Celebrity Seed: Madonna, Stevie J

Lourdes Leon seen smoking a suspicious-looking rolled-up cigarette in a bikini

Lourdes Leon, the 17-year-old daughter of pop icon Madonna, was spotted smoking a suspicious-looking rolled-up cigarette while vacationing with friends in the south of France on Wednesday.
Photo: WENN.com

Stevie J II

This handsome young man is the spawn of reality TV funny man Stevie J. His name is Steven Jordan II, and he has a career in reality TV if his rap aspirations don’t pan out.
Photo: Twitter.com

• Celebrity Seed: Draya Michele
  • Celebrity Seed: Monica, TIny, Rocko, Puffy, The Game
  • Celebrity Seed: Future and ‘Big Baby’ Ciara
  • Celebrity Seed: Halle Berry

48 Responses to “Celebrity Seed: Madonna, Stevie J”

Jdore says:

was spotted smoking a suspicious-looking rolled-up cigarette
      ——————–
      Now Auntie you know that’s that good good. Why all Stebbie kids look like him??
      Morning Roses! :waves:

VDot says:

suspicious-looking rolled-up cigarette

:smoke: :biggrin:

A.J. says:

Lourdes can smoke whatever she wants as long as she keeps that unibrow in order. :coffee:

Afiya says:

:hide: @Lourdes

:smack: These chillren Sandra :nono: :newpost: PLEASE and :thankyou:

I just know she smoking on that killa. :yes:

Sprite kids always have the best weed and always happy to share. :yes:

I ain’t have to buy shyt my whole high school/college career. :smoke: Used to have a sprite homeboy and his dad was the biggest weed dealer in our whole damn town.

Found out years later that I wasn’t the only one in my house that Tanner was supplying. Hence the reason he used to be a homeboy. :coffee:

Wasting time says:

Steebie Squared is a cutie

SummerBaby says:

Stevie has very strong genes.

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

Why all Stebbie kids look like him??
      _________________________________________
      The trick is to always have “fresh” :sperm:
      That’s why I bust a load AT LEAST 5 days a week. That’s why my little girl look JUST like me :grill:

VDot says:

The trick is to always have “fresh” :sperm:

Wait, what? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

eastpointvet says:

stebbie got some dominant genes

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

You keep them in there too long, they get week and old, sashaying to the egg and ****, tail falling off. Don’t kill the messenger, but I heard gays and criple are made with old sperm :tea:

sassyshe says:

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

Why all Stebbie kids look like him??
      _________________________________________
      The trick is to always have “fresh”
      ———————————————————————
      Really :rofl:

All my kids look like me.. The oldest one is the only one that kinda look like him…. Guess he had that fresh then … College sperm…. Then after that it got older … :sperm:
      But they cute kids so :thinking: old sperm best.
      *realizes he means backed up not age but let’s go with the joke* :kona:

VDot says:

Bye Tink :bye: Let’s try again another day :lol:

Now Auntie you know that’s that good good. Why all Stebbie kids look like him??
      Morning Roses

Morning love! :hug:

Steebie kids look like him because Steebie likes women who look like men.

Wasting time says:

I heard gays and criple are made with old sperm :tea:
      —————-

Lourdes goin be hot. She kinda look like Michael Jackson’s “daughter.” :think:

@Tink :rules: I BEAN said my mama told me that old men make old babies. Contained babies :oops: makes send did you think about it. That old coagulated sperm been up in there just waiting to get out :waiting: By the time it get out it be tired :oldman: and almost expired

Ain’t nothing strange about a 17 year old partaking of the chronic. :shrug:

I have a feeling that Stevie son was raised to have real career goals. I ain’t never heard tell of him wanting to be a rapper or a reality TV personality. His first choice might be basketball player, but I have a funny feeling that he will be that lucky child with options. I have seen nothing but examples of good parenting from his educated mama.

All 4 of the lil lurkers look just like me. Big ol’ heads, long eyelashes, brown, tall and slim. Guess mine was super fresh. :shrug:

:thinks: The Mrs and I needed better hobbies, cause for a while it seemed like all we did was :hump: and make babies.

Bad lil fvckers…… :coffee:

criple are made with old sperm

go way from here! shoo! go way! :rofl: :chase:

so you saying all they chromasomes didnt make it. they missed some links along the route? :think:

libra80sbaby says:

That aint no damn cigarette…that’s cigaweed. :tea:

<—MisTaken: My shoulders too big to box with God. GET.INTO.IT :eek: says:

@Tink I BEAN said my mama told me that old men make old babies. Contained babies makes send did you think about it. That old coagulated sperm been up in there just waiting to get out By the time it get out it be tired and almost expired
      ___________________________

you may be rite. kids born to old fox come out already with middle aged faces.

Methusalah might be Lebron's real daddy. :yes:

libra80sbaby says:

The trick is to always have “fresh” :sperm:
      ——————–
      This is true!! Me and my hubby gets it in at LEAST 3 days a week and all 3 of our churren look JUST like his ass. :yes: :hump:
      :pacifier: :pacifier: :pacifier:

Methusalah might be Lebron’s real daddy.
      ——————–
      :dead: I think his diddy was Crispus Attucks :lol:

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

sassyshe says:

Tink Tink says:

Why all Stebbie kids look like him??
      _________________________________________
      The trick is to always have “fresh”
      ———————————————————————
      Really
      Sandra let you back in the gates…….or are you a different Sassy :huh:

:shame: Cause I got a 7 year old brother that looks, how do I say “real mature” already.

Mama Peaches always tried to be nice talking bout, “He look like he been here before.” :huh:

When they leave, she’d tell me you know yo daddy ought to be shame of hisself for making that old ass baby. Child in daycare looking like he ready for retirement.

Had to know my grandma to know why I couldn’t even get mad. :shrug:

Child in daycare looking like he ready for retirement
      ———–
      :ghost: Pack your things and go. About to bust out laughing at this meeting
      You think he ready to draw from his pension plan?

Afiya says:

Read this on a t-shirt:

BADASS MUTHAFUKKER IS NOT AN ACCEPTABLE PROFESSION.

All of BD (Dub19 daddy) kids look JUST like him. They vary in shades cafe au lait to mahogany but they ALL look like him.

Guess he keep them fresh swimmers too

:crying:

so he skipped pullups and went straight to depends? :oldman:

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Lourdes goin be hot. She kinda look like Michael Jackson’s “daughter.”
      ___________________________
      She cute, but she just a little to “boxy” for my liking. I prefer my ladies with some “shape” or “curve” in the waisteline.

Guess he keep them fresh swimmers too

I know somebody with 10 kids from I dont even remember how many mothers but one of them is white. they all look like twins or decatuplets or whatever it would be called. they look like a litter. :pacifier: :pacifier: :pacifier: :pacifier: :pacifier: x 2

all that ninja does is screw. I think he is immune to AIDS cuz he shoulda been had it by now (knock on wood).

Wasting time says:

Fiya
      I just read a meme that said :

Crazy bytches be like “I checked your horoscope today and it said someone new is coming into your live, who that bytch” :rofl:

What made it even funnier was that the woman who posted it is a Cray Cray Bytch.

Long Time Lurker says:

**************************

That’s my que to tip on out. Yall ain’t bout to git me fired today. :kona:

cocosexylady says:

Had to know my grandma to know why I couldn’t even get mad.
      ________________________________________
      Mama Peaches sounds like my Grams…

aRoTh says:

Happy Friday Jr. to you all! :hi:

gays and criple are made with old sperm
      _________________________

I think I’m going to bow out of this HERE post! YALL STARTING TOO EARLY!

If I didnt already know better I would think Jane Pittman was Lebron’s real mother.

them kids so lucky to have Savannah with her cute self as a mommy :phew:

Oh naw @UF. BD not THAT bad. Im the only mother he aint been married to lol. And not cause he aint try. I just didnt want to marry him and I was just 17. He got 4 with two wives and a teenage love lmao. And one who not biologically his but dont tell HIM that. He might try to fight.

aRoTh says:

Wasting time says:

Fiya
      I just read a meme that said :

___________________________

:ashamed: :rofl:

Afiya says:

User said:

so he skipped pullups and went straight to depends? :oldman:

:smh: YOU AIN’T NEVER gonna be shyt are you :facepalm:

So who dat bytch :hahaha:

SummerBaby says:

:newpost:

oh snap, I havent seen those plastic chokers since the 90s! Lourdes took it back to MTV’s Spring Break days

VDot says:

________________________

:rofl: :rofl: Give ya granny a log in too :yes:

:newpost:
      I am in a meeting.. Yet I am in here and notifying y’all of a new post
      #professionalRose :dead: