PICS: K. Michelle at Krave

K Michelle at Krave

Local promoter Omar Slim White of Plush Blue Entertainment brought reality TV personality K Michelle to Atlanta on Saturday night to party at Krave Lounge. Thanks to Slim for the pics.

K Michelle at Krave

These pictures clearly show the extensive cosmetic surgery undertaken by K. Michelle to feminize her face. The surgeon’s knife softened her equine features to give her a more ladylike appearance. K also had extensive work done on her buttocks to repair a previous surgeon’s mistake.

She took offense to her social media followers who constantly insult her for not being a natural woman.

From Hiphopwired.com:

As the rap songstress continues to tour her Rebellious Soul album across the country, she took a moment during a stop in Montgomery, Ala. to address bird brain groupies who she feels could easily be contestants on Cheaters if she felt the need.

“I post the pictures and watch all the ugly chicks hate,” she began in a iPhone text-turned statement on Instagram. “We get it. You think my ass is fake, you think looking like spongebob is better. Understand this your man Loves it. My DM’s will hurt your feelings.

Now carry on miserable. Go to sleep ugly and wake up ugly. Salute to my real chicks. I love y’all support!”

In a Twitter Q&A last week, K. Michelle admitted that her outrageously plump, rump was the result of having a surgical operation, telling an inquiring fan to “try working out and fat transfer [that’s what I did].”

93 Responses to “PICS: K. Michelle at Krave”

Beta says:

Wonder what type of Slim wisdom he laid on K that night :lol:

Beta says:

She looks old in those pics :huh:

Hershey says:

:waves: Soror K Michelle! Sang on song bird! but get that tempa in control cause youza angry lil beava, always :chase: somebody

Hershey says:

Milky says:

I hate to see a Laaaaday (shenene voice) drinking from a botta especially in public… BISH be a laday not a ghetto ratchet azz hoodrat!!

Jdore says:

The surgeon’s knife softened her equine features to give her a more ladylike appearance…… Clearly that still did nothing for her nicca-ish behavior by taking those bottles to the head. Can take the nicca out the hood but can’t put horse on they head, give them booty implants, and expect them to act like a lady :kona:

missyJ says:

=============

So you saying K and Kellendria 2nd cousins or nah?

She’s another waste of talent :no: K need to go on somewhere…. sick of her angry azz :tea:

Hershey says:

botta drankin is rather uncouth and tacky :nono: not a good look at all.

Beta says:

I hate when people drink out of bottles shyt looks so stupid to me

iscream says:

Shout out to Tiny for admitting to her butt being fake. If you can afford it and can deal with the pain don’t be ashamed.

You see Mariah got exposed this weekend with all that photoshopping she had done on a magazine cover.

missyJ says:

============

The way my dishwasher set up (as in I don’t have one) I sometimes :kona:

Sandra is so
    mething wrong with site ? :tea:

SummerBaby says:

——————–

iscream says:

Oh and doesn’t she make her way back to LAHH ATL tonight. :lol:

Beta says:

I guess we all agree then :lol:

libra80sbaby says:

I like K. Michelle, what I DONT like is the fact that her azz does NOT match her legs… :nono: These women just dont get that if you gone get but enhancements, PLEASE get a doot that is proportioned to your legs. a Clydesdale doot with bird legs aint cute. Do better. :tea:

She’s saying you’re all envious because you can’t afford butt injections and breast implants like her. :hahaha:

Wonder what type of Slim wisdom he laid on K that night
    by Beta on Jul 14, 2014 at 11:44 am
    ————
    Probably that if she keeps tangling vortex boxes with multiple plugs her sockets might short circuit :thumbsup:
    then he let her know that because he has optimal wiring and is on a higher frequency they could tangling and it not mess up the Ozone layer. DAT BOI GOOD :lol:

Wasting time says:

They mad at Rhi Rhi for touching the world cup :lol:
    She has payed them dust!

VDot says:

:thinking: I wonder if Slim tried to plug into that booty socket; get those electrical currents flowing. :lol:

Her face has always looked the same Sandra :shrugs:

missyJ says:

try working out and fat transfer [that’s what I did].”

==========

They took it from where :huh: cuz don’t look like she lost none. Can you get a fat donation, like a liver or kidney?

Beta says:

Taken :hahaha:

sassyshe says:

K Michelle actually admitted months ago on the breakfast club that she had a brazilian butt lift; her claim was that she had lost weight and her booty got droppy – Im like where does that ever happen. She just needed to admit that she had butt shots and it got jacked so she went the more permanent route

sassyshe says:

I wonder if she gonna send Meek a care package at county????

SummerBaby says:

I wonder if she gonna send Meek a care package at county????
    ————–
    :rofl: I can’t believe I already been seeing free Meek Mill memes

missyJ says:

Why I think Slim got his wisdom from watching ShaZah on Different World? :think:

sassyshe says:

SummerBaby says:

I wonder if she gonna send Meek a care package at county????
    ————–
    I can’t believe I already been seeing free Meek Mill memes

________________________________________________________________
    I love Meek and its a raw deal that poor baby gonna keep getting in Philly; dude got 5 more years on probation and they already said they not making him leave the state

SummerBaby says:

Since we talking about “enhancements” is Cam’rons girlfriend Juju assets real?

sassyshe says:

Wasting time says:

They mad at Rhi Rhi for touching the world cup
    She has payed them dust!

____________________________________________________________________
    They hating cause Rih said she loves soccer and Budwiser flew in gave her an endorsement then flew that azz off to Brazil

Wasting time says:

I can’t believe I already been seeing free Meek Mill memes
    —————————-
    Girl and Hashtags and ish. I bet Wale ain’t post one :tea:

____________________________

:ghost

:deadhorse: <—K Michelle getting another ass surgery. doctor like lemme just mash it in and see how that comes out.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Why I think Slim got his wisdom from watching ShaZah on Different World?
    ——–
    :hahaha: and he knew he was deep! Lol

:blink: maybe K took the FAT from the wrong place :eek: Her tummy is way puffy.
    I did some research on it this weekend. I read
    After time passes the fat that was transferred starts oozing and transferring on it’s own to other areas . *GabbyLIPquiver* that’s horrific!

SummerBaby says:

Girl and Hashtags and ish. I bet Wale ain’t post one
    ————–
    Did you see the Wale meme saying he’s the one that called the probation officer. :hahaha:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Negative is my thought. I call contouring. Kimberly can really sing. And MOST “real” singers leave their face alone. It can alter the way they sound. Other than their noses did I cant think of singers getting “extensive” stuff to their whole face. Patti has stated that is why she left her nose alone after the late 70’s/early 80’s nose she still sporting. Cause the one she had with LaBelle bay-byyyyyyyyyyyy :no:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

________________________________________________________________
    ———–
    Now y’all know I’m always for a good free such and such….but Meek was being a dummy. Why act up on IG knowing they are watching you? Dummy

_______________________________________

:no: i don’t know any real people who want those un-natural land-fill booties :no: i prefer a more organic approach :yes:
    #teamhomegrown

Milky says:

_____________________________

but she is drinking it ever so daintily, legs crossed and all :lol:

now what in the velveteen rabbit hell is standing next to her? :waiting: aint that the blanket they put on dead bodies to carry them to the medical examiner’s trunk?

On the first season of LHHATL K’s weave/wig game used to be on point. WTF happened? If she fired her hood stylist because she moved up in the world she needs to get him/her back. From what I see most of the celeb hurr stylists ain’t got nuffin on the hood stylists.

Slim aint as dapper as you try to portray him either. Where is his cuff lanks? His pants look dirty/old.

Hated it.

________________________

I don’t need neither one of those. #TEAMCOKE BOLLA :tea:
    Slim is Shazah from a Different Worlt :ghost:
    Somebody call Tamala Mann to get from out Whitney bathroom and come sing take me to the king at my fune :crying1:

Why act up on IG knowing they are watching you?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    And somebody said on Xm this morn Meek was KNAT fresh as hail WHILE acting a donkey and that is why he got caught. :ghost:

Afiya says:

:hug: @ Detective Nancy, Thanks doll :)

Hated it.
    _________
    :cosign: Gotta add :BLANK STARE so we know it’s real

Since we talking about “enhancements” is Cam’rons girlfriend Juju assets real?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I think real.

Gotta add :BLANK STARE so we know it’s real

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    :eek: <<< blank stare

Milky says:

The way my dishwasher set up (as in I don’t have one) I sometimes
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    But sweetie if you are at home and not in public I give you a pass, but that shait uptop, I dont think so. SHe look like she saying, “Wait Wait, that’s not how you getcho buzz on kid, you gotta take it to the head”

Wasting time says:

—————————
    I did :lol:
    Meek violated his self. You can’t be on social media talking nuts about the system you in; including the PO Officer, taking and posting pics with guns. Booking out of state shows and not telling your PO and not giving the man a working number :no: OH he must have a album coming out and needed new material or something because he couldn’t think what he was doing twas ok.

“His pants look dirty/old”
    _________________________

:crying1:

missyJ says:

Hated it.

============

Slim Wisdon knows a man with cuff links will ignite electrical currents with any socket :tea:

:clap: you aint never lied. it might take anywhere from 3-300 hours but you will be laid in the shade when its over with :nun:

Come to think of neither Slim no Vivia have really looked top notch since they left one another. Granted Viv lost some of her appeal about 3 faces byke but Slim was looking a little yummy for a cougar byke when he was on her arm. I think they need to get byke together :love: He needs to accept the fact that her wigs gone hang on the door knob and smell like wet errang bykes and she needs to accept that unless he brings an approved shower head she will have to take a bird/hoe bath in the sank at the hotel using water bollas :rules:

__________________________________

not the ‘eclipse’ :crying1: :crying1: :crying1:

:ghost: <<<<no fune, str8 raptured!

Did Slim and Kimberly “tangle” on Sat. night/Sunday morning?

:2dance:

:offtopic: Anybody else grandma or older family members say words just all wrong? My grandma says sink like ZANK and shrimp like SWIMPS. :kona:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

————
    But why did I read some of this in my 2Chainz voice!? Lol Lol

Unshakable says:

Kudos to K Michelle for keeping her stomach in the whole night. Sometimes, holding it in is nothing short of a miracle, especially if you have flatulence or have to use the baffroom. I mean one wrong move and it’s bye bye birdie. :yes:

:eek: <<< blank stare
    now sprankle it with some crazy and we good to go :kona:

Yes I think Slim and K tangled. I think he ate the (vortex) box and then plugged into her hot pocket socket

Sandy, why you ain’t tell us Joc had a wife all while he cavorting all over the airwaves with the lovely octogenarian Karli Redd? Did you tell us and I forgot?

SummerBaby says:

—————–
    Both my mama & grandma :yes:

shrimp like SWIMPS

*ignant Celie laugh* …tears :crying1:

I told y’all here and on Twitter that Joc had a girlfriend. I didn’t know they were married. I told you they were at the mall together.

that girl with the blue dress has sweat in her navel :vomit:

“the lovely octogenarian Karli Redd”
    _________________________

:blink: what is wrong w/yall today?! :rofl:

Granted Viv lost some of her appeal about 3 faces byke

:crying:

*********************

That’s probably someone else. He’s been married to his high school sweetheart for 13 years. They have been separated since 2012, but she said she’s finally tired watching him on TV with Karli and filed divorce.

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

yup. told yall my grandma calls spandex, splan-tepps. :ashamed: I :love: her tho.

@ IS: I am trying to get Eclipse out that bathroom :rofl: She steady in there on repeat like :violin: TAAAAKKKEE ME TO THE KAAANGGG
    I remember when Phro said he hate that song cause she sound needy like she is begging for gas money :crying1:

I imagined it like:
    Yea it’s Friday time to turn up :yahoo: Uh oh my cell ringing who wanna hang????
    Hey this :cell: is Tamala God Bless you!
    Man FOH :cuss: What you want Tam???
    Oh Saint I was just wondering if you could carry me to the store?
    *sucks in a giggle* I can’t CARRY you to the store but I might can drive you :tape:
    *inside her head* These MF think they so slick and think just cause I sang gospel I won’t cut a bish “Well anything you can do I sure would appreciate” :pray:
    UGH.. Ok Tam I will be there in 15 minutes :rolleyes:
    Ok… can we go to the supermarket outlet down 85? I need to stock up for the week?
    But that’s an hour away!!!
    I know but it’s the only place you can buy a whole pig and I need to have enough food for breakfast this week :waiting:
    Ok! Be ready and have my gas money :yes:
    (After the trip and helping unload the groceries) Where my money? :huh:
    Oh, Saint I ended up using my food stamps and I don’t get my disability check until the 1st. I’ll tighten you up on the 2nd :bye:

Unshakable says:

@MisTake,

I say

Shrimps
    Prolly (probably)
    Fixin to or finna (getting ready to)
    Figerator (refrigerator)
    Toopase (tooth paste)

Your granny and moma are not alone :yes:

Afiya says:

Taken, don’t you have some assistants to reprimand…something to do besides make folks like me LOSE THEY DAMN JOB laughing at your crazy azz :hahaha: GONE GUL!!! :lol:

Unshakable says:

mama*

missyJ says:

I’m so glad I’m not young anymore. Just heard about this #jadapose foolishness. Where this rapist fool mammy at? :mad:

Matchsticks says:

My grandma said “zink” in place of “sink” so much that my little cousin got confused when it was time to learn the periodic table of elements…

Imagine learning that “zinc” is an element and not a part of the kitchen/bathroom…

User Friendly says:that girl with the blue dress has sweat in her navel :vomit:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Thanks USER! I clicked the pic and seen the sweat under her boob flap too
    :hurl:

@Afiya: I got am rotating between two screens. Work and nah :rofl:
    Oh ish “Don’t Like” with Kanye just came on my music. I am at my desk like :shotsfired: This is how people get caught up. I am about to go down to the second floor and slap a bish just cause I don’t like :huh:

K. Michelle with her ol dilapidated puzzy and body made from a recycle bin.

And “relationship expert” Slim. Who paid to go to this party?
    :ha: :haha:

Wasting time says:

San boo!
    I did a collage for thee !

Matchsticks says:

I thought that chick in the pink pants was Joseline at first… :kona:

That chick in the yellow could get the sausage.
    :hump:
    :hunch:
    :jack:

So after I pondered how can one tell/see if someone has sweat in they nabel I clicked on the pic and promptly guffawed. THANKS :lol:

I’ma ast Sandra to remove #72, in its entirety, on account she allowing certain ones to post in a manner that is threat’n to others’ employment status! :rolleyes:
    i gotta meet with THE COO (yeah, that’s 2nd only to CEO) at 2pm. that mean i got less than 20 min to cleanse my soul of every hyena laugh, every cackle, every gut bustin, side-splittin, muffin cap peelin’, shartin ounce of laffter that’s in me right now causa #72. :mad: :celiefangas: :peace: and :millafanga: to Taken! :banned: :cuss: :shotsfired: :crying1: :ghost:

@IS: I lub you girl!!!! :hugs: Good luck fren :thumbsup: You don’t need it tho. We 300 HUNNAD

Ok. He has a girlfriend who is not Karlie Redd. Trust me. Karlie is not, nor has she ever been, his girlfriend.

Milky says:

From what I have heard Hoethea has a hubby too!

Matchsticks says:

I can tell, and not even bc of news about him having a girlfriend or wife…folks forget that many of these reality show folks are utilizing these platforms to drum up an acting career…it’s one of the main reasons why I don’t get mad at Kenya or any of the other ones who do everything for the cameras…shoot I don’t believe that Jane Velez-Mitchell talks like that outside of her show on CNN! :lol:

Milky says:

My grandmother and greatgrandmother always used the word “yonder” I got plenty of :spank: becuz I would always ask where is yonder? :spank: <—- granny spanking me, stop tryin to be a smurt azz heffa and go do what i said!!!

OpinionHated says:

Her makeup artist need to be fired – they couldn’t blend that makeup in any better… these dumb hoes keep going under the knife at 40 they gonna look like donatella versace

Bliss says:

Why not have plastic surgery with integrity instead of being a hyprocrite. Her nasty attiude makes her unattractive no matter how many times she goes underneath the knife :cuss: