Omar Slim White

Friend of the blog Omar “slim” White has a solution to the mass murder of young black men by police officers. Mr. White is a Vegan/Health Guru, Philosopher, Human Behavior Expert, and Celebrity Club Promoter based in Atlanta.

Click the link below to read Slim's guest post.

Did you know that 313 black men were killed at the hands of Law Enforcement in 2012? So that meant every 28 hours a black person was murdered. Statistically something is wrong and I'm not willing to "buy" that all those men posed a threat. Speaking of "buy", did you know that Blacks have the buying power of 1 trillion dollars and by 2015 that number will hit 1.1 trillion dollars?

So although we only make up 13.8 percent of the united states population we spend more money than 30 percent of the remaining population. Blacks watch more television (37%), make more shopping trips (eight), purchase more ethnic beauty and grooming products (nine times more), read more financial magazines (28%) and spend more than twice the time at personal hosted websites than any other group.

Everyday dollar we make 99.9 percent of it leaves our community, so in actuality our buying power isn't effective as it doesn't elevate us socially or economically.

I can go on and on and break down the psychological aspects of slavery and how it pertains to us loosing our mind! But that's not my premise here. I've noticed that our community is always looking for strategic ways of stopping police brutality, racial profiling and any other atrocious tactic that's used to destroy our "nucleus". So today is that day, I've come up with that solution. What I'm about to share with you needs to be shared with every single person you know!

Before I begin I would like to state that marching isn't effective. If you want to experience cardio then just visit your local gym. This proposition is far more powerful. Now since we have more buying power than any other group, we need to stop spending all this money and watch how fast politicians and everyone else begins to "genuinely" take interest in protecting our interest. Imagine if we had a whole month dedicated to wearing the same clothing? Meaning something called "Wash a Month".

Imagine if not one dollar is spent on buying clothes? (Clothing outlets and Clothing retailers would suffer) I guarantee the president would be on tv addressing the many issues that affect our people then. Imagine what would happen if we ate at home for an entire month? (Restaurants would suffer). Imagine if we car pooled for one month or stopped watching television for one month? This is one of many ways to fight a savage based system. So what I'm showing you is how to fight effectively!

To be continued and please share!

Follow Omar Slim White Twitter and Instagram

Please note: The views expressed in guest posts are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of Sandrarose.com or our affiliates, vendors, contractors, etc.

• Guest Post: Omar Slim White – Men, Stop Cheating On Your Wives
  • Guest Post: Omar Slim White Talks About Sex
  • Guest Post: Omar “Slim” White
  • Guest Post: Omar “Slim” White

:tea: Let me pull up a chair

• Gigi26

slavery and how it pertains to us loosing our mind! But that’s not my premise here.
      --------------------------------
      Brother Slimm, spellcheck is your friend.

Loosing-LOSING

Not my Premise? Do you mean that's not your PURPOSE here?

Either way, be blessed.

P.S. Ay nigga you still selling that herbalife?

What about the ones that already hold back on shopping :tea: Nice try though... you try that and see if it works :tea:

I will stick to my own plan :tea: thanks but no thanks

• Who Dat

used to destroy our “nucleus”
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      You said my “nucleus” contained the soul of every dude that I ever let...NVMND.

:facepalm: This cat.

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

:thinking: Didn't someone share his intellectual insight regarding this earlier this week?

:blink: Marching doesn't work? *inserts MissyJ saying*

Your Business Supply Chain is huge! You can't boycott businesses

And not everyone shops like that, I don't :eek: I already wear my same clothes.

This gir the club attendees I suppose :eek:

• Sun_Tooth

well when black folk start making; computers, TV's, cars, developing high end shopping/living areas, start a cable company, make appliances and such. our dollars are going to always leave the neighborhood. we gotta think bigger than beauty supply stores, barber shops, urban clothes, and food spots to really make some real changes.

• Hershey

I wish he would stop writing and focus on, on, on whatever it is that he does :tea: Ugh.

• khandi25

:coffee: As I continue with my silent protest of the Ferguson shooting by going to work and not doing any work, but happily accepting a paycheck, I must say, I agree with him. The bigger issue is that we as a people do not know how to be unified anymore. If we decide to boycott anything, there is always the select few that won't. Without unity, we will not succeed. United we stand, divided we fall! #BlackPower! :peace:

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

I just went to his IG page. Latest pic - a diagram of the female anatomy :dead: This nucca too deep for me :phew:

*for the club attendees

<--Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

:blink: Marching doesn’t work? *inserts MissyJ saying*
      Your Business Supply Chain is huge! You can’t boycott businesses
      And not everyone shops like that, I don’t :eek: I already wear my same clothes.

Exactly ..... :tea:

_________

I do know that the real number is much higher bc there is no complete database but :yes: go ahead..

V.
      Wishes was Shakespeareish :rofl:

• Who Dat

I just went to his IG page
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^
      You see the pic of the bish with all the "souls" hanging out of her? Okay. Bye.

• San ah make ya dance

Such a philosopher :)

WHENEVER somebody begins with

DIdja know? :eek:

OTB
      I was gonna ask how he got his figures but just decided against it :rofl:

• BigSisterGorgeousOne

Sorry guy but what you are saying only applies to certine type of black folks and they are not trying to hear that.....next month all will be forgotten and twerk videos will be trending again on social media

:facepalm:
      ...here we phucking go...

• San ah make ya dance

how it pertains to us loosing our mind!
      ---------------
      :crying1:
      Guest fonter

• OutsidetheBox

There is nothing inherently wrong with this message imo...marching is not completely obsolete tho. If you ask me, it makes ppl take notice but I pretty much agree.

Also Slimm :stop: we buy more cause didn't you see what happ'd when ppl tried to wear their hair without the aid of products? :no: My own ppl was like ewwww :no:

• Who Dat

Police officers, security guards, or self-appointed vigilantes extrajudicially killed at least 313 African-Americans in 2012
      (what the Carfax say)

(what this cat say)
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      IT IS EASY TO FIND.
      You not impressing me.
      Cause this does NOT pacifically say "law enforcement".
      A self appointed vigilante ala George Zimmerman is NOT law enforcement.
      But OKAY.

Vortices coming outta the body? :blink:

That's deep :sarcasm:

• http://www.teabreakfast.com/werk-17-hilarious-makeup-transformations/ User Friendly

see now :kona:

this is a dam trap sentence right here. just ripe for the picking.

• Bad Influence

Lmaoooooooo @ the bish with all the souls hanging out :crying:

I can tell ya what I will do ... teach my child to do the right thing, get my own house, before I attempt to try to be some kind of advocate for change and try to be a stand up honest person ...... I'm over this topic here all together cause to be honest I'm dealing with my own shyt.... I'm not about to keep stressing over this and I'm just keeping it real :peace:

Sun_Tooth says:

well when black folk start making; computers, TV’s, cars, developing high end shopping/living areas, start a cable company, make appliances and such. our dollars are going to always leave the neighborhood. we gotta think bigger than beauty supply stores, barber shops, urban clothes, and food spots to really make some real changes.
      ______________________________

:huh: what you mean "we"? YOUR ppl DO make computers, tvs and cars!

:think: spidey senses activated.

• San ah make ya dance

Imagine if we had a whole month dedicated to wearing the same clothing?
      -----------
      :huh:

This should be posted on a ratchett non working folks blog :lol:

And they're not going to boycott anyhow :no:
      I know he doesn't think that his customers are going to do it and still come out to the club :eek:

What's this cats angle? :thinking:

and his lip gloss is popping too :tea:

#27 should have said get my own house in order :smack:

• Gigi26

This dude throws parties for fukkin thots n niggs who will never receive his message. That's his come up.

So how about YOU SLIMM throw a fundraiser or something bringing awareness to this issue. I ain't arguing with you brother, but you preach that hot shyt, lets see what you got in action.

• Who Dat

we need to stop spending all this money
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Up to an including that bling the fawk out timepiece you got on your arm?

What about the ear-rangs you got on?

Give us receipts that you purchased them from a BLACK owned jewelry sto'

• https://m.soundcloud.com/bernadette-giacomazzo/momma-dee-i-deserve?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_cam <—MisTaken: My shoulders too big to box with God. GET.INTO.IT :eek:

About to :steer:
      Will read when stationary...
      In response to:
      that shyt is straight garbage straight up …. like are you serious
      --------------
      Ummm I think my whole comment explained I was :eek: :lol: and I get that's somewhat rhetorical. I think that some items you can separate things into what's acceptable for you and not acceptable for your child. As I said I would not tell the Takens to :earphones: to it. But as a grown woman if I hear it at an adult function it might ride :shrugs: Does that make me a part of the hot garbage prollem? nah. I'll answer that for you :lol: cause I am not tweeting, selling or suggesting it. It's for grown folks.

• San ah make ya dance

spidey senses activated.
      --------------

• Hershey

User Friendly says:

see now

this is a dam trap sentence right here. just ripe for the picking.
      ______________________________

:rofl: leave him alone he's a man of many jawbs, many words, and no meaning to any of them :tea:

• Who Dat

and his lip gloss is popping too
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      And he got it from the Asian owned BSS probably.

Jenny :kiss:

khandi25 says:

well if thats the case Im Mahatma Ghandi out dis bish :buttshake:

________

Yall got Black owned BSS where you live? You must be from the big city! :lol:

Also with the way the majority of those things are monopolized, how would "Blacks" go about getting into those markets? :think: Its much deeper than rap imo. I think our communities could do better with more entrepreneurship whether you selling Cds, or hair or ass. Ok no ass. :oops: but still I think the old American Dream of making it is simply not attainable when you start like "we" start.

Increasing wealth (extreme) is about generations in this country imo. All the families who own control etc...they keep it in the family. And another note, Black kids could make huge technical gains...if they had the same playing field. I think ppl forget that from the starting line, "we" are behind. I always say, I don't give a fukk about your overt in your face racism...I care about the kind that allows 3 officers of color in a 75% town of color...the kind the creates "testing" that is biased towards kids with a higher socio economic status... anywho. :yawn: Yeen got no hot dates tonight? :popcorn:

Didn't somebody already post this? LaTeesha?

BSS?

Kidding :hahaha:

:love:

• OutsidetheBox

This dude throws parties for fukkin thots n niggs who will never receive his message. That’s his come up.

So how about YOU SLIMM throw a fundraiser or something bringing awareness to this issue. I ain’t arguing with you brother, but you preach that hot shyt, lets see what you got in action.
      _________

That's trill. :yes:

• OutsidetheBox

I can tell ya what I will do … teach my child to do the right thing, get my own house, before I attempt to try to be some kind of advocate for change and try to be a stand up honest person …… I’m over this topic here all together cause to be honest I’m dealing with my own shyt…. I’m not about to keep stressing over this and I’m just keeping it real :peace:

:lol: I cant help but laugh. I hope you get to feeling better Jenie. Sincerely. :yes:

I go the hair hookup if anyone wants to start their own business :woot:

Serious

• Chocolate

P.S. Ay nigga you still selling that herbalife?

____________________________________

OTB
      I was gonna ask how he got his figures but just decided against it :rofl:

:lol: He wrong for that. I make it a point to point out that we don't know exactly how many cause nobody is forced to say! The FBOI does "what it can" :no:

_________

:cosign:

I just came from his IG :facepalm: Nucca think he's a sex symbol. I don't believe him. He talks like this to get panties. :yes:

• Chocolate

Sun_Tooth says:

___________________________________________________________

we make everything but we own nothing :coffee:

#richpeoplescreamwealthypeoplewhisper

• Hershey

<--Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

I go the hair hookup if anyone wants to start their own business

Serious

__________________________

slanging weave?

• Who Dat

He talks like this to get panties.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      So he can put his "soul" in chicks.

:cosign: GG :yes:

He's gotta do more to get the recognition that he seeks :tea:

*waits for his list of do goods*

But he a fren of the ... :kona:

No Hershey :rofl:
      I know a buyer, well two, east and west coast.

I go the hair hookup if anyone wants to start their own business

:huh: You slang some of errythang don't you? I ain't forgot about you slanging electricity and prepaid legal :huh:

OTB - I answered you downstairs

Feel better Jenie

• OutsidetheBox

Ummm I think my whole comment explained I was :eek: :lol: and I get that’s somewhat rhetorical. I think that some items you can separate things into what’s acceptable for you and not acceptable for your child. As I said I would not tell the Takens to :earphones: to it. But as a grown woman if I hear it at an adult function it might ride :shrugs: Does that make me a part of the hot garbage prollem? nah. I’ll answer that for you :lol: cause I am not tweeting, selling or suggesting it. It’s for grown folks.

I like the way she was tossing them bananas. :lol: "D!ck is free and abundant.. *Nicki stank face* " :hahaha:

I like that she had ONE not really nigga in the video too. And left him hanging. On the surface its another ass shaking video, but to me she owns everything In that bitch. her image, her drinks, the dances... IDK. Its very statement making to me like all yall wanna talk about is ass? OK YOU GET ASS YOU GET ASS YOU GET ASS :buttshake: I think the girl really like her ass. You can relate yeah MrsTee.. :hahaha: She prolly feel about her ass, *touches chest lihghtly* how I feel about my gap. :nun: :tea:

Ion even know why Slim bothers with yall. Like casting pearls before swine :nun:

like black jesus said, "Yall niggas minds aint open and yall horts aint ready" (that show cracks me up)

• BigSisterGorgeousOne

He talks like this to get panties

______

true he tired to holla at my BFF when he was with Aunite Vivica

• OutsidetheBox

He talks like this to get panties.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      So he can put his “soul” in chicks.
      _________________________

Do we still call them chicks after 50? Idunno :dead: tho. Just :dead:

• SOTHERNGRL

I guess we dont need clothes but jewelry is fine. I like your earrings and watch (what I cane see of it). :goodpost: Slim very informative.

Chocolate says:

P.S. Ay nigga you still selling that herbalife?
      ____________________________________
      He a top seller :yes:
      Got a green Herbalife station wagon :steer:

• Sun_Tooth

User Friendly says:

:huh: what you mean “we”? YOUR ppl DO make computers, tvs and cars!

:think: spidey senses activated.
      ---------------------------------------

ummm im blasain...

true he tired to holla at my BFF when he was with Aunite Vivica

:dead: See he was trying to stick his plug in her vortex.

Tell him to trade in his tricked out Hummer for a Prius. Save the environment and chit :tea:

Thanks OTB :lick: but I'm so serious.... I can only focus on certain things right now .... gotta get me and mines together :yes: ...

DTS :happy: hey bew !!!!

• Who Dat

But he a fren of the
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I dont give a good hot dayum if he was a personal friend of the POPE.

In my Iyanla voice *come on now sista lets call a spade a spade*

I call bullshyt. :coffee: Today, tomorrow, and the next day. Everytime I see him, and his badly spellt "deepness"....Imma call it. :coffee:

GET OUT MY POCKETS DEVIL. You cant tell ME how or WHERE to spend my money. I come to work and deal with some straight UP MESS everyday. Whereas his work life is LITERALLY A PARTY.

MISS ME MALE FELICIA. :coffee:

• amatrex

Slavery nor institutionalized racism has nothing to do with what's going on in poor, black, communities in 2014 because none of those residents were slaves and none of them suffered through Jim Crow discrimination. Many African-Americans who lived before the Civil-Rights movement started their own businesses and began with much less access to resources than most black people have now.

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

You see the pic of the bish with all the “souls” hanging out of her? Okay. Bye.

:yes: :rofl:

I think the girl really like her ass. You can relate yeah MrsTee.. She prolly feel about her ass, *touches chest lihghtly* how I feel about my gap.
      -----------_
      Stands up in the middle of the blog
      They call this thang the clapper :buttshake:
      Cause when I shake it.... Lights on lights off

Thanks Taken but I'm fine :yes: I like to keep it that way :winky: ya feel ... shyt is hard out here... and when I see other things out of my control going all :phew: it takes a toll on a sista dead azz... ..

:bye: everyone !

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRALyMDoCBw&sns=em Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool:

___________________________________________

If dude can be all these ^^^^ I say let Iyanla live :shrug:

...and i'm not gonna get into his usage of stats but you can't start out focusing on the stats for a specific segment of a group and then give a percentage for an at-large group... either stay on point with the 'some' or address the 'whole' ...but i see, in general, what he's trying to express :thumbsup: so, um, yeah... stay in school :shrug:

:peace: :kona:

LaTeesha?
      _______

Who is this? What is the back story? Is this the guest blogger she get her news from? :lol:

dub :cosign: :heart:

• SouthernPrincess

I have purses that are "deeper" than this dude!

Call a thing a thing!!!

• OutsidetheBox

If youre are talking to Slimm, I will refrain. But if you are addressing my comment, I will exclaim that you out cho cotdamn mind :lol:

• BullSweetness

DTTS :hi: I'm ontheroadchick06 on (in my 50cent voice) G-g-g mail

• OutsidetheBox

I dont give a good hot dayum if he was a personal friend of the POPE.

In my Iyanla voice *come on now sista lets call a spade a spade*

I call bullshyt. :coffee: Today, tomorrow, and the next day. Everytime I see him, and his badly spellt “deepness”….Imma call it. :coffee:

MISS ME MALE FELICIA. :coffee:

:wail: :wail: I read it all in your mama voice

Do we still call them chicks after 50? Idunno tho. Just

Hens :shrugs:

if you a old :chickenhead: then you old!

• lovezoe

When u saw his name, I already knew it was gone be :lipssealed:

• BullSweetness

Oh shucks who pissed my buddy Dubb off :hug:

• CHA CHA FRIEND OF THE HOODRAT

DANG VIV...He woulda made ya'll some pretty babies :lick: that smile

well if thats the case Im Mahatma Ghandi out dis bish :buttshake:

:dead: Missed it. It still was good to me. :rofl:

• Sun_Tooth

well if black folk woulda been focused on the future, instead of mimicking yts who have centuries of success and wealth. then maybe we would have generations old, billion dollar businesses by now.

stay in school :shrug:
      ________

Too school for cool :koolaid:

• SOTHERNGRL

I just came from his IG Nucca think he’s a sex symbol. I don’t believe him. He talks like this to get panties.
      ******************
      Yeah but whose :shrug: I mean frfr is he talking to teenagers cause I just dont see a GROWN AZZ WOMAN falling for this psuedo deep nicca.

• CHA CHA FRIEND OF THE HOODRAT

In my Iyanla voice *come on now sista lets call a spade a spade*

Read is Iyanlas voice right before she gets louder and stands up out the chair :hahaha:

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

I had to go watch the video again :phew:

******************
      Yeah but whose I mean frfr is he talking to teenagers cause I just dont see a GROWN AZZ WOMAN falling for this psuedo deep nicca.

VIVICA.
      :eek:

• Hershey

<--Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

No Hershey
      I know a buyer, well two, east and west coast.

________________________________________

oh :blink: :lol: hook me up riat nahhhh! I want to look like Pocahantas for Thanksgiving. I want 32" Peruvian body wave, can your buyer help me out? :waves: <<<<new weave

• CHA CHA FRIEND OF THE HOODRAT

read in

amatrex says:

Slavery nor institutionalized racism has nothing to do with what’s going on in poor, black, communities in 2014 because none of those residents were slaves and none of them suffered through Jim Crow discrimination. Many African-Americans who lived before the Civil-Rights movement started their own businesses and began with much less access to resources than most black people have now.

*Katt Williams stankface* whaaaaaatttttttt-tuh?

my grandmother who did live thru Jim Crow and did march with Dr. King would smack you with a wet dishrag for this post. Jews are still collecting checks TODAY for the holocaust which only lasted bout 4-5 years.

slavery was FO HUNNIT years long and I aint got my check yet :rules:

• Hershey

Vivica :rofl: she was so in love...

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

I just dont see a GROWN AZZ WOMAN falling for this psuedo deep nicca.

:dead: We just gon act like he ain't charm the granny panties offa Vivica Fox? I'm cool with that :lol:

• 2know the ledge excuses are for the weak

shalom,

not knocking the bother but black people not spending their money isn't effective. they wont stop shopping b/c they don't support each other period. he saying protest don't work well that not spending protest don't work and the potus don't give a damn about black ppl he in the vineyard someone playing golf shucking it up.

• CHA CHA FRIEND OF THE HOODRAT

Hershey says:

Vivica :rofl: she was so in love…

She like muscles too dont she....Wonder who dackin her down now? :think:

• OutsidetheBox

Thanks OTB :lick: but I’m so serious…. I can only focus on certain things right now …. gotta get me and mines together :yes:

DTS :happy: hey bew !!!!

:yes: I understand. I am in a super funk myself what with this reality Black ppl face eryday and working in my own separate hell... and I just wanted to stew for a while but EVERYBODY in my life keeps reminding(?) me that I have things (they really mean I have a job) and that I shouldn't complain. :wtf: As if, just cause you can pay your bills you don't deserve to :think: ... aspire/hope/long for "more". IDK. :hug: Yall keep me right tho. I know we can keep you tew!

• RAE23

The saddest part about all those protesters is the ones that will turn right around and commit violent acts against the same race of people they are outraged with the police for killing!!! SO MANY BLACK YOUNG MEN ARE CONTRIBUTING TO OUR GENOCIDE! BLACK PEOPLE KILL MORE BLACK PEOPLE THAN ANYBODY!!!! Please make no mistake, senseless killings at the hands of law enforcement is an OUTRAGE, but I know many have to feel me on the BLACK on BLACK crime that goes on in so many communities! I FIND IT HYPOCRITICAL! WE CAN KILL EACH OTHER BUT WE'RE OUTRAGED WHEN OTHERS COMMIT THE SAME OFFENSE! :nun: MAY GOD BLESS US ALL!!!

• lovezoe

Making love to a cyborg by Omar Slim White :kona:

:rofl: :rofl: I swear one day she might hit somebody :rofl:

• sassyshe

This post was paraphrased from the official statement that is being sent out for that black out day that they are holding in September

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

Like Black Tulsa in the 20s? Where whities came in and literally burnt their chit down? Basically told 'em, get the fugg outta here with your wealth, witcha black azz. :chase:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tyqEZaFHE Man, I just don’t care™

This that bullchit they want you to believe.

When in 2014 a yt CONVICT has a better chance of getting a job than a black man with a degree! GTFOH! That chit is in 2014!

And it takes MONEY to start a business. Something that is DENIED TO US. I won't even get into grants and loans and chit like that. PLUS they locked up millions of blacks on this bogus azz "war on drugs" bullchit!

Man, you better read some more books on what's goin on these days.

• IM ONLY FRIENDS WITH THE POPULAR BLOG CHICKS EVEN WHEN THEY FAKE OR WRONG CUZ I WANNA BE INVITED TO SIT WITH THEM

*********************
      meaning-my name bennett... :rofl:

MAY GOD BLESS US ALL!!!

You first... :heart:

No seriously. To allow this to continue unchecked is just... egregious. *stern face* And I cant let it go without note. EVERY RACE KILLS THEIR OWN KIND. FULL STOP. *rubs throat* I don't even be yelling and chit. ima lady.

Sun_Tooth says:

_______________________________

so now that you blasian today here you come with this. I see you, One Toof I see you. :wink:

all you gotta do is add the Bl. mm hmm :tea:

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

BLACK PEOPLE KILL MORE BLACK PEOPLE THAN ANYBODY!!!!

:eyeroll: FOH with this. WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE THAN ANYBODY!! MEXICANS KILL MORE MEXICANS THAN ANYBODY!! Crimes in general happen intra-racially.

@SANDRA

How much Omar paying you to be a F.O.B. status?

• lovezoe

It's all good not to spend money until they don't sorbs it on your events. Want to talk about the black race, yet your events promote lust, fortification, drinking, envy, etc. I'm good

V.
      No prepaid legal :nono: #nooffensetoanyone

But I do provide Electricity and Natural Gas in 14 states :woot:
      GOD is good :nun:

If y'all knew the markup on weave! :ghost:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tyqEZaFHE Man, I just don’t care™

BLACK PEOPLE KILL MORE BLACK PEOPLE THAN ANYBODY!!!!

Who posts this sort of bullchit???????? They should be banned on the fact of being stupid.

@SANDRA
      How much Omar paying you to be a F.O.B. status?

He let her in the club for free :yes: Give her VIP access away from those who may wanna step to her about an unfavorable post :yes:

• lovezoe

BLACK PEOPLE KILL MORE BLACK PEOPLE THAN ANYBODY!!!!
      -------
      All races kill their own races more. It's easier to make us seek like the bad guy more. Another black who don't know we free.

Man

That's that Apples and Oranges Lazy Thinking

But I do provide Electricity and Natural Gas in 14 states :woot:

_________

I thought so!! I was on a fishing expedition. Had been wondering. :lol: :dance:

• Hershey

CHA CHA FRIEND OF THE HOODRAT says:

Hershey says:

Vivica she was so in love…

She like muscles too dont she….Wonder who dackin her down now?
      ______________________________

Some YOUNG azz muscle head that's using her again. THis time she's on the low with her shenanigans, old THOTGAR...THOT-Cougar :Yes:

@DTS
      "Man

That’s that Apples and Oranges Lazy Thinking"

BRUH! I can't stand niggas like that. Bring up some ol irrelevant chit when you talkin bout something completely different.

Ol "smoke and mirrors" type niggas!

Go read The New Jim Crow :eek:

• OutsidetheBox

Well few years ago Blacks folk didn't think of no future..who had time to think of the future...they chopped families up..introduced terrible drugs into the communities and boom it was already the 80s... future? Tuh. /rant

I feel you tho. :yes:

• Sun_Tooth

User Friendly says:

all you gotta do is add the Bl. mm hmm :tea:
      -----------------------------

everybody got a lil black in them

• OutsidetheBox

It used to be honor amongst fonts! Now this! :eek: I am all for dissent. and informed opinions. But a SIMPLE short read will inform you of the real stats.

I wanted to ask if that was Glenn Beck. :no:

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

then maybe we would have generations old, billion dollar businesses by now.

:thinking: How many generations back you think you can go? :huh:

When thy say that I say so I could just shoot you right here and that's ok?
      Now can a copper stand right here and do the same?

He owes you something
      I don't

You should see the look smh
      I hope his reads right I'm rush posting

:nite: yall!

• Beta

yet your events promote lust, fortification, drinking, envy, etc. I’m good

This made me :hahaha:

32" Peruvian body wave,

:dead: This is literally like 21/2 feet of hurr. :dead:

We bean Infiltrated like the Carter? :wail:

Well, thanks Slimm Goody for opening up the dialogue :shrug:

• Hershey

DTTS you gonna share the hair or nah? :waiting:

• Sun_Tooth

Well few years ago Blacks folk didn’t think of no future..who had time to think of the future…they chopped families up..introduced terrible drugs into the communities and boom it was already the 80s… future? Tuh. /rant

I feel you tho. :yes:
      ---------------------------------------

nobody said we had to sell drugs. we coulda returned to sender, with an attn: to the cia, and kept on pushing on.

I swear I love :heart: yall!
      Y'all Motumbo'd that arse coming off the bench! :phew:

:rules: Black people... :nono: kill more... :nono: Black people... :nono: :stop: FOH!!!

When was they "supposed to think" though?

In the 40s :eek:
      50s :huh:
      60s :eek:

:eek:

But I do provide Electricity and Natural Gas in 14 states

:rolleyes: my neighbor invited me to a "housewarming party". I show up and it turns out to be an invitation to this pyramid scheme bullshyt. Im not saying money cant be made but it IS a pyramid scheme.

she talmbout yes but pyramids are the strongest structures on earth :grill: I was so pissed.

• OutsidetheBox

the potus don’t give a damn about black ppl he in the vineyard someone playing golf shucking it up.

Come on Knowledge...the Pres cares about Black ppl! <--Kanye voice. What would you have the pres do? He came back from Hawai'i. :shrug: Short of him landing on the ground in Misso what is he to do?
      He tried to get some gun control. He tries to issue statements that will appease...I am just wondering what more we are looking for, from that office? :think:

SN: :hi:

• Hershey

32? Peruvian body wave,

This is literally like 21/2 feet of hurr.

_____________________________________

Imma use it as a shawl, neck wrap, head wrap, gloves, etc, multipurpose #getchusomebidness gul!

woooowwwwwww...that was weird and outta order

FIND IT HYPOCRITICAL! WE CAN KILL EACH OTHER BUT WE’RE OUTRAGED WHEN OTHERS COMMIT THE SAME OFFENSE! MAY GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
      -------------
      GURL BYE (Nene voice)
      People kill and steal where they live. In their community. Their own environment. If JR live in south side he most likely kill in south side. If Mr. Howell lives in Gilligan's island that MF might kill Ginger
      FOH DRANK BLEACH. The whole bottle. The scented kind so you don't know it's coming
      See what I did there? I font killed where I live... The blog
      :nite:

Hershey
      I don't buy hair. I was just saying if anyone is serious about starting a hair business (already got start up money and of investors and a business plan) that I can help lead them to the people I know.

I feel you tho.
      —————————————

__________________________________

:blink:
      THEY ain't have to bring the drugs in to begin with!

But when THEY brought the drugs in to funnel to us to sell, those doing the selling LITERALLY didn't have any other options....BY DESIGN!

Man, GTFOH.

• BullSweetness

GENOCIDE :mad:

It doesn't work the same everytime, at least not ion the surface but the intent is the same.

@man I don't agree with you often but you've been on point about all of this.

• BullSweetness

@dtts I don't have no email yet :waiting:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tyqEZaFHE Man, I just don’t care™

Well, the one thing they know for SURE is that the yt race will be extinct in America. It's coming. The math don't lie.

:ha: :haha:

• Beta

Meanwhile Johnson & Johnson was founded in the late 1800's black ain't never had that amount of time to build wealth

• Hershey

————-
      GURL BYE (Nene voice)
      People kill and steal where they live. In their community. Their own environment. If JR live in south side he most likely kill in south side. If Mr. Howell lives in Gilligan’s island that MF might kill Ginger
      FOH DRANK BLEACH. The whole bottle. The scented kind so you don’t know it’s coming
      See what I did there? I font killed where I live… The blog

________________________________________________

:rofl: Mr. Howell lives in Gillagan's Island that MF might kill Ginger :hahaha: he wouldn't kill a fly!

User
      You should ask her if she makes money. :tea:

Commonwealth Edison been getting all the money since forever :eek:
      NOW regular people are getting paid and a whole lotta people are saving money by having a choice of who to purchase from.

I got a strong byke found in supply chains etc so I can go on and on... Butcha girl shouldn't have misled you :nono: :hug:
      <--- will be doing THIS for theee rest of my life :tea:

_________________________

Black Tooth is an interesting character but imma be sleep tho. :zzz:

• OutsidetheBox

No but the body does this thing when its hungry :eek: It is human nature to survive. Survival. Yes the majority of them ignants are.just.ignant. but to pretend as if they exist in a vacuum...as if the quality of the edu that they receive doesn't go into the mix when we create these undesirables...that's just not right.

Nobody exists in a vacuum. We are all products and shaped by our environments. Some of us are equipped in spite of. And some of us escape despite...

Bull,
      I missed your email address :smack:

• Hershey

<--Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Hershey
      I don’t buy hair. I was just saying if anyone is serious about starting a hair business (already got start up money and of investors and a business plan) that I can help lead them to the people I know.

Nope I'm looking for a bootleg dealer AKA hair thief... :lol:

*bykeground :cuss:

• Sun_Tooth

Man, I just don't care™ says:

:blink:
      THEY ain’t have to bring the drugs in to begin with!

But when THEY brought the drugs in to funnel to us to sell, those doing the selling LITERALLY didn’t have any other options….BY DESIGN!

Man, GTFOH.
      -------------------------------------

well there were a lot of people who chose not to be drug dealers. niccas wants quick money, so they ran at the drugs to buy gold bbs's, gold chains, and kangol hats. I coulda been a great drug dealer, but I knew my worth, said no, and went to mcdonalds, then radio shack for cash, during my high school years

Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

User
      You should ask her if she makes money.
      ______________________________

that was a couple of years ago and I said yes, there is money to be made. there is also money to be made selling crack and weave. a scheme is a scheme. I asked her about it recently and she said it got to be annoying so she stopped. :shrugs: the dream is free but the hustle is sold separately.

@OTB

No but the body does this thing when its hungry It is human nature to survive. Survival. Yes the majority of them ignants are.just.ignant. but to pretend as if they exist in a vacuum…as if the quality of the edu that they receive doesn’t go into the mix when we create these undesirables…that’s just not right.

And goin tell US about selling drugs when THEY synthisized the drugs (therefore making them dangerous) AND brought them here to be sold KNOWING they were dangerous!

I tell ya, pretty soon they goin have the dumber of us blaming themselves for "creating slavery" too! :facepalm:

Rae,
      Where you from?

:rofl: Go home User :rofl:

Ronald Reagan out crack in the hood! :banned:

@SUN
      "well there were a lot of people who chose not to be drug dealers. niccas wants quick money, so they ran at the drugs to buy gold bbs’s, gold chains, and kangol hats. I coulda been a great drug dealer, but I knew my worth, said no, and went to mcdonalds, then radio shack for cash, during my high school years"

:eek:

....Man, I think it best for you not to even talk anymore and reveal more of your stupidity.

I'm tryin to be helpful.

GURL BYE (Nene voice)
      See what I did there? I font killed where I live… The blog
      :nite:

:curtains:

:dead:

• Beta

:ghost:

Go do some Homework
      Look up Oliver North, CIA etc Reagan, Nancy's war on drugs Before it even fuggin existed!!!

:ha: :haha:

You spoke truth the other day ...they tryna have them babies...even giving them to gay couples faster now.

• sassyshe

Ok so let me lighten the mood.

Karate chop about to secure her future cause maniac Chris told her that he about to put a baby in her. Karate chop somewhere right now doing the shmoney dance :danban:

*put crack in the hood :cuss:

GENOCIDE :mad:

It doesn’t work the same everytime, at least not ion the surface but the intent is the same.

@man I don’t agree with you often but you’ve been on point about all of this.

Wipe out. Im telling you beige is their new Black. :tea:

@DTS
      "Go do some Homework
      Look up Oliver North, CIA etc Reagan, Nancy’s war on drugs Before it even fuggin existed!!!"
      _________________________

:preach:

Sittin up here "learning" by watching Fox News and chit.

• OutsidetheBox

Meanwhile Johnson & Johnson was founded in the late 1800?s black ain’t never had that amount of time to build wealth

isn't that one family tryna sue now behind their family members likeness? The aunt jemima case?

And do we really believe colonel sanders created that recipe :cool: :lol:

• Beta

NEWPOST

User
      <---Hustler :fistbump:

Your friend though :rofl:

Go home User

I swear to gawd I get mad everytime I think about that shyt. then when I was leaving (visibly perturbed) bish gonna pull me to the side and tell me she gonna pray for me.

me: why we gotta turn our phones off for a housewarming? why nobody else brought a gift? why is there a dvd playing? why you turning the lights off so we can watch it? why you want some money to start up with?

OPEN THE DO' and let me out of here. kids grab yall stuff! I was livid! ol bait and switch ass heffa!

@OTB
      "Well, the one thing they know for SURE is that the yt race will be extinct in America. It’s coming. The math don’t lie.

You spoke truth the other day …they tryna have them babies…even giving them to gay couples faster now.
      __________________________

:yes:
      Yall goin learn. Just give it a few years and truth about "Child Support" and what it was REALLY intended to do goin come out. :yes:

Chit ain't been nothing but a scam from the beginning. They will do ANYTHING for yt women to have more babies. THAT'S why they are against abortion... but then have "family planning" in black neighborhoods.

Black Tooth is an interesting character but imma be sleep tho. :zzz:

Well imma wake boff yall asses up cause I see him and imma stay Black loud and proud. :lol:

<--Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

User
      <—Hustler

Your friend though
      _____________________________________

that wsnt my friend that was my neighbor :nono: old ass trying to start hustling at 40 something and couldnt even keep up with it. she make me sick. ol stank self. :rolleyes:

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

From pyramids being the strongest to trying to be helpful :dead: and :ghost:

:waiting: that aint how you spell nicarauguan.

_________

Ahhh I see our disconnect. No my half brotha you gotta go byke byke back in time... at least to the 40s..after prohibition ended and such.. I mean do I really need to speak on the state of Black before the 40s..? *looks at you thru bangs* GoodT. I think you are viewing this in a tunnel of the 80s and 90s and the televised revolution. No no no it is much deeper and further byke than that.

• Sun_Tooth

Man, I just don't care™ says:

:eek:

I’m tryin to be helpful.
      --------------------------------

ill be stupid, but I aint sleep. We had a stong push forward from the civil rights era, then somehow let the drugs, and quick money change us.

@SUN TOOTH
      "….Man, I think it best for you not to even talk anymore and reveal more of your stupidity.

I’m tryin to be helpful.
      ——————————–

We didn't change brother. THEY changed their strategy and taught you that WE changed. :nono:

Dont' fall for that chit. They did everything but put the crack pipe to our mouth. Prolly did that too in the beginning.

Changed their legal, political, and social strategy. They had to be more discreet with their actions.

Do more reading.

Man
      Folks don't even want to know the history now :no:
      That's too hard

• Sun_Tooth

Ahhh I see our disconnect. No my half brotha you gotta go byke byke back in time… at least to the 40s..after prohibition ended and such.. I mean do I really need to speak on the state of Black before the 40s..? *looks at you thru bangs* GoodT. I think you are viewing this in a tunnel of the 80s and 90s and the televised revolution. No no no it is much deeper and further byke than that.

--------------

I get that but folks wasn't smoking crack in the 40's.

• OutsidetheBox

I tell ya, pretty soon they goin have the dumber of us blaming themselves for “creating slavery” too! :facepalm:

I think ppl find it hard to believe ...they cant fathom a govt introducing harm but I say just take a look at the world. :blink: Modern and history.

They (Eric Holder) gave the ppl guns to ...get rid of guns...member? :huh: That was just last year yes. We (govts) do this chit. I think some ppl have a hard time wrapping their minds around it...like how racist white ppl have a hard time seeing Black ppl as actual ppl. Its so ... terrible that they just cant fathom it. And think well he mustve done something... well you didn't have to sell the drugs..even tho their is literally no other way out. (Yes we know there are..but we are learned...some never get learned! inequality!)

The Ray allen chit! Prime example! If those kids weren't affluent read: Hispanic WHITES , they would've been charged as such. Not likened to a prank!

• OutsidetheBox

I get that but folks wasn’t smoking crack in the 40?s.

Have you ever seen Harlem Nights?

The New Jim Crow is a must read!!!
      All facts!
      No opinions! Numbers and dates!
      Written like a law book in my opinion.

• BullSweetness

Lets be clear black on black crime is a fear/scare tactic. Every race commits crimes against themselves. Think about it generally when we use the term black our intent is generally positive, black owned business, blk dyck, (sorry got distracted) :lol:, black university... when they say black its negative... black murder, black crime, blk dyck. Its all relative and its done on purpose. We hear black and automatically think negative too

Good posts :applause:

• Sun_Tooth

man yall making excuses now. if we would have never lost that drive we had from the civil rights era, things would be different. We were strong for 400 years, and within 60+ years of true freedom. we lost all of that perseverance :no: you cant put it all on yt people. black folk got tired of overcoming, got lazy, got a few trinkets, and lost that fire.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tyqEZaFHE Man, I just don’t care™

I get that but folks wasn’t smoking crack in the 40?s.

Have you ever seen Harlem Nights?

Crack been around since the 1800's. :facepalm:

@SUN
      "man yall making excuses now. if we would have never lost that drive we had from the civil rights era, things would be different. We were strong for 400 years, and within 60+ years of true freedom. we lost all of that perseverance you cant put it all on yt people. black folk got tired of overcoming, got lazy, got a few trinkets, and lost that fire."

Naw, we just need to adjust our strategy. The same ol same ol isn't as effective now. We need to be smarter and more organized.

That drive is still there. Best believe. :yes:

• OutsidetheBox

I think you really have to understand what @Man is getting at...you say we got lazy? How about they changed the track? The course was rigged with booby traps, IEDs, and grenades :blink:

• RAE23

I see that my statement about how many of US kill each other offended many. Why I do not understand, the news is our community confirms the number of young black men killing other black men. We can agree to disagree. I KNOW TOO MANY IN OUR COMMUNITY THAT HAVE LOST SONS TO DEATH OR AN EXTENDED JAIL SENTENCE FOR KILLING SOMEONE! I am not speaking on statistics that I have read...this is REAL LIFE. SO MUCH HEARTACHE AND PAIN!!!

• RAE23