Celebrity Style: Ciara, Idris Elba

Ciara Chanel sneaker boots

Newly single R&B singer Ciara showed off her new Chanel calfskin over the knee sneaker boots from Chanel’s Fall-Winter 2014/15 Ready-to-Wear collection. The boots are conveniently equipped with knee pads for the working girls with busy schedules.
Photos: Instagram.com, Chanel.com

idris-elba-wearing-Christian-Louboutin-no-no-flat-black-suede-sneakers-13

Actor Idris Elba dressed casually for his appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live wearing black suede Christian Louboutin Nono flat sneakers ($745) paired with jeans.
Photo: Upscalehype.com

• Morning Wood: Idris Elba (by request)
  • Idris Elba Wants You to Know…
  • Guess Where Future Was When Ciara Gave Birth to His Son?
  • Future Says It Didn’t Take Long for Ciara to Give Up Her Goodies

160 Responses to “Celebrity Style: Ciara, Idris Elba”

:lolsign: Or for dancers…

:danban: You may look at me and think that
      I’m just a young girl but I’m not just a young girl… Baby this is what I’m lookin’ for.. sexy, independent
      Down to spend it type that’s getting his dough-oh oh- :heart:
      I’m not being too dramatic, that’s the way I gotta have it

:danban1:

I want Idris so bad. :hump:

Dem boots ugly, but perfect for her next performance.

VDot says:

:phew:

I would have a football team of babies for that man. Bust it open every night for him. :yes: Knees and jaws aching now thanking about that man and his anaconda :bounce: Sometime’s I’d wear Neverbuary’s Chanel boots for padding, sometimes not :shrug:

lovezoe says:

knee pads for the working girls with busy schedules.
      ——
      :rofl: :shade:

Word on the street that is her I’m Sorry 2014 gift from Fuschia. He went back (supposedly) to her and lil Ancient Roman Calendar.

Wasting time says:

:cosign: Bird!
      I told Mr. Time this morning. If’n Idris come to the door needing help; I’ll help him in the bedroom. Won’t be no running on my part. He gonna be running from me.

Hey Ms. Pearl

Idres :phew: but I can’t do nothing with that horse dyck of yours sorry :nono:

SummerBaby says:

Idris :heart:

SouthernPrincess says:

I would do such sinful and unlady like things with and to Idris….I wouldnt even feel bad about having a one night stand with him

but I can’t do nothing with that horse dyck of yours sorry :nono:

Fuggin :dead:

VDot says:

I’m Sorry 2014

:rofl: I wonder if Ruben knew he had a classic when he made that song :lol:

Let me go check out baby mama’s IG page to see what she got going on..

Lawd :rofl: :rofl: Yall raping the mayne

Wasting time says:

all of this! I usually get buddy, buddy with everyone down to the security guards and custodians. Too bad the custodians don’t speak much English. That doesn’t stop me from exchanging pleasantries in my horrible Spanish.
      ———————
      :yes: Butter Boo!
      I know everybody by first name.
      Blacks and whites looking at me like :huh:
      But my work area is vacuumed, Juanita know my sandwich by heart!
      Pablo leave me some BBQ Twist Frito’s in my draw after he fill the vending machine and when it snows and we still here I come out to a clean car. Being nice and respectful gets ya further!

aRoTh says:

I have never swooned over a man as much as I do when I see Idris. :phew: My goodness! There’s something about Idris…

#nowords

VDot says:

I’m Sorry 2014
      :rofl: I wonder if Ruben knew he had a classic when he made that song

I liked the album too :yes:

Would yall legit marry him? IDK if I could marry him. Im too gellish. :no: :no: I would fukk a bitch all the way down. :yes: Not up. Down. Grave. :huh:

Buttercup says:

==========
      :hahaha: Wheeeew chile :phew: :cool:

those orthopaedic leather leg warmers are ugly and so is conehead Idris :tea:

Lawd :rofl: :rofl: Yall raping the mayne

Skeetting skeet all over the computer screens :rofl:

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

oooh jeevus be a whole slew of bottles of gatorade cuz idris can have all my electrolites :nun: <—me spinning right with him

ci…ain't it too hot for pleather leg warmers? sorry but those #Trash…for some reason i watched her ride video on demand last night :(

A.J. says:

That Chanel chit just ugly. :coffee:

Wasting time says:

Lawd :rofl: :rofl: Yall raping the mayne
      ————–
      Morning OTB
      In the commercial when Taraji turn around and he in the house and she all :shock: Would be different. I’d turn around and slide right out my draws :rofl:

lovezoe says:

Angelina and Brad done finally got married.

SummerBaby says:

Would yall legit marry him? IDK if I could marry him. Im too gellish. I would fukk a bitch all the way down. Not up. Down. Grave.
      ——————-
      I don’t think I could marry any entertainer. I might’ve had a baby for one you know for “extortion” purposes. :tea:

aRoTh says:

but I can’t do nothing with that horse dyck of yours sorry

Well step aside.

I still have some childiish ways about me, because when Torrei told Tameka to lay in the casket-kill herself, I :ghost: I do have an inner mean girl though… :ashamed:

B where you at :ashemd: +1

Torrei is a comedienne! Lets not forget that. Her chit gonna be laced with arsenic. :yes: Kevin tells ppl to kill themselves all the time. And we laugh. :lol: :tea:

Ciara better save them shoes for possible auction…. cause the baby news is slowly but surely dying down…. :tea: she better think of another gimmick to stay relevant

VDot says:

Would yall legit marry him?

*Bey stank face* :nono: That’s the man who would brang forth all my whorish ways. :hump: the shat out of him and send him home to his wife. You can’t marry him :no: I dont want a man that looks that good :no: Walking down the street and bishes openly lusting for him? :no:

:ashamed: * DIFTB..

aRoTh says:

but I can’t do nothing with that horse dyck of yours sorry
      Well step aside.

You got the floor boo … be my guest >>>>>>> :kona:

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

aRoTh says:

but I can’t do nothing with that horse dyck of yours sorry

Well step aside
      ***************
      :ghost: *dancing 2nd in line*

Wasting time says:

Angelina and Brad done finally got married.
      =========
      :crying:
      I love that man
      :crying:
      I ain’t think he was gonna do it
      :crying:
      He like sisters too.. word on the skreet is they both do :tea:
      :crying:

Angelina and Brad done finally got married.

Was too thru I didn’t get an invite! :lol: :woot: :love: :congrats:

A.J. says:

That Chanel chit just ugly.

yep but because it’s Chanel she think it’s popping :tea: label ho3s

Hey bew thang :hug:

aRoTh says:

Angelina and Brad done finally got married.
      ___________________________________

We on curr…tell us later in another post. THIS is reserved for IDRIS! LOL

Aye Ciara, pass me a pair of dem dere boots.

Matchsticks says:

I just…Idris just… *sighs*

:heart: :hump: :lick:

Afiya says:

:wave: Good Morning Beautiful Roses :hug: I cannot do a roll call, too many and I’m sure to forget someone, so please accept this hello :hi: from me. NOW, SIT UP STRAIGHT and get back to work!!! :)

:kona:

VDot says:

lovezoe says:

Angelina and Brad done finally got married.

Sh*t. They then got married to get divorced :facepalm: :lol:

Angelina strikes me as the type to start suffocating (not literally) once actually married….

I wonder if Ruben knew he had a classic when he made that song
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      That ish an ongoing joke betwix me and Military Man. Last year around this time I was like what is this purse for? :coffee: He responds: this is my I’m Sorry 2013 gift. I know its August… but I am SURE to fugg up some more this year :ghost:

Buttercup says:

He went back (supposedly) to her and lil Ancient Roman Calendar.
      =============
      :crying1:

Ciara looks so much better minus the makeup.
      :think:
      Maybe that baby has made her look more feminine. Like she got a surge in estrogen or something. :shrugs:

A.J. says:

A.J. says:

That Chanel chit just ugly.

yep but because it’s Chanel she think it’s popping :tea: label ho3s

Hey bew thang
      Hey my love :kiss: How you feeling and stuff? Goodt I hope.

I’d turn around and slide right out my draws :rofl:

:thankyou: :hahaha: Taraji didn’t know how to wear him out

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Lawd :rofl: :rofl: Yall raping the mayne

Skeetting skeet all over the computer screens :rofl:
      ______

is it just me or does CiCi look different in the face after she had
      baby Future?

I love Brad and Angelina together :love:

Angelina and Brad done finally got married.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! I LOVE THEM :love: Congrats to em. :yahoo:

Got them bytches folded over umpteen times and they still too long.
      :ha: :haha:

lovezoe says:

Re: Atlanta Exes- I don’t like Meka or Torrei. Neither know how to conduct themselves in public. This tv mess is unreal. No way am I going to sit at the table while two hens cluck back and forth. My pet peeve is being embarrassed in public. Only one I like is Monyetta and Christina. Even the Monyetta letting Neyo continue to play her. You living with a man with a girlfriend. Her and that girl dummies.

:lol: !!!! Baybay :nono: Not me. My bd is handsome. “Fione” as they say …not the Beez dad. :stop: *laughs too hard at self* My youngests dad..anywho he just a regular nigga and :nono: I am not built for it. :eek:

@HAIR LOVA

:nono: It’s not just you. Ciara looks a lot more feminine now. :yes:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Got them bytches folded over umpteen times and they still too long.

:hater:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Ciara looks so much better minus the makeup.
      :think:
      ______

So it isn’t just me. Cause I swear she doesn’t look like herself. And in a good way! :clap:

:rofl: :rofl: :heart: Proactive is a goodT quality to have.

sassyshe says:

lovezoe says:

Angelina and Brad done finally got married
      ——————————————————————–
      :woohoo: well they did say when the gays get to marry in most of the country they will

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Got them bytches folded over umpteen times and they still too long.
      _______

Lol phew I didn’t even notice the fireman cuffs. But he still looks spexy as hell!

libra80sbaby says:

Look at my Future Baby Daddy up top :hump: :phew: He so daymn FOINE. and them daymn THOT boots up top :nono: Good for skrippas and “ladies of the moment” tho. :yes:

@HAIR LOVA
      “Droopy eyed drunk azz Idris lookin like he wearing some hobo’s pants that were 5 sizes to big.
      Got them bytches folded over umpteen times and they still too long.
      _______

His drunk azz prolly ain’t notice either. :lol:

Hair Lova says:

Angelina and Brad done finally got married.
      ________

finally??? I thought they been was married? What in the hell.

A.J. says:

Hey Lovezoe :hi: all I can say is reality tv keep having Atlanta folks looking crazy as hell. Christina steady getting played also dating a married man and letting Ceelo put his size 3 feets all up on her furniture telling her how his current girlfriend knows all about her.

Can we get a gif of Idris walking? I just like the way he walks :oops:

Wasting time says:

I mad @Man made me scroll back up to look.
      I ain’t make it that far down :rofl:
      That nigga got feet?!?!

sassyshe says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Got them bytches folded over umpteen times and they still too long.
      Entzyne was made so guys dont have to hate on the packages of men like Idris

His drunk azz prolly ain’t notice either. :lol:

:koolaid: Idris and me… I don’t care if he’s a drunk, we can drink together!!

Dang how long ya’ll be in HUR (St. Lous accent :rofl: ) Let me read the 60 comments on my phone since folks want to be all on my byke asking me 50-11 questions this am.

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

Former Knicks PG, Baron Davis, and his wife Isabella Brewster have welcomed a new addition to their household, their son Kingman
      ************************************
      :facepalm: these baby names

lovezoe says:

AJ- I forgot dude was married. Til that ink dry…

Entzyne was made so guys dont have to hate on the packages of men like Idris

Oh. :dead:

Wasting time says:

I mad @Man made me scroll back up to look.
      I ain’t make it that far down :rofl:
      That nigga got feet?!?!
      ______

I had to scroll back up too. I don’t think nobody makes it past the chest area

VDot says:

I like him :fistbump: Way to think ahead! That’s that military in ‘em :yes: :lol:

sassyshe says:

A.J. says:

———————————————————————-
      Neyo had his woman all up and present at the VMA…Think its time for Monyetta to find her a new ball player or entertainer

Buttercup says:

Being nice and respectful gets ya further!
      ==========
      :yes: I learned this in middle school. I would sometimes forget a textbook I needed for homework at school. I would go back to the school, and the custodians would always let me in even though they weren’t supposed to because I was “a sweet girl” and they knew how serious I was about “my lesson.” On honors day, they would even give me cards with money in them. They were the real MVPs :champ:

@SASSY
      Got them bytches folded over umpteen times and they still too long.
      Entzyne was made so guys dont have to hate on the packages of men like Idris”
      _________________________
      :blink:

***MEDICAL MINUTE***
      Alcohol is a depressant, and using it heavily can dampen mood, decrease sexual desire, and make it difficult for a man to achieve erections or reach an orgasm while under the influence. In fact, overdoing it on booze is a common cause of erectile dysfunction.

#helpful

I dont want a man that looks that good Walking down the street and bishes openly lusting for him?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I this is why some women like em slightly ugly or a tad bit slow.

“Nigga dont nobody else want you. :stop: Here… take this plate and get your azz in there and watch TV and STFU someplace. You better turn it to ESPN and hush!”

(mumbling to yourself as you walk off) Withcho fugly self.

Angelina and Brad done finally got married.
      __________________________

they said they would get married once gay marriage was legalized. said they wouldnt do it until everybody else could too. a significant number of states have legalized it so…..congrats & shyt.

So. :| Anybody wanna talk about vaccines with me. :eek: :offtopic:

Black boys. War on Black boys. IDK. IJS. The man applied for whistleblower status tho. :no: Chit is real. :kona:

A.J. says:

The crazy part is half of these folks representing Atlanta not even from here….. with the exception of Scrappy and Erica dumbazz :facepalm: So I don’t claim these folks :nono: they not from my city !!

libra80sbaby says:

I ain’t make it that far down :rofl:
      That nigga got feet?!?!
      ——————-
      :fistbump: I don’t get pass that nigguh thigh/peen area…I seent that print and that bow legged type gaping swag walk from Takers :phew: I wanna lick his face :lick:

Buttercup says:

==============
      :rofl: Hoes throw their draws at Joe Schmoe, so you’ll have to deal with the thirst in any event. You may as well do whatever (or Idris in this case) and keep it moving.

sassyshe says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@SASSY
      Got them bytches folded over umpteen times and they still too long.
      Entzyne was made so guys dont have to hate on the packages of men like Idris”
      _________________________

***MEDICAL MINUTE***

#helpful
      ———————————————————————–

I read too fast and thought it said Klingon. :confused:

***MEDICAL MINUTE***

:dead: :ghost:

So. :| Anybody wanna talk about vaccines with me. :eek: :offtopic:

I have a friend no lie right now son is Autistic :no: she said it began after the vaccinations… poor baby deals with quite a bit :no:

***MEDICAL MINUTE***

#helpful

Aww com’on Man, why you gotta be a kill joy, huh?

@OTB
      ““The CDC whistleblower who came forward last week to admit that the CDC had covered up evidence that vaccines are linked to autism has been revealed as Dr. William Thompson.”

Black boys. War on Black boys. IDK. IJS. The man applied for whistleblower status tho. Chit is real.

:yes:
      Chit is real! We been around 10,000 years and now all of a sudden autism and ADHD everybody got. :nono:

Sometimes you have to use your own brain and think does something make sense.

aRoTh says:

Idris lookin like he wearing some hobo’s pants that were 5 sizes to big.
      Got them bytches folded over umpteen times and they still too long
      _______________________________

EVERYTHING looks 5 sizes too big, folded over and too long when ya pants are dropped down to ya ankles. :shrug:

libra80sbaby says:

———————–
      I read this earlier in the week. I think shots are okay, I just think they be giving newborns, babies and toddlers TOO many of them at one time. I think that’s the cause for the Autism side effects. but :yes: I believe it. The gubment is all out for population control and ppl walking around zombie/contained like so they are easier to control. They doing it with this, prescription drugs, gay agenda, etc etc.

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

I read too fast and thought it said Klingon.
      ***************
      It might as well have :rofl:

That nigga got feet?!?!
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^
      That is what my BIL said long time ago about Amber Rose. That bish got FEET? WHEN? WHEN DID she get FEET? Nigga at BIRTH :rofl:

The Pearl! says:

:rofl: @Dub – not fugly or slightly slow??? WTH??? I can’t do no dumb nucca, even if their packages are the BIGGEST! (remember I told you all about the slightly slow mail room dude here? got all the women afraid to even peek that way. His shyt looks like a pork tenderloin) SCARY! Miss me with THAT package, man! Plus, I like a little conversation with my sex. I called the mailroom yesterday, slow one answered. I say, “Hi. I’m checking on receipt of a FedEx package.” He says, “you’re looking for a receipt?” :facepalm: I. Just. Can’t.

watched her ride video on demand last night

:phew: Ciara videos make me question my sexuality :ashamed:

SummerBaby says:

—————–
      This is real! I’m very skeptical about vaccines. Can’t nobody convince me that if I go to walmart I can grocery shop & get a safe vaccine :no: I’ll pass.

@OTB
      _________

Why me and my homegirl was having this same conversation a couple of days ago. She’s all for it, I’m like man you better stop believing wtf these sprites tell you.

Those boots are hideous, I hope they were comped for her and Future REALLy didn’t spend 10K on those

Buttercup says:

Can we get a gif of Idris walking? I just like the way he walks
      ============
      Say that! I think the sexist thing about he and Denzel is their walks. Gets all the panty pudding flowing…

sassyshe says:

libra80sbaby says:

———————–
      I read this earlier in the week. I think shots are okay, I just think they be giving newborns, babies and toddlers TOO many of them at one time. I think that’s the cause for the Autism side effects. but I believe it. The gubment is all out for population control and ppl walking around zombie/contained like so they are easier to control. They doing it with this, prescription drugs, gay agenda, etc etc.

———————————————————————–
      That’s why you make sure and get a pediatrician you can trust and truly have your child’s best interest at heart.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I JUST SNORTED. LOUDLY heffa :dead:

libra80sbaby says:

User Friendly says:

watched her ride video on demand last night
      :phew: Ciara videos make me question my sexuality :ashamed:
      ———————–
      She a man, so you goodT. You hetero if’n you lustin after “her”. :tea:

Do Young Thug’s Melodies Sound Like Alley Cats Fighting?

this is a real headline on my facebook timeline right now. :facepalm:

@SASSY
      “And that’s why they have that beautiful blue pill but I doubt Idris got any problem drunk or not….he seems like the type where alcohol acts like a stimulant and not a tranquilizer”

:cry: <<<Sassy's puzzy sittin there wet and sad waiting on Idris drunk azz to get hard

________

:cosign:

aRoTh says:

Butter says:

_________________________

THAT explains A LOT! So you were building up yourself for that moment when you let folks into yo hotel room to “walk on they bykes”? :rofl: LMAO :hug:

#practicingforarole

I have no doubt we get fukked in the butt in general by govt but this one particularly vexes me bc it reminds me of the Tuskegee experiments. And the unspeakables they did to our women w sterilization! We need to understand fully that the CDC KNOWINGLY altered their study sample sizes to basically hide the autism link PARTICULARY in black boys. :wtf:

I saw a friend of mine on our local news and her son has autism. Anyway she told them that something wasn’t right with him she could tell cause his cries were “funny.” How bout them crakkas said she needed to be a better parent :blink:

Anway come to find out the boy got Fragile X syndrome. :no: She told them after he had shots that she felt like something was wrong but nope they say “be a better parent” :/ delaying treatment for years.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@OTB
      :yes:

My child has ADHD … but a lot of the kids are getting misdiagnosed ….. part of the problem to many students in one class…. some kids learn better in a smaller environment …. matter fact most kids…. it’s just too many distractions win you have a class with 25 students…. that alone is enough to loose folks attention ….. :eek: so they put the kids on medication…..

libra80sbaby says:

Gets all the panty pudding flowing…
      ————–
      puddin thick, No? *Cleveland Brown Voice* Ewwww..thas nasssty :hurl:

lovezoe says:

We are very picky on what vaccinations are children get. A good place to start research is with Dr Sears book. Some of these diseases have been eradicated and unless you plan on traveling to third works countries you don’t need it. Then they want to give 3-5 shots at atone and you won’t know the culprit. Hep B is a STD, gotten from dirty needles, or a blood transfusion( but with blood testing it’s rare) the flu shot is silly. It only protects a few flu strains. Chicken pox is another one. Don’t get me started on the HPV vaccination. We’re hippies when it comes to certain health related things.

:yes:
      The ENTIRE purpose of the Census… is POPULATION CONTROL! That is it’s entire purpose!

they was like “when you gone let me fuggggggg Ms. Parker” :hahaha:

felinelurker says:

:offtopic:

So. Anybody wanna talk about vaccines with me.
      ********************************************

What do you moms think of the hpv vaccine for girls?

ontopic: Idris is fine as fvck!

The Pearl! says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I JUST SNORTED. LOUDLY heffa :dead:
      True story! The boy’s head even slopes oddly. That’s your first clue that he’s missing a few brain cells. But, God bless him…he tries!

VDot says:

I don’t know enough to say yay or nay. What I will say is that statistics can be skewed to paint whatever picture you want them to paint? Right now I don’t know which picture is accurate.

Vaccines are like 6 in one hand, 1/2 a dozen in the other :shrug: I think they are necessary, cause ION want measles, whooping cough and all that other chit to come back. BUT I do think there is a potential for side effects with ANY medicine. Except weed :tea:

Same thing with my friend :no: Chile another reason why I will not birth another chile :rules: ain’t no way in the hell

@JENIE
      “My child has ADHD … but a lot of the kids are getting misdiagnosed ….. part of the problem to many students in one class…. some kids learn better in a smaller environment …. matter fact most kids…. it’s just too many distractions win you have a class with 25 students…. that alone is enough to loose folks attention ….. so they put the kids on medication…..”
      __________________________

that ADHD chit is a scam!

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

watched her ride video on demand last night

Ciara videos make me question my sexuality
      **********************
      i dnt een know why i watched it…but it does make you be like hmmmmmm :bounce: …it looked familiar…i think i did that whole dance routine in the video to get Mr no joke :rofl: :nun:

“you’re looking for a receipt?”

:hahaha: :rofl: :phew: I hate a slow one too. I can love an ugly intelligent mayne but a fine slow one :no: The Wrapper. Fine. Sexy. Handsome. Dumber than a box of rice. :no:

Buttercup says:

============
      :shocked: And here I was thinking Jenny McCarthy was a little off her rocker. Little did I know, I’m the cray one.

Even with knowing that there could be links between autism and vaccines, I would still have my child vaccinated if we have another though. I think the pros far outweigh the cons.

I read that there could be a link in induced labors and autism. Have you ever come across anything stating that?

libra80sbaby says:

———————————
      This is just sew :facepalm: fukked up

My child has ADHD
      _______

Jenie didn’t they say that that is not a real thing. Dude made that ish up. Children are different and learn at different paces. Why all these kids are diagnosed with ADHD or some other ish? Like out of a class of 25 20 has it. Like let’s be real, and they need to stop comparing these kids to each other. Everyone has their own pace, and some needs more help than others. Like for real

VDot says:

***MEDICAL MINUTE***

:rofl: Whiskey dack can be annoying at times. It’s like damn nucca, you ain’t :jack: bussed yet?

The Pearl! says:

________
      :cosign:
      Why do you think there are so many Popeye’s, Church’s, McDonalds, Burger King, etc. on every other corner in the hood? And people just eatin that shyt up every damned day. Once in a while, maybe, but NOT EVERY DAMNED DAY!!!! That shyt will KILL YOU!

sassyshe says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@SASSY

————————————————————————
      :rofl: :hahaha: :dead: I cant even respond, :thumbsup: good one

I DO believe in the vaccines and autism link. And you know what? The PHARMA companies believe it too cause they PAY to do studies. A pharma not gonna pay to do a multi million dollar study in something they DONT believe in. Its the GOVT that is trying to report otherwise. And yes I do think it is caused by so many in one day/at a time. There is also some sort of link on my MALE CHILDREN are found to be autistic more often than GIRLS too. AND why some countries have a higher prevalence. USA. HIGH instance.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

:yes:

True but that Census < or a form of it has been going on for ages … all the way back to biblical days….. hence the book of Numbers ….. but population control is a major reason ….

VDot says:

***MEDICAL MINUTE***

Chile :ghost: #TRUESTORY

VDot says:

His shyt looks like a pork tenderloin

:dead: :rofl:

Yeah I don’t like dumb nuccas either. I can take street smart but not necessarily the best when it comes to book smart. But just flat out dumb? :no:

Yup. And that has ALWAYS been the purpose for it. ALWAYS.
      :yes:

aRoTh says:

Sassy’s puzzy sittin there wet and sad waiting on Idris drunk azz to get hard
      _________________________

:ghost:

I mad @Man made me scroll back up to look.
      I ain’t make it that far down :rofl:
      That nigga got feet?!?!
      ______

I had to scroll back up too. I don’t think nobody makes it past the chest groin area

:coffee: good morning

What do you moms think of the hpv vaccine for girls?

Feline. I got OTB17 this. I did. Her dad is a healthcare professional and he was adam-ant that she get it. I think the fact/suggestion that one could avoid so many types of cancer vs the risk of the vaccine was worth it for us. Its almost 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at preventing the cancers HPV gets you for at the least 30 yrs. That’s worth it to us.

On the other hand, I haven’t gotten one for OTB13. And her ped asked. But I paused on it. :think: But really now that I think on it again im gonna get it for her/all mine. Son too. :yes: HPV is deadly and almost everybody has it! one in three I think :shudders: :eek:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@JENIE
      __________________________
      that ADHD chit is a scam!

She actually has it…. my sister has it too …. but hers is worse…. but I don’t like discuss anything about ADHD with people that haven’t experienced first hand … :shrugs: it’s pointless..

Hair Lova says:

Pearl I don’t eat that chit. Once in a while Popeye’s,but Mc Donalds are a hell naw! My kids be tight, but so what I’m trying to save they life!

sassyshe says:

My child has ADHD
      _______

———————————————————————-
      ADHD is real but it is not as prevalent as what they were claiming, it was just a way for them to test to see how to make cocaine as a depressant rather than a stimulant and for drug companies to get rich. Now that they make more money off the bipolar ****tail suddenly they want to do PSA and tell parents to make sure their kids exercise, eat better, and get rest which helps with their attention spans. I always told parents that before they place their child on these drugs do a behavior modification plans, change their diet, improve their environment. If that truly does not work then do the drugs but make sure it is nothing more than 30mg and do not give it to them all year round

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

The Wonkblog over at the Washington Post has a pretty interesting write-up of new research from the Public Religion Research Institute. In a study of race and friendship, PRRI found that a large majority (75 percent) of whites have “entirely white social networks without any minority presence.” And, for what it’s worth, the same holds true for less than two thirds of Blacks.

The research went on to state that, in a 100-friend scenario, the average white person has 91 white friends; one each of black, Latino, Asian, mixed race, and other races; and three friends of unknown race. On the other hand, the average black person has 83 black friends, in addition eight white friends, two Latino friends, zero Asian friends, three mixed race friends, one other race friend, and four friends of unknown race.

Ultimately, the average black person’s network of friends is 8 percent white
      *******************************
      why did sumbody post this :facepalm:

Buttercup says:

#practicingforarole
      ============
      :rofl: If you don’t git :chase:

libra80sbaby says:

Look at it like this:
      Baby is born :pacifier: gets about 4-6 before they leave the hospital
      6 Weeks checkup: 2-4 MORE shots
      3 Months checkup: 2-4 MORE shots
      6 Months checkup: 1 shot
      ETC. ETC. ETC.
      Before a child is even a year old, they are subjected to at LEAST 8 shots. All of which contain a portion of the disease they are attempting to vaccinate. Most of these are diseases that have not been around for YEARS! What is the reason for this?! Then they FORCE you to get the chit by not allowing your child into school without ALL of them unless you can prove religiously you don’t agree. Chit’s RIDIC :nono:

Hair Lova says:

What do you moms think of the hpv vaccine for girls?
      _____

I think hell to the no. My daughter will be 11 in October. So her ped tells me that she can get it when she comes in for her visit after her bday. I looked at him like he had ten heads. He said well you can think about it. I think not!

:yes: This is how I know I am getting “older”. I dread the thought. Although I would like to! I would like to have tons..but the reality they face is like why would you do that :|

The Pearl! says:

@OTB! Not dumber than a box of rice? Sheeeee-it! :rofl:

sassyshe says:

What do you moms think of the hpv vaccine for girls?

———————————————————————
      Absolute should get it

felinelurker says:

What do you moms think of the hpv vaccine for girls?

On the other hand, I haven’t gotten one for OTB13. And her ped asked. But I paused on it. But really now that I think on it again im gonna get it for her/all mine. Son too. HPV is deadly and almost everybody has it! one in three I think :shudders:
      ****************************************************

My daughter is 12 & for the past 2 yrs, her peds have asked if I wanted to get it

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

my damn underwire just broke mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn…bra was like just :stop: i give up…these bras ain’t loyal :kona:
      sorry :tmi:

VDot says:

:newpost: on the man who left his doorter at the airport or something :shrug:

Buttercup says:

puddin thick, No? *Cleveland Brown Voice* Ewwww..thas nasssty :hurl:
      ============
      :nono: Not MY panty pudding. Yourn maybe, but what you eat don’t move my bowels.

libra80sbaby says:

Look at it like this:
      Baby is born :pacifier: gets about 4-6 before they leave the hospital
      6 Weeks checkup: 2-4 MORE shots
      3 Months checkup: 2-4 MORE shots
      6 Months checkup: 1 shot
      ETC. ETC. ETC.

Yeah I agree to this as well. I think it’s insane.

sassyshe says:

My child has ADHD
      _______
      ———————————————————————-
      :yes: Jordan is on 30mg vyvanse only through the school year… during the week, not on it at all during the summer. She does pretty well on the medication. But for the most part I have to be careful about what she eats… especially food and drinks with dye and all that in it…

why did sumbody post this :facepalm:

Its crazy but its a valid study. Something WE already knew of course. When I read it I rem it said that whites have whites friends 91times more than Black friends…but Black ppl have white friends at :think: fukk gotta find it but I know it was the chit we all know to be true: :yes:
      Basically, white ppl don’t have Black friends but Black ppl have white friends. :shrug: The one that struck out for me was the “finding” that Black ppl don’t have any (measurable) Asian friends. I found that odd. But I live in a university town so all types.

sassyshe says:

@whodat Pharm companies have to do studies its part of their licensure agreement to sell the drug on the market but never fully trust a study from a Pharm company cause they often doctor up the results – thats why Pfizer still paying out billions for Prozac. The reason for doing the study is that no one truly knows the side effect of most drugs until the drug has been used for over 10 years, its the reason why most psychotropic meds are being pulled from the shelves because they didnt know the effects until recently especially in children, since you cant test them

Wasting time says:

————————-
      Chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!
      Time Jr is a Henny Baby for real!
      Mr. Time good for Liquor dyck too; Just last for ever and chit!

The Pearl! says:

:hi: HairLova…and the older we get? There are a few 50+ women here and I tried (in vain) to get one to stop eating pork for b-fast, lunch, dinner (and pork skins for snacks)…I kid you not! I finally gave up, til she was sitting there, eating pork yet again for lunch, stopped and said: “Ooooh! I’m dizzy!” I HAD to say something then — what? She gave me an opening! :shrug:

________

Never! But thank you. I will follow that too.. hmmm. Girl I need to know. Everythang. :ashamed:

sassyshe says:

@jenie Vyvanse is the best – its what they came up with after fixing the effect of Adderall, Risperdal and Concerta. Vyvanse does what it is supposed to do, control the neurotransmitter without making you crazy

Ultimately, the average black person’s network of friends is 8 percent white

once again, Im below average. I dont have any white friends. I have two on my “friendlist” on facebook but we are not friends :nono:

libra80sbaby says:

Buttercup says:

puddin thick, No? *Cleveland Brown Voice* Ewwww..thas nasssty :hurl:
      ============
      ——————————
      :| Relax Booski. Tis a joke on this early morn. :thinking: Puddin still sound nassy tho :lol:

Hair Lova says:

Man I’m sorry but I don’t trust all of the studies and such. You get a vaccine for one thing, then later on down the line it causes some next ish. It’s either one thing or the next really. Doctors and drug companies goes hand and hand. Doctors are the #1 drug pushers, this is how the government make their money, by having these doctors scare you into thinking these damn drugs are necessary. No ma’am :nono: not gonna do it.

What do you moms think of the hpv vaccine for girls?

if you dont agree they will sneak it in anyway. :yes:

I didnt notice until the next year when his new pediatrician pulled up his immunization chart.

Buttercup says:

=========
      You’re welcome. It’s been a couple of months since I read it. I should probably do a follow up.

On the surface it seems plausible. I come across so many women who were induced because they were tired of being pregnant or didn’t want to rish having the baby on a holiday so they did it beforehand.

Buttercup says:

============
      I’m cool. You cool? We’re cool :kiss:

lovezoe says:

if you dont agree they will sneak it in anyway.

—————–
      Hell would be paid. Sure would. I don’t play forced shots.

lovezoe says:

if you dont agree they will sneak it in anyway.

—————–
      Hell would be paid. Sure would. I don’t play forced shots.
      ________

I second that!

felinelurker says:

User Friendly says:

What do you moms think of the hpv vaccine for girls?

if you dont agree they will sneak it in anyway.

*******************************************