Sherri Shepherd Wins Custody Battle With Ex-Husband

Sherri Shepherd

Former ‘The View’ co-host Sherri Shepherd, 47, won her custody battle with ex-husband Jeff Tarpley who filed for primary custody of their son Jeffrey.

Sherri Shepherd Sal Jeffrey

In court documents, Tarpley accused Shepherd of being an unfit mother. A judge disagreed yesterday, ruling that “there had not been a material change in circumstances to grant the request.”

Tarpley reportedly blamed Sherri for their 9-year-old son’s inability to read or tie his shoes and claimed the child had poor hygiene. Jeffrey is pictured above with Sherri and her estranged second husband, Lamar Sally, during happier times.

Sherri and Sally each filed for divorce after Shepherd accused Sally of fraudulently coercing her into hiring a surrogate to carry their baby. Shepherd said Sally intended to divorce her and file for child support. Sally is the unborn child’s biological father. But Shepherd is not the biological mother.

Sally is preparing to file court documents forcing Shepherd to accept financial responsibility for the unborn child.

• Sherri Shepherd On the Verge of a Mental Breakdown?
  • Sherri Shepherd Doesn’t Care What You Think
  • Stars Attend Wendy Williams’ 50th Birthday Bash
  • Can Sherri Shepherd legally walk away from baby she hired surrogate to carry?
  • Photos: Splash News, Instagram.com

167 Responses to “Sherri Shepherd Wins Custody Battle With Ex-Husband”

Afiya says:

Good for her.

Told them all to KMA!! :haha:

San ah make ya dance says:

Yep good for her. Dude saw an opening and went for it :tea:

LuvMySailor says:

Good!

DAMN :clap: Im glad for Sherri :phew: the stress IS Taking a toll on her.

That’s not her EX up TOP right,RIGHT??

lovezoe says:

Good! He was looking for money for him and the woman he left her for. :coffee:

Wasting time says:

Good for her. One down and one to go!

LuvMySailor says:

Sherri will succeed. Her comedy show on Nickelodeon is great.

PS-Sally filed for divorce FIRST. In a state that NEITHER of them live in. He did this because in New Jersey where they BOTH live, Sherri is not responsible for the surrogate’s baby. She would only have been if after the baby was born she went through the formal adoption process through the courts.

Unshakable says:

Why does she look like she is happy because she can spell one of her sight words?

She look like she just discovered that crayolas are used for drawing, not eating.

how bad can a 9 year old’s hygeine really be. :rolleyes: baze your son and stop wasting the court’s time, sir!

Good for her!

Is that the son that is about to graduate college and can’t tie his shoes and isn’t potty trained….or some manufactured crisis I’m running with?

~~~~~~~~~~
      :thankyou: SANDRA I should have read first :ashamed:

SOTHERNGRL says:

I really dont think ol boy wanted the child but the child support that he thought that was gonna go with it.Realy he was just trying to kick her when she is down.

baze
      ^^^^^^
      As a southern-ah…I love you for saying BAZE. :2dance:

Unshakable says:

On another note, i do hope that, like Kandi, she *flies above* her circumstances.

Hershey says:

Didn’t she sign the adoption papers in California tho? I read something about her being on the hook because of California laws. I hope not because he straight up saw her as a weak willed woman and pounced, well he’s too big for pouncing, he moved a lil fasta and got her :tea:

~~~~~~~
      SO How Often this sorry summaBISH get Jeffrey??
      Obviously he doesn’t spend enough QUALITY Time since Jeffrey can’t tie his shoes.

FOH!

__________________________

Oh. Guess I should have read first. But I was close, right?

Milky says:

Congratulations whirlpool!!!

luVn_liFe… says:

~~~~~~~~~~
      SANDRA I should have read first
      ____________________________

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO ME TOO!!!!!!!!!! :cosign: :fistbump: :heart:

Savannah says:

:applause: Good for Sherri…..and her rat-tail comb shape :kona:

lovezoe says:

FOH!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dayum!
      :eek:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Most not all but most 9 year boys have bad hygiene they would rather do any and everthang except wash they azz. Thats why sir when he is with you YOUR GROWN AZZ IS TO CHECK BEHIND HIM.

Milky says:

:wtf: a 9 year old cant tie his shoes or read. So he cant even read Cat in the Hat??? Serious question, is he slow or something. Ex-hubby FOH you could easiy borrowed some of Wasting puscee wipes and cleaned that boy up!!!

Buttercup says:

=============
      Why couldn’t you do flashcards and teach your son to tie his shoe, sir?

I don’t think that all of the child rearing responsibilities should fall on the mother. Thank goodness for Honey Dip. Had it not been for him Lil Butter’s 6 year old self would still be in velcros :ashamed: I just didn’t have the patience.

lovezoe says: You can teach a child to tie his shoes in a weekend, so what’s the daddy prollem.

Who Dat says: Get out my MINE. Nukka why YOU aint teach him if you so worried about it…was MY thought

WE ARE HERE LADIES! >>>>>>>>>>>>.<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Milky says:

Heyyyy Man :kiss: :boobs: :yawn: :love:

@User: I watch all the housewives shows :oops: Aviva did that mess on purpose. She planned it. She is nutso. She makes Ramona and Sonja look sane. Funny thing is another whitish blog reported that Sonja staged that whole proposal thing. So then when I watch WWHL (because it auto recorded it… smart move Andy) LuAnn was on there with Heather and Ramona and Heather was like :stop: That’s a lie. WE ALL got into the cab with Harry. They did not leave alone. I feel like Sonja hired her “interns” to say that. She really is pathetic to me. I think she tried to use an old man for his $$ and he eventually saw through it. Now she is living in that broke down townhouse like a squatter. And that contained black assistant named Pickles :facepalm: She is another Sweetie from Kim Z… She peeking round the corner like :eek: Wasting gravie.

Matchsticks says:

she’s talked about her child’s struggle with his handicap, I can’t remember what’s wrong with him but he’s not a normally functioning child, hence him not being able to tie his shoes and/or struggle with personal hygiene…extra time has to be taken with him…

sassyshe says:

Didnt they say that Jeffrey and Sally were in cohoots together as they were discussing their plans and they both felt that if they put in petitions together, it would raise flags against Sherri and they would win.

Also whoever said dude Naya married was an upgrade from Big Sean thats a lie

Also congrats Missy I was out when you delivered your news. Donr rush down the aisle though, give yourself a mental deadline to see if he is truly gonna work out

Wasting time says:

———————
      You can’t adopt a zygote.
      Achild had to be in the world to be adopted.
      It all depends on the wording in that surrogate contract. Usually the contract goes over medical (during and after giving birth) and housing during pregnancy. The surrogate signs the papers to relinquish rights after the baby is born and from there the parent that is not biological files for adoption.
      Since they are separating Sherri can argue that her part is done since she footed the bills and it’s not between the biological’s to decide what they want to do.

lovezoe says:

_______________________________

Lazy. Triflin. Weak. Sorry. SSI contained…..and apparently bline, crippled and crazy.

FOH!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      ________________________

Phuck dat, can Sheri tie her own shoes? :blink:

sassyshe says:

Milky says:

———————————————————————

He’s autistic. Ex claim was that Sherri was too busy chasing fame that she was not taking time to ensure that the boy learned life skills

Wasting time says:

BUTTER !!!!!!
      :yahoo:
      Hey Boo !!

Oh and one more show.. RHOC… I DEPSISE Tamra. She is a liar. Flat out. While I do think the new blond Shannon Bedear is a bit nutty and totally a nag to her husband I think that Tamra and Heather were wrong for gossiping about her to folks in public. Heather lied trying to act like she didn’t say anything :stop: And the lady did not yell at her at that party and you did kick her out of your house. Her and her husband are so self important. But Shannon did go batshi crazy at that party. :rofl: Oh and Tamra’s new husband Eddie seems uninterested in her and :gay:

:hug: I love you Butter! Hey hunty! :waves:
      (now please log the fugg out… ) :kona:

lovezoe says:

_______________________________

——-

O’an how’d I forget the obvious :smack: ….. A DEADBEAT!

Just Looking says:

Told them all to KMA!! :haha:
      ====================
      All aboard

KMA Express

CHOOO CHOOO!!!!

_______________________________

…But if Sherri got most weekends and weekdays and she ain’t taught him… :think:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      COSIGN THIS AS WELL. That is ALL it take. Dub19 got: Weaned off the bottle AND Weaned off the pacifier during a 3.5 day weekend. By her DEDDY folks. Her dad came to get her, and was like NOPE :nono: My mama said dont eem PACK those. I was like take em “just in case”.

Him: You tryna get me beat UP by MY MAMA. :blink: SHE SAID leave them HERE and to strongly encourage YOU to get rid of em WHILE this baby gone. Good DAY. See you Monday night :steer:

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ Butter – How you been hunti?

How your new position?

Love Life?

Room Service?

:kona:

As a southern-ah…I love you for saying BAZE.
      ____________________________

:fistbump: my grandmother says it so I grew up hearing it.

aRoTh says:

And that contained black assistant named Pickles She is another Sweetie from Kim Z… She peeking round the corner like Wasting gravie.
      ________________________

:ghost: :rofl:

SOTHERNGRL says: Most not all but most 9 year boys have bad hygiene they would rather do any and everthang except wash they azz. .
      ~~~~~~~~
      Or teach him, he’s a boy and sorry ass pappy is a grown MAN, that’s his job to teach HIS SON.
      His ass looking to point hiis fanga at Sherri,Nawwh sorry muahfawker look in the mirror point at the image staring back at you!

@MILKY Yeah Jeffrey is slow

Hershey says:

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

@User: I watch all the housewives shows Aviva did that mess on purpose. She planned it. She is nutso. She makes Ramona and Sonja look sane. Funny thing is another whitish blog reported that Sonja staged that whole proposal thing. So then when I watch WWHL (because it auto recorded it… smart move Andy) LuAnn was on there with Heather and Ramona and Heather was like That’s a lie. WE ALL got into the cab with Harry. They did not leave alone. I feel like Sonja hired her “interns” to say that. She really is pathetic to me. I think she tried to use an old man for his $$ and he eventually saw through it. Now she is living in that broke down townhouse like a squatter. And that contained black assistant named Pickles She is another Sweetie from Kim Z… She peeking round the corner like Wasting gravie
      ______________________________________

I recorded RHHNY last night, first and last time, just to see Aviva sling her leg to the floor :lol but no :rofl: it was staged and over the top. Heather looks like a man, a big wide byked, squared face, man hands man!!!

Buttercup says:

==========
      What’s going on with Kandi?

—————-
      :rofl: Men do not PLAY when it comes to that stuff. I was talking to BF about it and he said, we don’t do pacifiers over here :nono:

User says:

my grandmother says it

So does MY MOTHER!

baze and toosepase

#cringe
      #yoassbeenhereover45to50years :stop:

Bad Influence says:

*peeks in* anything good going on in here? *pops gum*

@Kdub, hiiiiiiiiiiiii bewski :2dance:

Wasting time says:

Room Service?
      ————
      :chase:

“@User: I watch all the housewives shows”

Aviva :ghost:
      WWHL :ghost:
      Pickles/Sweetie :ghost:

Achild had to be in the world to be adopted.

right because I think the real mother has a window of time to change her mind. its not she has to invite Sherri and Sally to be there during birth. I be done found me one of them nurses that like to steal babies and…….

nevermind. lets just say they wouldnt have me hemmed up.

Man, I just don’t care™ says: Get out my MINE. Nukka why YOU aint teach him if you so worried about it…was MY thought
      ________________________

Phuck dat, can Sheri tie her own shoes?
      ~~~~
      MAYBE Not, Jeffrey is BOTH Their responsibility, If one caint the OTHER one should.
      ESPECIAlly Since one is make all that damn ruckus trying to point fangas N shyte

Wasting time says:

———————
      I’m not going to lie. Time Jr. weened himself off both.. I love that boy ! He potty trained himself too. One day he said I want undies like daddy. I ran to Wally World and got him 4 packs of boxer briefs. Told him to go to the bathroom every hour on the second day he was :cuss: :cuss: I know when to go and that was 1.5 years ago!

Matchsticks says:

this mooching man version of a golddigger was trying to say that Sherri was too busy chasing money, fame, etc. to teach the boy the essentials…but if he wasn’t doing anything but sitting around at home then what’s ailing him??? (in my grandmama voice)

sassyshe says:

________________________

*in my nene voice*

You can’t win when ya durty!

Sherri said keep that :pacifier: cuz I ain't got no :shakebutt: puppylove says:

:cheer: for my girl Sherri. We got your back (even though it’s really long)

San ah make ya dance says:

We have some slow people in this world :tea:

Bad Influence says:

no? okay

*hops down off wall*

i want some waffles and a fruit bowl anyways…

Pickles/Sweetie

I use to CRUSH some sweet pickles as a kid. I think they call them “bread and butter” mix now. ICK.

Told him to go to the bathroom every hour on the second day he was :cuss I know when to go and that was 1.5 years ago!
      ~~~~
      LOL Out of the mouths of babes :)

I potty trained my son. took 7 days, He was so smart.

___________________________

Mother wit :nun: :yes: ain’t nothing like it! :heart:

sassyshe says:

I’m not going to lie. Time Jr. weened himself off both.. I love that boy ! He potty trained himself too. One day he said I want undies like daddy. I ran to Wally World and got him 4 packs of boxer briefs. Told him to go to the bathroom every hour on the second day he was I know when to go and that was 1.5 years ago!

———————————————————————–

#yoassbeenhereover45to50years

you betta not never tell no old black person about where they are now as opposed to where they been.

thats all it takes to get my uncles (grandma’s brothers) and nem started about Jim Crow and how they will say whatever the fugg they want to wherever the fugg they at and pass me a Camel light and get the hell on :facepalm:

you can get cursed out real bad like that. dont try it. :scared: other cultures dont change when they relocate :shrugs:

aRoTh says:

He potty trained himself too.
      ____________________________

*starts a petition*

YOU’RE A BAD MOTHER B/C THE BABY HAD TO TRAIN HIMSELF! LOL j/k j/k

San ah make ya dance says:

My granny said pop that butt when you potty training :rofl: Give em a week to get it then commence to popping :spank: I may be being generous with that week :thinking:

Bad Influence says:

Nancy & LuVnnn :love:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      YES. BD STAYED yanking that pacifier OUT her MOUTH. She would be trying to talk with it in. *bloop* he would snatch it out. She would be CONFUSED :blink: THEN YELL :wail: He would be all :nono: Me and my bf at the time would just GIVE it to her. I mean we KNEW she wasn’t supposed to HAVE it…but it kept the PEACE. And even HE was like we SHOULDNT. And she only liked ONE PARTICULAR KIND. A Nuk. We pure had EXTRAS on deck cause she would lose them etc. Aint NOTHING like a HOLLIN toddler at 3 a.m. without their device and only place that sell them is CLOSED (back then Babies R Us was ONLIEST place).

————-
      Yea I would’ve made that @$$ pay for those services

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS-SSSSSSSAY :2dance:

Matchsticks says:

__________________________

if Sherry doesnt chase fame and fortune then how she supposed to pay these nigras all the child support and palimony that they want :waiting:

User says:

other cultures dont change when they relocate
      __________________________

She knows how to turn it on and off. But she got her switches mixed up. Don’t talk like this when you at the doctors office. Turn it OFF. You can turn it byke on around yo frens and ursher board posse if you need to. LOL

aRoTh says: *in my nene voice*

You can’t win when ya durty!
      ~~~~~~
      BLOOP MothaFawKer! FOH trying to come up on that woman’s hard earned hustle

Sherri said keep that :pacifier: cuz I ain't got no :shakebutt: puppylove says:

:waves: @ Butter – How you been hunti?

How your new position?

Love Life?

Room Service?

:kona:

by Just Looking

Choked reading this. :rofl: roses and these long ass memories

———————
      :rofl: My BF said he did even START! :blink: <—–I though that was the way of the world :lol: I don't mind a pacifier, long as by age 1 it is gone :yes: I got a niece that only love those newer, long looking ones. They have extras on deck always :thumbsup:

HIZZZ :happy: hello woman! whey U getting a waffle from? :pizza:

sassyshe says: That’s what daycare is for. I told my daycare provider, look I dont have time for the weening off the bottle, the pacifier and the potty training, all this money Im paying weekly, you guys gotta do something. Needless to say they transitioning my baby from bottle to cup, took away his pacifier and potty trained him, and I am not ashamed
      ~~~
      Daycare cost a big GRIP,if you can get your money’s worth outta they ass like that then DO it. :thumbsup:

San ah make ya dance says: My BF said he did even START! :blink: <—–I though that was the way of the world
      ~~~~~~~~~~~
      Nawwh SAN it isn't. I never attempted to give my son one. When my baby was maybe three or four months, His sorry ass deddy tried to give him one, my baby pushed it out with his tongue :rofl: :rofl:

Bad Influence says:

*peeks in* anything good going on in here?

it is now! :yes: :waves:

San ah make ya dance says:

Nawwh SAN it isn’t. I never attempted to give my son one. When my baby was maybe three or four months, His sorry ass deddy tried to give him one, my baby pushed it out with his tongue :rofl: :rofl:
      —————-
      Yall so mean :crying1: I don’t know what I’m gonna do then

Now, what I don’t like is thumb sucking :nono:

Milky says:

:wave: @bad :kiss:

Milky says:

@san yes I hate to see big grown azz folks suckin they damn thumb. Bish you 30 and still suckin yo damn thumb FOH!!!!

San ah make ya dance says:Yall so mean :crying1: I don’t know what I’m gonna do then
      ~~~
      what’s mean about that? Aint nobody got time to back track and right a wrong, don’t start it, WONT have to be bothered :D

My lil sis sucked on one til she was like 4 *STANKFACE*
      I used to rake it and push her away from me when I would be around her.

San ah make ya dance says:

Now, what I don’t like is thumb sucking

Grill end up lookin like Reco Chapelle. Walking around like you put your dentures in backwards. :biggrin:

We have some slow people in this world
      —–
      Dang Luvie said she ain’t read it at first! You ain’t got to talk to her like that :angry: :rofl:

Just Looking says:

@Butter – Dont’ be that way :hug:

@His :kiss: :happy:

sassyshe says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      YES. BD STAYED yanking that pacifier OUT her MOUTH. She would be trying to talk with it in. *bloop* he would snatch it out. She would be CONFUSED THEN YELL He would be all Me and my bf at the time would just GIVE it to her. I mean we KNEW she wasn’t supposed to HAVE it…but it kept the PEACE. And even HE was like we SHOULDNT. And she only liked ONE PARTICULAR KIND. A Nuk. We pure had EXTRAS on deck cause she would lose them etc. Aint NOTHING like a HOLLIN toddler at 3 a.m. without their device and only place that sell them is CLOSED (back then Babies R Us was ONLIEST place).

———————————————————————–
      The hospital started mine off cause he had to remain there since he had jaundice for treatment. He was stuck on that soothie pacifier brand until we tried to wean him off. He came home one day to find no pacifier, dude went rummaging through his baskets and found whatever brand was lying around and learnt to like it.

I be done found me one of them nurses that like to steal babies and…….

___________________________________

:rofl: :hahaha: :no: :rofl:

I don’t mind a pacifier, long as by age 1
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      That girl was ALMOST 3. And would DEMAND a bottle at night. :eek:

I am ready to go to sleep now. And I know YALL ready for me to go. GIMME MY BOLLA OF MILK… :mad: (then she’d think about it…)

Please.

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:We have some slow people in this world
      —–
      ~~~
      :dead:

We’ll U know AARP done came for me, done sent me an APP and shyte
      :kona:

————-
      :ghost:

Yall mofos is a trip. The boy can’t tie his shoes and the parent that got him the majority of the time is BLAMELESS? ROFLMAO! :hahaha:

Yall something.

————
      You aint right :rofl:

___________________________

when my grandmother tries to sound proper it just comes out even worse! :smh:

I remember one of my college friends came over and my gran trying to sound all sophisticated. my friend was like where is your grandmother from? France? :huh:

Im like no she aint french, she from spartanburg :rofl: :crying:

sassyshe says:

Milky says:

———————————————————————-
      I have a girlfriend that is 36 and refuses to stop

That girl was ALMOST 3. And would DEMAND a bottle at night. :eek:

Please.

————–
      SHUT UP :rofl: I wasn’t expecting you to say that :rofl: I mean I saw where you said talk with it, but I thought baby talk :phew:

:offtopic: I would like to know … who does Sherri damn hair :thinking: like for real

sassyshe says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Yall something.

———————————————————————–
      He is special needs that is why she gets a pass

You can’t win when ya durty!
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      How you gonna win when you aint right within…

Signed,

Some ghostwriter that Lauryn Hill was trying not to pay…

————–
      Lets be real HONEST, I would sideeye the hell out of that. Know someone who child still aint potty trained and she got all the excuses in the world. Even said it’s the child’s fault :blink: When the daddy voice his concerns, she says you do it. How does one do it when they are not there day to day? They can do it when with them, but if you don’t keep up on it, sometimes kids revert. IMO She trifling.
      But with this post, I bout don’t believe the EX :shrugs:

Buttercup says:

:hug: I’ve missed y’all so much! The job is going well. I’m going through a week of formal training in San Francisco right now. Other than #DeathByPowerPoint, I have no complaints.

I see Just Cutting Up has jokes :chase:

He is special needs that is why she gets a pass
      —————-
      That is true also :yes:

:woohoo:

nice BUTTA!

Just Looking says:

You can’t win when ya durty!
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      How you gonna win when you aint right within…
      Signed,
      Some ghostwriter that Lauryn Hill was trying not to pay…
      =============================
      Log off, Go to Sleep, Eat your Salad, Go get you raise,

JUST GO

:dead: :casket: :ghost: :rofl:

WHEW I HOLLERED, I can’t with you, that gonna make me call EAP for outburst.

Milky says:

I have a girlfriend that is 36 and refuses to stop
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      does she have a horsemouth!!! That is two damn long to be sucking yo thumb!! :cuss:

aRoTh says:

when my grandmother tries to sound proper it just comes out even worse!
      _________________________

Kind of like Nene Leakes, huh?

I mean I saw where you said talk with it, but I thought baby talk

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      NO. GROWN. FULLY Potty trained. Still fooling with a NUK and a EvenFlo Bolla! And you know daycare the price goes DOWN as your kid gets older. The daycare was like we not moving her to 3YO class with that pacifier. But she gave us so MUCH HELL at night BF was like “I’ll pay the extra!”

aRoTh says:

I would like to know … who does Sherri damn hair like for real
      ______________________________

My money is on the son who can’t tie his shoes nor take the time to swipe a Lysol wipe under his arm. :shrug: :ashamed:

Milky says:

:hug: @Butter You aint been walkin on no bykes have you :waiting:

Today is my mum’s Bday :|

WHEW I HOLLERED, I can’t with you
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^
      LBoogie aint write it though. You know I aint lyin.

:kona:

Yall something.

———————————————————————–
      He is special needs that is why :eek: SHE :eek: gets a pass
      ______________________________

Oh… and he don’t? :think:

Milky says:

:happybirthday: Momma Luvn!!

:chase: aRoTh says:My money is on the son who can’t tie his shoes nor take the time to swipe a Lysol wipe under his arm.

NO U DIDNT!!

:dead:

Buttercup says:

===========
      Lil Butter went to a home day care for the first 3 years of his life, and Nana (what he called the owner) told me that I was trying to grow him up too fast by weening him off the pacifier and bottle. I would drop him off with no binkies and sippy cups, and I would see :pacifier: when I walked through the door in the evening.

She did a few things that I didn’t like, but she treated him like her own. She would be ready to fight me when I would send him to time out. I just had to take the bad with the good.

Today is my mum’s Bday

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Happy Bday to her :hug:

Tell us something AWESOME about her.

Milky says: Momma Luvn!!
      :hug:

Who Dat says: Happy Bday to her :hug:

Tell us something AWESOME about her.
      ~~~~~
      See now U made me well up with Tears! :chase:

She was a spunky 5’2 woman, MaMa didn’t take no mess :)

Beta says:

Welp suck it Jeff

Beta says:

Poor dyck management :lol:

sassyshe says:

Milky says:

I have a girlfriend that is 36 and refuses to stop
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      does she have a horsemouth!!! That is two damn long to be sucking yo thumb!!
      ———————————————————————–
      Cant really say maybe cause we are so used to it but she recently got married and they hubby loves it

Today is my mum’s Bday

:| :) :hug:

too far… :ghost:

Buttercup says:

Walking around like you put your dentures in backwards. :biggrin:
      ===========
      :crying1: I just had to tell the other 6 people sitting at this table that my eyes are watering because of allergies.

Just Looking says:

Happy Birthday Lunvn Mama – You doing something for her?

@Butter – While visiting San Fran, please visit

Ghirardelli
      Fisherwharf for Clam Chowder in Bowl
      Christine Ho’s if still open
      Don’t walk on no lady boy bykes

:kona:

sassyshe says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Yall something.

———————————————————————–
      He is special needs that is why SHE gets a pass
      ______________________________

Oh… and he don’t?
      ———————————————————————
      He was MIA for some time, thats why she fell for trickery Sally cause he was filling in role for absent dad. Absent dad saw Sherri was making View money, game show money and wig money and decided that he wanted to enforce his visitation rights so that he can get a check

:happy: B :hug:

She was a spunky 5’2 woman, MaMa didn’t take no mess
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Sounds like my kinda lady :yes:

home day care
      _________

My choice always if I cant do it myself…ftw. :yes:

SN: Misses you. :hug: How you doing :bounce:

:yahoo: Awesome sauce. At least I know one of us Black women is getting to the money :crying1: :heart:

Beta says:

Why is ass can’t teach him

Just Looking says:

@Dubb – I’m laughing at your PERFECT TIMING! Lawd girl…. :love:

pointhimout says:

jeffery thought he could come up real quick, get his son, and collect some child support. has jeff told a joke in this decade? he was a comedian but probably a janitor by now.

:happy: B :hug:

sassyshe says:

:happybirthday: Mama luvn

luVn_liFe… says:

NO U DIDNT!!

I mean shyt…..if he ain’t trying to learn how to tie his shoes and wipe his ass, then what the hell else could he be doing. Apparently the deddy along with Sherri ain’t teaching him NOR is SHE getting her hair done in the meantime, so yall tell me. :shrug: :rofl: IJS :tea:

San ah make ya dance says:

@dubb im hurting right now :rofl:

Just Looking says:

Head nod, to _ _ _

:tea:

aRoTh says:

BTW Happy Birthday, MamaLuvn’.

Whatchu get her?

I took my mama flowers on Sunday………JUST BECAUSE!

:hug: Luvn

:hahaha: :phew: My boy is ten and I have to damn near BEG him to tie..for awhile I really thought he couldn’t. Member I was looking for that Velcro for him.. :lol:

My brother who tests at genius levels..bastard couldn’t tie his till he was like 11/12, no lie! :no:

We used to be like he slow as hail ma :confused: But then :shrug: Tests off the charts.

Just Looking says:

@Aroth – aww that is some kinda sweet.

My mama has been claiming one of my bags, I’m gonna go ahead and get it for her.

Making me feel bad… now.

It will be just because.

JUSTLOOKING
      My mummy is NOT here any longer. Ima go home and rub her Vase :-)
      that’s right by the front door

Just says:

Christine Ho’s if still open

Sound like that chick that dude was humpin on the side of the building a few post down.

Where Nancy ole dirty hands (gardener ..for the lurkers..) ass at :lol:

I done messed around and ended a snap off with WIG today :no:

Head nod, to _ _ _
      _________

I LOVE Hangman! :yahoo:

OutsidetheBox says: What was your mum’s fave meal? Maybe you could have it for dinner. I’m so weepy. Let’s hug it out. :hug:
      ~~~~
      She didn’t have a favorite, FOOD was her Fav :lol:

:hug:

142 OutsidetheBox says:

B

GAT DAMMIT! I JUST CAUGHT ON! :smack: I’m SO SORRY @Luvn.

:newpost: Mursic

sassyshe says:

We used to be like he slow as hail ma But then Tests off the charts.

———————————————————————

:waves: here am I, ol’ husky gal! :rofl: i got tickled about WIG all over again this morning! *slaps knee* :phew: i’m so proud of you :biggrin:

She didn’t have a favorite, FOOD was her Fav :lol:

:hug:

Yasssss :lol: Love it. Fave food? FOOOD :heart:

aRoth :wink: it’s all GOOD Babes :)
      :newpost:

Buttercup says:

You aint been walkin on no bykes have you
      ============
      :nono: Honey Dip mentioned that I should reach out to another mutual, male friend while I’m out here. I told him that I’ve learned my lesson. If a mutual friend has beans and frank, we only hang out when he’s around.

__________________________

My brother who was/is smaht, peed in the bed til he was 13.

Just Looking says:

@Luvie – Didn’t know that. :hug:

Mista’s mama birthday was a couple weeks ago, she sits on his desk in his DO NOT ENTER without permission Study.

He goes in there and talks to her. :smile:

Butter says:

If a mutual friend has beans and frank, we only hang out when he’s around.

:clap: :thumbsup: Good Job!

Atypical says:

Sherri Shepherd’s situation is a prime example of why rich people should sign prenups. Her ex husband thought he was going to get “The View” cs checks and It looks like the soon to be ex has the same thing in mind…If you’re a millionare and your potential mate is a thousandare it just makes sense to have some type of agreement in place. Men can be gold diggers too. #ijs

free says:

she got too much going on :coffee: