Model Andrej Pejic Comes Out As a Transgender Woman

Andrej Pejic

The world was introduced to androgynous model Andrej Pejic when he modeled both male and female clothes on the cover of ELLE magazine. But now, after supposedly undergoing a sex change, Andrej has officially come out as a transgender woman named Andreja, who will presumably stop modeling male clothing altogether.

Andrej Pejic

“I always dreamed of being a girl,” the 22-year-old Bosnia born model told People magazine. “One of my earliest memories is spinning around in my mom’s skirt trying to look like a ballerina.”

Andreja informed his followers on Facebook of his sex change.

“I think we all evolve as we get older and that’s normal but I like to think that my recent transition hasn’t made me into a different individual,” he wrote. “Same person, no difference at all just a different sex I hope you can all understand that.”

Thanking his supporters, Andreja sent a message to other transgender youth on social media.

“I know it’s hard, I’ve been there, but remember it’s your right to be accepted as what you identify with — you deserve the same respect as any other human being on this planet. As a transgendered woman I hope to show you that after transition (a life-saving process) one can be happy and successful in their new chapter without having to alienate the past. Most importantly differences should not equal divisions, let’s stand together in union.”

• Trannies Poised To Take Over Fashion Runways?
  • Barnes & Noble wants this man to keep his shirt on
  • True Blood Actor Who Refused to Play Gay Character Faces Blacklisting
  • Shaq O’Neal Cartoon Sparks Gay Controversy

78 Responses to “Model Andrej Pejic Comes Out As a Transgender Woman”

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

yahh trick yahhh!!!

“no difference at all just a different sex”

that’s a big arse “no difference” bruh!

Those legs speak man all day :tea:

This alone is confusing :tea:

iont care bout dese folks chopping up they privates though :shrug: :yawn:

Happy Friday Jenie! :happy:

SOTHERNGRL says:

undergoing a sex change,
      ***********************
      But he couldnt change them big azz man feet now could he. Feet just big, wide & unfeminine ION care how much polish you put on em.

Equipment still included or nah?

Milky says:

@chocolate drop not only the legs, those ugly azz feets! Could passed for a woman from the head to waist then….. them feets look like they belong to Fred Flinstone and in them heysus sandals! dusty toe azz!!

HMO Southern Cici had them foots chomped down. Remember? :eek:

Milky says:

Oh so nah Sandra want to get to work and give us all these posts. :nono: dont be trying to kiss and make up with us now. You gots RWS cooties!!!!

OpinionHated says:

why do we care again….

Iono what I was trying to font! But HMO was not it :rofl:

Afiya says:

UMMM Sandra, what up with you and these sprites lately… :smack: #nonewblacknews :thinking:

Iggy Azelea did what now :shocked:

THIS is the Presidents fault too

:sarcasm:

SunRiseBlossom says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Those legs speak man all day
      ____________________________________________
      Those feet making a statement too :tea: But that’s not of my business though

Milky says:

Same person, no difference
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      the difference is ninja you a have Arby’s lookin puscee. You got a puscee like Joseph!

so fashion designers eagerly throwing this on the catwalk in womens wear, but still slow to cast more than one Black girl at a time :think:

SunRiseBlossom says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

THIS is the Presidents fault too

_______________________________________

rofl:

SunRiseBlossom says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

THIS is the Presidents fault too

_______________________________________

Milky says:

Oh so nah Sandra want to get to work and give us all these posts. dont be trying to kiss and make up with us now. You gots RWS cooties!!!!
      _________________________

nah she still mad at us thats why she is giving us THESE kinda posts and only speaking to newbies.

she shading us on the sly. :cry: we sorry Sandra.

Milky says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :nun: :cuss: <—his momma getcho azz out my damn skurt. You is a boy Damion (Katt Williams voice)

I’m sure “her” parents are so proud.

:facepalm:

so that’s 3 DUDES in that pic all hugged up lookin like they all bout to go phuck?

Milky says:

Dang his feets look like man hands! Is there a such thang as a foot transplant becuz this ninja need a double foot transplant ASAP :vomit:

Milky says:

my chocolate drop :lick: How is lil j?

So it’s one of these types of days I see :facepalm: I got a few hours to font semi freely and ….. :kona:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Those legs speak man all day

they look the same as that narrow ass girl from the shower pic downstairs. :lol:

DTTS! *Alert* :warning: I can’t find Taken! I tole her to come upstairs like 5 min ago, and she aint here yet :bite: i think she might be ‘stuck’ in the stairwell!!!! :wail: :wail: :wail:

I don’t get it. Or may it’s I just don’t care. :huh:

I couldn’t care less about what you got in your drawers unless I am trying to get in them. :shrug:

So the reasoning to tell the WHOLE WORLD about your man-made meat curtains, escapes me. :coffee:

that’s a big arse “no difference” bruh!
      :cosign: She look lika man
      I can’t. Let me think of some stuff :thinking:
      I was bored so I watched my DVR of M2M the deleted scenes. I was confused by why they were all suddenly so chummy. Was this before or after the reunion tapping because Mariah as shining hunty :nun: and all of the were laughing right along with her shady jokes. And some of them had on different clothes…

I was bored (see a theme) so I watched LA Hair for the second time saw a Man and a pale Quasimodo fight :smack: It was sad yo. That little pale bowling ball was furious and tearing ish up :rofl:

Thing
      She just took alil but longer *whispers* she tried done new Snick Snacks and they didn’t agree with her. Now she got the BGs and funking up 16th floor bfroom :kona:

Milky she is doing good …. we are both ready for school :yahoo: school shopping is done baby :woot:

The Pearl! says:

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

Pearl! I am being sew good. It is User, LT and San acting up this morning. You cannot assume just because I am fonting I ain’t about nothing :rofl:
      You know Neyo got a new song called Money Can’t Buy. I think he heard you about Champagne Life and made the song just for you and the other hating broke folks :champ:
      These fuggas got me workin on this good Friday!!! But I was trynta catch up comments and THIS ^^^^^ is what I came across. Forgetchoo, Taken! (Um, but I’ll have to listen for this new cut!) Good lookin out, heiffa! :hahaha: Back to lurking and working. Bastids! :cuss:

Taken, share another “i remember the time my Mama…” story! :popcorn:
      or i can wait, if’n you was planning on giving us a “Taken Thoughts” some time today :tea: it’s up to you, whatever you feel in your speee-rit :nun:

:ghost: Bruh
      @IS: I am in and out. Working :rolleyes: Thank you for thinking about me I guess. I sense a lil bit a shade tho :huh: :lol:

He a molla and them the BEST shoes he could find as a woman? They look like they should belong to Rosie O’Donnell.

Getcho LIFE ladyboi.

zurishay says:

This is too much gay news for me. Im gonna go relax for the rest of the day. I just cant…

@IS: I got a real one time my mama story… I am not sure the blog is ready and it might out me… so remember that the story I am about to font is about my mama.. and it’s a bit long… but it is worth it :facepalm:

datsmdubya2u says:

UMMM Sandra, what up with you and these sprites lately… #nonewblacknews

by Afiya on Jul 25, 2014 at 12:25 pm
      ——————————————–

:cosign: :yes:

This dude needs to be in PUMPS forever fuggin more. I would say open toes but @OTB says NOPE (pops lips like the gays) to those too.

Getcho LIFE ladyboi.

“and funking up 16th floor bfroom”
      ________________________

oh, she doing a stall crawl thu the bldg :think:
      :kona: <<<Taken creepin between floors

Wasting time says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I am on my way to the nail salon for a mani/pedi. Only had time for my iBraws the other day. Stopping by the wine store first and then by the McD’s for a cup of ice. YES. :yes: I am taking some IN the salon with me in a styro cup. ON ICE. DJM. Well IDGAF if you do. Still not gonna stop me.

Bye. :hi:

:steer:

Afiya says:

*grabs red cup* “Po me some Dubb” *no ice, pease* :biggrin:

Afiya says:

Sandra, PLEASE DON’T LEAVE US IN THIS BORING AZZ LADYBOY POST :bite:

:kona:

Afiya says:

*grabs red cup* “Po me some Dubb” *no ice, pease*
      _____________________________

awwwwww sookie sookie nah! red cup + no ice = :buttshake: :koolaid:

*flips the elevator music tape*
      :tea:

ALBoy says:

One look at the feets and I knew that was a dude. Here we go first Johnnie Gills birthday glitter bonanza now this. :coffee:

Afiya says:

We’s about to get it IN UF!!! :yes: :koolaid:

Bootcampgirl says:

LONG BEACH, Calif. (AP) — An 80-year-old man who came home to find two burglars said he shot and killed one of them despite her pleas that she was pregnant, but it’s the woman’s alleged accomplice who has been arrested on suspicion of murder, police said.

Police said they would present their case to prosecutors Friday but were still deciding whether to recommend charges against Tom Greer, who told a television station he shot the woman in the back as she fled from his house.

“She says, ‘Don’t shoot me, I’m pregnant — I’m going to have a baby,’ and I shot her anyway,” Greer told KNBC-TV outside his house.

Long Beach police Chief Jim McDonnell said at a news conference Thursday that the woman, 28-year-old Andrea Miller, did not appear to be pregnant, but a planned autopsy would determine whether she was.

However, the surviving suspect, Gus Adams, 26, has been arrested on suspicion of residential burglary and murder, McDonnell said. The murder charge is possible because he is accused of being involved in a felony that led to a death, the chief said. He was being held on bail just over $1 million, and police did not know if he had hired an attorney.

Both Miller and Adams, who had histories of similar crimes, were unarmed, McDonnell said.

Greer had been burglarized three times before and believed the same suspects were responsible.

He returned home shortly after 9 p.m. Tuesday to find the pair in his home. Both suspects attacked him, hitting him with their fists and ultimately “body slamming” him to the floor, breaking his collar bone, McDonnell said.

Miller continued to hit him, McDonnell said, while Adams moved to a safe and begin trying to pry it open.

The homeowner was able to get to another room where he grabbed a gun and returned to open fire on the suspects. They fled through the garage and into an alley, and Greer gave chase, firing at them again outside, McDonnell said.

Miller was hit, collapsed in the alley and died at the scene, McDonnell said.

“The lady didn’t run as fast as the man, so I shot her in the back twice,” Greer told the TV station. “She’s dead … but he got away.”

McDonnell would not say whether Miller was shot in the back as Greer said. He also declined to say how many shots were fired and whether either of the suspects was hit inside the house before fleeing.

No phone listing was available for Greer and he could not be reached for comment by The Associated Press.

It will be up to the district attorney to decide whether to charge Greer with a crime, the chief said. Under California law, homeowners can defend themselves if they are in “imminent danger of serious bodily injury or death,” he said.

Prosecutors will have to determine whether chasing after the suspects and firing on them outside the home goes beyond self-defense, McDonnell said.
      _____________________________
      Why is this man snitching on himself on live TV :facepalm: Where is his family at?

BabyCakes says:

:tea:

ALBoy says:

He’s white he was defending his property plus he’s white no lawyer needed :coffee:

__________________________

what the hell is in his house thts so good they keep coming back for it :think:

if he hadnt told on himself he might have been able to use the stand your ground law. if he’s white, he probably will anyway. :tea:

ALBoy says:

I was living in a house I was robbed 3 times in 2 months. They only” stole” from me once I didn’t replace anything waited till I moved

Once upon a time there with this lady who really was not close with a lot of her family because they wasn’t about ish. People called her mean and hateful but yet still asked for her help when things went bad. So when her kids were in middle and elementary school her fat @ss stank breath mouth breathing brudder called her like :cell: Sis can you please help me out by taking in my sons for a few months? They mama don’t take care of them I can’t afford to. The lady was hesitant because she was a sangle purent but ultimately her heart told her to do it. Whelp the chirren came to stay with her and at first were well behaved. It was obvious to her other beautiful children that these kids were not like hers. Try as they might they would never be fetch. She kept trying to make them hygienic and SMAHRT but they wouldn’t catch on. They used to hoard food because they weren’t used to home cooked meals and stacked dirty clothes in closets :no:
      One day one of her beautiful girls noticed a foul order in one of the rooms. Try as she might she could KNOT located the smell. When she called on her sister to help they soon found out what the smell was. The boys were shatting on themselves and instead of cleaning the drawls they were throwing them in the front closet. YES ONE WAS IN THE MIDDLE SCHOOL AND THE OTHER 5TH GRADES SHATTING THEMSELVES AND THROWING THE DRAWLS IN THE CLOSET :crying1: :cuss: Now the lady was upset because she had told them about cleaning properly mannie times before. So when she confronted the boys about the situation one of them got SMAHRT with her so she said :hailnaw: and proceeded to get a switch cause she was not the one. She went to discipline the shatty boy and he ran outside into the middle of the streets :woohoo: Never one to back down from a fight she went outside with the boy and :chase: and beat him in the street. The boy was shamed and embarrassed. The next day he called his diddy like :cell: She put hands on me. The diddy felt some type of way and said put her on the phone. He told her she could not discipline his kids. She told him FOH :rolleyes: and to try her if he wanted to.
      So later in the week the brudder shows up at her front door like :blink: He plays it cool at first but a day or so later he tells her again what she can’t do about HIS kids. So she says well you can take YOUR kids and do whatever you want with them in YO house. The Man jumps up to approach her and she bucks up to. She tells him to get his fat @ss out of her house. He heads to the front door and keeps talking smack. From outside she can hear him and the kids talking cash money ish. She walks outside and says :wtf: you say? :huh: He tells she’s hateful and that’s why she will die alone. She says ok get the F off my property. The brother runs up in her face and push her and they begin to tussle ..in the streets…in front of her kids… :facepalm: She ends up on top of the brudder pummeling him like a BISH. She was a small petite thing but notorious for fighting all genders, types, shapes and sizes. The brudder became angry and humiliated as his son’s watched and proceeded to bite her finger like an animal causing her to bleed and make her pause. Then he used that moment to flip her onto her back, pick up a water hose and try to choke the life out of her.. WITH A WATER HOSE IN FRONT OF HER CHIRREN :no: Both of her daughters were livid and tried to intervene. The younger one was a bit more emotional and sensitive and yelled :mad: GET OFF MY MAMA!!!!! And attempted to jump on his back and fight him too. The fat brudder reached back and slapped the little girl across the face knicking her forehead with his finger nail causing her to bleed. The little girl (who may or may not have went on to be a part of a online group referenced as flowers) was so devastated she feel into a heap on the ground sobbing. Her sister ran to pick her up and her mother became enraged and morphed into a Herculean figure flipping him off of her. She picked up the water hose and began to beat him with water hose like he stole something. Just at that moment the police pulled up and everybody froze. Except the lady. You see when she gets mad.. she can’t turn down :no: Her kids eventually got her to stop and she looked so disappointed. The kids and lady tried their best to explain what happened but since neighbors reported they were both fighting they took them both to jail in separate cars :wails: The kids were sew upset but tried to hold in their tears for their mama because she was a G and gangstas don’t cry. Hours passed before she was released and came home. Charges were eventually dropped against her and today she has no criminal record. He brudder already had a record so this was nothing new to him. So that’s how it ends folks. To this day her kids occasionally tease her like “let me chill out before you beat me with a water hose” :bite: and they all laugh… The end :kona:

do you look like you have money or were they just some crackheads, Al?

thats bonkers!

Bootcampgirl says:

Right, if that was a ninja he would have been in jail. He admitted he shot at them while they were running away. Said the man ran faster than the female so he shot her in the back twice… :wtf:

_________________________

How is this even a question? But of course, we have to admit if you are yt and doing something “for the protection of your home” anything goes.

He will be awarded a medal when it is all said and done.

ALBoy says:
      He’s white he was defending his property plus he’s white :coffee:

@LONG TIME
      “Bet you my next check, by the end of the weekend he will already have a GoFundMe account set for his possible defense. Folks gonna donate like a mugg too, simply because of this right here…..”

Nigga would have thousands to leave his grand kids if he did that.

_____________________________

remind me to secure all water hoses should I ever attend any Taken family event :rofl:

ALBoy says:

No the neighborhood wasn’t what I was told it was normal looking I mean I guess I had more than most but not flashy I just worked a lot. It was kids they caught them after I left someone else moved in and they robbed them a couple times the police finally caught them

Bootcampgirl says:

:yes: he’s white and a senior citizen

Shouldn’t be stealing :tea:

FOH you wasn’t thinking about your baby when you went on a stain FOH dummie :tea:

BullSweetness says:

@Taken :ghost: :dead:

ALBoy says:

If I had caught them robbing me I would have shot them. I work hard and for you to take my stuff but you should have a heart cause they ft issues or they needed xyz. I’ve had nothing and didn’t Rob I mean nothing I have sold blood work doing any and everything to make it to the next day. Life ain’t easy pray and go through it.