Why Britney Spears Lip Syncs in Concerts

Britney Spears and Dallas Austin

Pop star Britney Spears is busted — in more ways than one. Someone uploaded an audio to YouTube that showcases Britney’s raw, naked vocals without auto-tune to mask her deplorable lack of talent.

Britney’s son “Alien” is off last year’s flop Britney Jean album, according to Page Six.

Producer William Orbit defended the leaked version — he claimed it was recorded as Spears was “warming up” and that whoever posted it was being “unkind.”

Orbit’s impressive pop resumé includes Madonna’s “Ray of Light” album and All Saints’ “Pure Shores.”

“Warming up is essential if you’re a pro, as it is with a runner doing stretches, and it takes a while to do properly,” Orbit wrote on Facebook after being made aware of the leaked version of “Alien.”

“I’ve heard all manner of sounds emitted during warmups. The point is that it is not supposed to be shared with millions of listeners.
“A generous singer will put something down the mic to help the engineer get their systems warmed up and at the right level, maybe whilst having a cup of herb tea and checking through lyrics before the session really kicks off. It’s not expected to be a ‘take’.”

Click below to listen if the video doesn’t work.

52 Responses to “Why Britney Spears Lip Syncs in Concerts”

CHA CHA says:

Britney’s son “Alien” :coffee: Well you know :shrug:

Hershey says:

Is this really Kim Zolcziak? :blink: smmfh! I blame Kandi Burruss for yt women’s with tacky weaves sanging off key and getting paid for it :whistle: the rang ain’t mean a thanggggg ayannnnggggggggggg

Hershey says:

I think Auntie meant to say her sonG Alien is off last years flop…. #YOUAREWELCOME AUNTIE

VDot says:

I :love: Britney’s trashy azz! Who thought she could sing anyway? :shrug:

Wasting time says:

Cause she can’t sing!

sassyshe says:

Brittany was the JLo of the white chicks, couldnt sing outside of a studio manipulation but could perform her arse off, hence why people put up with her crazy

San ah make ya dance says:

WHO CARES! SHE STILL HAS CONCERTS :blink: From downstairs…

@Jenie you should’ve just bought some flexi rods @ the BSS. Wayyyyy cheaper :tea:

VDot says:

I :love: Britney’s trashy azz! Who thought she could sing anyway? :shrug:
    ___________________________________

Zactly!!! Everytime I hear her sing, I think of the sprite chick on The Last Dragon that was trying to get her video played.

:thinks: I hope yall know who I’m talking about and I didn’t date myself for nothing.

even the finished product has never sounded good :shrugs: ppl dont like Brit Brat for her vocal skills. ppl like her because she looked like a fukkable teenager back in the 90s with that school girl uniform on.

as Chris Crocker would say, “leave Britney Alone :crying:

Chile this is old news. Really old. Like 15 years old. Errbody know Britney cain’t sing a lick. She came out right at the start of the “we rather they be cute and be able to dance than have vocal ability” era that is still in effect.

Hershey says:

Isn’t she still in Vegas getting paid out the whazoo? Chile sang or nah, she’s very rich. I never thought she could sing and her dancing is alright, but I like her because she’s tacky and owns it :lol:

VDot says:

+++++++++++++++++++

Sho Nuff :lol:

“Why Britney Spears Lip Syncs in Concerts”
    _____________________________________

um, cause the bish caint sang? :shrug:

could perform her arse off, hence why people put up with her crazy
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    And she caint do that anymore either. Her Vegas shows always get bad reviews
    :smack:

MMG artist Fat Trel’s baby mama put all his business in the street including the fact that he slept with Young Money artist Tyga’s baby mama Blac Chyna while their son King Cairo was sleeping in the next room.
    ~~~~~THIS ARTIST Fat TREL :shrug: Bm says chYna screwing dudes in TYGA’s house
    :tea:
    Im afraid for her if that pic was really of ChYna a few weeks back
    :bite:

:offtopic: real quick.

Do any of the married folks or formerly married folks ever get anniversary gifts based on that list of what to get for each anniversary? I mistakenly told hubby our wood anniversary is tomorrow and thought it would be fun for us to get each other wood gifts. I just found out that this is actually our Fruit/Flower anniversary. What the heck can I get for a man in that category? Keep in mind that he is allergic to most fruit and I am allergic to flowers. Ain’t that some mess? No idea is too silly.

libra80sbaby says:

Hershey says:

Chyna giving it away like that? :blink:

~~~~~~~~~~
    BIRD
    What on Earth are you speaking off???

Bird get some fruit scented bawdy oils and go to town with it on a massage :thumbsup:

I dont have no man but Im just guessing. Happy Annivesary tho :partyhat: enjoy it :)

DAMN HERSH, :hide: bustas PIC :kona:

CHA CHA says:

@Hershey I know…I was being obnoxious :smile: Brittney is the shyt, she gets the people going! This lil tidbit wont make her or break her….She is one of my favorite non brown sistas!

User Friendly says:

Bird get some fruit scented bawdy oils and go to town with it on a massage
    ********************

Thank you!!! I’m using that. I also just saw on a site that we could make and enjoy chocolate covered strawberries together. I THINK he can eat strawberries. Yup. Those will be my gifts. That was quick.

~~~~~~~~~~~
    How this FAT BOI???
    Brit never could sing :shrugs: People thought she got better???

BIRD
    What on Earth are you speaking off???
    __________________________

there’s a list on Wiki of which anniversary is which. too long to copy and paste. Fruit is for the 4th year. Wood is for the 5th year.

Im still on the hopes and dreams anniversary cuz I aint got no man :confused: dont really want nan either :tea:

CHA CHA says:

@ Bird go on Pint EREST…they have a bazillion ideas :hug:
    I am happily married this year was 7 but I dont go buy that gift thing…I do know on our 10th I want a HUGE ROCK an upgrade like Kirk did Rasheeda :yahoo:

Hershey says:

CHA CHA says:

@Hershey I know…I was being obnoxious Brittney is the shyt, she gets the people going! This lil tidbit wont make her or break her….She is one of my favorite non brown sistas!

_______________________________

my bad Cha Cha :lol: I like her too she gets a pass from me all yea rlong, speshully when she shaved her head and said not on MY watch!!! You ain’t testing my pee today! #HOODSHYT lol

What is a WOOD Anniversary BiRD,when ya’ll first :hump:

Hershey says:

luVn_liFe… says:

DAMN HERSH, bustas PIC
    ___________________________

He is eatin greedy, all his necks are full and satisfied :lol:

User Friendly says:

BIRD
    What on Earth are you speaking off???
    __________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~
    OH, Never heard of it.

CHA CHA says:

I do know on our 10th I want a HUGE ROCK an upgrade like Kirk did Rasheeda
    ***********************

That’s what got us on the list. He said something about diamonds and I told him we ain’t there yet, but when we get there think BIG. He always gets me jewelry, but for that one we need to be talking in carats. :yes:

zurishay says:

Britney Spears and Kim Zolciak sound just alike. :headphone:

OH, Never heard of it.

really? im surprised cuz you like fancy shyt and I think there is one with crystal. get you some make up gifts, girl :thumbsup:

Britney was the ONLIEST one on Mickey Mouse Club that couldnt sing. When she was preteen. Twenty plus years ago. So we surprised NOW b/c…..????

*confuzzled*

Its too late. She has already sold MILLIONS of albums so oh de dayum well.

bama_n_jersey says:

@Bird…I have no idea, but this is our Fruit/Flower anniversary year also and I would like to hear the suggestions.

CHA CHA says:

Oh ok, Yeah I got an upgrade for the 7th year too…but Im talking massive…I really dont like gaudy jewelry like that but I will be hand heavy.. shyt 10 years is a long fcking time these days….by the way CONGRAATS on the upcoming anniversary I remember when you got married like it was yesterday :2dance:

luVn_liFe… says:

OH, Never heard of it.
    ************************

Really? The list predates the existence of Wiki. But there is a traditional one and now there is modern one. I like tradition so I’ll stick with that. Anywhere, here you go. On the list below from the Hallmark site the first gift listed is traditional. Second is modern.

1st

50th

Gold

Gold

60th

Diamond

Diamond

User Friendly says: OH, Never heard of it.

~~~~~~
    IoN wanna get that typa thang started, Every month I have an occasion to buy for :phew: which always leads me to buy myself something
    Sounds Like fun though
    :wink:

Just Looking says:

My ears are bleeding….And now my left earphone is defective.

:mad: :cuss:

Brit also has a Grammy if I aint mistaken. An OLD one. So its WAY too late to GAF about her “singing”.

Just Looking says:

1st
    Paper <<<<< This means Cash or Checks

JusLookn Version, This does not mean Stationary

YEAP

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ Dubb – What was I talkn bout? Handicap not getting a job?

I forget and was too lazy to look…

Im :lame:

CHA CHA says:

*****************************

I almost shed a little thug tear. I was thinking how I been on this site for years before I met hubby and so Sandy and some of you been there since the beginning. I may have even talked to yall about how I met this hot guy, but that he wasn’t calling me. That’s how it all started. I know Ion’t know yall from Adam, but that means something to me for some reason.

Milky says:

ret to go :crying:

________________________________

yeah they mines well had told us that Janet Jackson has never hit a note in her life and beyonce has a tumbleweed weave. shocking, mind blowing even :tea:

:hugs:
    On another note I keep getting called on my cell for ish because people don’t see my at my desk and have questions. I ain’t applied for one job :wails: I even stopped by my desk and did a little work from there because I needed to print some stuff out

Milky says:

@bird Congratulations!!!! I just had my 15 year anniversay in April… It is rare for folks to be married for 10, 20, 30 years. I love to see it!!!!! :trophy:

I AINT MADATCHA says:

I hope yall know who I’m talking about and I didn’t date myself for nothing.

___________________________

You dated me LTL. :wink: All I can remember is that gawdawful song by Vanity n/k/a Ms. Matthews.

*Nevah say Nevah….at heaven’s ellevayda door* Ugghhh!

Milky says: I just had my 15 year anniversay in April… It is rare for folks to be married for 10, 20, 30 years. I love to see it!!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    It sure is, CONGRATS To the BOTH OF YOU :party: and Cha CHA too. 7yrs is a long time
    :thumbsup:

:newpost:

tintin1979 says:

dancing and singing is hard.

You are not logged in. You must be logged in to post a comment.