Transsexual Student Demands Special Treatment at Christian University

Jayce Montgomery

A gender confused George Fox University student continues the national trend of using the government to force Christians into accommodating a sexual lifestyle.

Jaycen “Jayce” Montgomery, a biological female who is “transitioning to male,” filed a federal complaint against George Fox officials who refuse to let her reside in an all-male dormitory with her friends next year.

Jayce Montgomery

George Fox University is a private Christian seminary school in Newberg, Oregon, near Portland. Jayce registered there in 2013 as a female. Upon admission, she signed a waiver agreeing to abide by the school’s moral, ethical and spiritual policies.

At some point after her admission to the school, Jayce decided to start living as a male. A circuit court judge legally changed Jayce’s gender to male. Jayce is identified as male on her driver’s license.

According to Jayce’s attorney, the student has not undergone sex change surgery but she is under the care of a doctor who prescribed testosterone.

Jayce claims living in the all-female dormitory frustrates her because she has the “libido of a 14 year old boy.” In addition to giving females male characteristics such as a deep voice and facial hair, testosterone also increases libido.

“Living in a female dorm means that each day, the first thoughts I have are about my struggles living in a body that never felt right to me,” Jayce told the NY Times.

“I have the right, as any other male, to live on campus with males,” Jayce said.

Shortly before Jayce’s attorney filed for a Title IX discrimination complaint, the university requested and was granted a religious exemption from Title IX by The Department of Education.

The religious exemption infuriated Jayce’s mother, Janice, who created a Change.org petition to rally support for Jayce. Janice notes that Jayce plans to appeal the Department of Education’s ruling.

George Fox officials say they will allow Jayce to reside in an all-male dorm — if she proves she underwent a sex change.

In a statement on its website, George Fox states:

“Common residence halls are single-sex, defined anatomically. We are committed to residential access, and it is consistent with our beliefs and our community values that a presurgical transgendered person will be provided on-campus housing in appropriate alternative housing well-connected to the residential community. That person also has the option to live off campus.”

The school has been more than fair in its dealings with Jayce. George Fox offered to pay for off-campus housing where Jayce could live with other boys. When that offer was rejected, the school offered to provide a single room on-campus. But Jayce’s attorney claimed a single room would “psychologically harm” Jayce and deprive the student of the university social experience.

In other words, no amount of compromise will satisfy Jayce or her attorney.

Despite Jayce’s political motivations, the school and its students are fully supportive of her mental condition.

“I think the fact that Jayce is choosing to stay at George Fox shows the university community has been supportive of him during his whole experience here,” the university’s spokesman Rob Felton told the NY Times. “We may have a difference of opinion on appropriate housing, but all indications are he has been treated well by his peers, professors and our student life staff.”

78 Responses to “Transsexual Student Demands Special Treatment at Christian University”

bama_n_jersey says:

**********************

:smack: so you just want to manufacture a crisis huh??? Why not take the housing and keep it moving? Errbody wants to be heard….

VDot says:

********************************

Tape on a fake dack and keep it moving.

*sigh* I’m tired of this tranny/transgender/LGBT talk. I just don’t care enough.

ShadeQueen46 says:

I really think they do stuff like this to get attention. Just like the gay couple that got mad at a Christian bakery for not wanting to make their cake. You already know it’s Christian based so why bother?! Nobody has to do anything just because your gay. Want a cookie?

SummerBaby says:

My daughters are going to college this fall & I was just thinking about this type of issue & wondered how colleges handle it.

Wasting time says:

smh… All the options the school offered seemed fair. Especially a single occupancy room so I don’t understand what he is after

LaceJagger says:

Jayce,

Just move to an off campus apartment or transfer to a university. I’m tired of hearing stories like this. Stop forcing your choice of lifestyle on ppl. Btw Good morning Sandra…

VDot says:

But Jayce’s attorney claimed a single room would “psychologically harm”

:eyeroll: You just said you had the libido of a 14 year old boy. Take the room so you can spend all day :jack: off in socks and pillowcases. Sheesh :eyeroll:

:thinking: Sandra, you have a google alert set up don’t you for these types of stories don’t you? :huh:

George Fox University is a private Christian seminary
    _________________________________________
    …………………….. ^^^^^^ this alone says FAWK YO FEELINGS :tea: go to a public school if you want the rules changed ….. Folks kill me :rolleyes:

LaceJagger says:

***transfer to another university

and they have the right to deny yo azz :rules: fawk out of here :nono: sick of folks…. where the hell do you get off making these folks change their PRIVATE INSTITUTION RULES :tea: ugh folks make me damn sick !

We bout to sue our way into not having gender anything.
    :facepalm:

I guess we still on punishment :crying:

trap posts, Obama posts, gay posts, or Obama is gay posts. :wail:

we sorry for whatever we did, Sandra!

Nah bytch sounds mental to me :tea: you need to seek another doctor :coffee:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

We bout to sue our way into not having gender anything.
    :facepalm:
    I know I know Lawd :facepalm:

SummerBaby says:

—————
    :cosign:

HOW DARE SHE STEREOTYPE 14 YEAR OLD BOYS!! :mad:

LaceJagger says:

Jayce,

Chile all this whinning :violin: I’m so sick of this shyt ugh :rolleyes:

RICHE_RICH says:

Oh wow. As a person of the LGBT community, I feel the gays should cut it out. It’s not that serious babe. Just go to school and get you’re education. Good Morning Roses I’m new.

:welcome: to the family @ RICHE_RICH! :wave:

SunRiseBlossom says:

User Friendly says:

I guess we still on punishment

trap posts, Obama posts, gay posts, or Obama is gay posts.

we sorry for whatever we did, Sandra! :crying:

______________________________________________________

*stands beside you* :crying:

Matchsticks says:

Stories like this are intended to try and debunk any establishment that has guidelines to how it operates….

I look at stuff like this as why would a black or Jew try to sue the KKK for denying them membership??? :eek:

Sounds crazy, yes, so does this… :facepalm:

ShadeQueen46 says:

@wasting SHE wants attention :tea:

SunRiseBlossom says:

:welcome: RICHIE_RICHIE

Wasting time says:

:welcome: RICHIE_RICHIE

SummerBaby says:

:welcome: Riche_Rich

zurishay says:

So she demands to live with the men because if she lives with women she would be too horny to compose herself??? That shounds like a pre-rapist.

And yall wonder why people don’t like their children around nasty transsexuals and gay men. They cannot control themselves. Its sickening and perverted.

datsmdubya2u says:

:rofl: sandra is sick of the :gay:

The should have been THE END of the whole case :no:

______
    :wtf: I CAN’T. These entitled son a bish kids these days and the parents that pacify them need to eat one thousand dacks.

Bish you in Oregon! You barely have the right to be a colored in Oregon let alone be a queer one. Sitcho azz down.

Afiya says:

:smack: End the week with this mess…start another week with THIS MESS :facepalm: :crying1:

Off Topic: POWER: Ghost is AN IDIOT… :smh:

RICHE_RICH says:

Thanks Sandra and the family

SunRiseBlossom says:

I’m Sorry but she makes an (opposite of cute) dude? *my opinion* She wouldn’t be able to come any where close to my :buttshake:

zurishay says:

This is why I say something mentally off. You mean to tell me :tea: you can’t control your sexual urges :nono: ya azz should be in school to get your education not to see how many orgasms you can get :rules: priorities smh !!

Matchsticks says:

Off Topic: POWER: Ghost is AN IDIOT…

:yes:

SummerBaby says:

——————-
    :rofl: True indeed

Afiya says:

TRICK, get cyo LIFE…somewhere ELSE!!! :rolleyes:

GONE to another school that accepts your lifestyle…this school does not…and they have that right…GONE NOW…KICK ROCKS :angry:

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

The should have been THE END of the whole case :no:
    ______

I told my friend this generation is the generation of entitlement :tea: like somebody owe their azzes :tea: they don’t want to pay no dues

SummerBaby says:

Off Topic: POWER: Ghost is AN IDIOT…
    :yes: him & Tommy are both slippin.

SunRiseBlossom says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

This is why I say something mentally off. You mean to tell me you can’t control your sexual urges ya azz should be in school to get your education not to see how many orgasms you can get priorities smh !!
    _____________________________________________________
    EXACTLY!!!!!!! :applause:

Matchsticks says:

Off Topic: POWER: Ghost is AN IDIOT…
    :yes:

:stop: no spoilers …. I haven’t seen the last episode

Buttercup says:

===========
    And here comes Dubb with the slaying :ghost:

bama_n_jersey says:

I may have to do a weekend of watching Power. You all are making it sound interesting….

What does her libido have to do with her education again? :thinking:

I want this person to look up Oregon exclusion laws and do some research. They tried to eradicate us from the entire state of Oregon as recently as 85 years ago. But u trying to be a black she male there in 2014? Oregon is not that place

iscream says:

So only gay people should have rights? I heard they’re now doing training at jobs so confused (I guess Bi) men are allowed to use the women restrooms. Why do I as a woman have to be trained to accept that… So sick of being force fed to accept something I wasn’t against in the first place. They make you want to be anti gay with all these damn rules.

Lovely One says:

“George Fox University is a private Christian seminary school…”
    —————————————————–
    Seminary school? As in school for studying the bible so you can possibly lead a flock of people :sideeye:

Afiya says:

:phew: GOOD THING I saw Matchsticks comment…cause I was about to go in on these…well, both them fools (ghost & tommy) :yes:

AND 50…LAWD, with them waves :bite:

Afiya says:

:oops: MY GAG… Jenie, I won’t say anymore :hug:

Wasting time says:

Off Topic: POWER: Ghost is AN IDIOT
    ———————-
    I knew it was Kanan. He wants to come home
    and hop in his spot with no issues. Rollo knew the deal but he gone now

Buttercup says:

Mrs. Time, I saw your post downstairs :kiss:

I’m doing well. Just enjoying a little downtime before my manager gets into the office. I wish my coworkers and I would’ve reached an agreement to come in a couple of hours late :cry:

What’s going on with you?

VDot says:

:welcome: to the family @ RICHE_RICH! :wave:

Which family you talking Sandra? Fam Family? Or Rose Garden Family? Or Both? :winky: :tea: :lol: iKid, Welcome Rich Dollarz! :hi:

bama_n_jersey says:

They make you want to be anti gay with all these damn rules.
    **************
    :yes:

SANDRA
    “Sandra…I really want you to consider doing a “Power” recap or something on this blog on Monday morn. Next season perhaps since there is only one epi left this season. but looks like most of us watch it. Thanks.”-WHO DAT

Don’t do that chit Sandra.

MzTisch says:

Tasha been on some bullshat all season, but I felt for her. I’ve been in my feelings for a couple of weeks though, so it may be that.

Morning! :biggrin:

Matchsticks says:

‘Power’ is such a good show…I didn’t think I’d get sucked into it like this, it’s just like ‘The Wire’…the sex scenes are a little over the top, but I don’t mind… :lol: :ashamed:

They make you want to be anti gay with all these damn rules.
    _________________________

so yall really be thinking these “LaTrece” stories are real :huh:

VDot says:

@V : Check your :pc:

******************

Responded!

Slow petty hand claps :claps: Welcome Rich as FOK
    Pearl is not going to like you. She hate arrogant people. Your name :nono: You and Neyo on her list :rofl: everybody ain’t able!!!!

Matchsticks says:

I want to feel sorry for Tasha, but I don’t…reason being is because she didn’t marry Ghost for the right reasons anyway, and vice versa…their marriage is on some ol’ shakey ride or die street game mess, and she is all about the glitz and glamour of the lifestyle…I think she’s in the process of finding herself…

VDot says:

I keep trying to watch because I want to participate. I keep falling asleep :( . I’m up to an episode and a half :lol:

SummerBaby says:

———–
    :cosign: but why does Omari always play the cheating husband in practically every role?!

San ah make ya dance says:

:hailnaw: TO this post and I haven’t even read the post :tea:
    :newpost: Yall

Matchsticks says:

SummerBaby says:

———–
    _______

IKR! …and I’m tired of looking at his ass, as nice as his body is, I’m tired of seeing him pounding it out… :hunching:

Afiya says:

:welcome: Riche Rich :hi: R U a male or female? Have you received your welcome packet? Mainly when was the last time you 360d?

:kona:

San ah make ya dance says:

————-
    So she can still buss it wide open :eek:

I keep trying to watch because I want to participate. I keep falling asleep . I’m up to an episode and a half

you better than me. I havent even figured out what channel it comes on :facepalm:

datsmdubya2u says:

@man

I haven’t seen power yet. Do you not like it? If so why?

San ah make ya dance says:

—————–
    Bye Bye Now :bye: :ghost:

MissL says:

I’m so sick of this chit, there are real problems in this world than this lil girl crying over nonsense. I mean maybe I should file a complaint or something against NYC for discontinuing section 8 cus my rent shole is high :crying:

MissL says:

oh good morning Awntea Sandra :yahoo:

inter_loop says:

Wait. So the school has offered to pay for off-campus living arrangements and there’s still a lawsuit? I smell an attention wh%£{!

JJSPLAYHOUSE says:

Why auntie Sandy not commenting on posts anymore???? :mad:

You are not logged in. You must be logged in to post a comment.