Sherri Shepherd Lamar Sally split

According to gossip tabloid The National Enquirer, attorney and multimedia personality Sherri Shepherd is on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

“Sherri is on the verge of a breakdown,” a worried friend told The Enquirer. “What’s happening to her is too much for any one person to bear. She has serious health issues and we’re afraid she’s going to collapse under the strain.”

The 47-year-old former co-host of “The View” is in the midst of a very public divorce from her estranged husband Lamar Sally.

Shepherd married Sally in 2011 after dating him for more than a year. To project an image of the perfect marriage, Shepherd, who has a 9-year-old son Jeffrey from a previous marriage, hired a surrogate to carry the couple’s baby.

After filing for divorce on May 12, 2014, citing “irreconcilable differences, Shepherd reportedly declined to have anything to do with the unborn child, who is due to be born this month. Sally has filed for full custody of their unborn daughter.

“Shepherd does not want anything to do with her unborn surrogate baby… because she believes her estranged husband defrauded her into having the kid in the first place so he could get child support,” a source said. “The baby was conceived with Lamar’s sperm, but NOT Sherri’s egg… Sherri wants a judge to rule she has no parental rights or responsibilities — which would shut the door to child support.”

Sherri’s life was further ripped apart by the loss of her coveted job with “The View” after seven years.

“Sherri’s life is in shambles – we pray she’ll make it through,” said the source.

“If I didn’t have God, I would have been dead,” Shepherd said in a recent interview.

• Sherri Shepherd is Back On the Market
  • Sherri Shepherd wants to fit into a size 2 wedding dress
  • Rumor Control: Tiny Addresses Baby and Break Up Rumors
  • Sherri Shepherd Unveils Her New Bod (she still looks the same to me)
  • Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images

Spotted on Rhymeswithsnitch.com

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

🙁 She probably is. Poor thang. I just hope she isn’t holed up in that house doing serious emotional eating 😮

• Wasting time

:no:

• VenezuelanMami

Good morning Auntie Sandra.. I have a question completely unrelated to this story, where do you stand as a reporter/blogger in this Israel and Palestine war?

• Beta

Dam Sherri it’ll get better just pray for better days and choose wisely when your next suitor comes around

• Jdore

I feel for her. I :pray: she will be ok.

Morning Auntie and Roses! :hi:

• lovezoe

Ain’t too much if a friend if she going to the Natiomal Enquirer, now is she? :coffee:

• Savannah

Damn Sherri! I hope things get better for her.If The National Enquirer reports it.. it’s true. :tea:

• Afiya

STATE FARM: They BOTH look hideous!!! :smh:

• libra80sbaby

I feel bad for her..I have always like sherri ESPECIALLY in “Who’s Your Caddy?” and “The Jamie Foxx Show”. She is pretty funny to me. But that thirst trap of a husband she dopafiendly married :nono:

• libra80sbaby

VenezuelanMami says:

————–
      :stop: We trying to keep it light today Bew :tea:

• Yardgirl

Good morning Miss Sandra and Roses :hi:

I have never watched The View, but I did watch Sherri on a few sitcoms including her own and she is a funny and decent actress. I wish her well. :kona:

• lovezoe

I remember her dating that ressla, next thing you know she married to this dude. He ain’t got no shame at all.

• Unshakable

@Well, she’s a guy, so…. :hahaha:

@topic – I hope she doesn’t make any decisions off of emotions. I learned a long time ago that there is nothing you will go through that you have not already been prepared for. Thoughts and prayers for her and her family.

• The Pearl!

Unshakable says:

@Mz Pearl,
      Chile you betta preach that sermon and tell it like it is! Then wonder why some of us choose to reman single or why we have an *attitude*
      Alabasters speak their mind, they are assertive
      We speak our mind, we have an attitude
      Alabsters dance and twerk in public on some wood
      they are being creative
      We dance out and twerk in public on some wood, we get kicked out of Home Depot.
      but wait!!! BOL at gettin thrown outta Home Depot for twerkin!!! I wasn’t ready, Shake! I wasn’t ready!!!!

• http://dmhanmation.wordpress.com/2013/05/27/woman-loses-both-arms-and-legs-after-taking-injection-fo User Friendly

libra80sbaby says:

We trying to keep it light today Bew
      __________________________________

:goodpost: !!!

• lovezoe

VenezuelanMami says:

——–
      Friday is coon day

• Savannah

:rofl: Libra u say don’t come in here wit all dat heavy chit? :rofl:

• Milky

Noooo Sherri gon go byke to a industrial size fridge and she just got to being a compact fridge. :crying:

I never noticed she had a Benzino neck til now :huh:

I hate that for her :tea: Keep ya head up Sherri

• Unshakable

@ZoeLove,

Friends like that will sell you out for a 2 piece dark spesha. And if you throw in a jalepeno and a piece of white bread? Chile they liable to put all ya bidness in da screets.

Harriet tubman said a secret is best kept amongst three people only if two of them are dead.

:kiss:

• http://youtu.be/0DcFHBaQgTI MisTaken is #unbothered :cool:

Listen I just read the title. If she is on the verge let’s not call her a few things.
      Things we should not call Sherri cause she hurting:
      #CircusTopSherri
      #TriangleBossoms
      #DoritoBody
      This kona man :kona:
      If you have some things we shouldn’t say feel free to add. I feel good about this. We positive and changing lives :grill:

• Silly Syl

Fix it Jesus

• Unshakable

@MzPearl,

Chile I*m tryna tell ya…..society stay tryna tear us down…..thenit don’t help when we have peepa in our own race who join in the foolery. I be like, is you fa real? Be lookin at em like :blink:

• Milky

#whirlpool
      #maytag
      #ge

• oohlalalun

Call me a bad person but I’m with Sherri. Not her egg not her baby…
      Man I know you feel strongly about child support, what do you thing of this situation?

• Unshakable

@SillySyl,

Jesus be some gorilla flue and piece this family together real scrong like

• http://youtu.be/0DcFHBaQgTI MisTaken is #unbothered :cool:

OH :hailnaw: Get the FOH sir with that :chase: If this was a dude we would be like :peace: They ain’t got no kids together. He needs to keep it moving. See how bad he wants the kid now!! On the other hand the surrogate is prolly scared like a mug like :bite: I’s I’m gone have to keep the baby????

• Unshakable

glue*

• lovezoe

Jenie- she’s saying that the baby has her husband’s sperm and the woman’s egg. Others are aaying this is a way not to pay him more money. Look how much Halle and Brittany paying

• Savannah

#Upside down bowling pin
      #Rat-tail comb
      #Squeezed tube of toothpaste

• libra80sbaby

Savannah says:

:rofl: Libra u say don’t come in here wit all dat heavy chit? :rofl:
      ——————————–
      :nono; Not Tuhday!! we coonin and chit today…#DASSIT

• Unshakable

@Savannah,

What are things that sherri is shaped like?

:yes: and thats the sho nuff truth too! dont tell nobody but God

• The Pearl!

Afiya says:

STATE FARM: They BOTH look hideous!!! :smh:
      ________
      :rofl: and :rofl:

• libra80sbaby

libra80sbaby says:

Savannah says:
      :rofl: Libra u say don’t come in here wit all dat heavy chit? :rofl:
      ——————————–
      :nono: Not Tuhday!! we coonin and chit today…#DASSIT

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

#DoritoBody

Let me get your handbasket ready. :rofl:

• Milky

#2 liter
      # gallon o’ milk
      # niagara falls barrell
      # beerkeg

• Unshakable

What i wonder is this: if their marriage was already on the skids, why did they go through with the surrogate pregnancy?

• The Pearl!

Libra says:

:stop: We trying to keep it light today Bew :tea:
      Let’s ack a fewl!!! (Glad you didn’t catch my war on black women mini-rant) :phew:

• http://youtu.be/0DcFHBaQgTI MisTaken is #unbothered :cool:

VenezuelanMami says:

————–
      :wtf: :hailnaw: If you don’t get FOH wit that :chase:
      *sandman dances on your login in*

• libra80sbaby

jeniefrumdabloc says:

—————–
      I agree. You have to treat a surrogate baby that you CHOSE to have with this man as if you were pregnant yourself…if you were pregnant and then your husband left you at 7 months, are you going to give it up for adoption because he leaving you? If so, you decided to have a baby for all of the wrong reasons. She didnt want no baby for real, for if she did she would STILL want it.

• free

jeniefrumdabloc says: Now I do not agree with her wanting to have nothing to do with that baby :no: it is not the child’s fault

**************************

yea, FOH status for that bytch….

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

#Upside down bowling pin
      #Rat-tail comb

_________+

*sigh* Prepares your handbasket too 😆

• Who Dat

Look at Circus Shepherd. LAWD.

:ghost:

• The Pearl!

Dammit, @Taken and your list of things we SHOULDN’T call Sherri on ta-day! Damn IT!!!! :rofl:

• Milky

:thinking: has ms. Time’s bush eva grow byke or is it just puscee dreads? Did she eva find out if she got da gift from the tainted clippas? Did she restock hur puscee wipes? Dang it i need ansas! :cuss:

• libra80sbaby

Sherri is shaped like an upside down boiled egg :facepalm:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Now I do not agree with her wanting to have nothing to do with that baby it is not the child’s fault

but at least in this case the child does have a mother, a biological one. tricky situation, but I just read a story about Monica Colombeanu (a romanian socialite) who took her baby BACK to the orphanage after one night. she said that baby was crying too dam much and keeping her awake so she kept her reciept and returned it. 🙁

• Who Dat

Told yall she shaped like a small musckle car.

Dodge Darts.

When they was out the first time.

1970 Dodge Dart Swinger.

Look it up. A big WIDE azz front and a lil itty bitty byke.

• Who Dat

He look like he was once homeless and she took him out the shelter and took him to Men’s Wearhouse.

• http://youtu.be/0DcFHBaQgTI MisTaken is #unbothered :cool:

*************************
      Yeeaaaa…Nooooo :shrugs: I know it is not the child’s fault and she should be an adult but at this point he is asking for full custody anyways. Just wants her money. She feels like it was all a sham. God will forgive her for this :hahaha: I mean better to make a grown up decision and walk away now. If she feels she cannot be the best parent for the baby she should waive her rights and sign it over to him and walk away. If she gave the child up for adoption it wouldn’t be any different 🙂 He wants the baby SEW baby. Here have it. Except with YOUR MONEY. I will not pay you. I feel like Man :facepalm:

• Ni ni

I hate Sherri going through this breakdown but this is a mess that she helped to create. It’s too late to say you don’t want the baby after it’s been conceived and you agreed to create it. She needs to get some serious counseling if it’s true about all the abortions and bad choices in men & learn to be quiet sometimes. She need gone woman up & help take care of that child. Someone is advising her wrong imo.

• http://youtu.be/0DcFHBaQgTI MisTaken is #unbothered :cool:

Less than an hour :waiting: Get me outta here :angry:

lovezoe says:

Jenie- she’s saying that the baby has her husband’s sperm and the woman’s egg.

:thinking: well this make things a little different here hmmm mmm :tea:

libra80sbaby says:

Sherri is shaped like an upside down boiled egg

:dead:

• bama_n_jersey

We dance out and twerk in public on some wood, we get kicked out of Home Depot.
      *****************

Where is Unshake…..let me find out you in the lumber section twerking on some wood….. :rofl:

• Who Dat

What’s happening to her is too much for any one person to bear
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      What is so catastrophic about divorce?

I got one LAST week.

• lovezoe

Sherri trying to keep the 9 year old. She got both trife men after her money and kids.

• http://youtu.be/0DcFHBaQgTI MisTaken is #unbothered :cool:

Sherri is shaped like an upside down boiled egg
      But wait *confused face* ain’t and egg the same shape all day? What kinda eggs you eat? I ain’t trying to think. DIS TEW MUCH :kona:

• Wasting time

but at least in this case the child does have a mother, a biological one. ——————————–
      and a biological father. The mother was paid for her egg, time and doctors bills. This man should get full custody of his child if the surrogate signed away her rights and live long and prosper. If it was the other way around and it was Sherri Egg and not his sperm I’m sure he would find a way to not be culpable.

• Who Dat

Sheri is shaped like an old school square rotary dial telephone. The square AND the oval ones

• http://youtu.be/0DcFHBaQgTI MisTaken is #unbothered :cool:

What is so catastrophic about divorce?
      I got one LAST week.
      Congrats or nah? :partyhat: :rofl:

What’s happening to her is too much for any one person to bear
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      What is so catastrophic about divorce?

I got one LAST week.
      ________________________

:rofl: gangsta shyt. :fistbump:

:ghost: Taken :rofl: :rofl: LMFAO CHILE

• http://youtu.be/0DcFHBaQgTI MisTaken is #unbothered :cool:

Depends on the time of day and what she eat. In the morning she a square one… by late night and after carbs she the other :yes:

• Wasting time

What’s happening to her is too much for any one person to bear
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      What is so catastrophic about divorce?

I got one LAST week
      —————————-
      The Divorce
      2 Custody Battles
      Fired

all in the last 8 weeks!

• Who Dat

Congrats or nah?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Congrats chile. I came byke from outta town on Sunday and the finalized decree was in my MAIL. Hallelu.

:party:

I aint eem having an I’m Divorced Party. My BFF said I should. Bish just come and lets go to Cheesecake Factory. :rofl:

• free

the baby should not be treated any differently than a non-surrogate. she brought that baby into the world just as much as if it were her egg. she ordered it, for lack of a better word. so she should not be able to walk away from it as though it’s a damn toy. if he’s doing it for the money, so do broads all over the world. she got took and she has to pay the consequences–financial and other–like any other parent. she’s a parent NOW not just at birth. the surrogate lady is for hire and really has nothing to do with it but this sets a bad precedent for all surrogates and couples.

• Milky

:hi: wasting ansa my questions up top! :waiting:

• bama_n_jersey

@Milky..to add to your list.
      Did she get her panties back or did he keep them as a souvenier? Did she get her gift basket, if so what was in it?

These is questions that the folks just want to know the answerd to @Wasting

• Just Looking

*67 818 371 remainder of number redacted for purposes

Me – Laughing in the background
      Me – Passive Aggressive

Her – hello, Hello, Hello

Me – Bunch of Indians speaking Hindu/Taglu in background

Her – Hello, Hello

Her – Just

Me – Damn you get up early.

Her – What

Hung up, Cause I’m at work…it sounded like she was WIDE AWACK

• http://youtu.be/0DcFHBaQgTI MisTaken is #unbothered :cool:

Jenie :hugs: I be trying to be arrived and a liver of life but obviously people round here eating different types of eggs I ain’t up on :crying1:
      Kanye voice :whistle: Just to be like nucca you ain’t up on this

• Savannah

#The letter P
      #Mrs. Potato Head
      #Upside down tear drops :wail:

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

so she should not be able to walk away from it as though it’s a damn toy.

:rofl: She said fugg that baby. :rofl: It’s not funny but it’s hysterical.

• http://youtu.be/0DcFHBaQgTI MisTaken is #unbothered :cool:

she ordered it
      So next time she order eggs she should just get them scrambled huh? :tea:

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

:newpost:

• http://youtu.be/0DcFHBaQgTI MisTaken is #unbothered :cool:

She said fugg that baby. :rofl: It’s not funny but it’s hysterical
      Sherry was like :danban: FDB FDB FDB FDB AYE!AYE!AYE!
      And no the B was not for baby.. It is a girl :hahaha: Whew chile :phew: I am killing myself laughing.

• Wasting time

Milky says:

:hi: wasting ansa my questions up top! :waiting:
      ——————–
      MILKY !!!! What up Boo

&

GET YOUR LIFE !!! Is the ansa 😆

• free

and i don’t see him getting full custody; is there some reason she can’t care for the child? i think her schedule is open.

:newpost:

leave sherri alone, all she is doing is having a late-term abortion by proxy. sure, I made that up but it sounds plausible enough to me :rofl:

Sherri said not my circus, not my monkeys :nono:

• Who Dat

I kinda dont feel bad for Sherri. Idk. I know I should but I dont. She got more resources than MOST of us and we go through BS like divorce, baby favah/SO/MEN BOOLSHYT, layoffs, etc daily and more. I mean as a WOMAN I get it.

But…cant you get you some wine, a Xanax and a power NAP like the rest of us and move on? IJS.

:coffee: <<< with Bailey's.

• LuvMySailor

Auntie,

Sally filed for divorce FIRST. He filed saying he wanted SOLE CUSTODY OF the baby with Sherri getting limited visitation BUT paying full child support.
      Furthermore he filed in a state he as NO residency in.
      Sherri filed in response to Sally AND in the state they both live in: New Jersey where accordong to their law she has NO RIGHTS to the child.

• free

VDot says:

so she should not be able to walk away from it as though it’s a damn toy.

:rofl: She said fugg that baby. :rofl: It’s not funny but it’s hysterical.

**********************

bad karma on that muddacunt (yea, i just wanted to use that word :rofl: )

• LuvMySailor

free says:

—————————
      She is walking away because her soon to be ex wants her too.
      He first filed saying he wanted the baby full time and Sherry to have very limited visitation but paying child support. He filed in a state he does not live in but would better here his case because his state of residency, New Jersey, let’s Sherri off the hook in divorce.

• free

LuvMySailor says: She is walking away because her soon to be ex wants her too.

*********************

but luv, he ain’t getting no full custody. and even if he’s trying, she isn’t even going to fight for the child????? people start acting a fool in divorce cases with kids; that’s how they try to do. but she really seems like she could give a fugg and is using his filing as an excuse. sherri really has the upper hand; she has celebrity status, steady income (i hear she has other gigs), and money to fight this case. she seems like she doesn’t want to pay shyt, and that simply is not going to happen. she will get the halle berry treatment but that’s what happens.

• flsun99

So why did he file for separation in California? I thought they lived in NJ or NY?

• Lady_Elle

@Who Dat: Congrats!

I am currently going thru one. Not bad except it has negatively affected my tween daughter!

The first Divorce… just about caused a NERVOUS BREAK DOWN! It was really bad… emotionally! :brokenheart:

The current one… I feel GREAT!!! :peace:

• LuvMySailor

flsun99 says:

__________________________
      He’s trying to get more money out of Sherri. California would give him a bigger payout. Also, Cali would still hold Sherri responsible for the baby even though she is not the biological mother. New Jersey let’s Sherri off the hook legally for the child.

• http://theempirefiend.tumblr.com/ Bird

4Gs a month ain’t horrible. He ain’t getting rich off of that. So if he wants to be a stay a home dad he’ll have to settle for living a lower middle class lifestyle. Sheri can’t be mad at that and she does owe the baby something.