Theresa Roemer shoes

A wealthy Texas socialite and philanthropist who stashes jewelry, high end shoes and handbags and furs in her 3-story closet was burglarized when she stepped out to dinner with her husband on Friday.

Theresa Roemer routinely shows off her massive $500,000 3-story closet on television and in print publications. So it came as no surprise when a stealthy burglar slipped into her mansion and relieved her of over $1 million in jewelry and high end handbags.

Theresa Roemer 3 story closet

According to Houston's KHOU.com, the burglar gained access to the home by removing a glass in a downstair's bathroom. The burglar used a glass cutting tool then a patio umbrella to break the glass out.

The burglar headed straight to the infamous 3-story closet and made off with 3 Hermès Birkin handbags worth $60,000 each, which he filled up with $1 million worth of jewelry.

The burglary took place after Roemer and her husband stepped out for a "quick dinner" at about 9:30 p.m. Friday.

A-HbelfCAAAu3G_ BssqYblCEAAsjmi.jpg-large

"Normally, I keep this locked because this is my safe," Roemer told KHOU as she pointed to the closet door. "If this would have been locked it would have been much harder to break because this is an inch-and-a-half thick."

The burglar was captured on surveillance video. He (or she) was covered from head to toe in a jumpsuit, hoodie, mask and gloves.

In numerous television appearances and in print publications Roemer referred to her 3-story closet as her "female man cave."

She dismissed whispers that the burglary may have been an inside job for a big insurance payout.

"[Police] say it doesn't look like an inside job at all," she told KHOU. "They said it was very professional, like too professional... The police said it could have been somebody that, like I said, saw all the publicity, Google Earthed it, figured it all out, flew in here, who knows?"

Finding Roemer's loot wasn't that difficult to figure out; the burglar knew exactly where to look.

Theresa Roemer shoes

Roemer constantly brags about her multi-tiered closet, and she routinely shows off her handbags, jewelry and Rolls Royce cars on social media. She holds extravagant private events at her Woodlands home, where guests arrive dripping in diamonds and replete in the latest Christian Louboutin and Hermès handbags.

Roemer, a businesswoman who helps raise millions for children's charities domestically and abroad, says she knows what it is like to feel victimized.

"No one deserves this. I don't care if you're wealthy. I don't care if you're poor. Your personal belongings are your personal belongings," she said.

• Hershey

when bragging goes wrong :facepalm: sometimes modesty sprinkled with a lil privcay will allow you to keep your shyt longer. Gotta be smarter than the keys we press on these keyboards.

Hey Sandra :waves: I was about to call APD for you!

Chile Ion care bout this chik :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

Flexing on TV and got took. :haha:

:thinks: Had this been a Sista, it would have been tagged with "Nigga Shyt". And she would have been slammed for not being used to shyt. :coffee:

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

Ain't nothing like that oil money

:waves: WE GETTING ARAB MONEY!! :danban:

• Beta

SMH

• libra80sbaby

Unshakable says:

@Bama,
    Don’t forget how he pursed them lips together a la duck face as he walked off. rofl:
    -------------------
    Bruuuuuhh!! #HOLLERS :hahaha:

• lovezoe

She was on GMA last week! She said it cost over a milly to build that. She said every show is signed or something. She was like she have her parties in there too. It's nothing wrong with having all that stuff, but should it be put on display?!

• Milky

:facepalm: I say it still sound like a inside job. They knew exactly where to go, and she goes out to dinner and leave the door to her precious valuables unlocked. FOH

Sandrita Mae where have you been? :hug:

• http://fashion.telegraph.co.uk/news-features/TMG10063828/Kim-Kardashians-feet-feel-the-squeeze.html User Friendly

stop taking pix of your stuff and nobody will know that you have it. simple. :shrugs:

like I tell my son, ppl dont look at you and say Congratulations. they look and plot on how they can take it from you.

• Bootcampgirl

Really???

• Sherri said keep that :pacifier: cuz I ain’t got no :shakebutt: puppylove

Exactly how I feel about all my ish. I work too hard.

• lovezoe

Sandra, you got posted by Sandra Rose. Who else would it be posted by?

• Jdore

Morning Aunite
    Beta
    VDot
    Long Time
    Jenie
    Hershey
    And everyone else :waves:
    Rich people are fools too! Guess they know now niccas lurk :tea:

• lovezoe

Was anything else stolen out the house?

• Bootcampgirl

Did you guys see the DVD about those rich teens who were burglarizing famous people's houses..This is what this sounds like..

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPIs6REdG2Q datsmdubya2u

Had this been a Sista, it would have been tagged with “Nigga Shyt”. And she would have been slammed for not being used to shyt. :coffee:

by Long Time Lurker on Aug 5, 201

Naw she white with enough plastic surgeries to rival Tiger Lady

• SummerBaby

“No one deserves this. I don’t care if you’re wealthy. I don’t care if you’re poor. Your personal belongings are your personal belongings,” she said.
    -----------------
    This is true!

Hey Jdore :hug:

Long Time Lurker says:

Flexing on TV and got took.

______________________________

she must have been raised by a single mother :tea:

• Bootcampgirl

Fck her, does he have a younger brother :tea:

• OutsidetheBox

:| I do feel bad they stole her son's air. Thas terrible. I hate rogues.

*hair :huh:

• deedeegirl

rich people problems!

• Unshakable

@ZoeLove,

I agree to an extent. People's sense of entitlement has gotten outta control. She probably came from old money then married rich and took ap courses in ppm. Can't be mad at that. You too can do the same. :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

User Friendly says:

she must have been raised by a single mother
    ___________________________________________

:ha: Surprised that wasn't somehow worked in to the write up. :coffee:

You know only bastard babies do tack head shit like this. :sarcasm:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tyqEZaFHE Man, I just don’t care™

Two words:

Insurance Scam.

Roemer, a businesswoman who helps raise millions for children’s charities domestically and abroad
    _____________________________

welp, I guess you just helped one more charity :thumbsup: thanks for the free shyt, lady!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Maybe she should invest in an upgrade for her security system :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRALyMDoCBw&sns=em Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool:

"Theresa Roemer routinely shows off her massive $500,000 3-story closet on television and in print publications"
    _________________________

key words: "shows off" :rolleyes:
    i am so repulsed by this 'look-at-me-and-my-stuff' behavior coming from adults! and no hate here, cause i like nice things too, but they're just things. :shrug: if you wanna "share" something, share your method of accumulating wealth and purchasing power (even if YOUR purchasing obsession is wasteful and tacky)... nobody care bout how many shoes you got :no: honestly. :shrug:

• libra80sbaby

I feel this lady...I hate a fukin thief. I want her closet. :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

:neutral: I do feel bad they stole her son’s air. Thas terrible. I hate rogues.
    ____________________________________

:stop: Wait! WHAT?!?!

• libra80sbaby

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Two words:
    Insurance Scam.
    --------------
    i thought this too...but chit they GOT money

Maybe she should invest in an upgrade for her security system :lol:

Oh no the cams worked just fine. :lol: They used glass cutters. Came back four times even . :hahaha: Sorry..not funny. :oops: :rofl:

Said its :a small man" girl I was weak. Bitch yall aint got no dogs WTF

• Smonae

She tacky as hell and that what bragging gets ya :coffee:

Good Morning Beautiful people :waves:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tyqEZaFHE Man, I just don’t care™

@LIBRA
    "Two words:
    Insurance Scam.

————–
    i thought this too…but chit they GOT money

Those are the ones that scam the most.

• OutsidetheBox

Hey Lurk. :kiss: She had a dead boy...and they stole a lock of his hair with a heart pendant or something. It was tucked inside. :confused:

• Hershey

Jdore :waves:

Unfortunately we live in a society where people think it's ok to steal from the rich. They can replace it, no biggie. Had she not been stuntin, no one would have stole her shyt :tea:

• Who Dat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• SummerBaby

-----------------
    :tea:

• Milky

lovezoe says:

Sandra, you got posted by Sandra Rose. Who else would it be posted by?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Maybe it was LaTrece!!! :kona:

• Sherri said keep that :pacifier: cuz I ain’t got no :shakebutt: puppylove

Oh :kona:

• lovezoe

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Two words:
    Insurance Scam.

————–
    i thought this too…but chit they GOT money
    ---------
    Who want more money...

Dubb :facepalm: You hear Liv's "song" 'Sorry Mrs Carter'? :facepalm:

• Wasting time

Is all that from the money she "raises" for charity? :no:
    Jesus be a Forensic Auditor

• Beta

Jdore :hi:

• Milky

@smonae :kiss:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Said its "a small man” girl I was weak. Bitch yall aint got no dogs WTF
    ==============
    :crying1:

I thought every basic alarm system came with window monitoring. Clearly, I was mistaken.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tyqEZaFHE Man, I just don’t care™

—————–

And the buffoon azz police said "she's rich so we know she's telling the truth." :shrugs:

• OutsidetheBox

IDK..I mean I think the stuff was worth more than insurance will pay you. Insurance gives you "comparable" value.

Some of those diamonds :no: there is no compensation.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPIs6REdG2Q datsmdubya2u

:hug: smonae

Hey Lurk. She had a dead boy…and they stole a lock of his hair with a heart pendant or something. It was tucked inside.
    _________________________________

eww gross. thats why I never cut my kids hair to save it. for one its weird. for two, voodoo.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

Hey Lurk. :kiss: She had a dead boy…and they stole a lock of his hair with a heart pendant or something. It was tucked inside.
    ______________________________________________________

Hey OTB with yo sexy ass font!

I almost feel bad for laughing now.

Almost..... :shrug:

• SummerBaby

:waves: Smonae

• Beta

Smonae :hi:

:crying1:

B you know I was like wait a minute wait a minute tell me again :huh:

:hahaha: But yep cut him a whole right in the bathroom glass and climbed thru. Stealthy little bastard yes :lolsigm:

:yes: but honestly, if she needed money she coulda just sold the stuff via consignment or whatever.

first world prollems.

• Unshakable

@Buttercup,

I wondered the same thing. Maybe that would mean less money for red bottoms and purses.

• Wasting time

:yahoo:
    Smonae!

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

Morning JDore, Nae Nae :waves:
    :kiss: My OTBayBay

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tyqEZaFHE Man, I just don’t care™

@OTB
    "IDK..I mean I think the stuff was worth more than insurance will pay you. Insurance gives you “comparable” value.

Some of those diamonds there is no compensation."

She never "lost" the diamonds in the first place. They "stole" the chit "on camera" only.

In reality they staged this, stashed they stuff somewhere else and will get a payout. Notice, she "dismissed" that it was for insurance, but she didn't say that she DIDN'T HAVE insurance.

She goin get paid for having her own chit.

• SummerBaby

I heard Joesline just dropped a Flawless remix verse. :huh: :rofl:

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

I know a guy who when he had long hair don't care would take his hair out of a comb and burn it. LIke :nono: ain't no one taking my hair and doing voodoo with it. Used to tickle me :hahaha:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

===========
    :oops:

________

:hide: I saw a post on HB this morn. Some lady has a 16yo neighbor who broke into her house a few months ago; laws were called, him and his parents been mad ever since.

How about today she get up and its two dog paws on the hood of her car. :eek: Dog. Paws. UF. DAWG. PAUSE. :eek:

• sassyshe

She and her husband set it up cause shes been bragging all the time, however that morning she conveniently was on GMA and then that night she was robbed at dinner. Plus since when do yt have dinners at 9:30 at night, its not like hubby was out entertaining his hoe, ijs

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tyqEZaFHE Man, I just don’t care™

@USER
    "And the buffoon azz police said “she’s WHITE so we know she’s telling the truth.”

________________________

:blink:

It ain't NEEDING money, it's WANTING money. And why sell your chit when you can do this fake azz theft and get PAID for your own chit that you never lost?

It's really pretty smart. Then she can always say how people knew about the closet due to her "showing it off." They prolly been planning this for a while.

• Jdore

:hug: Smonae

• lovezoe

A burglar alarm fitted to the house did not sound because, as Roemer herself admits, it had not been set. The couple, who had just stepped out for dinner at the local country club, also neglected to lock the glass door which is designed to secure the closet with all their valuables safe inside.

AND they were only gone 90 mins. So NO alarm was on in a 20,000 sq ft house.

• OutsidetheBox

Hey OTB with yo sexy ass font!

I almost feel bad for laughing now.

Almost….. :shrug:

Chit those two things are not mutually exclusive. We can do both. :hahaha: :oops: :rofl:

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

I heard Joesline just dropped a Flawless remix verse. :huh:

:huh: Joseph :facepalm:

I was kind of hyped off Lil Kim's verse. Was :cheer: like talk that chit Asian Lady :oops:

• A.J.

Life ain't fair but God can take it...anywho...

• lovezoe

first world prollems.
    -------
    Then her "friends" would know she ain't got it.

____________________________

:tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

============
    :hahaha: A thief will steal the sweetening out of sugar. Exhibit A: This story.

They could've left her son's hair :cry:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tyqEZaFHE Man, I just don’t care™

AND they were only gone 90 mins. So NO alarm was on in a 20,000 sq ft house.

:eek:

This chit right here! But watch they azz get paid tho!

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

:rofl: You said dinner at 6 no later than 6:30 with fam. Anything after 8 is with the mistress, huh? :lol:

• lovezoe

MAN- they were on GMA just a couple weeks ago. Perfect setup

• OutsidetheBox

She never “lost” the diamonds in the first place. They “stole” the chit “on camera” only.

In reality they staged this, stashed they stuff somewhere else and will get a payout. Notice, she “dismissed” that it was for insurance, but she didn’t say that she DIDN’T HAVE insurance.

She goin get paid for having her own chit.

_________________________________

:shrug: It aint no skin of my back. Except the higher insurance payments cause ppl don't have any kind of do right in them.

I just don't think its "worth" it. And her tears about her son's lock seemed genuine. Leave me in the land of good please. :bye:

• Milky

SummerBaby says:

I heard Joesline just dropped a Flawless remix verse.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    noone has time for Joseph's sheniniigans! can you even understand a word he says? I thought he was sangin jibberish when they were shooting that fake azz video. ninjas in drag everywhere. Steebie was in dack heaven!!!

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

They could’ve left her son’s hair :cry:

Maybe they ain't know his lock of hair was in there. They may have a :heart: and drop it back off to her. At least drop it in the mail :lol:

VeeSpotttt :kiss: :hug: :hump:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Dog. Paws. UF. DAWG. PAUSE. :eek:
    ===============
    :rofl: Ermahgawd. You are killing me today!!!!

• Wasting time

I heard Joesline just dropped a Flawless remix verse.
    ---------------------
    #FIXIT JESUS !

a whole what? :wink:

:lol: :hahaha: Its just barely dark at 930. :rofl:

• Who Dat

@Otb. I read about it. Liv better sat her azz down and read about Cathy White. Or find Amil in the witness protection program :eek:

• Milky

She will receive the locks of hair in the mail anonymously watch!!! Bish got that hair somewhere in her room unda her pillow!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tyqEZaFHE Man, I just don’t care™

She goin get paid for having her own chit.

_________________________________

It aint no skin of my back. Except the higher insurance payments cause ppl don’t have any kind of do right in them.

I just don’t think its “worth” it. And her tears about her son’s lock seemed genuine. Leave me in the land of good please.
    ______________________________________________

Getting a million in free money is WORTH it tho! Yeah, that raise premiums but chit, premiums always raising anyway. :shrugs:

But maybe I'm just corrupted. I think everyone is up to something.

quick dinner” at about 9:30 p.m. Friday.

they gonna have nightmares from eating that late. :smh:

• A.J.

She's the type that will get a check and throw another extravagant party; no fcuks gave. :tea:

• OutsidetheBox

Maybe they ain’t know his lock of hair was in there. They may have a :heart: and drop it back off to her. At least drop it in the mail :lol:

At least. :lol: Imagine tho going thru your new lick and coming across some blond hair from a dead boy. :yuck:

:bounce: Liv as in pretty hair Olivia from the first Love & Hip Hop :love:

she tickled my fancy. :yes:

a whole what? :wink:

:think: A hole crawlspace. :biggrin:

• A.J.

Thank you!! The pink toes been doing this stunt forever. Nothing new here.

___________________________
    :think: it does seem awfully 'convenient' that they were just running out for a "quick" dinner (as opposed to having a reservation for 6pm and sitting for a full course dinner that might have lasted much longer) and that it was also a late dinner (it's not dark around here 'til about 9pm :tea: ). how in the world could a burglar be SOW lucky as to randomly decide to rob her when she was just running out to grab something to eat and coming right back? :think: :shrug: :tea:

• OutsidetheBox

:rofl: Ermahgawd. You are killing me today!!!!

Tired. commmm :lol: And no fukks to give. :no:

:warning:

• Anna

User Friendly says:

quick dinner” at about 9:30 p.m. Friday.

they gonna have nightmares from eating that late.
    ~~~~~~~~
    Where is the live in Chef?

• Hershey

who is Latrece?

• SummerBaby

noone has time for Joseph’s sheniniigans! can you even understand a word he says? I thought he was sangin jibberish when they were shooting that fake azz video. ninjas in drag everywhere. Steebie was in dack heaven!!!
    ---------------
    It's terrible, but I keep listening & laughing. :hahaha:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tyqEZaFHE Man, I just don’t care™

Thank you!! The pink toes been doing this stunt forever. Nothing new here.

Yep! :yes:
    And ain't EVER questioned. When the bytch said her alarm wasn't even set.. but she got insurance... they should have charged her right then.

You all on tv showing your chit but you don't set no alarm or have your jewelery locked up or nothin? :rofl:

It amazes me how much this sprites ain't even DOUBTED bout chit! :lol:

I could never cut off the paws of a dog. hell, I can barely get the straw in a capri sun. I aint about that stabbing life :ashamed:

now luvie on the other hand be slicing and dicing bitches like it aint nuthin :karate:

• Unshakable

This fiasco reeks of a *Who Dunnit?*

Jesus be a Murder She Wrote marathon
    God be a Power, Privilege, and Justice marathon
    Holy Spirit be a Fraud Representative

The burglar said he's coming like a thief in the night.

I know a guy who when he had long hair don’t care would take his hair out of a comb and burn it. LIke ain’t no one taking my hair and doing voodoo with it.
    ________________________________

my older cousins used to do the same thing whenever they combed my hair :think:

• OutsidetheBox

But maybe I’m just corrupted. I think everyone is up to something.

A million? :lol: Ok you gotta view the vid of the closet before the robbery. Easily worth more than a million. As a woman, I could buy a new 5kt tennis bracelet but the one my gma gave me that's missing a stone and aint been worn in 3decades... that one is priceless. :| I think you are undervaluing the sentiment women attach to "things".

And I wouldn't say corrupted. But perhaps one should wonder if everything is "up to no good" in their life. JS. Woo. :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Bish got that hair somewhere in her room unda her pillow!
    ==========
    :ghost: Tooth Fairy be damned. It's all about the Locks of Love Leprechaun.

• SummerBaby

-----------------
    That's why I don't believe her because she's saying way too much.

• Wasting time

Jose Triiiiied it
    I can't breathe

How about today she get up and its two dog paws on the hood of her car.
    __________________________

:wtf:
    wait :stop: ...you mean "real" paws that used to be on a real dog, or you stickers, paw prints, stuffed????? :wtf:

Hershey says:

who is Latrece?
    ___________________________

LaTrece is everybody and everybody is LaTrece. LaTrece defies definition :nun:

:rofl: nah, seriously. one time Sandra made reference to LaTrece as being one of her loyal readers/sources and we took it and ran with it as usual.

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

How about today she get up and its two dog paws on the hood of her car.

First time I read this I thought dog paw prints. I didn't know meant dog paws. :wtf:

:bounce: Liv as in pretty hair Olivia from the first Love & Hip Hop :love:

she tickled my fancy. :yes:

No not ms Decemeber :lol Some rap chick... honestly IDK where the fukk she come from (as in who you signed to? Whats your singles? :shrug: )but I remem a few yrs ago she said Jay asked for her number. :yes:

Now she back..implying that the elevator thing was about her. :giggles: She cray.

• sassyshe

VDot says:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    For us 930 dinner aint uncommon cause you know half the time you waiting on someone who running on CP time. But for other folks, late dinners is usually code for Im boning the office assistant who the paid hoe I keep in the undisclosed apartment in the city

• SummerBaby

@Wasting time
    It's hilarious :rofl: :hahaha:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tyqEZaFHE Man, I just don’t care™

@OTB
    "Getting a million in free money is WORTH it tho! Yeah, that raise premiums but chit, premiums always raising anyway.

But maybe I’m just corrupted. I think everyone is up to something.

A million? Ok you gotta view the vid of the closet before the robbery. Easily worth more than a million. As a woman, I could buy a new 5kt tennis bracelet but the one my gma gave me that’s missing a stone and aint been worn in 3decades… that one is priceless. I think you are undervaluing the sentiment women attach to “things”.

And I wouldn’t say corrupted. But perhaps one should wonder if everything is “up to no good” in their life. JS. Woo.
    __________________________

:facepalm:
    You are still thinking that they chit was "stolen." IT WASN'T! :shrugs:

That chit sitting in storage waiting for the "investigation" to be complete so they can get paid! The million (or whatever) is an arbitrary number. They going get SOMETHING from insurance for this scam. A million, two million, half a million... whatever. :shrugs:

I don't know about up to good in the life. I think I just can't go for some bullchit. :coffee:

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=663758563679083 VDot

:newpost: on OTB'S Dream :lover:

________________________________

my older cousins used to do the same thing whenever they combed my hair :think:

This but not that :eyeroll:

How yall got some of the superstitions and not all :rules:

:lol: My mama will burn your hair right now. :yawn: Also dint throw her hair away no no noooo :no: the birds will build a nest and she will go bald. :facepalm:

• lovezoe

:newpost:

_________________________

or flush it :yes: I be like GET THAT HAIR OUT THE TRASH! Is you crazy? :cuss:

a friend of mine says the birds will build a nest with it. not sure why thats a bad thing but thts what her moms told her so its stuck with her.

moral of the story, dont leave hair lying around all willy nilly.

They could’ve left her son’s hair

not if they want it to look like a 'random' act. :tea:

a whole what? :wink:

:chase: :rofl:

The burglar said he’s coming like a thief in the night.

______________________________

:ghost:

:newpost: Nancy

:facepalm:

• http://talkingwithtami.com/blog talkingwithtami

I saw this on tv and was like wow! See thats why I keep folks out my chit! :tea: