Celebs Out & About: Ciara, Khloe Kardashian, Lark Voorhies

Looking beautiful in black and white dress, new mom Ciara, spotted in NYC's midtown Manhattan

Is Ciara in mourning? This is the 2nd straight day she’s worn black. As you know, Ciara dumped her philandering fiancé, rapper Future, after she caught him cheating with at least two women.
Photos: Fortunata / Splash News

Rapper French Montana spotted in NYC's midtown Manhattan Khloe Kardashian leaves dinner at Pellegrino's in the Hamptons

Khloe Kardashian‘s boyfriend, rapper French Toast was spotted talking on his cell phone in NYC’s midtown Manhattan today. Meanwhile, Khloe was seen exiting Pellegrino’s in the Hamptons where she dined with friends on Wednesday.
Photo: Fortunata / Splash News

Lark Voorhies from 'Saved By The Bell' on the beach near Santa Monica Pier in Santa Monica

Former child star Lark Voorhies from ‘Saved By The Bell’ was seen posing for paparazzi on the beach near Santa Monica Pier in Santa Monica. She wore a beautiful white sundress. Despite all the reports of mental problems, Lark seems to have adjusted well to life after fame.
Photos: Sonia Hall/Splash News

96 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Ciara, Khloe Kardashian, Lark Voorhies”

:facepalm:

GO AWAY CIARA! NO ONE CARES!

pointhimout says:

How many photographers does Ciara have on her payroll? I can see her on the street and would rather turn to watch paint dry. No way anybody wasting space on their cameras taking pics of her in rented outfits each day. Please stop it.

Chocolate says:

@ciara, gon head gul

@Klohoe (nothing)

@lark (I still see the cutness in you, just :no: the awful make-up)

San ah make ya dance says:

She almost looked normal til I saw the close up :lol:

San ah make ya dance says:

FRENCH TOAST :crying1: :rofl:

Lark look crazier than a …lark. :hahaha: :hide:

Oh please. :lol: She wearing Black to slim herself. Kim K style. That is her BFF right. :tea:

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

:dead: @french toast…why khlo worm got them spray painted poster boards wrapped roun her cankles?

Khloe got them “Precious” line of boots on. :lol:

SOTHERNGRL says:

I like Lark sundress its pretty and feminine. Also doesnt LeeAnn Rhimes stank azz have a pair of those boots KK has on in cream. I still dont like them. Look like some chit you go wade out in the water in.

CocoKhaleesi says:

Ciara feet look like hands… Khloe and her shoes belong in the trash…

San ah make ya dance says:

That nig dry as toast too :phew: too funny :rofl:

Miany says:

I think Lark has a skin condition… don’t quote me on that. I think I heard it from one of yall

ShadeQueen46 says:

:dead: at french toast what in the hail are those things on Khloe feet? Im so tired of forcing myself to eat these nasty protein and fiber bars!!!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I don’t like Cici’s dress but OK. Khole just can’t pick them right. Smdh. That jig still married. And don’t pay child support. So I guess you did not learn shyt after dealing with Lamar!? Girl…ugh. And French Montana does not seem to have longevity. Matter of fact whatever. Y’all good for dating dumb asses. No shock.

ShadeQueen46 says:

Ciara feet look like they can type

deedeegirl says:

Ciara’s Wednesday Adams looks is not it. Poor Lark, I wonder if she knows she looks and sounds crazy?

Miany says:

French Montana irks me… He makes my azz itch…. Ole non rappin self.

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

cici legs so skrong! i bet she can kick a garbage truck ova [and find remnants of her career]

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Khole has way too much money to buy boots that look like they came from rainbow. Ugh

Khloe been looking wack as fukk lately. :thinking:

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

:sideeye: Lark looks like a walking corpse

flsun99 says:

I think it’s Lark’s make-up that has her looking a little off….I like her sundress though.

Ciara is hiding that baby weight she hasn’t gotten rid of yet. It’s only been 3 montths. She looks cute.

I don’t like Kloe.

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

lark remind me of them women that be hard on the coke or hairon and still be walking roun like they face beat, they thick and fine

Miany says:

Good afternoon
    deedee, shadequeen, Nakeya, San, Coco, Sothern, Man, OTB, Chocolate, Point, Sandra and all lurkers and folk who haven’t signed in… :waves:

Miany says:

@Nakeya.. them boots may be ugly but they designa, designa, designa…. :yes:

flsun99 says:

Nor do I like French Banana…what is the fascination with him??

sassyshe says:

Ciara thinks her last name is Kardashian.

Poor Lark she has the makeup typical of bipolars and schizophrenics

OpinionHated says:

Ciara stil looks sad in the eyes to me but she looks great in that pic – I like her ensemble…

Khloe’s shoes/boots look ridamndiculous – Sandra French Toast though as in he is done stick a fork in him…. shakes head you are soooo bad…..

Lark was gorgeous now that makeup makes her look weird…. she has a craziness around the eyes… her dress is cute though

:happy: MIANY!!
    :wave: hello ERRYBODY.
    Khloe needs to STOP dining OUT! She’s ginormous.

Ci ERROR is cute up top.

French looks slim in his all black :tea:

Sun_Tooth says:

she look hurt like she still mourning over the fact that they never gave her and zack a story line, after they hooked up on that one episode that broke screeches heart. she need to stop binge watching saved by the bell on Netflix, cuz its not good for her :heart:

VDot says:

saved by the bell on Netflix

________

:blink: Is this on Netflix forreal?

pointhimout says:

:wave: Hey Miany…

MIANY :2dance: :hug: :kiss: HELLO!

Poor Lark she has the makeup typical of bipolars and schizophrenics

Damn Sass. :dead:

I want to know Frenchie……in the biblical sense :hunching:

VDot says:

designa, designa, designa…. :yes:

Last episode of KUWTK they were in S. Beach staying at Versace’s mansion. Scott was drunk as fck with his Versace shirt on. He went to the window and started pelvic thrusting & singing “versace versace versace”. Talmabout gotta give the people what they want :rofl:

God bless po Ciara. She always gets the most/best publicity for the wrong shyt.

I ain’t never, ever, ever, EVER see her get as much press for her music career.

Always KKs bff, snatching some womans man, some man (even BowWow) cheating, she pregnant, she HATE Rhi.

Everything ‘cepting for her music. Hell even her dancing.

Can’t get right. :no:

Ciara prob wearing A-line garment that’s black because she just had a baby and she don’t feel that her body ready for ‘tighter’ clothing :shrug:

i dont like those gunny sack boots Khloe has on; and why she wearing them and it’s still summer? is it because they were “given” to her and therefore she’s wearing them as free advertising for the designer, so that, hopefully, a Dash wearing your goods translates to Fall/Winter sales? (some of you fashionistas enlighten me pls)

don’t know enough about Lark to comment on her mental state, but, physically, she appears to be a member of the ‘didn’t age well’ club, whose president is Jasmine Guy (still love her as Whitley though!) :kona:

Miany says:

:hug: LUVNNNNN long time no see your font
    :happy: @OTB yours too
    I miss yall. I’m back on the slave ship now (gotta job at FIU *fingers crossed I stay long enough to get some free education) soooooo I’m gonna pop in from time to time

Khloe needs to STOP dining OUT! She’s ginormous

:dead: :dead: :dead: That’s where she coming from ERYTIME too, LuVie.

SN: :hug: :kiss:

Look like some chit you go wade out in the water in.
    ____________________________

Yes! like you pull them up so you can get out to where the fish are

they are coming out with a Saved By the Bell movie. :yes:

watch Mario Lopez have his ass on there still jumping around like a mexican jumping bean :bounce:

That’s where she coming from ERYTIME too, LuVie.
    ~~~
    Girl, EYE SEE :hug: :hug:

MIANY!! ur at FIU. CAN I GET THE HOOK UP ON SOME UNUSED GRANTS OR Sumpthin?? :lol:
    :winky:

B anything good happen tuhday?

Khloe needs to STOP dining OUT! She’s ginormous

:lol: I cant tell if you are serious. she’s a great size to me. nice and tall and sturdy. :yes:

datsmdubya2u says:

Poor khloe but I guess she have to be with whatever will take her :shrugs:

Poor Lark she has the makeup typical of bipolars and schizophrenics
    ______________________________

*laughs!… involuntarily* :kona:

:cheer: :yahoo: Get them coins MIA! So we can lay out by the pool or sumfin. Ise tired. :phew:

deedeegirl says:

Ciara’s Wednesday Adams looks is not it.
    _________________________

I like it. reminds me of them nasty anime school girls. :lol:

like a black sailor moon. :love:

datsmdubya2u says:

The end of The Wiz when erry body gets nekkid

datsmdubya2u says:

Poor khloe but I guess she have to be with whatever will take her
    ________________________

:rofl: aint nuthin wrong with Khloe.

or am I bline? :cool: she really looks good to me.

User Friendly says:

Khloe needs to STOP dining OUT! She’s ginormous

~~~

I want to know Frenchie……in the biblical sense :hunching:

:dead: You distract him. Imma pick his pockets. :rofl:

I watched a video of a lady getting her wallet rifled thru by the ASIAN NAIL TECH who was GNAT doing her nails? :wail: Lady sitting in the chair..getting her nails done and the other one CRAWLING on the fukking FLOO’ digging thru the lady purse :wtf: I wasn’t no mo good. :rofl:

Left 50-11 commnets tombout I bet they was in cahoots. I said the other one prolly tryna distract her asking, “you got boyfren”

I said so they on that real Jail Nails chit huh :crying: Roguish bitches.

ST.lou PD is moving out of Ferguson. I think their Highway patrol is taking over.
    This
    is
    bananas!

I like Ci’s dress too. :yes: Not the hair with the dress.

datsmdubya2u says:

@DTTS. What did Gilbert A. Say?

Since those journalist were arrested last night, #Ferguson has been all over the media. . .
    NOW

Boo you heard they going on strike? Cause folks keep stealing? :hahaha: Especially from Kourt and SCOTT :rofl:

____________________________

his lil jewish big dack having self is the only reason to even watch that show. Mason & Penelope’s dad is crazy.

so he’s drinking again? :popcorn:

I cannot stand Khloe’s build. :no: Not so much the height but the build. Its sturdy. Yes. But Im sturdy. That bitch is :huh: built. And not brickhouse built. Stucco. Modular-off site perhaps. :huh:

cuz its not good for her :heart:

The heart was so kind. :hahaha: :heart:

Modular-off site
    ~~~
    LMAO!

Miany says:

Khloe been BIG but she gone keep :pizza: stuffing her face. She can afford to have the fat sucked out……Again :tea:

The now-deleted Instagram photo caption reads: “FAMILiES of the victims pleaseeeeee stop asking #alsharpton to speak or ur behalf,you have a better chance having #caesar the monkey from #planetoftheapes to get justice for you..the stats also show AL (expletive) sharpton has not helped one situation he has protested at,he actually made it worst and because of him the jury goes the other way..(think about it) Jena six,trayvon and the list goes back way back..#AL ur like a #THOT in the club,lookn for attention.”

Gilbert Arenas. same dude thats with Laura Govan talking about a Thot :tea: alrighty then

Miany says:

:hug: Nancy.. I be around, I aint no stranger..
    bbl yall boss in the office :kona:

Ehhh I think she just like em. I think Khloe a Cancer like me. She might just be backwards as fukk. :yes: It happens. Her mama should’ve let her daddy side raise her. :tea:

datsmdubya2u says:

datsmdubya2u says:

Poor khloe but I guess she have to be with whatever will take her
    ________________________

aint nuthin wrong with Khloe.

or am I bline? she really looks good to me.

by User Friendly on Aug 14, 2014 at 4:56 pm

———————————-
    You don’t? :shocked:

ERmahGAWD :lol: :hahaha: HE DOD NAHT Call the REV A THOT! :ghost:

B anything good happen tuhday?

Some good laughs downstairs. And then *lip curls* somebody trolled the blog a post below that..but Trolls gonna troll. What to do what to do :yawn:

Dubb had a good recap. Imma go get it if the blog ever let me go downstairs? :shrug:

so yall saying Khloe got a pre-fab body and Kim got that after-market :think: :ghost:

:wait:

Modular-off site
    ~~~
    LMAO!
    _________

:ashamed: I seen some beautiful ones tho. :kona:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

~~~
    EGGSACLY

Just Looking says:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

Hello strangers! @GorgeousOne

========================
    Hey Doll! :waves:

Lark look like she went through a front of a car window, glass intact and everything. Jesus bless her soul.

Ciara look good

Khole is a bacon strip away from Just OH MY…

Don’t nobody give a fawk about no Cierror :no: hell no one. I would rather see Lark ole crazy azz :no:

And you know what..he’s wrong. It may seem like Rev don’t get much done but HIS PRESCENCE is what gets things done. He has built in media”.

Gilbert is stupid and married to Laura. *stank face* . That bish has gotten a stylist and *z snaps* but she still a Hag!

Chief of FERGUSON says, Mike Brown jumped thru the window and punched ofcr in the face. Ofcr was treated for facial injuries :tea:

*points around the blog but not directly at nobody* They did. :rofl:

BUT DID YOU DIE SIR DID YOU FUKKING DIE. He wasn’t incapacitated enough to NOT pull a GUN! :cuss:

Hey Doll! :waves:

:hahaha: Heeeeeey Lark… i mean, Looking! :rofl:

Hey Doll! :waves:

Ciara look good

Khole is a bacon strip away from Just OH MY…

CRINE winder in tact eh? :rofl: :crying1:

:newpost:

libra80sbaby says:

Dear Ci-error. Just because you got pregnant by a low down dirty azz nothing azz nigga….It dont give you a pass to walk around with that ashy ass face. Moisturize or choose the right color face powder cause that Funeral Home face is killin me softly :facepalm:

You don’t?

no, I really dont. yall act like she’s quasi modo or something :lol: she looks “regular” to me.

I like solid, thickish, firm, women such as myself. :shrugs: Im way shorter than Khlondike but I still think she fine.

we need another real gravi friday tomorrow for my birthday. I hope Im not posting with a bunch of twiggy hoes :waiting:

datsmdubya2u says:

by luVn_liFe… on Aug 14, 2014 at 5:10 pm
    —————————

Lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies

:ak47: :chase: :shotsfired:

CHA CHA says:

Has Ciara always DRESSED like this…I dont remember :think:

OTB enlighten me, refresh my memory please ma’am :hug:

Trendsetter says:

Damn do ya’ll like anybody?????

Everybody either, stupid, fat, can’t dress, etc….

Has Ciara always DRESSED like this…I dont remember :think:

OTB enlighten me, refresh my memory please ma’am :hug:

She is in Gee van chee’s (Givenchy)house now Cha. :yes: She on. :yes:

Damn do ya’ll like anybody?????

Everybody either, stupid, fat, can’t dress, etc….

:think: Oh is this where it started…

We like Sandra. :biggrin:

Lady_L says:

Soooo noone has anything to say about Khole dating a married man?

zurishay says:

Lady_L says:

Soooo noone has anything to say about Khole dating a married man?

————-

Soooo, nobody has anything to say about two married people dating EACHOTHER? :NO:

US weekly released the audio of Ciara’s interview and said, now what, biatch :waiting:

You are not logged in. You must be logged in to post a comment.