Yung Joc Says Making Forbes’ Richest Rappers List Was the Worst

Yung Joc

Atlanta rapper Yung Joc regrets making Forbes’ Richest Rappers list. Yung Joc, whose real name is Jasiel Robinson, was an up-and-coming rapper with a regional hit titled “It’s Goin Down” when he signed to Sean Combs‘ Bad Boy Records in 2006. Bad Boy released Joc’s debut album New Joc City which shot to #3 on the Billboard charts. Forbes took note of the young rapper’s success. In 2006 Joc was ranked #20 on the Forbes’ Richest Rappers list with an approximate personal wealth of $10 million. That’s when, Joc says, his friends and family started counting his money for him. “It made people really upset,” Joc said.

Yung Joc

“You had people who may have come to me and asked to borrow $1,000. And where I was able to give them $1,000. After that sh*t came out ni**as was hitting me like ‘Damn, my ni**a, I asked you for a stack. You could have gave me 10,’” Joc recalls. “People was looking at it like ‘Damn, you been short-changing me all this time. Damn, my ni**a, you asking for deals and sh*t. You asking for me to show you some love and give you the hookup. And you made 10 million?’ It made people really upset with me, dog. I never seen no sh*t like this in my life.”

In addition to friends hitting him up for mortgages and car payments, Joc’s baby mama decided she was due for an increase in child support payments for their then 7-year-old son.

In 2008, Fatimah Jester retained Atlanta’s well-known divorce attorney, Randall M. Kessler, after, she claims, Joc fell behind in child support payments and failed to respond to her inquiries.

• Yung Joc’s trifling baby mama got on the news and lied
  • Yung Joc’s Baby Mama Says ‘Show Me The Money’
  • Yung Joc Behind in Child Support Payments
  • Karlie Redd Exposes Yung Joc and Benzino Online

189 Responses to “Yung Joc Says Making Forbes’ Richest Rappers List Was the Worst”

Dude has a meaty nose :no:

SummerBaby says:

:tea:

cues :whistle: you got people that’s around you :whistle: they gone try their best to down you :whistle:

‘Damn, my ni**a, I asked you for a stack. You could have gave me 10

I hate people who feel entitled. Especially to another person’s money :angry: :cuss:

GET YO HAND OUT MY POCKET!!

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Dude has a meaty nose
      ________________________________

he got the nose that Patti LaBelle used to have. bell pepper

that coffle chain around his neck is atrocious. :smh:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Dude has a meaty nose
      _________________________
      :cosign:

VDot says:

:lol: at meaty. That wording is hilarious.

and is that his son :thinking: he get a DNA Test ?

he got the nose that Patti LaBelle used to have. bell pepper

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Back when she was also 4 shades darker

VDot says:

:listen: It’s Going Down used to go hard in the club tho. Had errybody reviving up their imaginary motorcycle :danban:

“It made people really upset with me, dog. I never seen no sh*t like this in my life.”
      _______________________________

:phew: Folks got nerve you hear me! :no: That’s why i’m learning to say “no” now (so when i finally get some real money, they’ll know to not even bother) :nono:

how you gonna argue with this man about HIS money?! he ONLY gave you $1k when he shoulda gave you $10k cause he got it like that??!!! :shocked: fugg your fugged up logic, fugg your unmerited entitlement, and fugg you :mad: *snatches back the $1k* GIT! :chase: witcho baggin ungrateful arse :cuss:

SummerBaby says:

and is that his son he get a DNA Test ?
      —————-

jeniefrumdabloc says:

and is that his son he get a DNA Test ?
      __________________________________

well I can tell by her jowls and her weave that the mama is a D class girl so…… :tea:

Wasting time says:

he got the nose that Patti LaBelle used to have. bell pepper

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Back when she was also 4 shades darker

————————-
      <—– This Patti :hahaha:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Even yt’s. Tom cruise was on BET doing it. I could tell that was NOT his first time doing that dance either :ghost: He look like the type that used to prolly sneak and watch Soul Train on Sat. mornings.

And I remma first time Miami Heat won the championship in ’06 they had Coach Riley out in the street dancing to it. I WAS DONE. He was jamming too though. :danban:

:think: he get a DNA Test ?

gone Jenie! :hahaha:

He don’t look like the father at all :no: not even a relative :dead:

VDot says:

:yes: If that’s the case, give me back the money I gave you. Old ungrateful azz bishes. Irks me!

Afiya says:

I can’t stand people that count my money…FOH!! :angry: I’d be pissed too!! :mad:

Unshakable says:

@Dub,

Now you know she had vitiligo and a deviated septum…..don’t eem play nah! :rofl:

lovezoe says:

Re: LA Hair I been saying Kim jealous of Anga. Kim own weaves look a mess. Sucks when the student become better than the teacher. Them two queens way messier than Angela. Fat boy kicked chick out chair because she asked him why he was late.

He looks like when he goes home and to family reunions they be like “look at Jasiel!! Looking just like his his grandma Ms. Bernice! ”
      Everybody else :gossip: YEP!! Sholl do. You know they all for that bumpy skin and nut sack nose :yes: But they real good peepah! Give you the very own skin off they bykes!
      Black folks always messing up sayings :facepalm:

VDot says:

:think: he get a DNA Test ?

*scrolls up* :dead: :casket: That boy don’t look a thing like him. Ain’t got none of his features. Not even his eyes. :hahaha:

OpinionHated says:

What he need to do is change the quality of people around him – if they family cut them off if they “friends” write them off… you ain’t gonna tell me how to manage my funds when you done phucked up your own….

I know people like this – dude brought a new truck – his baby momma want to take him back to court for more child support cause if he can afford a new ruck surely he can give her more money to get her hair and nails done (cause bish don’t work and don’t do sh*t except collect his check and party – she barely watch her kid)..

Unshakable says:

Even if they are able to make the forbes list, can they choose to remain anonymous?

Such a high price to pay for opulence.

I got 9 prollems, and opulence ain’t 1. Tio broke to afford 99 prollems.

The beauty of being a pauper. :hahaha:

and is that his son he get a DNA Test ?
      __________________________________

well I can tell by her jowls and her weave that the mama is a D class girl so……
      ———–
      :dead:
      You say they heads different shapes

Vdot I even tried to see if their eyebrows looked similar :huh: Nope :nono:
      shid they don’t even look related :rofl:

VDot says:

I am over here watching that video now :crying: :rofl: He was GETTING IT!! He mixed a Frank Sinatra shuffle with the motorcycle dance :rofl: Put that nucca on Dancing With The Stars!! HE WILL IT ALL :champ:

This Patti

^^^^^^^^^^^
      My sister went and pulled an old pic of Patti when this came up at a family function…back when she was with Labelle singing Lady Marmalade…

Why everybody age 15 to say 26 thought we was LYING to them. My niece was like THAT IS NOT PATTI LABELLE SHET YOUR LYING SELF UP. :nono: My aunt was like yes the hail THAT IS Patti. She was HIT

:ghost:

___________________________

:fistbump:
      that’s all im sayin V, folks got the game messed up!

*scrolls up* That boy don’t look a thing like him. Ain’t got none of his features. Not even his eyes.
      ———-
      My last two don’t look nothing like my husband :rofl: Even his family be like of we didn’t know the type of woman you was :huh: TAken2 has his eyebrow. No for real same shape on one. Then Taken1 frowns up just like him. That’s all the proof we need :trophy: :dead:

Just Looking says:

:yahoo: GEt your Hand out my Pocket.

This is how greedy mofos are.

I hate this f uggn greedy azz attitude, folks be saying you got, you got this, you got that.

Umm that because of HARD work and always have, but I be damn if you break me.

Like I said GET YOUR HAND OUT MY POCKET

Wasting time says:

Dubb I found that by accident a few moths back. I went looking for a pic of a particular hairstyle of hers and came across that and fell out my chair. She sho is different.

Now let me put my boo back up ..lol!

bama_n_jersey says:

I hate people like that. My damn family feel that since me and the hubby is doing better than some I gotta give them money. NOPE!!!! Even Momma done got cut off. I refuse to be your age and not have anything to show for it. I got a house and kids to take care of…

VDot says:

I keep rewinding it. He started off wtih the Funky Chicken, moved to the motorcycle dance, swiveled his hips, did one leg up while spinning, hit ‘em with the Sinatra shuffle, the Shomoney dance (google it) and finished with the Motorcycle :rofl:

:danban: :dance: :danban1:

He was GETTING IT!! He mixed a Frank Sinatra shuffle with the motorcycle dance
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      RIGHT! Same vid I am tambout. Shaq and nem is like Geaux Coach…Geaux Geaux… ! :party:

:danban: <<< Pat Riley

Now you know she had vitiligo
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      You saying Patti was the original skin bleacher or NAH?

bama_n_jersey says:

but I be damn if you break me.
      *******

EXACTLY @Just….I refuse to be supporting you and be broke and you not trying to help yourself. Now if you helping yourself, I can hlep you out……

somebody please switch Wasting to Mobile Edition ’til she change her gravi :rolleyes:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :ghost: My side hurt

Hurt Hurt Hurt <<<@Taken son

libra80sbaby says:

:thinking: I’m guessing if Joc is on child support, surely DNA was established…Where Joc and every bad boy artist fukked up at was *drum roll* signing with fraudulent azz Bad Boy Records…folks oughta know by now, Diddy only gone guarantee your FIRST project and DASSIT.
      Diddy: “A second album? You mean after the first one?? Take dat, Take dat” :rules:

Wasting time says:

I changed it back to my lil boo with her bun NANCY !! :cuss:

Give you the very own skin off they bykes!
      __________________________

you just revel in being ignant dontchu? :rofl:

You know I :heart: Pat Riley #lakers
      I just went a googled it. I am weak. He was doing that frat stroll when they bout to set off a hop with his legs. He was smooth!!!! :hahaha: I got my life off that!! Thanks guys

SummerBaby says:

Now you know she had vitiligo
      —————-
      I think my son has re-vitiligo like uncle Ruckus. He started off light skin & turned dark skin in his teen years. :rofl:

Vdot I even tried to see if their eyebrows looked similar :huh:
      __________________________________

:chase: you done made me strangle :sick: on these walnuts! :hahaha:

Hurt Hurt Hurt <<<@Taken son
      ——–
      :dead: About to send you his AYE!AYE!AYE VIDEO :rofl:

Only a couple of times.

My tolerance for shiftless, lazy suckas, By the time I went into surgery I only had 2 percent kidney function. WORKED THE WHOLE TIME. THE ENTIRE TIME. Cooked and Cleaned house and had to give mista some.

Even Momma done got cut off.
      ________________________

@bama is a ‘G’ :lol:

Hurt Hurt Hurt <<<@Taken son

:rofl: That video was everythang. Something about old white men getting it brings me so much amusement :hahaha:

Even Momma done got cut off.
      ________________________
      About to get my MIL cut off. UEONO :kona:

I got my life off that!! Thanks guys
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      You know I be knowing the funniest clips. Esp. if it is sports derived. THAT one is a CLASSIC.

And the way @VDot broke them dance moves down?

:casket:

SummerBaby says:

:lol: I tried to put my son on to Boondocks and he was so confused. I was sitting next to him cracking up. His generation doesnt seem to grasp race jokes.

bama_n_jersey says:

@Thing…she be the main one. No ma’am, you and your husband better go and get it together.

———
      I don’t even see Pat as old. He classic and priceless. Like Sean Connery… Dude from Allstate…. Julius Irving :winky:

I changed it back to my lil boo with her bun NANCY !!
      _____________________________

thank. and you. :rolleyes: :lol: :hug:

Two things:

1. Is he broke now?
      2. He looks just like my moms wife.

Cooked and Cleaned house and had to give mista some.
      ______________________________

:lol: :hug:

Something about old white men getting it brings me so much amusement
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Getting their “Tom Willis” on? Hurt hurt hurt agane. :crying1:

Look up Dancin David Gregory if you aint seen it. He a Newsanchor JAMMIN to a LIVE Mary J Blige.

Dude from Allstate….

:nun: Dennis Haysbert done came a long way from that Waiting to Exhale movie cuz I did not think he was cute back then.

@Dawn: not you mama wife :crying:
      @IS: what’s your email. I know you wild enjoy it :waiting: or you want my blog one? I don’t think I have yours…

2. He looks just like my moms wife.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      HELLO DAWN-KNEE :ghost:

About to get my MIL cut off.

you say she violating the college funds? :rofl:

@User: Some men get better with time :yes: He is one of them. Dr. J too

___________________________________

yeen lyin :no: :phew: that one ‘Dora at the function’ …look… :ghost:

Soul Glow Ultra Sheen – :kiss: :hug:

SummerBaby says:

Some men get better with time He is one of them. Dr. J too
      —————-
      :yes:

Dr. J has been fine since he played in the ABA/Virgina Squires. :yes:

Fugg that.

Dr. J been fine since he played at UMass. :yes:

2. He looks just like my moms wife.

:ghost: hurt hurt hurt!!!

you say she violating the college funds?
      ——-
      She been tried it. Not so much with me. But I peep game. She one of them my son my man types. No ma’am :nono: not on duty. Not on duty. I didn’t care until she started the I want what you bought her and pay all my bills while I don’t work stuff and ignore your own bills it would seem :cell: undercover requests. I shut that down real quick. Now I respect and honor her bc I know my place and she saint to him… But uhhh.. She can’t do what I do :tea:
      Ya better tell ya mama to suck ya…. :eek:

you and your husband better go and get it together.
      ____________________________

for real though, if she got a husband, HE need to step up a lil more, at least before YOU start sacrificing what’s intended for your home/fam :shrug:

About to get my MIL cut off. UEONO

I’s sorry!!!! :kona:
      **********************

YES @User….he did something too me when he started talking in TLAM2 (didn’t want to spell it out cause y’all heffas get crazy) and then gave that look….

that one ‘Dora at the function’ …look
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      THAT was @Aroth crazy self who turned us all on to Dora @The Function. I was just repeating what the heck her slow lead azz had said. I caint eem FIND that one no more. Said her daddy look like Lionel Richie.

:ghost:

And @Goat was responsible for Tweeting With Gucci Mane.

Aprilbaby says:

Forget the Forbes list! Why didn’t anyone know he was married until his wife filed for divorce? Why you on TV playing. He is funny tho. I liked him on the show. He seems like the most normal.

Dr. J has been fine since he played in the ABA/Virgina Squires.
      Fugg that.
      Dr. J been fine since he played at UMass.
      ———
      :lol: well I ain’t know him then. I be seeing him now at the games and judging all star week. I be like :hi: HEEEEYYY DR.J

VDot says:

:rofl: He outdanced Mary’s old non dancing azz. They should have had the camera on him the whole time and just let Mary sing in the background! It’s like the camera glanced over and was like :blink: this old man been over on the side getting it! Let pan over to him. He had them hands in the air gyrating those hips :hahaha: I wanna go out dancing with him :yes: He does that on the regular!

bama_n_jersey says:

@Nancy Exactly whatI am trying to say….The way my care is set up….

__________________________________

lets not go down this path :nono: wolf blitzer hittin his dougie :crying1:

Just Looking says:

@April – Cause they ain’t “been” together for over 2 years.

Him and that precious big head boy look alike.

Look at dem eywobraw and ears.

pointhimout says:

I was talking to a friend the other day, hypothetically speaking, and they got PISSED when I said if I won $100MM lottery, I’d give them $250k. Pissed, u hear me. Like wait, it’s free money. Ur mad if I give you nothing and mad if I give you 250k. I’m better off giving you nothing cuz ur pissed either way.

Like Joc said, he gave a grand and they looking like with all the money you got, why you aint give a nigga $10k? WTF?

He had them hands in the air gyrating those hips
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      When that fugga hit that TURN? Could KNAT TELL HIM SHYT mmmkay? :crying1:

:dance: << News anchor mane.

*I am here at my desk gulping and taking DEEP breffs to avoid LOL*

bama_n_jersey says:

Did you see when he did his little spin move? Gone Greg!!!!!

wolf blitzer hittin his dougie

Goes to :pc:

I’m going to Cali in the morning and been on vacay mode all day :yes:

pointhimout says:

______________-++++++++++++___________

:dead: Look like it’s time to start jumping out window.

Yeah, I’ve had that argument with a dummy before, still I caught myself. Cause I ain’t won.

:crying1: I didn’t know it was THAT David Gregory. Baby he twirled for the kids!!!! He shined. :rofl:

@IS: what’s your email. I know you wild enjoy it or you want my blog one? I don’t think I have yours…
      ________________________________

FINALLY! :wails: :woohoo: no more O. for me, no siree! :bow:

oh, um, give me yours (cause all mine got some of my govmint in ‘em)

Just Looking says:

:wave: @ VDOT – What parts? Whatcha doing there? For how long.

Cues Prince :whistle:

Take me with you

:rofl: at this whole thread!

Talkin bout them “maybe Daddies.”

@IS: I just busted out laughing at this nail shop and the man soon got toes is like :cool: wa sew funni?? Let me stop before he cut my foot up cause you know he half BLINE
      It’s takencell@ :yahoo:

*the Asian man doing my toes
      :facepalm:

wolf blitzer hittin his dougie

:rofl: He had to switch the mic over to his other hand so he could the head wipe appropiately. :lol: He was cute, but he ain’t have the moves like jaggar :no: :hahaha:

Just Looking says:

@Fancy Nancy – You must make a blog e-mail.

Something like

FancyNancy@ G Mail, yahoo, etc….

For Giggles and what nots :winky:

YES! That Dave Gregory. I showed that vid to my MAMA cause she ALWAYS been an NBC news watcher…and I was like ya boy CAN DANCE. She was :dead: David is not “old” though. But that video was IT hunny.

at this whole thread!
      Talkin bout them “maybe Daddies.”
      ———-
      You feed them long enough they start to look like you. EYEBROWS AND ALL :rules:

VDot says:

:wave: @ VDOT – What parts? Whatcha doing there? For how long.

San Diego! Never been so I’m :yahoo: 5 days :biggrin:

FancyNancy@ G Mail, yahoo, etc….
      For Giggles and what nots
      ——-
      But not that one. A lurker prolly just got it :ghost:

San ah make ya dance says:

————
      :ghost: Boy I tell ya, leave them kids where they at!

San ah make ya dance says:

and is that his son :thinking: he get a DNA Test ?
      ——————
      :rofl: For all that MOney!

San ah make ya dance says:

————
      Im late but :popcorn: Angela BADD with the hair

Ya better tell ya mama to suck ya…. :eek:
      ___________________________

let’s try DACK! for the win Alex :yes:
      :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i agree w/all you said! “I want what you bought her.” :blink: SIS! :stop: less’n he tweakin offa YOUR housecoat, yeen on my level! :nono: he aint gotta let you eat cat food from dollar general, but ALL dese omaha steaks stay in MY freezer. :huh:

:offtopic:

A Daytona Beach father who walked in on a man sexually battering his 11-year-old son Friday said he did what he had a right to do and beat the man unconscious leaving him in a puddle of blood, according to a 9-1-1 call.

“I just walked in on a grown man molesting …,” the upset father told a dispatcher. “And I got him in a bloody puddle for you officer.”

Police responding to the Daytona Beach home at 1:07 a.m. Friday after the father called them found Raymond Frolander, 18, of Holly Hill lying motionless on the living room floor. Frolander had several knots on his face and was bleeding from the mouth, an arrest report shows.

The 35-year-old unidentified father told police that he walked in on Frolander and interrupted him as Frolander sexually battered the boy.

Asked if any weapons were involved, the father said “my foot and my fist.”

“I didn’t proceed to ask him any questions sir,” the father said. “He is nice and knocked out on the floor for you. I drug him out to the living room.”

Asked if the man was injured, the father said he believed Frolander needed help.

“Send an ambulance. He is going to need one,” the father said.

Frolander was treated for his injuries at Halifax Health Medical Center. His jail picture shows several cuts, bruises and swelling.

According to Frolander’s arrest affidavit, police say when they questioned him he admitted sexually battering the child and said “I’m guilty.”

The father was not charged in Frolander’s beating, police spokesman Jimmie Flynt said.
      _————————–

WHOOP THAT TRICK :tea:

Daddy said “TF I need to ask questions for?” :blink:

lovezoe says:

Linda Perry calls out Queen Bey.

Singer-songwriter Linda Perry recently participated in a Reddit AMA promoting her new show on VH1, Make or Break: The Linda Perry Project, when she took a not so subtle jab at Beyonce.

When asked by a fan if she’s bothered by “Beyonce changing one word on a song and getting writing credit,” Perry didn’t hold back.

Video: Linda Perry Reveals Her Childhood Pain

“Well hahaha um that’s not songwriting but some of these artists believe if it wasn’t for them your song would never get out there so they take a cut just because they are who they are,” she replied. “But everyone knows the real truth even Beyonce. She is talented but in a completely different way.”
      ———

let’s try DACK! for the win Alex
      i agree w/all you said! “I want what you bought her.” SIS! less’n he tweakin offa YOUR housecoat, yeen on my level! he aint gotta let you eat cat food from dollar general, but ALL dese omaha steaks stay in MY freezer.
      ———–
      Co :cosign: MF sign dawg!!! Should’ve had better poosay management skills and been a wife :eek: Now I love her to death. But wrong is wrong and fair is fair. I know how to play it tho. Gotta let him figure it out while occasionally pointing stuff out. Make him think he figured it out. Worked and is working like a charm :tea:

San ah make ya dance says:

——————-
      :ghost: All ready to GO :rofl:

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ San – Yes, Angela is better. Terry does hair better too!

That mama look like she once did some hard drugs. Just saying… :kona:

Look like it’s time to start jumping out window.
      ____________________________

———
      Opens the gate for the hive to come in and attack even if this is the truth :hahaha:

San ah make ya dance says:

That mama look like she once did some hard drugs. Just saying… :kona: —————-
      :waves: JustLooking

And yes, Terri ole woman self can do some hair and um yea I think that mama was on that stuff :eek: She had to get dentures the first season girl!

Whip that Trick, Whip That Trick, Whip that Trick, Whip that Trick

YEAP

Wasting time says:

When that fugga hit that TURN? Could KNAT TELL HIM SHYT mmmkay? :crying1:

:dance: << News anchor mane.

*I am here at my desk gulping and taking DEEP breffs to avoid LOL*

—————————–
      I just watched it twice !
      He did that :danban: :danban1:

Asked if any weapons were involved, the father said “my foot and my fist.”

and in that order :tea: now come get these bastich up from bleeding all over my floor.

is that story real tho or an urban legend? :think:

wa sew funni?? :cool:
      _____________________________

yew dancing at the mouf of hell wit this :no: :crying1:

is that story real tho or an urban legend? :think:

It’s real. I’m listening the 911 call now. Poor little boy. That daddy was so hurt and upset on that call, as expected of course.

Wasting time says:

Wolf Blitzer doing the Dougie :dead: :ghost: :bounce:

yew dancing at the mouf of hell wit this
      ———-
      I go too far. Even my self be like :stop: but my hands be all :typing:

@Fancy Nancy – You must make a blog e-mail.

__________________________

:rolleyes: yes teacher :rolleyes: :lol:

:think: lemme think of one right quick….

bama_n_jersey says:

@VDot…that Father did exactly what he needed to do. the man better be thankful that he survived, although once he gets to prison he will get exactly what he was trying to give htat baby.

lemme think of one right quick….
      ———-
      Pick:
      Soyoufancyhuhhairdisnailadisevweurhingdid @gmail

VDot says:

“He stood up and his pants were around his ankles and nothing else needed to be said,” the father said. “I did whatever I got a right to do except I didn’t kill him.”

“You are damn lucky boy that I love my God,” the man said on the telephone to 9-1-1.

_____________________________

Wasting time says:

Asked if any weapons were involved, the father said “my foot and my fist.”

————————————-
      Yasss to All of This :yes:
      I ain’t ask him a damn thing just whopped his azz!!

San ah make ya dance says:

You must make a blog e-mail.
      —————–
      This tickles me :hahaha: Got to many dmn emails for another one :hahaha:

VDot says:

:shocked: WOW! dude went to somebody’s house to rape their son and thought he would make it out alive :eek: he is LUCKY to be alive

tht boy will always know that daddy had his back. thats wassup :fistbump:

:offtopic:
      Asked if any weapons were involved, the father said “my foot and my fist.”
      “Send an ambulance. He is going to need one,” the father said.
      _————————–
      WHOOP THAT TRICK :tea:
      Daddy said “TF I need to ask questions for?” :blink:

:trophy: :trophy: :applause:

OMG I just seen a picture of that fool :rofl: chile his head wop sided :rofl: dude looking like Quazeemodo :rofl: :rofl:

dude looking like Quazeemodo

:yes:
      That daddy was not playing around. He wanted to kill that nucca, but due to his love of God, he restrained from doing so. Another punch/kick may have took him out the game.

Time Waster – you still in here? Let’s discuss the OTR tour :biggrin:

That nigga had the pedophile beat out of him. He up there confessing and everything.

Whelp, now he bout to be sexually assaulted.

bama_n_jersey says:

I just saw the picture. He :box: his a$$…real GOODT too!!!

:claps: for that Father

Soyoufancyhuhhairdisnailadisevweurhingdid @gmail
      Imagine typing this in your mobile device

:chase: Get gone

MAN, HE BEAT THE PHUCK OUT THAT NIGGA! CHIT!

bama_n_jersey says:

Damn…he was their neighbor. Who knows how long he has been targeting or raping this child….

bama_n_jersey says:

Oh goodness…he has been abusing him since he was 8 years old…Punk Bastard!!! They gonna get his a$$ when he get to where he is going.

Dude head look like it will never be the same shape again :ha: :haha: awwww shyt :rofl:

ooh I just googled Frolander. he is black! :shocked:

the daddy got that dude looking like Emmitt Till. he got fugged UP! just like he deserved to :karate:

Say what :shock: where you see this info :pc:

Wasting time says:

HE look like Martin after Tommy Hearns got to him !

_________________________

:facepalm:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Dude head look like it will never be the same shape again awwww shyt
      _________________________________________

his mother wasted her time shaping it cuz its unshaped now! only 18 years old too. such a shame :smh:

“Dad was acting like a dad. I don’t see anything we should charge the dad with,” Chitwood said.

Dad must be white!

Jenie its on Fox News and the Miami Herald.

I would love to hear that 911 call though :crying1: Lord forgive me :nun:

okay Taken (and JLo :rolleyes: ), i now have a new email account:

LiturgicalTwerker @ :yahoo: :biggrin:

*spreads arms out wide* send me sum :biggrin:

@USER
      “Dude head look like it will never be the same shape again awwww shyt
      _________________________________________

I ain’t go no sympathy for that nigga, but the truth is he prolly a victim his dayum self.

But now he bout to be someone’s prison wife. Washing drawls, cleaning shoes and combing a nigga’s chest hairs. :facepalm:

bama_n_jersey says:

@jenie…it was on page two of the article.

User Friendly says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      Dude head look like it will never be the same shape again awwww shyt
      _________________________________________
      chile and they are going get that azz again in prison :yes:

User Friendly says:

ooh I just googled Frolander. he is black! :shocked:
      :clap: :champ:

bama_n_jersey says:

@jenie…it was on page two of the article.
      which one :pc:

bama_n_jersey says:

“The child told investigators that he was playing video games with friends but after the friends left, Frolander asked the boy to sit in his lap and then took him to a back room, the report states.

Frolander then pulled the boy’s pants down and started sexually battering him, the boy told police, adding that Frolander had been abusing him since he was 8 years old, investigators said.”

@Fancy Nancy – Jumps out of 2nd Floor Window

This made me climb the stairs, the elvator out of service.

:ghost:

Liturgical

Wasting time says:

———————
      I was thinking that too.
      Cause why would a 15 year wake up and say I want me some of that 8 year old next door :no: Damn shame

LiturgicalTwerker

:casket: just no sense whatsoever!

now I want me a blog email too :bounce:

I think muddacunt has a nice ring to it or fat_miserable_single_bitter_lonely_hoe

bama_n_jersey says:

The Daytona Beach News Journal…I typed this in google>>>> ‘man sexually battering 11 year old daytona beach’<<<<< and it was the first article

___________________________________

:facepalm:

I guess when you kids you don’t think like an adult would tho…

Asked if any weapons were involved, the father said “my foot and my fist.”
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Two fists to the face and I stomped.his.AZZ SIR.

TWO feet up his azz officer.

*sticks his foot out like hokey pokey and wiggled it for show*

Two of these.

bama_n_jersey says:

:dead: @User and her email….

Wasting time says:

now I want me a blog email too :bounce:

————————-
      :cosign:

I couldn’t imagine walking in on some shyt like that :nono: Trust no one !!!!!

I guess when you kids you don’t think like an adult would tho…
      ____________________________

well when its your 18 year old next door neighbor you probably dont think much of it. the other kids were probably happy it wasnt their turn that day :(

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

___________________________________
      :facepalm:
      I guess when you kids you don’t think like an adult would tho…

These days you just can’t trust shyt :nono: damn sad world we live in

“Send an ambulance. He is going to need one”
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      If there a priest around send him over too.

Cause IF THIS BASTID WAKES TF UP here in my living room… :cell:

@User – :nono:

Don’t do that muddacunt

What…Oh My

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I couldn’t imagine walking in on some shyt like that Trust no one !!!!!
      _____________________________

no dam body. I rather leave my kids in a hot car than to trust them around these chester molesters. not really, but you get the point.

my kids are big though, they would just unlock the car and go to customer service. be calling me on the intercom. :ashamed:

fat_miserable_single_bitter_lonely_ho
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      @yahoo dot com an I will take the Gmail equivalent

bama_n_jersey says:

@man…according to the article, the 11 year old sat on his lap after the kids left.

@Dubb and User – But that ain’t you. :hug:

_____________________________

dang he young to be so hardcore! somebody did something to HIM when he was a child :think: this is a fugged up vicious cycle. :cuss: i can’t :no: bless that baby that 1) he recovers from the trauma of this attack and can live a ‘normal’ life and 2) that he does not become an abuser himself :pray:

User Friendly says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      I couldn’t imagine walking in on some shyt like that Trust no one !!!!!
      _____________________________

:lol: but just wow, folks just don’t give a shyt these days like damn ……. what the fawk !! I’m not even trusting my nieces and nephews round mines :nono: real talk IJS :tea:

I would love to hear that 911 call though :crying1:

I listened to it. It’s on a www. news-journalonline. com / article/20140718/news/140719489 on the left hand side. The daddy sounded proper as fugg going the hell off. He was :mad: upset, :angry: :sad:

@USER
      “And none of these other kids thought it strange he was sitting in this dude’s lap?

I guess when you kids you don’t think like an adult would tho…
      ____________________________

_____________________________________
      :rofl: You prolly right! I know that ain’t funny but man, that chit got me crackin up.

Them kids once they heard “Chester Molester” was coming to play video games: :eek: :bite: :scared:

Once they realized Chester only wanted ol boy: :phew: :thankyou:
      Then they got they azzes up outta there!

Chile I forgot my azz was at work :tea: haven’t looked at not one email all damn day or work … BRB :typing:

VDot says:

I agree. He probably was a victim himself, but :shrug: You got the azz whooping you deserved.

The 911 operator asked where the guy was. He’s like on the ground in the living room, I can drag him outside on the porch if you want. They were like can he talk, he gon ask the nucca “Can you talk” “Naw Ray can’t come to the phone right now” :no:

Never a good sign when older kids wanna “hang” with younger kids. The fact that he was 18 coming to play video games with middle school kids. :nono:

…but he got what was coming to him.

:newpost:

Kids Choice AWards

@fancy pants – You have Mail

VDot says:

Speaking of emails, I remember Sass’s was something like youshouldgokillyourself :rofl:

THE DAMN DISPATCHER SAID IS HE STILL DOING IT NOW :cell:

Not funny, but :lol:

:dead: at the email names :rofl:
      IS my inbox empty :eek:

I agree. He probably was a victim himself, but You got the azz whooping you deserved.
      __________________________________

Yup.
      He bout to be passed around from “lap to lap” in prison now cause he made the wrong decision.

Shoulda got some help or something. :shrugs:

San ah make ya dance says:

—————-
      :tea: :tea:

Jumps out of 2nd Floor Window
      ________________________

you better get byke down to the 1st floor (yeen gon be able to wear your peep-toe shoes if you smash your ankas :nono: )

___________________________

well the cycle stopped to-dam-day now didnt it? :tea: the son just learned that if you grow up and try it this could be your fate too.

:dead: @ Ray cant come to the phone now. 911 dispatchers ask some stupid ass questions sometimes

Them kids once they heard “Chester Molester” was coming to play video games:
      ——–
      Exasperated face. Oh come on!!! This trumps anything I have ever been sent to hail for :crying1:
      Here you go _/. That’s my first class plane seat to hell. You racked up enough points off one hit

Milky says:

What did I miss? Goes byke yall comments. Im not gon read about this durty dack, musty ball, rank smelling ninja. Ole dusty toe azz!

I know a couple of adults that are way too enthusiatic about babysitting and for free too. be like you can drop them off anytime they so well behaved :eek: no normal adult that I know WANTS to babysit kids. I dont trust those types :nono: not that I trust anyone but def. not those type.

_________________________________________________

(but if you use, “fat_miserable” the lurkers not gonna know which one of YALL they stalkin :tea: )

____________________________

:think: iont know :no: and maybe it’s cause i’m NOT a mother, but i suspected : huh: near bout ANY- and EVERYbody when my sis’s chirren was coming up :no: and we had enough laps for them to sit on without them having to branch out to other :huh: laps… now my niece got 2 lil boys and still be :huh: eem when they right there w/us at the big fam get-togethers :shrug: iont mean nothing by it, but it’s not likely to change :eek:

i want @Man and @User to stop ‘contributing’ backstory :nono:

please. and dammit. :mad: :ghost:

The Pearl! says:

Damn! just googled Raymond Frolander…looks like the daddy stomped him in the face with a steel-toed boot! YES!!! I mean, did his ears USED to be even?? Looks like he choked him as well! :champ: