Celebs Out & About: Chris Brown, Kanye West & Nori

Chris Brown in St Tropez

Singer/songwriter Chris Brown is still vacationing in St. Tropez with his latest flame, a Rihanna look-a-like. The 25-year-old ex-con was paid a princely sum to host a private party at a nightclub there last night. Brown is all over the news today for claiming he dumped his long-suffering concubine, Karrueche Tran. She has already taken credit for dumping Chris first. It doesn’t matter; Brown is an emotionally unavailable man who is not boyfriend material — and Karrueche should have known that. But, as Chris said, she was an opportunist who used him to get to where she is now.

Thanks to celebrity photographer Exclusiveaccess.net and promoter Manni of Accbooking.com for the pics!

Kanye West and North West

Socialite Kim Kardashian posted a new social media photo of her daughter North West visiting her daddy Kanye West while he’s at work in a recording studio. Kim’s fans criticized her for smearing lip gloss on the child’s lips. Maybe her lips were chapped?

217 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Chris Brown, Kanye West & Nori”

San ah make ya dance says:

Im so glad she cuter than her daddy :love:

—————-
    Worry bout yo own kids :no:

Hershey says:

Wendell Williams said Kanye never smiles, here’s proof that he does. she’s a true cutie :yes: and her fans prolly ain’t brushed their teeth let alone glossed a chapped lip :tea:

BullSweetness says:

Kanye never smiles with Kim (that I’ve ever seen) but as long as she isn’t in the picture he’s smiling. I wonder what that means :thinking:

bnatural says:

Chris is working my last nerve :rolleyes: as if he didn’t help her get on….let’s be real for a moment…whether we agreed with her actions (stupidity) or not, she was down for him when he was in rehab and locked up……he got rid of her but I bet he didn’t get rid of his enablers :coffee:

I could care less who dumped who but hopefully she will move on this time…

VDot says:

Awww Baby North is a cuties. She looks a lot like Kim in this pic :yes:

:love: Nori can get her deddy to smile :)

Look at lil Nori :love:
    this lil girl may be of the few things that genuinely make Kanye happy

NEW YORK A man who recently traveled to West Africa is being kept in isolation at Mount Sinai Hospital in Manhattan Monday, the New York Times reports. The patient reported to the emergency room with ebola-like symptoms Sunday night

_______________________________

:woohoo: it’s here! it’s here! :woohoo: :wail:

Beta says:

Nori is so cute :heart:

Nori looks like she just finished crying her eyes out, she misses her nenny

she misses her nenny

SEW mean… :lol:

ShadeQueen46 says:

Why does that child still look 6 months? Somebody lying.

:hahaha: I just listened to the Flawless remix

I WOKE UP LIKE THIS! :whistle: i like it

bnatural says:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

_______________________________
    :woohoo: it’s here! it’s here! :woohoo:
    ————————

I literally JUST read this and thought about all of the people he traveled with on the plane…and then all of the people they came into contact with….

libra80sbaby says:

Nori is a cutie patootie!! Why they aint just NAME her Nori instead of that trash ass North West chit??!! Nori is cuter and less asinine

libra80sbaby says:

———————
    :stop: Dont be gettin folks riled up and chit

__________________________________

hence, the panic… :woohoo: :hide: :woohoo: :bite:

Chris Brown — NOT KARRUECHE — is the one who did the breaking up, because she was a crass opportunist … so say people in Chris’ camp.

Sources closely connected with the singer… Chris is shocked Karrueche’s people leaked a story that she dumped him, allegedly because of a never-ending obsession with Rihanna and refusal to act like an adult.

But Chris’ people tell us … he found out she was texting and sending photos to other guys while they were together. He was also furious she did interviews for her clothing line and talked about their relationship.

—————-
    Worry bout yo own kids
    chile :tea: Lil lip gloss be popping you hear me !

libra80sbaby says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

—————-
    Worry bout yo own kids
    chile :tea: Lil lip gloss be popping you hear me !
    ——————
    TUH! Libra3 been wearing a lil lip gloss since she was like 1… :tea:

chile Lil lip gloss be popping you hear me !
    ——————
    TUH! Libra3 been wearing a lil lip gloss since she was like 1…
    _______________________________

:love:

datsmdubya2u says:

Ok I cant stand kimye but jeez ppl need to leave folks babbies alone

Lil Knorth is cayute!

Ebola dude in NY know whe had the runs on that plane and WELP to whoever mighta went behind him….

iscream says:

Maybe her mama kissed her.

datsmdubya2u says:

Maybe its just Vaseline folk need to get lives

thriftStoreJungle says:

kim and kanye should have a house full of these pretty babies. well done kids :yes:

capricorn83 says:

Kim’s fans criticized her for smearing lip gloss on the child’s lips
    ——————

People STAY trying to parent other’s children!

Nori is such a cutie!

ShadeQueen46 says:

love and hip flop come on tonite?

BullSweetness says:

Yup it does

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Hey y’all! So I’m watching Love and Hip Hop….how did Mimi end up boo hooing to Deb!? I love Deb though. She talks so much truth for these stupid people!!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

OMG this girl can’t sing….OK she not that bad, but I’m cool on it. But is Benzino serious about that tat!? And Rasheeda needs to shut up because her marriage ain’t ****. Girl bye.

Milky says:

So young joc saying redd fox has hands and fangas for feet? :rofl:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Dear Young Joc….. No one cares. Not one soul. Not about you, your relationships with these raggedy women, nothing. I don’t even understand why Mona asked you to be on the show. You ain’t had a hit since…..its going down. Smh. You are NO celebrity sir.AT all. Please, for the love of Jesus, go back to where ever you were, and stay there. Thanks.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@milky bet money he liked it though!! Lmao

MsB2u says:

Kim’s fans admires her for not putting lip gloss on the child’s lips
    Fixed that for you auntie :yes:

Milky says:

@keya you know he did! Look how excited he was tellin Scrappy about it.

southerngent says:

Althea was in special ed she seems slow and who reads hip hop weekly

Milky says:

Thea need to shut the fluck, who aspires to own half of whack azz hip-hop weekly. Sound just like my dumb azz stepdaughter aspiring to be a garbage collector for the city! FOH. What is wrong with folks?

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Milky :hahaha: why you gonna say the stepdaughter is a dumb ass!? Lord!! Lol. I am not here for momma dee and her singing. Lol. Momma dee wanna go from running the track to being on the track? And Lord, hOw Karlie saying you can’t turn a how to a housewife!? Bytch you a hoe!! Your old ass cooch. Girl bye. Get your teeth fixed.

Milky says:

@keya who but a dumb azz ultimate goal in life is to be a garbage collector, especially a female? Mama D is going through alzheimers or dementia, if she truly believes she anywhere near bey or rhi’s. level. :facepalm:

MsB2u says:

———————-

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@milky “who but a dumb azz” :hahaha: :hahaha: I’m dying. Momma D is…… Special. She really has issues. She will never be a Bey or Rhi. However she will continue to be a hot mess. Yes she will. But let me give her credit for her weave looking much much better tonight!!!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Nikko is so ugly. How does Mimi look at him and still get undressed!? Ewwww

Milky says:

I take byke my previous font about Martin Lawrence he just swole in face like he been stung in the face multiple times!

:dead: I told you Martin is still slim :rofl:

Ni ni says:

I just read where the doctor that treated a US victim with Ebola now has it. I don’t know if that’s one of the us doctors or the black guy that died from it. I believe the sh!t airborne and they are researching that as well. If thiis sh!t start spreading here and we still alive, we need to sue all involved ( wishful thinking I know)

The country just in shambles. We letting all these immigrants in, no telling what they got or where they been. We nosing in Palestine and Israel’s mess. Them peoples destiny in this world is to kill each othe; it ain’t gon never change. Now they done brought the Ebola to us. Now what is we gon do :wail:

Ni ni says:

Oh yeah lil Nori looks like a doll. She’s a beautiful child. I hope her parents grow up before she reaches her teens. Po thang :no:

:yawn: come in today and it’s already some fawk shyt in my inbox…. I need another job so bad :cry:

Hershey says:

Scrappy’s face whilst she was sangin tho :blink:

:rofl: Rih and Bey have NOTHING to worry about

San ah make ya dance says:

kim and kanye should have a house full of these pretty babies
    —————-
    May not all turn out that way :eek: :no:

SummerBaby says:

I saw pics a few days ago of Momma Dee modeling in Dorinda Clark Coles fashion show.

Was last night a rerun of Love and hip :thiankin: the one that came on last Thursday?

Did anybody watch Martin’s new show Partners? Watched the first one and couldn’t keep up cause I was trying to figure if Martin was still gettin high as hell. His voice sounded like he was borderline fvcked up.

Or contained…… :coffee:

:wave: Morning Jenie, San, Summerbaby, hershy, longtimelurker

LTL I did catch Partner’s last night, I fell asleep on it though.
    It was a lil funny :lol:

Martin lOOKs better :tea:

————-
    Girl yea :rolleyes: :kiss:

:waves: Luvn

San that episode was hilarious :rofl: Chile Scrappy and Joc :fistbump: straight up Georgia boys real talk :yes: some clowns :hahaha:

Matchsticks says:

this little button face baby is so CUTE! :love:

—————-
    It was, but I was on to the next girl. Don’t be feeding me the old. I’m glued wondering if the next one bout to come on. Played me :lol:

One of my attorneys come asking if I was going to six feet under with them today …….. ugh fawk no :rolleyes: fawk these folks in this place….. :tea: straight like that…. the hell I look eating with their lying azzes … they may be comfortable faking the funk with folks…. but I can not!! :tea:

I’m still :hahaha: At Scrappy face while his mama talking :no:
    I swear it look like someone MADE Jocs nose with play doh. Nig nose so damn big :no:

San I want to see snoop on the next episode :yes:

luVn_liFe… says:

Morning Jenie, San, Summerbaby, hershy, longtimelurker

LTL I did catch Partner’s last night, I fell asleep on it though.
    It was a lil funny

Martin lOOKs better

________________________________

:waves: hey blonde bombshell….Martin been eatin GOOOOODDDDDD! :pizza: :eggs: :koolaid: :smoke: he been doin all of that

——————-
    I was bout to say :wtf: they mean :lol: Restaurant, ok

Joc has a meaty nose :crying1: a honker like Elmo …. chile waisting gravie is hilarious to me with scrappy in it :rofl: every time I see I bust out laughing

It’s a restaurant :lol:

————–
    :blink: I couldn’t stop looking at it :no: Ewww. I wanna see Snoop too and see what that fool say

Martin been eatin GOOOOODDDDDD!
    ~~~~~
    @Hershey MARTIN lost weight :yes:

luVn_liFe… says:

Martin been eatin GOOOOODDDDDD!
    ~~~~~
    @Hershey MARTIN lost weight

Has he? :blink: in the promos his stomach was swoll and his face was full :lol: I recorded the two shows I haven’t watched them yet.

Lil Nori be holding that head ****ed :lol: Ready for her photos

San that episode was hilarious Chile Scrappy and Joc straight up Georgia boys real talk some clowns
    ————-
    I was here for that!!!! :rofl: When Joc said he got old girl a friendship rings and fell out I was right there with him. Sounds like something I would say!
    I was PIST tho that it was the same show as Thursday. They could have just waited and shown it Monday. I think it was a programming error cause it makes no sense. Unless Mona is trying to generate buzz :rolleyes:

Aryanna says:

SANDRA!!!! PLEASE POST THAT NICKI DISS THAT LIL KIM RELEASED LAST NIGHT LMAO ( FLAWLESS REMIX)

missyJ says:

San
    Hersh
    Taken
    Luvie
    Jenie

:waves: hey!

Nori self…

Breezy long as he still paying coochie bills don’t matter who dumped whom

Morning Roses :waves:
    I have some family issues that I need to share with somebody, anybody…
    Issue#1
    My sister just had a brand new baby that has some medical issues where she has to get a shot everyday. I went to go see the baby a couple of weeks ago :heart: . She does not smile, which I thought was weird but maybe it’s because she’s sick. Anywho, I thought her BD was on his job, come to find out this ninja done left her and the baby and told her that he found some woman that was coming into some money and he was staying with her :wtf: After she just had his baby and it SEEMED like they was committed. She wants to murder this ninja, I told her, hit him in those pockets :tea: mind you this ninja was down for 20 years, not sure what she was doing with him anyways, but I hate to say it but she a hoodie.

Issue#2
    Brother #1 lives in FL and is SUPPOSED to be a “pharmeceutical rep” so he should have money, right? So he calls me last weekend asking for me to send him some money for a bus ticket, but you hustle, what kind of backwards shat is that. So he texts and calls, which he rarely does, for me to ask our dad if he had anything on a ticket, remember my dad a coke head AND he just got paid so you know what that answer was :no: So I talked to brother#2 last night and he said he sent him money last week and still hasn’t showed up, we surmized he on that shat…

Issue#3
    So I saw bro #2 last night and he sounds depressed on the phone so I pay him a visit. He proceeds to tell me that his mother is sick with some intestine issues who also wants to kick him out because he ain’t giving her any money. That his daughter who is 17 is down from NC and he hasn’t seen her in over 3 years. That he has to go to CS court in a few days. That some hoodrat that he says he’s in love with decides she does not want him, mind you this the same chick that ALLOWED ninjas to come into her crib and steal his dough and work. States that he checked himself into the hospital and he says he told them that he wanted to hurt himself and her and they were going to comment him…he has already been committed messin with that PCP…I tried to put on my counselor hat but I really just wanted to say grow the fck up didn’t nobody tell you to have all them damn kids, to keep fcking with a nothin ass batch. To be honest I left him last night and thought he might be suicidal… :wail:

______________________________
    :facepalm: I don’t know what’s going on with my folk but they make me real depressed…

A.J. says:

:woot: Good Morning and stuff!!

Bootcampgirl says:

Sorry for that long ass post :ashamed: but I had to tell somebody…

Morning Roses :waves:

Mistaken
    San a make me pop it :buttshake:
    Hersh
    Luvn her life and mine
    Jenie
    Lurker

I’m glad to see his child makes him smile (as it should be) if only his wife can garner the same reaction.

Lurker I tried the first episode and they lost me at the table in the coffee shop. I think they have a laugh track, what the “audience” was laughing at wasn’t funny to me. :shrugs:

SummerBaby says:

Good morning :waves:

VDot says:

Issue#1 – :facepalm: Basically he pulled a Sherri Shepherd.

Issues#2 – :( They need to get off that chit. A girl I know died a couple of weeks ago behind that :snort: Say no to drugs people :no:

Issue#3 – Call the police and tell them you think he wants to hurt himself. He needs to be checked back in :(

I’ma :pray: for your fam and you :hug: And don’t be afraid to talk to someone your damn self. Its exhausting taking on the problems of the people around you :hug:

A.J. says:

@Bootcamp sound like a drama on Starz. Whew, a-lot going on!!

Matchsticks says:

My sentiments as well…what was the point of having a “bonus” epi last week???

Buttercup says:

I’m SEW happy for Kanye. This is the first time I’ve seen him look genuinely happy in a long time. I see he’s playing with Nori’s piggies. I :heart: little piggies.

A.J. says:

Wasting food stamps, love the gravi :thumbsup:

Boot ….
    All that is crazy and I know it is weighing heavy on you. Give it to the Lawdt. It’s all you can do. Don’t give money but if you can give your time and support.

Ya roses are here for you!

Awe poor Boot :hugs: I am sorry you have to handle all of that. Well outside of praying and listening you can’t do anything else for someone who doesn’t want to help themselves. And judging by your font I know you have been there for them plenty of times before. As much as it hurts you might even have to stop listening sometimes to make them realize they have to do better. I mean why should you have to be the dumping ground for everyone?

AJ :waves!
    Thanks boo!
    I wish I had a food stamp or EBT card to waste.
    Food is so high :crying:

VDot says:

Taken – Is that Bruce Jenner with a mullet in your gravi? :blink:

:rofl: at Time Waster’s Scrappy gravi

Wasting time says:

My sentiments as well…what was the point of having a “bonus” epi last week???

——————
    I wholeheartedly agree and I was angry about it too

:wave: WASTING, MissyJ, AJ :kiss: BOOT :hug:

BOOT sorry to hear your getting inundated with ur fams problems. My word of advice to you is, EVERYBODY is Grown

Bootcampgirl says:

Thanks for all the support :hugs: I got my own shat to deal with. They wearing me down…

Morning
    V Diznayee

A.J. says:

I mean why should you have to be the dumping ground for everyone?
    Correct! I won’t allow it. I’ll stop em mid-sentence i.e. un-huh I don’t have time for this, let me call you back!! Adults have to figure “some” things out for themselves otherwise you enable them.

:waves: MissyJ
    :happy: Wasting

________________________
    :yes: all the way back…I fckd up when I went to see my brother last night. He told me that I was going to meet my niece that I had never seen. I had started my afterwork ritual relax and sipping on some Peach Pauly and here he come with all this extra shat…. :duel:

datsmdubya2u says:

@boot

:cosign: what luvn said they’re grown and are gonna have to workout stuff for themselves. Other than checking on brother 3 for his welfare sint nuthin you can do to resolve any of thoses situations

@A.J :yes: as hard as it seems sometimes you have to stop allowing people to use your energy and time once they aren’t choosing to do better. It may seem heartless to you if you have a big heart like me but there are always other ways to support hen without continuing to enable them or hinder yourself. Like V said you could call someone to aid him. And sometimes all you can do is give it to God and pray. It hurts though I know to see how they are and what they’ve become knowing what they could be and aren’t :(

Blanche Devereaux says:

Good Morning yall :waves:

I been gone for a minute…been sick and what not but anywho…

How is everyone?!?

I dropped Blanche5 at Kindergarten today and I cried like a baby. She was ready though so I am happy for her…I’m still at my desk like :crying1:

@ Wasting and Missy :waves:

@Bootcamp… come chea :hugs: and :praying: sometimes our biggest challenges are given to us by our family. The brother on :smoke: send nothing! Not two pennies to click, he can’t be saved until he’s ready. Shyt he’ll have y’all buying bus tickets weekly. Like Taken said, stop listening…give them and your mind some space.

Wasting time says:

$10 We getting a Sorry Mrs. Carter post! :no: I know it!

A.J. says:

What I just learned is when you enable a person, how are they held accountable for their actions?!

I had a friend staying with me; I put her ass out like trash pickup!! There was no communication about any update on anything and a person like me wants to see someone at least attempting to help themselves.

San ah make ya dance says:

Online shopping is the devil

:bite:

VDot says:

V Diznayee – Totally read this in his voice :lol:

datsmdubya2u says:

by Blanche Devereaux on Aug

So sweet they love school do much at that age

:wave: Good Morning
    taken
    vdot
    boot :hug: you are in my prayers, sounds like alot that I go through with my dumb azz family. Keep yo head up!
    waisting
    aj :kiss:
    hershey
    blanche glad to see you feeling better
    dats
    san
    luvn

Blanche Devereaux says:

Morning Roses :waves:
    I have some family issues that I need to share with somebody, anybody…
    Issue#1
    Issue#2
    Issue#3
    …………………………………………………………

IDEK what to say about this but I’m sorry thats just too much…you sound like you’re the only one with your head on straight and that can be hard sometimes…I’m the oldest and even with my nonsense I have going on…I’m the only one with some sense.

Aryanna says:

_____________________________

Kim needs to sit her azz down somewhere and feed Royale powdered milk from her dusty azz tidday balls…but she did flow nice on there :rofl: she better leave Nicki alone, she don’t want this (in my Joc voice when he was fighting with Karlie) :rofl:

Bootcampgirl says: Thanks for all the support :hugs: I got my own shat to deal with. They wearing me down
    ~~~~
    Exactly my point; Not to Be cold. You have and AS I Always say; I have my own problems. I have to worry about me First.
    My mother’s gone, last Grown person I worried about and For :tea:

A.J. says:

Milky :kiss: hey love

Milky says:

I watched partners last night and I think they read the Roses comments because Martin asked Kelsey “WHO HURT YOU?” Shout out to Chan!!!!

:waves: Milk

Who just did that long post this early :huh: :lol:

Milky says:

Did one of thoses bishes on LHH say that someone’s azz look like cottage cheese in a garbage bag :rofl: :facepalm:

libra80sbaby says:

Just got to work and…..I’m ready to fukin go. I’ll be sew glad when I can say fuk this chit

Wasting time says:

$10 We getting a Sorry Mrs. Carter post! I know it!

Ugh! here take this $10 cause you shole right about that #sigh

Wasting time says:

San see 107; googa and lets discuss!

:hug: Milk does a body good!

Blanche Devereaux says:

Milky :waves:

Milky says:

so thankful I didn’t hear that shyt :rofl: but Erica and Karlie wore the same dress to that warehouse fashion show…Karlie wore it better, til she turned around and I saw her booty pads :blink:

@San :shotsfired1:

datsmdubya2u says:

Where is Sheri Shepards surrogate baby? Wasn’t it due at the end of july?

Wasting time says:

$10 We getting a Sorry Mrs. Carter post! :no: I know it!
    —————————————

:no: Fools bet…. :shrug:

Who is this struggle chick anyway? I heard Lurker13 freestyle better shyt than this.

And she’s a nerdy, sheltered, daddy’s girl so….. :coffee:

Buttercup says:

Karrueche’s people
    ===========
    :huh: Who her peepah?

datsmdubya2u says:

Where is Sheri Shepards surrogate baby? Wasn’t it due at the end of july?

Have you seen the pappy? Would you be in a rush to get here and look up at that? po baby is clinging to that uterus with both fists :lol:

Buttercup says:

Maybe its just Vaseline folk need to get lives
    ============
    I can’t even use this or lip-chap on my lips :wail: The only thing my lips don’t react to is Nature’s Gate lotion.

Wasting time says:

Where is Sheri Shepards surrogate baby? Wasn’t it due at the end of july?
    ————————
    That baby said :stop: I am NOT leaving this here womb until y’all niggas get it together. Have me out here homeless at 2 days old and chit!

Buttercup says:

===========
    Don’t they get paid well, have benefits, and a pension. I don’t look at what people do but I look at what they are trying to accomplish. Maybe she doesn’t want a stressful job and wants to be able to live comfortably. It takes all kinds to make the world go around :shrug:

@San :shotsfired1:
    —————
    Ok Im dead geesh :rofl:

@San :shotsfired1:
    —————
    Ok Im dead geesh :rofl:

:no: Fools bet…. :shrug:

And she’s a nerdy, sheltered, daddy’s girl so….. :coffee:

————————
    The video was so struggle. Reordered on a iPhone in a hotel room.
    She one of the women mentioned in the article. The rapper LIV but she been denying it for ever and DENIES it in the song. The first 4 bars. SO WHY DO THE SONG and Video. I guess she gonna try and capitalize off her 3 minutes.

:facepalm:

trying hard to love Nori for when me and Kim get together… It’s hard.

I cant listen right now Wasting :facepalm:

San ah make ya dance says:

trying hard to love Nori for when me and Kim get together… It’s hard.
    ————–
    :rofl: Everytime you see her, you will think of the daddy :brokenheart:

Wasting time says:

Don’t they get paid well, have benefits, and a pension.

——————————
    And back in bed by 11am!
    Trying to get MR. Time in with the city :yes:

Bootcampgirl says:

(Reuters) – A man who filmed a New York City police officer use a choke hold on a suspect who later died has been arrested on weapons charges, law enforcement officials said on Sunday.

Ramsey Orta, 22, and a 17-year-old female were spotted on Saturday outside a known drug location on Staten Island by narcotics officers who saw Orta put a handgun in his companion’s waistband, the New York Police Department said.

Orta, who has a previous criminal conviction, faces two charges of criminal possession of a weapon.

At some point during his arrest, Orta told officers, “You’re just mad because I filmed your boy,” an NYPD spokeswoman said.

The comment was apparently in reference to the July 17 cellphone video shot by Orta during the arrest of Eric Garner, who was placed in a choke hold by a police officer while being detained for peddling illegal cigarettes.

Garner later died, and the New York City medical examiner ruled the his death a homicide.

Footage of the incident circulated widely on the Internet, triggering outrage and raising questions about police tactics and use of force.

The choke hold is banned by the NYPD, which says it is investigating why the maneuver was used.

Police did not immediately comment on Orta’s assertion that he was arrested as retribution for taking the video.

The New York City Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association, the largest union representing NYPD officers, said in a statement that it was “criminals like Mr. Orta who carry illegal firearms who stand to benefit the most by demonizing the good work of police officers.”

“Sadly, in the effort to keep neighborhoods like Tompkinsville safe, a tragedy occurred. But that doesn’t change the fact that police officers routinely risk their lives for the benefit of the community,” the statement said.
    I agree with Orta :tea:

libra80sbaby says:

I seent that struggle ass Sorry Mrs. Carter video… :stop: Bish please. You shall not get on with this bullchit

Boot don’t you let them folks stress you :hug: Keep ya head up baby !!!
    Chile I think somebody out here trying to kill themselves near my building…. it’s so much police activity out here :eek:

@SAN
    “trying hard to love Nori for when me and Kim get together… It’s hard.
    ————–
    Everytime you see her, you will think of the daddy

I feel like she cheated on me! AND got a baby to show for it!

I don’t know how Gabby and Tiny can do it. :no:
    She goin have to give me two babies to make up for that indescretion. :coffee:

Bird bytch shyt. Who is this ho?? :rofl:

Bootcampgirl says:

It’s all :heart: @San but that emoti did murk your ass :rofl: now that I’m looking at it…

San ah make ya dance says:

I feel like she cheated on me! AND got a baby to show for it!

I don’t know how Gabby and Tiny can do it. :no:
    She goin have to give me two babies to make up for that indescretion. :coffee:

—————
    :fistbump: She did :yes: You can’t take babies back :no: Permanent reminder :yes: Hard pill, you need 3 from her :yes:

libra80sbaby says:

I feel like she cheated on me! AND got a baby to show for it!
    I don’t know how Gabby and Tiny can do it. :no:
    She goin have to give me two babies to make up for that indescretion. :coffee:
    ——————
    You will deal. :lol:

____________________________

So murdering people is keeping them safe?? :blink:

This is the standard bullchit press release from the pigs:
    “…police officers routinely risk their lives blah blah blah..” um… :no:

“Police officers routinely commit crimes, are racist and are completely corrupt and cover it up.” :yes:

Wasting time says:

trying hard to love Nori for when me and Kim get together… It’s hard.

———–
    :chase:

@Wasting, 146

@SAN
    “I feel like she cheated on me! AND got a baby to show for it!

I don’t know how Gabby and Tiny can do it.
    She goin have to give me two babies to make up for that indescretion.

—————
    She did You can’t take babies back Permanent reminder Hard pill, you need 3 from her

:think:
    You prolly right! And Kanye can keep Nori. :coffee:

Thanks @Jennnaayyy :love:

Hershey says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@SAN
    “trying hard to love Nori for when me and Kim get together… It’s hard.
    ————–
    Everytime you see her, you will think of the daddy

I feel like she cheated on me! AND got a baby to show for it!

I don’t know how Gabby and Tiny can do it.
    She goin have to give me two babies to make up for that indescretion.

You prolly right! And Kanye can keep Nori. :coffee:
    —————–
    :yes: You gotta stay 1 up from them combined. Even better if he take her :rofl: :shame: <– But not really

SummerBaby says:

You prolly right! And Kanye can keep Nori.
    —————-

Sherri said keep that :pacifier: cuz I ain't got no :shakebutt: puppylove says:

Good morning roses. Im on vacation this week :yahoo: about to braid my mom’s hair :wail: @Boot :pray: for your family, ain’t nothing you can do better than God.

:hug: @boot

Bootcampgirl says:

:cosign: That blue code of silence ain’t no joke. So in the a highly populated area such as NY, you find the one person that videotaped you essentially killing somebody AND you see him put a gun in somebody’s waistband. They was looking for dude for absolute retribution. His family better hope he get out unscathed…

lovezoe says:

If you snitch on these cops, be sure to get se eyes behind your head. If you throw ice water out the window you getting locked up.

sassyshe says:

Morning all :waves:

Bootcampgirl says:

@Puppy, thanks and true dat :cheers:
    I got it off my chest and now I’m ready for the racthedness to begin :biggrin:

Bootcampgirl says:

Hey Love, agreed :yes: they was looking for dude to jaywalk…

Wasting time says:

She one of the girls from the article.
    She been saying since last summer nothing happened and says it in the song but still wrote a song and did a video!! For Why??
    She couldn’t get a wash and set first though?

Who is this “she” yall keep referencing :waiting:

Unshakable says:

@BootCamp,

First…..don’t ever apologize for being human. We all go through stuff in life. And everyone has family dynamics that have been trying at one point in time or another. May I suggest to you thatyou develop healthy boundaries for yourself, lest you become neurotic yourself. You can’t be having nervous breakdowns behind other peepa mess. They had mess before you, and they gon have it after you. Some people create their own demons and will not accept responsibilitiy for their actions. That is the impetus for change. Do what you can to take care of yourself. Much love babe. :hug: and :kiss:

lovezoe says:

Sorry about the family drama, boot.

God bless you @Boot. :hug:

sassyshe says:

————————————————————————
    It has been said that the number 1 gang in nyc is the nypd. Having a corrupted ex-stepdad who was a decorated sgt and now works for IA, nypd is no joke

:offtopic: even further
    Ya’ll heard about dude from The Wire and 12 Years A Slave, Anwan Glover, getting stabbed at a DC nightclub???

Sandra gone on a “doughnut run” huh?

VDot says:

And Kanye can keep Nori.

:rofl: :rofl:

Bootcampgirl says:

:ashamed: You ladies make me blush and tingly all over :hugs:

San ah make ya dance says:

She couldn’t get a wash and set first though
    ————-
    Girl I couldn’t stop looking at her tired hair and outfit :no: Don’t revel in being a ho mmmmkay

SummerBaby says:

———–
    :yes: what a shame.

bama_n_jersey says:

Orta had to know that they were going to be watching him…Now they are going to make him out to be in the wrong to try and distract from the important issue…autopsy came back as a homicide….

Buttercup says:

:hug: Boot. The Roses have given you some sound advice and kind words. I had to learn to love people from afar. “Best friends,” brothers, and sisters alike. I know it’s hard to feel like you’re turning your back on them, but you’re not. Don’t save them. They don’t want to be saved :no:

Bootcampgirl says:

@Summer, that’s crazy though, he said someone just walked up and punched him and anothe person hit him in the head and he was kicked repeatedly and was stabbed… :wtf: how does this even happen arbitrarily… So many questions not enough answers..

Wasting time says:

Girl I couldn’t stop looking at her tired hair and outfit :no:
    ———————-
    If you gonna come :
    1. At least had slept with the man. Why get dragged for not sleeping with a dude
    2. Be on point; she should have had her nails done, hair done, everything did (swizz voice)
    3. She could have went right to Nordstrom off the rack and got her a cute outfit for 75 dollars or better yet get you a Top Shop outfit :no: you in a Erica original.
    :chickenhead:

Buttercup says:

Even if Orta was on the straight and narrow, I feel like the police would bring him up on some fraudulent charges complete with “evidence” and all. The worst kind of criminal is one who hides behind a uniform and badge.

Milky says:

Girl I couldn’t stop looking at her tired hair and outfit Don’t revel in being a ho mmmmkay
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    and her non-existent body, gurl has no :buttshake: no :boobs: just :nono:

Bootcampgirl says:

@Butter :hugs: #cues E-40′s Captain Save A Hoe…

Wasting time says:

She one of the girls from the article.
    She couldn’t get a wash and set first though?
    ___________________________________

When I first saw her, I thought it was Kirk’s bussdown from the lakehouse last season.

I’m like, this horrid mouth heuax will do anything to get on. :no:

Wrong chick, but same description/conclusion. :shrug:

Unshakable says:

@Buttercup,

You shole is right about it. If you let them, people will suck the marrow outta your bones if it will benefit them. Some people take that *blood is thicker than water* stuff to the extreme. Thats why i suggested she create healthy boundaries. All that coddling and enabling ain’t where its at. :hug:

bama_n_jersey says:

Sooo many Questions on this video…why fo she make the video? So she trying to use the video to get on? So if it was false, why address it? So is she talking to the young ladies that she is asking Bey to talk to? What she saying? :popcorn: You Sound STOOPID!!!!!

This calls for a beat down…personnally…physically….quietly go away beat down…..don’t come for me publically if I did not come for you publically

Unshakable says:

I hope Orta doesn’t end up like Jimmy Hoffa. :no: and :pray:

:rofl: She told Bey to stop trying to “Surfboart” after she done named a laundry list of the the woman’s songs.

Still left me with, “Bytch, who IS you?”

datsmdubya2u says:

by bama_n_jersey on Aug 5, 2014 at 9:50 am

just the excuse they need to sweep ut under the rug destroy the rep of the guy who taped it. A big section of the public will :shrug:

Hershey says:

@ Bootcamp, yep somebody done stabbed Slim Charles down to the bar :sad: shameful!

Milky says:

Mama D kilt me when she said surfbordt!! :rofl: in that southern drawl manly voice!!

Liv, please go sit the fluck down somewhere and swallow an anaconda!!! :cuss: And if your song is called Sorry Mrs. Carter why in the hell did you shout out Wayne???? You want folks to say you smashed the gremlin too?

Unshakable says:

@Bama,

Girl, wasn’t that *Waymon at the health spa scene* everything? I enjoyed that movie, minus all the profanity.

bama_n_jersey says:

@Unshake…YES!!! I LOVE that movie!!!

VDot says:

@ Bootcamp, yep somebody done stabbed Slim Charles down to the bar

:lol: I mean it’s not funny but :lol: at Slim Charles. Let me go re-watch where he took out Cheese.

jeniefrumdabloc says:

:tea: where is Sandra?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    with LaTrece surfbordting!!

Bootcampgirl says:

So they done upgraded Assata Shakur to the FBI most wanted terrorist list. This happened like 40 years ago..

Unshakable says:

@BootCamp,

For what?

Bootcampgirl says:

The feds say to memorialize the cop that was killed :shrugs:

libra80sbaby says:

Unshakable says:

@Bama,
    ———
    That chit was hilar!! *slap* Bernard!! :lol:

Bootcampgirl says:

It happened last year, she is the first woman to be on it…

Unshakable says:

@Libra,

*Shame* Oh you didn’t say that last night when we was in bed together! ZSnap

Save ya tears, you never had a chance. Coffee is good with cream, but betta when it’s black! :hahaha:

bama_n_jersey says:

———
    That chit was hilar!! *slap* Bernard!!
    ********************
    Waymon’s walkoff after the slap though…..funny as heck

lovezoe says:

If Assata ever step on US soil, she won’t be taken to prison that’s for sure.

VDot says:

——

Didn’t this happen last year? They were heated that she managed to escape :rofl: Her book is one of my favs!! :thumbsup:

VDot says:

@ Bootcamp, yep somebody done stabbed Slim Charles down to the bar

I mean it’s not funny but at Slim Charles. Let me go re-watch where he took out Cheese.

___________________________

:lol: Sandra is writing the Gabby Dwade proposal post. She’ll be here shortly…I hope :tea:

I want me some Popeyes chicken today for lunch :tea: I’m bout to make that happen

bama_n_jersey says:

*and you Mister coffee…if you ever like some steam milk with your espresso..I’m your man*

Unshakable says:

@Bama,

Don’t forget how he pursed them lips together a la duck face as he walked off. rofl:

Unshakable says:

Aww Shame, why you do that?

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I want me some Popeyes chicken today for lunch I’m bout to make that happen
    _________________________________________

Tell ‘em not to try and psyche you out with no KFC either, cause there is a difference. -Kandi Burress (Tucker)

bama_n_jersey says:

@Unshake and @Libra…I think I may watch this again today. By myself of course, because the Mister gets tired of me reciting the movie…

Wasting time says:

Liv, please go sit the fluck down somewhere and swallow an anaconda!!!
    ———————-

Sherri said keep that :pacifier: cuz I ain't got no :shakebutt: puppylove says:

Wish I had twitter to watch the hive go in on this chick

SummerBaby says: