Celebs Out & About: Ciara, Karlie Redd

Ciara in Beverly Hills

Newly single mom Ciara was seen leaving Crustacean restaurant in Beverly Hills on Thursday. The 28-year-old singer was seen wearing Givenchy leather shorts to compliment her Chanel sneaker boots with knee pads. the sneaker boots are from Chanel’s Fall/Winter 2014 ready to wear collection. A source close to Ciara’s camp denied reports that the sneaker boots were gifts from her baby daddy, rapper Future. The source said Ciara got the boots directly from Chanel.
Photos: VLNY / Splash News

Karlie Redd arrives ar BBC studios

American reality TV personality Karlie Redd was spotted arriving at BBC studios in London yesterday. It isn’t clear why she is in London. No one in the UK knows who she is. Karlie was wearing a bright red jumpsuit which she accessorized with eight inch heels and a Louis Vuitton tote bag that has seen better days.
Photos: WENN.com

67 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Ciara, Karlie Redd”

datsmdubya2u says:

Ciara stole them boots from a video where she was hired as a background dancer…… Karlie? Yeah the BBC has really lowered their standards

mzwhang90210 says:

:dead:

Tea Is Finally Here says:

Karlie’s butt doesn’t look so stupid in these pics.

San ah make ya dance says:

I wanna like the boots :| I do. Karlie needs a stylist, she sucks

Ciara looks a LOT better after the baby for some reason. :think:

SummerBaby says:

——————-
    Why did I have to blow the pic up to get a close up of the bag :hahaha:

Karlie looks cute :yes: Cierror :facepalm: I swear her style is Gawd awful :no:

FuturedocDonte says:

Who else came in here thinking Ciara was Karli Redd. :raises hand slowly and looks around:: ok

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

they said ci got them boots from the maker as a gift :thinking:
    she looks ok without all that makeup on…karlie look so disappointed in life

FuturedocDonte says:

Ciara is dressed for the summer and winter at the same damn time :no:

Blanche Devereaux says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Ciara looks a LOT better after the baby for some reason. :think:

……………

Baby filled her face out

datsmdubya2u says:

Louis Vuitton tote bag that has seen better days

—————————

Is she po? What is the pay for making oneself look bad on LAHHATL ? :lol:

FuturedocDonte says:

Ciara is dressed for the summer and winter at the same damn time

No style at all :no: or maybe it’s whoever’s styling her :thinking:

OpinionHated says:

Ciara wearing that big coat to hide her cellulite…. she looks cute but that looks liek a firefighters jacket – those boot sneaker things are too high school for me…
    rKarlie looks constipated… she got 10 Trini fans who live in London waiting to see her at the BBC

mzwhang90210 says:

:rofl: in that pic of Karlie..wit the two otha ladies….that lady wit the red purse…gots lil plump pygmie toes :dead:

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

:waves: wuh up Whang Whang

mzwhang90210 says:

@San…workin HARD
    Good to seeth ye! :kiss:

Hey Whang :happy: how you been bew :hug:

Lady_Elle says:

I like the boots that Ciara is wearing!

Her look is laid back.. it works for her. :yes:

I give her kudos for her hustle game! Make that $$$

Ms Peaches says:

Karlie taking notes from Kelly Rowen by taken her business over the pond.

as for Cierra,she better be glad she doesn’t have to take those boots off to pee.

datsmdubya2u says:

FuturedocDonte says:

Ciara is dressed for the summer and winter at the same damn time

She dresses for the Future Past like her relationship turned out.

San ah make ya dance says:

@San…workin HARD
    Good to seeth ye! :kiss:
    ——————
    Awww :hug: Make that money :winky:

FuturedocDonte says:

Ciara is dressed for the summer and winter at the same damn time

She dresses for the Future Past like her relationship turned out.
    —-

I think I’m going to get me a Chick fila salad today …

I think Ciara should realize that it is going to take a minute to snap back and wear clothes that flatter her CURRENT body size and shape. It is like she is trying to hide the extras she gained WITH BOXY HIDEOUS jackets and accessories. She is far from big and there are clothes that can accentuate that. STOP IT :no:

mzwhang90210 says:

@JenEEEE… :kiss:

:offtopic:
    Anybody else notice how forlorn and broken Robin Williams looked in the last series of pics of him? Sad. I’m still perplexed @ how his wife didn’t discover him. How you get up and leave the house w/out saying SOMETHING to your hubby? :thinking:

Anywhooo…

HAPPY FRIDAY Y’ALL.

I took the day off! :party:

datsmdubya2u says:

I think I’m going to get me a Chick fila salad today …

by jeniefrumdabloc on Aug 29, 2014 at 1:01 pm
    ———————

Don’t forget the lemonade

I just realized I ain’t looked at my calendar not nan time today. I don’t even know if I was supposed to be doing something or not :rofl: WHEW chile I am about to go in about 25 minutes. I was going to try and stay to 2 but bump that

Wasting time says:

Watch next season SR.com gonna be apart of her story line.
    How she made the Blogs with Ci-error and chit :rofl:

Lawd… these Brits prob think they meeting the Sister that used to dance on Solid Gold :facepalm:

Now wow my manager tired azz brought his tail here to work :mad: he was suppose to be out all damn week :cuss:
    shat!

mzwhang90210 says:

:waves:
    MisTake

@JenEEE..today is MJ’s burfday. I miss him :cry:

I’m STILL in AWE of that video where MJ just STANDS still and peeps LOST it! That truly WAS …the KING!!

:kneel:

mzwhang90210 says:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:
    ____________________________________
    :ghost:

The Kang baby :yahoo: No one will ever reach his level…. did you see how many folks were out there :phew:

Literally >>> :kneel:

Karlie taking notes from Kelly Rowen by taken her business over the pond.

______________________________________

Now Ms. Peaches… you know Karlie aint GOT no business :nono:

datsmdubya2u says:

@jenie and Whang I love the Another Part of Me Live at Wimbley Stadium video

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I think I’m going to get me a Chick fila salad today …

____________________________________

Jenie… you gone wear your cow hat? :crying1: :ghost:

mzwhang90210 says:

:yes:

Mamma say mamma sah..ma ma koo sah

I used to get :mad: when DJs would cut that song off before it got to that part!

:danban:

Wasting time says:

Ciara is dressed for the summer and winter at the same damn time :no:
    ——————–
    BOL!

Ciara to summer :rolleyes: YOU GOT ME FOKKED UP *puts on thigh high boots with undertaker jacket*
    Ciara to winter :stop: YOU GOT ME FOKKED UP *puts on booty shorts*

EyesofScorpio says:

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

For some reason I believe that Karlie has had just about every STD known to man

——————————
    well, Joc said she had pimento cheese oozing out of it. . .

thigh high boots with undertaker jacket
    ____________________________

:chase:

mzwhang90210 says:

<—MisTaken: My shoulders too big to box with God. GET.INTO.IT :eek: says:

Ciara to summer YOU GOT ME FOKKED UP *puts on thigh high boots with undertaker jacket*
    Ciara to winter YOU GOT ME FOKKED UP *puts on booty shorts*
    _____________________________________________________________-
    Ciara is wearing the latest from the Columbine Collection

:dead:

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

Scorpio but I bet you he cont to :link: and :hump: :hurl:

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

:lick:

San ah make ya dance says:

She always tryna dress “futuristic” and shyt

EyesofScorpio says:

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

Scorpio but I bet you he cont to

———————————-
    of course he did. he just left out that his dyk also oozes pimento cheese

Ms Peaches says:

:thinking:

I think those there hi boots would be nice for old legs and knees. Just put a icy/hot patch where the knee pads are and change material to that circulating diabetic sock and they won’t be able to keep those bad boys on the shelves. OK thats what I would use them for .

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

of course he did. he just left out that his dyk also oozes pimento cheese

_______

Oh of course wearing them tight ass capris on the reunion show rolling around on the floor looking like a damn fool

CHA CHA LAVONNE MONET HENNIQUA says:

KARLI AND MAMA CIARA SEPERATED AT BIRTH OR NAH? Seperated as in Karli gave birth to Ciara and they gave her to the wrong Mom :think:

Hair Lova says:

And why Karlie looking like she standing bent over, like somebody gave her some had pelvic thrusts from behind :(

EyesofScorpio says:

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

————————————-
    :rofl: he looked so :gay:

Unshakable says:

@MzPeaches,

Iono what’s worse……post numma 54 or those medusa nails. :rofl:

@Topic,

Maybe Ciara wanted the best of both seasons. Maybe it is a transitional ensemble given that we are on the cusp of fall.

Maybe I’m grasping at straws…..quick someone throw me a lifeline… :hahaha:

CHA CHA LAVONNE MONET HENNIQUA says:

Hair Lova says:

CiCi looks like she about to make a video and start Janet Jackson knee sliding with them damn boots on. :yes:

Control, Pleasure Principal or , If :hahaha:

She always tryna dress “futuristic” and shyt

___________________________

hateful! :chase:

Northside Zeta says:

:offtopic: Looking for hair advice, sorry in advance for you guys who don’t like hair talk. I have been natural for two years,and I would like to try wearing it naturally curly to take a break from using heat on it. Trying to figure out how to get the curls not to dry out and get too puffy after a couple of hours. Any suggestions?

Hair Lova says:

Pleasure Principal for sure Cha Cha

_______________________________

how did i miss this?! :no:
    *caught up* >>>>> :ghost:

cocoa49 says:

Ciara dresses like she is on the verge of a nervous breakdown or already had one. smfh She has no style at all. :thinking:

I think it’s so sad Ciara is left raising that baby on her own. Smh. Future is a POS. And I don’t know why but Karli… I just don’t like that woman.

You are not logged in. You must be logged in to post a comment.