Tranny video model upset with Mona Scott-Young

Sidney Starr

When transsexual video model Sidney Starr allegedly hooked up with washed up rapper Chingy, he saw the relationship as a fast track to stardom. But Sidney was passed over for a role on spin-off series Love & Hip Hop: Chicago. Without naming the show, Sidney vented his disappointment at producer Mona Scott-Young in an interview with Vlad TV.

Sidney Starr

“Let’s just say I was very close to making this.. particular show. And I believe that my situation is what stopped me,” said an emotional Sidney. “I just knew that I was going to make a change, and I was going to show the world that being who you are… it doesn’t matter.”

Sidney was given a second chance to audition for the show but he was unable to impress the producers.

Watch the interview and audition tape below.

79 Responses to “Tranny video model upset with Mona Scott-Young”

Beta says:

I remember seeing a video of this shim about 2 years ago walking down the street and nigs was just grabbing the ass ion know if they knew :eek:

Bootcampgirl says:

What’s up with all these related themed post Ms. Sandra :waiting:

Afiya says:

:smack: :bye: Shim, Mona said NOCANDO!! :shrug: Better Lick Next Time!!! :kona:

Beta says:

Right thur used to be hittin in the club :buttshake: really the chicken dance or whatever it was called :lol:

SOTHERNGRL says:

@Beta Chingy said he didnt know it was what it was. It just asked if they could take a pic with him and he said yes. I dont know id its true or not but the way these trannys if it has more than that pic it would have been all over the innanets. :shrug:

BullSweetness says:

:facepalm:

ALBoy says:

#Morganfreeman

Shehe ended his lole lityle career :lol:

Who was it on here that used to tell dumb folks yo go drink some bleach?!?! :thinking:

:tea:

MzTisch says:

She has been trying to break into the entertainment business all this time. Been on talk shows and all……… think it was Bill Cunningham. Her family wanted her to tell men that she was a he. She was refusing to do so.

Is this :wtf: FRIDAY?

With all these posts, Sandra acting like the folks she slams for pushing this shyt on folks.

Can we get a REAL/NATURAL TITTY/COOCH post. PLEASE! :pray:

Unshakable says:

Afiya,

Better lick next time….Was that a play on words or what? :rofl:

I thought the tranny just came out and said he lied to get put on and he was sorry for it. Maybe that is why he got put off the show before he was on it. Cause he lied :shrugs:

spiceykay says:

I’m confused because I thought in order to be on love and hip hop you have to either be in the rapper/singer or dating/married/baby mama to one. How would she fit Chingy claiming her? So confused

Unshakable says:

@MzTizch,

SheBoi betta be oh so careful……the wrong dude find this out, and SheBoi might get murked. Believe it or not, there are a few guys whose heterosexuality is not questionable.

MsTake imma go down there and read that book you posted :rollseyes:
    It better be good :chase:

OpinionHated says:

Confused cross dressing schitzo’s

:wtf: mayNE these post on tranny,gay and the like

:no:

OpinionHated says:

MY BOSS IS A PHUCKING SCUNT (Stupid + C*nt = SCUNT)…. uuurrrgghhh I want to drop kick him in his neck right now….

MzTisch says:

:crying1:
    :crying1:
    :crying1:

ima get fired AND banned, but that story may just be worth it :hi: :ghost:

Unshakable says:

@MisTake,

Why does that aberration in your gravi look like the Crypt Keeper’s fraternal twin? Just all kinds of misconduct on Friday. What more should i expect when you ack up Monday thru Thursday…… :rofl:

:hug: Hey Unshakable *tries to shake you up lightly* :kona:

:yawn:

Just had to see my boss :crying1: telling me about his dog that died.
    He knew the dog was ill he went out of town, doggie died while he was gone.
    He HOPES the doggie doesn’t feel like he was blowing him off and didn’t want to be bothered with him because he was sick
    :facepalm:

Unshakable says:

Jesus be an LGBTQ Encyclopedia Britannica, because i just can’t keep up with this movement. :facepalm:

Beta says:

@ Al boy I read you kept getting jacked and I see you from Bham chile when i lived in Westend they tore my ass up bytches stole the grill off my Cadillac ripped up my coupons in my car stole oranges cds my backpack with all my books in it busted my window out and stole my husband car battery we got the fukk on and ain’t looked back since

Long Time Lurker says:

__________________________________

she told us there was a method to her madness so just sit back and watch :tea:

VDot says:

It’s a lot of gay/tranny posts going on :lol: Let me scroll up and read real quick

Unshakable says:

@DTTS,

Aftanoon DTTS….. *drags out your name like Waymon did Shame on Low Down Dirty Shame*

Beta says:

Taken yo mama a G :hahaha: she don’t play

VDot says:

REAL/NATURAL TITTY/COOCH post

:rofl: You tired of this manufactured tuck and roll puss, huh?

Unshakable says:

Where the rest of da roses at?

*Scans the garden and proceeds to put out an apb / bolo for the missing roses*

That’d be me :grin: Said that just today
    @Unshake my gravie look like she some kin to yours. Said she feeling yourself.
    @IS: My life ain’t been no crystal stair. It wasn’t until I started telling people stuff that they were like :rofl: THAT ISH CRAY? I was like really??? Nah but for real my mom is the BEST! Wouldn’t trade her for nothing. Wasn’t rich but never wanted for nothing and she did it all mainly on her own. I give her much respect. But that temper :nono: She ain’t nothing nice. Once I hear an F word come out her mouth I be like :bite: It’s gonna be TROUBLE…. TROOUBBLE

VDot says:

(Stupid + C*nt = SCUNT)

You sure do got a way with insults. :lol: Keep it up! :thumbsup:

Bootcampgirl says:

Yall heard about them people in CA having dolls left on they front porch resembling their daughters? :bite: :steer: <—me getting the fck out of dodge…

ALBoy says:

@Betta I was in lipscom at the time stay long enough to get somewhere else

VDot says:

ripped up my coupons

Ummmmmm….. :rofl: :rofl: They were in there ferociously tearing up your coupons like “NO DISCOUNT FOR YOU BISH” :dead: and :ghost:

luVn_liFe… says:

Just had to see my boss telling me about his dog that died.
    He knew the dog was ill he went out of town, doggie died while he was gone.

yuck. thats one of the reasons I cant have a pet because who supposed to be cleaning up a big hairy stankin rigamortis dead ass dog? :nono:

my grandmother’s cat died IN the kitty litter box. she threw the whole thing in the incenerator. Im like aint you supposed to call somebody or something? you just threw it in the trash chute? :rofl: she crazy.

Beta says:

:huh:

BullSweetness says:

@opinion thank you Scunt properly describes a few people today.

@Misstaken you mom is ride or die. She ain’t new to it, she true to it.

ALBoy says:

When my car was broken in to they took my CD book and all my McDonald’s monopoly pieces and my spare tire

Beta says:

:hahaha: at the time my husband had the nerve to ask me you sure you a fukking somebody man cause this ish seems personal :rofl:

:offtopic: Like we on it. Some people have big balls :no: It never ceases to amaze me how neutral folks will straight up ask about another’s person’s pockets. I was meeting with someone and walked them out of the lobby. Ran into a old man walking around and I asked if he needed help. He points to one of the names on the wall and says so the _____ family are very well known here. Can you tell me how they made their money and their net worth? I am just curious? :waiting: I was like no I cannot. I have no idea. He just stood there like FOH :rolleyes: People do this all time. Ask me stuff like I know you work around a lot of those rich people and the well to do can you tell me x y z ???? I be like sure I can after you show me your most recent bank statements :tea:

Bootcampgirl says:

what kind of burglurizers (sp?) are these :rofl:

*places one porcelain doll on SRs fancy Smancy couch* :scared:

Beta says:

Al Boy I think these youngsters and fiends are the worst here :lol:

ALBoy says:

@Beta they need a daddy like me

Beta you was about to get hooked up by your collar for nothin huh?!? :rofl:

*places one porcelain doll on SRs fancy Smancy couch
    :ghost: What kinda hair the doll got? :crying1: Temple curls?

The porcelain dolls got them yt moms shook y’all!!! :rofl:

Afiya says:

spiceykay says:

^Just like these housewives shows, AIN’T NONE OF THESE HOES MURRIED… :wtf: is up with that? :think:

~~~~~~~~~~~
    :eek:

WHO DOES THAT!??

Beta says:

Dtts :yes: :lol:

Beta did you try to swing on him like I did Mister Take that one time? I was sitting there like :bite: SHI just got real :kona:

VDot says:

Taken – Yo mama was down there slapping folks with water hoses behind sh!tty azz kids??? :rofl: :rofl:

~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHO DOES THAT!??
    Um what else you posed to do with it? :blink: Give it fune for thousands of dollars and talk about the good times you had? I would have put my dead dog in the trash can and pulled him round the front to the curb Thursday night. When the truck came on Friday I would been like :cheers: Rest in Peace DAWG

Afiya says:

Them porcelain dolls were creepy looking…and that hoe talking about “I was just trying to be neighborly”…bitch, get yo life, make you wanna :shank: a hoe! :eek:

Wasting time says:

Um what else you posed to do with it?
    ——————————
    This sprite on my job has cremated all her cats and they in individual and personalized wood boxes

VDot says:

Rest in Peace DAWG

:rofl: We got a real live pet cemetary in my parent’s backyard. About 3 or 4 dogs, a cat, parakeets, hamsters, a snail :thinking: Oh yeah, and a lizard. Maybe more :shrug:

Afiya says:

What’s wrong with cremating the animals? :shrug:

We got about 4 dogs (that I know of) burred in our back yard :shrug:

spiceykay says:

So you have world star hip hop videos, well I will do one this weekend so I can get on a tv show too.

Beta says:

MisT hell nall mister built like a football player I ain’t stupid :hide:

but I did pepper spray my ex bf and proceeded to kick his ass :kona: I’m revealing to much of my identity now

Wasting time says:

:rofl: @Afiya I saw that this morning and was :bounce: especially when the parents were like the dolls favored their daughters.

aRoTh says:

Bootcampgirl says:

Yall heard about them people in CA having dolls left on they front porch resembling their daughters? <—me getting the fck out of dodge
    _________________________

YASSS! Turned out to be some ("crazy") church lady they all supposedly know, so they ain't going to investigate it any further.

Now if this lady is secretly/creepingly (not a word but so whet) leaving sh!t on my stoop and not knocking on the door, then yall need to investigate that hoe. HTF she know where WE live? Bish be on the back pew lookin at the lil girls like :eek: :bounce: while the parents runnin round the church like :woohoo: .

Now that you put it that way I could have summed up that whole story that way huh? :lol:
    But yea man. Them boys was just ugh. I mean how you 11 and 14 and you round here with drawls balled up in a front closet with full loads of SHAT on the inside like they were like :no: she ain’t finna see these and pushed them to the back of the closet. MF just wash them :cuss: But not with my clothes :nono: And you got to do a pre-wash in the sink with some dish detergent and slap it against the side of the sink to make the doo doo balls fall off :ghost: It’s a process she taught them.

VDot says:

I think it’s about time to sneak up out of here! Bye Yall :hi: Have a great weekend! Taken – email me if something good (especially if it’s extra ratchet) comes up! :lol:

Afiya says:

Wasting, that trick was mental :angry:

VDot says:

slap it against the side of the sink to make the doo doo balls fall off

:hurl: :nono:

What’s wrong with cremating the animals?
    I am not an animals person at all :no: Plus I hate that people put them on the same level as real people and kids so it’s nothing wrong with it. I just think it is a waste of money :shrugs:

IONO MsTake prolly :yes:

:cheer: Go Beta Go Beta! *spraying him DZown*

WHO DOES THAT!??
    ___________________________

:shrugs: what are you supposed to do with them? is there a proper procedure?

spiceykay says:

If we sharing Alabama break in stories, someone broke into my car for an open pack of spearmint gum. They didn’t have the decency to break a window they removed the whole key hole.

A friend of a friend house got broken into and they stole her food and shower curtains and rugs.

And you got to do a pre-wash in the sink with some dish detergent and slap it against the side of the sink to make the doo doo balls fall off It’s a process she taught them.
    ________________________

no you just throw them bishes in the garbage. :smh:

2Unruly says:

She looks like she could be related to Raven Symone. Her two tunes sound a little catchy.