On the Market: Tyga and Blac Chyna Split

Tyga and Blac Chyna split

The Dopamine has faded for rapper Tyga and his live-in girlfriend, Blac Chyna. According to gossip tabloid TMZ, Tyga dumped Chyna first by tossing her things out on the curb.

This news comes as a surprise to those of us who thought rapper Wiz Khalifa and his estranged wife, Amber Rose, would announce their breakup first.

From TMZ:

Sources close to the former pair tell TMZ … Tyga’s the one who called it quits. It’s unclear why he threw in the towel.

We’re told Blac Chyna isn’t acknowledging the breakup — she’s in denial — and some of her stuff is still at the house.

We’re told Tyga hosted two pool parties at their home in the last few weeks (including one for Kylie Jenner’s birthday) but she wasn’t
invited to either.

The couple was together since 2011 and got engaged in December of 2012. They have a son — King Cairo — who turns two in October.

Anyway, Tyga and Blac Chyna are now officially available, if you’re interested in dating slightly used goods.

115 Responses to “On the Market: Tyga and Blac Chyna Split”

Just Looking says:

What? Say it ain’t so, if they can’t last who can?

:kona:

you stooped JLo! :rofl:

OTB! if’n you come byke to the garden, please send me an update of today’s developments down to the job.
    i’ll be sitting by my computer waiting like this>>> :waiting:
    get at me @LiturgicalTwerker @ :yahoo:
    :hug:

msthicndawst says:

I knew this happening. Hes not been on her instagram page in months….tisk tisk

Just Looking says:

Forget OTBEY Just Joking :hug:

Wanna know where Lil New Ms. Unshakable is. Her mama thought she was gonna be on the lamb, out her womb.

sassyshe says:

guesd that black eye wasn’t worth it.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Hey y’all! Back from the doctor. As is well. She is still in a breech position though. #yallcare

deedeegirl says:

Hoe’s don’t make good housewives. But then when a hoe marries a hoe…..

@OTB did you go to hr?
    @Dubb so you let dubb19 keep the monies or what?

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

On topic: they both seem like dirt balls to me. Her fake lashes are the worst. He seems like showers don’t happen to often.

Blanche Devereaux says:

sassyshe says:

guesd that black eye wasn’t worth it.

…………………………………………..

I was just about to say :kona:

Just Looking says:

+++++++++++++++
    please see POST 4

Well she got time to turn. What the Licensed Medical Dr say?

Just Looking says:

@Fancy Nancy – :cell: <<<<<< :yahoo: You got your credentials to read it though.

@Sandra – I can see Wiz and Amber out lasting many. They just seemed laid back, where is Wiz going?

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@just looking that she does have room. She is growing nicely (still no weight to be told but whatever. ) all my test came back negative that were supposed to (no pank eye for me Lol) and she was sitting on her butt feet and legs all over the place. So she is not trying to escape just yet.

she’s good and meaty. she’ll bounce back.

literally :tea:

________________________

so pregnancy takes almost a year……these dudes give away their sperm so willingly. like on the first date.

lovezoe says:

What black eye? I wonder will her and Kinmy Kakes still be friends? Or is he being groomed for one or the Jenner girls?

lovezoe says:

Operation Ferguson posted pictures of the Klan walking in Ferguson. Be safe my people.

BlackBeauti says:

He was fuccing underage Kylie Jenner while CB is boning Kendall. These ethnic women goin learn to not to trust the Jenner/Kardashian skanks around their man. Better ask Amber and Trina. #butthatsnoneofmybusiness

bnatural says:

The photos coming out of Ferguson are frightening…This is but a glimpse of the future…..and you wonder why folks are up in arms about the “government” taking away guns….

IJS

capricorn83 says:

<— cares NOT about these two. :tea: I think Amber and Wiz will make it, though

ShoYaRight says:

So I guess their reality show on E! is a no-go now?

aRoTh says:

CNN has the guy that was with Mike Brown telling HIS side of the story. My goodness!

Oh my fugg :smack: Whet am I going to do now? :huh:

She still got her Dopamine and ain’t leaving till its gone :bounce:
    And he probably putting his Dopamine up in the next strippedbish now :lol:

LiturgicalTwerker
    Kills me every time :ghost:

Nakeya
    Don’t worry :hug:

:gossip: Have yew tried hanging upside down like a Bat? :hahaha:
    #kiddingofcourse :wink:

Crimsontide says:

What was his grown azz doing throwing a party for the Jenner kid? Wait, how old are the Jenner girls. oh, fluck it, i don’t really care… carry on

sassyshe says:

Keya how far along are you now. Mine was breech at 34 weeks, my friends made me walk for 15 mins daily, then i had to massage my stomach where i was turning the baby in a circular motion. Did the trick, a week and half later i was in labor

Just Looking says:

Yo Professor!

sassyshe says:

by Crimsontide
    ————————————-
    The one he threw the party for just turned 17 – consenting age.

aRoTh says:

@dtts
    He gave his account. Said the police pulled up, told them to get out the street. The police tried to open his door but he opened the door so aggressively that it hit Big Mike and closed back on the police. He became enraged and tried to grab Mike Brown through the window. Mike pulled back. Police shot. Mike and friend ran. Friend hid behind a car. Mike ran past yells to friend to keep running. Friend said he was frozen, couldn’t move. He saw the cop shoot Mike again. Mike turned around with his hands up and the cop shot again. EXACTLY how many times he was shot after he turned around, idk….but it was obviously overkill.

Aroth I really can’t wait for the facts to be out on paper and make that pig pay! :twisted:
    —-
    Jess :eek: Yew rang? :oldman:

<– was gonna recommended a belly pushing rub down BUT I'm no Dr :nono:
    But if'n it was me Thats what I would do. My Dr didn't know mine was breech until the day before CSection but she still tried to "rub him out" but it didn't work :lol:

Most importantly! Don't stress!

Nakeya :hug:

@NakeyaJ. I let her keep it. My sis came and dropped Dub9 off today and said they gifted it to her for all the help Dub19 extended with Sis grandson (my great nephew) this summer. She WAS indeed helping take him and pick him up from summer camp. Okay. In that case she can keep it. I GUESS. They STILL need to stop spoiling kids. :rofl:

She workedEd for that money Kdub! :bounce:
    :kona:

lovezoe says:

On twitter they found a young man who tweeted the pic of a cop standing over Mike body. He said he was running. This was the day it happened. :sad:

lovezoe says:

Theepharaoh

Juliana is a MESS already aint she?? Lord. Straighten up lil girl. LITERALLY. Imma spank dem lil legs for being so daggone difficult :spank:

Zoe
    Who said they was running? The cop? The kid?

Straighten up lil girl
    :heart:
    Only on the Rose garden :lol:

When I say that lil boy (my great nephew…their cousin) LOVES Dub19? :love: He live two states away and when he left two weeks ago him and her was :crying1: + :crying1: All the lil kids in the fam are bat shyt over her though. She is really good with kids. They really gravitate towards her. Me and my nephew (the dad) and my older niece (who had her bew’s baby too this summer too) was like Lord KNOWS what them kids see in Dub19 tho. :gossip:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I’m not due till October. (Someone asked. )
    @dtts :hug: listen as long as she is OK I’m good. But I’m gonna rub and keep rubbing. But this child is a busy body! Lol
    @Dubb yeaaaaa. I’m glad she got to keep the money. Your kids sound like good ones. Let them be spoiled, just not rotten brats. And yes, come pop her lil legs. Lol. Lol. No but really, I wonder if she is gonna come out this busy? Hummmm

———
    :hahaha: they love her!!!!! Lol. She is special, nice and kind to them. Lol

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@sassy oops. I answered the wrong thing. I’m 31 weeks tomorrow, so she has time to turn. Her brother did not turn but she might. Lol. I’m gonna try the rubbing though! Thanks.

MisUnderstood says:

:cry: My girlfriend’s son body has been found this morning. He was 8. She truly didn’t want to send him but they pushed her, said she was saying they can’t be trusted to take care of her kids like they were more special than the rest of the grandchildren. I even told her he will be fine & to let go a little bit. I went with her to drop him off to the in-laws. It was his first time going. He was 8. She demanded to see a picture of his body when they found him. I tried to warn her, but…she wasn’t ready. He was 8. His aunt teat was in the water with him is in the hospital, she’s in serious shock & blames herself. My girlfriend blames herself & everyone, including me. I blame myself, I told her to let go. He’s now gone forever. He was my daughter’s good friend. They attended the same school & after school program. He was 8. :cry:

Okay October is not too bad for Juliana still to be turnt. No spanking for miss thing YET. She got time. We gotta let her develop a personality. She not gonna be busy. She gonna be so daggone SWEET. Watch :hug:

Nightchall :wave:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@misunderstood lord have mercy. My son is seven….I would just lay down and die. I’m praying for your friend. Jesus. I can’t imagine…..and I won’t because I’m trying not to cry. That’s crazy. Its not your fault though. You were trying to help her. You did not know.But damn. God be with her.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I’m out y’all. My baby asked to sleep in my bed and I told him no…..after reading that, I’m a go put him in my bed with me. Y’all be safe.

MisUnderstood says:

They have 3 other boys to fake a front for, 18, 14, 5, 3, but I’m so worried about my girlfriend. Out of all her boys, he loved her the most. He was always by her side, hugging her, kissing her, cuddling with her, helping her. He was a mama’s boy. He gave her the biggest hug, the peace sign & said see ya when I see ya mom when we dropped him off. She cried all the way back home. I’m not sure she’s going to make it. Her husband, their father, is in VA waiting to transport the body back home. They do not have any money to do it. I’m worried about him too. Uvihin “Ace” was a beautiful soul. How do I explain this to my daughter?

aRoTh says:

@MISUNDERSTOOD

Whet!???!! Found WHERE???? I’m sorry for your loss. I’m just a little confused. Did he wander off? Swimming in a large body of water? If this is too much right now, I understand.

aRoTh says:

Misunderstood, I am praying for you and your friend/family during this difficult time. I’m so sorry.

Oh. My God. Im sooooooooooo sorry @MisUnderstood. Peace be still Jesus. Im so daggone DONE

lovezoe says:

Mis-::sad: so so sorry. :pray:

lovezoe says:

DTTS/ the person who tweeted said he was running.

Thanks Zoe
    ——–
    Misunderstood :hug:
    May GOD bring yall peace RIGHT NOW :pray:
    Please do not blame yourself! :nono: GOD DOES NOT MAKE MISTAKES!
    I and I’m sure the other Roses will be praying for yall. Please try to continue to comfort her, even though it may seem like the impossible, HE is a comforter.

I am so sad for her and you right now. I pray that she has a good support system and gets counseling and meets others who have dealt with this kind of trauma.

:hug: No one could have know that was going to happen :no: This healing process is going to be long. But you are strong! You must be strong for your baby :yes:

Aroth, it was a family gathering at a lake (I think) and him and his aunt were having a hard time in the water, and a boat came and got the aunt, but when it went back to get him, they couldn’t locate him. I think this happened on Sunday.

sassyshe says:

Misunderstood so sorry. Tears came to my eyes reading that. I know its not the time but you nor mom should blame yourself. Times like this there are no words…

^^^^^^^
    Please try to set up an account! People will donate :yes:

MisUnderstood says:

Thanks guys. :hugs:.

ARoth, they were swimming at Cape Charles beach when a current came & took them under. The aunt came back up first, he was grabbing unto her hair & when she went to grab his hand, another wave came & took him. A jet skier saw the aunt struggling, pulled her on the jet ski & took her to shore. That was when he learned Ace was still out there. He went back, got a few of his friends to search for him but couldn’t find him. It happened so fast.

God doesn’t make mistakes DTTS, I know. I just wished he left Ace to bless us with his presence a little bit longer. :wail:

MisUnderstood says:

Please try to set up an account! People will donate :yes:

******************

Trying to convince them to let me start a GoFund account as I type. My heart is broken.

I know hun, he will be very missed :hug:
    You will be ok Misunderstood. Keep fonting your feelings :hug:

MisUnderstood says:

Thanks DTTS :hugs: :pray:

datsmdubya2u says:

So Orlando Scandrick got suspended 4 games because he let Draya drop something in his drank while in Mexico a few months ago? :koolaid: :smack:

If these two cant make it WHO CAN!??

Ni ni says:

@DTTS,Misunderstood that’s awful and One reason I don’t really take my nieces & nephews anywhere. I’m always worried that an accident could happen and I couldn’t live with it. Prayers to the family.

*throws myself to the ground in despair* OH LAWD :waild: WHY GAWD WHY??!!! WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN???!!!! Who gone get custody of the booty???? :thinking: Will they do like King Solomon and split it down the middle? They each get a cheek?

Afiya says:

:cry: Rest in Peace Lauren Bacall :love: her, my idol :cry:

Good Morning Roses, Have a fabulous day :nun:

:kona:

aRoTh says:

@Misunderstood

:crying1: :crying1: Again I’m so sorry. Thanks for the clarification.

aRoTh says:

Dat says:

he let Draya drop something in his drank

Define: something :think:

lovezoe says:

I don’t think Draya put something in his drink unknowingly.. I think she is a great fall guy.

lovezoe says:

This is getting out of hand:

As developments continue to unfold in the case of Michael Brown in St. Louis, details are emerging about the police shooting death of an unarmed, 24-year-old black man in South Los Angeles.
    A vigil in response to the incident was scheduled for Tuesday evening in Los Angeles, said Officer Jane Kim, a spokeswoman for the Los Angeles Police Department.
    A woman who said she was the mother of the deceased told KTLA that the victim’s name was Ezell Ford. The woman, who said her name is Tritobia Ford, told KTLA that her son was lying on the ground and complying with police commands when police shot him three times. She said police would give her no information about the shooting.
    A man who identified himself as a cousin of Ezell Ford told KTLA that every police officer in the area knows that Ford had “mental problems” and “complications.” The man told KTLA that police shot Ezell Ford in the back, and that when Ford’s mother approached police asking for information, they pulled out billy clubs.

USATODAY
    Social media threats delay release of shooter’s name

The LAPD said in a statement that the incident will be reviewed by the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Justice System Integrity Division and other agencies.
    The incident took place at about 8:20 p.m. Monday night as officers conducted an investigative stop, according to the LAPD statement. During that stop, “a struggle ensued” and this resulted in an “officer-involved shooting,” according to the statement.
    The man underwent surgery at a local hospital and died, the LAPD said.

Buttercup says:

RE: Zoe’s post
    Sooooo, in order to use the self defense claim, one has to reasonably fear that his or her life is in danger. Since black men are irrationally feared, it’s open season. I think the self-defense laws should be updated. I haven’t given much thought to what those changes should be, but until it changes black men will continue to have to walk on egg shells.

Morning everyone

Just Looking says:

What? Say it ain’t so, if they can’t last who can?
    :kona:

:rofl: :coffee:

datsmdubya2u says:

by lovezoe on Aug 13, 2014 at 8:20 am

—————

Oh no didnt mean to imply he didn’t know she put it in the drink. He claims she said “hey try this” so he drank it not knowing what it was. Then he test positive for some sort of stimulant that is considered a PED

lovezoe says:

This is getting out of hand:
    USATODAY
    Social media threats delay release of shooter’s name
    The man underwent surgery at a local hospital and died, the LAPD said.

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

can we see WTF is going on right now?! IT’S OPEN FCKN SEASON ON BLK MEN! :cuss: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Soooo Draya…..never mind. I will just add molly popper to her list. Anyway, what’s going on this morning?

MisUnderstood says:

:cry: OMG this is heartbreaking! Lord please be with yall & give u peace. i can’t even imagine :hug: :pray: for yall..

Wasting time says:

Good Morning Roses :waves:

Praying for you and your friend Misunderstood!

datsmdubya2u says:

Wow misunderstood just wow…. im so sorry

Afiya says:

:angry: These folks get on my nerves EARLY IN THE DAMN MORNING, coming to me whining and wanting me to feel sorry for them :no: NO I DON’T #getthefukkoutmyface :ugh: I DON’T CARE! bye Felisha :bye:

:smack: :kona:

Buttercup
    Dats
    Nakeya & baby girl
    aRoth
    Fay :hugs:

Wasting time says:

Just got into a Ferguson debate with a co-worker of the alabaster persuasion. When you make sense they don’t like it. “why tear up ish?” “Would you have know a 18 year old, unarmed, black man was murdered AGAIN! by the police if they hadn’t?” “well I’m sure it would have made the news” :lol: “you sure huh :huh:

Wasting time says:

:yahoo: Smonae

lovezoe says:

Smonae. :dance:

Misunderstood what happened? did he drown?

Im soo so sorry for your loss. :(

datsmdubya2u says:

So in Dallas yesterday a white man :ak47: shoots at police with an ak47 bullets bouncing off the car and the po pos was really in danger but lo and behold they manage NOT to kill him. His wife says he was “depressed” :mad:

Milky says:

:wave: Good Morning All
    Misunderstood :hug: I :pray: that God comforts and provide strength for you and your friend and family. Dont blame yourself and your friend should not blame herself. God has called that baby home to be with him and there is no explanation for it, but keep your head up. Be there for your friend regardless of her blaming you, herself, or others. Much Love!! Blessings Rain Down!!!!

The police killed ANOTHER unarmed black man in Los Angeles. Shot him in the back while he was complying and laying on the ground. SMH.

His name was Exell Ford. The police using their usual lie of “an altercation” after stopping him for unknown reasons. He winds up shot to death and “injuries to the police have been “unsubstantiated.”

Obama goin have to do SOMETHING at this point. It’s getting worse. Are we moving backwards?

:wave: hey smonae

This is the fourth police killing of an unarmed Black man in the last month that has made national headlines.

Eric Garner, 43, was killed on July 17 by NYPD officer Daniel Pantaleo who placed him in an illegal chokehold while questioning him for allegedly selling untaxed cigarettes.

John Crawford, 22, was shot and killed on August 5 by Ohio police in Walmart after he was spotted holding a toy rifle. Ohio is an open carry state.

Most recently, 18-year-old Mike Brown was gunned down by Ferguson, Missouri police while walking with a friend in his neighborhood.

This chit is ridiculous! Of course NAIR one of these terrorist pigs will be prosecuted or nothing. As per usual, they will “investigate” and “retrain” ultimately. Right out of the pig terrorist handbook. SMH.

Smonae says:

This shyt is crazy, 1 of my issues with them tearing shyt up in St. Louis is, you tearing up your neighborhood, places you shop and there are soo many out of work because of these fools actions
    They not tearing up that police station or running to the court house.

I have friends that live there, got to go a country mile for a box of crayons, they cant even shop were they live.

And 1/2 the fools doing dont even live in that area, then u trying to sell stolen items on FB & IG :no:

I guess they say if they cant assasinate Obama they will just get rid of any possibility of a future Obama.

lovezoe says:

This is the fourth black man killed in 2 months by cops. Eric Garner, a man from Ohio who had a toy rifle(Ohio has open carry) Mike Brown, now this man. Yeah something needs to change. They fear us because we wouldn’t and still won’t be their slaves. When we got freedom, that’s when it started. Yet you got some blacks who still in bondage. I’m not talking about working, I’m talking about mentally.

Wasting time says:

Yeah O is going to have to do more than a sound bite but he has to be super careful. I don’t envy him this part of his job. Then there is going to be the debate about Federal being in State business.

Unshakable says:

@Dats,

Amazing how that works, isn’t it? But let had been a Black or Brown UNARMED male and he would have been dead before he could put his hands in the air. Go figure.

datsmdubya2u says:

I dont care no mo bout appearances. Im rhett ta burn ish down!!! Where’s the black panthers ? Not the modern version the 60s version that knew how to make bombs and ish. :chase:

between black ppl killing young black men and cops killing young black men the graveyard must be full of the future. its gonna be nothing but black women and (any other type besides black) men left.

no matter how many police officers kill young black boys, they still dont have anything on how many black ppl kill young black boys.

Unshakable says:

Misunderstood,

Both you and the family are in my prayers. Please do not blame yourself. You DID NOT cause this to happen. I know it may not lessen the pain, but make sure you are taking care of yourself mentally and spiritually.

Because it’s still fresh, the emotions are quite raw. When you are ready to receive it, God will give you peace in accordance with His will. In His time He will grant you a peace that surpasses understanding, because He k.ows what you need before you do. And I am here if you want to vent or just cry or laugh. Just let me know babe. Love you :hug: you very closely and wipes your tears.

datsmdubya2u says:

@user

I love you like a play cousin…. but this? No matter how many police officers kill young black boys, they still dont have anything on how many black ppl kill young black boys?

Yes there is violence in our communities but the police are supposed to protect and serve all of us. Not participate in the carnage. What is the point of you repeating this over and over. Black crime does not obsolve white oppression

datsmdubya2u says:

Dats,

by Unshakable on Aug 13, 2014 at 9:39 am

Yes Unshake its a miracle :coffee:

aRoTh says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

This is the fourth police killing of an unarmed Black man in the last month

Make it 5. ANOTHER man in Cincinnati (not the Walmart connection) about 2 weeks ago…HOWEVER dude WAS armed…..they say. The shooting happened OFF camera but it was still being recorded.

yes, they are held to a higher standard. I definitely agree but if I dont protest over black on black crime which happens at a much higher rate then I feel like it would be phony for me to protest this. to some extent, we teach ppl how to treat us.

you dont see any irony in Man referring to kids as bad decisions and saying that they dont deserve to be raised by their fathers but then turning right around and crying about what the police do to those same kids? it cant be just me that sees it.

aRoTh says:

Smonae says:

They not tearing up that police station or running to the court house.

THAT is MY gripe. Don’t EVER tear up yo’ OWN sh!t.

datsmdubya2u says:

————-

There are plenty of organizations groups and agencies working in black communities all across the country adressing violence, poverty and lack of opportunity our young black youth face. I belong to Brothers in Unity one such group. Its just not covered by the media but we are here. And the media doesnt have to drop in ur lap via TV for you to know. Turn off lahha and the bbq wives sometime and you might see what going on around you GOOD and bad

@USER
    “……but this is what happens when even your own families (ie. deadbeat fathers!) dont value the lives of black children.”

Women, and women alone, decide who they give birth for. A “deadbeat father” is the result of a poor decision by a mother. They need to own their DECISIONS.

A man can’t decide to give birth.

I dont watch either of those shows, but thanks for playing. :)

As always, here come the buffoons who bring up black on black crime after the cops murder someone as if that is relevant. Never fails. I bet those were the slaves talkin bout:

“yo’ parents spanked you too so you shouldn’t get mad when Masa’ ‘spank’ you. :nono: