Celeb Style: Blue Ivy

Blue Ivy style

Pop singer Beyonce shut down the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards with a nearly 20-minute, unforgettable performance of selections off her multiplatinum self-titled album. But it was her 2-year-old daughter, Blue Ivy, who stole the show with her winning smile, dancing skills, and her fashionable attire.

After the show, everyone and their grandma wondered who made the pretty little dress Blue Ivy wore onstage with her proud father, Jay Z, to present the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award to mommy.

Unfortunately for you moms who want to dress your daughters Blue Ivy-style, her dress is sold out.

From Yahoo News:

The adorable two-year-old wore a gold dress by Bonpoint, a French children’s clothing line that’s also a favorite amongst celeb darlings such as Suri Cruise, Seraphina Affleck and Harlow Madden.

And of course, the super-stylish clothes don’t come cheap — Blue Ivy’s particular metallic stunner retails for around $350, but is no longer available for purchase.

Though how about a black leather jacket for your little girl, which will set you back $910?

• Beyonce Sings Halo ft. Blue Ivy During On the Run Tour in Miami
  • Beyonce Dropped $5K On Gifts for Baby “North West”
  • Because Some of You Need Jesus: Kanye West Brings Jesus Onstage
  • Kim Kardashian Brags to Nannies That Nori is Cuter Than Blue Ivy

99 Responses to “Celeb Style: Blue Ivy”

unforgettable performance of selections off her multiplatinum self-titled album

:blink: Sandra, you feeling okay?

Blue Ivy stole the show :yes: So stinking cute :love:

Hershey says:

she was so too cute :yes:

so cute. :love: I watched the repeat last night and my son said, “Mommy you want Beyonce’s shirt, dont you?”

:yes: :ido: its so sparkly :happy:

Anna says:

Her daughter is her littlest, biggest fan. Adorable.

VDot says:

I wanna know more about Bey’s body suit. I could do some thangs in that church window masterpiece :yes: :coffe:

PGaiter says:

I cried at the end, it was a very touching moment.

Blanche Devereaux says:

It is cute but that dress looks like it came from Target :lol:

datsmdubya2u says:

Just the cutest lil thing and not :nono: scared of the stage. Its in the dna

Hershey says:

_________________________________

Auntie, where are you? Your font would never write such shenanigans :blink: where’s the cabana singer? cruise boat yodeler? depressed mommy? Bring back the pink box :crying:

Wait. What? A Beyonce post with no shade? Let me go read it again. I’m sure it’s in there and I just missed it.

:hi: Hey Baby Blue!

VDot says:

Bring back the pink box :crying:

Every time yall say pink box it makes me :lol:

Sandra doesn’t fool with us :(

Anna says:

The shade was the dress. It’s not cute. :lol:

Wasting time says:

unforgettable performance of selections off her multiplatinum self-titled album
      ————–
      SANDRA :kiss: wasn’t it though!

I :love: Blue! She stole the whole darn show!
      Blue was jamming to ***Flawless; JAMMING!

PGaiter says:

I cried at the end, it was a very touching moment.

me too, but I cry at everything. my son was like :stop: :facepalm:

did yall watch the Emmy’s last nite? I didnt but I caught a glimpse of the Robin Williams tribute :cry:

Love the Carter’s

Hershey says:

Bring back the pink box

Every time yall say pink box it makes me

Sandra doesn’t fool with us

__________________________

But why? :blink: has our font became that offensive to her eyes? :pc: Imma reach out cause I lubbs ha :lol:

Blue Ivy was adorable that’s all I got for this post :tea:

Keke’s dress at the Emmys last night made me wish I had fancy places to go. I wanna dress up and stunt too :nun:

I wanna have a “if you old then you old” prom

Smonae says:

Good Morning Sandra :waves: Are u ok :shocked:

WT
      Vdot
      Gaitor
      UF
      Blanche
      Hershey
      Dats
      Bird
      Anna

sassyshe says:

I am not a Beyonce fan, I like a selection or two off her albums. But Princess Blue stole the show, I said she was up there like Ignori I run this cause yo mama and deddy will never be like mine

Btw did you guys see how the Beyhive drag karate chop after BET tried to make her :shade: BIC

VDot says:

has our font became that offensive to her eyes?

:shrug:

I didn’t watch the Emmy’s but I saw some pics. My Black people look good :yes: :love: seeing fly azz Black people :)

Afiya says:

:blink: Sandra :huh: Showing some :love: for the Carters :cheer: I knew you had it in you :hug:

Hey folks!

Ummm Sandra folks want you to open up your pink box

They want you to share the pink box with them

They say they miss the pink box

Smonae says:

Jenie :kiss:

Sassy when someone tweeted that Blue Ivy will buy Karruche a million dollars worth of main b*tch advise :dead:

But why? has our font became that offensive to her eyes? Imma reach out cause I lubbs ha

Im probably wrong (as usual) but ever since Sandra put us on timeout the ads have gotten HUGE and sometimes the posts will say “By Sandra Rose” as if sometimes maybe someone else posts on her behalf. maybe she hired a staff to fill in for her while she tends to other affairs. :shrugs:

Sandra, take the bait and tell me Im wrong :eek:

or we gonna be forced to play the “places Sandra might be right now-game” :waiting:

Afiya says:

It came on again last night VDot, I did get to tape it this time, didn’t see it the first time >>>>> *fast forward to last 30 minutes :)

Afiya says:

What pink box, Sandra ain’t have no salmon in a while? :confused:

StripperOnAMinkRug says:

I love Sandra’s bipolar tendencies.. One day she’s a lounge singer.. Next days she’s unforgettable!!

Smonae :hug: Shout out to Breaking Bad for getting those Emmys :clap: well fawking desetrved :trophy:

Hershey says:

Smonae :waves:

this girl doesnt get anything BUT dragged. what does Killamanjaro have to do with BET? :smh: I would never go on the internet if I was her.

Wasting time says:

Smonae :yahoo:

They dragged Katmandu.
      On Tumblr they were calling for Bey never to step foot on a BET stage again!

CocoKhaleesi says:

If that girl dont look like her PAPPY!!! Look how happy BIC was for her mommy…. She looked like she was clapping for her mommy too cute! I did not watch the performance because it was too much ratchedness that either followed or preceeded her performance and I would rather walk around with Amber Rose’s dress than watch that foolishness…sorry for the spelling mistakes but i just dont care…

:huh: I thought I saw Sandra font something last week…. has she really been ghost from the comments :thinking:

Wasting time says:

Smonae :yahoo:
      They dragged Katmandu.
      On Tumblr they were calling for Bey never to step foot on a BET stage again!

BET set that leach up big time…. oh well :tea:

Blanche Devereaux says:

Smonae :waves:

I am sure that dress is made of the finest of fabrics from Zumunda because I got one for my doorter…… It was $8 from Crazy 8. The bomb. Love that store. They always have the cutest clothes for inexpensive prices. Might go back there next week. WAIT scratch next week… Won’t be around :thinking: Another October pay day :kona:

On Tumblr they were calling for Bey never to step foot on a BET stage again!

BET set that leach up big time…. oh well

what happened? Im confuzzled?

hurry up and tell me before Ms. Take goes on her Love n Slip Slop tirade. :bounce:

USER she was reading from her script and it said something like Blu actually woke up like this cause she didn’t comb her hair some shyt like that …. and da twittah went in :tea: ya hear !

sassyshe says:

this girl doesnt get anything BUT dragged. what does Killamanjaro have to do with BET? I would never go on the internet if I was her
      ———————————————————————-
      Chris called Bow wow and begged him for a job, so they fired Keisha Chante or she’s on a long vacation (you know how BET do)

I like where the stans told Karate Chop that BIC dress cost more than her apartment and she should go crawling through Chris dog space looking for her master, I :dead: at that one

jeniefrumdabloc says:

BET set that leach up big time…. oh well :tea:

That was BET’s payback for Bey sending them that grainy ass Iphone video and then she brings the whole clan to MTV and have Blu steal the show.

:think: Has Blu been anywhere affiliated with BET?

felinelurker says:

Auntie, can we PLEEEEEASE get another post? LHHATL, Atlanta Exes, maybe? Sumthin’!

bama_n_jersey says:

Karate Chop should have refused to do that read….she should have known what was going to happen. People already don’t like her and then you go in on the baby on National TV??

Yikes. When Karrueche helped host 106 & Park on Aug. 25, she took part in a skit called “Top Six Things Blue Ivy Thought At The VMAs.” One joke went too far.

Karrueche dissed Blue’s gorgeous, natural hair! On camera, Karrueche pretended to be Blue and said:

“I really did wake up like this, because my parents never comb my hair.” After a quick giggle, Kae said, “Sorry Blue! I love you.”

oh God no, K. :facepalm: :smh:

lovezoe says:

So is Torrei gone keep the lady name once Kevin gets remarried?

Smonae says:

Karruce sd:
      “I really did wake up like this, because my parents never comb my hair.” After a quick giggle, Kae said, “Sorry Blue! I love you”

And it went from there, she tried to say she was Beyhive then they dragged her even more :facepalm:

bama_n_jersey says:

I wonder if Debra Lee, with her shaky voice behind, knew about the script??? :think:

PumpkinsMama says:

GM Errrrybody! :waves:

I have 2 announcements….

bama_n_jersey says:

That chick so stupid she will do and say whatever to be in the lime light… :tea: Backlash and all and yes she could have refused to read that…. we all know she we put up or even say anything for attention

bama_n_jersey says:

@jenie…so true

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

Baby Blu was giving me life :lol: …..I so wanted MTV to do a screen in screen so I could see Blu Blu getting it to mommy :love:

bama_n_jersey says:

_____________________________

I just watched the video. it looks like the script said “i woke up like this” and Krunchy ad-libbed the rest.

lovezoe says:

So I don’t line Torrei. Tameka a mess sure is. Most def. but for Torrei to say she use her son to behave a certain way, and all that. Out if order. You still talking bout Kevin, his woman and whatnot. I can’t.

Wasting time says:

———————————–
      Or she could have stopped at Blue woke up like that did the fast hands (ode to San) and kept her sanity. They were @’ing CB on IG. That’s how I caught wind of it. They were all she need the Rhianna treatment. Funny but not funny :no:

They dragged Katmandu.
      On Tumblr they were calling for Bey never to step foot on a BET stage again!

:lol: Let me go see what they said.

Beyonce been ain’t fugging with BET. She sent her hologram to the awards show and gave MTV a full concert with opening acts and errythang :lol:

OAN someone pulled up an old tweet from Adam Levine during his Maroon 5 performance – In the tweet dated Aug 27, 2011 “the VMAs. one day a year when MTV pretends to still care about music. I’m drawing a line in the sand. fawk you VMAs” :rofl: :rofl:

felinelurker says:

lovezoe says:

So is Torrei gone keep the lady name once Kevin gets remarried?
      *********************************************************************

@love, do you know y she doesn’t have her kids?

Smonae says:

Karruce sd:

Like that shyt would have mattered anyways …. hell she was Rhi Navy stan too :facepalm: why is she is even hosting that show…. smh Why is that show still on …. do folks watch videos that way anymore… most have the video channels or the internet…. What is the point of 106 and Park…. and KeKe show cancelled yet ? No point of her shyt either

Wasting time says:

go head pumpkin!

bama_n_jersey says:

@Taken…in reference to your comment in the post below about fighting a crackhead….it is true. I got into a fight with my cousin (crackhead) one day and she was stoned. I hit that heffa so hard and knocked her in the ditch…do you know this heffa got up like nothing happened. I looked and was like aww hell I really got to fight this chick :box:

After about a year when we started back talking she was like your heavy handed ass hit me too hard. well Bish I couldn’t tell

———
      She didn’t know what was going to happen after that. SHE set herself up. BET stay losing. That’s why I only watch The Game on that channel. All they do ie play TP repeats.

lovezoe says:

So is Torrei gone keep the lady name once Kevin gets remarried?
      ___________________________

why shouldnt she keep her married name? she earned it, it matches her kids last name and changing all your documents and accounts is a pain in the ass.

lovezoe says:

Feline- you mean Torrei or Meka?

lovezoe says:

To be honest she said what I was thinking… but I wouldn’t have said that shyt …. cause her shyt stinks too.,… I would have kept that opinion to myself.. Tomeeka has a terrible spirit about her :nono: just Gawd awful… and Torrei is a mess too …. :no:

lovezoe says:

uF- what if she has more kids? Then what?

felinelurker says:

@love, Torrei

lovezoe says:

feline- I think Torrei has custody. I think they just share. Maybe she just filmed around their schedules.

User Friendly says:

lovezoe says:
      So is Torrei gone keep the lady name once Kevin gets remarried?
      ___________________________
      August 26, 2014 at 9:48 am

:cosign: hell my sisters kept their husbands last name when they divorced :yes: I see nothing wrong with that

Hershey says:

lovezoe says:

So is Torrei gone keep the lady name once Kevin gets remarried?

:yes: because how else will people know who she is? :shrugs: and that’s what the bitter do…

Tweets to Kantgetright:

Blue Ivy was a trending topic last night for hours. You can’t get Chris to claim you for 30 minutes.

Go get ya pedicure set back up.

Told her not to ever utter the word Blue, she better use Turqoise or off green :rofl:

Said The Navy and the Beyhive hate her…that’s 3/4 of the world

Said she should’ve pulled a Floyd and acted like she couldn’t read…I hate the internet, they have no chill :rofl:

:hahaha: That girl is the queen of :haha:

ALBoy says:

@Mistaken I just got an email from crazy 8 storewide sell.
      :tea:

Lovezoe says:
      So is Torrei gone keep the lady name once Kevin gets remarried?

I would if I were here :yes: That’s the last name of her kids. And she was Torrei Hart for years. :shrug:

Wasting time says:

So is Torrei gone keep the lady name once Kevin gets remarried?
      ********************************

@love, do you know y she doesn’t have her kids?
      ———————–
      Don’t they co parent? Kevin don’t have them full time.

lovezoe says:

uF- what if she has more kids? Then what?

what if she doesnt? :shrugs:

if she gets remarried then so be it but to change it now is useless to me. what would it prove? even widows are still referred to as Mrs. once ppl earn the title they usually keep it.

:rofl: :rofl: So who won the fight in the end? :tea:

PumpkinsMama says:

First, I’m sorry (not really) people crying and carryin on cuz this robot bought her old husband and um, interesting haired baby on stage? :shocked:
      Ya’ll need to get lives :rolleyes: Why does this chick affect your personal lives? It’s almost scary :eek:

Imma brang Pumpkin on the stage when i graduate and see if anybody cry besides my mama :thinking:

felinelurker says:

*****************************************************
      Oh, bc on a previous episode, she was crying about how it’s not fair, why should he have the kids, yada, yada, yada

Awww lawd P !! Here you go :facepalm: come on over here :hug: bring it in

lovezoe says:

I didn’t say it was issue, just if she was. For me, if I had an less than amicable divorce I would want to move on. What difference does it make if last names matching if we not a family.

—–
      Feline- Kevin has the kids around her and they vacation and stuff together.

VDot says:

:eyeroll: If you don’t like it, move around.

lovezoe says:

Y’all think Sheree humped Usher. She said I didn’t sleep with Usher while they were married..

Wasting time says:

Said The Navy and the Beyhive hate her…that’s 3/4 of the world
      ————————–
      Bwhahahahahahahaha
      If this ain’t the truth.
      Probably the only time the Hive and the Navy on the same page.
      Until that remix come out :lol:

lovezoe says:

People comment about people commenting on a blog. #irony

bama_n_jersey says:

@VDot…I was told I did…I was mad I had to work a little harder than I intended to.

I probably would too. I cry at everything. :crying: I cant help it :wail: and if somebody else cries then Im definitely welling up.

I even cry at commercials. :ashamed:

I do have a life tho :rofl:

:hi: hey PM

PumpkinsMama says:

V Dot I moving around in my seat while I type this :danban1:

The Pearl! says:

morning and chit, good people :yawn:

@NikkeMinxx says:

Hey everybody! Do yall remeber when Torrie had those internet episodes of the show spoofing basketball wives (actually,it was pretty funny) and ALL OF A SUDDEN, Kevin pops up on BET awards with the house husbands? that proposal/air date co-inkydink really wasnt. BOFF of them get on my nerves. Torrei is the kind of bitter that let you know he was still hitting that and she was likely throwing that shidt in Enigma’s face and that’s why Ensure told Kev to put that engagement thing out there on that day.

felinelurker says:

*******************************************
      No, but why is Tameka questioning it now? She should have done that when they were together.

PumpkinsMama says:

Zoe I don’t deal in subliminals if that was for me :tea:

Jennnnnnnnay :lick:

V Dot I moving around in my seat while I type this :danban1:

:lol: What are your announcements? It wasn’t just the throwing shade, was it? :huh: Better not, I want real announcements :yes:

Wasting time says:

leave it alone Dizzle

PumpkinsMama says:

Dot chumon upstairs…..

her and her kids are a family whose last name is Hart but there’s no right or wrong answer. Tina Turner kept her name but some women never change theirs to begin with. its an individual decision but for paperwork reasons its just easier to keep one name per household.

felinelurker says:

bama_n_jersey says:

:hahaha: same here!

:rofl: at I was told I did. That’s how it be :lol:

Hair Lova says:

User Friendly says:

Keke’s dress at the Emmys last night made me wish I had fancy places to go.
      ____

keke’s dress was given life honey! She was dressed last night

Lady_L says:

Did ya’ll see how Kim, Kylie and Kendall were on their phones when Common asked for a moment of silence for Michael Brwon?

You are not logged in. You must be logged in to post a comment.