Kevin Love Joins LeBron James in Cleveland

Kevin Love Joins LeBron James in Cleveland

The Internet is buzzing about the blockbuster trade between the Minnesota Timberwolves and the Cavaliers that sends All-Star Kevin Love to Cleveland for #1 overall draft pick Andrew Wiggins. Love, LeBron James and Kyrie Irving are the new Big 3 in the NBA.

There’s no doubt about it: LeBron will win his 3rd NBA championship ring in 2014-15. Let the hate begin!

From ESPN.com:

ESPN’s Brian Windhorst reported Monday that the Cavs and Timberwolves have a “handshake agreement” for a Love trade. Yahoo! Sports reported on Thursday that Love has committed to opt out of his contract in 2015 and re-sign with Cleveland next summer five years and $120 million-plus.

The trade cannot be finalized until Aug. 23.

Sources have told ESPN.com that Love is highly intrigued by the idea of playing alongside Olympic teammate LeBron James on a full-time basis and is not put off by the fact that James’ new contract with the Cavs spans only two seasons and includes a player option to return to free agency next summer.

• Miller, Jones Reunite With LeBron in Cleveland
  • LeBron James’ Dramatic Weight Loss Due to No-Carb Diet
  • Savannah Shows Off Her 10 Carat Engagement Rock
  • Business Woman: LeBron’s Wife Savannah Opens Juice Bar
  • Photo graphic: Twitter.com

104 Responses to “Kevin Love Joins LeBron James in Cleveland”

Beta says:

Ion keep up with sports so :|

lovezoe says:

Beta- from downstairs: I watched Bring It last night. BAPS too.

Beta says:

Lovezoe the team from Miami killed it they were def original DD were shook their faces -> :blink:

Wasting time says:

Happy B-Day Jenie
      :danban: :yahoo: :danban1:

bnatural says:

I don’t think Lebron will get as much hate as he received going to Miami…I believe people appreciated the manner in which he announced his decision….

He needs to win one championship in Cleveland and everyone will forget about everything else….

I’m a football FANATIC however I am definitely looking forward to basketball season as well

VDot says:

Oh, so you threw water on that jersey you were burning? :tea:

libra80sbaby says:

————————
      Reaching… :tea:

lovezoe says:

Beta- them girks kied it. You see how the girl walked up there to get the trophy :twirl: they had no choice to win, they card DD out. Selena is a mess, all talk then bout to wet her pants

Bliss says:

:woohoo: It’s nice and fresh up here :yes:

SummerBaby says:

—————-
      Lebron fans & Beyonce fans are ride or die that’s for certain.

libra80sbaby says:

SummerBaby says:

—————-
      Lebron fans & Beyonce fans are ride or die that’s for certain.
      ———————
      chile :tea:

STAWP IT :shock: Here they go buy champs :champ: titles again :lol: BUT I must admit it is mighty impressive that Cleveland went from shiii to sugar in a matter of seconds once Lebron decided to take his talents to Ohio. I can’t wait for him to play MIA again. They are going to roast him. And you know he don’t like people to be mad at or not like him. The emoted below will describe his face and emotions as the boos persist:
      :hi: I get it guys
      :grin: let me over compensate
      :) they wilding
      :confused: let me get mama out the tunnel
      :rolleyes: oh so ya’ll forgot I bought ya’ll not one… not two… well yea 2 titles????
      :crying1: I thought everybody loved Bron???
      :kona: I’ll be back

Afiya says:

:yahoo: :happybirthday: Jenie :heart:

:danban: :blunt:

:kona:

aRoTh says:

Beta says:

Which one of ya’ll watched Bring it last night
      __________________________

THAT MIAMI TEAM DID THAT with that LAST MOVE! I was sad to see that “we” lost. But I gotta to that Miami team. They were hot.

I watched Baps too @Zoe. Who do they think they are? And that Rudy Huxtable lookalike looks like she stays doped up on some type of pill.

SummerBaby says:

I’ve been a Chicago Bulls fan since the 80′s. I was a fan when Jordan played & I’m still a fan if D.Rose is playing or on the bench.

lovezoe says:

I watched Baps too. Who do they think they are? And that Rudy Huxtable lookalike looks like she stays doped up on some type of pill.

——–
      That last move was BEAST!! She held her leg up there, flipped that hair and BOOM!! I hate we lost, but then girl brought it!
      -/——–
      All them suckas take my nerves. Even that Necole B look alike. I like Rai Rai, Jason, and Brandon. The rest bye. I kinda like Gina, but she picked the right time to correct Anisha.

Beta says:

Selena is a mess, all talk then bout to wet her pants

:yes: I’d like to see more battles between those 2 teams because I think they made DD step their game up and those BAPS :facepalm: just boogie as all get out and who parties that much I think they are all narcissist Sandy Maes favorite word

Waisting and Fiyah Fiyah :yahoo: Thankyou

lovezoe says:

ARoth- Kristen is a mess. A mess. A formal apology?! #byeashy. But Anisha is a bigger mess. A hoodbooger living in the good according LSA

I tried to watch Bring it On once and :no: I can normally do the ratchet.. but not that kind. Them bad bodied girls in those outfits doing all of that :buttshake: with parents and teachers that look like they just got off the hoe stroll Tuesday :stop: That one teacher’s grill was so jacked up she looked like you could open a beer bottle with her teeth. She gota bolla opena mouf

lovezoe says:

Beta- yet to see these heffas at work! And where Kristen husband.

lovezoe says:

Taken- WHY???!!!!! :rofl:

Taken :happy: thankyou

Summer I might have to try that gummy bear thing :thinking:

aRoTh says:

those BAPS just boogie as all get out

???? THEM bishes ain’t BOUGIE! They are TRYING to be something they are not. WHO names themselves BAPS! (NOT SAYING THEY SHOULD BE COMPARED TO BUT…) from the looks of it, they ain’t living no “bigger and better” than the ATL Housewives. Why did ol’ girl’s SAAB “break” like that when she hit that bump in the road (last week)? I’m just askin’. LOL

Beta says:

And where Kristen husband.

I think she made him up until I see otherwise like Aroth said is she on something :snort:

Apparition says:

:crying1: <— Kobe Why doesn't anyone wanna come play with me?

WoW

Man, the LeBron fans already working on their excuse for next season! Now it’s going to be “LeBron’s team was too young” or “LeBron’s team was inexperienced.”

Them niggas STAY making excuses!

lovezoe says:

I told hubby we “poor” and know how to conduct ourselves better than these so-called BAPS.

aRoTh says:

Speaking of drinks….

Has anybody ever heard of or HAD a CirocOBAMA? Made up or nah?

:happybirthday: JENIE!!! :party: #TURNDOWN!! :lol:

How old are you maam?

Luvyn thank you bew thang :kiss:

Ms Peaches says:

:happybirthday: -Jenie

That pic of EJ on the side killing me softly :crying1: looking like somebody Auntie gone natural ….. lawd

@SANDRA

You still me owe me some LeBron’s 11′s young lady. :waiting:

datsmdubya2u says:

:facepalm: Do people think Cleveland is going to win the Championship next season? :rollseyes:

libra80sbaby says:

:happybirthday: -Jenie :lick:

Beta says:

:hahaha: I was like this chick pushing that old ass SAAB acting like that the nerve

:confused: let me get mama out the tunnel
      :crying1: I thought everybody loved Bron???
      ~~~~~
      MIAMI Heat fans purchased a billboard in CLEVELAND “your welcome LeBron” with their two championship rangs . . SANDRAROSE put the pic up

AND POOR Wiggins got shat on

:happybirthday:

HAPPY B-DAY JENIE! :hug:
      :pray: May you be blessed with mannie mannie more fabulous years! :nun:

:happybirthday:

@SANDRA You still me owe me some LeBron’s 11?s young lady :smack:

@DATS
      Yes they do, it’s written. :tea:

Blanche Devereaux says:

Hello Everybody :waves:

the bew told me don’t come home tellin him nothin we said about Lebron on this here blog because he does not like him :nono: :lol:

Anyway :offtopic:

I’m tryna find this Phyllis Hyman bio EVERYWHERE and when I tell you this book costs 150-500 dollars everywhere…even amazon :crying1: thats more than my light bill. I just wanna read yall!!

@DATS
      “Do people think Cleveland is going to win the Championship next season?”

Bron fans think they can. They aren’t better than the top teams in the west.

Kevin Love doesnt’ know he just signed up to be LeBron’s new scapegoat! :rofl:

Libra by other bew thang :happy: Nancy :thankyou: I receive it :nun: yes Lord ……

sassyshe says:

:happybirthday: jenie

Blanche Devereaux says:

Happy Birthday Jenie!!!

:buttshake: :buttshake: :danban: :danban:

datsmdubya2u says:

Kevin Love doesnt’ know he just signed up to be LeBron’s new scapegoat! :rofl:

:cosign: LeLe needs a new excuse..he can’t break the AC in the arena again..

Blanche and Sassy :hug: thank you … The roses are the best :love: ya’ll so sweet

Kevin Love doesnt’ know he just signed up to be LeBron’s new scapegoat!
      ~~~~~
      @MAN
      Kevin will get hurt. I think 12 season he played three games. I think it’s going to be a disaster over there :no:

:crying1: <— Kobe Why doesn't anyone wanna come play with me?

____________________________

:phew: that's :cold: :lol:

@JENIE WhatchU doing to celebrate?

@BLANCHE How are you doing,any luck w/that sickness?

@LUVN
      “Kevin Love doesnt’ know he just signed up to be LeBron’s new scapegoat!
      ~~~~~
      @MAN
      Kevin will get hurt. I think 12 season he played three games. I think it’s going to be a disaster over there ”

He’s been hurt but I don’t think he’s injury prone. He broke his hand. In terms of basketball that’s not a serious injury.

LeBron goin make him be there so when they lose he can talk about how Love needs to improve his game and chit. :lol:

LeBron just arrived at Browns training camp
      ~~~~
      I am a LBJ fan, he is doing to DAMN much. What is he out to prove?

*slides tongue across teeth* Me three, Lebron. :wink:

bama_n_jersey says:

Happy Birthday Jenie :party:

Hershey says:

*Lawd hav’ mercy! The drama of it all.

OK, now a picture of the deteriorating situation between Nicole Murphy and Michael Strahan is starting to develop.

Accordig to TMZ, Back in January Murphy got word that Strahan was holed up in a room at a hotel in Beverly Hills. With good reason, we suppose, she suspected him of being there with someone else and went nuts to the point where she got kicked off the premises.

Sources say Nicole had got word that Michael was staying at the Regent Beverly Hills Hotel on Wilshire Blvd and Rodeo Drive. The story goes she showed up at Michael’s hotel room, unannounced … and began banging on the door shortly before midnight, causing a major scene.

According to the report, the racket woke up several guests in neighboring rooms — some of whom stuck their heads out into the hallway. She ranted for 20 minutes before hotel security booted Nicole from the hotel.

The door never opened so no one really knows if Michael was in the room.

:rofl: He was in there, looking thru the peephole like :blink: here dis bytch go again…

@SANDRA

That nigga mug shot goin get the ladies wet at work!

Blanche Devereaux says:

@Luvn eh its hit and miss. I’m ok today…They have me on this experimental pill for morning sickness but the downside is all I wanna do is sleep so needless to say my house is pig pen right now because if I sit down after work I’m toast.

datsmdubya2u says:

@hershey

Was he in there with his soulmate :love: Dr. Ian?

@DATS
      “Witnesses claim Nicole was screaming Michael’s name, saying, “I know you’re in there with some bitch.” She also yelled, for all to hear, “It’s Michael from ‘Kelly and Michael’ in there.”

Was he in there with his soulmate Dr. Ian?
      __________________________________

You know he was in there with some ninja! :rofl:

VDot says:

_________

Did you check your local library?

SummerBaby says:

That nigga mug shot goin get the ladies wet at work!
      —————-
      :no: I don’t want no man w/domestic violence in their past.

Man, I just don’t care™ says: Do a post on the “ruggedly handsome” Greg Oden getttin arrested for domestic violence. :rofl:

That nigga mug shot goin get the ladies wet at work!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      MAN who did he beat up??? :eek: He’s to damn big to be laying hands on a woman! *unless*

Blanche Devereaux says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@SANDRA
      That nigga mug shot goin get the ladies wet at work!

……………………………………………
      This dude :facepalm:

Thats my cousin’s friend. He’s a joke in our city. Ole ugly self…

:wink: BLANCHE

B :happy:

lovezoe says:

NBA player Greg Oden was arrested in Lawrence, Ind. this morning, accused of punching his ex-girlfriend.
      The incident happened around 3:30 a.m. in the 7200 block of Maple Bluff Place, according to a Lawrence Police Department report.
      Officers arrived at the home to find the victim crying and lying across a bed holding her face, police said. A woman described as the victim’s best friend first told officers what happened, police said.
      “He punched her in the face,” the witness said, according to the report.
      The victim initially was “uncooperative,” police said.
      The victim’s best friend, police said, told the woman, “There isn’t that much love in the world. You need to tell that he punched you in the face.”
      Police “observed blood, swelling to the nose, lacerations to the forehead and nose area of the victim’s face,” according to the report. They also “observed blood on the sofa and floor in the sitting area. (They) observed (blood) on the living room carpet (and) dirt from a flower pot that was knocked over.”

Those who bought Wiggins jerseys @NBASTORE can get a full refund (minus shipping) if jersey is in original condition w/tags.

Hershey says:

@ Dat :yes: :hump: their azzes off :lol:

Greg Oden
      ______

He’s fukking crine in that shot. STFU Mayne. :hahaha:

Ms Peaches says:

I knew something was up with Nicole and Mike when I was watchin the part about Drea’s wedding. Nicole was aways blazed up. And I said to myself Mike aint gonna put up with all that drankin. He’s is gonna break up with her and get a new one to go with his new money.

@SUMMER
      “Do a post on the “ruggedly handsome” Greg Oden getttin arrested for domestic violence.
      That nigga mug shot goin get the ladies wet at work!
      —————-
      I don’t want no man w/domestic violence in their past.

Look him up before you say that! :rofl:

I can’t believe that nigga was healthy enough to throw a punch. He tears tendons and breaks bones just getting out of bed.

But I’m reading the story now. The police get there and see blood everywhere. The girl nose is and face is busted, bleeding and swollen. They asked her what happened and she said she “fell” but couldn’t tell them where or when. She refused to press charges.

HER FRIEND said what happened and they arrested Greg Oden and he “apologized” and everything. Nigga look dumber than Lamar Odom.

Hershey says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@SANDRA
      That nigga mug shot goin get the ladies wet at work!

___________________________

She-I-iddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd!!!! Make the ladies dry as Kim K’s snatch :tea:

“He punched her in the face,” the witness said, according to the report.
      The victim initially was “uncooperative,” police said.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :eek: wooohw

VDot says:

“ruggedly handsome” Greg Oden

:lol: He look kin to Lebron :yes:

@Apparation I see you wanna try it with me today :huh: First the gravie… Not that comment. KEEP THE LAKERS NAMES OUTCHO MOUF :spank:
      What is Lebron gone do next buy character on the Cleveland Show? :rolleyes: :lol:

Blanche Devereaux says:

VDot says:

_________
      Did you check your local library?

………………………………………

See…the way my library card is set up I owe them like 100 dollars from when my dad forgot to return my books 10 years ago…they NEVER FORGET :lol:

datsmdubya2u says:

@man

You know he was in there with some ninja! :rofl:

He was prepared to drag out his divorce and fight but when his ex wife said he was :homo: for Dr. Ian he broke that bish off half. divorce wrapped quickly after that :coffee:

Did you check your local library?

:love:

Afiya says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@SANDRA

You still me owe me some LeBron’s 11?s young lady.

August 7, 2014 at 10:56 am

OH, so know you wear an ELEVEN :stop: playin’ MAN, you wore a SIX last check :rolleyes:

lovezoe says:

The victim refused medical treatment, and told police “she fell but was unable to advise when and where.” Police described her as uncooperative in the report.
      “Things got out of control and I started to go after the victim,” police quoted Oden in the report. He said the relative and witness tried to hold him back, but he swung his arms trying to break free and punched the victim.
      “I was wrong and I know what has to happen,” Oden told officers. He said he and the woman had dated for approximately two years and broke up about two months ago.

Hershey says:

I thought Greg’s mugshot was Lebron’s diet pic. :blink: both ugly with receding hairlines.

:lol: He look kin to Lebron :yes:
      ______

LTOSR. :lol: The way his money, career and attitude set up :nono:

“ruggedly handsome” Greg Oden

He look kin to Lebron

Like that nigga old drunk uncle. :rofl:

Nigga look dumber than Lamar Odom.
      :ghost:

datsmdubya2u says:

uVn_liFe… says:

Nigga look dumber than Lamar Odom.
      :ghost:

:rofl: NOW THATS DUMB!!!!!!!

Wasting time says:

—————————-

“I was wrong and I know what has to happen,”
      ________

Contrite immediately. That could bode well.. :| Terrible. *files nails*

@AFIYA
      “OH, so know you wear an ELEVEN playin’ MAN, you wore a SIX last check ”

:facepalm:

I know you don’t have any sons. The name of the shoe is the “Lebron 11′s”.

Why are they called “11′s?”

Because LeBron has been playing in the league 11 years and every year he has had a new shoe, thus this season’s were called the LeBron 11′s.

I wear a 7 1/2 size men’s shoe.

Sandra knows all this but REFUSING to take care of me. :crying:

VDot says: “ruggedly handsome” Greg Oden

He look kin to Lebron :yes:
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      YEs they could pass for “almost” twins :lol:

VDot says:

LTOSR. :lol:

Don’t make me do a side by side! :rofl: :kiss:

datsmdubya2u says:

I wear a 7 1/2 size men’s shoe.

——————-

:shocked: kidding right?

Hey LuVie! :2dance: I won money at Poker yesterday! :woohoo: One win and then i was :nono: fold but its was my third game!!!

Now. :confused: Why wasn’t it the lotto? <— chit ungrateful people say. :hahaha:

Hershey says:

:newpost: Sorry Man, Kim K is officially with Kanye they have property together. You ain’t neva getting her now

Blanche Devereaux says:

Greg Oden sittin down there in Marion County lookin silly. I could only imagine :lol:

Blanche Devereaux says:

Blanche Devereaux says:

VDot says:

Nigga look dumber than Lamar Odom.

:rofl: He has the droopiest slowest looking face. Nucca just look sad all the time. Like it would take waaaay too much effort to raise his cheek meats into a smile.

SummerBaby says:

@Man
      I just looked at his mugshot : rofl: Why he look so old?

Blanche! :waves: Heeey girl… i had Phyllis Hyman playing as i pulled into work this morning!

:whistle: No one can tell me
      That I’m pretending
      Why should I play games
      Love’s not a play thing

Questions people ask of me for loving you
      Why should I say?
      The reasons are my own

No one has wanted more than I want you
      No one has needed more than I do
      No one has wanted more than I want you
      No one has love you more than I love you
      :nun:

SuthernBelle4 says:

Hey ya’ll,
      I was looking for books on the biracials and a book popped up with Beyonce calling her multiracial- did I miss something?

Also, BAPS, none of them mofos are one generation from the projects, the real Black elite don’t cut a fool like that. Its more than money, its about behavior, values, morals and decorum and obviously none of those suckers have it. The only one that acts half way right is the sista with the short cut!

SuthernBelle4 says:

I meant to say non of them mofos are the Black elite, they are one generation out of the projects