LeBron James’ Dramatic Weight Loss Due to No-Carb Diet

LeBron James no-carb diet

LeBron “King” James, the greatest basketball player on earth, has a lot more than basketball on his mind lately. His wife Savannah is expecting their 3rd child: a girl, and he is preparing for the upcoming 2014-15 NBA season with his old team, the Cleveland Cavaliers. But James looks a lot different these days. His dramatic weight loss has fans concerned and wondering if he is on the same diet as his pal, hip hop mogul Jay Z.

LeBron James no-carb diet

During the NBA season, LeBron’s muscular body is a sight to behold and a source of envy for many men. But rumors of drug use or a chronic illness have begun to swirl during the off-season.

Out of an abundance of concern, Sports Illustrated did a little digging and discovered the simple reason behind LeBron’s stick thin appearance.

From Sports Illustrated:

It’s a natural sign of aging, but fortunately for Cavs fans, James, who will turn 30 this December, is intelligent and disciplined enough to take the necessary precaution now. He’s going on a “cut” – a bodybuilding term for a diet, basically – to lose weight.

Dropping weight via healthier eating is a move other superstars such as Tim Duncan, Kobe Bryant and Steve Nash, have done and all three have gone on record saying the weight loss has prolonged their careers.

Each athlete had their own method of dropping weight though. Nash cut out sugar completely. Bryant ate mostly veggies. James is forgoing carbs.

For James, whose official NBA weight is 250 but is widely considered to weigh at least 10-15 pounds more than that, the weight loss is likely a preventive measure to save his knees.

• Gif of the Day: Michelle Obama Dunking On LeBron James
  • LeBron James’ Inappropriate Photo With Chris Bosh’s Daughter
  • Savannah Shows Off Her 10 Carat Engagement Rock
  • Business Woman: LeBron’s Wife Savannah Opens Juice Bar
  • Photos: Splash News, Twitter.com

165 Responses to “LeBron James’ Dramatic Weight Loss Due to No-Carb Diet”

San ah make ya dance says:

:pc: Where is said diet :eek: :shocked: :rofl:

:eek:
      GAWD

San ah make ya dance says:

Are we sure this is him :thinking: That post the other day did not show him this small

San ah make ya dance says:

Damn that is him. I lovesss my carbs tho :wail:

Different but the same cause I wish I would :pizza:

Beta says:

He looks younger hmph :think:

the weight loss is likely a preventive measure to save his knees.

:lol: Seriously. If I can tell everyone one thing its think of the knees/hips. That weight will break you down literally.

San ah make ya dance says: Damn that is him. I lovesss my carbs tho
      ~~~~
      have em, In Moderation. :)

ummh he looks like he lost too much weight too fast though.

Meaning it isn’t as noticeable as this anorexic person up there :eek:

:eyeroll: I swear if the internet put this much time into self. :eek:

This was extremely intelligent on LeBron’s part. He looked worn down at season end last year (I know that was for several reasons). But as the article states, that weight loss has prolonged the careers of so many basketball players. :yes:

Hate this nigga but dayum, he do a lot of chit right. Can’t deny that.

lovezoe says:

San- I think Sandy that booger sugar diet

Wasting time says:

So Jay-Z cut out carbs too.
      I want to so bad but the way my love of all things bread, pasta and potato is set up . . . .

San ah make ya dance says:

have em, In Moderation. :)
      ——————
      :eek:

:rofl: Anorexic? :rofl: LuVie :chase:

Hate this nigga but dayum, he do a lot of chit right
      ~~~~
      I agree, he keeps his conditioning up, TIS why I wasn’t buying his cramps story, etc.
      He was just tired of carrying another team
      :tea:
      I think LBJ will always have this problem any team he plays with

ThatgirlJD says:

That no Carbs diet will work.
      You can do south beach and lose about 10 lbs in two weeks.
      Requires discipline because Carbs are in everything.
      You can eat alot of meats and veggies. Just no breads, rice, pasta, and such.

My daughter and I did it about 2 years age…she was 215 and is now 170ish at 5’10″. She has maintained her initial wieght loss by being more consious of what she eats and playing volleyball

Im hungry just looking at the picture. :eek:

:pizza: <—raisin bran crunch with almond milk so I dont end up like Starvin Marvin up there.

@LUVN
      “KOBE/Nash have probably dropped weight here and there, however they have continued to look the same.
      Meaning it isn’t as noticeable as this anorexic person up there ”
      _________________________

LeBron’s is more noticable because he is bigger than those two. But Kobe’s was very noticable. He lost his after ’04. He started out small, gained about 20lbs of muscle. But the strain on his body caused a knee injury… (which he was rehabbing with the whole rape case).

He been playing lighter ever since. This was a smart move for LeBron ol sickening azz. :smack:

SummerBaby says:

How much has he lost for his face to be that slim so quickly?

OutsidetheBox says: :rofl: Anorexic? :rofl: LuVie :chase:
      ~~~~
      *giggles*
      I
      know
      :rolleyes:
      I was being evil :hahaha:

Smonae says:

San, WastingT & Luvn :happy:

Bron didnt need to lose no weight :no:

@LUVN
      “Hate this nigga but dayum, he do a lot of chit right
      ~~~~
      He was just tired of carrying another team

I think LBJ will always have this problem any team he plays with

Yup. That nigga make more excuses than a doctor’s office. I already know that he will make the excuse that he couldn’t win this year with the Cavs because they are “inexperienced.”

San ah make ya dance says:

:hug: Smonae

:wave: NAE
      @MAN
      ~~~
      Sadly I agree with you. More Excuses than a dr’s ofc :hahaha:

Wasting time says:

Why the interweb saying that Jose is abusing Stebbie :lol:

Latrece and em just found out about Sorry Mrs. Carter; our post coming

@WHO DAT
      “I might buy it. Steve Nash oldest active player so it very well may prolong career. Jesus Shuttlesworth lost some too and he as well been playing since 1985.”
      ___________________________

Ray Allen weighs himself after every meal. He is maniacal about keeping himself at a specific weight. :yes:

Buttercup says:

===========
      :cosign: People look at me like I have 4 heads when I say that I need to come up off some of my weight. My body (knees) ain’t used to carrying this load :no:

Jesus Shuttlesworth lost some too and he as well been playing since 1985
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      Speaking of, When is this man gonna decide if he is retiring or NOT??

so did yall see Joseline’s “mexican tootsie roll” outfit on Funky D’s site?

I suggest you take a gander :tea:

Ray Allen weighs himself after every meal
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      they gotta keep they money maker right!

since 1985.

:dead:

@DUBB

Did you see Paul George’s injury????? You know he one of my fav players. Chit ruined my dayum weekend! :sad:

Wasting time says:

so did yall see Joseline’s “mexican tootsie roll” o
      ———————
      She looked nuts. I know she couldn’t sat down :no:

SummerBaby says:

so did yall see Joseline’s “mexican tootsie roll” outfit on Funky D’s site?
      ————–
      She looked a mess like usual.

Don’t you listen to them fattie mcfats. :nono: We see ppl younger and younger cause they too damn big. And you know once you replace one part its really only indicated for 10 years or so. If you get a knee/hip at 45 really what you gonna do bout 60? in pain waiting on another. And they still be fat cause they cant do nothing in pain. :facepalm: Vicious cycle.

~~~~
      Ive never heard anything of the like about LBJ. Vannah prolly ready to cut his ass, He round her slimming up and she blowing up.

Buttercup says:

Something looks amiss in the after photo though :thinking: Wasn’t the before picture taken a couple of weeks ago?

essenze says:

I luv me some carbs but I only eat them in moderation. I don’t eat white bread or white rice, I eat pasta rarely and don’t eat sweets a lot. I lost about 25 pounds along with exercise and have been able to keep it off. I have a cheat day once in awhile which helps with cravings

so did yall see Joseline’s “mexican tootsie roll” outfit on Funky D’s site?

I suggest you take a gander :tea:

I think that’s prolly the worse thing she has ever worn. I’m sure of it actually.

Man, I just don’t care™ says: Did you see Paul George’s injury????? You know he one of my fav players. Chit ruined my dayum weekend!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~
      GAWD MAN that was horrific!!!!! Sandra did a post on it.
      :no:
      He’s gonna be alright :yes:

I lost about 25 pounds along with exercise and have been able to keep it off
      ~~~~~
      :applause: good for you ESSENZE!

~~~~

He tryin to send her big azz a message! :lol:

_________

Who are you ppl that LOVE carbs but don’t have them everyday? :blink: I think yall just like them. I literally LOVE them. :eek: :hahaha: Hey Ess. :hi:

I eat carbs everyday. I eat what I like. Just less of it. And move more than I like. :think: I park at the back of every lot. Take the stairs everywhere. I stand at my desk at least thirty mins a day. Cook my own specialty meals or half dinners out in two. :yes: :nun:

I seen Pauly break his leg. Every sports head in America did since ESPN played it to DEF. He out for the season for sure. Hate injuries like that.

Hershey says:

so did yall see Joseline’s “mexican tootsie roll” outfit on Funky D’s site?

I suggest you take a gander

______________________________

that damn Dineva :rofl: she looked so unhappy and uncomfortable by that chiffon and flowers.

Smonae says:

Jose looked a mess and that Flawless verse was wack, I like Kim’s verse tho :yes:

I think Bey should have gotten Kim or Eve, hell or even Remy. But Nikki still hot I guess :shrugs:

You can eat alot of meats and veggies. Just no breads, rice, pasta, and such.
      _________________________________

:brokenheart:

Unshakable says:

@User,

I love almond milk. Have youtrid the chocolate almond milk? It is great for smoothies.

VDot says:

:thinking: I bet that azz was more accessible and easier for him to get in position for :hump: Less pressure on his knee :yes:

I hatelove him. He is telling her how much he love her and appreciate her for bearing his kids :eyeroll: and how he gonna help her get back right so please do not worry right now he loves her just the way she is yada yada fukk them yada :crying1: :heart:

@LUVN
      Yeah, he gonna be straight, but he goin be out all next year!!!! I gotta wait a whole year to see him play again! :crying:

Hershey says:

Steebie, er, Stevie J and Joseline Hernandez have always had an up and down relationship, but if you believe Benzino, the music producer is the victim of abuse, not Joseline.

“There’s always been back and forth, and it’s always pretty much over her,” the Hip Hop Weekly publisher told Vlad TV about the constant spats between him and Stevie while noting how Joseline’s abuse goes all the way back to the first season of “Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta.” “When you see Stevie and Joseline episodes from season one, it’s just always about her disrespecting him whether it’s her punching on him.”

“I think she ripped his ear off where he had to get stitches,” continued Benzino about one particular incident. “There’s pictures of him being abused by her.”

Referencing a situation where someone hacked into Joseline’s Twitter account and posted messages and pictures to make it appear that Stevie was beating her, Benzino reveals that it was the opposite that occurred, not what people assumed.

The real truth is it’s the other way around. She abuses him,” said reality TV star, who mentioned how he couldn’t see himself in a similar situation. “She just disrespects him. To me there’s no money in the world that I could take that disrespect.”

“Just on ‘['LHHATL'] you’ve just seen a small part of the abuse that he takes from her,” Benzino added. “

Although viewers have seen and heard a lot about Stevie and Joseline’s relationship, it doesn’t even scratching the surface of how fatal one of their altercations could’ve turned out.

“We’ve heard stories of her pulling guns on him and all kind of stuff. Hitting him in the head with a red bottom while he was sleeping. I mean he’s taking abuse from her,” Benzino stated. “I didn’t see it. This is what he was saying. One time it was a shotgun around and she pulled it out, pointed it at him and it was no bullets in it….supposedly. She’s nuts. The girl is crazy.”
      _________________________________________

:rofl: they beat on each other that’s obvious. Their love is abusive and violent, Benzino doesn’t understand it…

Unshakable says:

No breads, rice, pasta? Thats a big percentage of Black folk diet. Even Jesus ate fish with bread. God also made manna fall from the sky. They lived to be hundreds of years old back in them days.

Smonae says:

I try not to eat a lot of carbs, but as soon as I tell myself I’m on a carb diet thats all I crave, so I just dont even try it no more :no:

________

It was awful. I think Jit from a few college seasons ago “looked” worse tho. :no: :hide: That chit got my shin hurting right now.

I eat what I like. Just less of it. :yes:
      ~~
      that’s how it has to be. UNLESS you are disciplined like LBJ :eek:

Buttercup says:

===========
      I used to do this when I lived in Athens. I would always walk on campus instead of taking the bus. I’ve put on 13 pounds since then :cry: That’s okay though. I’ll get back on track….if I could put the chips down.

I am a Nikki fan so take it with salt. :lol: I think she was perfect cause she actually is a fan of Bey.. you know how Beyoncé is..

:goodpost:

Smonae says:

I think Bey should have gotten Kim or Eve,

^^^ This I am here for my bew Eve :thankyou:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :lol: DID he post that on IG to her :hahaha: FRFR?

Ray not retiring. I dont think he is

Ray Allen ol lady don’t wanna move to Cleveland.

essenze says:

Thanks Luv :-) Hey@Otb. You are active which is good. Activity a lot of time is the main factor. I had a friend that damn near starved herself and didn’t really lose any weight. The little bit she did lose came back and some. She abhors any kind of physical activity. She the type that will drive to a store that is right on the corner :-(

Who Dat says: Ray not retiring. I dont think he is
      ~~~
      he hasn’t decide on it. :shrug:

Unshakable says:

_________________________

no they didnt. them niggas didnt know how to count back then. everyday they wake up talmbout some happy birthday :facepalm:

I am the biggest advocate of personal style but :no: thas not “Puerto Rican” you know how you can let something ride cause its culture-centric and chit but :no: Steevie does not care for her. He would’ve said as much about the outfit. And her frens too. They hate her.

I was tryna see how it could’ve worked. But all I got was not wearing it. Or maybe wearing it over a cat suit. But the sheer with the WROND undies was disastrous! :facepalm:

Unshakable says:

I agree with the poster who said eat foods in moderation. Also, if you eat single sized portions, that may help as well.

essenze says:

Jose whopping Steebie azz? Hahahahaha

Man, I just don’t care™ says: Ray Allen ol lady don’t wanna move to Cleveland.
      ~~~~
      I don’t blame her, they just moved from Boston and probably done got used to the SO Be life.
      One of their kids has Juv Diabetes, so Im sure that is a big thing as well.
      Before Ray committed to the Heat he interviewed and met with a few doctor’s. Said that was the biggest factor

Wasting time says:

I saw the pic with Jose with Eva and all her boobs hanging out.
      Lawdt MiMi gonna lose it :shrugs:

that’s how it has to be. UNLESS you are disciplined like LBJ :eek:
      _______

I def have no discipline when it comes to something like that. I mean I am vain..I only lost weight cause I wanna wear certain chit :buttshake: but I cant even muster that much care for it. I love Cap men for their dedication. Once they say they doing it, its done. Me :no: not so much. :lol:

No he didn’t say that but in my mind that is what he is saying. :|

Buttercup says:

And Jenie made me want some Popeye’s for lunch :wail: The struggle!

Milky says:

:shocked: Is BronBron on the Lamar Odom diet?

Wasting time says:

I saw the pic with Jose with Eva and all her boobs hanging out.
      Lawdt MiMi gonna lose it :shrugs:

@LUVN
      “Ray Allen ol lady don’t wanna move to Cleveland.
      ~~~~
      One of their kids has Juv Diabetes, so Im sure that is a big thing as well.

Yeah… big difference to go from Miami to Cleveland. He only goin play with LeBron so he has to decide if it’s worth it to go to Cleveland.

He won’t be getting paid that much and Ohio has state taxes (Florida doesn’t) so the money won’t be much of a factor either.

Do you have a jump rope? :heart: I am not an exerciser as in lets all go to the gym! :stop: Hail naw.

But I will ride the bike and jump rope. Shoot hoops. Race. :yes: And eat the chips. So today I will have my fave eggplant parm for lunch..so I will account for that in my movements today. A few more steps/trips downstairs to chitchat or weigh myself..anything to get 500more steps. If I was having something light, I would stay my ass in this chair all day. :hahaha:

Hershey says:

that damn Dineva she looked so unhappy and uncomfortable by that chiffon and flowers.

I am the biggest advocate of personal style but thas not “Puerto Rican” you know how you can let something ride cause its culture-centric and chit but Steevie does not care for her. He would’ve said as much about the outfit. And her frens too. They hate her.

It looked like if she sat down too fast, she’d be in just a bra, panties and some loose flowers hanging around her neck

She the type that will drive to a store that is right on the corner

That is …shameful. Actually. Sads. :(

drinking water is the best thing you can do if you want to lose weight. :thumbsup: hydration is crucial!

~~~~~~~~~~~~
      LOL

single sized portions

:lol: :hahaha: My brother and his gal was joning my kids cause they look at portion sizes. Listen we aint embarrassed cause we eat only three oreos! :stop:

:rofl: Some days they will look at something and go, “but Ma ONLY two cookies :wtf:

Dif strokes though. what works for one doesn’t work for another.

iVe cleaned up my diet a lot and amped up cardio, Ive seen a big difference in 4 weeks.

____________________________________

:hahaha: :hahaha: :rofl:
      :phew: …not sure why this tickled me so, but it sound like some str8 up ‘i love lucy’ type mess :rofl: i guess that, along with the fact that this fool was serious as a heart attack and prob stepped out like ‘oh dis gone kill ‘em’ :yes: has me weak :rofl:

Buttercup says:

Do you have a jump rope?
      ==========
      I think Lil Butter has a Lightning McQueen one :lol: I bought some hoola hoops for us this summer. Since we’re in a climate where the weather is nicer until later in the year, I’m going to try to go to the park more often. I’m still a beast on the monkey bars :champ:

I saw the pic with Jose with Eva and all her boobs hanging out.
      Lawdt MiMi gonna lose it :shrugs:

At the risk of offending (really honeybadger don’t give a fugg :lol: ), I am sew sow so sick of them and this Eva business. :eyeroll: Two ppl had sex and sold it. :yawn: Ok. Eva still gotta show up for school. Life still goes on. jose got tits? Wow so does Eva. And steevie. :|

IDk I just think all this manufactured outrage “thinking of the kids” is so…phoney. :lol: :oops: :tea: Erica (scrappy bm) included. “You got a doorter, Mimi! YOU GOT A DOORTER :wail: :crying:

:eyeroll: Erica STFU. /rant. Ok im done. lol

Some days they will look at something and go, “but Ma ONLY two cookies :wtf:
      ~~~~~~~
      LMAO! they like listen maYne don’t Police “ME” Bruh! :rofl:

:yes: I was talking to my dope man about weight loss and he was talking about how much he loved sodas (and beer) but was tryna lose weight. I just laughed and laughed. Boy gimme my Vick and gone on somewhere. :lolsign: Yeen tryna lose chit dranking soda and burr. :lol:

That is …shameful. Actually. Sads. :(
      ___________________________

:rolleyes: i really hate when she get the “sads” :rolleyes:
      get out! :rofl:

Unshakable says:

@Buttercup,

You can have popeye’s…..just with no bread or rice.

@OTBizzle,

Those portion sizes ain’t no joke……will deceive you real quick…can bake the difference between 500 to 1000 calories.

Did you see the photos? :crying1: She taking selfies like bish you see me. :crying1:

I was cringing looking at the pics. :facepalm:

Unshakable says:

make*

Wasting time says:

“You got a doorter, Mimi! YOU GOT A DOORTER :wail: :crying:
      ——————-

I feel you on that and could justify her not wanting her kid around her before the tape came out. Now that the tape out. What’s wrong with Jose :shrug: unless you don’t want her to see her dad being bodied by his “wife” :lol:

Hershey says:

I saw the pic with Jose with Eva and all her boobs hanging out.
      Lawdt MiMi gonna lose it

At the risk of offending (really honeybadger don’t give a fugg ), I am sew sow so sick of them and this Eva business. Two ppl had sex and sold it. Ok. Eva still gotta show up for school. Life still goes on. jose got tits? Wow so does Eva. And steevie.

IDk I just think all this manufactured outrage “thinking of the kids” is so…phoney. Erica (scrappy bm) included. “You got a doorter, Mimi! YOU GOT A DOORTER ”

Erica STFU. /rant. Ok im done. lol

____________________________________________

Erica was high as hell that day, I’m convinced she was. Was she ever this passionate about her own doorter Emawngee being around Scraps btches? :thinking: :no: heaux sitcho a– down

Dif strokes though. what works for one doesn’t work for another.

I’m still a beast on the monkey bars :champ:

um, Lil Butter must be so… proud… :kona:

:eek: <—thinking bout how I used to hang like dead weight from the monkey bars during PE "testing time" :crying1: That's the chit that kills a girlchild's self esteem! I used to just be hanging folk. :cry:

Couldn't wait for Football time. :facepalm: I was always too big for the upper arm strength stuff.

I was talking to my dope man about weight loss…
      _________________________

…wasn’t ready… :ghost:

Erica STFU. /rant. Ok im done. lol

because ppl cant say EYE DONT LIKE IT so they have to throw the kids or the law, or SOMETHING in the mix.

like when it comes to Sidibe losing weight ppl say its bc of her health but in reality they just dont like looking at her fat ass.

:rolleyes: i really hate when she get the “sads” :rolleyes:
      get out! :rofl:
      _________

:lol: Srsly. Be over here like :| Woo Woo.

Now Essenze lazy friend gonna make me take an extra trip around customer operations :lol:

OutsidetheBox says: Only 4wks too. That’s the beauty of it. next month you could be “there” . Them doritos be calling me tho. :lol: Red bag fiend. :no:
      ~~~~
      It was quick, a few tweaks and it went quick. BUT Nawhh I wont be there cause Im ready for the purple bag of doritos :lol:

Hubby was munching on the blue bag lass night I said give me One :hahaha:

Buttercup says:

You can have popeye’s…..just with no bread or rice.
      ===========
      :no: I gotta have the dirty rice. My portion sizes are typically small. I’ll typically eat a leg and half a serving of dirty rice in one sitting, and I’ll eat a wing and the other half of rice about 2.5 hours later.

My BMI is a 22.7%, so I’m not in bad shape. I’m just not used to being this heavy.

You can have popeye’s…..just with no bread or rice.

:no: <—Beyoncé. Even she know bettta. :lol:

You gotta get a biscuit. :| And no fries? :no: Aint right.

You can have popeye’s…..just with no bread or rice.
      ~~~~
      No biscuit from POPEYE’S; sheete if I go I gotta go all out :pizza:

essenze says:

Water is key. It keeps u full as well. Sometimes what feels like hunger pains is just your body’s way of telling you your dehydrated

______________________________

that’s partly why im SEW tickled… i aint eem seen ‘em yet, and already shed tears bout it :no:
      im half-way scared to go look now, cause when i get the giggles, it’s bad doc :no:
      :ghost:

San ah make ya dance says:

You can have popeye’s…..just with no bread or rice
      —————
      :wtf:

San ah make ya dance says:

No biscuit from POPEYE’S; sheete if I go I gotta go all out :pizza:
      ————–
      :cosign: I want biscuits and FRIES :hahaha:

San ah make ya dance says:

No biscuit from POPEYE’S; sheete if I go I gotta go all out :pizza:
      ————–
      :cosign: I want biscuits and FRIES :hahaha:
      ~~~
      I want the red beans and rice with Skrawberry jelly for my biscuit!

Really! Yall like the same folk. :lol:

But before the tape, I think she was just jealous. :yes: Nobody is going to be perfect and nobody is going to be you when it comes to your child so what you look like dictating who can come in and out of your child’s father’s life. :shrug: IDK I let ppl deal with their own choices. She claim tryna shield Eva but what happens when she just comes of age. Those same ppl will still exist and she wont know how to deal. Its stupid. You’re supposed to prepare your child for life, ugly and pretty. So if that’s her stepmama/her dad’s wife you cant do nothing but counteract what you think is negative. You don’t get to dictate tho. :nono: Ion play that chit.

my friend (claims she) wants to be an event planner but every trip or event she plans for us is a fail. she cant figure out why she keeps getting fired but I bet I know why. :(

…wasn’t ready… :ghost:
      _______

So you aint friendly with the ppl who sell you your seeds? :eyeroll: Oh ok. You just go in there and buy your weeds and don’t make no small talk huh :hahaha:

unless you don’t want her to see her dad being bodied by his “wife”
      _____________________________

or she don’t want her doorter to walk in and catch the byke side of ol’ Josh while he ‘aiming’ twards the bowl :no: (that’s how pink eye get storted :nono: )

uh oh! they dont like when you give out exact numbers. :bite:

@USER
      “you ever have a friend that has a dream (or at least pretends to) but you KNOW they arent good at it?

Do “rappers” and “professinal ball players” even count?????

User Friendly says:

uh oh! they dont like when you give out exact numbers. :bite:
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :ghost:

uh oh! they dont like when you give out exact numbers.
      ______________________________

Exact numbers = lying!

That means she prolly 45%. :lol: She figured if she put that “.7″ on the end people would believe her!

VDot says:

Welp, I know what I’m having for lunch :yes: Two piece spicy, all white, red beans and rice with a strawberry pop. Throw some hot sauce and jelly in the back too :yes:

iscream says:

Omg I wanted to comment on LBJ but I am DEAD at the spelling of the LHHATL names

Especially Emoney or however that shyt is spelled.

On topic: the worse thing about losing weight at a rapid pace is the first fattening thing your lips touch your body holds hostage.

Why is it so easy to put on but so hard to get rid of.

:think: OMGawd Concern trolling. That is totes it. :facepalm: GTFOH. They don’t be giving a fukk BUT they don’t want it ascribed to them.

Sandra. Hating on Aunt Fee and her cooking. :no:

Do “rappers” and “professinal ball players” even count?????
      _________________________________

:yes: and “models” too :facepalm:

Hubby was munching on the blue bag lass night I said give me One :hahaha:
      ______

Chittt thas discipline right there. I betcha I cant eat just one. :lol:

Wasting time says:

—————————
      I’ve known mine since HS and he deliver.
      Right now he uncle so and so.
      I can’t wait for Time Jr to be like “Ummmm Why uncle so and so come every Friday for 5 minutes” lolol

LordT. :| Its a fine line between telling them they cant and tryna support your fren’s dreams. :confused:

@USER

**gazes off into the sky**
      Well, I was going to be a professional basketball player too. These dumb coaches in Louisiana just coudlnt’ see my talent to let me shine. Always giving the taller goofy kids chance after chance!
      :crying:

Exact numbers = lying!

That means she prolly 45%. She figured if she put that “.7? on the end people would believe her!
      ____________________________

omigosh! so what does 3.5 inches really mean?!?!? :shocked:

OutsidetheBox says: Chittt thas discipline right there. I betcha I cant eat just one.
      ~~~
      lol, more so motivation; seeing the changes. I ate one and was like . . but those slacks yesterday were creeping off of you :lol:

uh oh! they dont like when you give out exact numbers. :bite:

:eyeroll: I know she lying. :gossip:

Next she gonna say Honey Dip is like 6ft. :eyeroll:

Wasting time says:

omigosh! so what does 3.5 inches really mean?!?!? :shocked:
      ————————
      :waiting: :popcorn:

@USER
      “Exact numbers = lying!

____________________________

omigosh! so what does 3.5 inches really mean?!?!? ”

They’ve seen pictures with me tho. I can back up my bragging.

These dumb coaches in Louisiana just coudlnt’ see my talent to let me shine
      if Not for them Taller mofo’s

strawberry pop
      _________

Poscicle? :wtf: :lol: :hahaha:

SODA
      SODA WATER even. :rules:

Milky says:

So if that’s her steppapi/her dad’s hank you cant do nothing but counteract what you think is negative. You don’t get to dictate tho.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      fixed that for you #helpful :biggrin:

VDot says:

They’ve seen pictures with me tho. I can back up my bragging.

*twisting my mouth* You have a hard time locating it, so how you gon have someone else vouch? :huh:

I’ve known mine since HS and he deliver.
      Right now he uncle so and so.

:lol: :hahaha: My BD is my delivery guy but his doorter spoiled ass hit him up for shopping money and he say he aint gonna darken our door for four weeks :rofl: I’m mad.

Sun_Tooth says:

no carb diet will have a chick in your house staring you down when you eat subs, and grilled cheese.

@VDOT
      “They’ve seen pictures with me tho. I can back up my bragging.

___________________________

:huh:
      Locating the pic or locating my dyck. :waiting:

My BD is my delivery guy
      ~~~
      Aint ya’ll KEWL :D

VDot says:

Poscicle? :wtf: :lol: :hahaha:
      SODA
      SODA WATER even. :rules:

________________________

:rofl: I’m a Yankee, we don’t say soda. Doesn’t even feel right speaking it. :lol: In San Diego, went in a Subway and asked for a pop. That lady was like :blink: turned to her co-worker Daquan :confused: , he was like :eyeroll: “she wants a soda” :rofl:

her dad’s hank

:dead: Gone Milkay. :ghost: I be forgetting we aint letting her live with that.

VDot says:

The latter :tea: :lol:

San ah make ya dance says:

————–

Milky says:

:hi: @sun watching you eat every morsel even chewing along with you :facepalm:

LordT. Its a fine line between telling them they cant and tryna support your fren’s dreams.
      __________________________

and always be like oooh lets plan a trip :woohoo: then we get there and its….just…..bish did you say you do this for a living?!?! :huh:

I just figured all the employers in the world were hating on her but she really isnt good at organizing things or paying attention to details.

:yawn: my dopamine is Fading. . . . SANDRAROSE give us something new and RATCHET :thankyou: I.A.

San ah make ya dance says:

:stop: HOLD UP. What’s wrong with Pop!

Okayyyyy :fistbump: This is a good method for the mind. Go out to eat with fat ppl and I bet you wont overeat :lol: :yes:

Wasting time says:

——————
      Why you gotta suffer though. That between him and his child :rofl:
      I’d me :mad: too!!

:newpost: :newpost:

These dumb coaches in Louisiana just coudlnt’ see my talent to let me shine
      if Not for them Taller mofo’s

:crying1: I just pictured him jumping up behind the tall boys tryna be seen :rofl:

@VDOT

Maybe your mouf can help me find it.
      :eek:

Milky says:

Gone Milkay. I be forgetting we aint letting her live with that.
      ______________________________
      OTB Joseph didnt want to live with his dack that is why he has a manufactured puscee!!! Arby’s anyone????? :rofl:

if Not for them Taller mofo’s THAT COULD REACH THE BASKET

pobrecito

User Friendly says:

if Not for them Taller mofo’s THAT COULD REACH THE BASKET

pobrecito
      :tape:

lol!

__________________________________

nah, i got just the opposite :rolleyes:
      my BFF good at errthang :rolleyes: she sang, and i mean she gifted w/it! she set goals, teach, preach, active in the community :rolleyes: i be like ‘girl you gone wear yourself out’ :yawn:
      i be feelin ‘under-achieving’ like a mug… for a minute… then i’ll go outside and water my roses, pull a weed, and actually put the hose back on the holder the right way… and regain some sense of accomplishment :yawn: :lol:

Sandra. Hating on Aunt Fee and her cooking. :no:

“Woo Woo”

new post, Nancy.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

**gazes off into the sky**
      ________________________________________

*cackles* :hahaha: *cackles* :hahaha: *cackles* :hahaha:
      :phew: :hug:
      :ghost:

BostonBabe says:

VDot says:

I’m a Yankee, we don’t say soda. Doesn’t even feel right speaking it.

——————————–
      What do you say?

“I just figured all the employers in the world were hating on her”
      ____________________________

:tape: you a good fren :yes: :rofl:

Hair Lova says:

My gawd he is skinny! Sheesh….. He does look younger tho, cause that other picture he looks like an old man.

You are not logged in. You must be logged in to post a comment.