Tracy Morgan Out & About

EXCLUSIVE: Tracy Morgan and fiancee Megan Wollover  in NYC

Comedian Tracy Morgan, 45, struggled to walk with a walker while visiting the doctor in Midtown, New York City. Morgan was accompanied by his fiancee model Megan Wollover and their first child, daughter Maven. Morgan was recently released from a rehab facility after his tour bus was struck by a Walmart truck in June.

EXCLUSIVE: Tracy Morgan and fiancee Megan Wollover  in NYC

Morgan is suing Walmart for negligence and reckless conduct for assigning the truck’s driver, Kevin Roper, 35, to a Wal-Mart facility in Delaware, more than 700 miles from his home in Georgia. Roper acknowledges he had not slept in more than 24 hours when the accident occurred just before 1 a.m. on June 7. Morgan’s good friend James “Jimmy Mack” McNair, 62, was killed in the accident.

• Actor Tracy Morgan in Critical Condition After Multi-Car Crash
  • 3 Questioned in Connection With Easter Sunday Crash That Killed 5
  • Tracy Morgan: “I would stab my son if he acted gay” *Updated*
  • GLAAD to Tracy Morgan: ‘Apologize or your career sleeps with the fishes’
  • Photos: Splash News Exclusives

101 Responses to “Tracy Morgan Out & About”

VDot says:

Awwww good to see Tracy out and about. I hope he continues to have a good recovery.

zurishay says:

Stay strong Tracey. Think of the little boy who said “I got it, I got it.” Condolences to Jimmy Mack’s family.

zurishay says:

I wanna kiss the little girl. Im a baby fiend.

Shake back dude, shake back. :thumbsup:

San ah make ya dance says:

He bought to get that money too. Hope that man who died family is in line first :tea:

San ah make ya dance says:

*He bout to get that money :facepalm:

SummerBaby says:

That baby is a cutie!

Savannah says:

Glad to see Tracy is recovering well. His daughter is a cutie pie!

libra80sbaby says:

From downstairs @ MisTake an egg is tear dropish. kinda smaller top with a slight point and wide and round at the bottom. all eggs aint completely perfectly round guhl… :lol:

Just Looking says:

Good to see Tracey out and about.

This dude got 9 lives. He received kidney transplant then dumped girlfriend; so I read.

The Pearl! says:

That Tracy Morgan knows he’s i) a tough assed nucca; and ii) he’s lucky as hell!!!! What a cute baby!!!

:no: awww man, being sick or injured SUCKS! i’ve been really sick in the past and i’ve learned to really appreciate having health and strength in my body. :bow: i pray that Tracy recovers fully (so he can enjoy that precious lil baby girl :love: ) :pray:

cues :whistle: Go is trying tell you something :headphones:

VDot says:

JLO – I meant to dap you up about your testimony yesterday :nun: Won’t he do it!

Just Looking says:

The Pearl! says:

@lovezoe…I believe I started watching L.A. Hair because of this very blog. They tickle me, but, um, yeah, they be acting straight fools up in Kimmie’s shop, don’t they?
      That China is TOUCHED :yes:

Did you see when she said, I’m at Disneyland walking with a tall man and now, I’m getting on a ride. :wtf:

She took crazy to a new level.

Donte is my fav….I :love: his comments.

Just Looking says:

@VDOT – Thanks :hug: He will work it out :nun: <<<< Praise Dance

I’m so not in the mood today. I haven’t done shyt. I’ve just been sitting at my desk staring off into space.

Im very happy to see TRACEY is coming along, I know he is beside his self about his BFF passing in this accident

Guinea Hen Slinga *Kah* Got That!! says:

me too :lol:

Aprilbaby says:

Off Topic:

Is anyone else disgusted by Christina Millian????

jeniefrumdabloc says:

*Kah* Got That!! says:

me too :lol:
      ~~~~~~~~~~~
      I think the first poster said this same thang at 7:59 AM :lol:

I just got back from the Mall. Had to get hubby a BDAY present

Aprilbaby says:

Off Topic:
      Is anyone else disgusted by Christina Millian????

she doing her usual whoerdom task :tea: so um yeah ……

Luvyn what you get em :popcorn:

lovezoe says:

Won’t He do it!!

SummerBaby says:

Off Topic:
      Is anyone else disgusted by Christina Millian????
      —————
      I’m not disgusted by her, but I don’t think she’s as “innocent” as she tries to portray.

Aprilbaby says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Aprilbaby says:
      Off Topic:
      Is anyone else disgusted by Christina Millian????
      she doing her usual whoerdom task :tea: so um yeah ……
      She isn’t even lowkey with her hoeness tho. At least be lowkey :haha:

lovezoe says:

CMilli is not known for her sound. :coffee: she seemed happiest when she was dating that Dre dude. Knowing Wayne she’ll be baby mama #5.

Aprilbaby says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

What C milli did?
      :popcorn:
      She is with Wayne now! Wasn’t her ex a part of Cash Money?

Some Oakley Polarized shades and Burberry cologne
      Almost piced me up two pair of shoes. :thankyou: GAWD I utilized some self control!

SummerBaby says:

What C milli did?
      ————-
      Did you see the pics of her & Lil Wayne holding hands at the I think the Espy awards?

Aprilbaby says:

SummerBaby says:

Off Topic:
      Is anyone else disgusted by Christina Millian????
      —————
      I didn’t even know she was going for innocent. I don’t get that from her at all.

Wasn’t her ex a part of Cash Money?
      ________________________

:think: sounds like strategic financial planning, to me… nothing to see here :tea: :lol:

What C milli did?

She is with Wayne now! Wasn’t her ex a part of Cash Money?
      ________________________

Come on… if you C Milli tho… Wayne got bread. Who she goin get better than that? She gotta think about her future.

SummerBaby says:

————–
      True :rofl: I meant in the way way she always tries to play innocent or the victim when her relationships don’t work

Just Looking says:

luVn_liFe… says:

Some Oakley Polarized shades and Burberry cologne
      ++++++++++++++++
      :thumpsup:

You taking him out to dinner, you cooking, or you you cooking :hump:

Wasting time says:

Good for Tracey!! :yahoo:

OAN:
      This chocolate Frosty is everrrythang (Katt Willimas VC)

Just Looking says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

What C milli did?
      She is with Wayne now! Wasn’t her ex a part of Cash Money?
      ________________________
      +++++++++++++++++++++
      Yeap

Just Looking says:

:offtopic: Like everything I talk about :tea:

Has anyone seen NONSTOP…Didn’t go to bed until 2am

THat was good flick

CARRY ON

Wasting time says:

Off Topic:
      Is anyone else disgusted by Christina Millian????

she doing her usual whoerdom task :tea: so um yeah ……
      ——————–
      I’m disgusted at lil Wayne. So you just gonna keep coming for The Dreams women and chit :no:

SummerBaby says:

—————–
      I thought she got a nice divorce settlement.

“She gotta think about her future.”
      __________________________

:yes: i just said this! (we all need some type of plan… :tea: )

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

Aprilbaby says:

Off Topic:
      Is anyone else disgusted by Christina Millian????

NOT DIGUSTED PER SE, BUT SHE SEEMS TO HAVE A PATTERN GOING…I BET NIVEA IS SOMEWHERE THINKING, EVERY DUDE I HAD OR WHAT? I HOPE SHE DON’T BE BABY MAMA #5.

@NANCY
      ““She gotta think about her future.”
      __________________________

i just said this! (we all need some type of plan… )
      __________________________________

Long bread trump everything with these hoes mayne.
      Wayne gremlin azz know the deal.

awwww Tracy’s baby looks just like him :love:

well at least how he used to look when he used to come out with no shirt on on Def Comedy Jam.

Aprilbaby says:

SummerBaby says:

—————–
      I thought she got a nice divorce settlement.
      I think he played her. Teddy Ruxpin that is.

The Pearl! says:

Just Looking says:

The Pearl! says:
      That China is TOUCHED :yes:
      She took crazy to a new level.
      Donte is my fav….I :love: his comments.
      That China is certifiable, ain’t she, though???? She’s scary. YOu see her runnin in the damned street stomping and shyt talkin bout some: I wanna go home” Bye, Dorothy!!! :bye:

That Kim is sure loyal, cuz, baybeee…China would be long gone from my shop and my shoots…glad they got rid of her weird, crazy, trife sister, too!
      Who doesn’t love Donte’s fine lil self!

VDot says:

Lil Wayne bee getting all the broads. :fistbump:

JL
      He doesn’t want to go out for DIN, he’s mother’s coming over to make him a POT Of SAUCE and cacciatore

Shyte we have a lot of :hump: alla the time :ashamed: Sooo :0)

He’s actually taking me to din tonight, bday is Monday

Aprilbaby says:

Wasting time says:

Off Topic:
      Is anyone else disgusted by Christina Millian????
      she doing her usual whoerdom task :tea: so um yeah ……
      ——————–
      He has been disgusting. I am just suprised at the women. I guess I’m not mature enough to turn my eyes off and just has sex with a gremlin like that and just see money. I think my box would stay dry. Gross

lovezoe says:

JL- nonstop was good

Wasting time says:

——————————
      :fistbump:
      Wayne one of those dude I got to fall down drunk to hump and he can only hit it from the back :yes:

Aprilbaby says:

I thought she got a nice divorce settlement.
      I think he played her. Teddy Ruxpin that is.
      ~~~~
      Yeah I don’t think she got anything but C.S. :shrug: And DreaM Just got married last weekend

I thought she got a nice divorce settlement.
      ________________________________

i don’t think one can ever be “too” financially comfortable :tea: i wanna find out first-hand, but i suspect this is the case :yes: :lol:

Tracy said fawk that…I gotta keep up with young fine woman I got! You better do it bruh! Get well soon!

lovezoe says:

So I heard Iggy for the first time yesterday. Fancy. Is her voice really like that. Don’t seen like that’s her

Wayne is gross, His mouth looks like it smells like 3 day old dog shyte that has been festering in the heat

:vomit:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

Jenie! what the prollem mis?!

:hug: nothing :love:

lovezoe says:

Its all fake :yes: including that fake Gwen Stefani singing on there :lol:

SummerBaby says:

i don’t think one can ever be “too” financially comfortable i wanna find out first-hand, but i suspect this is the case
      ————-
      I wanna find out too!!!

Wasting time says:

Aprilbaby says:

I thought she got a nice divorce settlement.
      I think he played her. Teddy Ruxpin that is.
      ~~~~
      ———————————
      Nivia dumb azz only got CS cause she cheated on Dream with Wayne and was pregnant by Wayne while still married to Dream …. Poor Poosie Management!

Just Looking says:

Saving Divorce Settlement, for when her tittes start to sag. :yes:

Nivea and Christina need to gone head and be in a relationship they ownself.

Cut out the (Milla) Men.

Technically they BEEN fawkin.

Somewhere @Man approves of my post.

Just Looking says:

@Bird – Did you see it last night. She talkn about stabbing somebody in the neck. She really does give Angela control over her.

Angela is young, pretty and talented. She whipped that heads out the chair in no time.

S/N – Dear Angela please remove that MilK Maid Scarf BRAID FROM roundst your head.

Glad to see Tracy up and moving :yes:
      C Mili is trying to secure her coins by an means necessary. She telling Kayak the same thing too! Watch what I say :tea: She got her giving head before performances and ish :lol:

lovezoe says:

Dream don’t left CMilli, got another pregnant beat her up and married another

Just Looking says:

@Taken – I called that woman in California this morning. :tea:

Done tried to tell Dubb 5 times. :mad:

lovezoe, Iggy’s voice is about as real as Niggy Minaj’s ass

they both fake as hell

nybrn2 says:

Glad to see he’s doing better

VDot says:

Back in the day I would do Wayne :ashamed: Depending on his charm, I’d probably let him sniff my pannies :yes:

“Milla”

Dubb, thank you for activism last night in the cause for the re-education of a “RACIST BISH” :ghost: :heart:

@COPY DAT
      “Nivea and Christina need to gone head and be in a relationship they ownself.

Cut out the (Milla) Men.

Technically they BEEN fawkin.

Somewhere @Man approves of my post.
      __________________________

:thumbsup:

If one of the two had money I think the other would have approached about a “relationship.”

Who gave TRACY a kidney? His EX wife Sabrina?

User! *bursts into tears* :cry:

why you aint tell me Big Freedia mama had passed?! LAWD! :crying1: i aint know :no:
      i only watch the show whenever i happen to catch it cause i can never remember when it’s scheduled to air. i just happened to catch it the other night and i was genuinely shocked when i realized what had happened :no:
      i was sitting up in the bed like :shocked: :ghost:

RIP Ms. Vera :nun:

The Pearl! says:

__
      I respect Angela’s hustle, but, um, yeah…that braid was not the bidness! :no:

Tried to watch LA Hair. Some mess about ordering a chair. Seemed too crazy for me to get my hair done there. I was like :no: I don’t care if she used Lance Stevenson to blow on Stevie Wonder’s head a being his front hair byke I ain’t going there :nono:

oooh Im sorry, Nan :(

if it makes you feel any better, his video for Explode is out today. he posted it on his social medias :bounce:

Wasting time says:

—————————–
      That’s why Kim is so :bounce: around her. She see her replacement :shrugs:
      Kim silly cause I would have gave Angela a piece and sat back and collected off her work and still did the stars who wanted me too. Had her in a long term; indentured hair servant contract and chit.

Has anyone watched Leanne and Eddie’s reality show…. lawd Eddie is damn fine :eek: fine as hell ya hear me :phew:

OpinionHated says:

This will make you bitter and angry – to know you in pain and have to go through all this rehab cause of one idiots bad decisions….

The Pearl! says:

@Wasting, I never thought Kim might be nervous about Angela’s skills…hmmmmm. You might be onto something there.

@Taken, I’d never get my hair done there, but they’re entertaining as HELL!!!

lovezoe says:

I figured her voice was fake

I despise LeeAnn. While his ex Brandi is tew much LeAnn ugly self knows she only got Eddie bc of the $. She kills me trying to be sexy and slick posting about “her boys” BISH you ain’t birth them kids and you cheated with the man when he was married!! :banned:
      No I ain’t seen it :lol: funny how they talked about Brandi on RHOBH… Now they on a show

if it makes you feel any better, his video for Explode is out today.
      ______________________________

chile i cant keep up :lol:
      all i still know is duffy! duffy! duffy! :buttshake:
      :buttshake: :buttshake:
      i just admired the relationship between him and his fiercely protective mom :heart:

Had her in a long term; indentured hair servant contract and chit.
      ______________________________

mmm-hmmmm… we see you, Barry Gordy! :lol:

Yeah the both of them ain’t shyt Taken :no: But lawd dude is fine as hell :phew: Yes he is :yes: those dimples and that salt and pepper hair :phew:

i just admired the relationship between him and his fiercely protective mom
      _________________________________

yeah me too. I definitely learned some lessons from Ms. Vera about how to create a confident child by letting them know you always have their back. :yes:

the video is low budget. you better off not watching it :lol: its in a wash house :facepalm: not even a fancy one like Nivea had. :smh:

Eddie Cibrian IS fine @Jenie. LeAnn homwrecker self shole is ugly but the whore can BLOW with them vocals.

Yeah the both of them ain’t shyt Taken But lawd dude is fine as hell Yes he is those dimples and that salt and pepper hair
      ———-
      :preach:
      LeAnne don’t deserve him :rotfl: I know he a dog. Don’t come for me

SummerBaby says:

:newpost:

VDot says:

sexy and slick posting about “her boys” BISH you ain’t birth

:yes: Chit like that will get you :box: clean in the mouth. Just disrespectful. You’re their step mammy. Stay in your lane hoe. :tea:

Just Looking says:

@Luvie – Nope it was his exgirlfriend, he broke up with her and was with somebody ex soon after

George Lopez, wife gave hers then he divorced her.

Then his show was cancelled.

God don’t like ugly…Grandma usta to add he ain’t to crazy about pretty. Sit your tail down.