Celebs Out & About: Keyshia Cole, Kim Kardashian, Tyra Banks, Chrissy Teigen

Keyshia Cole stops by Music Choice

Singer Keyshia Cole stopped by ‘You & A’ at Music Choice on Tuesday, August 5, in New York City. Keyshia, 32, is in the midst of a tour to promote her new single “She” off her upcoming album, Point of No Return.
Photos: Cindy Ord/Getty Images

Kim Kardashian goes shopping at Topanga Mall

Modestly dressed socialite Kim Kardashian, 33, was seen shopping at Topanga Mall in Canoga Park on Tuesday. Kim surpassed a milestone on Tuesday when her marriage to musician Kanye West lasted longer than the 72 days she was married to NBA player Kris Humphries.
Photos: WENN.com

Tyra Banks arrived at 'Look What Happens Live' with new hair color in NYC

Multimedia mogul Tyra Banks looked a little tipsy as she arrived at ‘Look What Happens Live’ in NYC yesterday. Tyra, who made a fortune producing and hosting America’s Next Top Model, showed off her new hair weave color.
Photo: JDH Imagez / Splash News

Chrissy Teigen (SI swimsuit model) looks great pitching for the Dodgers

Singer John Legend‘s wife Chrissy Teigen threw out the 1st pitch at the LA Dodgers game at Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, CA. on Tuesday. Unlike rapper 50 Cents, Teigen managed to get the ball near home plate. The Los Angeles Angels defeated the Los Angeles Dodgers by the final score of 5-0.
Photo: London Ent / Splash News

169 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Keyshia Cole, Kim Kardashian, Tyra Banks, Chrissy Teigen”

Beta says:

Keyshia looking old must be stress :tea: and Tyra looking crazy :eek:

Beta says:

Chrissys face is so flat just like her ass

Keys says:

What’s up with Keyisha’s hair? I don’t like….

SummerBaby says:

I like Keyshia’s shirt.

Ms Peaches says:

Anybody ever watch the Big Freeda show???

libra80sbaby says:

libra80sbaby says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:
    @LIBRA
    “These all the reasons I’m a fan of his.
    —————-
    Nigga be wakin up sayin..I’m gone wear the leather pants I had on Monday and Tuesday…I dare a muthaphucka to say sum cause these bytches came from MY clothing line and they cost 10 grand. FOH. I’m change this shirt tho and fuk em up today. ”
    Then be like: “These muthaphuckas better say I’m a fashion king wearing this chit too or I’m goin in on them niggas!”
    ——————-
    :rofl: :yes: Kim hand me my fukin leather KING pants…them bytches is my fave. Dont even febreeze them chits. My ball sweat got hopes, dreams, beats, and glitter in it.

VDot says:

Tyra looks like a blow up doll :blink: Fugg going on with you chick?

libra80sbaby says:

Tyra bet not be on that shyt :snort:

San ah make ya dance says:

Tyra :eek: :facepalm:

Beta says:

Peaches I’ve seen like 2-3 episodes keep forgetting to watch

Who dat bytch behind Tyra tho?
    :eek:

San ah make ya dance says:

Chrissy is ugly :tea:

SummerBaby says:

Anybody ever watch the Big Freeda show???
    ————-
    I watch it. I was behind in a few episodes so I caught a marathon over the weekend.

Ms Peaches says:

Anybody ever watch the Big Freeda show???

:ido: Sandra said thts her favorite show too. we bonded :love:

well I bonded but Sandra nignored me. :confused:

Chrissy lookin sexy. She got that coveted “gap.”

Smh that her and John Legend sit there and scissor. :facepalm:

VDot says:

Kim looks cute here :tea:

Smonae says:

Keyshia look aight, something off
    Tyra looks scary :kona: I like her skirt tho
    Kim shoes cute
    Chrissy funny looking

San ah make ya dance says:

I like Kims shoes and that’s it

libra80sbaby says:

Chrissy look contained as fuk…like ALL the time. Short Bus Shawty :tea:

When I first pulled this up, I was thinking Keyshia looks like a lion… and then she got that on her shirt.

She is looking “aged” but she look prime for some dyck. Like, she bout to start phucking with some “Lil Wayne” type nigga. Mark my words. Her next ol man will be hood trash. A Chris Brown type nigga with less talent. :yes:

Wasting time says:

Chrissy look so Asian :rofl:
    Like the pedicure lady looking at a funky bunion :lol:

Chrissy got arthritis knees :oldman:

why is Tyra wearing those Hooters pantyhose in the summertime? :smh:

VDot says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Chrissy lookin sexy. She got that coveted “gap.”

:blink: You mean that gap where her azz should be? :confused:

Ms Peaches says:

Big Freeda has grown on me. I was like how much booty poppin can a person do? I like his back story, and felt so sorry for him when he lost his mother.

lovezoe says:

ANTM ain’t been the same since Janice left. Wonder if Tyra and Kenya still cool.

deedeegirl says:

Kim almost looks thin. Tyra looks crazy as usual and so does Mrs. “Ugly Fine” Chrissy.

libra80sbaby says:

Dafuq??! :huh: Tyra wearing a hood screen door for a shirt and chit :nono:

Wasting time says:

Anybody ever watch the Big Freeda show???

————————-

Big Freedia, Queen Diva, best Bee-leever, You Alreaaady Know !!

those type do be having the best dyck tho :phew: tread lightly Keyshia. liable to get sprung off that rebound hood dyck. :warning: proceed with caution!

SOTHERNGRL says:

Keisha hair color is pretty and I like the lion shirt.

sassyshe says:

At least Keyshia got her weave redone or washed and blown out cause that rat’s nest she was rocking last week was not cute

SOTHERNGRL says:

I want a side view of Kims shoes I :think: I might like them.

Afiya says:

Keisha don’t look good at all :no:

Kim looks cute :yes:

Tyra looking like she like that booga suga :smh: and them shoes :facepalm:

Chrissy :smh:

Beta says:

A Chris Brown type nigga with less talent.
    _________

Keyshia looks like any other round the way girl.

Kim…oh, Kim….she’s looked so depressed since being with Kanye, but for all I know, she could be smiling in all of the pics, but her face is unable to move.

Tyra looks a mess…That wig is awful and them coke head eyese ain’t helping…she’s no Naomi…even without edges Naomi is badder than Tyra.

Chrissy is so damn funny looking. I just don’t even understand how she’s a model with a body that looks like an old school milk carton box (with her flat face as a lost child as good measure).

VDot says:

Uhhh Jeezy was the :love: of her life – used to run all over the world after him. She tried to go a different route with Bobby, but realized he was still a cheating nigga too. :yes:

SummerBaby says:

Anybody know where I can find Keyshia’s shirt at?

Hershey says:

Soooooooo Man……Is Kim K preggo again? Lots of baggy clothing lately? :blink:

and no one is going to buy Keyshia’s album. Since Chrisette Michelle said she’s above the diva’s on R&B Divas LA, maybe Keyshia or Cici should consider taking her slot, their singing careers are over :tea:

sassyshe says:

User Friendly says:

those type do be having the best dyck tho tread lightly Keyshia. liable to get sprung off that rebound hood dyck. proceed with caution
    ———————————————————————–
    She needs that though, Keyshia need some hood dyck to make her get over her resentment over Bobbie cause it is taking over her soul. She needs some hood dyck so she can go back to making negros aint ish but ill be good music rather than I hate all men but let me pretend but no one cares or believe it music

Chrissy brings to mind the Special Olympics :think: for some reason…

Big Freedia, Queen Diva, best Bee-leever, You Alreaaady Know !!

:buttshake:

not sure if Freedia’s whole team is gay or not but I still gotta crush on Flash. Skip is what Neyo would look like if he had hair instead of money

I hate Tyra’s legs :no:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Who scared Tyra look like somebody said BOO and shocked the chit out of her. With them ugly azz shoes on.

VDot says:

Kim almost looks thin.

Broad was on twitter yesterday ranting about wanting to lose 15-20 lbs of baby weight :eyeroll:

@V DOT
    “Chrissy lookin sexy. She got that coveted “gap.”

You mean that gap where her azz should be?

No.. that gap by her puzzy. Like that extra space where a nigga can fit comfortably to hit it good. :yes:

First thing I noticed. :eek:

Beta says:

and felt so sorry for him when he lost his mother.

Chile I cried with him :wail:

SummerBaby says:

——————-

sassyshe says:

User Friendly says:
    ———————————————————————–

Keyshia needs some damn therapy :tea: she don’t need no man right now…. she would ruin them :no:

Aprilbaby says:

What is wrong with Tyra??? :blink:

Kim looks relaxed!

Off topic: My co-worker is coughing and this nasty troll isn’t covering her mouth. I hate people like that.

Beta says:

Chrissy brings to mind the Special Olympics :think: for some reason…

@ Ms Peaches says:

Anybody ever watch the Big Freeda show???

Them :gay: be getting on my nerves, but I like that show…I think I like Freddie/Freedia just because of the way he loves his mother. Do you see how crazy Katey Red looks? Do you see how much jealously he has for Freddie?

You already knooooow!!! :lol:

lovezoe says:

KC has built anger dating to childhood.

Hershey says:

Soooooooo Man……Is Kim K preggo again? Lots of baggy clothing lately? :blink:

That was an excellent move for Chrisette by the way…. :tea:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Okay I’m gonna tell yall something **blow bangs exasperated like** ION like Chrissy. There I said it and ION like her knees and I’m beginning to not like John for some reason. Have heard these songs of his she must be sucking the talent out of him through his dyck cause these love songs dedicated to her really getting on my nerves.

lovezoe says:

Chrisette shouldn’t have went on the show in the first place. She doesn’t need thT type of publicity. The more I watch Mo ain’t the only issue, so is Chante.

lovezoe says:

KC has built anger dating to childhood.

Just mean :no: she don’t need a man …. even a abusive man would be ran in the ground at this point…. :tea: bytch needs therapy

sassyshe says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

sassyshe says:

User Friendly says:
    ———————————————————————–

Keyshia needs some damn therapy she don’t need no man right now…. she would ruin them
    ————————————————————————
    :lol: so true but Keyshia dem types of bishes that dont want to admit that nothing is wrong with them…wont find something good until their 50s when they either get a man who gonna put up with their ish just because they offering more or cause she finally gor the help that is needed

iscream says:

Hey Kim while you’re rocking Yeezus shirts Yeezus is wearing matching shirts with Ricky Ricardo…

[Blind Gossip] Riccardo Tisci is an Italian fashion designer and the Creative Director for Givenchy.

“I was gay from birth; I was always fine with that,” said Tisci during an interview with Style.com. However, while he is openly gay, he may not be exactly open about all the men in his life.

Riccardo Tisci provided his own blind item about a famous but mysterious lover during a Vogue Hommes International interview that in 2011. When asked to describe his “best” sexual experience, Tisci replied:

I have several but the one I think immediately is an experience I had with a man who is known. I never imagined that something could happen between us and it’s still the hottest weekend of my life. Nobody really knows if this guy is straight or gay, it is a mystery. However, I was attracted to him, his way of speaking, thinking, walking, dressing. I love what he does as an artist. This weekend both, this intimate moment has only reinforced my attraction to him.

A “Man who is known”? Who is this mysterious, artistic Voldemort-like lover? Dare we speak his name?

Wasting time says:

Skip is what Neyo would look like if he had hair instead of money
    ———————–
    :lol: You ain’t never lied!
    I love that show. :crying: like a baby during Momma Joyce home going episode!

I actually love Chrisette on the show …. she real as hell…. Claudette and her are breathe of fresh air to me :tea: Chante and Mo both can shove it :tea: I like Michele, and Lelah is ok to me… beautiful voice though

Hershey says:

Chrisette should’ve stayed where she was. Claudette and Michel’le need this check the most.

Soooooooo Man……Is Kim K preggo again? Lots of baggy clothing lately?

:mad:
    If Kim has another baby, IT’S OVER BETWEEN US! OVER!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Chrissy brings to mind the Special Olympics for some reason…
    ———-
    Like she’d bust every hurdle and be like HAAAAAN each time

wtf is wrong with Michel’e voice and whats the random ass apostrophe in her name for?

I cannot. :nono:

aRoTh says:

Big Freedia, Queen Diva, best Bee-leever, You Alreaaady Know !!
    ___________________________________

YAAAAAAAASSS! I LOVE that show……when I remember to watch it. :ashamed:

For some reason I really like Chrisette’s eclectic azz :tea: Lil mo is messy as hell for no damn reason… Chante full of shyt….. I’m seeing a side of her I’m not feeling at all…. I like Lelah :coffee: she cool…. Michele is a sweetheart …. Claudette looks exactly like Halle Berry maybe even better :yes: she is such a sweety and I like how she seems to be more confident now

If Kim has another baby, IT’S OVER BETWEEN US! OVER!!!!
    _________________________

what the stitches on her tummy tuck said….

SummerBaby says:

—————–
    I believes she’s said in the past that her vocal chords didn’t fully develop.

Chelle514 says:

Jon L wife just looks WEIRD ALL THE TIME :-(

SOTHERNGRL says:

Soooooooo Man……Is Kim K preggo again? Lots of baggy clothing lately?

If Kim has another baby, IT’S OVER BETWEEN US! OVER!!!!
    *********************
    If you dont stop yo lying.

Yeah Mi chele voice is the worse, but she can still blow :yes: and I like her attitude …. :yes: so I can tolerate her… but that lil mo :nono: I was kinda feeling her song though :ashamed:

Smokie says:

Looks like Keyshia Cole finally discovered drugs.

Wasting time says:

:mad:
    If Kim has another baby, IT’S OVER BETWEEN US! OVER!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
    —————————–
    :crying: :rofl: :rofl:

lovezoe says:

Jenie- I say the same about Chante. At first you thought it was Kelly. Now she the resident mean girl. I love Chrisette’s voice.

aRoTh says:

Tyra’s shoes look cheap as hell!

LOVE LOVE LOVE Kim’s shoes.

Keyshia hair looks MUCH better than the other day. :clap: :nun: But when the weave becomes SO LONG why does it have a tendency to change color and grade? Like I can see where the 14 inch stopped and the 18 inch begins.

Aprilbaby says:

I didn’t see why Chrisette did the show. It’s not like she isn’t putting out music.

I thought it was more for like forgotten diva’s who need some shine.

I would not be on any show with Lil Mo I can tell you that. I like her music, but she is tacky and ratchet as hell.

lovezoe says:

Oh hunty it was Kelly :yes: Her and Chante just clashed :tea: Chante was right in that situation … but now there are some things I’m seeing :no: I ain’t feeling

flsun99 says:

Keyshia seems like the type of chick who is just down right mean and evil, but plays the victim role. I don’t like her….

San ah make ya dance says:

Kim does not want her body to humiliate her again no time soon. So I doubt she’s pregnant

I believes she’s said in the past that her vocal chords didn’t fully develop.

they can put a man on the moon and cure ebola for white ppl but they cant fix that shyt? :huh:

aRoTh says:

Yall like Keyshia’s shirt (I like it too, I got a CUTE dress with a lion face on it – :nun: ) but I want me some/was lookin JUST LAST NIGHT for some Nefertiti leggings…..and a Nefertiti or “Versace” inspired shirt in the colors of turquoise/teal/tiffany blue and orange. I want to wear it with my “big gold chain”. LOL :ashamed:

San ah make ya dance says:

When ppl hair color matches their clothes :rofl:

flsun99 says:

Most don’t :tea:

Hershey says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Soooooooo Man……Is Kim K preggo again? Lots of baggy clothing lately?

If Kim has another baby, IT’S OVER BETWEEN US! OVER!!!!

____________________________________

I think the first baby proved it never started :tea:

ya left yaself open for that one :lol:

Beta says:

I think I have drank too much water I don’t feel so good right now

User says:

cure ebola for white ppl
    __________________________

:think: Speaking of that. Whatever happened to SARS, the swine flu and did they EVER find that lone cow that had “mad cow disease”? BET we won’t hear about THIS story in let’s say…..two and a half more weeks. Have we heard any more on the LONE POW we “saved”? :huh:

lovezoe says:

I think the first baby proved it never started

ya left yaself open for that one
    /—–

Aprilbaby says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

flsun99 says:
    Most don’t :tea:
    She is very nasty. Unless you are of importance.

libra80sbaby says:

User Friendly says:

I believes she’s said in the past that her vocal chords didn’t fully develop.
    ——————-
    Bytch :bye: :rofl:

VDot says:

what the stitches on her tummy tuck said….

:rofl: :rofl:

:lol: #BringBackOurGirls

remember that? that was soooooo last month.

I really want Kim’s shoes. :crying1:

Did yall hear that Kanye was putting out a (nother) shoe with Guiseppe Zanotti (sp)?

Good Mornting Errrrrybody!!!! :danban1:

Ya’ll know ion do roll calls after 11 :yawn:

SummerBaby says:

:offtopic:
    Can y’all tell me what’s wrong w/Whoopi Goldberg’s edges. Did she shave the sides?

P Mamma :woot: In the house :happy:

Hate boots in the summer. There a bish over in ClinOps with some today that I wanna slap right NOW. Dats just me

Jennnnnnnnay :lick: Hey Hunny! i just text you :tea:

PumpkinsMama says:

Lemme see if I can shake Just Hooking outta da woods too…

VDot says:

They got the fukk out of dodge like her iBrows did :yes:

Wasting time says:

and cure ebola for white ppl
    —————————–
    BOL!
    I love y’all so much!

Beta says:

Pumpkins Mova :waves:

Dayumnmmmmmmm *Chris Tucker lean back* Is this Kim 2014-2015 face? I like it tho…

Ewwww Tiegen :curledlip:

Whoopi edges hadnt seen light or a comb since at LEAST the Color Purple. They quit. Thats what is wrong wit em prolly

went to Target yesterday looking for some flip flops for my daughter’s field trip and they had nothing but combat boots out. and halloween candy! :eek: they doing too much too soon.

ended up finding them at old navy for $4 :thumbsup:

When I say that I cant stand butterflies :no: on grown women, no less.. I am not playing. *judging Keyshia* :eyeroll:

Pump-CAN.

:2dance:

Beta Boo :kiss:

Chrissy lookin sexy. She got that coveted “gap.”

Smh that her and John Legend sit there and scissor. :facepalm:

_________

BOL!!! Wasn’t readyyyyy. :hahaha:

aRoTh says:

Why does Pandora have the FUNNIEST/ignant ass commercials????

One commercial

Man says: “My dentist said ‘Let’s get something straight. Your teeth.’”. :rofl: :ghost:

VDot says:

:blink: In my defense, I got it when I was 18. Before I knew I ain’t want no tatts :blink:

aRoTh says:

When I say that I cant stand butterflies on grown women, no less.. I am not playing. *judging Keyshia*
    _______________________________

I SAID THE SAME **** ABOUT (HER) HEART JEWELRY SHE ROCKED LAST WEEK!

:fistbump: :2dance:

Blame butterflies on grown women on Mariah. Gone head.

DUBBS :hug: :happy:

aRoTh says:

Whoopi edges hadnt seen light or a comb ___________________________________

You spelled WATER wrong. :tea:

PumpkinsMama says:

What about teddy bear tats :kona:

:lol: #BringBackOurGirls

remember that? that was soooooo last month.
    ________

Unh uh :lol: That is not funny. :hahaha: They have discovered new places recently… groups of girls huddled in camps. :yes:

Jenny CONGRATULATIONS! :woot:

New sexual abuse claims filed against Michael Jackson five years after his death

:facepalm:

SummerBaby says:

I SAID THE SAME **** ABOUT (HER) HEART JEWELRY SHE ROCKED LAST WEEK!
    ——————-
    I love my diamond heart necklace & I wear boots in the summer w/shorts. :tea:

User Friendly says:

_________________________

STONE the “victims”……and I ain’t playin’. :mad: :chase:

____

Dats everybody except the ppl who wear them. OMG my cut out boots elcit soooo mannie comments about Florida+heat+sweat :lol: Ello Im wearing socks I swear. :smack:

Feet do be warmer than a bitch tho :blink: but I will not hike around my house without them. :ashamed:

@ Aroth I likes heart jewelry :wail:

Why does Pandora have the FUNNIEST/ignant ass commercials????

One commercial

Hollers :rofl: :rofl:

Those shoes are bananas for whoever was inquiring :yes: Alaia embellished suedes. :yes: They come in an around the ankle too. :phew:

Beta says:

Sandra just been throwing up posts lately she hasn’t been conversing with us either somethings a foot :|

SummerBaby says:

I love my diamond heart necklace
    _________________________

Do the diamonds bling louder than the heart SHAPE itself? You know makes it at least/almost look like an apple? If so, :thumbsup: . LOL

Hershey says:

User Friendly says:

:wtf:

Thank you P! Same to u :winky:

@ Aroth I likes heart jewelry

I don’t. :tea:

I love my diamond heart necklace & I wear boots in the summer w/shorts

:fistbump: wear whatever you want. Fight The Power!

I hate butterflies in general tho and I do blame Mariah’s drunk ass for that. only butterfly I like is at the end of the Hungry Hungry Caterpillar story :love:

libra80sbaby says:

Why does Pandora have the FUNNIEST/ignant ass commercials????
    One commercial
    —————–
    This chit tho.. :hahaha:

Just Looking says:

Good Morning Roses :nun: :wave:

and Lurkers :shakebutt:

Just Looking says:

Good Morning Roses :nun: :wave:

and Lurkers :shakebutt:

I won’t sit here and let people question my relationship with Kim K.

:rofl: :rofl: Sorry Babes :kiss: Fine yours is the ONLIEST one I will love!

P, I actually have a heart chain..but its got the most beautiful pearl inside..so I wear it to church mostly. :lol: From my ex, ex, ex. But when I say I knew we warnt gonna work when he gifted me that.. :ashamed:

SummerBaby says:

Do the diamonds bling louder than the heart SHAPE itself? You know makes it at least/almost look like an apple? If so, . LOL
    —————–
    No just a simple classic everyday one. That one Keyshia had on did almost look like an Apple Bottom emblem :rofl:

I love my diamond heart necklace & I wear boots in the summer w/shorts. :tea:
    _________

:hahaha: :heart:

These MJ “oppurtunist” saw that MJ estate tip to a billion dollars and they want some bread before time is up! I think they had up to 7 years to file against him.

See, once you pay the first one, you gotta pay all of em. :no:

James Safechuck, 36, alleges that Jackson abused him when he was 10 after the pair were working on a Pepsi advert together, reports The Independent. Safechuck’s lawyers filed the claims against Jackson’s estate on Monday (August 4).

only in America

Just Looking says:

Certain I have dyslexia….

Read first. I hate Butt Flies. Said to self, me too that is nasty.

ReRead. :kona:

I just read Whoopi on purpose shaves her iBraws. Might do same to her edges. What they look like?

OTB says:

I knew we warnt gonna work when he gifted me that

See. LMAOOO

Picky bishes :rofl:

OTB :waves: the heart sealed the deal :huh: :rofl:

I missed ya’ll headcases :rofl:

Mannnnnnn :tea:

only in America

Dubb says:

Might do same to her edges.

Well she is in that that new Turtle movie…..

#tryingtomakeitalright

PM where did you end up sending the little mister for the summer?

Blame butterflies on grown women on Mariah. Gone head

________

Crine. :hahaha: My dislike stems from my fear of “things” so I just cant even appreciate the beauty of a butterfly I be so damn scared. :hide: Lawd when they flutter by me.. :no: :phew:

Dragonfly flew in my car yesterday and I almost left the car in gear jumping out so fass. :oops: Listen. :no:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this one movie were the man went to the rainforest or something chasing his dead wife spirit cause he kept getting some dragonflies around him and she loved them or something. Kevin Costner maybe..anywho took me forever to watch it..cause I was scared a little bit. :|

User Friendly says:

James Safechuck, 36, alleges that Jackson abused him

This cat full of shyt :tea: Fawk him

VDot says:

I wear boots in the summer w/shorts. :tea:

:yes: :love: this look.

VDot says:

*when done right* :huh:

Butt. Flies. :eek: Gon get outta here Ms. Keys! Gon :chase:

:fistbump: wear whatever you want. Fight The Power!

:yes: Everythang.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

only in America

___________________________

One of Mike’s OPULENT houses just go on the market.

So wait no statue of limitations? How does Mike defend himself against the allegations? :huh:

Certain I have dyslexia….

Read first. I hate Butt Flies. Said to self, me too that is nasty.

ReRead. :kona:

:snorts: :chase: :rofl: :hug: <—chase you down to laugh and hug :2dance:

VDot says:

:rofl: :rofl: Sorry Babes :kiss: Fine yours is the ONLIEST one I will love!

*raises Whoopi’s missing iBrow* I guess I’ll take this :rofl:

:kiss:

:newpost: Kandi & Todd

Beta says:

I’m upstairs talking to myself

HI USER! :hug:

He goes to a camp by a brother that runs a non profit… but his azz sho profited off my azz :tea:

@OTB
    “So wait no statue of limitations? How does Mike defend himself against the allegations? ”

It’s civil court so there is a “more likely than not” standard. And I don’t think there is a statue of limitations.

Picky bishes :rofl:

OTB :waves: the heart sealed the deal :huh: :rofl:

I missed ya’ll headcases :rofl:

Mannnnnnn :tea:

Punkinbutt :hahaha: You know we *looks you square in the eyes* aint got no sense. :hug:

________________________

:think: What Dreams May Come??? Robin Williams and Cuba Gooding? No? Ok.

Mike got his scabbed burnt the fawk off during Pepsi adver. He best not be talking about THAT instance. The accuser. Mike wont thinking bout dackunderaged during that one time.

@ Man ole shady Mitch :rolleyes:

Yardgirl says:

Wasting time says:

Anybody ever watch the Big Freeda show???
    ————————-
    Big Freedia, Queen Diva, best Bee-leever, You Alreaaady Know !!

************************************************
    I know this thread is more OVAH than a jeri curl, but I have to say I love me some Freedia!! :love: His/her (depending on who you listening to on the show lol) love for Mamma VERA had me!! :nun: I cried at the going home service which they turnt out New Orleans style!! I wish Freedia would have a show near here but there is one for October and I am going to try and go!! :buttshake: Youuuu Alreadddddy Knooooww!!

You are not logged in. You must be logged in to post a comment.