LeBron James Cheers Son at AAU Basketball Tourney (Video)

LeBron James at AAU game

Proud father LeBron James got a little carried away while watching his son LeBron “Bronny” James play for the Miami City Ballers at a 4th grade AAU tournament at Kentucky Basketball Academy in Lexington, Ky, this past weekend.

LeBron sat in the front row at the game while his pregnant wife, Savannah James, cheered her son from the 2nd row.

LeBron James at AAU game

From Yahoo Sports:

The proud papa watched “Bronny” score 11 points (including a pair on the strong and-one finish captured in the video clip above) to help his squad top the Mississippi club DMG, 51-46, on Friday.

Between all the cheering and tackling-his-son-like-he-was-a-guy-who’d-hit-a-half-court-shot, James chatted with Kentucky basketball coach John Calipari — no word yet on whether Cal landed any Class of 2022 commits during the fourth-grade tournament, but I’m sure that’s just a matter of time — and posed for some photos with the victorious youngsters:

LeBron James at AAU game

LeBron James at AAU game

LeBron James at AAU game

• LeBron James Says He’s Returning to Cleveland Cavaliers
  • LeBron’s Kids Spotted Heading to Cleveland
  • Celebrity Seed: Savannah’s son Bryce loves her so much he could eat her!
  • Business Woman: LeBron’s Wife Savannah Opens Juice Bar

89 Responses to “LeBron James Cheers Son at AAU Basketball Tourney (Video)”

Unshakable says:

His son is a cutie. Big ups on him doing positive things.

OAN, has Grandfather Time considered Rogaine for men? Then again, his ego may not allow him to entertain such things.

Grandfather Time would say, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

#Jesusbeagrandfatherclock

libra80sbaby says:

Lebronisha need to just gone and go bald :facepalm:

datsmdubya2u says:

Doing what a dad supposed to do. :shrugs: cute kid

This is too cute. I love their little family :heart: Is OTB here? If so then he don’t really love Vannah and I heard the baby ain’t his. They waiting until the delivery. They can tell on sight by their hairline if it’s his or nah. He gone put her out if it ain’t :kona:

San ah make ya dance says:

Mama’s Baby :eek:

Sandra love her some LeBron… :facepalm:

John Calipari <<<<<< :hurl:

I hate Kenfuggy with ALL MY HORT as a college basketball entity.
      ALL OF IT. My whole heart.
      All up in through the C0ckles of my heart.

Hate Hate Hate <<< said like @TakenSon says Hurt.

Gigi26 says:

Doing what a dad supposed to do.
      ———————————-
      Pretty much :lol: But I’ll still applaud him for it and not making a spectacle like some other less than talented NBA players :yes:

Ion know maybe its just me but they seem really grounded. Like not all dolled up n shyt all the time, ie like Adrienne Bosh oompa loompa ass.

Savannah lookin old too now. I guess you be with Lebron it ages you. Let me tell OTB that…

Unshakable says:

@MisTake,

So what you are saying is that if the baby hairline is backed up like
      Kelly’s CD
      Ciara’s CD
      Traffic

then the baby is mos def his tho? :think:

BUT they is cute as HECK out there cheering for their baby. :yes:

Just Looking says:

Mrs. James – Looks happy.

She probably has visited Golden Coral, Cracker Barell, and Piccadilly.

this video tickled me, cause it was adorable. :wink:

Gigi26 says:

Praise the genetic Gods for giving this youngin the looks of his MOTHER and the talent of his father. Let his hairline be in tact till he bout 39 oh Lord.

Amen.

yeah, folks love they chirren! :shrug: and yeah, Vannah don’t need to sit on the front row for the game, she got precious cargo :shrug: cute fam :thumbsup:

Like not all dolled up n shyt all the time

Quit supporting they laziness when it comes to appearance.

Just Looking says:

@Taken – :hug: you know you wrong.

Did you and Mister have taken to ruin your children eyes this week-end :kona:

@DTTS: Actually my mom’s eyes are bigger than mine. They are like :eek: FOR REAL. She was just smiling for one. She used to tell me I had black Asian eyes cause they big and slanted. She’d be like stopping cutting them big ole slanted thangs at me I see you. I’d be like :cool: wha??? I am just looking normal. My son has them the WORST. She tells him to stop looking at her with them big ole (Family name) eyes. He be like :blink: :blink: It’s ok.. he has grown into them. The lady will love them. When he was born my husband said he looked like the little monster off Lord of the Rings :facepalm:

Unshakable says:

@Libra,

Lebronisha tho…..fa real? I bout choked on my aftanoon snack. The foolery has popped off and we ain’t eem 10 posts deep.

:huh: VANNAH say she’s somewhere in the stixs nahh. Not on So Beach
      #FOH!

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

This is too cute. I love their little family Is OTB here? If so then he don’t really love Vannah and I heard the baby ain’t his. They waiting until the delivery. They can tell on sight by their hairline if it’s his or nah. He gone put her out if it ain’t

Unshakable says:

@Gigi,

Iffin he make it thru his 20s, he doin big things! Anything beyond that is at the behest of God’s grace and mercy.

Just Looking says:

@man – you are right, my husband hates when I say I’ll run to store.

Looking like I been laying in the bed :hump: ING all day.

He be like that’s okay, I’ll go.

I’m like who cares.

Make it a habit to be fly to go to mail box. :nun:

Man, I just don’t care™ says: Sandra love her some LeBron… :facepalm:
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      Yes Goodness!

If so then he don’t really love Vannah and I heard the baby ain’t his.
      _____________________________

you a good fren :rofl:

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ Fancy Tweaker – How was your week-end.

ohh I shoot you some mail. GIGGLES

Unshakable says:

Milky says:

So yall sayin looking old becuz she. :hump: a :oldman: and she caught the worms from him and they gon have a :oldman: :baby:

Milky says:

#vannah

“my husband said he looked like the little monster off Lord of the Rings”
      _____________________________

AYE! :nono: :hahaha:

Gigi26 says:

@Man :rofl: Hey you leave them be!!

What she posed to do huh? Wear some red bottoms and a Herve Ledger dress to an AAU game? Come on nah! :hahaha:

:cell: She is putting y’all family EYE business on the innanet! :rofl:

Wasting time says:

Cuute!

Wear some red bottoms and a Herve Ledger dress to an AAU game?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Adrienne Bosh as somebody said woulda.

Team overdressed as she call it. I be thinking “No bish. Team STAY doing too much” :rofl:

Man,
      Did SR ever getchu your gymshoes? :waiting:

Tamela Mann gonna be at our state fair. I told my coworkers I was gonna try to get tickets to see her and Joan Jett too. They like she listen to Joan Jett? :gossip:

Fugg folks. Turns “I Love Rock N Roll” ALL DE WAY UP and gonna follow it with “Take Me To The King” :headphones:

@ Fancy Tweaker – How was your week-end.

ohh I shoot you some mail. GIGGLES
      ________________________________

chile :no: i done already almost locked myself outta the new email :facepalm:
      <— tech UN-saavy :oops:

…weekend was nice, went to nat'l harbor w/fam for my sis b-day. got overly excited bout the fireworks, like a kid :facepalm:

Unshakable says: Are they still in the smoothie business? Just curious. I was daydreaming about food, and this came to mind.
      ~~~~~~~~
      Yeah they still have the juice spot on So.Beach.

Gigi26 says: :rofl: Hey you leave them be!!

~~~~~~~~
      While she’s 6 months or so pregnant

Unshakable says:

@Luvn……thank you :hug:

Just Looking says:

Forgot about Country Buffet and Hometown.

Lawd them Hot Rolls be good :sad: I’m hungry too.

Fugg folks. Turns “I Love Rock N Roll” ALL DE WAY UP
      __________________________

:fistbump:
      :violin: <<<<air goodtar(?)

Unshakable says: ……thank you :hug:
      ~~~
      :wink:
      I imagine it will shut down once the lease is up, those folks aren’t about to support that and he left them :lol:

Just like he was suppose to be opening some pizzerias from so beach to Orlando “Blaze” I doubt they will do well now.
      :shrug:

and gonna follow it with “Take Me To The King”
      ___________________________

*unplugs goodtar* :kona: :rofl:

Wasting time says:

——————————————
      I do the opposite.
      Sang in the choir and hop in the car bumping FDB!

Milky says:

Im glad I missed that ej post. Chile ej! :facepalm: WHO HURT YOU???? goes byke downstairs to read yall aint shait comments!

@JL: Mister had a pre-scheduled out of town trip with the boys so I was on extended single purunt duty. I swur any time I have to watch them kids (which is always now) they come home sick. Friday when I pick up the boy the sitter says I think he got a 24 hour bug that’s been going around cause he messed 5 diapers up :smack: So that night he got a fever. Stayed up with him and got him well. Next day Taken2 gets a fever. Stayed up with her till she got well. Sat-Sun they both :sick: so I tend to them like :woohoo: By midday Sunday they are all :yahoo: and he walks in the house with his boy like :yawn:
      I was like BISH no you didn’t come up in here like you tired from chillin :chase: :hahaha:
      Then he tried to sneak in the room with me and :oops: I was half sleep he was like :confused: ok then. This is not DC “Cater to You” 4 am tap me on my shoulder and watch my eyes roll over :rolleyes:

I do the opposite.
      Sang in the choir and hop in the car bumping FDB!
      ___________________________

exactly Wasting! everybody knows (phae voice) you get your praise & worship in first :rolleyes:
      i can leave my house to “center of my joy” :nun: but normally by the time i get to work it’s all “click clack get back” :cuss:
      <—- work in progress… :ashamed:

air goodtar
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      ONLY cause I cant do it better than JOAN JETT. :nun: Told yall I have ALWAYS had a thing about women guitar players. That bish with that Melody Maker on her hip has always been the truth.

Imma be there to SEE IT LIVE. Fugg folks AGANE. I like what I like.

I was like BISH no you didn’t come up in here like you tired from chillin
      __________________________

Im glad I missed that ej post. Chile ej! WHO HURT YOU????
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I been asking this. Who is big enough to pretzel-ize this nigga. Oh wait.

Not that kind of hurt?

Carry on.

and gonna follow it with “Take Me To The King”
      ___________________________
      I love me some Tamala Man :yes:
      I wonder if we can make requests and she’ll sing other people’s songs? Ya’ll think she’ll sing shackles by murry murry? And do the dance moves? I will not tell the rest of the joke on the strength of how much I love her spirit :crying1:

__________________________

<<<<<coughing spell :sick: :crying1:
      :no: dont do this :no: :crying1: :ghost:

Fugg folks AGANE. I like what I like.
      ________________________

:clap: Im tryna tell you now! The older you get the more that becomes your motto! :fistbump:

we the same age too so I know you said it with a passion.

Just Looking says:

@Ms Taken a Chance To Get a Quickie –

Yeah, well our kids are older…..but I feel like we can’t really get at it unless they are away.

ASKING for a friend – Has any taken a Clear Blue Easy and the instruction pamphlet comes up.

instead of
      Negative (Praise God)
      Pregant (God Help You)

My friend is wondering. :tea:

Wasting time says:

——————
      hated that damn song!
      Only cause they never said where he was coming in from at 4am!
      I’m not running your bath water or putting ya doorag on and you coming from Peanut and em house :no:

@JENIE
      “Hey you leave them be!!

What she posed to do huh? Wear some red bottoms and a Herve Ledger dress to an AAU game? Come on nah!”

It don’t take much to look presentable. Savanah look like she don’t even wash her clothes. Just find the closest tee shirt or sweats and out the door. I mean, come on. You can’t even make it look like your clothes at least clean? :shrugs:

WHAT ELSE DOES SHE HAVE TO DO OTHER THAN LOOK GOOD? :eek:

Only cause they never said where he was coming in from at 4am!

Just Looking says:

@Fancy – Hursh, My friend is wondering. :rolleyes: <<<<Rolleyes

:facepalm:

Sandra has steadfastly REFUSED to get me my LeBron 11’s! STEADFASTLY!

I want them new “Lil Penny’s” in black and red now anyway.

:facepalm:

… so ungrateful!….

Only cause they never said where he was coming in from at 4am!
      You better get peanut to suck yo dack :ghost:

Wasting time says:

I want them new “Lil Penny’s” in black and red
      ———————-
      Those are crack! We a family if 3 and we all sneaker heads.
      I told Mr. Time he can’t cause we all want em :lo:

Just Looking says:

Have to tell my friend, that I got no response. She probably haft to go to store or doctors.

SIGGGGHHH, got deal with her all day with this mess. :kona:

@JL: Tell your friend that means she is having multiples. The test detected some much HCG it was like :pacifier: pacifier: pacifier: had to read all the instructions to it’s D self :rofl:
      Dang it 4 pm :phew: quitting time. I will wait a few minutes tho… my boss got back this week. I don’t want to tip out too early. I start doing that on like Thurs/Friday. Get in at like 7:30 and be leaving at 3:55 and took a hour and a half lunch :rofl:

Wasting time says:

:cuss: For real! I used to be like um Kelly, Bey and em is he coming from WORK!?!?! What you teaching us womens! WE can’t be mad at Karrot Kake and em. DC taught them :rofl:

@WASTING TIME
      “I want them new “Lil Penny’s” in black and red
      ———————-
      Those are crack! We a family if 3 and we all sneaker heads.
      I told Mr. Time he can’t cause we all want em :lol:

Them bytches is clean as phuck! :yes: I wish Nike would let you do your own colors on them like you can the LeBrons. My chit would be phuckin epic!

I like them new Calvin Johnson’s too. But they really not made for hooping in an my ankles are trash. :think: I guess I had to have at least one flaw. :shrugs:

WHAT ELSE DOES SHE HAVE TO DO OTHER THAN LOOK GOOD? :eek:
      She runs a juice bar in MIA but she don’t stay there no more!! SHE BUSY BRUH :rules:

Wasting time says:

I guess I had to have at least one flaw. :shrugs:
      ——————
      Even the lordt makes a boo boo!
      You and Achilles can commiserate when you get there !

Get in at like 7:30

:shocked: what time do you have to get up? do kids hair? feed em breakfast? drop em off? dass too early. :nono: bless you cuz I couldnt function at that time.

That little girl is going to be one loved but spoiled little girl. I can already see it :heart: Bron is going to give her the world craig. The world.

I guess I had to have at least one flaw.
      ________________________

you talmbout them 3.5 inches or nah? :huh:

@User: I get to work mainly between 7—7:15 everyday The night before I pack all bags, sippy cups, iron clothes etc. I even pre-pack the car :steer: My alarm goes off at 5:30 am. I have been making myself really get up around that time. Before I would wait until 6:00 am and be :woohoo: rushing because I needed to leave my 6:40 am at the latest to be on track like I like. Most of the time that meant I ended up looking like who shot john. But I have been doing better. The sitter makes them breakfast every morning. Oatmeal or grits so I don’t have to worry about it. The middle one gets pony tails if I am feeling generous. If not she gets a wash and go pony. The oldest. I try to keep her in braids. I can’t braid though so I end up doing her hair every morning if it’s not braided :facepalm: By the time it gets to my hair I be like pony tail time.

@USER
      “I guess I had to have at least one flaw.
      ________________________

you talmbout them 3.5 inches or nah?
      ___________________________________

I’m talkin bout my ankles. Why would 3.5 be a flaw when it is more than adequate to serve it’s intended purpose? :eek:

Just Looking says:

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

++++++++++++++++++
      :wtf: What :sad: :cry: Jumps from window, picking a floor now.

WHAT ELSE DOES SHE HAVE TO DO OTHER THAN LOOK GOOD?
      She runs a juice bar in MIA but she don’t stay there no more!! SHE BUSY BRUH
      ____________________________

:rofl: at this juice bar that Savannah prolly has never done anything with or for.

Only thing she do is monitor LeBron contracts to determine when to get pregnant again. :lol: :yes:

Just Looking says:

:wtf: What :sad: :cry: Jumps from window, picking a floor now.
      ++++++++++++++
      Because she will be crying, fussing all the time. Not sure if I’m up to it…

Hearing her that is…

CHA CHA says:

:2dance: Do you wanna build a snow man

:wave: Hi Roses

Wasting time says:

——————
      She got a App for that :lol:

Cater 2 U was the dumbest song in this universe. I aint branging no house shoes when you come home. I aint fuggin with you, your doo rag OR your Dax grease. Fugg your waves. And I sure the hell aint rolling over when you tap me. You better get some while I am still SCHLEEP like my ex-husband used to do. But asking me to be an AWAKE, active, and willing loving participant at some ungodly hour is a NO.

This is why I hated “Superwoman” by Karyn White back in the day. I was all of 10-11 yo and I already knew I was NOT ABOUT the submissive life. Fugg you sir. Squeeze ME some orange juice. Put some sugar and cream in MY fawkin coffee. TUH.

Just Looking says:

:newpost: :tea:

@JL: tell yo friend good luck with that :lol: I felt like I had twins this weekend with all diapers and medicine I was giving. I was TURD. You hear me?? TIRED. No tired than Sherri Shep 18 hour bra. Mo tired than EJ ankles at a kick back porty. Mo tired than Karlie Red vag by 1967

Do you wanna build a snow man
      __________________________

:pray: thanking the lawd that my daughter cant see this post because breaks out in full song when anything from Frozen comes on. be singing her little heart OWT :eek:

Who knocked up now? :popcorn: