Keyshia Cole Exposes Rapper Diamond as a Home Wrecker

Keyshia Cole and Diamond

R&B Diva Keyshia Cole has exposed rapper Diamond as the home wrecker who slept with her husband, former NBA player Daniel Gibson.

Keyshia, who plans to file for divorce any day now, dropped the tea in a radio interview with Angela Yee.

Keyshia, 32, explained why she wrote the caption “Niggas ain’t shit but hoes and tricks,” under a picture of Diamond and Angela on Instagram.

“Why would I follow Diamond [on Instagram] if I had a problem with her…One thing about the industry is that it’s all good…it’s all love. Hey, if you’re smashing the homie, you’re smashing the homie..Don’t be cool with me one day and then when you smash my ex, you don’t want to talk to me no more.”

Diamond, 26, responded by posting a meme of a monkey smoking a cigarette on her Instagram page. The text reads: “B*tch I know you lying… but continue…”

Daniel, who last played for the Cleveland Cavaliers, told gossip tabloid TMZ.com that he doesn’t believe in divorce. He said Keyshia would have to be the one to file the paperwork. The couple have one child together.

Diamond, formerly of Crime Mob, is one of the female rappers in rapper T.I.‘s upcoming reality TV show, Sisterhood Of Hip Hop on VH1.

She was once engaged to Love & Hip Hop Atlanta star Lil Scrappy.

Keyshia Cole

Keyshia Cole

• Exclusive: Scrappy and Diamond Engaged!
  • New Music: Keyshia Cole – She
  • Celebs Out & About: Diamond, SWV
  • Is the End Near for Keyshia Cole and Daniel Gibson?

169 Responses to “Keyshia Cole Exposes Rapper Diamond as a Home Wrecker”

Beta says:

Keyshia your ratchet is seeping again :hahaha:

Beta says:

Razz :hi: where you been

Beta :hug: I see it like that white slip Sistuh Ethel wear every day with her skirts. :lol:

Beta says:

Keyshia and K Michelle should team up and do a I hate men tour the lonely bitter bishes would love it :lol:

OpinionHated says:

Stupid ratchet hoes fighting over one d*ck like them motherfluckas ain’t plentiful out in these streets – strups my teef real rashole loud – these ignant mudacunts need to get off twitta and go learn to cook food and raise them pickney….. blasted idiuts…..

Beta when I say they’ve been working me like a slave, :phew: Chile! only time I have is when I get home and is in my “oval office”. :lol:

You know lil razz and mr. razz be needing me every fih minutes.

How you be?

deedeegirl says:

Just messy. All the way around.

Beta says:

———-
      With Joseline and Karlie Red as the opening acts?

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

:popcorn: ain’t nothing more entertaining than :chickenhead: ‘s going at it over a man

sad.

Im so thankful my parents didnt have social media because my mother might have been equally ratchet :phew:

Beta says:

I’m good Razz glad to see your font :hug:

Unshakable says:

@Beta,

After her “calling all girls/no boys allowed” they could invite Keri Hilson too. :hahaha:

:popcorn: Say whet nii

Sherri said keep that :pacifier: cuz I ain't got no :shakebutt: puppylove says:

Morning roses :waves:

Why the hell did we have a mandatory 630am meeting. I usually dont get off my ass till 7 or so. I was so zoned out. NEVAH again don’t these people know I come to work to :zzz:

Key need to follow her own advice on the radio right now “if he ain’t gonna love you the way he shoupd LET IT GOOOOOO :headphone:

Beta says:

With Joseline and Karlie Red as the opening acts?

Old thots :hahaha:

so are we sure that she didnt mean Jeezy? Booby isnt technically her ex (yet)

datsmdubya2u says:

:popcorn: can’t wait for these two to meetup at the Fatburger in Vegas!

Torae says:

Keyshia reminds me of a few of my therapy patients. Willing to bet she has bipolar disorder….

Unshakable says:

Hi Razzle Dazzle, my beautiful service member….thank you for your service, by the way. How have you been, and what’s crackalackin witcha? :hug:

Just Looking says:

:love: the Monkey

Unshakable says:

@Beta,

———-
      :stop:

Leave my fellow amazonian alone. :lol: She got her some good dack at home. :lol:

:hi: Mornting All… Happy Friday and stuff…

Razz!? :shocked: whey you been guhl?!

Tink, we got a baby :pacifier: yet? :waiting:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Keisha…..I’m sorry but who cares!? When you had that show, you treated that man like Shyt. So it was never a shock that y’all ain’t work. Get in line behind Mimi over at OWN

I can’t stand neither one of these HO3S :nono: Keyshia is mentally unstable and needs professional help point blank…

Why the hell did we have a mandatory 630am meeting

:huh: wtf type of mess is this? I might have to tell them to mandatory deez nuts at 6:30 in the morning. :cuss:

:rolleyes: *deep sigh*
      :wail: why must i go to the staff mtg/lunch outing???!!! :wail:
      i don’t want it :no: :no: :no:

Sherri said keep that :pacifier: cuz I ain't got no :shakebutt: puppylove says:

Keyshia needs to get some therapy so she can learn to get out of her own way. In this same interview she admitted to putting her hands on her husband. She never knew love so she doesn’t know how to love.

Unshakable says:

@Torae,

Hi how are you? If I may pry, are you a counselor, social worker, licensed therapist?

and I can’t stand chicks that put all of the blame on men too …. bytch please :rolleyes: you know damn well you have your faults too… then I saw how she said she put her hands on that ninja …. fawking BIRD!!!! Ugh !! Women like her make it hard out here for good women….. for real

:happy: Unshake :kiss: Hey boo. I missed y’all. I am doing very well and I hope you and the rest of the blog are all doing well too.

FCUK that WENCH! diamond u r Outta line! *GET HER MAMA DEE!*

Torae says:

_________________________

:hi: …tell us more about “Patient A” :popcorn:

Milky says:

the lonely bitter bishes would love it
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      So you saying the RoseGarden would love it. :kona:

Nancy Pants… No, no bebe. We put that off for a while so I can hurry and finish school.

:shocked: she hit him? Wow he should’ve called the police

San ah make ya dance says:

——————–
      What day :shrugs: Shyt just do it already, if not stfu and work it out

Buttercup says:

This feud should get good :popcorn: I’m always here for messiness.

Milky,

Just wanted to say I hate you for your gravie. That is all.

-Management.

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

a man she claims she doesn’t want anymore…. :tea: maggot!

User Friendly says: so are we sure that she didnt mean Jeezy? Booby isnt technically her ex (yet)
      ~~~
      ohh. :tea:

Wasting time says:

——————–
      :cosign: nothing!

San ah make ya dance says:

We sure she not talking bout Jeezy :shrugs:

If she smashed Jeezy, Why is she still pissed? That would be petty as hell seeing that it’s old history. :shrug:

Maybe she did smash her soon to be ex.

San ah make ya dance says:

——————–
      What day :shrugs: Shyt just do it already, if not stfu and work it out

Rats love to fuss and fight and go back and forth … that’s all they know

Buttercup says:

Razz, about a month ago, I saw a white Lexus with a vanity plate that read “MR RAZZ.” It made me remember how much I miss you :hug:

How is Lil Razz? Are y’all baking a bun yet?

sassyshe says:

Sherri said keep that :pacifier: cuz I ain’t got no :shakebutt: puppylove says:

————————————————————————
      She did say that it took her some time to get to a good place. I think Keyshia problem was that she thought Booobie was gonna go through all the abuse she was putting him through until she decided to fully trust him and love him. What Keyshia forget is that golden rule – what you not gonna do another woman would and that’s what happened with her. I think Boobie thought that because he was there sticking it through she would forgive him. Oh well, thats what divorce is for

San ah make ya dance says:

so are we sure that she didnt mean Jeezy? Booby isnt technically her ex (yet)
      —————
      I didn’t see this but >>>>>><<<<<<<

Smonae says:

Jenie agreed, after watching her and Boobie show, I felt for him.
      Keyshia a lil too hood and crazy :coffee:

Buttuh :hug:

Hey I misseded y’all too. And no. We put it off until I’m finished with school.

sassyshe says:

luVn_liFe… says:

—————————————————————–
      It was Booby Charlamagne got her to clarify and when she realized what she was admitted she tried to put on the cool girl I dont care attitude

:shocked: she hit him? Wow he should’ve called the police

she claims he took and and kept apologizing….. Keyshia ruined a potential good guy….. now he ain’t worth a shyt now :no: emotionally damaged wreck ….. he is going to shyting on all kinds of women now :no: I have seen it happen too much

she hit him? Wow he should’ve called the police

for what? it probably aint even hurt. :shrugs:

he’s a big ass athlete and the only thing she has big is :boobs:

Afiya says:

Why she care doe? :confused: She was just acting like she ain’t give two fukks about Boobie… :smack:

Keep ya head up Keyshia, we got your back.
      Team Keyshia:
      Keya
      Jenie
      San

Yall have warmed my heart this day :yes: :ghost:

Wasting time says:

——————————————
      Yup, I was done with her at the cemetery, she was so rude and disrespectful. She think she know love but don’t. That man loved him some her and she ruined it.

Buttercup says:

===========
      :cosign: By the time I came along, my parents had all of the kinks worked out in the arrangement. It wasn’t until I was in high school that my grandma told me that Daddy Butter, Mama Butter, and Stepmama Butter had mainy, mainy growing pains.

Dymen lil bob cute in the picha.. :kona: She still scandalous tho if she tombout Boobie. I thought it was Mr. 17-5

Seen it all :headphones: Jeezy + Jay Z

sassyshe says:

What I would like for Keyshia to do is comb, flat iron, hell burn that ratchet cover up she got at the top of her head. Cause that look like some weave you done used at least 10x over

Diamond looks good right there.

:facepalm:
      I know I know…

Afiya says:

rat mentality :no: if that dude ever get another chick … she would be the baby mama from hell ya hear me :no:

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

Mornting All… Happy Friday and stuff…

Razz!? whey you been guhl?!

Tink, we got a baby yet?
      __________________________
      I became the proud pappy of an almost 9lb baby girl on the 12th.

It was Booby
      _______

For Shame. :|

Diamond looks good right there.

:hahaha: Bruh.. :facepalm: +1

sassyshe says:
      so are we sure that she didnt mean Jeezy? Booby isnt technically her ex (yet)

—————————————————————–
      ~~~~
      there goes that.

San ah make ya dance says:

:hug: Nancy

Congrats Tink Tink :hug: I hope your pockets deep :tea:

I became the proud pappy of an almost 9lb baby girl on the 12th.

:love: #TeamCancergirls Congrats, Tink. :yes: Congrats.

I DEW like diamond’s purpah Hair :thumbsup:

San ah make ya dance says:

9lb baby girl
      —————
      :shocked: Wipes eyes :shocked:

9lb baby girl

:phew:

she hit him? Wow he should’ve called the police

for what? it probably aint even hurt.

he’s a big ass athlete and the only thing she has big is

by User Friendly on Aug 1, 2014 at 11:32 am

——————————–

If a man can’t put his hands on a woman then a woman can’t put her hands on him. Call the po pos and teach herazz a lesson. She crazy

Tink Tink :newbie: says:
      I became the proud pappy of an almost 9lb baby girl on the 12th.
      ~~~~
      :partyhat: CONGRATS TINK! :pacifier: 18 YRS! :)

sassyshe says:

It does look pretty dry :no:

Buttercup says:

Hey I misseded y’all too. And no. We put it off until I’m finished with school.
      ==========
      Awwww. I guess that’s okay. How much longer do you have in school?

TINK, care to share babygirl’s name :love:

:happy: B~ “T.G.I.F.”

@BETA
      ___________________________

You know they chit would go quad-triple platinum!

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

9lb baby girl
      :phew:
      _________
      She gave her Mother a hard time…they ended up have to do an operation to “straigten out” her small intestines. It has been one hell of a ride, but we are too in love with this little girl

Wasting time says:

I became the proud pappy of an almost 9lb baby girl on the 12th.
      ————-
      :yahoo: Tink; Congrats!

I became the proud pappy of an almost 9lb baby girl on the 12th.
      _________________________

:clap: :clap: :cigar: :yes: CONGRATS, TINK!!!
      She did that!!! :applause: :bow: :phew:
      Blessings on you and your lil family :love:

datsmdubya2u says:

she claims he took and and kept apologizing….. Keyshia ruined a potential good guy….. now he ain’t worth a shyt now emotionally damaged wreck ….. he is going to shyting on all kinds of women now I have seen it happen too much

by jeniefrumdabloc on Aug 1, 2014 at 11:31 am

——————————

And she gonna end up with somebody who’s gonna whoop her azz then we will be expected to be sorry for her

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

9lb baby girl
      :phew:
      _________
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      :bite: my goodness, how is she doing?

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

TINK, care to share babygirl’s name
      _________________________________
      Madden

she hit him? Wow he should’ve called the police
      for what? it probably aint even hurt.
      he’s a big ass athlete and the only thing she has big is
      by User Friendly on Aug 1, 2014 at 11:32 am
      ——————————–

Straight up rat move :no: you don’t ever put your hands on a man if he hasn’t touched you :nono: ever…. you deserve to see stars in my opinion ….. keep ya hand to yaself

sassyshe says:

Congrats Tink

Buttercup says:

for what? it probably aint even hurt. :shrugs:
      ==========
      Because if he hit her back, she would be crying foul. She wouldn’t wanted to call Ray Ray nimb to see about him.

Men and WOMEN need to keep their hands to themselves!

:happy: B~ “T.G.I.F.”

Yes LuVBug!!! YASSSSSS :eek:

:koolaid: And tax free weekend :| Mayne its going down.. *hums throw it in the bag* long as its 50< :lol:

Wonder how DONTE’S Baby is doing? :pacifier: ya’ll having these chirren :clap:
      hopefully this generation can get back on track :danban:

the lonely bitter bishes would love it
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      So you saying the RoseGarden would love it.
      ————
      Slides you the names and screen shots of a few Roses that don’t need to audition for a starring role
      *mouths* You’re welcome :kona:
      Hits dogs don’t holla at me :hahaha:

——————————

:yes:

It has been one hell of a ride, but we are too in love with this little girl

She gonna be so worth it. :love: the name. I sthat in homage or yall just like it?

Wasting time says:

————————–
      Mine was over 9 and didn’t play the fetal position :yes: I know her pain!
      When you look at your child you forget all about it!

Buttercup says:

I became the proud pappy of an almost 9lb baby girl on the 12th.
      ===========
      Congrats! I bet baby Madden is too cute. That is her name right? Or did I make that up? I’m good for renaming thing.

@BETA
      ___________________________

You know they chit would go quad-triple platinum!

Fluck y’all :ashamed:

~~~~~
      It sure is, I forgot :phew: ION have to that no more.

@TINK

Congrats dawg!
      **get that DNA test**

But yeah, mayne congrats bruh!

Now you gotta stock up on guns and ammunition for these lil niggas out here.

Wasting time says:

————————–
      Mine was over 9 and didn’t play the fetal position :yes: I know her pain!
      When you look at your child you forget all about it!

:phew:

MsB2u says:

MESSY MESSY MESSY MESSY

*mouths* You’re welcome :kona:
      Hits dogs don’t holla at me :hahaha:

Adds you to my Numma 97. :no: Evil.

And we aint lonely. We alone. Difference. :| :lol:

Chipped Stained Glass Window (Diamond) gets her dyck dont she?

It has been one hell of a ride, but we are too in love with this little girl
      _______________________________

that’s so brewfull Tink! :no: :wail: :hug:
      (my prayers go out for a full & speedy recovery for the new Mommy :pray: )

Wonder how DONTE’S Baby is doing? :pacifier: ya’ll having these chirren :clap:
      hopefully this generation can get back on track :danban:

My hand been itching. :eek: We gone buy us some babies soon. I feel it.

Chipped Stained Glass Window (Diamond) gets her dyck dont she?

B BYE :dead:

Wasting time says:

—————————
      What you getting some of Erica dress? :lol:

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

luVn_liFe… says:

Tink Tink says:

9lb baby girl

_________
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      my goodness, how is she doing?
      She’s doing better now that she’s finally home. She was in the hospital for over 2 weeks (at first her Iron level was too low, then an infection which was caused by the situation with her small intestines). It was very frustrating for us both. Now MIL and SIL have made themselves at home to help out until wifey gets back on her feet.

We gone buy us some babies soon. I feel it.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :dead:

lmao! YES,lawd. ASK and U shall receive :winky:

Wonder how DONTE’S Baby is doing? ya’ll having these chirren
      hopefully this generation can get back on track

by luVn_liFe… on Aug 1, 2014 at 11:42 am

————————-

:cosign: I dunno what happened but somebody dropped the ball on these teenagers these days

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

It has been one hell of a ride, but we are too in love with this little girl

She gonna be so worth it. the name. I sthat in homage or yall just like it?
      I like football :tea:

Milky says:

:hug: @ razzle dazzle I misseded you! :kiss:

Donut holes.. praying they go to my ass. :|

Gone head on Tink! That lil fatty outgrew newborn diapers on arrival. I had a lil chunkster too! :yahoo: to BabyGhul Tink

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :phew: yikes! Im glad she’s better, thank Ya Lord! :nun:

MADDEN :) that mighty YT :D JK!

San ah make ya dance says:

We gone buy us some babies soon
      —————
      :dead:

Smonae says:

Tink congrats on ur baby girl :cheer:

And we aint lonely. We alone. Difference.
      ————–
      :lol: it’s some married bitter folks too so this *makes big circle* all inclusive
      And it’s some married people that don’t know they single

OutsidetheBox says:Donut holes.. praying they go to my ass
      ~~~~~~~~~
      WishFul thanking!

VDot says:

Chipped Stained Glass Window (Diamond) gets her dyck dont she?

:yes: Her little stanking monkey azz is cute tho.

Broke Eyeglasses (Diamond) DO keep her some dack @Otb. Tuh

What you getting some of Erica dress? :lol:
      _________

BOL :lol: The Beez gotta get school threads. No more uniforms. :yes: You know they ready to turn up. And my middles going back to traditional school so they TEW ready. :smack: Do yall know next year I will have a child at every level of schooling :huh: College thru Elem. :confused:

VDot says:

:yahoo: to new Tink’s new baby! And :cheer: that Mama Tink is okay!

I got a whiles away b/c I’m taking one class at time for kinesiology.

gotta go ttyl :bye:

I like football :tea:
      _________

+1 :lol:

VDot says:

What happened to homeschooling? :lol:

because double standards, thats why :grill:

have I ever hit a man? nope, but if I did calling the police on my narrow ass would be a joke. and the way the NYPD is set up he would probably end up getting choked out anyway just off principle alone. :kona:

Wasting time says:

it’s some married people that don’t know they single
      ———————–
      :lol: :hahaha: :lol:

I’m good for renaming thing.

Butter, have you seen this new show ‘junk gypseys’? it’s all about these 2 sisters (not sistas) in texas who go out ‘junking’ and redo/refurbish/re-purpose old stuff. last night’s episode was all about them getting a deal w/pottery barn! i was like :shocked: da hail?! i need to step up my ‘junking’ game! :think:

Sherri said keep that :pacifier: cuz I ain't got no :shakebutt: puppylove says:

Congrats @Tink :whew: @Mrs. Tink

I’m good for renaming thing.

i gotta go yall :rolleyes: they knocking on the door like they never had a hamburger before :rolleyes: TTYL :kona:

I’m good for renaming thing.

And it’s some married people that don’t know they single

It aint noon sis. :lol: Aint even noon :lol:

aRoTh says:

Chipped Stained Glass Window (Diamond) gets her dyck dont she?
      _____________________________

she be :shakebutt: layin it low and spreadin’ it wide. :shakebutt:

Damn B, U R gonna be bat shyte crazy in antha YR. you HAVE A child in college already??!

What happened to homeschooling? :lol:

Those two still complaining and doing it. :lol: I wasn’t tryna to go all year oh unh uh honey :nono: We wasn’t gonna make it with THAT particular school. I filed for a zoning exemption. Praise God. :yes:

Wasting time says:

that’s whats up OTB. I hit the back to school sales for my lil one too :yes: got must his fall winter already. Momma Time don’t play and we go half. :love: her. We get all his shoes though cause she be trying to get cars sneakers and chit :nono: and never got me chit like that though :shrugs: odd

I don’t like anything about Keisha’s look up top, her hair looks crispy, her forehead looks crusty and her hair color is oFF :nono:

!!!!!! :woohoo: Nann! What the hell! :crying1: They always stealing How long we been “junking” :no: Aint right till white I tell ya!

she be trying to get cars sneakers
      ~~~~~~~~~~

Butter, have you seen this new show ‘junk gypseys’? it’s all about these 2 sisters (not sistas) in texas who go out ‘junking’ and redo/refurbish/re-purpose old stuff. last night’s episode was all about them getting a deal w/pottery barn! i was like da hail?! i need to step up my ‘junking’ game!

yeah and they ass gonna end up with chiggers and bed bugs. :bite:

TEW SOON :lol:

OpinionHated says:

Tink Tink says:
      I became the proud pappy of an almost 9lb baby girl on the 12th
      ————————————————–
      Congratulations and kudos to baby momma/wife cause that is a big baby she put in work to get that child out… God bless you and your fam…..

No this is her sr. year. :| So 2015-2016. :confused: Lord willing. :)

No this is her sr. year. :| So 2015-2016.
      ~~~~
      Start saving for that GRAD PARTY :party: Exciting :yes:

@OTB
      “Nann! What the hell! They always stealing How long we been “junking” Aint right till white I tell ya!”

:rofl: You ain’t lyin tho! We been “junking” since we got here! Chit, my old aunts and grandparents use to see people throwing “perfectly salvagable” stuff away and be like:

:eek:

:ha: :haha:

They thought everything needed a lil ducktape, paint and a nail or two. :rofl:

aRoTh says:

she be trying to get cars sneakers and chit and never got me chit like that though
      ____________________________

What’s wrong with cars sneakers? LOL JUST KIDDING! I never got PP “character” clothing either b/c they always carried a representation of “THEM” on it. My brother thought I had lost my mind in the middle of Toys R’Us (the one in Times Square) b/c I found some pannies with a BLACK BARBIE face on it!

:bounce: :woohoo: :bow: <——– ME inside of Toys R'Us
      :gossip: <—- all the OTHER tourist

:crine: :lol: Girllll I went thru a thing I wouldn’t ever buy my kids character chit. :lol: Then :shrug: So Ma’am gets that “stuff” cause she wants it :ashamed: and my other kids are like Heyyyy :huh: But its like Sketcher’s and chit which cost wayyy too damn much. In my mind they hot bottoms.

But she a girl. Boys don’t look right :oops: #prejudicedboutfooleywang

datsmdubya2u says:

because double standards, thats why

by User Friendly on Aug 1, 2014 at 11:50 am

————————————-

I’m sorry but Keyshia is too ignant. If he hadda lost it and Ray Riced her azz ………:rollseyes:

aRoTh says:

OTB says:

Aint right till white I tell ya

COMPLEXION PROTECTION :tea:

:yes: You feel me.

TEW SOON
      ________________________

:lol: Im just saying. they betta ask themselves “but did you die?” and reconsider.

Milky says:

Congrats TinkTink I like to see a father so in love with their daughter. :pray: for a speedy recovery for the Mother. I love her name too!!!

aRoTh says:

OTB says:

Girllll I went thru a thing I wouldn’t ever buy my kids character chit
      __________________________________

:fistbump: :2dance:

They thought everything needed a lil ducktape, paint and a nail or two. :rofl:

:hahaha: My gma :heart: God Rest her weary beloved soul.. she had al’timer’s :lol: She bought a lil Kia when they first debuted lawd she used to have that bad boy packed full of salvageable-s :hahaha: Kia be two anches from the ground cause she got a chester drawer hanging out the byke :crying1:

Ray Riced her azz

:crying1: Breezy somewhere like Yasssssss America ..move on…

:Newpost:

aRoTh says:

You feel me.

Yep!

:ashamed: But she was 1 of ONLY 5 of US in a class of 185 at her highschool. :facepalm:

:whistle:
      All I ever wanted
      Was to get back to an HBCU

LMAOOO

~~~
      LMAO!
      that “USED” to be me, I swear I can refurbish anything!

Wasting time says:

Time Jr into Ironman (so he in a mask) and Ninja turtles Cars and planes and stuff so nothing has a alabaster face on it thank the lord.
      I Just don’t like to see kids of any hue in light up lightening mcqueen sneakers. Thank God he don’t know about them cause none of our family or friends do that chit either :lol:
      You right OTB it may be cause he a boy. I just don’t like it :shrugs:

chile I dont wrote a whole review on yelp because I found some pannies with ONLY Princess Tiana on them. bought different sizes like I had to hoard them. :bounce: I was so essited! :yahoo:

they always trying to make Tiana share the spotlight with them other bitches

sassyshe says:

So an update on the chick Sandra posted yesterday with CB, apparently word on the blogshere is that she’s karate chop friend, that CB is now chopping down. :typing: into IG to monitor this pending breakdown

zurishay says:

First Diamond stole Scrappy from Erica, now she stole Boobie from Keyshia. Whore.

1 Pingbacks