Celebs Out & About: Rihanna, Future Hendrix, Carmelo Anthony, Fabolous

Rihanna goes out to Finale Nightclub in NYC with Cara Delevingne

Pop singer Rihanna, center, arrived at Finale nightclub in NYC where she partied with her rumored lover, rapper Future, who split with fiancée Ciara after she caught him cheating on her. Rihanna was accompanied by her sometime bestie, British model Cara Delevingne. Rihanna wore jean shorts, a sweatshirt and carried an umbrella on a rainy Thursday night.
Photos: North Woods / PC / Splash News

Rapper Future parties with Rihanna and Cara Delevingne in NYC

Rapper Future was spotted in NYC for the first time since his messy split with fiancée Ciara. He arrived to Finale Nightclub where his rumored lover Rihanna was already partying with rapper Fabolous, and singer Ne-Yo; pro athletes Carmelo Anthony, and Terrell Owens and more stars. Future arrived and left solo. His ‘C’ tattoo on his ring finger was clearly visible.
Photos: 247PapsTV / Splash News

170 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Rihanna, Future Hendrix, Carmelo Anthony, Fabolous”

Wasting time says:

We gonna get pics of Rhi at the BBall game.
    C. Brown was playing in it and he stopped in front of her to tie his shoe :rofl:
    Karrottop out by EOD !

Rihanna!!! :eek:

:lick:

Legs look like they lead to “paradise!”

San ah make ya dance says:

Pretty legs

San ah make ya dance says:

All I got :tea:

WTF was Melo wearing?????

But my dog Melo has dropped a lot of weight. He say he ready to kick some azz next year! :yes:

San ah make ya dance says:

Rihanna was accompanied by her sometime bestie, British model Cara Delevingne
    ——————
    :eek: That shyt up there. Told yall she fcks with ppl that aint on her level only :lol:

Legs look like they lead to “paradise!”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    You misspelt Herpes

Rhianna :yahoo:

I just sent an e-mail out and roasted everyone in this office :nun: Professional of course :tea: but I’m sick of the nonsense in here chile …. not today :nono: not today :nono:

San ah make ya dance says:

Do that nigga Fab ever wear regular pants

San ah make ya dance says:

You misspelt Herpes
    ————
    :dead:

Wasting time says:

We gonna get pics of Rhi at the BBall game.
    C. Brown was playing in it and he stopped in front of her to tie his shoe
    Karrottop out by EOD !

:confused: gabby lip quiver.

I like Carmelo’s outfit for myself. :yes:

That ole oogly future :facepalm: where is my raid :karate:

Wasting time says:

So Cross Colors is back :blink:

Why Cara shoes look like they was purchased by yt trailer trash over at the Goodwill?

So I guess everybody knew not to come dressed like they wanted to be photographed? I know they came from a game or something but Melo :no: He dress like somebody big bootied pops all the time. This ain’t new. Booty and hips so big his pants won’t even roll up go over it donk.

aRoTh says:

Future look like he been in a 24-hour :kiss: session with Tyrone Biggums.

aRoTh says:

They look like my neighbors grass cutting shoes.

Smonae says:

GM :waves:
    Jenie & San :hugs:
    WT
    Who Dat
    Man
    UF
    Taken
    aRoth

San ah make ya dance says:

————
    Somebody help her. Spray her down, cause that hair aint been washed just as long as those shoes :no:

San ah make ya dance says:

:kiss: Smonae

Why ‘Melo got on a sweatsuit with African designs and chit? Like word up?

Wasting time says:

Smonae :yahoo:

We ready for Sunday ?!?
    I just put my edges in a envelope!

:think: sow… Rih taking up w/Future? for why? to dis Ciara? I say that’s quite a sacrifice just to spite somebody :no:

and that Cara person looks :think: stank and coke-ish :nono:

Braxtons.. my thoughts :thinking:
    Towanda is envious of Tamar because she has natural God given talent that she wished she had. Towanda is a hard worker but because she is not the first or second most talented… or attractive :oops: so she will never be fetch. She was dead wrong for acting like HeMan with her mom and dad. They didn’t do it to her. I mean they all played a role including her.. Tamar is not the ONLY one to blame. Check your sisterwifehusband
    Tamar.. can’t stand that hoe anymore cause she is a instigate and walk away a play victim type. Pisses people off and then when they pop off bigger she wanna hide her hands :nono: Love her music but she is ALWAYS quick to jump bad and get in other people’s faces but the minute she does it then it’s :bite: I am scared call the popo they talking loud. When she was explaining Traci “charging her” she got up and charged Toni WORSE than Traci did her. Traci turned and moved her neck in her face. Each time one of the sisters tapped Tray like leave that girl alone she silly and she never got physical. When maybe she should have :lol: THEN you always want to run off and leave and then complain when folks don’t kiss your butt the next day. Talking about didn’t nobody call you. FOR WHY? So you didn’t do the work or get the education but you want them to still be bitter. :stop: GIRL BYE

San ah make ya dance says:

I think that Jenelle on Teen Mom is part brain dead :|

Ole girl going Bald :no:

Hey Smonae :waves:

Jenie says:

I just sent an e-mail out and roasted everyone in this office
    ___________________________

:bounce: Post it. :popcorn:

Beta says:

My eyes are so heavy :yawn:

Why you tryin to make Ciara whoop Rih? You know Rih don’t date baby daddies.

sassyshe says:

Princess Rih :love: NFL need to stop playing and just let her perform for the half time show.

Tha fugg Carmelo got on? :blink:

Rhi Rhi :love: She was the guest judge at some :bball: game CB was in. She igged the chit outta that nucca :lol:

and that Cara person looks stank and coke-ish

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    From the way her azz look schleep standing up in that pic above, my bet is on heroin.

Waste says:

I just put my edges in a envelope!
    _________________________

Are you FED-EX EXPRESSING them to Tamar…….and Trina.

Beta says:

Futures top lip is ashy

Jenie says:
    I just sent an e-mail out and roasted everyone in this office
    ___________________________
    :bounce: Post it. :popcorn:

:nono:

sassyshe says:

Why you tryin to make Ciara whoop Rih? You know Rih don’t date baby daddies
    ————————————————————————
    :cosign: Lizard man dont fit into any of Rih’s categories and I doubt shed even let him sniff it even if shes over drunk or over high

VDot says:

Fab looks like a chester chester molester in that pic up top :eek:

Beta says:

Futures top lip is ashy

Hell he Ashy :no:

Traci: She does have an anger problem. POINT.BLANK.PERIOD. I think she wants to whoops Tamar’s :buttshake: But she knows Tamar would press charges. I think when she gets in Tamar’s face it is because Tamar has crossed the line and said something that you don’t say to a sister and she wants to show her she ain’t the one… But she is..because she ends up looking like a clown for the red hair and allowing Tamar to take her there. I think when Tamar made that rude comment about Towanda Traci did snap and go back to get in her face and yell LIKE THEY BOTH DO and her assistant only seeing it from TamAR’S s :bite: she wanna hit me ALL THE TIME lies muppet face pulled on Tray and she bucked like you do when somebody goes to grab you and the person held tighter causing it to be physical on both ends. Tamar needs to learn to fight her own battles and stop including outside people on family drama that she HELPS to create. I do think they have a point that she likes to have her “Tamartians” defend her on the sneak and she feels outside people with information against her family. People on her team are way too quick to pop off on her behalf. They don’t respect her sisters. That can only come from Tamar feeding them that info. The rest of them don’t do that to her. They might fight but they don’t turn to others and let them drag her.
    Toni semi like her. She is drama too. She made Tamar mainly the beast she is. She needs to tell it like it is to ALL of them when they do stupid stuff. Towanda and Tray included. Toni loves to be like… oh my stress :) I can’t be here when stuff goes wrong. Then she leave and go to MR. Chow :rofl: to find her a rich man.
    Trina loves Gabe :shrugs: She ain’t gone leave. They simple together. She wimps out on telling the truth to people. She could have cleared up a lot of confusion by telling Traci she did get in Tamar’s face and Tamar that she does the same and then hides. She doesn’t want to “pick a side” but telling the truth isn’t the side.

VDot says:

That broad look stank and methed out :yes:

Tha fugg Carmelo got on? :blink:

Chile that’s the sweetest revenge on a taurus man too…. :nana: they hate that shyt with a passion…… this could explain all the antics on the twittah :thinking:

Ree anna wearing one of my fave ‘outfits’ :dance: :lol:

Wasting time says:

All summer Robyn been in sneakers and night gowns and last night in the rain she got sandals on :smack:

:hi: Smonae

Cara be looking stanker than Iggy! But I :heart: her. She truly dgaf. And she can clean up nice. #eyebrowtwinsies

Morning :wave:
    WasTing
    Who Dat
    Man
    UF
    Taken
    aRoth
    Jenie
    SAN
    NAE :hug:

CARA looks so filthy! A.L.W.A.Y.S.

EEEWH Melo, Pull ur pants up, Your a grown ass “respectable MAN”

Jenie what did you say in summarization :pizza: < — what I really want. NY or Chi style. Might order it for dinner. Never mind forgot I baked a lemon pepper whole chicken last night with veggies :kona:

VDot says:

:rofl: She does. Toni be out banging her ex-hubby. Tryna find a new hubby on the low. :lol:

San ah make ya dance says:

:hug: Luvn

sassyshe says:

Chile that’s the sweetest revenge on a taurus man too…. they hate that shyt with a passion…… this could explain all the antics on the twittah

———————————————————————–
    That’s why hes begging karate chop to have a baby cause he thinks this gonna hurt Robyn especially since shes been alleged giving Drake some all week

:2dance: :hi: @Luvn

I baked a lemon pepper whole chicken last night with veggies :bounce:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Take did you use lemon pepper seasoning, or ground black pepper and lemon ZEST?

Smonae says:

Luvn :hugs:

WT I cant wait, they say our girl is gonna do something amazing :yes:

:wave: CAN EYE Sit WIT Ya’ll TODAY?????

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Toni don’t even have the time for her sisters foolishness. I would not either. Smdh @San and why was Trina crying!? Who was Traci trying to press charges on!? Ain’t she the one always trying to fight someone!?

Beta says:

Is that a bull nose ring in Rihs nose

MisTaken says:

Jenie what did you say in summarization

*pulls @Take to the side* :gossip:

She ain’t bout that “job cuss out” life like she claimin’. LOL

VDot says:

Leave her ‘lone. She said that’s a fantasy of her mens. Her in sandals walking in the rain. :yes:

Smonae says:

Future :no:

sassyshe says:

VDot says:

Toni loves to be like… oh my stress I can’t be here when stuff goes wrong. Then she leave and go to MR. Chow to find her a rich man.

My perspective Toni is the instigator and shes the one that be twisting the key in Tamar back for her to pop off at the other sisters cause Toni dont want to come off as the trouble maker, especially cause Toni and Tamar are the closest. I cant be mad at Tamar cause the enabled her to be who she is. Towanda is jealous of Tamar and I think that she believes if she turns up she will get the limelight she craves, shoot it worked for Traci

Wasting time says:

Floyd clapped back at 50 and said I’ll match the 750K and raise you 1M if you can get your son on tape to say I love you…BOOM! 50 should let it go lol

They both hurt and haven’t figured out how to quit each other ! !

———————-
    probably not but you know Sandra cant stand Rihanna :rofl:

NO *grumpy cat face*

Is that a bull nose ring in Rihs nose
    _________

Something like that. :hahaha: She got a septum piercing. :yes:

:wave: SASSY, KEYA, BETA, B! :hug:
    Nakeya how’s Julianna?

<—MisTaken: My shoulders too big to box with God. GET.INTO.IT :eek: says:

Jenie what did you say in summarization :pizza: < — what I really want.

These folks piss me off when they travel and do what they want… come hand me there stuff and then you see all these flags all over their voucher :mad: and then expect for me to fix the shyt….

I roasted every damn body including my manager…. sick of them making my job hard ….. :cuss: they don't pay me enough for this shyt … matter fact they pay them fawkas too much to not have common damn sense…. :tea: hell I pulled out travel policies, codes, all kind of mess on that email ….. Getting my office in order…. because I'm about to bounce real soon……. so they azzes will be on their damn own…

Wasting time says:

Hey Luvn!

@V Dot. Po Kerry I think he loves Toni and she loves him but he knows she’s in love with money more and she knows he knows it :lol: I think she would marry rich and still :hump: him on the low
    And please somebody send Tamar some edges!!!! I was like :shock: She on Brandy level… Not quite Stevie and Susan Tayloe but *snaps fingers* THIS CLOSE

Why cant I quit you? 50/Floyd :dead:

Yes Astro gawds this is truth! :tea:

Dymond says:

Future :facepalm:

Smonae says:

Dayuuuuuum! :rofl:

++++++++++++++++

:rofl: :rofl:

They so fcking petty!! Just hitting all below the belt. :lol:

San ah make ya dance says:

—————
    :lol: Trina just you know Trina. Traci said she was pressing charges against Tamars assistant :lol: Tamar was still trying to have him around even after his altercation with Traci

Why cant I quit you? 50/Floyd :dead:
    _________

Best chit on the web right now :desd: Been bubbling over for weeks. It gotta come to a head soon. IDC what yall say tho, fitty more hurt than Floyd. He ALWAYS reaching out. Floyd sensitive. Fifty a bitch.

Dymond says:

Future :facepalm:

Khia :facepalm:

Heyyy Dymonnnnnn!

VDot says:

Hmmmm. I don’t doubt it. I don’t know too many Taurus men. I have a ton of Taurus women in my life. :thinking: Yea, chit like that would piss ‘em off :yes: Igg them, and they end up in your bushes that night busting out windows :lol:

:rofl: :rofl:

They so fcking petty!! Just hitting all below the belt. :lol:

:woohoo: hey Red Hot Spotnesss!!!! :kiss:

:rofl: OMGawdddddd I woke up laughing at that!

Wasting time says:Floyd clapped back at 50 and said I’ll match the 750K and raise you 1M if you can get your son on tape to say I love you…BOOM!
    ~~~~
    these Slow speaking dummy’s need to STFU and parent their KIDS!
    BE
    QUIET

Thanks for tha DUST you left me, Mrs. tee. :crying1: :heart:

Take did you use lemon pepper seasoning, or ground black pepper and lemon ZEST?
    ————
    I got some lemon pepper rub seasoning from whole foods. I used that plus real lemon juice, diced onions and bell peppers etc and let is sit overnight in the fridge. Popped it in the oven with the real lemons from the juice still in the cavity. Magnifico :heart:

VDot says:

For some reason that’s all I attract :sad: But yeah they hate that…..

Igg them, and they end up in your bushes that night busting out windows :lol:
    _________

Ello. Angry stubborn bunch. :lol:

VDot says:

Getting my office in order…. because I’m about to bounce real soon……. so they azzes will be on their damn own…

______________________________

AND IN THAT ORDER :lol:

Time Waster – where did Floyd say this?

jeniefrumdabloc says: VDOT :huh: is that a backwards Kim or some shyt :huh: what the hell is going on in that photo
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    BOL!!! JENIE I was :huh: at that pic a few days ago, I aint even ask! :hahaha:

DYMOND!

Wasting time says:

———————–
    so true though!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@San if Traci don’t get the hell out of here. Oh well I guess she the only one who can fight people and its cool. Seeing as how she always trying to beat up her own damn sister. Whatever. She irking.

Hershey says:

Smonae says:

____________________________________

:rofl: it’ll neva happen… :thinking: unless there’s money paud…fiddy made that boy cry on graduation day… it ain’t happenin.

these Slow speaking dummy’s need to STFU and parent their KIDS!
    BE
    QUIET

They in love, LuVe. :shrug: :lol: How long should one take to get over a bromance? :heart:

~~~~~
    Ohhhhh, Im stealing this, Ive been Meaning TO Make some lemon pepper chicken :winky:

VDot says:

OTBay – *caresses hair* I would never be petty like that with you :no: At least I don’t think :eek: :hug: :kiss:

Time Waster – where did Floyd say this?

It was in my cell ohone news feed this am! So he mustve said it last night on twitter or fb? Or Ig?

Fifty already done said more chile..tombout he just woke up. :lol:

amar was still trying to have him around even after his altercation with Traci
    ———–
    :rofl: Tamar know if she got to fighting with someone who was an assistant to TONI and she brought them on a sister counseling session it wild be all bad. I don’t care if it was being filmed what were you there for allegedly? To heal so why do that? I am telling y’all she instigate and don’t care. I don’t think she likes Traci. I think she thinks she is beneath her. And I get Toni and them made Tamar but to say she gets a pass bc of it :hailnaw: she 37 years old. She know better. At some point you learn how to treat people. She should have learned that 20 years ago

How long should one take to get over a bromance? :heart:
    ~~~~
    :facepalm:
    We just had this discussion yesterday.

So, Bytch Cannon confirmed his split with Mariah. We talked about that yet?

Taken Did You cook that covered or in a bag?

I gotta make a VERY nice din this weekend, Im trying to butter hubby up :ashamed:

Ma kee da da :no: :hug: :kiss: You know we never plan these things tho :eek: :hahaha:

VDot says:

fitty more hurt than Floyd. He ALWAYS reaching out.

Fifty LOVE that nucca :love: him. He’s really :brokenheart: Don’t understand why Floyd won’t respond to his videos. He do petty ish like liking Miss Jackson pics and ish. He’s a Cancer, so I kind of understand :ashamed: Cancer men get on my nerves tho :coffee:

Man, I just don’t care™ says: Bytch Cannon confirmed his split with Mariah. We talked about that yet?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    NO, aint he been in Straight BYTCH MODE with this! :no:

We just had this discussion yesterday.

Well why you bringing up old chit *contained hand*

:hahaha: Why you buttering him up? Whatchu bought? :huh: :popcorn:

Floyd tried to come back hard :lol: You know somebody wrote and spoke that for him in an ear piece :lol: I am about to go find it. 50 dack prolly got hard when he heard Floyd speak his name and look into his camera face
    @Jenie :claps: way to read them folks nice nasty!
    @Keya: sometimes you need to fight your sister! Show them you mean business :rofl:

Wasting time says:

_________________________

ooooooh thats cold :cold:

~~~~~

Yum yo. :eek: An onion in the cavity is good too. Roast sticky chicken? Lawd. Imma have to have my lunch early. I am insatiable!

Bytch Cannon confirmed his split with Mariah. We talked about that yet?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I told you this yesterday that Mariah is MAD cause Nick was talking on the radio back in March about smashing YOUR girl Kim Kardrashian. Nick was one of mannie mannie mannie mannie mannie mannie dudes.

Maybe Mariah felt some kind of way about it. :shrug:

__________________________

:eek:

They about to start dogging each other’s phuckin abilities!

50: “You don’t even know how to take the dyck!” :mad:

Money: “That’s cause your pipe game ain’t chit!” :mad:

50: “But you was talkin bout marry’in a nigga tho! Bein a housewife and chit!” :shrugs:

Money: ” :shocked: I said that chit one time and I ain’t even mean it!”

VDot says:

Im trying to butter hubby up :ashamed:

Whatcha want? He know about your plans to quit the J-O-B? :popcorn:

So you thank he fukking Britt frfr @LuVie. :no: Nick wrong for that. :|

Luvie I didn’t have a bag so I did it the good old fashion cover with foil in a casserole dish :lol:
    Plus I wanted the skin crispy so the last 10 minutes I took the foil off and then the temp up to 400. But a bag would lock the flavor and tenderness in *kisses hands*
    I had broccoli and mashed taters with mine

@WHO DAT

:stop:
    Don’t start my Friday off besmirching the name of my lady!

50: “You don’t even know how to take the dyck!” :mad:
    Money: “That’s cause your pipe game ain’t chit!” :mad:
    Money: ” :shocked: I said that chit one time and I ain’t even mean it!”

:dead: :casket:

Luvn says:

I gotta make a VERY nice din this weekend, Im trying to butter hubby up

Fuh why come? :popcorn:

OutsidetheBox says: you thank he fukking Britt frfr @LuVie. :no: Nick wrong for that. :|
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    YUP that’s why he so blatant w/the BS :tea:

Yeah V he knows im quitting. :oops: I wanna see the house and move :oops:

And Nick better shut his azz UP. Mimi got a gag order on him. ALL HE CAN say is…we dont live together no mo.

You read me say he is a bitch. *black girl know-it-all face* I don’t think I have talked to you about June21. <—that's his name in my phone. :tea: So technically :think: he is Gem-cancer cusp to my cancer-gem…Ooh chile we be bout to go at it. But he is so much fun. Catch 22. :cry: :stickstoeinjustalittle:

Hair Lova says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Tha fugg Carmelo got on? :blink:

_______

I said the same thing about Melo. Who styled him Lala?
    Yes Taurus men don’t like to be ignored, but they can ignore the hell outta you. I hope she sticks to her guns too.

Hershey says:

They about to start dogging each other’s phuckin abilities!

50: “You don’t even know how to take the dyck!”

Money: “That’s cause your pipe game ain’t chit!”

50: “But you was talkin bout marry’in a nigga tho! Bein a housewife and chit!”

Money: ” I said that chit one time and I ain’t even mean it!”
    ________________________________________

:ghost: :rofl:

Wasting time says:

Sorry !
    On social media; I saw it scrolling through my FB TimeLine.

aRoTh says:

I wanted the skin crispy
    ________________________

:egg: That is the ONLY way I like my BAKED chicken.

these Slow speaking dummy’s…
    ________________________

:phew: :ghost:

:oops: I wanna see the house and move :oops:

:dead:

Heffa Bye. <–in your hub's voice.

:nono: :chase: :rofl:

Dymond says:

morning yall :hi:
    hey OTB and lurv’n :hug:
    ————————–

They about to start dogging each other’s phuckin abilities
    :dead:

Yum yo. An onion in the cavity is good too. Roast sticky chicken? Lawd. Imma have to have my lunch early. I am insatiable!
    ———–
    :yes: them seasonings and onions was inside too.
    Don’t know if this is me but :ashamed: any time I make just regular style whole chicken I used the season blend of onions and bell peppers but also used the Lipton onion dip mix with worcheshire sauce and a lil butter to coat the chicken… Then maybe some Italian seasoning and lil salt n pep…… :kona:

Sell the house*

For some reason that’s all I attract But yeah they hate that…..

all I attract is virgos. I dont like them and they dont like me but everytime I turn around BAM! here comes another one.

Don’t start my Friday off besmirching the name of my lady
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Not my fault her body count higher than that of a morgue.

According to Omar Slimm White she is FULLA souls.

CHILE I’m sleepy :yawn: whew

50: “You don’t even know how to take the dyck!”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I stopped here. :casket:

Dymond says:

:rofl: omg Hershey is that Flav’s mama? :hahaha:

Who Dat says: Nick better shut his azz UP. Mimi got a gag order on him. ALL HE CAN say is…we dont live together no mo
    ~~~~
    He needs to Just STFU, running his mouth like a loose booty hole telling they DAMN Business!
    Guess he needs a storyline for RHusband :tea:

Hair Lova says:

______
    Arghhh I got a cancer/Gemini… Gets on my last nerves most of the time. But he is funny and hella fun, but wayyyyy to sensitive. And my cap/leo wants none of that!

I had broccoli and mashed taters with mine

If your chirren use foil like mine :eek: you wont have none when you need it. Yall reesh huh. :hahaha:

Do you have a injector? Thingy with needle? Pump the bird fulla goodness? :crying1: Please do buy one if never tried. Poke him in the breasts, legs, thighs, neck pieces..till he oozing then bake him. :chicken: I can make my own in a crunch but I love love creole butter. Garlic butturr. Lemon butturr.. :oops:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Don’t start my Friday off besmirching the name of my lady!
    _________________________

so how was your date with the fat girl yesterday? what yall ate? cuz i just KNOW yall ate? :popcorn:

________________________

:cosign:

According to Omar Slimm White she is FULLA souls.

:rofl: Damnit Dub.

I know B. :facepalm: He LUVS that place. He has said a few occasions, he doesn’t think I luv the house like him. :shrug:

VDot says:

I have talked to you about June21. <—that's his name in my phone.

:lol: At his name. See he's okay because he got gemini in him. Fukkers cray, but they sure know how to have fun. Prolly cause they easily bored. But a full blown July Cancer man? :nono:

FUGG YOU HERSH for that gravi.

:ghost: :ghost:
    :ghost: :ghost:

HERSH for that gravi.
    :blink:
    :eek:

:rofl: :rofl:

worcheshire sauce

found out the hard way that this is made with fish. anchovies to be exact. Im allergic to fish. :crying:

Hair Lova says:

No I ain’t got an injector OTB! I bean meaning to get one :yes: there are mannie mannie things I could do. My husband be wanting jerk chicken but I don’t like spicey Caribbean food :oops: when we went to JAI I didn’t eat nan *turnwd up snob face* he stopped at a hut and I was like where the resort?

Do you have a injector? Thingy with needle? Pump the bird fulla goodness

got one from Bed Bath and Beyond for my fried turkey. :nun:

you couldnt tell me my ass wasnt a pro-fesh-yo-nail!

You know Im sensitive than an granola white kid :blink: so I try to tell him look no room for both os us :no: <—fass tho.

:bite: But lawd wont he keep you laffing AND buy you the world. :| See I need some morals. At least some scruples. :facepalm:

They about to start dogging each other’s phuckin abilities!
    ______________________________

:rofl: @Man! please log OFF! you sow wrong for that whole scenario!!! :rofl:

According to Omar Slimm White she is FULLA souls.
    :dead: I bet when Nori came out she said :eek: I see dead peepah
    @User I put that ish on everything :rotfl: w sauce

aRoTh says:

found out the hard way that this is made with fish. anchovies to be exact

YES IT IS!…..and so is Ceasar dressing…if you didn’t know.

Guess he needs a storyline for RHusband :tea:
    _________

Seem like he wanna be dismissed to me! I gotta admit I am ..surprised he is acting like this. But I should’ve known when he was on that radio :no:

fancyfacefree says:

LOOOOOOOOOOOng time lerker of your site but come on Sandra is today a slow news day?? one story?? I’ve been at work since 8 and you only have posted one stupid story…..

They about to start dogging each other’s phuckin abilities!
    ______________________________
    If 50 day Floyd can’t take a dack watch Floyd be like *rubs hands together and smirk* yo homey yes I can! Remember st Bart’s when we made love on the beach and you said you came twice???? Then be like :eek: oh Shi! What did I say???

Hair Lova says:

OutsidetheBox he says I’m cold as ice. A man slayer, lmfaooo I hate him! And yes he loves to spend and go out and have a good time. A girl needs that in her life… But when he get’s in his feelings I just want to slap him.

But a full blown July Cancer man? :nono:

^^this :rofl:

>>>>> This: See I have a full blown Cancer, and his rising is Gemini… Smh sensitive bishes..

:hahaha: HairLova fonted that chit with soW much emotion. :rofl:

Wasting time says:

According to Omar Slimm White she is FULLA souls.
    :dead: I bet when Nori came out she said :eek: I see dead peepah
    ———————————–
    I can’t with the both of you :rofl:
    :kona:

SummerBaby says:

They about to start dogging each other’s phuckin abilities!
    50: “You don’t even know how to take the dyck!”
    Money: “That’s cause your pipe game ain’t chit!”
    50: “But you was talkin bout marry’in a nigga tho! Bein a housewife and chit!”
    Money: ” I said that chit one time and I ain’t even mean it!”
    ________________________________________

——
    *pulls you buyout log in edges* chile get from round here talking bout massa like dat :bite: she already don’t hardly font with us no mo
    We trying to get her byke

I’ve been at work since 8 and you only have posted one stupid story…..

Which Latrece you wanna be :cry:

aRoTh says:

YES IT IS!…..and so is Ceasar dressing…if you didn’t know.
    ___________________________

yes, I do know. my tongue is itchy just thinking about it. guess I wont ever be eating over at Ms. Take’s house. :confused:

:newpost:

:dead: I bet when Nori came out she said :eek: I see dead peepah

:ghost:

Buttercup says:

I hate that I love to love y’all. So many things IRL takes me back to the blog.

After I dropped off Lil Butter to school, I saw this kid holding on for dear life on the back of a bike. It looked odd to me, because he wasn’t being “pulled” like how 2 people normally ride 1 bike :lol:

He was sitting perpendicular to the person who was peddling. He had his arms wrapped around her waist and his head in her back like he was afraid to look :scared:

So I look to see who was actually doing the work on the bike, and it was an 60 year old Asian lady. Lawd hay-sus! Even the bike lanes aren’t safe anymore :hahaha:

Hershey says:

Fugg all yall too :mad: this is the face of a black Angel you hear me??? Fuggin disrespeckfah a– thorns amongst my rose. SMDH.

But a full blown July Cancer man?

that was my dad. he loved me so much :love:

you know flava flav mom’s passed away last year right, Hershey? :waiting:

Hair Lova says:

OutsidetheBox cause the sensitivity irks my nerves. Ole Ralph Tresvant summabish :rofl:

Do you have a injector? Thingy with needle? Pump the bird fulla goodness? Please do buy one if never tried. Poke him in the breasts, legs, thighs, neck pieces..till he oozing then bake him. :chicken: I can make my own in a crunch but I love love creole butter. Garlic butturr. Lemon butturr..
    ________________________________________

garlic butter! :thumbsup:
    :think: i only ever use my injector when i fry turkey… never thought about using it for a chicken (but do we really want Taken using sharp objects????) :kona:

I hate that I love to love y’all. So many things IRL takes me back to the blog.

LMMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :wail: :wail: :wail:

And they possed to know how to ride bikes better than anybody!!!!! :dead:

that was my dad. he loved me so much :love:

:heart:

Hair Lova says:

that baby gonna be a nervous wreck by the time he get’s to school :bite:

You are not logged in. You must be logged in to post a comment.