Police: mom locked child in hot car in “direct sunlight”

Crystal Franklin Georgia Gwinnett College police have arrested a mother who allegedly locked her child in a hot car that was parked in ‘direct sunlight.”

Channel 2 Action news reports an arrest warrant was issued for Crystal Franklin, 28, who allegedly locked her 6-year-old child in a sweltering car on the campus in Lawrenceville, GA on Friday.

The arrest warrant obtained by Channel 2 Action News states, “child might reasonably be expected to be injured, as follows: hyperthermia due to locking child in vehicle with outside air temperature of 90 degrees in direct sunlight.”

No status was given on the child’s condition. Lawrenceville, GA is located about 33 miles northeast of Atlanta.

• Cops: Dad Knew Toddler Was in Hot Car
  • Father arrested for leaving 1-year-old twins in car while he had sex in nearby building
  • 3 Arrested for Whipping Boy and Posting Video On Facebook
  • Flight Attendant’s Daughter Charged With Her Murder

39 Responses to “Police: mom locked child in hot car in “direct sunlight””

Just Looking says:

What is wrong with these mama’s :chase: Just Sick….

SummerBaby says:

I can’t imagine how this kid felt especially being old enough to know what is going on

Stupid trick :rollseyes:

Notchew COOKING :nono:
      THis hoe top :tea:

Oh :kiss:

SummerBaby says:

She didn’t know anybody that could babysit? :think:

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

i can’t een get pass the title :facepalm: #OverIt
      can somebody give me a one sentence summary?

:cell: calling cruise line now! Ion think they ready for MsTake just yet :stop:

Boat gone beee LeannnnninggggG :kona:

Joker
      This dumb bish… Thee End :tea:

I don’t trust NOTHING a cop says about a black person. She prolly just got out the car to open the door for the child.

NEVER TRUST A COP!

++++++++++++
      Really ? Puts on BAD :whistle: ROLLS up Sleeves

Trick ho,,, not you DTTS

SIDEEYE

Cancels ORder Hurmmmph going to that address :tea:

Hair Lova says:

They should lock her arse up in direct sunlight. See how she feel, and don’t give her the doggy cracked window either!!

mzwhang90210 says:

Dittyyyyyyyyyyy :happy: :kiss:

:on topic:
      WTF is wrong with folks??!! Take the child with you! I think the offenders punishment should be the same. Lock THEIR arses inna hot car for TWICE the amount of time.
      :pray: for the child!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Is it really hard to get that you CAN NOT LEAVE YOUR CHILDREN IN A CAR ALONE!!!!!!??? I mean damn. Let’s see your bad weave having ass sit in a hot box for an hour or more. Stupid bish. These whores need serious parenting classes. Fluck you leave your babies in the car to do!? If you can’t find a sitter stay your tail at home!!!

Just Looking says:

Just Messing… :hug:

capricorn83 says:

There has been so much of this this summer, it seems. It’s sad

Sun_Tooth says:

:think: I can recall cutting grass with my dad at 6-7. How you stay in a hot car at six?? I woulda been wandering around campus hollin’ where my momma. iffen she aint care enough about me to leave me at chucky cheese till she got done.

capricorn83 says:

I don’t trust NOTHING a cop says about a black person.
      ———–

does it count if the cop is black too??

SummerBaby says:

——————-
      I swear this was my first thought, but than I just assumed that maybe she threatened the kid so they stayed inside. :shrugs:

mzwhang90210 says:

Thats like that yt heffa that locked her two sons up inna car in the dead of winter…so she could get in her MARRIED arse in her BOYFRIENDS truck (parked a few feet away) to indulge in adulterous fornication in the woods.

She turned the heater on FULL BLAST and locked those poor tykes in the car for an hour and 1/2!! May they RIP.

Her and this bloated beesh uptop need to share a cell…in hell.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

NEVER TRUST A COP

hell you might be right but this day in time…. one should know not to even do that

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

Ummmmm do these people think that it won’t happen to their child I mean really WTF is going on in their head???? :mad:

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

DTTS…gotcha :thumbsup: *slaps that dumb bytch on GP*
      @Keya *rubs belly* :hi: :scared: who did it??

mzwhang90210 says:

:wtf: damn

Sun_Tooth says:

I would have just gotten that whoopin’ cuz I wont finna die in no car. hot car = death, which means she really aint care about that boy, so I wouldn’t have cared about her being embarrassed.

But I wanna :kiss: and some food :kona:

———–
      WING WING WING HERRO :love:
      MzWhang :woohoo: :2dance:
      :heart:

Just Looking says:

Yew is tew muruch

Ms Peaches says:

We have to pray for these people. Direct sunlight, thats a new one for me. People will be getting charge based on the light of day.

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

:offtopic:
      i’m crampy and get cravings when i’m on soooooo my lunch:meatballs no noodles with a piece of pepperjack cheese laid across it, a small bag of chex mix traditional and some chocolate milk :facepalm: i’m so weird :kona:

Unshakable says:

@NoJoke,

Further confirmation that some people shouldn’t breed.

There is your one sentence.

@KeKe,

How is baby Juliana doing? :kiss: and rubs your belly

Crickett says:

What I don’t get is not even letting the windows down. My 7yo gets the luxury of locked doors, air conditioning and Bluetooth access while I run in the corner store to get my lottery numbers and I can take the key with me. Bad mama.

CHA CHA LAVONNE MONET HENNIQUA says:

Lil Cha Cha would have tripped me from walking so closely on my heels waving a finger like :nono: “You tried it….I AM NOT sitting in no hot azz car Mom” :mad: This girl been like that since she could walk…she dont let me breathe she has major seperation anxiety

Ms Peaches says:

My Co worker is all riled up over the bum as-s Steelers. I hope the Browns get in that as-s.

Crickett :eek:

(Said in the most respectful way possible)
      Stop that… There are some real sickos out here. Folks are on drugs and will do and take anything for money.

I know this was a hot topic on here back when someone got their car stolen with the baby inside.

Good you take the key though :tea:

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

Damn everyone must have left for the day….am I the only one working till 5? :sad:

The Pearl! says:

BSGO…nope! Looks like these fuggas is gon keep us here til 5, too! Shoot! Been workin like a slave all the live-long day, too! Ugh!

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

UGH I just want to sling this bar arcoss the lobby :cuss: