PSA: This Man is Not Affiliated With Grand Hustle

PSA

A former entourage member of rap mogul Tip “T.I.” Harris is reportedly using his former affiliation with Grand Hustle Records for nefarious reasons.

The man, whose Instagram.com user name is @Trencetatm, favors the rap tycoon. For this reason — and due to his former affiliation with Grand Hustle Records — he is successful at passing himself off as T.I.’s cousin around town.

PSA

T.I. addressed this issue in a PSA post on social media back in March:

Announcement…. Dis Nigga IS NOT HustleGang!!!!! No matter who he related to. He’s a snake & a thief. Beware… Hide ya tennis shoes & ya fitted caps. He’s a low level bottom feedin’Peasant!!!!!#Youvebeenwarned.

The man responded with a PSA of his own on social media:

PSA I HAVE NOT AN HAVE NEVER STOLEN ANYTHING FROM TIP!! !! SOMETHING GOT BACK TO HIM STATING I WANTED TO ROB OR TAKE SOME FROM HIM!!! BUT AGAIN I HAVE NEVER TOOK OR RECENTLY TAKING ANYTHING FROM HIM!! IM NOT RUNING OR ANYTHING WHATEVA SOMEBODY TOLD HIM THAT’S WHAT HE WENT OFF!!

But, according to a source at Phipps Plaza, the hustler was back to his old tricks this past weekend.

According to a source who is very familiar with the ongoing situation, this man is no relation to T.I., nor is he affiliated in any way with Grand Hustle Records.

88 Responses to “PSA: This Man is Not Affiliated With Grand Hustle”

Momma I made it!!! says:

BUT AGAIN I HAVE NEVER TOOK OR RECENTLY TAKING ANYTHING FROM HIM

———————————————————

recently kinda sticks out to me :shrug: maybe he plans to in the future!!!

well they do have that same cherry red lipchap :think:

:shrugs:

Hide ya tennis shoes & ya fitted caps.
    ~~~~~~~
    :blink:

they bout to GO To war for tennis shoes and Caps.

:shrug:

CaliYoruba says:

:bye: Heyyyyyy Roses. Hope your weekend was marvelous.

Sandra, did you have a good restful weekend?

SummerBaby says:

:tea:

Milky says:

hello my chocolate drop :lick:
    luvie :hug:
    cali
    user :spank: giving it to you early before you get started
    momma
    zurishay

SummerBaby says:

Nice smile or is he showing too many teeth?

CaliYoruba says:

Sandra, did you have a good restful weekend?

Yes I did! I hope everyone enjoyed their 4th of July weekend! I’m still in Boston. I’m posting from my hotel with a GAWJUS view of Boston Harbor. I’ll put up a few more posts before I jet back to Atlanta today. :wave:

Wasting time says:

:waves: Hey Sandra !!

luVn_liFe… says:

they bout to GO To war for tennis shoes and Caps.

:scared: you know its real when its announced on the twitter. thats what gangstas do. :pc: :shotsfired1:

A.J. says:

Good Morning Sandra!! Safe travels!

Milky
    Luvn
    Jenie
    Summer
    Cali
    User :rofl:
    Zurishay
    Momma

Milky says:

Sandra Really you kept us waiting all weekend and morning for this shait!!! Do a post on Shirley Caesar’s husband passing over the weekend!

StripperOnAMinkRug says:

He has good teeth though…

datsmdubya2u says:

I gots nuffin for this young bruh..best of luck to him :shrugs: sandra would put up a new post in the middle of my Sherri Shepard diatribe on the previous post. :lol: :waves: @ errybody

SummerBaby says:

:hi: A.J.

Momma I made it!!! says:

Morning Milky!!! Morning AJ!!!! :waves:

did you guys get as drunk as everyone else this weekend???

CaliYoruba says:

That’s good to hear, Sandra! Post one balcony view pic for us :smile:

Awwww man, Shirley Caesar hubby passed :smh:

libra80sbaby says:

But……..you know what? :stop: I aint even finna give this dude up top the energy of a shade comment :tea:

:hi: Milky :kiss: On the 4head OF COURSE :)

Sandra
    someone said U was in BOSTON ; Hrmm ur flying these days?

how do you even hold the camera to get that angle on video? :shocked:

libra80sbaby says:

—————-
    This is NOT a shock to me…he LOOK like he eat azz and DOESNT baze his own :shrugs:

CaliYoruba says: oh yeah we need a post on Waka Flocka too lol Some stripper got hot last night and said she has video of him tossing salad
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    @CALi
    I seen stripper girl said BACK AWF, or she is releasing the vid of him eating out the HERSHEY HIGHWAY :tea: <-wit da PANKEE UP

Such A F'n Lady says:

PSA I HAVE NOT AN HAVE NEVER STOLEN ANYTHING FROM TIP!! !!
    ________________________________

He didn’t say he’s never stolen anything period though, just not from TIP. :coffee: Ok.

CaliYoruba says:

@ UserFriendly… Maybe she sat the camera on her back ??? :clap:

@80sbaby… Aint nothing wrong with (receiving) Tossing of the Salad :lol:

@ UserFriendly… Maybe she sat the camera on her back ??? :clap:
    ~~~
    IF SHe does have a vid, she certainly was prepared and ready to roll

Wasting time says:

That Waka and the stripper was juicy all weekend but he did say YOU HAVE NO VIDEO and sat your big ass down somewhere

Momma I made it!!! says:

how do you even hold the camera to get that angle on video?

———————————————————-

Mirrors :shrugs: just a guess or maybe she had someone film it!!!

Why u give us this local pedestrian post? This dude real life Six Degrees of Separation out in the ATL streets

@80sbaby… Aint nothing wrong with (receiving) Tossing of the Salad

its so wrong yet feels so right :kona:

datsmdubya2u says:

:offtopic: I can kinda understand what Sherri Shepard is doing from a financial standpoint but to abandon a baby that she is responsible for it being in existence in the first place is not a good look at all.

YOU HAVE NO VIDEO and sat your big ass down somewhere
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    BLOOP

Milky says:

Sandra what you doing in Boston? Who has had you tied up all weekend long? We need ansas :waiting:

@aj :kiss: how are you doing today babes?
    momma I think a lot of the Roses hungover!

:nun: Caged bird singing :wail: puppylove says:

How this turn into the ass eating post.

:nun: Caged bird singing :wail: puppylove says:

How this turn into the ass eating post.

:shrugs: dont they all? :buttshake:

Milky says:

Do a post on Shirley Caesar’s husband passing over the weekend!

RIP to him. I didn’t know she was married.

A.J. says:

@aj :kiss: how are you doing today babes?
    Doing real good and no complaints. How are you my love?

CaliYoruba says:

Try to remember that Wacka is on a reality show produced by a woman who is a master at keeping you talking about her non-acting cast members. :coffee:

luVn_liFe says:

Sandra
    someone said U was in BOSTON ; Hrmm ur flying these days?

I’m still in Boston. I have a fear of flying that is complicated by my paralyzing fear of heights.

MisUnderstood says:

I gots nada for the above post.

About Sherri, how is she responsible for a child she has no relation to? She signed an agreement & now wants it voided. That one foot in the grave husband of hers signed a marriage license & he wants that voided. Shouldn’t he be responsible for the marriage?

:nun: Caged bird singing :wail: puppylove says:

How long does moderation take

Milky says:

I attended my gran nephew Elijah’s birthday party. He turned 7 on Sunday. Do you want to see the pics? :)

Sherri said keep that :pacifier: cuz I ain't got no :shakebutt: puppylove says:

How long does moderation take :waiting:

CaliYoruba says:

Try to remember that Wacka …

I see what you did there :wink:

MisUnderstood says:

Welcome back Sandra!! Now gets to work like the rest of us. Well them, I’m still off :nun:

Sherri said keep that :pacifier: cuz I ain't got no :shakebutt: puppylove says:

by Sandra Rose on Jul 7, 2014 at 11:05 am
    Have you tried therapy or Zoloft or :koolaid:

@SANDRA
    I know U have a fear of flying, that’s Y I aXes if you were flying these days. SO ur driving?

MisUnderstood says:

This is why God made women carry a baby for 9 months (or 11 months in Ciara’s case) so she can form an attachment to the fetus when it is born. Sherri has no emotional or physical attachment to the child. She contracted a surrogate’s services so she could have a child with her husband who, at the time, she thought she was in love with. Dopamine is a hell of a drug. :no:

libra80sbaby says:

I need to do some more travelling. I aint been no damn where since Summer of last year. :crying1: I need a vacation so bad

Sherri said keep that :pacifier: cuz I ain’t got no :shakebutt: puppylove says:

How long does moderation take :waiting:

Sorry about that.

Try to remember that Wacka …

CaliYoruba says:

I see what you did there :wink:

It was an honest mistake. :)

libra80sbaby says:

Dopamine is a hell of a drug.
    ——————
    :yes: Worse than that narcotic sometimes

Momma I made it!!! says:

Why did someone post a pic of a kids book called who’s gonna toss my salad? :crying:

Sherri said keep that :pacifier: cuz I ain’t got no :shakebutt: puppylove says:

Have you tried therapy or Zoloft or :koolaid:

I will have to do something. Flying is pure terror for me. :no:

luVn_liFe says:

@SANDRA

No. I’m flying back to Atlanta later today.

Momma I made it!!! says:

Can we figure out how to bottle and sell dopamine??? I think the rose garden would make a hefty profit!!!

(or 11 months in Ciara’s case)
    ________________________

:lol: thats because ppl were saying she was prego way before she really was and the way hollywood is set up we done forgot how long a real pregnancy takes. is her 6 weeks up yet so Future can finally come back home?

datsmdubya2u says:

Re: Waka long as its a female I dont see what the angle is unless they tryin to say G’s dont toss salad. and we all know thats a lie

Sandra Rose says: No. I’m flying back to Atlanta later today.
    ~~~~
    :bite:

Have ur self some c o c k tails. Oj\Vodka or something.

Wasting time says:

—————————
    I think the angle was he was doing it while with Tammy.

Sherri said keep that :pacifier: cuz I ain't got no :shakebutt: puppylove says:

@Sandra thank you. I don’t have a fear of flying but it does make me anxious and bloated. Are you flying alone? Are you flying in coach? I have found that 1st/business class does make the ride easier.

datsmdubya2u says:

Had sherri not signed an agreement there would be no baby in existence. Void a contract? This is a human being. Shes not backing out of a car lease.

The Pearl! says:

:waves: Hi, Ya’ll!

Sherri said keep that :pacifier: cuz I ain't got no :shakebutt: puppylove says:

by Momma I made it!!! on Jul 7, 2014 at 11:15 am
    If we do make sure we get the kind that Kfed but on Britt. Po chile ain’t been the same since.

Yardgirl says:

Hey Miss Sandra, I hope you are enjoying yourself over here in New England!! :waves: I recommend a low dose Xanax (5mg) for anxiety over flying. Your doctor should not have a problem writing a script. Good luck!!

A.J. says:

Morning Pearl!!

Sherri said keep that :pacifier: cuz I ain't got no :shakebutt: puppylove says:

@Dats all surrogacy agreements are contracted to relieve the birth mother from legal responsibility. Sherri is saying that he defrauded her so her portion of the contract should be voided. Like when Kris said he wanted his marriage to Kim to be annulled on grounds of fraud.

datsmdubya2u says:

@ waisting :yawn: a rapper cheats on his girlfriend :yawn:

Thanks Yardgirl.

My phone is dead and I can’t use a public Wifi for security reasons. So I’m out. I’ll update again when I get back to Atlanta. :waves:

datsmdubya2u says:

datsmdubya2u says:She tried to get pregnant herself thru invitro and when that didnt work they went the surrogacy route. So she wanted that baby too.

~~~~~~~
    :no:

datsmdubya2u says:

yeah, but she wants to have an abortion now. late-late-late term abortion.

Milky says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    yes I would like to see the pics! It has to be better than the post up top! :waiting:

Milky says:

So we are going to be stuck in this losers post all day! Blog heysus take me now :crying: :dead:

The Pearl! says:

Good Morning, A.J.!

datsmdubya2u says:

@ user I mean real late the baby is due this month. And the surrogate is not the bio mom either they used a donor egg and that woman signed away her rights when yhey paid her for the egg. Poor motherless baby I guess

datsmdubya2u says:

___________________________

well the dad will have to do what a lot of us single mothers have to do everyday. take care of our own baby that we decided to have on our own. aint that right, Man? :sarcasm:

Why is this guy worth a blog post? I’m so confused! That’s so he said, she said stuff! Smh! :tea:

JerseyGirl68 says:

Hey, Sandra and the Roses. :hi: and hugs

****************************
    Milky says:

Sandra Really you kept us waiting all weekend and morning for this shait!!!

*****************************

Why did this comment make me laugh? :rofl:

SellieBaby says:

If it is in fact true that Sherri signed a contract for a living human being and is now backing out of it it goes to show that everything happens for a reason. She tried to get pregnant through in vitro it didn’t work…then she went out of her way to pay someone…now she is going to leave this baby without parents? There’s a reason for the failed attempts at pregnancy

ShadeQueen46 says:

I cant with these grown arse celebs on social networks typing like they’re still on MySpace

Crimsontide says:

Where are the grammar police when you need them? :spank:

CocoKhaleesi says:

Sew what….

Locapoca says:

I mean I was expecting hide your watches, hide your chains but really? Hide your hats and shoes? #lost priorities :rolleyes:

bundy says:

im sooo late but omg omg omg!! i recognize this guy!! he’s been following me on instagram for like 2 years…well, he was following me from his first page, and also from his more current page. i always wondered wtf he did cause he’s always posting pictures of shoes and cars n stuff…i jus figured he did credit card scams or hustled. lmao lmao lmao wat a sucka!!! i cant stop laughing lmao lmao lmao