Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Flying Near U.S. Airspace

Russian Nuclear Bombers

U.S. fighter jets were forced to scramble 16 times since June when Russian nuclear bombers penetrated U.S. airspace near the California and Canada coasts.

While semi-retired U.S. President Barack Obama plays golf and attends hundreds of Democratic fundraisers, Russian nuclear bombers repeatedly stray into U.S. airspace.

It appears that Russian President Vladimir is not respectful of President Obama or the U.S. military.

American defense officials assure Americans that the Russian flights are part of a training exercise. But a defense official told The Washington Free Beacon that the Russian bombers “[appear to be] trying to test our air defense reactions, or our command and control systems. These are not just training missions.”

From Yahoo News:

Major Beth Smith, of the U.S. Northern Command and the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD), has said “Over the past week, NORAD has visually identified Russian aircraft operating in and around the U.S. air defense identification zones.” There have been about 16 Russian forays in the Alaskan and north Canadian area in the last 10 days.

It is not entirely uncommon to see Russian planes in this airspace, however, the increased number of such planes seems to be triggering some concern amongst the aviation military community, particularly given the increased tension in Ukraine. Smith referred to this number of forays as “a spike in activity.”

• Obama Cancels Planned Trip to Russia; Has ‘No Patience’ for Russian Anti-Gay Laws
  • Obama Administration Secretly Collects Data On All Verizon Customers
  • Russian Billionaire’s Girlfriend Sparks Outrage by Sitting On ‘Black Woman Chair’
  • Rubio to Obama: ‘Explain What Beyonce and Jay Z Were doing in Cuba’
  • An earlier version of this post was edited to clarify that the jets were intercepted near the California and Canada coasts

20 Responses to “Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Flying Near U.S. Airspace”

zurishay says:

Semi retired tho :lol:

zurishay says:

You know what Sandra, a few years ago when I was in Atlanta I almost went to the same mall you posted you were at. I was so pissed off that I didn’t go. I would’ve loved to meet you. I say you d a meet n greet here in NJ. :yes: Don’t forget to do a giveaway…diamonds and 4t boys clothing. See u soon.

Sun_Tooth says:

the scrambling of the jets, is just our way of making them think we don’t have a strong offense. they be foolish to think that we aint learn from pearl harbor.

datsmdubya2u says:

California/Canada border.

:shocked: huh? somebody need a map

Ni ni says:

Obama keep messing with Putin and he is gonna get what he wants.

Sun_Tooth says:

i wonder if palin could see them jets from her house :think:

Does this President Vladimir….have a last name? :dead: Sandy dont discriminate. Anybody can get dissed on this blog.

Hair Lova says:

“trying to test our air defense reactions, or our command and control systems. These are not just training missions.”

I believe this. they tryin to make us believe they playing, but they’re not.

Sherri said keep that :pacifier: cuz I ain't got no :shakebutt: puppylove says:

I live in California and I had NO IDEA that we bordered Canada :shocked: learn something new everyday.

Sun_Tooth says:

Hair Lova says:

I believe this. they tryin to make us believe they playing, but they’re not.
      ———————–

:think: we just scambling jets, while they shooting them down in their neck of the woods. they have already taken down one of our drones

they better stop playing on my burfday weekend :buttshake:

charleybrown says:

i wonder if palin could see them jets from her house :think:
      ______________________________________

I really dont like u right now……. :rofl: :rofl:

Hair Lova says:

Sun_Tooth says:

And 16 times??? Why are we even allowing this? They have absolutely NO air space where they can train? We are allowing Russia to make us their bishes

zurishay says:

User Friendly says:

they better stop playing on my burfday weekend :buttshake:
      —————–
      awwww Its my big daddys bday this weekend too. We are celebrating :boobs: starting tonight!!! Happy bday! :happybirthday:

Sun_Tooth says:

Hair Lova says:

———————–

right!! i think the US may be itching for them to strike first. to avoid any international backlash, in the event the nukes don’t destroy the world entirely.

Hair Lova says:

Sun_Tooth says:

The hell with allowing them to strike first. That first strike might screw us up. I say draw a line in the sky and if they cross it :ak47: they arses. I don’t trust them Russians, I’m telling you.

zurishay says:

R.I.F. Never once did Sandra say the borders were adjacent. She just said they were near the two of them, which would obviously mean at different points in time…sheesh.

datsmdubya2u says:

zurishay says:

the article first said California/Canadian border implying they were next to each other..i see the article has been edited to clarify and say “California and Canada Coasts” I would’ve said Canadian Coasts but :shrugs: alright

Hair Lova says:

She said they penetrated, which means that they had to enter. I’m pretty sure they know their cut off point.

Sun_Tooth says: