Joe Budden Turns Himself In

Joe Budden mugshot

Reality TV personality Joe Budden is no longer a fugitive from justice. The 33-year-old former hip hop star was wanted by the NYPD for allegedly assaulting his 25-year-old girlfriend and running off with her cell phone last weekend. Budden turned himself in to police today after pleading his case on Twitter. “Real women never call the cops,” he tweeted.

From the NY Post’s Page Six:

Budden, 33, who challenged the NYPD on Twitter to arrest him last week, showed up at the 34 precinct in Inwood at 9 a.m. with his lawyer.

The rapper continued his snarky Twitter ranting from the precinct, starting with a post “#FreeBudden.” He also changed his Twitter photo to be an image of the hashtag #FreeJoeBudden.

“I’ll be out in time for the strip club later @Bbillions @soiicy ……” he later tweeted.

The victim alleges that the musician twisted her arm and used force to take her cell phone while sitting inside of a car on Aug. 18.

Budden was at a Queens strip club last Friday night, tweeting about his wild night out when cops released his mug shot.

The next day, when he saw that the NYPD had posted his mug shot on its Twitter account, Budden lashed out.

Joe Budden mugshot

• Morning Wood: Joe Budden’s lil’ buddy NSFW
  • Is Chris Brown Trying To Tell Us Something? *NSFW*
  • Hiding in Hip Hop: Blind Items, Lies or Fantasies?

141 Responses to “Joe Budden Turns Himself In”

gbellab says:

He sounds like a cluck…
      And looks like one too, have you guys seen that nervous tic of his?

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

that muhfukka facial hair fye den a mug..#thatisall

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

my work friend thank he the bee’s knees :facepalm:

Joe Budden was 33 prolly when his lone hit came out. Gtfoh with 33 Joey.

“real women never call the cops…”?!

This negro is touched!

deedeegirl says:

Real men don’t beat women. dumb @ss.

Nigga look like Osama Bin Laden Jr.

libra80sbaby says:

Budden look like a light skinnded Ghost here :yes:

It was 25 other folks for yall to talk about post downstairs but yall still picked on Mimi! Yall so bitter and lonely and fat. Swear fo God :no:

VDot says:

:blink: Joe could get it.

But if he :box: that woman, I take it back :huh:

Yall so bitter and lonely and fat. Swear fo God :no:

:dead: and :ghost:

:dead: @Dubb But but :ghost:

by Who Dat on Aug 27, 2014 at 5:20 pm

:rofl: :hater:

From downstairs – ‘Rena had an abortion? :blink:

Real women never call the cops…first. :yes: Call bruh them then the cops. You right Joe. :yes:

UMH he wasnt wanted for laying hands on that woman,but Stealing a Cell phone?

@SANDRA

You won’t do a story on NBA “Vagabond” Shannon Brown signing with the Miami Heat.

:ghost: <–still. At Dubb. :rofl: :rofl: We :heart: 'd Mimi and all.

:sheep: <– Not Mimi! :shrug: She a good lamb.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

@V DOT
      “From downstairs – ‘Rena had an abortion?”
      _____________________________

:facepalm:

THINK V DOT, THINK!

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

@SANDRA

*****************************
      :ghost:
      POR QUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!??? :rofl:

:dead:

:duel: who talked BAD Bout MiMi?? she was bruteFUL down stairs, buccept her foot hanging off her high heel.

UMH he wasnt wanted for laying hands on that woman,but Stealing a Cell phone?

That he bought :eek: apparently. Allegedly.

Just Looking says:

My favorite Tweet from HIM :love:

“I’ve Fugged up enough to be able to give you some variables you may not be familiar with.”

CLASSIC :love:

FREE JOE!!!!! :ban: <<<<<< FREE SIGN

but he still got the phone while he locked up? :huh: HOW is he yet tweet’n??? :hahaha:

@NAN
      They tweet,Fb,chat and look for jobs in the “pen”
      :shrug:

That foot. :rofl: IDK why Mariah INSIST on wearing the tributes. She literally loves that style and they dont love her byke :rofl:

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

*****************************
      :stop:

Ni ni says:

Thutty three? No ma’am :nono: . I don’t even remember the hit he had out. I only remember his name. Anywhoo, he looks like a mad dog up there.

He did right to turn himself in tho. Cops got an open season on niggas right now!
      :phew: <<<me after I pass up every police car

Maybe them basturds will calm down when football season finally starts.

:facepalm:
      THINK V DOT, THINK!

:blink: :ban:

According to the 100% accurate wikipedia, Joe Budden turns 34 in a few days if that makes yall hatin hags feel any better. :shrugs:

Kids take to Twitter to tell Michelle Obama their new “healthy” lunches suck:
      :facepalm:

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

Joe got that monotone voice..shyt drives me crazy in a bad way..ole condescending soundin muhfukka :ak47:

Just Looking says:

I’m on twitter occasionally for his insanity. DUDE IS FUNNY :rofl:

“I’m also past the age of remembering every detail of every lie I told.. These hoes get nothing but honesty from me ! Lol” RTTT.”

libra80sbaby says:

————————–
      Sweet baby Yeezus :crying1: HOLLERING

CHA CHA LAVONNE MONET HENNIQUA says:

TAHIRY SOMEWHERE LIKE :phew: :bootshake:

libra80sbaby says:

I :love: them freckles on Joe. :love: freckles on anybody :heart:

~~~~
      I have some heels similar to those, my damn pinkay toe always manage to slide between the straps. I just QUIT wearing em, that is not a GOOD look
      :nono:

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

*************************
      but for real dat muhfukka is 44 and a possible :tea:

libra80sbaby says:

:facepalm: every time I see Just Looking gravi with somebody UncleAunt with that ancient ass bolla of Asti Spumanti

CHA CHA LAVONNE MONET HENNIQUA says:

Joe walking pass the cells seeing Tahiry azz on all the walls :hahaha:

CHA CHA LAVONNE MONET HENNIQUA says:

libra80sbaby says:

I :love: them freckles on Joe. :love: freckles on anybody :heart:

TEAM FRECKLES *SITS ON YOUR LAP :yahoo:

:phew: <<<me after I pass up every police car
      ____________________________________

:rofl: it's so not funny though :no:

libra80sbaby says:

CHA CHA LAVONNE MONET HENNIQUA says:

libra80sbaby says:
      I :love: them freckles on Joe. :love: freckles on anybody :heart:
      TEAM FRECKLES *SITS ON YOUR LAP :yahoo:
      —————————
      :trophy: You in FIRST PLACE

@Dubb, for the record, i said i liked Mimi’s dress… lemme say sum bad bout somebody else though… :think: …okay, Anna Wintour prod didn’t want to sit by MJ cause he refuses to dress like he got money :biggrin: oh :lame: huh? :kona:

Just Looking says:

@Fancy Nancy – Yeah, that ain’t funny :nono: In Loudoun CO (RACIST), I think they have my car on they dashboard, I’m certain I paid at least $3000 in tickets. YEAP

somebody UncleAunt with that ancient ass bolla of Asti Spumanti
      _____________________________

:rofl: Libra, you said you cant eem tell WHUT that is, but it aint nothing nice and it still drank ripple? :hahaha:

Just Looking says:

@Nancy and WHUT – Ummm look closely on HIS leg…. :tea:

PS whisper in his ear and he’ll take that ROBE off. :nun:

Know ya’ll like it :yes: Whas gonna take it down, but since you insist I’ll keep it up.

:think: then i suggest, young lady, that you keep yo lil arse as far way FROM loudoun county as is possible :hahaha::phew: j/k :hug:

Just Looking says:

@Fancy – Finally moved…I miss my house and surrounding amenities and shopping at Tysons. SIGGGH

However, after going to court for Toll volition, they target anybody.

:mad: :cuss:

Just Looking says:

Father Jolly Jumping Beans. Why for Heaven sakes Mariah don’t say Carey does she have that Dress on.

She gonna make DVF stop making wrap dresses. Ummm Ummm Ummm

:facepalm:

Trendsetter says:

:facepalm:

and shopping at Tysons. SIGGGH
      ______________________________

i think Tysons bout to get off da chain (metro silver line… ‘we’ outchea now… :no: :kona: )

going to court for Toll volition
      _________________________

e-z pass or nah? :rofl: :hahaha: i have NEVER heard of anyone going to court for tolls :crying1:

on topic: wasn’t it already decided on the blog that Joey is a lil psycho-path-y after he confronted Consequence in an aggressive manner, but never really raised his voice, yet you could tell he had dude shook? :lol:

Milky says:

:offtopic: I miss my Roses, I have been off work being a caregiver! Just got donedB giving the hubby a hoe bath (spongebath) :cuss: nothing like taking care of a man that is not use to being still and is not allowed to walk or drive…. SAVE ME!!!!

:kiss: Milky :kiss:
      You doing good Friend! :)
      :hug:
      :smoke: if necessary though! :kona:

capricorn83 says:

Man says:

Shannon needs to start puttin in applications at McDonalds and Burger King. Ain’t too many more teams in the league left for him to disappoint.
      ————–
      whew!!! :ROFL: I just got the best laugh off of this!

sassyshe says:

On Behalf of Sandra:

:warning: @Man Please remember the talented Shannon Brown is the husband of the talented and ultimate FOB Monica Brown, so please thread lightly :warning:

CocoKhaleesi says:

Her po foots is just a hanging on just like her celebrity status

:warning: News Flash Jo

A “real woman” would never fugg with you #notonnorealshattt :nono:

You :chickenhead: material. All day long :tea:

You Twotter you :rofl:

Apollo’s going to prison on sept 10th :no:

Just Looking says:

@Fancy – IKR yeah, my EZ pass was low on funds, and they said I didn’t pay and charged 1500.00.

Wish I was lying….

:cry: :sad: :dead: lay in coffin <<<< Per Crazy Ex Mrs. Hart

Just Looking says:

:waves: @Luvie – Good, I’ll be able to catch him at the skrip club for my birthday.

:kona: Hope he saved some money :nun: I’m ready to dance.

:facepalm: this ninja ….. @ Man it’s been open season on black men :tea: been that !! It’s just now people have cameras everywhere literally :coffee:

Sara Palin voice “oh no Joe say it ain’t so”
      I like his crazy but I don’t know why. He is crazy. I just want him to stay off dat dope :eek: I loved that song Put It Down he made with Tank :yes: It was the BOMB :yes:

MrsL says:

Why was I :rofl: visualizing him hopping and running out the door with her phone? He crazy so you know it was probably a dramatic scene. Him while running. –> :lol: and :eek:

@L you know they probably got into an argument about something like… him cheating :lol: and she was all rah rah rah you lame I don’t need you I walk outside and can get dack in the mailbox… and he was like OH RELLY :blink: HOE give me my phone byke then.. and then they started tussling for it…she was a bird and didn’t want to give it back even though “she got plenty of money and men”… he yanked it… she said OWWWW! I am going to call the police :ha: on you.. you high so they will believe me… meanwhile she got narcotic round her nose too.

We still in this post with this dude and his facial hairs? Okay.

Dub :hugs: Hold me. I am tired this am. One more day on this here plantation :bite:

Dub Hold me. I am tired this am. One more day on this here plantation
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :hug: But I gotta letchew geaux at around 3 p.m. NC time. Cause today is my Friday. And I am out this bish too on Monday cause we closed AND I done took Tuesday off. All cause this other hoe here on my team be trying to bloc kin ALL the holidays. Bish took off the days before and after: Easter, Memorial Day, Fourth of July too. :mad: I GOT her azz for Labor Day tho :rofl: She was SALTY AS HAIL in the team meeting yesterday.

:coffee: <<< me when she was like you off Friday AND Tuesday?

bama_n_jersey says:

Mornting!! :waves:

Today is my Friday too and I am in vacation mode all day. Not doing Nathing and leaving early. Guberment closed on Monday and @Dub…I think I may just take off Tuesday too…that sounds like a plan. Let me email the admin :pc:

MrsL says:

@mistaken :lol: yep and you know she laid there screaming and crying hysterically until the cops got there while thinking “I’m gon get money out of this….wait when this nicca got paid last? :think:

I may just take off Tuesday too
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Do it. Do it. Do it. :yes:

Its Sept. And here we got a use it or lose it policy on vacation. No rolling over. Even though, LAST YEAR they GOT my azz. Gonna announce in LATE NOV that they gonna allow you to roll days over. But I been BURNING days all fawking YEAR! :mad: THINKING…it was gonna be no rollover. Yall wait til I aint got ish LEFT/or its already been scheduled and deducted (Xmas vacation days) to say that? Azzholes. :no:

Dub well today isn’t my Friday :wails: but I am off all next week :yahoo: I am so excited I cannot breathe. I cannot even begin to can or act like I care about anything for the rest of the week. I already told my direct sup I need to leave early today (dr. appointment) and tomorrow (I just want to leave early cause I got errands to run). He was ok :eek: I probably didn’t even have to tell him but hey that’s what professionals do :lol:
      I am glad you get to leave that holiday stealing wench at the office :hahaha:

Afiya says:

Okay, I’m feeling some type of way, so here is my question:

My husband’s uncle passed and his funeral is tomorrow in Philly, but we have plans to go to my family reunion in DC this week-end, why does he want to rent a car and go to the funeral when he ain’t seen this man in years, didn’t even go see him when we were in Philly 4th of July week-end and the man was on his death bed then :confused: NOW, he wants to break his neck cause his sister called him and whatever she says goes :wtf: So my question is: do folks really think they can breath life back into someone when they make an appearance at funerals? :confused: or am I being selfish :tea:

bama_n_jersey says:

@Dub….when you go in on Wednesday make sure you come in like you hve just had the most relaxing weekend EVER. Then ask her how was hers…

bama_n_jersey says:

@Afiya…I’m selfish with stuff like that, so I will let others help and give you a more non-biased answer.

I am glad you get to leave that holiday stealing wench at the office
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I was new to the team at end of April, when I got promoted. So when I got my behind OVER here, I looked at the vacation calendar and was like oh HAIL NAW :nono: Seen she had blocked in EVERY HOLIDAY. I looked all the way back to start of year and she had done the same thing pure for MLK Day too! Bish you is alabaster. Fawk you need the Friday BEFORE MLK and the Tuesday after fah?
      Get in the coffin and killyasef. <<< Torrei Hart.

I got a trick for her azz. Soon as Jan 1st 2015 get here? Imma log in FROM THE HOUSE and request days off for ALL of 2015. You wanna fawk on MEH? (Leslie Chow voice)

VDot says:

“They” say, Mr. Storytime Voice saw pics of her with another man, rolled up on her at a restaurant/club/lounge/something, dragged her outside and went to :cuss: “Why you hugged up with that other Black man? This the only black dack you better be taking. Whoopty whoop.” He stole back the Boost Mobile fone he had got her with a built in tracking device and :steer: out.

She went inside pist and threw a drank in the face of her frenemy. Frenemy didn’t know what was going on so she proceeded to :karate: her azz. Ol girl then went home and took pics of her azzwhooping bruzes using her webcam (Storytime took her camera fone) and :cell: NYPD. And Walla, warrant on Storytime.

*please note, only the first sentence is something I actually read :shrug:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Me as well. Me and my ex-husband used to GO AT IT over time with my family vs. his family. They Jehovah’s Witness! WHY in the heck we gotta go there for THANKSGIVING? They dont even CELEBRATE THANKSGIVING. Me and my kids used to go right on with MY PEEPAH. :coffee: And he used to be HOT cause he wont taking Dub9 with him to go see his folks. TUH.

:confused: or am I being selfish :tea:

Tough call….Sometimes people need to say goodbye for closure or to wash off a lil guilt . Can yall do both? Funeral and family reunion? Make it an adventure. It’s only like 2 1/2 hours from Philly to DC. Tell him time funeral over, yall :steer: . Ain’t no seeing them put the :casket: in the ground :nono:

Mr. Storytime Voice
      ^^^^^^^^^^^
      I’m sorry. I stopped RIGHT THE HELL HERE.

:ghost:

And now that I ponder on it I am jellis of @Taken vacation in Sept next week. :sad:

Do it!! Do it!! :cheer:

BostonBabe says:

Get in the coffin and killyasef. <<< Torrei Hart

:facepalm: Torrey made me not like her, how old is she :sideeye:

Anywho, good morning all :hi:

Buttercup says:

Morning y’all :waves:

I have a coworker, teammate and only other black, insists on shading me. Why won’t she learn that my wit is much faster and tongue much more sharp than hers? I had to chomp her off early this morning. Where is Anna to tell her not to come for me when I didn’t send for her? :lol:

bama_n_jersey says:

@VDot…I was believing your story too…I sounded so good.. :dead:

Wasting time says:

Good Morning Roses :waves:

Ms. Dubb Dat :hug:
      Take that Take that :fistbump:
      Dizzle my nizzle :hi:
      Jenie :yahoo:
      The Bam :hi:
      Fiya :hi:

I got nothing for Joe :shrugs:

bama_n_jersey says:

@Dub..you say you gonna leave your New Years party and go right to the computer whlst she still drunk??? :rofl:

VDot says:

I have a coworker, teammate and only other black, insists on shading me.

At the new job you just started? :huh: ION like shat like that :no: Are there not a lot of US at the job? Is she feeling threatened that she may not be their Magical Negro Token any longer?

Morning yall! :waves:

@Bama I might even type that ish out before I leave the office on Dec 30. :rofl: And email it to myself so when I log on at 9 a.m. on 1/1/15 I can just hit forward :pc: Put my black eye peas on and go back to schleep.

She done did the SAME thing with CHRISTMAS TOO which REALLY pist me off. THAT was last straw for MOI. I BEEEEEEN wondering just how much vacation does this whore GET. For real. She got more seniority than me, but not by MUCH. She blocked in all the small holidays. She taking a whole week off in Oct cause she going to Europe. She taking off around Thanksgiving. And the bish off like Dec 22 til 2015. Really?! Really? Okay.

Wasting time says:

I have a coworker, teammate and only other black, insists on shading me.

——————–
      Why do we do that :no:
      I got new US men and women walk by me and don’t speak at all.
      It burns my biscuits. Then when they need to place their or family car order extra smiley and chit :nono: FOH
      When I started on this blog had a sister try to go over my head for her order and was shut down and her privileged suspended into next year enrollment. Had to be told what ever her issue was that I AM Above her with regard to this program. It was sad and uncalled for.

bama_n_jersey says:

Well Damn!!!! She got a whole lot of vacation

Buttercup says:

============
      :yes: We started on the same day. She doesn’t do it to anyone else. Maybe she’s just trying to engage in banter, but I’m too petty to let things ride. We have a friendly relationship and even hang out outside of work. Maybe she’s trying to get a little bit of shine. Maybe I’m too petty. Maybe both. Def both.

BostonBabe says:

Get in the coffin and killyasef. <<< Torrei Hart
      :facepalm: Torrey made me not like her, how old is she :sideeye:
      Anywho, good morning all :hi:

Even though that was a lil harsh… I'm team Torrei between Tameeka…. a lot of the shyt she said was truth :shrugs: harsh but truth :tea:

BostonBabe says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Even though that was a lil harsh… I’m team Torrei between Tameeka…. a lot of the shyt she said was truth harsh but truth

August 28, 2014 at 8:50 am
      —————————-
      It might be the truth but the delivery was so childish, it just turned me off. Tameka, naw not feeling her either

Wasting time says:

Even though that was a lil harsh… I’m team Torrei between Tameeka…. a lot of the shyt she said was truth :shrugs: harsh but truth :tea:
      —————
      I agree.
      Tameeka is going to be the mean girl on that show and Torrei established early.. Not with me you won’t. Did she go maybe to hard … yeah but did she keep it 100 :yes:

SummerBaby says:

———————–
      I agree! I don’t know very many people that get mad & are still nice. I probably wouldn’t trust em if they were :tea:

A.J. says:

Good Morning Sandra and all! :waves:

VDot I’m confused. How much vacay does the lady actually have? It seems extreme and unfair. Who’s approving?

BostonBabe says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      August 28, 2014 at 8:50 am
      —————————-

Aye the delivery was yeah a bit much :tea: But folks better be careful :tea: Just like Tameeka azz got a mouth there is always someone worse :coffee: and she spoke facts …. Truth hurts… I didn’t catch the shade bout her dead son…. but I did hear her say something about that’s why she doesn’t have her kids…. :tea: hell truth hurts…..

Buttercup says:

Why do we do that :no:
      =========
      :shrug: Eye have no eye dear. Maybe one day she’ll learn to hush. She turned red this morning, and she’s pecan tan like myself. Do you know how embarrassed/mad I have to be to turn red?

_____________________________

Do a delay delivery on the original email. Set it to send automatically on 01/01/2015 at 12:05 AM :rofl:

Buttercup says:

===========
      I still have some childiish ways about me, because when Torrei told Tameka to lay in the casket-kill herself, I :ghost: I do have an inner mean girl though… :ashamed:

Cause I know my mouth when you make me mad….. :tea: I goes for the juguler….. and I might say one thing to get it popping…. cause I don’t argue much …..Getting under folks skin with one phrase is a specialty I have :tea: Like that shyt with Kenya and Porsha….. just like Kenya had props I would have had props…. like some kind of fur shawl ….. and Andy would have asked about my shawl :tea: I would have said oh this is (insert kenya’s dog name here) <<<< Bloop …. :tea:

VDot says:

her privileged suspended into next year enrollment.

:haha: That’s what she gets. I don’t understand that. Normally at a job, WE make a point to speak and acknowledge one another. At an old job, my YT boss after seeing me speak to one of US “Was like how do you know him?” I was like “I don’t know him, but I know him. On the job us Blackies always speak. Camaraderie and chit. :yes: ” He got it, but he didnt. :lol:

There was one Black chick who was kind of stank acting. Didn’t stop me from speaking, that was her issue :shrug: . With her stank azz :huh:

BostonBabe says:

Ok Ok, I get it. Now that I think about it I might have cussed the student loan customer service rep out in a kind of sorta similar way, they other day :ashamed:

Buttercup says:

===========

Chile that same line got me into a lot of trouble with an ex…. I told that ninja the exact same thing and damn if his house wasn’t shot up and a homie was killed…. it was not a good look… :tea:

VDot says:

Let me go watch this episode of Atlanta Exes. Went to watch the other day and realized I hadn’t finished the second one..

Wasting time says:

Lordt!
      Who told Matty to start talking again :lol:
      But what he said made sense :thinking:

Afiya says:

@VDot, we can’t do both cause I have to work tomorrow, he can drive to Philly and meet us in DC, but if I know him like I know him, he’s going to get caught up with his family :rolleyes:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      It was me @AJ. Our old manager approved MOST of it. Our NEW manager (started in June) is her WORK BFF. I aint lying. I be at my desk like Cedric the Entertainer with the WISH FACTOR when I put in for my own vacation. Be like: let.this.bish.deny MEH.and.see.what.happen. :eek: Be pure clapping it out. Cause me and Mr. Man supposed to be going to beach last weekend in Sept., and I JUST put in for THAT Friday off this past Monday. I aint worriedt though :coffee:

Vdot that’s Tameeka is a damn mess chile…. very obvious she has mental issues like Kenya…. folks like that make you catch a case for real :tea: I can not with women like that at all :nono: and they always put one of those narcissist on the show…. it’s disturbing for real

I am sorry I am like Torrei once you fire me up :nono: It ain’t going to end well. The fire up/turn up on me is a rarity. I tell people early :danban: NO FLEX ZONE…NO FLEX ZONE… THEY KNOW BETTER … Sad part is I don’t even cuss so when you don’t do that you GOT to use your words to cut people. So I got a lot of ammo stored up if you want to try me. People don’t. I think it is because I am nice and funny. No for real :grin: I don’t engage in mess :shrugs:

VDot says:

I would have said oh this is (insert kenya’s dog name here) <<<<

:blink: WHAT DID VELVET DO TO DESERVE THAT?!?! :rofl: :rofl:

Wasting time says:

Lordt!
      Who told Matty to start talking again
      He needs to worry about these other kids sprouting up out of no where…. deal with that sir :tea:

Buttercup says:

=============
      :cosign: all of this! I usually get buddy, buddy with everyone down to the security guards and custodians. Too bad the custodians don’t speak much English. That doesn’t stop me from exchanging pleasantries in my horrible Spanish.

libra80sbaby says:

I them freckles on Joe. freckles on anybody
      _____________________________

me too but those are teeny tiny little :warning: signs to let you know that redbones are crazy

The Pearl! says:

:woot:

User Friendly says:

libra80sbaby says:
      I them freckles on Joe. freckles on anybody
      _____________________________

The Pearl! says:

Ooops! Hey, @User (missed you first time round)!

6ft/200lbs is nice tho :thumbsup:

BostonBabe says:

:waves: Hey Pearl

And so Tameka can bring up her personal life saying she ugly and Kevin never claimed her.. he got a RIB now that is with him everywhere and she never knew he was married to her at all. He dropped her when he got put on cause she was ugly… she can say all of the FIRST…. But Torrei (when angered) can’t bring up her PUBLIC drama of not having custody of her own kids because she is crazy. I am sorry. Double standard. When you hit below the belt and I am on 10… all bets are off. Guess that’s not the God in me :lol: I ain’t trying to be the bigger person. And it doesn’t have anything to do with “being past that” as someone will say sometimes you just for to let a habitual line stepper know you are not THAT GUY. Play with somebody else. Lay in a :casket: KILL YO SELF. I say that so :oops:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Imma put your numma in as contact info for my folks then. Cause I can cuss em and they will call me RIGHT BACK tomorrow. The SAME PERSON.

:newpost:

Next Week’s Mama

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Every word. :cosign:

I wanted to shake Meka MY OWN SELF.

SummerBaby says:

Hey Pearl :hi:

Wasting time says:

YT boss after seeing me speak to one of US “Was like how do you know him?”
      ———————-
      Our IT second in command a brother. Cool as chit too. One day we pulled up in the parking lot knocking different songs of Reasonable Doubt. We been friends ever since. I had no idea who he was within the company. We going to lunch and my department head pulls me to the side like “Everything ok?”
      :huh: “Yeah, on my way to lunch with dude” “You know he run IT right?” :shock:
      But these everyday workers walk right by you :no:

A.J. says:

Pearl :woot:

:cosign: Chile !!!! Then folks say don’t bring the kids into it….. nah I just stating facts :tea: fawk out of here…… I already see I might not be watching this show for too much longer…. cause I can’t take people like Tameeka….. :no: or Kenya ….. bytches like need to fade to black !

Buttercup says:

==========
      :bite: I hope Mohela keeps my loan. They are the easiest to deal with. When I was out of work, I let them know and they suspended my loan for 3 months- no questions asked.

BostonBabe says:

@ Taken, I just think the way she was talking was childish, it made me wonder how old she was, she sounded like a young dumb bish. To me at least. Actually they were both childish to keep arguing back and forth. I personally don’t do all that talking because if I get upset my :box: hands move to fast sometimes.

Hair Lova says:

Wasting time says:

______
      Mawning Roses :waves:

I actually like Torrei. Tameeka is nasty and deserved the tongue lashing she got. Everyone wants to tread lightly for her, but she is mean and nasty to everyone. Torrei let it be known early I’m not having none of what your serving. Christina was like “Did torrei just say get in the coffin and kill yoself?” lol

Hair Lova says:

_______

Yes that was NASTY!!! it killed me how they were like kids are off limits, like what? I thought I would die when Torrei said “You don’t have your first round of kids, and you don’t have your second round of kids.” :blink:
      I really don’t like the crypt keeper.. And got the nerve to call someone ugly. Girl bye

Fated4Greatness says:

Sir, real women call the cops instead of letting a fcuk ninja like you use them a punching bag……clown ass :mad: