :lol: :tea:

And they declared him King so why get mad if he feeds into it! It smacked of privilege to me. Youre an owner of an NBA team not humans/slaves. :no: stop:

These GREEK Yogurt covered acacia berry and granola bites Are disgusting!

but Im still eating em :kona:

Savannah says:

@User u ain’t neva lied I was SEW mad at the funeral these nigs was in there shucking and jiving talking about all things happen for a reason. I’m like Wtf an 85 year old man was BEAT TO DEATH! OH it’s all a part of the plan? Ok :rolleyes:

All them greats still hate Isiah Thomas.

____________________________

+ nth degree :rolleyes:
      he got Adrian Dantley traded so his wide-hipped boifren, Mark Aguire could get on :rolleyes: fugg Isiah :cuss:

:newpost: :facepalm:

Wasting time says:

I ran off from my momma but I get it :lol:

:lol: Me too. My mama’s fave line was “Who his ppl is? :huh:

:no: Terrible tryna date where your mom grew up. :lol:

She just ain’t like him. The more she disliked the more I loved :no: She had the nerve to be right about him too. To this day he still scared of her. We saw him and his girl and kids on Fathers Day and he was :bounce: stuttering and ish! Dude we in our 30’s!!!

:lol: I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE THAT THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS WILL WIN AN NBA CHAMPIONSHIP BEFORE THE SELF-TITLED FORMER ‘KING’ WINS ONE
      …. and then NO “LARRY” :rofl:

Savannah says:

slave mentality. :smh: sad.

what Ya’ll Say?
      :popcorn:

That letter was disrespectful as sh!t. Along with condescending, petty, unprofessional, uncouth, etc.

Gilbert acted like a slave owner whose slave had ran away before he was done cracking the :whip: and making money off of him. :yes:

I keep saying Welcome home Bron Bron, but if he said Fugg the Cavaliers and their janky azz fans, I wouldn’t be mad at him at all. :no: He gave that wack azz city shine and the minute he left they turned their back and acted like a scorned/jilted lesbian lover.

it ain’t NOTHING there but churches and crime
      _______________________________

so sorry for your loss Savannah :hug:
      these kids… a few bad apples… so much damage… i aint got no answers :no:

@LUVN
      “Sports Reporters are SAYING LBJ cant GET PASS Dan gilbert’s letter;

Whitlock says the letter is irrelevant

Broussard Says it was hateful and DEF should be something on LBJ’s Mind

what Ya’ll Say?

I could get over it. But dude would have to issue a public apology first. Basically make that nigga kiss my azz.

They rich yt men don’t like it when the shoe is on the other foot. I’d make that rich yt man BEG ME to come back. Let him know I run the phuckin show.

But that’s just me tho.

:eek: When I say I believe this deep down in places I shouldn’t.. :| But its true. He would like me. :|

We saw him and his girl and kids on Fathers Day and he was :bounce: stuttering and ish! Dude we in our 30?s!!!

:hahaha: :rofl: Time I just hollered.

Jordan was like or nah. That nigga Can NOT be a part of the Dream Team

And Larry Bird was like first order of business as GM – Fire Isaiah
      _____________________________

:cheer: :somersault: :cheer:
      :ha: :haha: :nana: bish! :shotsfired:

But that’s just me tho.

Lordt. I am hoping Lebron is the Cap I think he is. Cause this is so plausible if so. :tea:

Thanks ladies :hug:

Tell me I don’t compliment Lebron. :yes:
      ____________________________________

um, follow your bliss… :shrug:

Yeah SANDRITA, He deserves the refurbished POST
      WOW!
      I am SHOCKED!

OpinionHated says:

NBA is nothing but a slave auction anyway – starts when they pull them off the boat (college) and do the draft (auction) after that they just keep trading off and selling the slaves (free agency)… whateva man….. i’m so over this ninja and his Jupiter sized ego

“I looked at other teams, but I wasn’t going to leave Miami for anywhere except Cleveland…it felt right…this is what makes me happy.”
      :no:

:welcome: Home Bron Bron! :yahoo:

Wasting time says:

Big Dummy !!! :no:

Yeah SANDRITA, He deserves the refurbished POST
      WOW!
      I am SHOCKED!

:cosign:

Before anyone ever cared where I would play basketball, I was a kid from Northeast Ohio. It’s where I walked. It’s where I ran. It’s where I cried. It’s where I bled. It holds a special place in my heart. People there have seen me grow up. I sometimes feel like I’m their son. Their passion can be overwhelming. But it drives me. I want to give them hope when I can. I want to inspire them when I can. My relationship with Northeast Ohio is bigger than basketball. I didn’t realize that four years ago. I do now.
      ~~
      CHILE CHEESE!! Watch him disappear AGAIN and Still Not bring a championship to Cleveland. Welp RAY Allen and Mike Miller will be with him.
      WHAT
      A
      Shyte
      EATER LEGONE IS; :smack:

dang, Sandra done dimmed the font on Lebron too. she mad for real. :scared:

It’s some folks pissed right now on my timeline :crying1:

heads over to the the twattah for the fawkery :typing:

luVn_liFe… says:

Fugg this bald headed a– ngga :tea:

Let’s Be clear I don’t care about the heat are CAVS, Ya’ll Know my team
      I just felt that LBJ had more integrity and pride than this.
      One of the REASONS I liked him so much.

:no: WOW!

Wasting time says:

heads over to the the twattah for the fawkery :typing:
      ========================
      I waiting for it to load as I font!

:brokenheart:

*redacts personal feelings about Lebron’s larger than life persona*

Hopped off the plane, hit the helicopter
      Tell these crabs in the barrel we eating hella lobster..!
      Got hella options, like a college team
      Hit these bootleg niggas with the Heis-meannnn
      Fukk the N C Double A nigga!
      Let a young nigga get paid, nigga! :koolaid:
      Niggas talking down on the crown
      Watch them niggas you ’round get you wound
      Haters wanna ball, let me tighten up my draw string
      Wrong sport, boy, you know you’re as soft as the Lacrosse team
      RAAAAHHH!!

I feel you tho.

N C Double A. Let a young nigga get paYeddd.

I am sooooo disappointed. Now I see how the Cleveland fans felt when he abandoned them. :no:

STAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP IT :shock:
      I just KNEWT HE WASN’T EVER LEAVING MIA. Well at least not until they won another ‘ship. He really does lead with his heart :heart:

BOSH is going Home TEW , good for him :no:

Wasting time says:

Why GOD tweet “your welcome cleveland”

I can’t wait to go to games in raggedy azz Cleveland :cheers: :rofl:

I am SAD for my hubby though :( he LOVE (D) lBJ here in South FL.

I just felt that LBJ had more integrity and pride than this.
      One of the REASONS I liked him so much.

:no: WOW!

Me too LuVie. To me champions …do something different. :no: I mean I still fancy him..but this colors my perception a little bit.

:lol: I wasn’t blaming her fr. Im just her number one :hater: fan. But she IG’d that pic and I knew what was up. :|

User Friendly says:

dang, Sandra done dimmed the font on Lebron too. she mad for real.

I was so pist I didn’t notice I forgot to close the font tag. :no:

Wasting twattah is hilarious I swear :rofl:

Why GOD tweet “your welcome cleveland”

Hilar. :hahaha:

I was so pist I didn’t notice I forgot to close the font tag. :no:

:rofl: :rofl:

Po Wade, he probably will fake a injury so he won’t be alone :tea:

I can’t wait to go to games in raggedy azz Cleveland :cheers: :rofl:

:lol: I hope they step their game up. Ole raggedy ass Cleveland. :facepalm: I am GNAT buying no Cavs jersey. :facepalm:

*makes note to fish out old one*

To me champions …do something different.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :tea:
      I am SHOCKED. Just wowzers

Welp, the Spurs will win another championship next season.

Afiya says:

:cheer: GO SIXER!!!! :bball:

:bye: Bron Bron!!

Po Wade, he probably will fake a injury so he won’t be alone :tea:

BYE HERSH :wail:

Gigi26 says:

I mean…hey he’s thinking beyond basketball and for that I can respect him for. He’s thinking about his community, his friends, and family.

Sometimes it ain’t all about the money. He feels at home, so be it. :shrugs:

Wasting time says:

MIA is not happy

Gigi26 says:

And the Cavs have up and coming talent so it ain’t like he playing with a bunch of wash ups *ahem* Boobie n them niggas.

He got Wiggins, Kyrie n some other folk. :yes:

CAPTAIN SAVE A HOE :rolleyes:

Nooooooooooo :eek: @MisT. :bite: You need to get you a tablet/pad for your real job! How will you survive your day after he puts the IT smack down??????????

Just read in 6-8 years LBJ will Own a piece of the team

S M H

LeBron u r a shuckster. I thought he was Better then that.
      chile
      the Heat games will be back to half full

sassyshe says:

I dont know why people mad at Lebron, hes doing what all selfish sports player do. Bron like all athletes wanted a ring and he went where he could get one. Hes going back home now to recruit a team that maybe one day be like Tim Duncan, Jordan and all the other old men before him and get a ring there. Think about it his legacy has more impact building a team and leading them to victory rather than being part of a dream team

Gigi26 says:

Did folk even read the Sports Illustrated piece?

sassyshe says:

Sandra Rose says::danban1: -> THAT PART! the Spurs will win another championship next season.
      :danban: :danban1: :danban:

VDot says:

He’s thinking about his community, his friends, and family.

************

:yes: I may mess around and take OTBs place as his #1 fan :thinking: or nah. But i like him more after reading his letter :yes:

Cavs are second favorites to Spurs at 18% to win it all
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :whistle:

Sometimes it ain’t all about the money. He feels at home, so be it.

I appreciate your attempt to rouse me from my feelings but :wail: .

:heart: At his core I think he is an overachieving workaholic type of dude. The only thng greater than getting rings in Mia will be getting rings and respect in Cleveland at this point in his career. If he gets rings in two places least he has that over Jordan. :shrug: He can be like Horry and Kareem.

VDot says:

Wade went home :crying: after that good bye hug. Gabby couldn’t console him :lol:

And Booby was dropping all kinds of hints on his timelines. Just like a woman: can’t keep a secret.

Savannah says:

I am SEW dissapointed in him. They dragged his azz for filth and he went running back! Damn did buddy even apologize? He deserves whatever happens to him at this point. ALL that POWER and he tucked his Paynus and bowed down!

sassyshe says: Plus he had to leave 4 years ago old arse gloria was hoeing it up with his teamnates
      ~~~~~~
      GLO WAS Outta Control! :hahaha:

Apparition says:

Gigi26 says:

————————–
      THANK YOU. :cosign: He said in the piece that no doubt he wants another ring, but he’d rather do it while bring other players to their best. Can’t help but respect dude for that mode of thinking.

:rofl: :rofl:

He didn’t want the pressure of WINNING in Miami. Pat Riley ONLY compete for championships.

The Cavs just try to make the playoffs. They will love him forever for just coming home. Don’t matter if they win or not. THAT’S what LeBron wanted.

A coward just like Gilber said.

:lol: He a good dude. :shrug: he love his mama. His kids. His hometown. :shrug: I can relate.

I suspect he love his wife too.. *kicks rocks barefoot* :|

Gigi26 says:

Sometimes it ain’t all about the money. He feels at home, so be it.

:clap: but this is no time for logic and reasoning. grab a pitchfork and join the witch hunt!

monkey ass bawl headed lebron :rules: :mad: :angry:

:ghost: LMAOOOOOO!

For maddest Rose, I nominate our esteemed leader. :champ: Wow San. :hahaha:

BOSH is going Home TEW , good for him
      The dinosaurs died a long time ago. Sometimes you can’t go back home :stop:
      Nah for real where is he going? Remember he lied and said he lived somewhere to avoid child support. You know his stepford wife is not going to like living in the country :nono: She is made for the limelight. She paid :buttshke: for it…

He ain’t got nothing better to do. NO job. No woman.
      :shrugs:

Crimsontide says:

Welcome Home! :bball:

Go get Pau and resign Deng and the Bulls would be back in it.

Beastly indeed.

oh well :shrug: “there’s no place like home” *clicks heels* :rofl:
      let me go to lunch… hopefully, we’ll have a less ‘emotional’ post when i return :kona:

I suspect he love his wife too.. *kicks rocks barefoot*
      ~~~~
      I know U were joking up top bout huurr

@APPARTITION
      “Hopes this begins a mass exodus out of Miami with Bosh going back home to Texas and Wade coming home to the Bulls to add a little punch off the bench. Go get Pau and resign Deng and the Bulls would be back in it.”

I agree except that Deng is thru. Watch what I say. He is on the decline already. Yes, I know he is still pretty young, but watch what I say. The Bulls let him go for a reason.

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

BOSH is going Home TEW , good for him
      The dinosaurs died a long time ago

:crying1:

Remember he lied and said he lived somewhere to avoid child support.
      _________

:hahaha: :crying: His Bm wanna put that baby on the stand? :facepalm: I mean I get it but no. Just let God deal with him?

BRUH :fistump: We don’t always agree but on this one … you are SPOT on. I have always said he is a GREAT guy. He wants to be loved more than anything. Not to bring Kobe into this bc I hate when people do it but :lol: Kobe always say he’s selfish, not personable or a teamplayer (lies all lies :cuss: ) but what I have always said is he has the heart of a champion and never excepts failure. He comes back HARDER :eek: and he doesn’t care if that pisses people off or makes them not like him. Lebron doesn’t have that killer instinct. PERIOD.

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:BOSH is going Home TEW , good for him

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      He’s from TEXAS he’s going to the ROckets :yes:

VDot says:

ALL that POWER and he tucked his Paynus and bowed down!

by Savannah

**********

:huh: I thought this was YOUR idea. Wanted baby girl around the family :huh: :rofl:

Wasting time says:

That owner was pure disrespectful !!! I don’t care what he did for his family friends God etc. Have some public self respect!

VDot says:

Lebron’s gonna be COACHED By.. BLATT?? and damn Varejo is STILL THERE!
      WOW

eastpointvet says:

can’t help but respect it reading his reasons why but still wow

VDot says: Heat fans out here acting like 2010 Cavaliers fans :lol: Role reversal at its finest
      ~~~~~~~~
      REally ?? :pc:

Do we have an egg on the face emo? Cause up until right now I said that nigra wasn’t leaving Miami. Wow. Sorry so late. I just came back from lunch to this news.

Wasting time says:

GOD’s Tweet
      “This is the most well-received King James version since 1611″

Goood one Time. :lol:

:danban: :danban1: SANDRITA throw something else up :danban: then you can sit in the corner and seeth ,MMkay

:danban: :danban1:

Yah Im over it.. :oops: :yawn:

LuVie Serena preggo or no? And did you see Venus in the body issue? :| Her fukking hair.

sassyshe says:

So they say Rih got a new boo…

sassyshe says:

Sandra can you call Melissa to confirm?

Just Looking says:

One day I will return where I came from and honor my hometown.

:yes: :nono:

:kona:

Too busy to act the fewl this afternonon

:shakebutt:

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ Luvie and OTBEY

My Uncle who is Venus Number fan, sent me a text…last week and said this. I didn’t believe him.

Him and Auntie are NETHEADS, that travel the Tennis circuit and :gossip:

My aunt swear her and Oracene Price is Besties

San ah make ya dance says:

:rofl: Who mad???

That was a goodbye hug from Wade to Bron. He probably was like can I come stay wit chu?? :crying1:

San ah make ya dance says:

————–

San ah make ya dance says:

Them mofos left quick :crying1: One lost :eek: :steer: :rofl:

:lol: So OTB17 texting me. :lol:

“Don’t fret my pet. Kyrie FTW. Old man Bron can help..”

I :heart: my fukking kid. #seasonheauxes

Nooooooooooo @MisT. You need to get you a tablet/pad for your real job! How will you survive your day after he puts the IT smack down??????????
      ———–
      I got to do some bring :bite:

<— check my gravie :lol:

Just Looking says:

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

Yeah, Bro…That Gabby still taking dumps with bathroom door open!

Still can’t believe she announced that…That some shocking news.

:waves: @ Luvie and OTBEY

Him and Auntie are NETHEADS, that travel the Tennis circuit and :gossip:

My aunt swear her and Oracene Price is Besties

CTFU :hahaha: I know the feelng.. she need to tell Ms. Oracene to get on Venus. They got too much money for that. Her head is deplorable.

Whelp I guess all them celebs at the Heats game gone stop :lol:

San ah make ya dance says:

Well did they play that I’m coming home song? Love that song :hahaha:

Just Looking says:

I :heart: OTB AND HER KIDS….

They Artsy Types

PLAY ON WORDS

Savannah said she was not finna swell byke up from the baby guhl on MIA :nono: You knock girls sucks the pretty out of you and you don’t always get it byke :rofl: She said imma sit my :buttshake: right here in OH where I am fabulous and stand out on Juicy Couture sweats

<— check my gravie :lol:

GTFOH :cryng1: :rofl:

DRAKE IS A groupie. :rofl:

Wasting time says:

OK Y’all!

I’m out. I have to get ready to :danban: :danban1: :buttshake: tonight!

But First I have to food shop and make dinner :no:

thegifted1 says:

Always a supporter of LeBron James!!! #TEAMLEBRON

:yawn:

…from earlier:
      MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

@IS Hey!
      Well *throws hair careless over my shoulder, leans back in my chair, places my delicate chin in my soft hands… stares reflectively with my big doe eyes* I feel like Taken Thoughts should just be spontaneous and not planned ya know? But the problem is I have so much to give the world.
      _______________________________

I agree w/all this Taken :yes: and I respect your creative genius :nun: so i know that you’ll know when the moment is right for another impartation of your words of wisdom. i just wanted to make sure you knew that your offering was not overlooked or unappreciated on yesterday. :no:
      dese gems gonna rival anything Susan Taylor ever wrote “In the Spirit” TUH! and Slim Who? :huh: Oh, Deep One… speak to us, for your audience awaiteth :bow:
      :ghost:

San ah make ya dance says:

Have fun Wasting :buttshake: :bye:

Blanche Devereaux says:

Well did they play that I’m coming home song? Love that song :hahaha:
      ……………………………

:lol: Petty

Just Looking says:

@OTBEY – I SWEAR, I Seen them sitting close to them several times.

<<<—- be like :huh: Mad,Jealous and Happy at the same time.

In other news you watch Married to Medicine?

Who gonna get to fighting.

THink Toya got upset about her Rent to OWN Million dollar home. WHO DOES THAT?

datsmdubya2u says:

so are they playin that stupid Diddy Coming Home song non stop? :rollseyes:

:CRINE: :ghost:

Wasting time says:

GTFOH :crying1: :rofl:

DRAKE IS A groupie. :rofl:
      ———————–
      Y’all gonna leave my boo alone !

San ah make ya dance says:

Who gonna get to fighting.

THink Toya got upset about her Rent to OWN Million dollar home. WHO DOES THAT?
      ——————-
      Bishes ain’t fighting. Someone wouldn’t have made it back to the table

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ Wasting – :bye:

Sorry, we didn’t have time to trip today. Catch you next.

Me and Andre ret here be waiting for you.

Savannah said she was not finna swell byke up from the baby guhl on MIA You knock girls sucks the pretty out of you and you don’t always get it byke She said imma sit my right here in OH where I am fabulous and stand out on Juicy Couture sweats

:rofl: :yes: :cosign:

Vannah was like :nono: take me back to Ohio where I can still be considered non-hefty after this baby. Got me on the beach with all these ‘can model types :huh:

@Is :rofl: I just let them Him use me
      @OTB: oh Drake finna be on the CLev sidelines like :cheer: me and Bron been down

About M2M: I said earlier I want Toya DRAGGED. Can’t stand her. She is the example of a hood rat who gets a little money and thinks she has arrived. She is spending money before he husband can make it. He will find out soon enough :no:

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ San – Not physcial per se….They act like they wanted to tussle.

HUNTI CHILE = last night I caught the FIRST LOOK

Along with LA Hair – Why is China crazy? She is mentally disturbed, like in real life.

Like she really is special :yes:

I play, but she is GOOD AND CRAZY

Yeah, Bro…That Gabby still taking dumps with bathroom door open!
      ________________________________

:think: this prob part of the reason Vannah wanted to leave MIA… don’t nobody wanna look up and see DWade and Gabby tense arses coming up the driveway tryna get some routine ‘play dates’ goin for the families :no: Gabby gon try to be slick and only have the break baby over Vannah house like him and Vannah new baby gon be besties so SHE can have an excuse for hangin round Vannah :rolleyes: she was prob like ‘look Bron your fren aight w/me, but that bish he betrothed to? :nono:

Why LeBron up there looking like he is about sementy six :wtf:
      GOTDANG!!! If making this decision got you looking that bad you might need to stay in MIA bruh
      And I don’t care if that picture is old cause I just saw it :lol:

Bron up there looking like he played with old nappy musty looking bread faced Bill Russell :oldman:

OK Y’all!

I’m out. I have to get ready to :danban: :danban1: :buttshake: tonight!

But First I have to food shop and make dinner :no:

BOL!! The kang is here! :yahoo: HAVE FUN!!!

I died at having to be grown fore you can go On The Run. :lol: #FML #ItsGrand #girlsruntheworldandfolkswouldbehungrywithoutus :heart:

Y’all gonna leave my boo alone !

Chitttt I understand your boo. I would be right there open arms for Bron :hug: <—me welcoming LeBron home.

Just Looking says:

Bye Nancy – You are bored today huh? You thought that out to the infinity.

VDot says:

I bet Savannah start IGing preggo pics now. Feeling like a weight (literally) has been lifted off of her. :hahaha:

Thank y’all for understanding me. I am phone posting :lol:
      You know Savannah was like :phew: FOK THIS JUICE BAR. She is about to open up a fake Sweetie Pies :pizza:

————-
      :confused: <– Gabby face coming up the driveway with the side baby

VDot says:

I hope one of Sandra’s heauxs takes care of her tonight :bite: Pull out the special occasion straps toys , reassure her Bron Bron couldn’t love her down like they can :worried:

@OTBEY – I SWEAR, I Seen them sitting close to them several times.

<<<—- be like :huh: Mad,Jealous and Happy at the same time.

In other news you watch Married to Medicine?

Who gonna get to fighting.

THink Toya got upset about her Rent to OWN Million dollar home. WHO DOES THAT?

SIS TURR OMGAwd we need to chat about this here. I caught up on EVERY episode this week. :yes:

Oh my Simone a mess aint she? :think: I wasn't aware..BUT TOYA. :facepalm: I'm sure Eugene is rich as chit but what?? What is a rent to own million dollar house? :huh: Its like an oxymoron. :no: Lord I hope it work out cause Cinderella (Toya) don't seem like she would take it too well..

But SImone got gangsta it seems? ::popcorn: BRAVO keep tombout no one expected this? :woohoo: Cant wait!

datsmdubya2u says:

So how many centimeters will lebrons headband be pushed back next season? Chasin that old hairline…. :no:

______

You SEW petty. :lol: :tea:

:confused: <– Gabby face coming up the driveway with the side baby

:rofl: With the other boys trailing behind.

tintin1979 says:

well at least he will no longer be around those miami thirsty hoes. As his wife I’d be relieved, Miami turns these men into something else.

Just Looking says:

@VDOT – Can’t imagine or hope that she would be concerned about her weight during pregnancy.

Since she had the life of MIA, she will manage to stay trim.

Remember moving from CALI to East Coast…I was like these bishes stay at Golden Corral :kona:

libra80sbaby says:

This bytch azz nigga makes me sick… :mad:

Susan Taylor ever wrote “In the Spirit”

I sweatergawd yall give me life. :crying1:

Who thinks of this chit. Susan Taylor. In front of that essen. I used to read it every month. Lordt. :crying1:

Just Looking says:

S/N
      <<<<—– Me leaving Golden Corral, 7 years later :shame:

datsmdubya2u says:

:Offtopic: why they got Home Shopping Network on in the break room cause Nicki Minaj on there selling her toilet wadda in that ooogly azz bottle? Anybody ever smell it? How is it? Cause she sellin a shidload of it.

VDot says:

Shhhiiittt I ain’t birthed no child yet and I’m already concerned about weight during pregnancy. :lol: :nono: Be like Kelly Rowland working out pre, during and post pregnancy. :yes: AND you know family members gon be having welcome home buffets for at least the next year or two.

I’m just sayin, Looking… Vannah seem like she low key; i can relate. and if you low key bout your home life/relationship, you shun a bish who always tryna ‘prove’ they just as happy/settled/unbothered/at peace as you are and tryna ‘bring you out/up’ to their level of love for the spotlight. girl gone :yawn: we not tryna convince folks bout ours :tea:

‘look Bron your fren aight w/me, but that bish he betrothed to? :nono:

:rofl: Cause wont we do it? :hahaha: #teamPetty

Beyoncé bout Kim… You know Ye was like yall don’t like my lady yall don’t like me.

Bey and Jay: :bye:

Hershey says:

Y’all gonna leave my boo alone !

Chitttt I understand your boo. I would be right there open arms for Bron <—me welcoming LeBron home.

____________________________

YEW really like menssess with poosay bald heads, big noses, depressed about life eyes, gremlin ears, and enough teeth to keep a dentist in business for life??? #BTCHLEMMEFINDOUT!!!

:confused: <– Gabby face coming up the driveway with the side baby

:no: :wail: :wail: :rofl: Forgive me fatha..

VDot says:

Speaking of Susan Taylor, talk about a pushed back hairline. She put Bron Bron to shame. Her and Stevie Wonder neck and neck. :lol:

libra80sbaby says:

:confused: <– Gabby face coming up the driveway with the side baby
      _____________________________

:rofl: exactly, Taken! don't bring all that 'strain' into my atmosphere… be killing my house plants and stuff :nono:

I said last week I said l would probably get along joking with Simone the best :oops: I do think she is a people pleasure but she is the funniest to me. I do not like how she did Mariah bc she likes her and felt like bc she and Quad didn’t get along they had to chose . Then said Mariah did make her case and Quad did??!! :wtf: is this middle school? Quad is sneaky and undercover hateful. Mark my words. She wants to be fetch so bad and will step on anyone to get it. Mariah thought she was a little pet and Quad usurped her and came out on top. Mariah needs a little humble pie because her mama looks like Ving Rhames and can’t put a sentence together :stop:
      I like Dr. Jackie for the most part. CANNOT STAND LISA. Why is she mad at Mariah?? Oh yea because of Quad??? Ok. Gotta be more to it. And her herpes mole husband is not cute. Nobody wants him. And he don’t want you. He wants Hank Baskett. And Heavenly… *passes her the WD 40* for a rusty neck she need to spray. Be an expert at THAT!!!

Miami turns these men into something else.

:lol: Its all good till someone tries to excuse these niggas. :stop: he is a grown man as are the others. Whatever they choose to do is on them.

Ok… Commence foolishness. Sorry for digressing. :lol: #petpeeve #menhaveselfcontroltoo #stopexcusingthem

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

I said last week I said l would probably get along joking with Simone the best I do think she is a people pleasure but she is the funniest to me. I do not like how she did Mariah bc she likes her and felt like bc she and Quad didn’t get along they had to chose . Then said Mariah did make her case and Quad did??!! is this middle school? Quad is sneaky and undercover hateful. Mark my words. She wants to be fetch so bad and will step on anyone to get it. Mariah thought she was a little pet and Quad usurped her and came out on top. Mariah needs a little humble pie because her mama looks like Ving Rhames and can’t put a sentence together

___________________________________

:rofl: Why Dr. Heavenly’s mouf look like it sleeps bald at night?

WEAk with laughter :rofl: :rofl: My homegirl I love to hate went on a mini rant about my changed self? :crying1: I couldn’t do nothing but laugh chit was so true. She was like bish do you even eat fried chicken and watermelon anymore? :huh:

:rofl: :phew: Said I “changed” right after I said I wasn’t feeling late night appetizers. :lol: I went tho. Cant have the hood talking bad. *pops collar*

Bey and Jay: :bye:

________________________

Kanye still pissed at them about that. He lay up at night :crying: because they ain’t make it to his wedding. Kim just KNEW she was gonna be a part of Bey’s inner circle and Bey was like *does Blue Ivy hand motion* BISH SWERVE

Susan Taylor
      ___________________________

the original pioneer of not having edges. she cleared the path (literally and figuratively) for Moesha, Stevie Wonder, Lebron, and Naomi Campbell :nun:

_________________________________

Taken put it in my spurit when she debuted “Taken’s Thoughts” :yes: i said if this aint Susie T 3000! *slaps knee and Sophia laughs/rocks*

Umm :ashamed: I saw her last night ..I tend to sleep to HSN. :| I smelled the other one..not this one.

depressed about life eyes

:dead: :rofl: I know a few people like this. Eyes just look chronically sad.

sassyshe says:

I cant wait for M2M reunion, it seems like Heavenly shading the fcuks out of everyone. Mariah and Lisa Nicole are enemies, I think Lisa Nicole tryna turn up so she can hold her spot but I see Mariah firing that arse. Quad talking bout Mariah dont sign her check so she can get out of pocket; she then wants to get offended when Jackie admitted to calling her a pupet pet project like dude didnt you watch last season. Mariah is still sitting there like fcuk you hoes Im still part of production and this cast with the exception of the MDs may be revamped, play with me

Anybody ever smell it? How is it? Cause she sellin a shidload of it.
      ________________________________

ain’t smelt it, don’t plan on smelling nor buying it, but more power to her! :thumbsup:
      #hustlerespected

Y’all I am CRINE!!!
      You know Gabby would have been showing up at they house with the baby outside the door talking through them clenched teeth like she does like :confused: when we get on here sit cho happy a$$ down somewhere. Oh and another thing if you call me mommy again on public trying to be cute I will slap the black off you. Well what little you got with your LSLH THOT mama genes :rolleyes: FOH
      *vannan open the door* Gabby be like :grin: the boy be like :eek:
      She secretly panching the meat on his arm like say something I don’t like

datsmdubya2u says:

they say it smells good. I will never know because the bottle is horrifying. you can spray the tester in Target. :shrugs:

Hell yeah. Same thang imam tell my cats. Pay them otha strays no mind. Rabid asses. :yes:

VDot says:

Somebody just posted a pic on FB, said Lebron’s phone looking like this:

D Wade – You a fukc boy :cuss:
      Bosh – We outchea :peace:
      Kyrie – My nigga my nigga
      Pat Riley – I thought we had an agreement :huh:
      Kobe – 1 Team. 5 Rings :champ:
      Deonte West – Me and your mother will pick you up at 6

datsmdubya2u says:

@otb I was wonderin :shrugs: she sold a ton of it. Folk will buy anything on stretch pay I guess :lol:

:rofl: dont let me catch you on Hoarders: Animal Edition :hahaha:

Speaking of Susan Taylor, talk about a pushed back hairline.
      ___________________________

Kobe – 1 Team. 5 Rings
      Deonte West – Me and your mother will pick you up at 6

______________________________________________________________
      how soon before West and broke Lambo be fighting

Taken :pc: it to you :rofl:

They burning his jersey :rofl: :rofl:

Chile during broadcast with the reporter , folks running up screaming :cuss: fawk Lebron Jame :rofl: :rofl: folks is off the chains

how soon before West and broke Lambo be fighting

CRINE

this wont necessary :no: i’ma need you to say something nice :waiting:

:thinking: :thinking: Can’t no one say she doesn’t have longevity – with her career, hair, neck and hair line. All of ‘em long as hell :yes: :clap:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

They burning his jersey :rofl: :rofl:

:lol: Let me copy and paste what I said above “VDot says:

Heat fans out here acting like 2010 Cavaliers fans :lol: Role reversal at its finest :tea: :rofl:”

_____________________________

:rofl: :rofl:
      i swear i thought you was finna say she was gon be talking through the screen door (which woulda been latched to the gawds – country shat) :rofl:
      i saw the visual like she was talking through the screen door and Vannah was standing in the pantry holding her breath, waiting for one of the housekeepers to go to the door (while the other ones took the chirren to teh safe room) and tell Gabby that Vannah had to change her hair purntment at the last minute and would call her later. :rofl:

:rofl: Spot

jeniefrumdabloc says:

They burning his jersey

Chile during broadcast with the reporter, folks running up screaming fawk Lebron Jame folks is off the chains
      ____________________________________

they are doing way too dam much on a Friday. now I could see if it was Sally Mae’s raggedy ass but leave Lebron alone. he got Miami two rings, they should be good to go.

:cosign: All this

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Chile the damn reporter can’t even report the news fools running up saying Fawk Lebron James :cuss: remind me of that old dude saying fawk her the poosay :rofl: :rofl: whew :phew: this has tickled me for the day

______________________________

:lol: Gabby tries so hard & gets so little respect.

Pay them otha strays no mind. Rabid asses.
      ______________________________

:eek: :rofl:

Deonte West – Me and your mother will pick you up at 6
      _______________________________

:crying1:

User Friendly says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      They burning his jersey
      ____________________________________

Folks is crazy as hell now :lol:

latched to the gawds

:hahaha: :rofl: I want me a screen’doe so bad!!!

I was watering my ferns (yes they still alive!! From May!!! :dance: ) and thanking my set up aint right cause I don’t got no screen door!

VDot says:

You saying she gon be hiding in her own house like people hide from the Jehovah witness. I will never forget the time my mama forreal had us bent over behind the couch because the curtains were open :scared: :rofl:

I was so young and confused like “Are they gon kill us?” :blink: :bite:

Thing :spank: (for teasing Kevin :rofl: )

:cosign: All this

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:lol: But all that laughter that follows tho.. :huh:

:hahaha: Yall can let me have my dream. I am SEw sure whatever is in store for me is sow much better. :| *Says it again to believe it..*

Thou shalt not covet thy northern neighbor’s hubby.. :) But thou should use him as a model.. :lol:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

:dead:

I want me a screen’doe so bad!!!
      _________________________

girl, me too and I live in an apt. bldg :eek:

:eek: :rofl:
      ________

Nancy I lost half my damn day yesterday looking at cats on shelter websites. :facepalm: I’m doing good tho. Two yrs ago I used to get lost on the unwanted chirren websites. :| next year I might actually do something. :lol:

I was so young and confused like “Are they gon kill us?”

:rofl: no, just annoy you to DEATH

:cosign: All this

:yes: They soul mates :yes: Sometimes you dont end up with your soul mate tho… To quote Ms. Badu “I guess I’ll see you next lifetime” :(

I was so young and confused like “Are they gon kill us?” :blink: :bite:

Tears.

why y’all so mad about benjamin button? :lol:

I was watering my ferns (yes they still alive!! From May!!! :dance: )
      ____________________________________

:clap: :lol:

THAT :rofl: was STIRCLY for V. :huh:
      You believe me? :bite:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

I know the only reason he’s with Vannah and not you is because he hasn’t met you and just settled with her It’s you he wants. He just doesn’t know it yet

All this

______________________________________

Ya'll are character building like a mutha****a with her a–….he don't want ha! :stop: lying! Honey, stick with the mayne you're with now, he's the best option for you. Bron and Vannah gone be togeva til the end of time. She's been there since he had a loyal hairline. Face facts, she done loved him thru changing teams, wide width headbands, powder hair colors, and different area codes…if she's stayed thru all this, please believe me, she will stay once all his hair falls out. I :heart: you and that's why I'm telling you the truth. :blink:

jazi65 says:

That bum a$$ city threw all that shade, disrespectful letter from the owner….umm why you going back again?

girl, me too and I live in an apt. bldg :eek:

Them girl child Beez laughed at me when I showed them this screen thing that you can jimmy to the top of your “doorframe” and it hangs down with a weighted bottom? I think I saw it on HSN matter fack! Was like Maaa that’s so ghetto.

Me: :shrug: I’m ghetto.

Them: Not us.. :no:

13 prolly the most GHETTO person I know. She sleep. :lol:

_________________________________

:rofl: :rofl:

:phew: yep! my mama got me hiding nah! when we was little, we be sitting on the front porch (screened in w/horizontal glass ‘shutters’) w/mama and all of a sudden she’d duck her head down, slide out her chair, and scoot in the house! :eek: then she’d crack the front door talmbout ‘is that ‘Louise’ comimg down here?’ :eek: :rolleyes: we be looking at her like :wtf: she be motioning for us to come in the house, talmbout ‘don’t slam that door’ and ‘don’t open that door’ :eek:
      i know Miss Louise had to know we was home (cause everybody left their tea/lemonade/koolaid WITH ICE setting out on the porch) :facepalm:

______________________________

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

BostonBabe says:

icon_crying1.gif

1 Pingbacks

[…] NBA athlete, who has been a free agent before having made this big announcement, gave his so-called secret away in the latest issue of […]