E.J. Johnson likes being the son of Magic Johnson

EJ Johnson, the gay son of LA Dodgers owner Earvin "Magic" Johnson, attended the Los Angeles Dodgers vs the Los Angeles Angels baseball game on Tuesday. EJ sat in the stands with a handsome young man who is rumored to be his boyfriend. EJ normally keeps his private life close to his breast. If this young man really is EJ's boyfriend, his masculinity is a departure from the effeminate men EJ usually dates. The Angels defeated the LA Dodgers by the final score of 5-0 at Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, CA.
Photo: London Ent / Splash News

• UpgradedLurker

Shout out to the guy smizing behind them.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

I hope the boyfriend is the top and not the bottom.....EJ weigh too much for that mess. And if he is the bf he ain't shyt because why he keep letting EJ out looking like an entire sloppy mess!?

• Hershey

I thought that was Trey Songz :whew: I was about to say so he IS ghey... :tea: let EJ have love and a good diet plan

Well he cute :tea: I honestly don't know what say :shrugs:

• Beta

Maybe they are just friends and he looks very familiar :think:

• lovezoe

I saw a big dude with a little dude in Wegman's yesterday. I thought the same thing Nakeya. Same thing.

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

Go EJ withcha big fly azz :cheer: I bet he be sashaying around in heels and a thong (made of a bedsheet) for his boothang! :thumbsup:

#TEAMTHIS

• LuvMySailor

EJ looks like the type that would be borderline stalker-ish if you date him.

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

EJ normally keeps his private life close to his breast.

:thinking: Is that why them titties sit up nicely?

• SummerBaby

EJ Johnson, the gay son of LA Dodgers owner Earvin “Magic” Johnson
    -------------
    I'm not sure why that description amuses me :lol:

• Beta

I hate when I can't place someone

• Hershey

• libra80sbaby

:offtopic: I wanna hear this entire Kanye West deposition.
    Goldberg grills Kanye about his song, “Flashing Lights,” — a rant against the paparazzi. Goldberg quotes from the song, “Till I get flashed by the paparazzi, damn, these ni**as got me.”
    At that point Kanye interrupts, “You have to ask for a hall pass. You can’t just say the ‘n’ word around me.” adding, “It offends me because you’re a white person saying ‘ni**a.’”
    :rofl: :rofl: I still :heart: Kanye
    --------------
    Bruuuuh..I fukin Love Kanye. You hear me?! That nigga don't be giving naan fuk about what these crakkas gotta say. He be like :| FOH...I'm Kanye Tutta...The Gawd :nun:

• Unshakable

From downstairs:

I think a big part of the mac truck versus the dumpster truck is that they both put their trust in things that are subject to change. Like Man said, i believe that a person should be able to independently take care of a baby, because it may come a point in time where you have to take care of the baby by yourself.
    You can’t put all your eggs in one basket and depend on a cash cow, or a cash mack truck, in Sherri’s case. That being said, i hope it works out for all parties involved and my sentiments to that innocent child.

As for Kanye’s sentiment…..i understand what he is saying, but how can he say that when he uses a word that was used by slave masters and Whites who lynched and tortured Black people? That word was the last word that many Blacks heard as their necks were snapped in a noose or as they were beaten or attacked by dogs. What positive connotation is there in the utilization of a word that has such a malignant history behind it? No judgment, just asking.

As for EJ's boo thang...is he going to get a matching Birkin lunch bag as well? Congrats are in order..... :woohoo:

• SOTHERNGRL

He sure does look lil. Look at EJ showing all his teeth. You mean to tell me even the gays cant be trusted. For shame.

• http://fashion.telegraph.co.uk/news-features/TMG10063828/Kim-Kardashians-feet-feel-the-squeeze.html User Friendly

he has the same teeth as Trey Songz. cute.

• Beta

Did not know his pappy owned the Dodgers

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPgpRw9tiuM bnatural

:shrug:

Atlanta people what are some must try restaurants?!?!?

I'm going down there for vacation and I want to make sure I get some true southern cuisine.

• http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php?p=18507979 MisTaken is #unbothered :cool:

I pray this boy is le ghey or his boy toy cause if not :facepalm: Did they kiss? SOMETHING? ANYTHING? :lol:
    On another note my mind automatically transcribed this as EJ visits the market and I was like SEW WHET???? He do that all the time. Be saying he going shopping for couture items and that fat bish be in Ralph’s Supermarket buying ripe avocados and stuff. Half off whole chickens from earlier in the week :rofl: Then be putting them in his lunchbox aka Birken. I bet the bottom of his bag smell like trash can.

• libra80sbaby

I promise I will NEVER understand why big ass Thissys exist. To me...you too damn big to be a Thissy...Too damn big. Big ol walrus ass Thissy..I Can't :facepalm:

ion even know why I bother wearing summer clothes to work. its freezing :cold:

they hating on my sexy! :cuss:

• http://www.sandigrows.com Guinea Hen Slinga *Kah* Got That!!

I pity the guy that has to smell EJ's balls...there's no space between his big azz legs, so them balls gotta smell like mold and mildew. :vomit:

SOTHERNGRL says:

-----------------
    GTFOH :lol:

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

That nigga don’t be giving naan fuk about what these crakkas gotta say.

________________________________

He has ZERO fuggs to give. And I am here for it! :yes:

• Wasting time

FOH…I’m Kanye Tutta…The Gawd
    -------------------------
    This tickled me so :lol:

• SOTHERNGRL

I pity the guy that has to smell EJ’s balls…there’s no space between his big azz legs, so them balls gotta smell like mold and mildew.
    *******************
    For some reason I wanna throw boiled eggs into this mix just to round things out.

VDot says:

That nigga don’t be giving naan fuk about what these crakkas gotta say.
    ________________________________
    He has ZERO fuggs to give. And I am here for it! :yes:
    ---------------
    All muthaphuckin day! ya heard meh *Momma Dee Voice*

• Unshakable

@Sailor,

Why did i think fatal attraction, misery, and single white female when i saw your post? :hahaha:

@Guinea,

Maybe he uses baby wipes and talcum powder to keep that area sanitized and dry.

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

Swamp Crotch :hurl:

Wasting time says:

FOH…I’m Kanye Tutta…The Gawd
    ————————-
    This tickled me so :lol:
    --------------
    You KNOW that's how that nigga be. :lol:

• Smonae

He got a cutie, I hope he dont try to take advantage of EJ

Beta what is that in yo gravie :hahaha:

VDot says:

That nigga don’t be giving naan fuk about what these crakkas gotta say.
    ________________________________

He has ZERO fuggs to give. And I am here for it!

:lol: I had to scroll up cuz I thought this was about EJ but yeah, Kanye too. :yes: I can only imagine how many crakka ass crakkas he has called Kim and how many halfbreeds he probably called Amber.

he seems like the type.

• lovezoe

Sherri baby mama had the baby in PA. This may be outdated, but here's what I found:

In addition to the physical process itself, surrogacy involves a lot of legal work – contracts that, in order to be worth anything, must be enforceable. They aren’t in every state, which means that even if the surrogacy procedure is legal, the whole process could be cancelled if one of the parties changed their mind or there was a disagreement.

However, in Pennsylvania surrogate mothers – alongside the intended parents – are protected by the full force of the law; Pennsylvania legislation supports these contracts, and the state’s courts have consistently upheld them.

• NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS

Atlanta people what are some must try restaurants?!?!?

I’m going down there for vacation and I want to make sure I get some true southern cuisine.
    **********************
    not from atlanta but for your bbq tastebuds you gotta try fox brothers (they mac n cheese and greens will have you going to the altar confessing) and of course for your seafood tastebuds, pappadeaux's.....

• SummerBaby

Maybe they are just friends and he looks very familiar
    -------------
    I personally think EJ's friend looks like his momma Cookie like he could be a cousin or something.

Kanye: suck my dyck
    Kim: :blink:
    Kanye: You heard me. You should be amazed at this dyck. You should be proud of this dyck. You are fortunate to be in this dyck's presence. This dyck is a Gawd, just like me. I need you to treat him as such. :nun: Love you Bae.

• San ah make ya dance

:yawn:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tyqEZaFHE Man, I just don’t care™

EJ normally keeps his private life close to his breast.

• Unshakable

@Zoe Love,

So there is a chance Sherri may be on the hook for this baby?

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

he seems like the type.

___________________________

:yes:

• Wasting time

Kanye: suck my dyck
    Kim: :blink:

---------------------------
    I read this in Kanye Rant Voice and now I'm :dead:

• San ah make ya dance

Kanye: suck my dyck
    Kim: :blink:
    Kanye: You heard me. You should be amazed at this dyck. You should be proud of this dyck. You are fortunate to be in this dyck’s presence. This dyck is a Gawd, just like me. I need you to treat him as such. :nun: Love you Bae.
    -------------
    :rofl: :phew:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tyqEZaFHE Man, I just don’t care™

Is that a vampire sitting behind EJ's boyfriend? :blink:

• Beta

Smonae :hi: Ion know but User say he look like Jimmy "JJ" Walker :hahaha:

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

I personally think EJ’s friend looks like his momma Cookie like he could be a cousin or something.

I don't really think that's his boothang. I think EJ like white boys. Or at least anything other than black, in the bedroom :yes:

• Hershey

lovezoe says:

Sherri baby mama had the baby in PA. This may be outdated, but here’s what I found:

___________________________

Which is why I said she will have to pay him for the next forever, college and all....

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tyqEZaFHE Man, I just don’t care™

I be crackin up when folk be saying they want "the old Kanye back." Those people never knew Kanye then cause that nigga ain't changed one bit. :lol:

Been like phuck the world from the jump!

• Wasting time

Zoe that is only true if the contract was signed in PA; unfortunately for that mother the paper work was drawn and signed in NJ. NJ law will supersede PA and CA law.

Ain't nobody trying to think about what EJ smells like :stop:
    I conjured up smells of what an OBEAST elephant that fell into a pile of shhhhhh then tried to wranch it off in some dirty 3 day old puddle rain water. Then got the nerve to put on some all black stretch gauchos that get sour in the midda soon as they touch down (TIp and Emonen voice) on his skin... Sprankled with the loudest bolla of Marc Jacobs Daisy on top of it all. That's what he smell like to me :eek:
    I bet his MAC lip gloss got chicken meat in it. Like inside the tube. Chicken meat

OBEAST
    ------------
    Bruuuuh...this chit here bout to make me lose my fukkin job...I hollered. I hate chew :hahaha:

• libra80sbaby

MisTaken...I need you to go...like now. I refuse to be a part of your shenantikins today. :crying1:

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

:rofl: :yes:

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Is that a vampire sitting behind EJ’s boyfriend?

naw thats Jesus. he came back :nun:

they had the rapture already. yall niggas aint make it. :tea:

sorry you had to find out this way. :lol:

• lovezoe

-------
    Oh okay

I hate when people always got a story for EVERTHING. This ole one time a band camp dude stay doing that to me. Stories don't even match. I just asked dude to switch something for a client he goes to telling me about how one time he knew this lady whose husband said he couldn't eat brown eggs. If he had brown eggs he'd beat her :eek: So he made a dish with brown eggs and dude ate it :huh: Mind blown hands. Dude like why??? You must not like ole girl cause you sholl wasn't about to take that :spank: for her

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tyqEZaFHE Man, I just don’t care™

OBEAST
    ————
    Bruuuuh…this chit here bout to make me lose my fukkin job…I hollered. I hate chew

O-beast never gets old!

• Beta

I watched The Sisters of hip hop sneak peak and Diamond hoodrat ass threw a wine glass at a chick in the club :facepalm: but I'm here for her and the gay chick oh and Rozays protege

Man, I just don't care™ says:

OBEAST
    ————
    O-beast never gets old!
    ----------------
    NEVAH!! :lol:

• Unshakable

@MisTake,

Rhat was a rather graphic description of ej's fragrance. Should have come with a disclaimer or warning first.. :rofl:

Hos mac lip glass has chixken mear in it? And mold and mildew? Good Lordt

Jesus be a Mr Clean doppledanger

:dead: cause at first I was like nah he love Kim he ain't gone disrespect her but then this seems so real :lol:
    Kim be like :thinking: yea yea... Ok! Ok! You going to put me on Vogue? You going to make me bigger than Beyoncé?
    Kanye be like :yes:

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

I hate when people always got a story for EVERTHING.

oh? :tea:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Uhh on Kanye....I think he is a jerk. This man really believes people should do as he says and bow Down to him and all that. How about no. Your NOT a god. Have serval seats and some gum Kanye. "Baby when Iused to love youuuu" but I can't stand him now. He is so extra. You can't have a song with the word nigg_ in the title and heavy in the song and want white people to buy it and then when someone ask you about it your offended!? FOH in my Missy voice. Nigga BYE! And stfu. And wash and stop wearing the same damn outfit all your life. Your NOT fashion forward nor are you some fashion expert. Fuggin clown. Ugh.

I apologize for the EJ smells likkkeee :thinking: expose but ya'lll started talking about I wonder what his balls smell like :no:

• Hershey

Beta says:

I watched The Sisters of hip hop sneak peak and Diamond hoodrat ass threw a wine glass at a chick in the club but I’m here for her and the gay chick oh and Rozays protege

I like Diamond :heart: and I think the lesbun will put her woman in a mean full Nelson and proceed to beat the dawg shyt outta her azz. Looks like she can take a punch

oh?
    ----------
    Yes in real life/work. I doth care nothing about you or your life :rules: get this work done yo!!!!
    Not on the blog :lol: tho. Blog stories keep the people going. Keep us alive.

• SummerBaby

User Friendly says:

MisTaken is #unbothered says:
    I hate when people always got a story for EVERTHING.
    oh?
    ------------
    This is my brother & I :rofl:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

--------------------
    :lol: This is why I like the nigga tho...he fell like he can do chit and nobody else can't do it and he dont want nobody to say chit about it. He consistent than a muthaphucka. Nigga ALWAYS been this way. And he unapologetic about it. THIS is why I :heart: him. He dont give a fuk

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tyqEZaFHE Man, I just don’t care™

Uhh on Kanye….I think he is a jerk. This man really believes people should do as he says and bow Down to him and all that. How about no. Your NOT a god. Have serval seats and some gum Kanye. “Baby when Iused to love youuuu” but I can’t stand him now. He is so extra. You can’t have a song with the word nigg_ in the title and heavy in the song and want white people to buy it and then when someone ask you about it your offended!? FOH in my Missy voice. Nigga BYE! And stfu. And wash and stop wearing the same damn outfit all your life. Your NOT fashion forward nor are you some fashion expert. Fuggin clown. Ugh.

These all the reasons I'm a fan of his. :lol:

:smh: Keya dont like no dam body :rofl:

Keya I meant to tell you that one csection doesnt mean you have to have another one unless there is something wrong with you or the baby. doctors like to schedule one and trick you so they can charge your ins. company more money.

just something to consider.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tyqEZaFHE Man, I just don’t care™

Me and Libra think alike. :rofl:

These all the reasons I’m a fan of his. :lol:
    ----------------
    Nigga be wakin up sayin..I'm gone wear the leather pants I had on Monday and Tuesday...I dare a muthaphucka to say sum cause these bytches came from MY clothing line and they cost 10 grand. FOH. I'm change this shirt tho and fuk em up today. :nun:

This is why I like the nigga tho…he fell like he can do chit and nobody else can’t do it and he dont want nobody to say chit about it. He consistent than a muthaphucka. Nigga ALWAYS been this way. And he unapologetic about it. THIS is why I him. He dont give a fuk

:yes: at least you know what to expect and it wont be no fake shyt neither.

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

Diamond hoodrat ass threw a wine glass at a chick in the club

Was it Keyshia Coles? :lol:

• Unshakable

@MisTake regarding post numma 63,

You knowed i was secretly enjoying your expose. Whispers......and i lubs you for giving me such a graphic and meaty visual. You know i like the meat and potatoes version of a story. And in ej's case, that blends rogether perfectly. :hahaha:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tyqEZaFHE Man, I just don’t care™

@LIBRA
    "These all the reasons I’m a fan of his.
    —————-
    Nigga be wakin up sayin..I’m gone wear the leather pants I had on Monday and Tuesday…I dare a muthaphucka to say sum cause these bytches came from MY clothing line and they cost 10 grand. FOH. I’m change this shirt tho and fuk em up today. "

Then be like: "These muthaphuckas better say I'm a fashion king wearing this chit too or I'm goin in on them niggas!"

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Me and Libra think alike. :rofl:
    -------------
    :fistbump:

• SummerBaby

:newpost:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@Libra he sho don't care. But shyt, at this point he is irking. Like a big ass spoiled bratty kid. I can't with him anymore

• Wasting time

Diamond hoodrat ass threw a wine glass at a chick in the club

Was it Keyshia Coles? :lol:

---------------------
    That is a fight I'd pay to see

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

Uhh on Kanye….I think he is a jerk.

:yes: And that's why I :heart: his old douchebaggy azz. Nigga (and I use the word freely, but crackers can't use it :no: ) made a song and said :whistle:

Let's have a toast for the douchebags
    Let's have a toast for the assholes
    Let's have a toast for the scumbags
    :koolaid:

• SOTHERNGRL

I hate when people always got a story for EVERTHING. This ole one time a band camp dude stay doing that to me. Stories don’t even match. I just asked dude to switch something for a client he goes to telling me about how one time he knew this lady whose husband said he couldn’t eat brown eggs. If he had brown eggs he’d beat her So he made a dish with brown eggs and dude ate it Mind blown hands. Dude like why??? You must not like ole girl cause you sholl wasn’t about to take that for her
    *****************
    @Taken what in the entire hail is this dude even talking about. sounds like just a bunch of damn foolishness. You should have told him FOH dude and used @MissyJ voice. He sounds HIDEOUS with his dumb self.

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@LIBRA
    “These all the reasons I’m a fan of his.
    —————-
    Nigga be wakin up sayin..I’m gone wear the leather pants I had on Monday and Tuesday…I dare a muthaphucka to say sum cause these bytches came from MY clothing line and they cost 10 grand. FOH. I’m change this shirt tho and fuk em up today. ”
    Then be like: “These muthaphuckas better say I’m a fashion king wearing this chit too or I’m goin in on them niggas!”
    -------------------
    :rofl: :yes: Kim hand me my fukin leather KING pants...them bytches is my fave. Dont even febreeze them chits. My ball sweat got hopes, dreams, beats, and glitter in it.

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

He consistent than a muthaphucka. Nigga ALWAYS been this way.

:yes: BEEN talking sh!t before he could even pull out his "Nigga we made it banner" :lol:

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

My ball sweat got hopes, dreams, beats, and glitter in it.

Go on somewhere Libra!! :rofl:

• iamsimplyjason

That is Greg Mathis, Jr., Judge Greg Mathis' son.