On the Market: Nick Cannon Confirms Split from Mariah Carey

Mariah and Nick Cannon split

Multimedia mogul Nick Cannon confirmed rumors that he and wife Mariah Carey, 44, are living separately.

“There is trouble in paradise,” the father-of-twins told Yahoo Insider. “We have been living in separate houses for a few months.”

Nick and Mariah famously tied the knot in 2008 after only six weeks of dating.

Mariah and Nick Cannon split

Rumors swirled last year that the couple were heading for a divorce, but Nick denied the gossip in an interview with Parade magazine.

“You kind of have to ignore it because every week it’s something different, and if you paid attention to it, it actually probably would start really affecting you,” he said. “There’s no merit or truth to it. It’s kind of humorous, really. It couldn’t be further off from the truth, and it really affects the credibility of the so-called newspapers.”

Amid multiple reports that divorce is imminent for the couple who has been married for six years, Cannon, 33, has confirmed that he and Carey, 44, are living apart.

“There is trouble in paradise,” the America’s Got Talent host exclusively revealed to The Insider With Yahoo on Thursday. “We have been living in separate houses for a few months.”

Cannon also dispelled rumors that the problems in his relationship are due to infidelity.

“My main focus is my kids,” he said of their 3-year-old twins, Moroccan and Monroe, aka “Dem Babies.”

A publicist for Carey said, “I am not commenting on Mariah’s personal life, but Mariah is focusing on her children and her upcoming tour.”

If only Nick and Mariah read my blog, they would have known that the intense passion and lust they felt was caused by Dopamine — not Love — which is your reward for the hard work you put into a relationship.

Love takes time and hard work. It doesn’t happen overnight.

The key is to wait until the Dopamine phase ends (from 2 weeks to 2 years) before making life altering decisions based on feelings.

• Mariah and Nick Cannon-Carey Will Soon Be Back On the Market
  • Rihanna admits she doesn’t understand love
  • fanMAIL: Dopamine Article and Insight
  • Medical Minute: Addictive Personalities
  • Photos: Dan Jackman/WENN.com and Instagram.com

193 Responses to “On the Market: Nick Cannon Confirms Split from Mariah Carey”

:blink:
      …did he get DNA on them kids?

:eek: THAT MIGHT BE WHY THEY ARE BREAKING UP!

bnatural says:

Nick will be fine….Mariah….will remain crazy :coffee:

You right SR :claps: they need to listen!!! Do the 2 year post dopemine education

–___
      She over it :no: if you wasn’t going to comment then why day anything? That was shade honey! :lol: I thought Nick was being cheeky. Apparently not

Mariah looks cute without makeup. I wish them all the best. :heart:

A CNN iReport mistakenly iDentified Missouri Highway Patrol Captain Ron Johnson as flashing a gang sign. In reality, Johnson is a brother of Kappa Alpha Psi, which is not a gang, but rather a historically black fraternity.

:facepalm:

TruGemini says:

I’m just surprised that it ‘lasted’ as long as it did

Maybe they pulling a carter fake divorce ex let nobody cares? :lol: no ticket/album se increases for them? No joint tour?

Ms Peaches says:

I like these two together.

essenze says:

The kids are adorable. Let me find out im getting baby fever :-( Everytime I think I want children I get my neice and I change my mind lol

bnatural says:

Nick will be fine….Mariah….will remain crazy
      ________________________

:lol: like that heffalump in your gravi

essenze says:

@man

These azzholes…

I like Nick :yes: I think he needs to mature a little …. I will take Nick’s azz :tea: Sure would

Afiya says:

Mariah in her feelings, it won’t be long before they back together. She way too insecure to be alone. OH WAIT, DaBrat is out and available isn’t she :facepalm: might not be no hope for Nick now :cry:

SummerBaby says:

Divorce is never easy, especially when kids are involved. Good luck to them both.

TruGemini says:

I’m just surprised that it ‘lasted’ as long as it did

True :tea:

I wouldn’t be surprised if Mariah came out now :tea: hell it might get her some album sales you know

lovezoe says:

This is bound to get messy. Nick was, is, and always will be a cornball. Being Rixh has helped him. Hrs attracted to crazy women: CMilli, Selita, Kimmy Kakes, and Mariah. He know Mariah sensitive. Shucks, she didn’t even want to be a judge with Fakki, you think she wanted to hear about you boning Sahara?!

:coffee: Those are some cute little kids though…. he seems like a great father too :tea: oh well

Hair Lova says:

Mimi is crazy….. I never thought Nick was mature enough for her. I’m surprised it lasted 6yrs.

:whistle:

“I had, I had it all
      But I let it slip away
      Couldn’t see I treated you wrong
      Now I wander around
      Feeling down and cold
      Trying to believe that you’re gone

Love takes time to heal when you’re hurting so much
      Couldn’t see that I was blind to let you go
      I can’t escape the pain inside
      ‘Cause love takes time
      I don’t wanna be here
      I don’t wanna be here alone”

Hmmm she just might take him back!

:think: How will his wack ass cover up that big ass MARIAH shoulder to shoulder tat?

:facepalm: STUPID!!!

lovezoe says:

This is bound to get messy. Nick was, is, and always will be a cornball.

true but give me the cornball :tea: Ion want the thug, popular ones, those type ain’t loyal….. Give me the lame :tea:

Long Time Lurker says:

That was real :blink: I thought that was Kevin Hart playing :lol:

this big ass staples ad is so obnoxious. I hope that check is an ignorant amount of money.

datsmdubya2u says:

So Sandy is it true Mariah’s last straw was Nick talking about smashing Kim K on Big Boy’s show? She especially had a problem that it was KimK

Wasting time says:

:facepalm:

lovezoe says:

I would have a problem with my husband going on the radio talking bout anyone he had sex with. That’s tacky. Immature and inconsiderate.

Hershey says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

When throwing up the Yo goes wrong :facepalm:

VDot says:

Nick told her to go to AA and Mariah went the fukk off. :angry: put him out and errythang :tea:

Hair Lova says:

______

Lames ain’t loyal either. They get a hottie and all of a sudden their no longer lame, or so they think :no:

That was real :blink: I thought that was Kevin Hart playing :lol:
      __________________________

I think I read that he got it the same WEEK they started dating and after he directed her video.

I remember thinking this shyt is waaaay too soon.
      Either:
      1) They ain’t gonna make it a month (they fooled me)
      2) They got a beard/mustache agreement (see: Da Brat)
      3) She REALLY wants to have a baby
      4) She was trolling with help, who happened to catch feelings.

:shrug: STILL believe 2 thru 4 :coffee:

libra80sbaby says:

:facepalm: I figured it would be over after that interview he did talking about the women he smashed. A married man ain’t supposed to do that chit. I think Nick has always been too young and immature for Mariah. Hope the divorce don’t get messy

lovezoe says:

Yeah that’s a problem but divorce worthy nah :nono: she just tired of that azz…. folks have done much worse :tea:

Long Time Lurker says:

That was real :blink: I thought that was Kevin Hart playing :lol:
      __________________________
      I remember thinking this shyt is waaaay too soon.
      Either:
      1) They ain’t gonna make it a month (they fooled me)
      2) They got a beard/mustache agreement (see: Da Brat)
      3) She REALLY wants to have a baby

I think she wanted kids…. and was having fun with dude… and that shyt got old ….. :tea:

lovezoe says:

Jenie- I agree. It was something else, or she just tired of being tired of him.

Hair Lova says:

2) They got a beard/mustache agreement (see: Da Brat)
      ____
      This ^^^^^^ :hahaha:

I agree with her catching feeling. She drinks so much he started to become…. Dare I say Appealing
      :koolaid3: booze is a hell of a thing.

libra80sbaby says:

Big Boy tried to tell him, you might want to SHUT THE FVCK UP!! This shyt ain’t gon’ be cute when you get home.

And this nig HAS to know that Mariah ain’t wrapped too tight.

Probably sitting on the steps when he got home with a bottle of Veuve Clicquot empty bottle of Percocet, and a pair of poultry scissors. Talking about, “Nigga what was that you was saying? You and desert snatch did what?”

VDot says:

Nick told her to go to AA and Mariah went the fukk off.

Yeah folks like that have emotional issues….:tea:

When throwing up the Yo goes wrong
      Well I know I be throwing up my gang signs. Jay Z and Beyonce want to be down so bad they do it too ..JUST MODIFIED to not offend :tea:

so did anybody notice Ice T was the narrator of First 48 last night? :popcorn:

sassyshe says:

I think the issue is that Mariah is no longer the star in the relationship. Mariah fell for Nick because she knew he did not want her money, she was his fantasy and he worshipped her and her star power was greater than his. Six years later, Mariah career is not where she wants to be (I dont know why she just dont take up residency in Vegas) and Nick career continues to grow and be successful even if his music no longer is.

Mariah in her feelings right now, the minute she sees one of those Wild N Out chicks going hard after Nick, she will be back in NY tryna claim her husband

Locapoca says:

This definitely has messy potential wriiten all over it. Who is going to custody of “Dem Babies?” Mi Mi is supposedly worth 500 million and Nick and doing too bad himself. I was really rooting for these two. Nick even stood up for her when Eminem wrote that humiliating diss track about her which had me completely like :ghost:

San ah make ya dance says:

I heard Mariah aint having no more of this :popcorn: U have been officially served

But who I’m really waiting on to divorce is Justin Timberlake and his wife…. :tea: they need to end that shyt ….. and I don’t ever say no mess like that about no ones marriage…. But I want his white azz :tea: and I’m dead azz serious !

Hershey says:

In this interview were he discussed smashin Kim K, did he speak on the dryness of her valley, or that it was moist? I’m confused. I know he wwrong, but what did he say :confused:

so did anybody notice Ice T was the narrator of First 48 last night?
      That’s his niche.. from thug to cop snitch :lol:
      he better pregnante Coco before his sperm be totally contained

SummerBaby says:

I remember thinking this shyt is waaaay too soon.
      Either:
      1) They ain’t gonna make it a month (they fooled me)
      2) They got a beard/mustache agreement (see: Da Brat)
      3) She REALLY wants to have a baby
      I believe she wanted kids from a marriage & that was all.

@Jenie, I was kinda…surprised at his choice :blink:

August 22, 2014 at 12:50 pm
      I like you theory :thinking: you may be on to something …….

@Jenie, I was kinda…surprised at his choice

He needs to dytch that zero :nun: He bout the only one I will consider making a baby with …. dead serious…. anyone else shyt out luck :shrugs:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

:blink:
      …did he get DNA on them kids?

:eek: THAT MIGHT BE WHY THEY ARE BREAKING UP!
      __________________________________

:think: You might be on to something. Somebody call Maury for Jermaine Dupri.

:think: Don’t one of dem babies wear goggles like Jermaine’s lil wobble eyed ass?

San ah make ya dance says:

…did he get DNA on them kids?

:eek: THAT MIGHT BE WHY THEY ARE BREAKING UP!
      ————-
      :hahaha: I def don’t see him but :shrugs:

:lol: Zero

they need to end that shyt ….
      I know why you feel that way :rofl: But I too think they suck together. She seems to bring out the worst/lame in him. He seems most happy and fun when she is not around. Like when she shows up people be like :rolleyes: He finna switch it up on us and be lame

I think the lil boy favor Nick :tea: a little ….. But Mariah run that show obviously …. she has some strong genes

libra80sbaby says:

I think Mariah grabbed up the first young black man with money that would have her cause that biological clock was ticking and she wanted Den Babies :tea:

————-
      I have a fam member whose marriage is like this. I wonder however will they last if you cant be yourself around him :eek:

libra80sbaby says:

Den*

lovezoe says:

It’s funny because I saw the promo for Real Househusbands and Mariah was in the end. I know Kevin gone try to clown him.

San ah make ya dance says:

I can’t even take Project Runway serious no more :nono: They like all the bullshyt now

<—MisTaken: My shoulders too big to box with God. GET.INTO.IT :eek: says:

they need to end that shyt ….

He need to send her them papers for real….. :tea: then I can properly lust after him and actually go to one of his intimate shows…. if he stays married to her :no:

***AS HAS ALWAYS BEEN HISTORICALLY TRUE, THE TRUE ROOT OF RACISM HAS ALWAYS BEEN FOR PROFIT! FOLLOW THE MONEY!!!!!***

A paper published Thursday by the ArchCity Defenders, a legal aid organization representing indigent defendants in the St. Louis metropolitan area, offers another insight into why residents’ resentment of law enforcement officials run so deep: They don’t just feel that they are getting stopped because of the color of their skin. Rather, they feel like they are getting stopped because of the color of their skin so that the city of Ferguson can profit off of them—for traffic tickets.

“Despite Ferguson’s relative poverty, fines and court fees comprise the second largest source of revenue for the city, a total of 2,635,400,” according to the ArchCity Defenders report. And in 2013, the Ferguson Municipal Court issued 24,532 arrest warrants and 12,018 cases, “or about 3 warrants and 1.5 cases per household.”

Exacerbating the problem, the report says, are “a number of operational procedures that make it even more difficult for defendants to navigate the courts.” A Ferguson court employee reported, for example, that “the bench routinely starts hearing cases 30 minutes before the appointed time and then locks the doors to the building as early as five minutes after the official hour, a practice that could easily lead a defendant arriving even slightly late to receive an additional charge for failure to appear.”

————-

Ion know but that would run me away :no:

libra80sbaby says:

*DEM damn phone posting ugh

Give me the lame

Those fukkas ain’t loyal eitha’.

Ion know but that would run me away :no:
      ————-
      ME TOO. I don’t get it. She the turn up queen when she’s with us and when he comes around, she barely buss a move. All because he doesn’t feel its appropriate :no:

BostonBabe says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

But I want his white azz and I’m dead azz serious !
      —————————————

:ghost: :dead:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Damn shame :no: but eh this could be looked at across the board… with designers, artist….. etc :shrugs: They been profiting off of us … :shrugs: There again these officials that have been elected ….. allow that shyt ….. get out and vote!!!!

jeniefrumdabloc says:

But who I’m really waiting on to divorce is Justin Timberlake and his wife…. they need to end that shyt ….. and I don’t ever say no mess like that about no ones marriage…. But I want his white azz and I’m dead azz serious
      __________________________________

Jenie! :shocked: *clutches pearls*

you must be serious too cuz you aint about no married men. :lol: that girl (whats her name again?) better watch her back

Jenie sounded like Fleece Johnson bout Justin Timberlake. :rofl:

@Jenie, I was kinda…surprised at his choice

He needs to dytch that zero He bout the only one I will consider making a baby with …. dead serious…. anyone else shyt out luck
      ——————————————————————–
      :spank: you all will let Jessica Biel-Timberlake be great. She strongarm that man into a marriage and she’s gonna strongarm him into some kids and then he will be able to leave :lol:

SummerBaby says:

Give me the lame
      Those fukkas ain’t loyal eitha’.
      —————-
      To get played by a lame is the worst :lol: #ImPetty

@Jenie, I was kinda…surprised at his choice
      ——————————————————————–
      :spank: you all will let Jessica Biel-Timberlake be great.
      :stop: I will do no such thing :nono:
      She strongarm that man into a marriage and she’s gonna strongarm him into some kids and then he will be able to leave …. she pegs me as the type that don’t even want kids :thinking: Ion know :tea: but they need to go their separate ways :yes:

@JENIE
      Damn shame but eh this could be looked at across the board… with designers, artist….. etc They been profiting off of us … There again these officials that have been elected ….. allow that shyt ….. get out and vote!!!!
      ____________________________

:stop: Funny you should mention voting! The report goes on…

“Ferguson’s police chief and mayor are white. Of the six City Council members, one is black. The local school board has six white members and one Latino. Of the 53 commissioned officers on the police force, three are black, said Ferguson Police Chief Thomas Jackson.

How can this be? we ask ourselves. Well, one of the fruits of disparate policing and the spiraling of charges and the mass transformation of an entire population into fugitives due to outstanding bench warrants is that that same population has now been successfully disenfranchised of their vote. Felons don’t vote* and fugitives don’t vote.

Could that possibly provide part of the answer for the imbalance at the top in Ferguson? Is Ferguson an example of a perfect alignment of how imbalanced policing leads to imbalanced justice leads to imbalanced representation and voter suppression?”

***ALL THIS CHIT IS BY DESIGN!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS HAPPENING EVERYWHERE!!!***

@man

by Man, I just don’t care™ on Aug 22, 2014 at 1:01 pm

————————————-

They doing that all over the country… Here in TX the municipal courts are full of Black folk and Mexicans

Jenie sounded like Fleece Johnson bout Justin Timberlake.

She did!

“I likes ya’… and I wants ya’. :eek: “- Jenie talkin to Justin Timberlake

User Friendly says:

__________________________________
      Jenie! :shocked: *clutches pearls*

Very serious … :tea: I respect their marriage :tea: to the point that I want try to get at him…. but not gone lie….. I think he needs to divorce that told :no: that way I can truly lust after him. This is why I want go to his concert…. he be singing in front of me and I can’t even flirt with his married azz …. He need to divorce that chick :nono:

I will do no such thing

:lol: Justin may need to hire extra security :eek:

lovezoe says:

It’s been confirmed that Demetria and Claudia goner be on RHOA along with everyone else. Wonder if Claudia and Porsche gone beef. I know she and. :twirl: will.

User Friendly says:

I will do no such thing
      :lol: Justin may need to hire extra security

:nono: not really that ain’t even my style ….. he is married … I respect that …. :yes: and even if he wasn’t :tea: I never show groupie tendencies…. either I want you or I don’t …

VDot says:

Jenie sounded like Fleece Johnson bout Justin Timberlake.
      She did!
      “I likes ya’… and I wants ya’. :eek: “- Jenie talkin to Justin Timberlake

:rofl: :rofl:

I just saw an old video of him doing Jodeci’s Cry For You. Sounded good too :yes:

Apparition says:

———————————————–
      :facepalm: Let these yt folk tell it this situation has nothing to do with race and everyting to do with respecting the “authorities”. Unless, of course, the “authority” is a blck man.

They have a whole page on tumblr called whitepeoplethrowinggangsigns.

lovezoe says:

Until the old cast is gone, I will never watch that show again… :tea: ever …. Last season was it for me …..

VDot says:

:lol: :lol: I seriously forget him and Jessica are together. I don’t see the appeal with her :no:

VDot says:

Jay Z and Beyonce want to be down so bad they do it too .

:eyeroll: As If :tea:

so yall know Fleece come home in 2016, right?

hide ya kids, hide ya wife, hide ya husbands! I bet these boys start pulling their pants up in 2016. he done already warned us.

datsmdubya2u says:

When JT was accused of cheating on Jessica Biel with a Las Vegas waitress before they married sources close to JT denied it saying JT is “not into” black women. :shrugs:

“I likes ya’… and I wants ya’. “- Jenie talkin to Justin Timberlake
      ________________________

:rofl: :ghost:

JT is “not into” black women

I believe it. I bet he donating to the Darren Wilson fund and everything.

datsmdubya2u says:

I’m not that into white men :shrugs:

San ah make ya dance says:

I think he would have a black mistress :tea: Even if he never wifed her

Jenie sounded like Fleece Johnson bout Justin Timberlake.
      I am weak!!!!! :ghost:
      @V You know Jay and Beyonce throwing it up on the sneak talking about it’s the roc :stop: FOH

@Jenie

It’s just the fact that he would use race as a defense…”I don’t even like black women”. Just say you didn’t do it…..jeez he had already hung Janet out to dry then he says that? :smack:

VDot says:

:nono: You know your sorors have already tried to make her an honorary member. She hit ‘em with the swerve :yes:

JT is “not into” black women
      oh

__________________-
      :stop: STOP RIGHT THERE. My nationals or executive board did not send her nothing. You have to of graduated from college in order to be a part of my illustrious organization. Now maybe Bonkisha and Red nominated her but she ain’t make the cut. Now I can’t say for them other orgs. I know one think she cute so that makes her automatically in. :eek: I know for a fact some of them ain’t as stringent about the guidelines. They might have tried to have Fantasia even before she learned to read or had a hs degree :kona:

I don’t get the racist vibe like everyone else gets from JT :shrugs: I don’t

@Jenie

I don’t get the racist vibe like everyone else gets from JT I don’t

by jeniefrumdabloc on Aug 22, 2014 at 1:35 pm

———————–

:love: is blind. :rofl:

I like a challenge anyways… I would turn JT slap the fawk out :tea:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

________________________
      I knew that was going to happen as soon as I saw the pic. People don’t know anything about black culture. Nothing positive anyway.

aRoTh says:

he had already hung Janet out to dry then he says that?
      ___________________________

Which is the MAIN reason I don’t like his ass!

I will say one thing tho’ (and I’ve always said it) I do like his music. :ashamed: I won’t purchase it or make it any of my Pandora stations, but I will bob my head to it. :listen: :ashamed:

Everybody wanna be a nigga, but don’t nobody wanna be a nigga. ~Paul Mooney

<—MisTaken: My shoulders too big to box with God. GET.INTO.IT :eek: says:

__________________-
      STOP RIGHT THERE. My nationals or executive board did not send her nothing. You have to of graduated from college in order to be a part of my illustrious organization. Now maybe Bonkisha and Red nominated her but she ain’t make the cut. Now I can’t say for them other orgs. I know one think she cute so that makes her automatically in. I know for a fact some of them ain’t as stringent about the guidelines. They might have tried to have Fantasia even before she learned to read or had a hs degree

———————————————————————-
      They gonna give her an honorary degree like Diddy then make her a member

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

________________________

I seen that yesterday. I bet they will even try and throw THAT up in the defense like……

The Captain was throwing up gang signs so Mike Brown deserved to get shot. :rules: <—– defense holding up the Captains pic

@Jenie

I don’t get the racist vibe like everyone else gets from JT I don’t

by jeniefrumdabloc on Aug 22, 2014 at 1:35 pm

———————–

:love: is blind.

Aprilbaby says:

Does it make you racist if you don’t date a certain race??? I didn’t think so. :shrug:

Does it make you racist if you don’t date a certain race??? I didn’t think so

nah it don’t :shrugs: but folks have their reasons for saying JT is a racist… I could care less :tea:

Does it make you racist if you don’t date a certain race??? I didn’t think so
      ———————————————————————–
      Nope you cant force attraction. I think yt guys can be cute but I wouldnt date them

Aprilbaby says:

Does it make you racist if you don’t date a certain race??? I didn’t think so.

:huh: Does it make you racist if you do? :shrug: :lol:

aRoTh says:

he had already hung Janet out to dry then he says that?
      ___________________________
      Which is the MAIN reason I don’t like his ass!
      Everybody wanna be a nigga, but don’t nobody wanna be a nigga. ~Paul Mooney

JT has always had a swag (soul) about him since a child…. I was on that Mickey mouse club shyt real hard …. JT has always been the same since day one….. that’s what folks don’t know…. his music style has never changed :tea: never !

Does it make you racist if you don’t date a certain race??? I didn’t think so

nah it don’t but folks have their reasons for saying JT is a racist… I could care less
      ———————————————————————-
      They stay tryna make JT into the modern day Elvis but if we can accept Bieber ragged azz then JT is more than :love:

Does it make you racist if you don’t date a certain race??? I didn’t think so
      ———————————————————————–

I like men period…. doesn’t matter the color…. :tea: not to me …

Aprilbaby says:

Does it make you racist if you don’t date a certain race??? I didn’t think so.

no but its discrimination.

Unshakable says:

Aroth,

That is a good point. For example, I have come across some Black guys who will only date White women. Now mind you, these ain’t no “scrubs” These are well off, educated type dudes who are good relationship material.

@jeniefrumdabloc and @sassyshe

I didn’t thinks so. I don’t get that from JT. Now does he have a type and preference probably so. I have dated outside my race, but I perfer my brothers. It is what it is. I see fine dudes all the time of all races. I’m in Atlanta so they probaby like what I like. But they still be fine lol

Jenie says:

folks have their reasons for saying JT is a racist

I don’t know if I would say he’s “racist”, but he is a prime example of not being loyal. I’ve said it before, he wants to be “down” and then when “the block gets hot”, he wants to pull out his “get out of jail free white card”. THAT hoe ain’t loyal.

Oppurtunist maybe? :shrug:

Unshakable says:

Aroth,

_________________________

And when he gets on, he leaves yo ass for a white girl. :rofl:

Unshakable says:

Aroth,

Tell em how you really feel. So JT is like Benedict Arnold, huh? :hahaha:

@jeniefrumdabloc and @sassyshe

———————————————————————–
      My preference is reformed thug – I know I need to grow up, give me a few years. So if you present that to me, Ill accept you despite your hue

Jenie says:
      folks have their reasons for saying JT is a racist
      Oppurtunist maybe?

Ya’ll hell :tea: that one time :shrugs: boy we hold on to shyt….. and at the end of the day …. I got mad respect for that dude :yes: dude is hardly an opportunist… an artist yes … Opportunist :nono: the guy has opportunities coming to him :shrugs: let’s be real here …

Aprilbaby says:
      Does it make you racist if you don’t date a certain race??? I didn’t think so.
      :huh: Does it make you racist if you do? :shrug: :lol:
      _____________________________________
      Who knows. No if you only date a certain race and you aren’t that race you may have some self hate going on. Because even if you aren’t the same sex you are the same race of what you are discriminating against.

@jeniefrumdabloc and @sassyshe
      ———————————————————————–

My preference is no felons :rules: I can’t do it again…. anything outside of that I’m open to :yes:

@sassyshe

Lawd leave the thugs alone lol. I love them too, but I’m too old. Dating one a few years ago and had to get up some bail money. I was like no thanks after that. My girls still do them tho. Prison visits and all :nono:

Unshakable says:

Aroth,

If a person does not want you they are not good relationship material. :lol:

Im black but I dont date black men. Im not racist, Im just exploring my options. A person does not owe their love life to an entire race. thats way too much pressure to get in where you may not even fit in.

I can’t do thugs … I just can’t :banned: them jokers can kick rocks for real !

Jenie says:

JT has always been the same since day one….. that’s what folks don’t know…. his music style has never changed never !
      ______________________________

I don’t take anything away from his MUSIC style. Never have. This dude grew up in the south, down the street from AL GREEN! AL GREEN! :yahoo: You don’t get much more soul than that. But all that other :crying1: and snottin’ on the TV when he thought HIS career was over, showed who he really was. IMO

:tea:

lovezoe says:

And finally, just to keep it 100, half of 50 Cent’s tweets are filled with gross misspellings that would suggest undeveloped literacy…

Not even going in on 50, but just scroll down his TL right now. Read his last 20 tweets.How many reflect a strong grasp of Standard English? I don’t really care about the Floyd or 50 beef. I just don’t want us to get into the cultural practice of mocking struggling readers… There’s plenty of stuff to criticize Floyd for: crass consumerism, domestic abuse, etc. Focus on that… Not his reading…

It’s amazing that more people are shaming Floyd for literacy issues than domestic abuse allegations.

essenze says:

I don’t think it’s racist. People preferences. However don’t feel you need to put down a race to justify you dating outside your race. Thats that shyt I don’t like.

sassyshe says:

My preference is no felons I can’t do it again…. anything outside of that I’m open to
      ———————————————————————–
      See I am learning that depending on your geographic location you gotta specify that. When I lived in NY – reformed thug usually meant that you wilded out during your teens and up to 21 but you got on the straight and narrow. In the A, I keep running into reformed thugs who happen to be previous felons. Recently I met one who is a 9x felon – I am like dude what am I gonna do with that. :nono: I have no intent of supporting no one cause you cant get a barely decent job. Now the idiot fills my fb with spiritual quotes and dry snitching on himself

Unshakable says:

@Jenie,

What about dudes who carry birkin bag murses and spend more time in the mirror than you do?

Unshakable says:

@User,

So if a Black guy had everthing you were looking for in a man, but he was Black, you would tell him no?

No judgment :hug:

Aroth,

Tell em how you really feel. So JT is like Benedict Arnold, huh? :hahaha:
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      OFF WITH HIS HEAD :eek: He left that titty outchea by itself cold and lonely. He could have least suckled on it to keep it warm

sassyshe says:

@April – I never have and never will do prison visits or time. My motto is that unless you are filling my bank account to comfortably live out your sentence (where working is an option for me), then :nono: sir I cant do your time with you. The relationship ends from the first handcuff, Im not even showing up to your hearing.

lovezoe says:

That was from Marc Lamont Hill

just to keep it 100, half of 50 Cent’s
      _________________________

:ghost: WHY did I just chuckle off of that?

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I can’t do thugs … I just can’t :banned: them jokers can kick rocks for real !
      I can do reformed. But felonies make finding work hard and its just something you have to cover come. Most dudes I know with felonies drive trucks lol

SummerBaby says:

<<<<<<< has never dated outside my race.

Now the idiot fills my fb with spiritual quotes and dry snitching on himself

thats a hustle too. :yes: when ppl get tired of going to jail they sometimes pursue a non-punishable hustle like preaching….or they actually straighten up and fly right.

one or the other.

*Felons

Wasting time says:

What we talkin bout :popcorn:

@sassyshe

Them bastards wore me out in my 20′s :nono: never again…. I learned from those mistake ….. yes I did :yes: That’s not what I want :no:

just to keep it 100, half of 50 Cent’s
      _________________________

:ghost: WHY did I just chuckle off of that?
      +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Well sadly i think it wasn’t even intentional.. they just lucked up on that. now that you pointed it out they gone take credit for it like :trophy: :kona:

Unshakable says:

Aroth,

Am i on your fecal list? Are you working on cp time in regards to my commentary? Oh waymin……it ill Friday, aint it? Very well then…carry on saint…..carry on. :hug: and :rofl:

SummerBaby says:

<<<<<<< has never dated outside my race.

I dated this one white boy :tea: turned his azz slap out chile… but that's another story …

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      I can’t do thugs … I just can’t :banned: them jokers can kick rocks for real !
      I can do reformed.

Not even reformed for me :nono: I can’t ….

Sun_Tooth says:

soo…. from 2 weeks to 2 years is the time women put in that work to snag you, while you under the spell. no wonder why I’m always out of relationships after a bout a year and a half. them chicks be knowing they magic is useless outside of the dopamine phase, unless they bout something :think:

Unshakable says:

@User,

:eek: girl I said I was exploring my options, I aint say I was crazy. :lol:

thats the thing tho, Im not “looking” for anything in a man. I dont wanna keep these dudes I only want them to entertain me. for now, I just like seeing what other ethnicities are all about because Ive only ever dealt with black men. Im just having fun. I dont ever want to get married. :nono:

<—MisTaken: My shoulders too big to box with God. GET.INTO.IT :eek: says:

Aroth,

Tell em how you really feel. So JT is like Benedict Arnold, huh?
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      OFF WITH HIS HEAD He left that titty outchea by itself cold and lonely. He could have least suckled on it to keep it warm
      _______________________________
      *about to get real @Man'ish about it*

He could have not SEXUALLY ASSAULTED her on stage in front of BILLIONS of ppl! That was SEXUAL BATTERY that he committed in the presence of millions of children that were there to see a family friendly game of football. He RIPPED her clothes off of her exposing that woman's female GENITALIA for the world to see. :blink:

LOL – you know how folks gotta go waaaaaayyy over dere with the description of a "wardrobe malfunction". LOL

I never dated outside my race either.. wait did I? :thinking: me and this one wigger almost did. All the chicks wanted him white and black. but we was best friends. wouldn’t cross the line. i secretly started crushing. then he hooked up with this witch looking becky and i was like FOH :banned: you not black no mo? so we lost touch.. he bought me a stuffed animal for christmas out the blue… wrote me an i care about you note. it was too late by then. he lost his cuteness and swag. i still got that stuffed animal at my mama house. he my fb friends now. he got mannie kids and his new wife is plain and ugly :( HE IS RUINT

SummerBaby says:

I just got a message on FB last week from a chick talking about her brother is locked up & wants my address so he can write me. :lol:

Unshakable says:

@Jenie,

:nono: I’m a leo .. chile I should be the only queen in my crib … Lil J will be the princess….

I need a man chile …. the only mirror he needed to be worried bout is the mirror he will have placed on the ceiling :tea:

The Pearl! says:

HOla! What’s up, people? Happy Friday! :woot:

aRoTh says:

Are you working on cp time in regards to my commentary
      ___________________________

CP time hunny. YT chick keep asking questions and I have to keep getting up and going to her desk. These priority cases are piling up and my ass texting and on SR :lol: trying to play with yall n’chit. This work gone have to do itself today. I leave in 1 hr and 4 mins.

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      I can’t do thugs … I just can’t :banned: them jokers can kick rocks for real !
      I can do reformed.
      Not even reformed for me :nono: I can’t ….
      __________________________
      Ok I will leave it alone then….:rofl:

I will take Jeezy anyday. I mean anyday :hump:

________________________

:rolleyes: thats how I ended up on corrilinks :facepalm:

ugh!

SummerBaby says: on FB last week from a chick talking about her brother is locked up & wants my address so he can write me.
      ~~~~
      TELL em ur illiterate don’t know how to read.

LOL – you know how folks gotta go waaaaaayyy over dere with the description of a “wardrobe malfunction”. LOL
      i am glad you ended it like this because BAYBEE!! I was about to die :ghost:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      I can’t do thugs … I just can’t them jokers can kick rocks for real !
      I can do reformed.

Not even reformed for me I can’t ….

by jeniefrumdabloc on Aug 22, 2014 at 2:16 pm
      ——————————-

Even if he’s on the straight and narrow that record keeps coming up. “I can’t apply for that job” “I can’t get that apartment” Etc… Etc…. It’s hard :no:

~~~~
      I feel Ya, we are >>.<<

SummerBaby says:

Don’t do it. For some reason when you meet someone who is not accessible to you, you end up liking more. Just like meeting someone who lives in a different state. Leave it alone.

luVn_liFe… says:

~~~~
      TELL em ur illiterate don’t know how to read.

He’ll say “dats ok bubby, wi ken bi illuhgit tahgeva”… LOL

________________________
      whatchu said? i know you wrote him :eek:

Anybody watch SWV? I ain’t working at my desk the rest of the day so I am about to do a few work things and be on the net. You saw Taj pull a Towanda and shove the table at the messy manager? :facepalm:

“dats ok bubby, wi ken bi illuhgit tahgeva”…
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      :hahaha: EVEN BETTER

datsmdubya2u says:

Nuffin like planning a trip out of the country and then finding out boo can’t go cause of a conviction…. :sad:

SummerBaby says:

@Aprilbaby
      I never responded back to her. I’m good & I’m not interested on writing him. I do know him…used to date his cuz. I was confused on why he even had her hit me up. I assume he was just sitting in jail like :think: who can I write :rofl:

Unshakable says:

@User,

I gotcha. And I can respect that. You beaullifah to me.

@Aroth,

Tell that spryte to do her work and stop interupting your down time with us. This blog serves as a reprieve…..a balm in Gilead if you will.

datsmdubya2u says:

Man listen……. if that’s why STALKER tambout he scared to get on that boat come December?????? :huh: Stay yo ass on land then….but my trip better be paid for come October. :karate:

Say What NAAHHH aRoTh? where U going?

~~~~
      me too :rofl: 3 of my direct reports are here today for the afternoon I am helping out with phones/vendors etc. People keep coming in asking questions and I am like FOH :cuss: Don’t you see me on the :pc: then this new security guard that training with another one keep talking to me. he a boy… i think…. his ring tone was trey songs….. the other security guard is the bulldogged that always be talking to me

@Aroth,

Tell that spryte to do her work and stop interupting your down time with us.

Thing is, she KNOW I’m on here talking to yall. EVERYTIME she rolls back in her chair, THIS screen is up! She know what it is! But thing is, I can knock this work out in SECONDS vs. her taking more than a few minutes. She needs the practice.

Now what were yall sayin’ again? :tea:

aRoTh says:

People keep coming in asking questions and I am like FOH
      ____________________________

YAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

@aroth

Man listen……. if that’s why STALKER tambout he scared to get on that boat come December?????? Stay yo ass on land then….but my trip better be paid for come October.

by aRoTh on Aug 22, 2014 at 2:32 pm

——————————-

You gonna leave that azz on the dock with their suitcase… Looking rejected like one of Futures kids… :dead:

datsmdubya2u says:

or his passport got yanked due to non payment of child support. :smh:

________________________
      so the tag line for today is #futurekids :crying1:
      They deserve to be loved or nah? Future be like nah
      Kid: i deserve to be loved :haha: Future and the hoe he sleeping with at the time

so the tag line for today is #futurekids
      They deserve to be loved or nah? Future be like nah
      Kid: i deserve to be loved Future and the hoe he sleeping with at the time

:champ: <—–worst.father.evah!

Why am I getting mad about this back to school Staples banners but my doorter go back to school Monday and I ain’t got nan school supply :oops:

sassyshe says:

or his passport got yanked due to non payment of child support
      ————————————————————————
      Thats why I am specifying prior thug with no felonies. Shoot police records are public records. I make sure to Google now (made that mistake with my ex) especially since I no longer have my background check access

datsmdubya2u says:

I know somebody who couldn’t get into Jamaica cause of drugs (trafficking) …. I :ghost:

@User you know it’s dirty work when the diddy pick his bust it down for the moment over his own blood

luVn_liFe… says:

Say What NAAHHH aRoTh? where U going?
      ________________________

EITHER Mehico (on a bday(SOME (not me) folks turning 40) cruise or the Bahamas…… again (read: 4th time) :rolleyes: . All I know ill, my ass is going SOMEWHERE for my bday come December.

<—MisTaken: My shoulders too big to box with God. GET.INTO.IT :eek: says:

:eek: that ad is ridiculous but you play too much Ms. Take. the line is gonna be sooooooo long and the shelves are gonna be so barren :(

go to bookwormDOTcom they have same day delivery here. maybe they do in your area too. go look. now! :eek:

Unshakable says:

@MisTake,

Do one of 2 things:

Get a pencil from the school secretary
      Do some odds and ends basic school shopping this weekend

BostonBabe says:

:newpost:

I know somebody who couldn’t get into Jamaica cause of drugs (trafficking) …. I
      STAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWPIT :ghost: He was about to flip it and make a killing

aRoTh says:

You gonna leave that azz on the dock with their suitcase

:tea:

I know somebody who couldn’t get into Jamaica cause of drugs (trafficking) …. I

:huh: ok but who would bring drugs TO Jamaica. ppl go to jamaica to get drugs, not bring them :facepalm: customs is doing it wrong. :lol:

felinelurker says:

so the tag line for today is #futurekids
      They deserve to be loved or nah? Future be like nah
      Kid: i deserve to be loved Future and the hoe he sleeping with at the time
      ————————————————————

taken…u stoopid! :hahaha:

Taken go steal some from the supply closet at work like everybody else. :tea:

at least you know they have pens and pencils.

ricanlbc says:

Mariah, a legend in her own right.I can see why she preyed on Nock. Young,full of cum…her clock was tick tock. He Is mad corny, so he kept her young. She now looks her age. She seems like a control freak. He needs to stay quiet and move on. I would love to know her secrets lol

I saw this coming. And Mariah is too good for him. I knew this wasn’t going to last… she fell in love to quickly and nick said whatever it took to get with her. I’m surprised she hung on this long.