Kim Zolciak says she lost $250K on gambling, spent $1240 on scratch off tickets

Kim Zolciak

In addition to a shopping addiction, reality TV personality Kim Zolciak admits her other vice is gambling. She recently lost $250,000 gambling at a casino in the Bahamas. Whenever the gambling bug bites her, Zolciak, 36, packs her six kids into a minivan and drives to Destin, Florida.

Zolciak’s latest gambling trip was filmed by a production crew for her reality TV show, Don’t Be Tardy.

On the way to Destin, Zolciak spent $1,240 on scratch off lottery tickets. She won a grand total of $36.

From Page Six:

“I love to gamble, but there is no casino here in Georgia, so the only way to get my thrill is to buy scratch offs,” said the slim mother of six before revealing she once took a huge hit in the Bahamas losing $250,000.

Her oldest daughters are well aware of their mom’s addiction. “You cannot stop her, she gets into the zone,” said Brielle. “Especially with her online gambling.”

In a short post on the show’s official website, Kroy Biermann’s wife said gambling is her love.

“In Georgia, there is not a casino, so the closet thing to a slot machine is a scratch ticket! Every time we head to Destin, Kroy and I stop at the same gas station and get our scratch tickets. I am not sure how much I won this time but I think I broke even. It’s all in good fun, and I do it responsibly.”

52 Responses to “Kim Zolciak says she lost $250K on gambling, spent $1240 on scratch off tickets”

She had a lot of work done…… but good for her she looks great :yes: She still ain’t shyt though

Bootcampgirl says:

All that for this…#grateful

:dead: :ghost:

southerngent says:

Pentagon confirms both Americans with Ebola to fly into Cobb County. Let us pray lol

charleybrown says:

revealing she once took a huge hit in the Bahamas losing $250,000. It’s all in good fun, and I do it responsibly.”
    ____________________________________
    Ummm ok….. smdh

bama_n_jersey says:

Who is she???

VDot says:

I am not a gamble. I hate losing :mad: Played the lotto once and just KNEW I was gonna win the mega millions. I was HEATED when I didn’t. I mean HEATED! :cuss: Wanted to go get my $5 back

You should only “gamble” on sports and stocks! :yes:

I see they made sure they carved her a gap in there :tea:

pointhimout says:

how does kim afford her lifestyle? were her ex-husbands rich and she rcvd a hefty settlement? t his lady does not work and kroy does not make multi millions so i’m not understanding how she affords all that she does on reality checks alone….

she looks nice, but as we’ve seen with most of her life over the past 6 years, she didn’t work for it. she took the simple surgery route and not the bitch posting selfies. um, ok. is big papa still financing her? does she date foreign men for a fee?

<<<< loves the entie fawk outta slot machine. And a blackjack table.

Not 250k worth though. But I do.

What is the purpose of Kim having a reality show? Like, who watches that show and why?
    :think:

datsmdubya2u says:

:facepalm: I can’t get that one right :eyeroll:

Sun_Tooth says:

you only sposed to buy scratch offs after you got gas, a 40, some sun chips and you got a dollar or two left :no:

Tainted_Love says:

Kroy does well he made 2.5 million last season, he’s a solid player. Hopefully she does drain him dry

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

White privileged I guess :shrugs: I forgot she even had a show

@JENIE

I see they made sure they carved her a gap in there
    ——————

Ol boy that paid for it prolly went thru a catalogue of different gap sizes and showed them the one he wanted.

:rules: <<<I want her to have the gap on page 321 letter "A!"

Sun_Tooth says:

:lol: yep

datsmdubya2u says:

by Man, I just don’t care™ on Aug 1, 2014 at 2:17 pm

——————–

Some folk will watch anything

:rofl: Kroy searching through the book of gaps >> :tea:

Wasting time says:

She stupid. She suppose to save all those losing tickets and send with her taxes. My momma have me collecting losing scratches through out the year. It off set her winnings :lol:

Beta says:

Scratch offs I thought y’all were rich :sarcasm: :rofl: fake ass mofo

Some folk will watch anything

MisTaken! :rofl:

Beta says:

and I do it responsibly

Really :lol:

She forgot to do her face tho? :confused: :no:

datsmdubya2u says:

@ wasting

by Wasting time on Aug 1, 2014 at 2:23 pm
    ———————————

:rofl: love folks that know how to keep,the irs outta their pockets!

I love gambling..cards..lotto..games.. :ashamed:

I see they made sure they carved her a gap in there
    ——————

:rules: <<<I want her to have the gap on page 321 letter "A!"
    _________

BOL No chill. Bought-a-body, Inc. :hahaha:

bama_n_jersey says:

But who is she???

Scratch offs I thought y’all were rich :sarcasm: :rofl: fake ass mofo
    _________

Kim faker than a mug but girlll they got whole forums/threads on how to play..what to play..when to play.. :oops: not that EYE know or anything.

:hahaha: :lol:

Now NeNe goin talk bout how she an “expert gambler” and been one for years and she made 2.1 billion from gambling… but donated it all because she is rich already.
    :facepalm:

bama_n_jersey says:

But who is she???
    August 1, 2014 at 2:28 pm

I see you got Waymen in your gravie….. he was hilarious in Low down dirty shame :rofl: God rest his soul :sad:

Beta says:

Oh I know I does research myself :kona: umma hit one day :lol:

datsmdubya2u says:

@user

Some folk will watch anything

MisTaken!

by User Friendly on Aug 1, 2014 at 2:25 pm
    ———————–

Look don’t say no names . I’ve already been accused of being the TV po pos….. That gonna muddacunt stomp My azzz behind that. :chase: <<<<<<<<< me running like hail

Me too @OTB. I took everybody money at Tonk last Sunday. $85 US American dollars. My nephew. Then my sister wanted some and my niece BF too. Paid Dub9 camp fee in cashola Monday morn and put rest into BOA ATM lmao.

Beta says:

I play Fantasy 5, Georgia 3, and occasionally Decades of Dollars but I do it responsibly :hahaha:

and It looks like they forgot to do her arm fat :huh: something looks off :thinking:

I see you got Waymen in your gravie….. he was hilarious in Low down dirty shame God rest his soul

awww he died 3 months before the movie came out. he never even got to see it. :(

Milky says:

shait losig money like that, they gon be in the po house real soon. And if she has another baby or twins. Girl go sit yo azz down somewhere and take care of the kids and recoop from all the surgeries yo azz done had to keep your figure and to fix your face! FOH!

Tonk lawwdd I haven’t played that in so long

User Friendly says:

awww he died 3 months before the movie came out. he never even got to see it.

Sad …. but when he flares his nose have :ghost: hilarious

Milky says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Tonk lawwdd I haven’t played that in so long
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I just played last weekend and won $250. put my funds in my pocketbook and left. Them was some salty ninjas when I up and left. :biggrin:

Her build a BODY IS on Point! :thumbsup:
    my tummy was looking like that when I get it freshly done 14 yrs ago!

Sun_Tooth says:

man why deelishis on intsagram bout to make me go in the car and knock out one right quick.

_______

:hahaha: :rofl: :heart:

Yes you gotta claim your wins on taxes. Casino send you a win/loss statement and EVERYTHING.

OR you can give the lady next to you $50 when your machine starting singing….so SHE can claim it when they come hand pay you. Oh. So she can worry with that **** on her taxes. Oh again.

deedeegirl says:

How does one gamble responsibly?