The Scene Outside Lebron’s House as Cleveland Fans Await “Decision Pt. 2″

LeBron James decision

This is the scene outside Lebron James‘ Ohio mansion where Cleveland Cavaliers fans await the announcement indicating where LeBron will play next season.

LeBron James decision

LeBron James decision

LeBron James decision

LeBron James decision

LeBron James decision

56 Responses to “The Scene Outside Lebron’s House as Cleveland Fans Await “Decision Pt. 2″”

:thankyou: SANDRA For posting this!
    How Utterly Ridiculous is this. These are the same rat faced BaTURDS that burned his jersey . . the Same fcuking owner that called Lebron out called him a coward with No integrity.
    FOH
    ya’ll luv him now hunh.

Hershey says:

Smdh…I wish his bald headed ass would announce it already. I’m sick of him :tea:

i dont give two shytes where LBJ goes, My team is set and ready to go
    :tea:

But he really needs to say it, he’s got the whole damn free agency signing on HOLD.

Wade/James been together all week in Vegas.. and are at Lebrons camp right now.

LeBron know’s what he wants to do and Knew it months ago. FOH with this malarkey!

LeBron would be crazy to go back to the Cavaliers after the owner disrespected him so badly in 2010. One good sign is LeBron has not met with Cleveland’s owner or coaching staff. :thumbsup:

And there was an accident on LBJs street a few minutes ago :rofl:
    this is truly bizarre, I hope vanna and the boys aren’t there
    it may not be safe :no:

69 says:

I had to login and request Auntie to do a post on Semeatress Robinson.

Off that name alone, I knew I HAD to bring this to the Rose Garden.

Y’all please, please, PLEASE, not be shyt for me on this.

Thanks in advance. :ghost:

Hershey says:

69 what’s the story? I googled her and can’t find anything other than she’s a realtor… Lemme look again :pc: give up the deets

Hershey says:

Smdh! First sprites are leaving babies in cars now cokes leaving school age children to shop for 30 minutes :facepalm:

:blink: I guess it is that serious

Hershey says:

Smdh…I wish his bald headed ass would announce it already. I’m sick of him

Craziness……But what up boos and bros?

mrs_warren_08 says:

I believe that if no one really cared about LeBron then these type of waiting game scenarios wouldn’t happen. The fans/media have been stroking his ego. But I’m team King James all day. But I know damn well he ain’t thinking about Clevland

People soooooooooooooo need to get a damn life!!

free says:

i thought they hated him? i’m confused.

Tell ‘me Nasir! This ain’t Fannie :lol:
    :hug:

:waves: Roses

AND he can’t handle the real pressure but he sure likes this Manufactured Pressure. This cat knows which team he’ll be with but he’s a bish that likes to draw it out Longgggg. Trying be mysterious and ish :rofl:

FOH and go with your team *whispers* whom you’ll let down because of the above :lol:

*Tell ‘em Nasir

Durn autocorrect

:facepalm:
    ——-
    *leaves out one diet snick snack for my big friend* :hi: boo :lol:

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :wave: Smurfette and NASIR :happy: By the was Nasir FANNY Was looking good in her red bikini :tea:

A.J. says:

The people need to give it a rest. I’m not here for them and neither is Lebron.

I’d move back home, move forward with a team best for myself and family.

Good Morning Sandra!!

Jenie
    Luvn
    DTTS
    Nasir

AJ :happy: TGIF SIR :yahoo:

A.J. says:

TGIF SIR
    Yep it is that time. :buttshake:

AJ :hug: Luvyn :hug: DTS :hug: Nasir :hug: Free :hug:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Tell ‘me Nasir! This ain’t Fannie :lol:
    :hug:
    :waves: Roses

Why I don't care for that drama queen :tea:

:shakebutt: Jennie Morning.
    I luv LBJ. . . less and less lately. This is so NOT necessary. Lebron Knows where he wants to go. Just announce it already!

Milky says:

BIG GURL :winky:

Milky :kiss: <—- nakie lips :woohoo:
    #teamsmoothlips :eek:

:lol: :hug:

Momma I made it!!! says:

Good Morning Roses!!!

TGIF :thankyou: :nun: now if 4:30 could get here!!!

CaliYoruba says:

:bye: Good Morning Everyone!

milky . . . TURNUP!! :cheers:

libra80sbaby says:

#FDB Lebron

:eek: bout to go to MACYS, I need new gym GEAR :bite:

r2dmax says:

I’m from Cleveland, but never stopped loving LBJ. I understood why he left the Cavs and Dan Gilbert’s stupidity reaffirmed that. As for “The Decision”, that is/was just as much media hype as it was him. I would go back to Cleveland to spite the owner (who’s going to reject a willing LBJ from their team) and make them build a real team so Dan could eat his words.

I will say, waiting outside his house is foolish though…

Milky says:

milky . . . TURNUP!!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yes you can po me dranks all day :koolaid3: I need it today!!!

@r2Dmax
    Chris Broussard said LBJ is still having a hard time with that letter
    :tea:
    I don’t blame him, I recall Jessie Jackson and them Spoke out about it at that time. People were pissed at the connotation of that letter

LuvLife! :rules:

But tell me what they got :eek: :kona:

Smurfette
    I just need some gym gear Its suppose to be “doorbisters” so we will See.
    that’s it that Im going for

A.J. says:

Milky :yahoo:

Afiya says:

SOOO, they standing outside his house to be the first…first to know what… GTFOH!! GO HOME!!! LAWD, get a real life :smh:

:hi: Good Morning Sandra, Roses and Thorns :hug:

:kona:

It is a ghost town up in this place. I am ret ta go. About to do a little researching. Gotta check into these student loans. They coming back up to get paid :wails: I was able to get them in forbearance because I was in school getting my MBA..then had 2 babies…. So I cleverly applied while I was on maternity leave or in-between jobs in order to get a reduced (really no) payment. I am about to apply for the IBR (income based repayment) but I am nervous because this is going to be my REAL income :bite: I hope they ask me how mannie kids I got. I am about to be a SANGLE PURENT on this form :hahaha:

Wasting time says:

Morning Roses :waves:

Aj
    Milk
    Lover of this Life
    DTTS
    Libra
    Somebodies momma
    Jenie

Chris Broussard said LBJ is still having a hard time with that letter
    He was Donald Sterling before Donald Sterling was Donald Sterling :lol:

First world problems. :facepalm:

meanwhile back in Africa, those kidnapped girls done rescued they ownselfs. they said to hell with waiting on yall short-attention span ass nigras. :steer:

Wasting time says:

:waves: Mistaken!!

Afiya says:

:clap: @ The girls in Africa! GONE GURLS!!

SayitAintSo says:

:waves: Roses…wish me luck please, have an interview at 10 :bite:

Hey Waste :happy: I gave the form to my HR lady to fill in for the student loan forgiveness. Catch is you have to have to make 120 payments before they “forgive you.” :rolleyes: Chile that’s about 10 year. They think they SEW slick. Depending on the size of the loan you will probably already have paid it off. Our be like me and not be working for the government/school/nonprofit by the time you do hit 120 months. LE WEEP :cry:

Hershey says:

Morning :tea: so this bald headed basketball fish ain’t said where he’s going yet? #UGH #ATTENTIONWHORE…lemme go byke to sleep…at my desk

Momma I made it!!! says:

Hey Wasting :waves:

Good Luck Say if you want it claim it!!! :nun:

LeBron is the second most overrated player in history. Right next to Steven Nash. It’s comical all the attention they give him to say all he has the most excuses for losing in history. :lol:

Hershey says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

_____________________________

:cosign:

Taken! You gonna do another “Taken’ s Thoughts” today? :hahaha:

Sayit good luck on your interview :hug:

You are not logged in. You must be logged in to post a comment.