Nick Young Defends Girlfriend Iggy Azalea After Nicki Minaj Diss

Iggy Azalea and her L.A Lakers boyfriend Nick Young were seen leaving dinner together at Crustacean Restaurant in Beverly Hills, CA

Rap artist Nicki Minaj expressed her opinion about British-Australian rapper Iggy Azalea who is threatening her reign as the queen of hip hop. Nicki disparaged Iggy during the 2014 BET Awards, saying, “What I want the world to know about Nicki Minaj is, when you hear Nicki Minaj spit, Nicki Minaj wrote it.”

Los Angeles Lakers basketball star Nick Young defended his girlfriend during the 2014 ESPY Awards held in Los Angeles last night.

“She kind of brushed it off!” Nick said when a reporter asked him about Iggy’s reaction to Nicki’s diss. “She don’t let it get to her. She’s number one right now so what can you do when you are at the top right now? Of course they will all come at you!”

From Yahoo News:

While she never specified whom she was speaking about, it was widely reported as a diss to the “Fancy” rapper.

“Oh man! You know, it is what it is,” Young told reporters at the party this week. “I had to deal with the aftermath when she came home.”

“When she got home and was going through her phone and hearing all the things and people talking trash about her, you know I had to be there for her,” the baller continued. “But you know what, Iggy is doing big things and its scaring a lot of people!”

The Australian rapper has seen a huge rise to fame as of late, claiming the top two spots on the Billboard Hot 100 earlier this summer with “Fancy” and her collaboration with Ariana Grande, “Problem.”

• Iggy Azalea Has a Nasty Attitude
  • Iggy Azalea Dissed Nick Young at The Billboard Awards
  • Iggy Azalea and LA Laker Nick Young Are Off The Market
  • Who Wore It Worse: Rita Ora or Rihanna?
  • Photo: Splash News Online

164 Responses to “Nick Young Defends Girlfriend Iggy Azalea After Nicki Minaj Diss”

That chick is not cute at all :no: sheesh ….. :phew: I swear he looking like Bill Bellamy in this photo

libra80sbaby says:

I do not like this Casperish bish up top…look with one of the Wayans when they played in “White Chicks” Ugly bish :hurl:

libra80sbaby says:

She number 1 :lol: hell it’s only 2 of their azzes out right now :hahaha: yeah ok….
      Anyways I don’t listen to Hip Hop anymore so :shrugs: so umm yeah carry on :tea:

aRoTh says:

OH MY she looks “special”….with the shoes to match.

*scrolls back up*……and so does HE!

Is that “Sweetness”. Why are his socks murky and his red suede dirty? :smack:

Jesus be some OxyClean and Clorox.

Just play basketball Nick… just play basketball.

I like this girl. But tired of her. If that makes sense. I just dont recall if Eminem was this defended by others or defensive of others for being yt.

Only person I recall with a beef over him being yt? Was Benzino. I think its safe to say look how THAT TURNED OUT.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Just play basketball Nick… just play basketball.

:preach: :tea:

Eminem just came out spitting ryhmes like whoa ! :woot: :yes:

Sandra :waiting: We can’t keep up

You taking tomorrow off?

Locapoca says:

Make up sure does wonders for Iggy because that picture above… :no:

Anyways there really is only two of them out right now. Why cant there be room enough for the both of them? Why do females in hip hop have to be so dam catty? Thats like when Lil Kim and Foxy were beefing back in that day. Same Shyt :rolleyes:

like this girl. But tired of her. If that makes sense.
      Yea. It does. Me too. I have no reason to dislike other than the fact that she from Australia rapping like she from Bankhead and got a wonky fat injection to look like she blyke in the byke… and she look like a melted blow up doll in the face. But she seem real humble and ain’t done nothing to me soo…. It ain’t none of my business :tea:

libra80sbaby says:

And I see the media is FORCING this bytch down our throats..that damn “fancy” song is on commercials and chit. I mean dont FORCE this pale bytch on us. Lame azz

bama_n_jersey says:

I really don’t have anything for these two…I didn’t know him before people started talking about her…and I would rather not here any of her songs, although that damn Fancy song is stuck in my head…I don’t like it…get out!!!!

You all ever had a song you don’t like but it is always playing? One day you catch yourself singing it and get mad? That is how I am with her song.

VDot says:

:eyeroll: Go on somewhere Swaggy P. Take ya white gal with you! And tell TI to call me

Locapoca says:

Makeup sure does wonders for Iggy because that picture above… :no:

Just Looking says:

@Dubb – Thought your post about 8 year old walking in….have me a heart attack from laughing.

Yea and Nick :stop: We Lakers do not need any distractions. Go practice bruh cause she will KNOT be with you shooting in the gym :no:

BullSweetness says:

Iggy Iggy, You just… hmph. I don’t get the ‘controversy’. Not the first white female… but the first to make headway but not very good. Very catchy but still more pop than she’ll ever be hip hop. There were a lot of white male rappers before Eminem and they all had interesting/catchy/hot songs but they didn’t have the right flow/package. I think it’ll be a while before there’s a white female Eminem because Iggy isn’t it.

“I had to deal with the aftermath when she came home.”

:facepalm:

I know how that be!

VDot says:

You all ever had a song you don’t like but it is always playing?

:yes: Fancy is playing in my head right now :facepalm:

AND JUST like the 1 or 2 OZ. of weight that MsTake claims to LOSE and REGAIN and LOSE Agane….. NOBODY CARES :warning:

Eminem came out spitting though. Can she flow? Like for real? Not this 2000′s type flow :rofl:

Bad Influence says:

That Fancy song is a piece of shyt..I try to kill an Australian every time it comes on… :angry:

:offtopic: Speaking of DaBrat (I just brought her up) I was looking at something and Demetria McKiney? From House of Pain (the crack head wife) and other Tyler Perry plays has a song got 100 with Brat :wtf: I couldn’t watch the whole video but in the parts I saw she was twerking and popping it. I was like ain’t you like 45???? It’s too late for you :stop: Let me see if I can link it to me name. I thought she was like Tamela Mann. I WAS shocked :shock: she was popping it :lol:

Matchsticks says:

idk, I have a very difficult time with yt folks who are PRESSED to say the “n” word…like I really can’t understand why it means so much to them to be able to say it..

I know she made those tweets before she became huge, but she still made them… :shrugs:

bama_n_jersey says:

I’m gonna put on some Shawnna or Eve to get her out of my head….

libra80sbaby says:

That “Fancy” song just sounds childish af..like it should have been given to the OMG girls…like that young colorful pop type audience. :yes: That song should have been given to OMG…TIP know better :no:

Locapoca says:

I dont like Fancy either HOWEVER if I am at the club getting my drank on and it happens to come on… :buttshake:

Wasting time says:

I’m Biizzac !!!

VDot says:

I try to kill an Australian every time it comes on… :angry:

:lol: its a good thing she isnt a friend of the blog

VDot says:

I was like ain’t you like 45???? It’s too late for you :stop:

_________

Me thinks, you’re just jealous she so old and can twerk better than you :yes: :rofl:

BullSweetness says:

Fancy was made for sprite sprite people… that’s why it’s so Pop. It wasn’t made for us coloreds… That ensured this song made it to the top because it’s very catchy but Hot Garbaje… Yes I’m fancy I can’t say Garbage :rolleyes:

:blink:

Yall do realize “Fancy,” and all of her songs, are for teenage girls tho right?

datsmdubya2u says:

Look at this ninja’s sh!teatin’ grin :biggrin: like “yeah lookit me with this YT girl”

datsmdubya2u says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

:blink:

Yall do realize “Fancy,” and all of her songs, are for teenage girls tho right?

____________________________________

Whatchu tom bout? :hahaha: the lines are blurred now..gots 40 yr olds on Justin and Iggy like whoa..bigger fans than any teenager…

and who is that damn reject GWEN Stefani singing in the song :no:

VDot says:

Yall do realize “Fancy,” and all of her songs, are for teenage girls tho right?

for no one would be preferable :yes:

zurishay says:

omg why are her feet so long? She is NOT pretty at all.

libra80sbaby says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

:blink:
      Yall do realize “Fancy,” and all of her songs, are for teenage girls tho right?
      ———————-
      :yes: Hence the reason I said it belonged to the OMG Girls :tea:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

:blink:
      Yall do realize “Fancy,” and all of her songs, are for teenage girls tho right?

:hahaha: cause the kiddies love it too

wait goes to look for Gewn Stefani on Amazon Prime :typing:

Wasting time says:

Taken… It’s been longer than a hour :waiting:

bama_n_jersey says:

@Jenie, I found Mrsha on there this morning and Donnel Jones on there yesterday. I gotta go look at the list of artists y’all were talking about yesterday to see if they are on there.

bama_n_jersey says:

Yea…my 6 year old loves this song. I try to sneak and change the station and this heffa is like momma can you turn that up?

Wasting time says:

Taken… It’s been longer than a hour :waiting:

Fat Girl Power Hour is going on right now in my :cell: phone :yes:
      #weplanningourdinnersmenus :kona:

Wasting time says:

I try to kill an Australian every time it comes on… :angry:
      ———–
      :fistbump:

What’s wrong Jenny? :karate: Ready!

CHA CHA says:

I like her but Im soowwww tired of her and this stupid non existent beef :no:

Fancy by Iggy and Starships by Niggy are the same dam thang to me :shrugs:

Nigga Minaj really think she is doing something by saying she wrote Starships? :lol: it aint gangsta if they play it at aerobics class.

bama_n_jersey says:

Question…Has Michel’le always sounded like this. Her speaking voice :no: I’mma need her to just sing whatever she got to say..

@Man: Yea it is for the young kids.. but grown up choose to get confused because she says let’s get drunk off the mini bar and trash the hotel lobby :rofl:
      @VDot: That stick shake she did was no the business. Let me finish watching tho :pc: It weren’t better than my chair twerk :huh: FOH

click my name for the bomb video :tea:

But for real. A female RAP artist ain’t tryin to right songs for 30 and 40 year old women. :lol:

Rap artist period ain’t writing songs for 30 and 40 year old people. Yall ain’t supposed to like it. :lol:

But on another note. Nicki startin to sound like Lil Kim did a few years back.

DTS :happy: hey there pookie wookie :kiss: bring it in :hug:

it aint gangsta if they play it at aerobics class.
      :rofl: :rofl:

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

click my name for the bomb video

Is it safe :tea:

Fat Girl Power Hour is going on right now in my :cell: phone :yes:
      #weplanningourdinnersmen
      Yes I am so Rick Ross about these lemon pepper wing I am going to have this weekend. Don’t judge me FAY. I need them. At least one meal. It will help the cleanse :lol: No but for real… this is day 4 and now I am starting to feel a change. LE SIGH. I don’t get bogged down in the numbers. I know how I feel and my clothes fit.

Well shid how we know she was talking about Iggy? Drake the one out here stealin folk lyrics and what not.

:hug: Jenny

AND :thinking: What kinda Shark Bites the Duck short pants he got going on there?! :blink:

Nick looks like Humpty Hump/Shock G in that pic.
      :eek:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

it aint gangsta if they play it at aerobics class.

:dead: I remember when I use to be a member of Crunch fitness back in the day …. and in one of my classed that damn Encore song by Jigga use to go hard :danban: :dance: get a good sweat in too :yes:

Is it safe :tea:
      *whispers* Bet 5 bucks it’s Food Related :yes:
      :tea:

VDot says:

@ Taken – Wiki says Demetria McKinney was born August 27, 1983. I don’t know this chick, but is they lying and pulling and pulling a Rasheeda?

I remember when I use to be a member of Crunch fitness

V.
      Did you see the noble piece prise I awarded yall for yall story? :lol:

THAT was so funny :rofl:

Swizz Beatz – Drake Hair did, nails Did, Everythang Did

You Fancy, You Fancy Now :nun: :shakebutt:

Remake

She is not younger than me :rofl: She been playing the leader in TP plays since the 90s

MissHarlem says:

FETCH stfu and sit all the way down matter of fact go to bed :eyeroll: sounding like you studied da brat circa 95 bitch boo bye

Just Looking says:

Wiki – Is not a reliable source.

akin to B OSS IP or Media Fake OUt

Come through Brat :woot: :danban: helllllll yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!! :yes:

Just got to the rap part of the video. Brat got a 100 braided in her head for the song name one hunnad :ghost:

Just Looking says:

Wiki – Is not a reliable source.
      akin to B OSS IP or Media Fake OUt
      :lol: Nope !!

bama_n_jersey says:

I want Da Brat to come out with another CD. I actually liked her…

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

I’m here for Brat :woot:

Iggy sounds nothing like the Brat to me though :shrugs:

Jenie :rofl: it’s the video for the house of pain chick with da brat :lol: I won’t keep it up forever. Just trying to prove she was not born in 1983 and she is wrong for having a song called 1oo and she not keeping it herself :lol:

Wasting time says:

WHY
      WHY
      WHY
      Does The Brat have “100″ braided into the side of her hair :crying:

Awwww :ghost: chile I didn’t even realize that was her :dead:

Da Brat outta jail? Or did she just have to pay a fine? WHERE THE PHUCK IS SHE???? :shrugs:

Let me see…
      :cell: <<callin Mariah

"Where your Studsband at?"

bama_n_jersey says:

Y’alll let Da Brat be great with her braids….y’all know she was the queen/king of braids before A Keys tried to come steal her shine…

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Iggy sounds nothing like the Brat to me though :shrugs:
      Be careful what you say aobut DA Brat, she come bust you side your head with a expenisve Champagne bottle…

Or maybe that Cold Duck Mista holding in gravie :yes:

@Waste that is the name of the song. PAY ATTENTION :spank: She goes all in for her craft. A method rapper :eek:
      Now Demetria is pretty. I give her that. But she dead wrong for acting like she is a day under 35 :stop:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Let me see…
      :cell: <<callin Mariah
      "Where your Studsband at?"
      Da Brat just did a hook with Seeylena…from R & FAT DIVAS :kona:

bama_n_jersey says:

And if she is younger than me…if I was her I wouldn’t tell anyone… :tea:

Wiki – Is not a reliable source.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Justlook did you read my comment :lol: that was a compliment for Brat :hug: that chick sounds nothing like brat :nono:

oh wow I thought yall meant she had 100 braids, not the word :smh:

Da Brat just did a hook with Seeylena…from R & FAT DIVA
      ____________________________________
      Now you gone head on :chase: I stans for Syleena now. Well stan is a strong word. Can’t do that. Only for the Lakers.. Jagged Edge… :thinking: I REALLY LIKE HER :yes: But she does need to stop with the body suits. When she had that one on her FUPRA looked like a loaf of yeast laden banana bread. I WAS LIKE :shock: LEENA STAWP it!! KeKe lost weight :ghost:
      Who wants to talking about Angie Scone :pizza: getting mad cause her manager boyfriend told her FOH back stage and everybody heard it so she quit the show?? :crying1:

OpinionHated says:

You need a brain if anything Nicki Minaj says affects your day… if I was iggy i’d just live my fabulous life… with her ashy white self – how you white and still ashy as phuck…..

@Dubb – Stop Killing me and Branging me back to life with laughs

Love & Hip Hop’s Karlie Redd Spreads Lies, Fairy Tales and …
      realreality gossip. com

Aug 6, 2012 – Karlie Redd (born April 15, 1927 in New York, NY) is an octogenarian Trinidadian sandwich artist, dancer, model and silent film actress.
      +++++++++++++++++++++++
      Karlie Redd (born April 15, 1927 in New… – Bubba Shaquille …
      facebook .com/ malox.lawson /posts /10201147927939557
      Karlie Redd (born April 15, 1927 in New York, NY) is an octogenarian Trinidadian sandwich artist, dancer, model and silent film actress. She started her career …
      +++++++++++++++++++++++

PICS: Erica Dixon, Karlie Redd, Terrence J Celebrate NYE …
      sandrarose com › Celebrity Photos
      Jan 2, 2014 – Karlie Redd (born April 15, 1927 in New York, NY) is an octogenarian Trinidadian sandwich artist, dancer, model and silent film actres

:ghost:

oh wow I thought yall meant she had 100 braids, not the word oh wow I thought yall meant she had 100 braids, not the word
      _________________________
      Between this and your cat gravie I am super tickled :lol:

Wasting time says:

@Waste that is the name of the song. PAY ATTENTION :spank:
      ———–
      :ashamed:

bama_n_jersey says:

@Mistake or @Hershey…are y’all on CA?

BullSweetness says:

What year does Da Brat ‘think’ it is? :shrugs:

Beta says:

Why is the Da Brat still dressing like a tomboy from the 90′s

:offtopic: any suggestions on source material for American Sign Language ?

R&B Divas LA. Don’t know if you talked about it but Lil Ho :stop: With that dusty wig on. Looked like a muppet had it and was like I am tired of this wig threw it on the ground and she picked it up :no:
      Then on top of that I guess she feel real big now cause she on season 2 or 3. She wildin now :trophy: Something about her is real not clean to me. Like she smells like Thursday trash cans. That means :typing: Trash man comes on Friday.. By the time Thursday hits you have put a lot of trash in there and it is about time for it to go out or else it’s going to be real…bad. She smell like the juice that’s in the bottom of it… late Thursday night… the garbage juice. She late Thursday night garbage juice

Beta says:

So have any of you ATliens ever seen Brat out with any women cause clearly she don’t like dyck

@Mistake or @Hershey…are y’all on CA?
      -________________________
      :hailnaw: i just spit out my water on my computer cause I thought oyu was being slick saying this was us
      < — me and Hersh in Cali

“Where your Studsband at?”
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Mariah might not know. Ask Nick. HE know where his kids real daddy is :yes:

What year does Da Brat ‘think’ it is?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      The year of our Lord nineteen hundred and ninety six.

bama_n_jersey says:

:rofl: NOOO….not in Cali ON CA.

Beta says:

she kinda acted like she did in tht video for Whatchu like. wasnt Tyrese in it? :think:

The year of our Lord nineteen hundred and ninety six.
      :crying1: When times was still goodT

Crimsontide says:

@Dubb I just looked up Karlie Redd on Wiki – why did someone remove her birthdate?! she is the only person I’ve seen that doesn’t list a birthdate on their wiki page. :hahaha:

Beta says:

User Friendly says:

Beta says:

:yes: and that’s the only man I’ve ever seen her with like that

MissHarlem says:

No she don’t but on Fancy she has the flow. She don’t even have a sound.

bama_n_jersey says:

She late Thursday night garbage juice
      **********
      :dead:

she kinda acted like she did in tht video for Whatchu like. wasnt Tyrese in it?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      YES. And I remma at the time all the dudes was like who knew this bulldagger had a bawdee :eek: My godbrother and all my male cousins. Was like :eek:

My fave Brat song is the one with her and T-Boz. Ghetto Love.

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

G double O D Good

:facepalm:

Just Looking says:

@Taken – Yeah, Did you see Angie Stone on Wife Swap with Laila Ali. I thought she was gonna :fight: Angie ignant azz man.

Scooby Doo (Angie Boymanger – HERE cook these hawg mawgs, neckbones, chicken feet, pork butt.

Princess Ali – Was like Nigga, I don’t eat that shiat

Schooby Doo – Umm hurmm Umm Angie do what I tell her, you do it to. (say it like cave man schooby doo.

:kona:

Crimsontide says:

Oh, I remember when Brat was supposedly screwin’ Allen Iverson. That was the only time Brat been linked to a dude.

@User: She sure did act like her paynus ain’t go soft for mens when she was filming What Do You Like. Even tried to act like she found Ty sexy. I was like she is so pretty! Then I saw the behind the scenes and she was walking in them heels like a new born deer :oldman: legs just as shaky but pimp walking like a man :facepalm:

@Crimson (ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TIDE ROLL :yahoo: ) I have seen one where it lists Karlie bday as 1961. Which makes her 53 years old. :ghost: And I belee THAT is the correct one.

like a new born deer :oldman: legs

:chase:

MissHarlem says:

Lil Mo is smelling her dusty ass self. She already got on my nerves this season and it’s only one epi

JL :lol: No I didn’t see it. But I read a statement where after the reunion Angie had her publicist say she quit the show bc of an inappropriate relationship between her dude and a producer. Said they was sexting. I was like :smack: Angie let it go. He don’t want you. You a D type girl :kona:

You a D type girl

:nana:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I wanted to slap the pure-dy SHAT outta Cynthia last night. Word UP. That blonde hair and them tats all over the place aint make her case NO BETTER.

THis Wilson sister look alike has a commercial with SAMSUNG/SPRINT NOW
      :facepalm:
      NOT HER but her song

Crimsontide says:

Yeah, I think I can believe 53 yrs old….trying to pass as a 20-something. Oughta be shamed!

@JL I was mad he aint wanna get his azz out the bed to EAT. Ashanti or whatever his name is. On Wife Swap. Me and 19yo was betting on if Laila was gonna lay his azz out or not too

OpinionHated says:

I watched two seconds of the first season of R&B Divas and felt that it was a show with a bunch of fat bitter chicks – they all looked like they were taking bloat medication all puffy and distended and they all had nasty stank attitudes…. except Monifah….. she was bloated yes but she at least had a personality… that crazy KeKe and that ignorant chick whose name I can’t recall from the girl group – uggghh I just couldn’t – now they done added dusty azz Lil Mo… did none of these people go to college so they can get real work after stardom… I’m just like dang y’all don’t got no oprions for a lucrative career if it don’t involve cameras?

Crimsontide says:

You a D type girl :kona:

Now y’all know this shat gon’ be all over the place now. The new way to class women. I’m waiting for Instagram to come up with some pure foolishness wit it!

OpinionHated says:

re the Karlie Redd age thing – no she can’t pass for 20 but if this bish is 50 something you got to admit she looks good – in the face her body will never look good as long as she insists on stuffing it with silicone or whatever she got stuffed in her backside…

I don’t believe any celebrities age after watching that Jacksons an American Dream and they had an 8 year old Mike lying saying he 5…..

_________________________
      You just came from Bible study? :ghost:

Just Looking says:

Lets write another song today

Iz you A Girl Yeah, B Girl Hmm, C girl, Oops a D girl Whoa

:whistle:

Sang it with me now….

Crimsontide says:

OpinionHated says:

__________________________

:thinking: Is Mona Scott behind R&B Divas too? Even if she’s not, there’s still a special place in hell for that woman. Got us signing up to look a plum fool and portray stereotypes for a lil change. I know times are hard, but she couldn’t think of any other way to use her money, connections and influence to help “us” out?

Just Looking says:

Laila pretty baby, didn’t want NATHAn to do with Angie, until you put them greasy, tasty, finger lickn ribs on her.

Shucks I wanted a rib that day. :yes:

Why in the FUGG dude got a girl name, look like he sleep from all the knats that bit him roundst his eyes.

Crimsontide says:

Heard that po chile was dogg sh iat crazy over Allen. :yes: ran her pur crazy

Wasting time says:

Crimsontide says:

Heard that po chile was dogg sh iat crazy over Allen. :yes: ran her pur crazy
      —————
      Allen used to do it for me too. I can see him turning her out !

did none of these people go to college so they can get real work after stardom…
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Some was like Tyre Lajuan. Under college they can put: “They went”

Syleena Johnson went to Illinois State.
      Faith went to Fordham
      Nicci Gilbert went to UCLA
      Chrisette went somewhere. I cant remma.

Bill Russell — Hospitalized In Lake Tahoe … After Collapsing at Speaking Gig
      :pray:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Sounds like they might very well have log-ins to this site too based on that descrip.

Bill Russell — Hospitalized In Lake Tahoe … After Collapsing at Speaking Gig
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      OH SNAP. :no:

:crying1:

They the best of us :trophy”

NBA Rookie Joel Embiid Gets At Kimmy Cakes On Twitter Before “Realizing” She’s Married
      ~~~~~
      This dude here is SEW Special

VDot says:

Allen used to do it for me too.

_________

Me too. I was in :love: with that nucca. Ran into him in all over the place, esp ATL and Miami. On the strength of that I was convinced we were soul mates :love:

:newpost: on some ill chit

OpinionHated says:

Lets beat them to the punch and start c;lasisng them

Class A Man: white, asian,anything but a black man, talk in tongue d*ck no germs, no baby mommas, excellent credit rating, owns home, drives a luxury car, does not aspire to be a rapper, drug dealer or athlete

Class B: white asian light complexion Good d*ck no germs, no baby mommas, good credit rating, rents luxury apartment, drives a high end yet practical vehicle,

Class C; white asian brown complexion, Ahite d*ck no germs since last test, fair credit rating, lives with roommates, hopefully not his curret woman he trying to pass off as a “cousin”, drives his “cousins” car tells you its his, aspires to be a rapper one day but the fool already 43

Class D: dark skin more baby mommas than he is old, d*ck is huge but who wants it cause its likely infected with all manner of organisms, lives with his mom who has custody of 3 of his kids, has no aspirations because he wants you to support him while he cheats on you and gives you std after std, he drives but his license is revoked, he talks about how much he had back in the day, a future viagra candidate, will never work, will always cheat

NBA Player Reggie Bullock’s Transgender Sister Murdered In Baltimore

she was bloated yes but she at least had a personality

:casket:

Wasting time says:

On the latest episode of Dish Nation Claudia Jordan says she was told by a Love and Hip Hop Atlanta insider,

“The fight was caused because Joseline and Stevie were complaining about how hot it was and that’s when Benzino, said ‘Why don’t you lay off the coke,” and then Joseline lunged at Althea and punched her in the face followed by Althea hitting Joseline in the mouth….”

Then Claudia and her Dish Nation co-host, Real Housewives of Atlanta’s Porsha Stewart, implied pictures Stevie J being intimate with another man were about to be leaked.

Wasting
      I just read BENZINO punched JOSE in the Face.

GAGIRL87 says:

Luvie :waiting:

:wait: U a ZOMBIE GaGaGirl?

Wasting time says:

I saw that too. Stevie said they could never be friends cause Benzion and not Hothea punched Jose in the face

:rofl: !!!!!!

GAGIRL87 says:

Luvie I missed ya’ll sooo much :crying: well a few of ya’ll sooo much :lol: wyd? lol

VDot says:

GA GA!!!! Hey girl hey!! :hug:

GaGa
      How are you wit ur ugly self! :kiss: How’s ur babY :)
      Whey YOU BEAN! :mad:

GAGIRL87 says:

V DOT :hug: :kiss:

Have you tried any Shea Moisture Body Products? well I must say they are the ********

GAGIRL87 says:

Vdot I tired to say they are good but I used a bad word :ashamed:

Luvie he bad a$$ hail just had a birthday in April it was Sonic :eyerolls: and I’m going through the process of trying to be a homeowner any pointers? :crying:

I’m going through the process of trying to be a homeowner any pointers? TRY and NOT spend at all, do not open ANY new Credit lines
      Make sure all your credit cards are down to a very low minimum
      and did you pull ur own credit report to see what’s on it?

GaGa U’ve bean BUSY I see. How’s work, still in the insurance industry?

:hide:

uh, Latrece, can you request another post please? thanks hun. :pray:

dancerbee93 says:

Welllll helllooo lovely Roses!!

:blink: is that U DANCER :blink: WHAT Blew you here guhl?? U a top NOTCH Atty yet??

VDot says:

No. BUT I have tried Shea Moisture’s new cosmetic line. Mainly the CC Cream – a tinted moisturizer. I think I’m a fan. Just re-upped on the Tree Hut scrub/body butter in Almond Honey :love:

:newpost: