Yaya DaCosta as Whitney Houston

Yaya DaCosta as Whitney Houston

America’s Next Top Model contestant Yaya DaCosta landed the role of Whitney Houston in Lifetime Network’s new biopic on the singer’s life and death. The biopic is in the production stages, and Yaya recreated Whitney’s 1987 album cover in a photo shoot. “I just looked at the picture and did the pose,” she told Entertainment Weekly.

Yaya DaCosta as Whitney Houston

Former Disney actress Zendaya Coleman walked out on another biopic bankrolled by Lifetime Network. The Aaliyah project was put on hold after Aaliyah’s family refused to give the network rights to use her music in the TV film.

• Eva Pigford Gets Full Custody of Her Daughter
  • Tocarra Caught Wearing Fake Louis Vuitton Handbag?
  • Black ignorance on display in mainstream media
  • New Couple Alert? Eva Pigford and Mystery Woman

174 Responses to “Yaya DaCosta as Whitney Houston”

They could have did better with that wig but other than that :thumbsup:

VDot says:

:listen: IIIIII Wanna dance with somebody, I wanna feel the heat with somebody :happy:

I read an interview that Angela is not going to touch on her death :tea:

libra80sbaby says:

Good job YahYah!! Why it seem like the folks who LOSE these competition reality shows do a better job in the industry than the winners? IE. Jen Hudson, Yah Yah :thinking:

libra80sbaby says:

IIIIII Wanna dance with somebody, I wanna feel the heat with somebody
      ~~~~~~~~
      This reminds me of Ya’ll Crazy :D

Hershey says:

Go head on Yaya!!!!! Do it Soror Bassett! :heart: them both!

Cause when the night falls :whistle: my lonely heart calls :headphones:

Afiya says:

She look like her, BUT, can she SANG??? :thinking:

Beta says:

I wanna feel the heat with somebody :dance:

Ms. YaYa says:

Thanks for all the support but I ain’t do nothing :thankyou:

free says:

she better do what it do! and i can agree with angie b not wanting to play the tragic female all the time. tina was enough.

libra80sbaby says:

_______________________________

so you just gonna make her have a H in her name, huh? :rofl:

you are right though, the other runner up (from AI), Clay Aiken is running for government office now and Toccara keeps a job.

Go head on Yaya!!!!! Do it Soror Bassett! :heart: them both!
      ______________________________
      *Pushes everybody else out of the way* Soror?? :huh: We dapped up before? You set trip claiming Osceola McCarthy Adams??????
      On the low I think I already knew this :gossip: But it’s too late to reign the joke byke in now

sassyshe says:

Yeah the biopic is going to touch on her and Bobby’s relationship. I wonder if they are going to show the crack pipes but I hope not, I :love: me some Whitney and always feigned ignorance when negative things were said about her

Ms. YaYa says: Thanks for all the support but I ain’t do nothing
      ~~~
      lol

Beta says:

I wanna feel the heat with somebody

Yeahhhhhhh :yahoo: I wanna dance with somebody :whistle: with somebody who loves me :dance: dance with me baby …. Do ya wanna dance :whistle:

Ms. YaYa says:

Thanks for all the support but I ain’t do nothing

I see somebody got out of that Lebron post real quick like :hahaha:
      *sucks my laugh in real tight and quick* Anyways :confused:
      Rah rah rah Ya Ya congrats. I always like her. She is talented.

Clay Aiken is running for government office now and Toccara keeps a job.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Clay wont that seat and 90K a year in child Support :huh:

laterthannever says:

Love yaya!

____________________________

:lol: at Toccara showing her support for Yaya

Clay wont that seat and 90K a year in child Support
      __________________________

:shocked: say what nah? who is paying who child support?? I thought he had a surrogate? :popcorn:

Ms. YaYa says:

Thanks for all the support but I ain’t do nothing
      ____________________________

:rofl: :chase:
      :phew: :rofl:

@Hersh and Is: I am glad I am not a big cereal eater because I would probably hate them after potty training that way :hurl: The smell of piss and fruit loops is not the business.
      We got to start doing something though because he likes to be naked and then hold his choo choo and go :whistle: weee weee weee weee weee weee
      :crying1: I be like STOP PLAYING WITH IT BEFORE YOU BREAK IT :angry: My husband be like :claps: YEAAAA SON! SHOW ‘EM YOU BIG AND LITTLE AT THE SAME TIME.

Ms. YaYa says:
      Thanks for all the support but I ain’t do nothing

:lol: We know :eek:

They damn near have the same teeth :thinking:

VDot says:

YEAAAA SON! SHOW ‘EM YOU BIG AND LITTLE AT THE SAME TIME.

:dead: :dead: :casket:

Blog YaYa say she famous or nah? :crying1: :ghost:

Beta says:

Jenie :thumbsup: one of my many Nippy favorites

VDot says:

They could have teased that wig a little more. But then again, it does look like those wigs Whitney used to wear on Being Bobby Brown. Matter of fact, let me go watch an episode. :rofl:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Yaya looks OLD!

Agreed older than young Whitney :thinking: I think its the frown lines around her mouth … nevertheless pretty close :yes:

VDot says:

They could have teased that wig a little more.

I said theeeee exact same thing :hahaha:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

BUT, can she SANG??? :think:
      :popcorn:

They using Whitney singing voice :nun: Thank God cause no one can touch the young Whitney no one :bow:

@VDot: They sew mannish my men :hahaha: Taken1 walks around with his chest all out like he swole. I have to rush him to the tub when I take his clothes off because he likes to piss on the floor. I know one week I mopped my bathroom floor 3 times because I kept smelling piss. Turns out this sucka done pissed UP the wall :facepalm: He talented.

That is a 1987 cover. Not 97.

By almost 1997 she was saying crack is whack

Hershey says:

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

Go head on Yaya!!!!! Do it Soror Bassett! them both!
      ______________________________
      *Pushes everybody else out of the way* Soror?? We dapped up before? You set trip claiming Osceola McCarthy Adams??????
      On the low I think I already knew this But it’s too late to reign the joke byke in now

_______________________________________________

Straight claiming Black, Carter and Mrs. Coleman as well…just had my DELTAversary in April :waves: we done dapped it up before inchea

@JENIE
      “Yaya looks OLD!

Agreed older than young Whitney I think its the frown lines around her mouth … nevertheless pretty close
      __________________________

I guess she is portraying a 20-25 yr career so it will be good when she is playing older, cracked out Whitney.

Yaya wig looks like synthetic hair …. :lol: till this day I still love Whitney’s wigs :yes: heads over to youtube to watch her videos :typing:

My husband be like :clap: YEAAAA SON! SHOW ‘EM YOU BIG AND LITTLE AT THE SAME TIME.
      ____________________________________

:ghost:

@user Clay’s surrogate is PAYING HIM Child support, How they do that!

That is a 1987 cover. Not 97.
      By almost 1997 she was saying crack is whack

Dubb you be on it :fistbump: or early 2000

I read an interview that Angela is not going to touch on her death :tea:
      ———————–
      What!
      So it’s going to stop with her sliding into the tub?
      I don’t get it . .. .

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

@VDot: They sew mannish my men Taken1 walks around with his chest all out like he swole. I have to rush him to the tub when I take his clothes off because he likes to piss on the floor. I know one week I mopped my bathroom floor 3 times because I kept smelling piss. Turns out this sucka done pissed UP the wall He talented.

I know one time I washed the walls and wondered by the water was turning yellow. I swear them fukkas will piss on anything. they all got a little R. Kelly in them at that age. little boys are so fuggin nasty (big boys too).

VDot says:

So it’s going to stop with her sliding into the tub?

:yes: And then fade to black.

Go on somewhere Time Waster! :chase: :lol:

luVn_liFe… says:

@user Clay’s surrogate is PAYING HIM Child support, How they do that!

:eek: what in the figgity fukk? flag on the play! flag on the gat dam play!!!! :rules:

Chile why when I go to the youtube and press play a damn meth commercial of a overdosing man comes on :dead:

VDot says:

I refuse to change my nephew. I hand him straight to my sis like :nono: that lil nucca is not about to piss on me :no:

They using Whitney singing voice :nun:
      _________________________

:fistbump: this was a good decision :yes:

Angela didnt sing in Whats Love got to do with it, but now that I really think about it Tina Turner doesnt sing. She just be hollerin and shimmying.

Whitney can’t dance worth a shyt :lol: but her smile lights up the whole video :lol: Like for real :yes:

they all got a little R. Kelly in them at that age
      __________________________

:ghost:

All the man that I need might be one of my favorites by her :nun:

Ni ni says:

Why didn’t they get Beyoncé to play Whitney
      :hahaha: I’m j/k, but Yaya doesn’t have to be able to sing they can play pre recorded tracks.

User Friendly says:

Chile Tina is my chick chile :yahoo: her voice was unique …. have you seen a Tina concert :nun: she puts on a show…. :yahoo:

Wasting time says:

I’m saying though Dot. I need all that and a little “behind” the scenes of the funeral! They better touch on her GF too :yes:

@user Clay’s surrogate is PAYING HIM Child support, How they do that!
      ____________________________________

well if Clayra can’t support the child, why not just return it to the surrogate if she gonna have to financially support it anyway? :wtf:

Tina is a legend :nun:

Afiya says:

@Jenie

AGT had a chick on last night (rerun I think) that if you closed your eyes you would have sworn it was WHITNEY, that bi-racial byotch could SANG some Whitney…with no strain! :yes:

Chile Whitney voice was powerful as hell the way she owned a stage :nun:

luVn_liFe says:

@user Clay’s surrogate is PAYING HIM Child support, How they do that!

You ladies aren’t paying attention to what’s happening around you.

Afiya says:

@Jenie
      :thinking:

rockstar says:

I think she will do the role justice. If you want to see some good acting from her. Check out that Raphael Saadiq video GOOD MAN with her in it. I really thought she was crazy.

WhizKidd2025 says:

I still miss Whitney…

@Soror: I think everyone’s is in April just about!! :lol:

Sandra Rose says: @user Clay’s surrogate is PAYING HIM Child support, How they do that!

You ladies aren’t paying attention to what’s happening around you.
      ~~~~~~~
      Im bout to slide Outta this office to go grocery shopping, PLZ Enlighten us.
      BBL
      :pigsfly:

All the man that I need might be one of my favorites by her

___________________________________

Jenie! mine too! i swear i had just downloaded it off itunes (even though i already have that album) right before she passed – i ain’t played it since though, cause i start welling-up soon as it starts playing :sad: :wail:

:lol: Who, Robyn?

:thinking: Who gon play Ray J?

All the man that I need might be one of my favorites by her
      —————————-
      I Want to Run to You
      She SANG that song!
      I’m about to play it

they all got a little R. Kelly in them at that age
      __________________________

THEY SURE DO!!! :hahaha: Straight mystified about the piss. Magical piss. Put it in the air piss!
      Sung like User about that Outkast song
      :whistle: I BE I BE ON THAT PISS ALL DAY! IF YOU WANT SOME YOU CAN FIND IT ….IN the AIR! :danban: IN THE AIR! :danban: IN THE AIR!!!:danban:
      :ghost:

Wasting time says:

:thinking: Who gon play Ray J?
      —————–
      Ray J as himself
      :shrugs: he ain’t doing chit !

You ladies aren’t paying attention to what’s happening around you.

__________________________________

:eek:
      *looks around office* :shrug: :rofl:
      j/k Sandra… i think i see where you’re headed, but i’ll wait for you to tell us :popcorn:

All the man that I need might be one of my favorites by her
      —————————-
      I Want to Run to You
      She SANG that song!
      I’m about to play it

I’m on a Whitney binge right now on the youtube :yes:

So it’s going to stop with her sliding into the tub?
      I swear on everything I love and the wide byke of steroid teenage bullied Jesus I hate that I love ya’ll. So you think :crying1: Can’t even get my words out. They gone play Dance with Somebody and she is going to sashay over to the tub… climb in like :yawn: close her eyes and then Tamela Mann gone walk up eclipsing her and start singing :violin: TAKE ME TO THE KIIIINNNGGGG and then the credits will roll? You are one raggedy dusty BISH for that one :hahaha:

_____________________________

:wtf: :rofl:

sassyshe says:

but Yaya doesn’t have to be able to sing they can play pre recorded tracks.

____________________________________________________________________
      Unlike Aaliyah – I think I’m a bigger star than what I really was – family, Whitney estate has no problem on signing off on using her music

Chile Whitney Grammy performance 1994 :phew:

You ladies aren’t paying attention to what’s happening around you.
      ________________________

first they steal out toilet tissue and now theyre taking our child support checks too! :cuss:

where’s the petition at? theyre gonna be stealing our tampons next! :rules:

—————————————
      or she is going to be walking to the bathroom door; look over her shoulder to smile at somebody in the room; turn back, walk towards the bathroom slowly and it fades to black and we get stills from the funeral and Sissy sanging Jesus loves the lil chiren; All the chilren of the world; Roll credits !

:chase: User friendly :box:

sassyshe says:

Ok so just read up on the Clay story. He didnt have a surrogate – that’s just the publicity machine he told people at first. He had the baby with his best friend, who is David Foster’s sister, cause she was desparate for love and wanted a sperm donor but didnt go to the bank. Anywho home girl has custody of the child but Clay did a Gabriel Aubry/Kevin Federline move that the child is living in luxury with mama and with me in crap, blah blah blah so the court gave him $7500 monthly ($90000 yr)

wide byke of steroid teenage bullied Jesus

:dead:

you can find me in the AIR cuz Im dead & gone :nana:

Bwahahahahaha USER u need a check maam… I caint leave YET! Just read LBJ is announcing his “Decision” at 3:30

:popcorn:

So you think Can’t even get my words out. They gone play Dance with Somebody and she is going to sashay over to the tub… climb in like close her eyes and then Tamela Mann gone walk up eclipsing her and start singing TAKE ME TO THE KIIIINNNGGGG and then the credits will roll? You are one raggedy dusty BISH for that one
      ___________________________

:snot:
      I am at my desk CRINE and tryna quell the hyena laugh that is quickening in my belly :crying1: i can hear my VP directly across the hall, so i am only allowing myself to cry :crying1: and let out short/quick breaths of Smedley laugh cause i for real dont wanna be fired. fugg you Taken :millafanga: :crying1:

sassyshe says:

So since they doing early Whitney is Angela gonna show John cheating with the maid then walking out on Cici for the maid

@SASSYShe thanks for the info! Either WAY . . whey dey do that AT!

I get that Angela doesn’t want to focus on the death because of negativity but it’s a part of the tragedy. I guess she only wants to focus on the good parts :shrugs:

sassyshe says:

_________________________

wait so Claiken is broke? and the baby mama got money? :popcorn:

they gays are stealing our gold digger hustle too :shocked: hell naw, get Obama on the line ret nah! :cell: ret dam nah!!! :angry:

Shyte is going to FAR With this LBJ decision Again!
      they have da police out in fron of James OHIO Home. . .

And ohhh it’s Nice :D

sassyshe says:

SMGDH :no:

___________________________________

shut yo’ ignant mouf up! Clayra was not in the baffroom when Sandra went in there! :mad: You need to learn who is what in the LGBTQTRANSAM community :rules:

Clay Aiken is running for public office somewhere. His political opponent is a biological woman. Watch Clay win. :coffee:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: USER you and Taken’s Boolshyte has me dying.

330 is Akron’s Area code :facepalm:

Sandrarose Clay WON, his opponent managed to die :|
      so he won by de death

Wasting time says:

Did I say I want to run to you?
      I meant I Have Nothing! She sang that and I done hit it back twice !!

That’s not a very flattering pic of Yaya. She way cuter than that.

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

like the part where Bobbay dug his hand up her butt to pull out the dookie? :popcorn:

sassyshe says:

luVn_liFe… says:

@SASSYShe thanks for the info! Either WAY . . whey dey do that AT!

_____________________________________________________________________
      Hollywood….

Clay mustve been a serious sugar daddy cause a few years ago he was worth a cool 10 mil. Dude had 5 albums and at least 2 or 3 was platinum, 9 sold out tours, did broadway, television and books…piss poor money management

Crimsontide says:

User Friendly says:

You ladies aren’t paying attention to what’s happening around you.
      ________________________
      where’s the petition at? theyre gonna be stealing our tampons next!

:hahaha: too late User. They buy up our tampons for their back door all the time!

:rules:
      Still Nothing, LBJ Play to much! I know once I damn get in my car iMA miss it
      :crying:

They buy up our tampons for their back door all the time!
      ~~~~
      :hailnaw:

Nancy I want you to know that the TransAm community frowns upon your sheenanticans!

*************

He probably had to pay people to :hump: him

VDot says:

They buy up our tampons for their back door all the time!
      ~~~~

:huh: to use as butt plugs? :lol:

They buy up our tampons for their back door all the time!
      ______________________________

have yall ever heard that these white kids were dipping tampons in likka to get drunk but not have the smell of alcohol on their breath. girls and boys. :lol:

too late User. They buy up our tampons for their back door all the time!
      _______________________________________________________

no joke. :no: i almost wreck my car when my nieces was tellin me that some of the young boys at the church was going around with a ‘kit’ and it had tampons in it!
      Me: :steer: :shocked: *pulls over in parking lot*
      Them: :yes: :shrug: *gives me more details that i didnt need*
      Me: :hide: :facepalm: :no:

@Is :crying1: I AM WEAK!!! You hear me???

From ABC News:

Vodka Tampon

It’s not a punk rock band, rather the use of vodka-soaked tampons inserted vaginally to get drunk faster and without having booze on your breath. It’s known as “slimming.”

Anal insertion is an alternate — even recommended — option, according to news reports, people in the YouTube videos and commenters on the videos.

In the KPHO report, Officer Chris Thomas noted, “This is definitely not just girls. Guys will also use it and they’ll insert it into their rectums.”

Them: :yes: :shrug: *gives me more details that i didnt need*

:thinking: Give me the details :popcorn:

Wasting time says:

*gives me more details that i didnt need*
      —————————–
      I needs the details!!
      Was it to get drunk ? I heard about that and also the funnel in the butt hole for the same reason but is you about to put us on to something new ?

Crimsontide says:

Now I have heard of alcoholics sticking likka up their bottoms so you don’t smell it on their breath…Never really knew HOW they got it up there. :think:

Vodka Tampon

:eek:

:no:

:facepalm:

:eek:

:no:

:facepalm:

VDot says:

but is you about to put us on to something new ?

Don’t be trying it on Mr. Time Waster. Mess around and end up choked up like his friend’s girl :no:

:stop:

WE DON’T NEED NO DAYUM DETAILS!

Vodka Tampon

@ Man – :thinking: You say you don’t like the taste of liquor, right? This may be your work around!! :thumbsup:

———————-
      :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

libra80sbaby says:

I’m soooo ready to go!! I fully expect Lebronisha to take his azz back on to Cleveland..ole disloyal bytch azz :facepalm:

OpinionHated says:

These mofo’s been watching too much Shameless – dude was dying and neded a new kidney so he literally coudln’t ingest alcohol through his mouth – so he tried it in his eyes – didn’t work hurt too much so he ended up giving himself an alcohol enema..ha ha ha ha

Re the Whitney biopic – if they don’t discuss her entire life and death then I don’t want to see it – I saw enough of her “life” watching Being Bobby Brown…..

like the part where Bobbay dug his hand up her butt to pull out the dookie?
      ———
      Oh they gots to show that. That’s when I first knew they love was real. Like when THE BAMBI got Scrappy to kiss her on the club after she won the air fight between her and Erica P :heart:

I needs the details!!
      __________________________

i think this was only news to ME, but seems they NEED them because of an apparent ‘leakage’ prollem :hurl:
      like we, as ladies, might have ‘kit’ w/clean underwear, wipes, feminine products, these boys have stashed in their cars a similar kit for their hindparts hygiene. i was simply (blissfully) ignorant of this state of affairs :shrug:

VDot says:

:no: That’s when I realized Scrappy was a victim of domestic violence and was :scared: of The Bambi. That wasn’t :love: that was fear :yes:

———-
      It was only on for like 1 season tho folk :hahaha: You got her whole life off 12 episodes? :dead:

———-

——————
      :wail:

oh thats sounds like it stank something fierce, Nancy!

what kinda church you go to :rofl:

Yeahhhhhuhhhhhhhh I Wannnna Dance With Somebody :whistle:

Feel the HEAT Yeahhhhhhhhhhh

:chase: LuvLife, now dance! Dance EYE Say <—- Salt n Pepa :rofl:

‘leakage’ prollem

:blink: :blink: They better up their kegel exercisess :tea:

Librababy :rofl: :rofl:
      I felt you say it :lol:

——————
      :eek:
      SO they got fresh boxers, Tampax and fleet in the trunk o the car :no:

oh thats sounds like it stank something fierce, Nancy!

what kinda church you go to
      ________________________________________

well, these particular boys don’t attend the same church i attend, nor do my nieces attend church w/them, but these boys are well known ’cause they ‘visit’ lots of churches in the area because they sing in a group together. but, it’s like you told Opi, there’s prob some ‘tampon boys’ right there in your office :tea:

SO they got fresh boxers, Tampax and fleet in the trunk o the car
      ___________________________

yep, apparently, they ‘dainty’ with it :no:

sho is too. my boo in accounting and the florist. :nun:

I read it like there was a group of them at the church just sharting all up in the pews. :rofl:

Welp Nancy. I learned something new on today and I thank ya

Just Looking says:

YA YA is a great pic. Kudos to her.

Toccora for ANTM – Ain’t seen here since her defunk dating show.

EPIC FAIL

Clay Aiken won the primary. He gunning for DEM seat in Congress. North Carolina…part of the bible belt. If he wins, I’ll be shocked. Holy rollers and Bible Thumpers… :shrug: Times is changing.

yep, apparently, they ‘dainty’ with it

:dead:

libra80sbaby says:

Yall this chit S-A-D…I’m like PISST at Lebron yall..FR FR and this aint eem my nigga or my life or my money… :facepalm: AGAIN tho… #FDB

:rofl: and here she come, all loud, late, and ignant! :rolleyes:

don’t worry bout it long as it aint yerns! :hahaha:

Just Looking says:

Trying to turn my HOLLERING into a whimper. :rofl:

libra80sbaby says:

I just… :facepalm: “Leeb me alone!!” *Lil Darryl Voice* @Nancy

COOKING
      Plus he killed his opponent :shank:
      :kona:

Wasting time says:

Libra you could have went home twice already. Le Bron not saying nuffin today and he going to Brazil tomorrow!

Welp Nancy. I learned something new on today and I thank ya

______________________________

*in my Sandra voice* “you welcome hun” :biggrin: :rofl:
      Oh, and like V said, DON’T try this at home :no: we don’t wanna have to hold a e-fune for you :nono:

aint it time for you to head to the parking deck?
      ——-
      :yes:

OpinionHated says:

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

———-
      It was only on for like 1 season tho folk You got her whole life off 12 episodes?

—————-
      LOL heck yeah after Bobby talking about digging sh*t outta azz I was all set… ha ha ha

Just Looking says:

+++++++++++++++++++++

IKR like that gotta put tampons in their bootays. WOW!!!!

libra80sbaby says:

————————
      You SEW RIGHT! Nigga cant even be loyal to the fuggin announcement date…see that chit

Just Looking says:

@Nancy – Does this person in the gravie need a pedi or what.

It’s actually starting to bother me…..Made me look at my feet closer.

Like is my big toe to fat? Should I get a BiG Toe Reduction. SIGGH

———————–
      :no:
      I’m scared of him ! I will never.
      I do wonder how much bussing it open you have to had done to have random leakage and chit from there. :no:

libra80sbaby says:
      July 10, 2014 at 4:07 pm
      ———-
      Um :shrugs: He said something??? If not you ain’t got the inner webs on your cell? She got a flip phone y’all :gossip: a lady bug phone

That’s it! Thing!!!!! This is me n yew *points to yew then moi*

:chase: tired of you :spank: Always getting fly by the mouth *snickers* :chase:

Now you’ve tied me out! :kona:

:gossip: damn skippy it ain’t me and mines :rofl:

___________________________________

nawl :nono: these ones i was told about is spreading the shart all up and through churches all over the dmv :yes: :facepalm:

Big Toe Reduction

MsTake had her foots reduced byke in 99 :lol:
      Didn’t work though :no:
      :kona:

Just Looking says:

@Nancy – Whom do you speak of? I’m in the DMV mainy mainy years now.

Still not sure, if I’m happy to be here…

Miss Cali :sad:

libra80sbaby says:

I still got 43 mins left on my shift #TeamGalaxy :lol:

Just Looking says:

@Nancy – Does this person in the gravie need a pedi or what.
      _______________________________

thats Kim K feet when she was pregnant.

Trying to turn my HOLLERING into a whimper. :rofl:
      ____________________________

you gon need to skip over ALL of Taken’s font to avoid the hollering :nono:

Just Looking says:

Nancy – We don’t do CODE here on the Blog.

SPELL IT OUT.

RET NOW!

libra80sbaby says:

Lookin…who is that Andre drankin azz nigga in yo gravi??! :hurl:

——————-
      You said :stop: that’s enough? That’s when I got hooked :lol:

@Nancy – Does this person in the gravie need a pedi or what.

______________________________

:huh:
      oh :tea: i didn’t even realize that was the foot of a “person” :tea: :chase:

(this reminds me of something i meant to ask: when you get a pedi and they do the leg massage how far up the leg they ‘posed to go? :think: )

__________________________________________

i briefly wonder’d bout this too :think: but i won’t be askin my nieces no mo’ queerstions on the topic :nono:

1 Pingbacks