T.I. and Young Thug perform on Jimmy Fallon (Video)

Rapper T.I. spotted leaving NBC Studios in NYC

Rap tycoon T.I. Harris, 33, was seen leaving NBC Studios in NYC where he taped an appearance on the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon LIVE on Thursday. T.I. performed “About the Money” with non-conformist Atlanta rapper Young Thug. Fashion wise, T.I. doesn’t pinhole himself into any particular style. He just wears whatever his stylist throws at him. Here T.I. is seen wearing a pair of retro Nike Air Raid sneakers in Atomic Mango turbo green colorway that came out in May ($135).

What do you think of T.I.’s youthful style?
Photos: Fortunata/Splash News and RogerWong/INFphoto.com

Nike Air Raid

Nike Air Raid

TI and Young Thug perform on Jimmy Fallon

Watch the interview and performance below

142 Responses to “T.I. and Young Thug perform on Jimmy Fallon (Video)”

Oh this my song!!!!! I am about to get ratchet at my desk. My Friday just got good. GET INTO IT :danban1:
    @Dub give up on being chit for today. It’s the weekend. We can try again on Monday! Dance with me :eek: Stevie J rat face
    If it ain’t about the moneeeeeeeyyyyy :dance:

m9ser1 says:

I like those. and with small feet nikes always look good.

:listen:

If it ain’t about the money
    Don’t be blowin’ me up, nigga I ain’t gettin’ up :nono:
    If it ain’t about the money
    Ain’t no use in you ringin’ my line, stop wastin’ my time :cell: = :nono:

Happy Friday!! :danban: :dance:

What do you think of T.I.’s youthful style?
    ~~~~~~
    Whatever sails his ship. thankgawd he isn’t my man but if They like it, I LOVE IT!

A.J. says:

No comment. Um, Sandra yeah can we get a Kermit the frog emoticon please?

Luvn :lol: :hug:

@Dub give up on being chit for today. It’s the weekend. We can try again on Monday! Dance with me Stevie J rat face
    If it ain’t about the moneeeeeeeyyyyy
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Oh ALRIGHT. SIMPLY cause I love that track.

If it ain’t about the moneeeeeeeyyyyy
    I ain’t finna DO CHIT.
    If it ain’t about the moneeeeeeeeeeyyyy.
    BISH, yacan miss me wifit, bishnigga miss me wifit

:2dance:

What do you think of T.I.’s youthful style?
    ————-
    Big eyes :blink: is Jew really asking for for feedback or for backlash? Cause both of them backs but only one might be good? I personally love him as a musician and his family :grill: Whatever he choses to protect his skin from UV rays and Ebola is up to him

BISH, yacan miss me wifit, bishnigga miss me wifit
    _________
    TURNUP!!!

VDot says:

What do you think of T.I.’s youthful style?
    ________

That those socks and shoes would look good on my bedroom floor :yes:

Jdore says:

Fashion wise, T.I. doesn’t pinhole himself into any particular style.
    ——————
    Thanks auntie for the explanation cause I love my login even if I can’t change my gravi

Morning Roses! :hi: Happy Friday :yahoo:

@AJ That is my CUT. I like Mediocre too.

@Taken email me the retweet!

Turnup!

:party:

AJ :kiss: hey now!
    TAKEN
    DUBB
    V
    :wave: Happy Ratchet DAY!

Lord they said Mehki Phifer aging like a banana last night in Atlanta. :hahaha:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

WHO SAID THIS CHIT?!?!? :rofl:

:danban1: <—- Mekhi but less youthful :rofl:

Dance with me :eek: Stevie J rat face
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VDot says:

:thinking: Is Young Thug the one who tweets about his boyfriend (bae) getting out of jail? Be champagne toasting with arms interlocked while glazing in one another’s eyes? :waiting:

Hey @Luvie :love: And all the Roses.

Lurkers. Thorns and Tumbleweeds. :hi:

libra80sbaby says:

I think TIP needs to start dressing his AGE. He dressin like his older sons. Do better :tea:

Wasting time says:

That those socks and shoes would look good on my bedroom floor :yes:
    ———————-
    :ghost:

Hey Dizzle!

I watched this last night! I effs with the Kang

libra80sbaby says:

:facepalm: Oh the tweet was me and Dub.. My bad :lol:

WHO SAID THIS CHIT?!?!?
    I said it! I wont be chit either today!! You can miss me wif it, you can miss me wif it; turnup!!

Wasting time says:

Morning
    Ms. Dubb
    Dizzle
    Luvn

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    there was a pic supposedly too of them smoking an L butt butta ball naked too.

Like that dude on that Shabba Ranks said >>> EXTRA! NAKED!

:pc: Dub!
    I got a video to send you too! Let me watch this first then I will let you know :lol:

lovezoe says:

:coffee: Glad my husband dresses appropriately. :coffee:

EXTRA! NAKED!
    ~~~
    :dead: !”

Oh the tweet was me and Dub.. My bad
    ————–
    EYE KNOW :huh:
    (Rick Ross) I’m not a (blog) star somebody lied :brokenheart: :hahaha:

Happy Friday :waves:

@A.J they said Mekhi got brown spots on his face and his skin mushy? :dead:

sassyshe says:

:waves: morning all

Love this song

BTW Geter needs to take back TIP instagram account because hes posting too much and tettering on getting out of control again

EXTRA! NAKED!

:blink: Well, was he packing? Inquiring minds wanna know :eek:

Afiya says:

Dance with me :eek: Stevie J rat face

===

TAKEN, U, my dear, R A FEWL!!! :hahaha:

Wasting time says:

How can one obtain these YT images and vidjeos??

@A.J they said Mekhi got brown spots on his face and his skin mushy?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    They made it sound like Mekhi is ready to become part of my baby daddy famous Banana Pudding. He only uses the old ugly ones.

:ghost:

ALBoy says:

I like the interview

Well, was he packing? Inquiring minds wanna know

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I aint see it. It was on a blog tho that the BF had posted that pic of him and “Thugga” << his nickname for his Papi.

SummerBaby says:

I find Young Thug to be so unattractive!!

A.J. says:

@A.J they said Mekhi got brown spots on his face and his skin mushy?
    He looks terrible IMO. Hershey got his ass in her gravi tho.

ALBoy says:

Dubb you stupid
    I hate bananas that are the color of Jill Scott’s gums :no:

Hershey says:

T.I. looks likeher wears a mens size 8 & 1/2or 9…interesting :tea: Fabulous Friday to er’one :waves:

Wasting time says:

Where @Man at??
    They saying Kim ain’t getting any from Ye.
    This Man chance !!

Hershey says:

Ummmm A.J. I’m showin Mekhi’s fat azz some love while looking at him like :blink: da fugg yew been thru man? Dayum his face shows all of his struggles…

I find Young Thug to be so unattractive!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Chile his boyfren is a lil cutie tho. Somebody love his hit looking azz.

But yeah he look like he took a hit to the face with a bag fulla heavy coins. A bag fulla them dollar coins or old school Fifty Cent Pieces.

__________________________

TIP did a side by side of his mugshot and the Handsome Criminal with a caption of Best Looking Outlaw? and said he was the winner :champ: :rofl: :rofl: I :heart: his stanking azz!

Wasting time says:

:stop:
    That is Mekhi in Hersh gravi ?????
    TF !
    Why his black crack though :crying: He was so fine!

I hate Hershey for that gravi :dead:

SummerBaby says:

What is going on w/Mekhi? Is that just a bad pic or is he really going through some things? He did recently file bankruptcy.

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

Morning yall!!!! *warning* it tis friday and i will be rubbing up against erbody whether you like it or not, so single file please…and thanks :biggrin:

ti!!!!! my hubby…i WILL be hunching your face later…*homer simpson drool and lust face* Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

young thug sound like sumbody karate chopped him in his throat several times in a row during a speech but he still tryna talk to erbody…or eitha he been playing a high risk game of red rover with sum extremely tall ppl an they keep on sending him over and he getting clotheslined sumn FIERCE

I think Malinda Williams paid to have a hex threw on Mekhi Phifer azz for saying what he said about her. He did Bird wrong. :no:

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

i can’t with mekhi AND scrappy face..yall need to choose one

A.J. says:

He did recently file bankruptcy.
    If he did; he should be happy-hell he aint working or I havent seen him in no flicks/sitcoms. :tea:

sassyshe says:

Young Thug may be gay but that little Gremlin sure can rock a song and spit a good verse. Future may be in trouble cause just as he dethroned the dreaded tellytubby, this one soon to replace him

A.J. says:

That is Mekhi in Hersh gravi ?????
    Catch it while it’s coming through and stuff.

He was so fine!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    the decline was SO QUICK. He was fine as HAIL still in “This Christmas”. I mean he looked decent in “Divergent” too.

That dude done went from fine to swine fast as HAIL.

How you gonna win when you aint right within. :no:

—————-
    He sure did do her dirty. I still remember reading that interview he did. She still looks pretty!

VDot says:

I find Young Thug to be so unattractive!!

He is, yet I’m so fascinated by him at the same time :huh: . I watch him like he’s an exhibit. Baffles the fukk outta me :confused:

sassyshe says:

__________________________

TIP did a side by side of his mugshot and the Handsome Criminal with a caption of Best Looking Outlaw? and said he was the winner I his stanking azz
    —————————————————————
    He was makes you remember why you wanted to :hump: TI

Mekhi must be tryna get “into character” for an acting gig :think: (can’t be no other reason for him to be looking like ‘uncle jr’ showed up to the club :no: )

Wasting time says:

i can’t with mekhi AND scrappy face..yall need to choose one
    ——————-

He was so fine!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    the decline was SO QUICK. He was fine as HAIL still in “This Christmas”.
    ——————
    Yes Ms Dubb!!
    This Christmas I would have sat on Santa lap :yes:

BullSweetness says:

Good morning all! Happy MuhFuqqing Friday!

Though my day started crappy with a paper cut under my nail, my day was made when they asked the white guy in front of me for his ID when using his credit card with no signature but they didn’t ask me! :listens:

‘uncle jr’
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    :dead:

What did he say about her? She’s so pretty :yes:

Hershey says:

Mekhi said he only makes $60,000 annually and has some CDs, leather furniture and clothes…yet he’s swoll from eating and drankin chile…

A.J. says:

Wasting Scrappy face in yo gravi is CLASSIC!! Looking like an old grandmomma above them glasses!!

That dude done went from fine to swine fast as HAIL.
    How you gonna win when you aint right within. :no:
    __________________________

Beta says:

I hate this song with a passion

————-
    Some CDs as in music CDs :rofl: they ain’t worth nothing these days.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Morning loves!!!! Happy Friday!!!!

What did he say about her? She’s so pretty
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    that his unit couldnt get hard cause she came to bed in a flannel nightgown and a head scarf and walked around in sweat pants all day.

SummerBaby says:

Y’all now Mekhi is a newlywed he got that “happy” weight going on.

He was makes you remember why you wanted to :hump: TI

:yes: Me :love: TI long time. Ive had several wet dreams about his azz :ashamed:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Hold up, Mekhi is broke!? That was him renting out Disneyland for his sins day a few years back, was it not?! Dag…..good luck

ALBoy says:

Messing with Al it would have been So much DNA on that flannel. She would’ve taken it off :tea:

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

soooooooooooooooooooooo…chris brown posting eating booty pics now huh…he done ate kamikaze lil bootycheeks in one bite…smdh…tossed her lil strawberry fields wendy’s salad…welp..get ONE cup and putcha name on it chris…or chew sum orbit

i still love yo fine a$$ and call me as usual….

—————
    :yes: that was him.

Some CDs as in music CDs
    just aint chit.

Beta says:

I hate this song with a passion

*in my AJ voice* “Get into it!” :lol:

————
    What woman does he know that don’t wear head scarves to bed!? She supposed to be sexy every damn night!? Bye sir. Excuse having ass.

sassyshe says:

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

i still love yo fine a$$ and call me as usual….

———————————————————————-
    According to one of his followers someone needs to get that boy on his bipolar meds asap

ALBoy says:

He ain’t broke I just saw divergent at the $1.50 movie few weeks back…

Wasting time says:

I just did the education on YT and :shrugs: his boo was a cutie though.

Chile that can’t be Mekhi. He look like his breathe stank. Through the picture. Like he look like ODB :no:
    @Dub :pc:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Next time I bet Mekhi will throw the kids a regular party at the house. Hummmmm

Wasting time says:

He ain’t broke I just saw divergent at the $1.50 movie few weeks back…
    ——————
    So what you saying is; he has at least 2 cents. His cut from a 1.50 ticket ? :lol:

A.J. says:

He ain’t broke I just saw divergent at the $1.50 movie few weeks back…
    So he good for a buck fiddy at least. 10-4!!

sassyshe says:

————

———————————————————————
    :cosign: my motto is scarves unless you got the hairdressers money on the night stand

lovezoe says:

I remember when he was on ER and died. I was crying. A mess. He should no actors, especially black actors not gone constantly get gigs. Then again, according to Man this is what rich folks do to avoid paying debtors.

Lord, Wasting me and you >>>here<<<

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Draya and her boo broke up y’all. But we saw that coming. Wonder where her son is gonna live now….

Wasting time says:

:fistbump: @AJ
    Great minds boo! Great minds :yes:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Nancy :hug: we are good!!! 68 days to go. I just wanna see her Lol. How are you?

ALBoy says:

How and I gone pull yo hair if it’s a scarve on it. Selfish. :tea:

—————–
    I guess that means she’ll be done hanging w/her son because I never seen much of him until she had a man.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

my motto is scarves unless you got the hairdressers money on the night stand
    ————–
    Boom! And there it is!!! What real man cares about a hair scarf when its time to get it in?! Mine sure don’t. Humph.

Hershey says:

Some CDs as in music CDs
    just aint chit
    ________________________

music CDS :yes: :lol:

——_——-
    Exactly. She really thought she made a come up by getting dude. No boo. This time around why don’t you try focusing all your energy on your son. Ugh

sassyshe says:

ALBoy says:

How and I gone pull yo hair if it’s a scarve on it. Selfish
    ———————————————————————-
    If you gonna pay to get it done or you gonna sit with the flat iron and straighten it out cool. Anywhos you got waist to hold on, neck to grab on and other parts to hold onto, you not gonna be riding my back/arse that long to have to be grabbing on my hair

Hershey says:

Eye candy Mekhi Phifer who is best known for his riveting roles in the films “8 Mile,” “Soul Food,” and as “Dr. Gregory Pratt” for six years on the long-running TV series, “ER,” is now broke and filing for bankruptcy, according to TMZ.

Phifer reportedly filed for bankruptcy late last month. The actor only has $67,000 in assets but reportedly owes the IRS a whopping $1.2 million in back taxes, $50,000 in attorney’s fees, and $4,500 in owed child support obligations, bringing his debt total to about $1.3 million.

Even though the 39-year-old earns a reported $7,500 per month, he reportedly lives a champagne life with a monthly spending habit of about $11,600.

Phifer, who married his longtime sweetheart Reshelet Barnes last year in a small ceremony attended by about 100 folks, reportedly listed a modest list of assets, including a 12-year-old Segway that has a value of about $1,500, a leather bed, a collection of firearms (1 shotgun and two 9 mm pistols) and not much else, according to TMZ.

The actor was previously married to actress Malinda Williams and the union produced a son. The couple made headlines back in 2003, when Williams publicly admitted Phifer had cheated, blaming him for their marriage breakdown

Blanche Devereaux says:

hey yall :waves: im home sick again fonting from my wii :lol: anyway..`happy friday and be blessed :nun: pray im well enough to make myself some gumbo today

I can’t keep up :phew: I still watched the video of my jam, somebody said Chris eating @ss young man and I can’t find it on IG, now they saying Draya broke up with buddy. DIS TEW MUCH
    OAN: Don’t you hate when somebody tries to call you when you are emailing them at work? I see my caller ID and I can see the company name :stop: Let’s keep this on the email. I don’t want to talk to you no more. Now if she email right back I am going to ignore it for at least 15 minutes :lol: No voicemail so I am good.

lovezoe says:

Loving like the Jonses on an Evans’ budget.

________________________

Awww that’s so sweet Keya :heart:
    It’s all good over here Keya, yesterday was my Friday so my weekend is NOW. :yahoo:

sassyshe says:

Omarion named him kid Megga – I mean really!!!!!!

SummerBaby says:

I can’t keep up I still watched the video of my jam, somebody said Chris eating @ss young man and I can’t find it on IG, now they saying Draya broke up with buddy. DIS TEW MUCH
    ————–
    I also just got off IG looking for those pics. I don’t find anything either.

ALBoy says:

I’ll twist it up for you after… I like to choke and pull hair simultaneously from all positions. :tea:

Hershey says:

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

OAN: Don’t you hate when somebody tries to call you when you are emailing them at work? I see my caller ID and I can see the company name Let’s keep this on the email. I don’t want to talk to you no more. Now if she email right back I am going to ignore it for at least 15 minutes No voicemail so I am good.

__________________________

Draya and ‘Lando is ova :sad: she seemed happy with him

Chris, attention heaux e-thottin

No voicemail, she’s :pc: you riat nah :lol:

Beta says:

I don’t feel one ounce of sorry for Mekhi and his horrible spending habits chile these folks need to live within their means and start investing more shyt stupid

Chris, attention heaux e-thottin
    He gon get his ass hurt fooling with Kevin Gates “Mr. I don’t get tired.”

ALBoy says:

Blanche was the first older woman I wanted to. :hump:

Chelle514 says:

TI should needs to dress his age; also ALL VIDEOS MADE BY ANY RAPPER NEEDS TO COME WITH THE ‘WORDS SCROLLING AT THE BOTTOM OF THE VIDJO” I can’t understand a word they’re saying :-

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE :-)

Chris Brown gonna go BLIND fuggin round orally in people butts. :no:

Somebody get him some collodial silver drops for his eyes please?

:cool:

Thanks.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Hey did my gravi change!?

————–
    I could live very well off $7,500 per month. :tea:

Megga
    ^^^^^^^^
    Shoulda just named him Optimus Prime and got it over with.

Wasting time says:

——————–
    That just did a little something to me.
    Let me text Mr. now :lol:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Nancy well since you already on the weekend, have two shots for me!!!!!! I had some water ice the other night and was wishing it had a shot of red berry ciroc. Lol.

sassyshe says:

————–
    I also just got off IG looking for those pics. I don’t find anything either
    ——————————————————————–
    Go to site that rhymes with gossip

VDot says:

I also just got off IG looking for those pics.

_________

He took it down. It was a screenshot from his No Bullchit video.

I don’t like to :hump: in scarves :no: I usually just have it under the pillow and put it on later if no action happens :lol:

bnatural says:

Morning folks :waves:

Did anyone see the pic of Idris Elba’s “print” floating around on la twitter? :love:

Megga
    ^^^^^^^^
    Shoulda just named him Optimus Prime and got it over with.
    ————-
    Lmao :hahaha:

@Nakeya I see you and some itty bitty legs and a wallamelon belly! :love:

Juliana is on her way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6 more weeks!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

VDot says:

Hey did my gravi change!?

:yes: Super cute :heart:

Unshakable says:

@SummerBaby,

Exactly…..i could live very well offa 7500. People need to stop with the affluenza sickness. Enough already…….come down to earf with the rest of us common folk and find contentment in the lil things……like the shade on sandra rose. :hahaha:

VDot says:

Did anyone see the pic of Idris Elba’s “print” floating around on la twitter?

FUKK YEAH!! Saw it last night, it’s now my screen saver. That Nucca got a HAMMER!!! I knew it tho. Walk like that – he gotta be packing. I wanna do everythang to it :yes:

:jack:
    :blow:
    :hump:

And not necessarily in that order :tea:

I just saw the Chris Brown pic :lol:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Dubb I’m very surprised and thankful to be all belly. Lol. I just hope she don’t come out like 9 pounds, because I eat up everything I see. Just greedy. Lol.

@vdot thanks!!!!

sassyshe says:

VDot says:

Hey did my gravi change!?

Super cute
    ———————————————————————-
    All belly :thumbsup:

bnatural says:

VDot says:

Did anyone see the pic of Idris Elba’s “print” floating around on la twitter?
    :jack:
    :blow:
    :hump:
    And not necessarily in that order :tea:
    ———–

That is the second print pic….I’m believing it’s all him after this….MY GOODNESS

Morning folks
    Did anyone see the pic of Idris Elba’s “print” floating around on la twitter?
    —————
    :blink: let me go to twitter :pc:

bnatural says:

I just saw the Chris Brown pic :lol:
    —–

That looks like a video still from his “No Bullsh*t” video :thinking:

I wanna do everythang to it
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    +1 and TIMES TWO chile.

I was like :pc: + :eek: + :pc: + :eek:

UMMMMM..How you look wide, skinny, Doubtfireish, athletic, sloppy, pale, dead, excited, delicate, manly, feminine and cheap all at the same D time? :facepalm:

@Dub: I sent you a video. I finally watched the T.I. video and got my life when that beat dropped :yahoo: IF IT AIN’T ABOUT THE MONEY….. Don’t be wasting my time….. You can miss me….. TURN UP :eek: STEVIE J RAT FACE

pointhimout says:

i dont mind what ti wears cuz he does switch it up from suit to casual to my favorite, sweats and bball shorts. did i neglect to mention this man is packing? but yeah, he’s always well groomed and clean looking so thumbs up.