Tyler Perry made campaign contributions to Republican Gov. Nathan Deal

Tyler Perry

Recently, director Tyler Perry won a bid to buy a substantial portion of the shuttered and abandoned Fort McPherson property near downtown Atlanta.

Perry wanted to build 16 movie studios and a film production facility on the 488-acre property. But there was a hitch in his plans: Georgia Governor Nathan Deal had already put in a $10 million bid to buy the property to relocate the police academy, according to 11 Alive News.

But as Perry knows, doors open when you have friends in high places. And a squeaky door opens quickly when you apply a little grease in the form of a campaign contribution.

According to 11 Alive, Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed called Gov. Nathan Deal on Perry’s behalf. Reed asked Gov. Deal to withdraw his bid so Perry could purchase the property. Gov. Deal obliged and the deal was completed — much to the dismay of local residents who vocally opposed Perry’s plans for Fort McPherson.

Deal’s spokesman Brian Robinson told 11 Alive the governor withdrew his bid because he saw the economic and jobs potential in Perry’s plans for Fort McPherson. Robinson didn’t mention Perry’s suspicious-looking political donations made to Gov. Deal.

Here’s what we know about Perry’s donations to Gov. Deal:

On May 1, Perry personally made a $6,300 contribution to Deal designated for the May 20 Republican gubernatorial primary — the maximum donation permissible under state law — according to campaign finance disclosures.

On the same day, Tyler Perry Studios made two donations to Deal’s re-election campaign — one for $6,300 designated for the primary and another for $100 designated for the general election this fall. Source

Loyal reader Mike is concerned about Perry’s political contributions to a Republican governor:

Hello Auntie Sandra!

I’ve been lurking for years, and have reached out to you a few times in that time period. Glad to see you running strong when so many others who copied your style seem to have fallen off. We won’t name names of course LOL.

In any case, thought I’d bring your attention to a story in the AJC this morning. Tyler Perry gave Republican Governor Nathan Deal $12,000 in his reelection effort. Its interesting in a few ways: First of all, how many of Perry’s almost exclusively Black following would be Ok with their idol cutting such a big check for a REPUBLICAN–let alone Nathan Deal?

Further, the AJC suggests the money is tied closely to that deal at Fort McPherson. I swear Kasim Reed ain’t chit. Him and Deal have forced all the poor Blacks out of the city (and into Clayton County and Decatur) while he gets paid. A hot mess indeed.

Oh well. Take care Auntie Sandra. Hope this tip is relevant!

-Mike

• UNBELIEVABLE: Obama Makes Excuses for Fort Hood Shooter!
  • Obama: “Pay No Attention To That Islamic Extremist Behind the Curtain!”
  • Times Square Bomb: Pakistani Man Arrested Trying To Flee Country
  • Pop Quiz: What does President Obama’s Body Language say about him?

428 Responses to “Tyler Perry made campaign contributions to Republican Gov. Nathan Deal”

Chile a lot f your favorite celebrities contribute to the republicans …. Tom Joyner :tea: LL Cool J …. The Roc …. the list is very long…

Dear Mike – @ ‘em or dap ‘em :yes: :lol:

But either way, this isn’t surprising :no: :shrug:

iscream says:

I got nothing because I don’t see the issue… Money talks.

Folks can do what they want with their money :tea: I will still suport Tyler … I like the guy :tea:

iscream says:

So you have to be Christian and Democrat to be accepted…. Got it.

Police academy..filled with them. Or triple the jobs that can go to other “qualified” residents of Atlanta… :shrug: Whats the big deal? :lol: :bye:

Yall have a good wknd?

$6,300? :rolleyes:

celebs spend that much going out to the club in one night and God only knows where that cash ends up so if he did tht to get ahead with his business venture then it sounds like a smart, inexpensive investment to me.

. Him and Deal have forced all the poor Blacks out of the city

BOL So Bankhead and Ashby and all that? That’s gentrified nii? :cool: Boyyy. :lolsign:

sassyshe says:

Kasim is a pimp, I have no idea why anyone is surprised that Kasim will attach a price to anything.

Deal conveniently allowed this to be disclosed just before elections time – why cause he knows that hes hanging on by a thread to be elected. This is just a PSA to Atlanta public, that if one of your influential blacks like me, the rest of you should jump on board

LittleBigMouth says:

The other side does it all the time. Tyler is just playing the game right :coffee:

Ms Peaches says:

One hand washes the other, so what else is new. Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

sassyshe says:

Fat chance :tea: I follow no one …. and there are plenty of people just like me that want his azz out of there :tea: fawk ole Nathan

Story i was told..
      once upon a time…

everybody/nobody:let’s write a story together but only with our own friends that we have been storytelling with all along..we can’t let no one else tell stories with us tho

others:hey..we like stories too…we read books all the time. can we read your stories too?

everybody/nobody: no because you might say something bad about our book or one of our characters in our books and then we have to beat you up because no matter what our story writing friends are the only ones that are right in any situation.

others: what does that even mean? we just saying we like books too and would be interested in seeing what kind of stories you tell too. we have a library card if that makes a difference. we don’t want to steal it or nothing.

everybody/nobody: ok ok…here read one of our books and tell us how you like it

*reads story*

others:well, your story was ok, but your characters were very backwards. they only agreed with what everyone else said even though they knew it was dumb or wrong, but they only reason was “cuz my friend said it and she’s right and i agree cuz i’ve known her longer and i don’t want to side with anybody but my only friends”

everybody/nobody:what?! you just wait until my friends show up and i tell them about what you said about our book and stories…we’re gonna get you and anybody that agrees with you about our book

end of scene 1…

What chall doing? :hi:
      Been chilling today off work. Listened ok the radio to some of the protests and the announcement of the officer in the Mike Brown murder. So needless to say I am in my feelings. Got teary eyed a few times. Once on the way to drop the kids off and Taken9 was like :( so needless to say he is on my mind and my heart but I can’t right now.
      VDot sorry for your bad news :hugs:

all Tyler is gonna do is turn around and make movies that hire a bunch of black folks to entertain a bunch of other black folks :shrugs:

Spike Lee is crowdfunding, asking the general public to support his next venture.

User Friendly says:

sounds like a winner to me :tea:

VDot sorry for your bad news

what happened to VDOT? :crying: <—in advance

Unshakable says:

MsPeaches,

How can that thing even ticke the ivories, let alone touch them? Look like something alienesque……reminiscient of Men in Black.

@Topic,

Numbers and politics. It’s all about numbers and politics. :yes:

VDot sorry for your bad news :hugs:

:hug:

I saw you on FB stunting with those luxurious locks :lol:

:crying: <—in advance

:love:

Just the cycle of life going on around me. :(

You can't get rid of me that easily :no: Especially not on your berfday :lol:

Lodak says:

lol, I thought someone would be claiming saying he donated a million dollars to a PAC or something. :coffee:

6K does not make this scandal—especially considering his studios will generate more jobs and revenue than another site for worthless government employees.

Unshakable says:

@VDot,

I am sorry for what you are going through. God said He will never put anymore on you than you can bear. :hug:

@KDub,

Can Ms.Peaches’ gravi colleck a check for thinking those nails are appropriate? The only ones who pulled that off are Flojo and Coko from SWV.

Not surprised

datsmdubya2u says:

Thats the way the way the game is played dont like it? Then work to change the system

I saw you on FB stunting with those luxurious locks
      ———-
      Jew did :ashamed:
      I promised my friend as soon as I straightened it with the new colors I would post something. I hope I don’t get talked about like Nelly because it might seem like I don’t care about the ongoing social injustices :eek:

Just the cycle of life going on around me.

You can’t get rid of me that easily Especially not on your berfday
      ___________________________

:happy: oh, ok. thought I was gonna have to hurt somebody :karate:

Spoiler Alert: everything will be OK!

datsmdubya2u says:

So is it Michael Brown in that video or nah?

lovezoe says:

When your income bracket changes= your mindset changes. Rich folks want to keep every dime. Then you have those who want to be accepted by the alabaster no matter the cost.

datsmdubya2u says:

by lovezoe on Aug 15, 2014 at 2:16 pm

————-

:cosign: they be trying to buy yt acceptance. Oprah too

San ah make ya dance says:

These mofos don’t pay me enough to deal with mental patients :cuss: Imma need therapy after this job :tea:
      On topic :shrugs:

VDot says:

Naw, you did a follow up stat, so you’re good :thumbsup: :lol:

VDot says:

So is it Michael Brown in that video or nah?

________

:shrug: His friend said they did snatch up some ‘rillos. But it really doesn’t matter :no:

Wasting time says:

Why don’t the people want the studio?

datsmdubya2u says:

by VDot on Aug 15, 2014 at 2:23

————–

It shouldn’t matter but it will matter

datsmdubya2u says:

by VDot on Aug 15, 2014 at 2:23

————–

It shouldn’t matter but it will matter

His friend said they did snatch up some ‘rillos. But it really doesn’t matter
      ________________________

:shocked: they went thru all of THAT for some dam cigarillos? :facepalm:

—————-
      Mmmmm Hmmmm :tea:

Naw, you did a follow up stat, so you’re good
      ———–
      Puts on my Dub reporter hat :nono: I did that one first. Then was like :waiting: you know whet?? BUMP IT :typing: they talked about Jesus
      I hate when people misuse that. Comparing it to selfies :ghost;

VDot says:

Puts on my Dub reporter hat :nono: I did that one first.

:eyeroll: Sure you did, tell me anything like you’re the FPD . Too soon? :bite:

lovezoe says:

Well charge with shoplifting

essenze says:

Even if he did steal some cigars he still had a right to due proces and that was snatched away from him along with his life. Unfortunately this will be used as a way to justify his murder

@FPD it’s never too soon for me. That’s why we kindred souls :heart: :lol:
      I want his friend to STFU :banned: Dude …. You ain’t got to say nothing. Geez :tape:

Where are the pictures of this Darren Wilson? :waiting:

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

sho hate when ppl contradict themselves or change they mind about sumn depending on who is around at the time..ppl REFUSE to be their own person..following a$$ ppl steady screaming i’m real…grown ppl at that..whyyyyy???? what are you scared of???? just lame! and then ack like they dnt know you talkn bout them…smdh but i digress….as long as you feel you “fit in” sumwhere :rollseyes:
      end rant.

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ Roses and Wigs and Shoulder Lean :rofl:

Today, I had to work.

lovezoe says:

We talking about STL, it could have been another robbery and since friend said they DID steal it would be easy to show this video. A guy admit hr stole, yet you haven’t brought him in?! Or even question him about his account of the incident since he was right there. Oh. Don’t forget Mike’s hands were up in surrender.

his friend should just let them FIND him guilty. wtf you admitting guilt to that for? you tainting the jury dawg. get a lawyer already and let HIM say “no comments at this time”

and seriously, if you aint got a dollar to roll up then you dont need to be smoking. :smh:

da hell type of bum shyt is that? my goodness.

Sun_Tooth says:

That’s why I deal in favors, when its somebody that knows somebody. Forget paying me back in cash, instead imma need 3-4 favors, and I aint talking no let me borrow the high end vehicle, to pick up no kea’moneesha neeva :no:

Hair Lova says:

Hey he made a smart financial pay off to get what he needed to employ his folks. He guaranteeing employment for his people, not a another for dealings. Donation or not.

Hair Lova says:

couple of years for Dealing*

**FAMILY STATEMENT**
      Michael Brown’s family is beyond outraged at the devious way the police chief has chosen to disseminate piece mil information in a manner intended to assassinate the character of their son, following such a brutal assassination of his person in broad daylight.

There is nothing based on the facts that have been placed before us that can justify the execution style murder of their child by this police officer as he held his hands up, which is the universal sign of surrender.

The prolonged release of the officer’s name and then the subsequent alleged information regarding a robbery is the reason why the family and the local community have such distrust for the local law enforcement agencies.

It is no way transparent to release the still photographs alleged to be Michael Brown and refuse to release the photographs of the officer that executed him.

The police strategy of attempting to blame the victim will not divert our attention, from being focused on the autopsy, ballistics report and the trajectory of the bullets that caused Michael’s death and will demonstrate to the world this brutal execution of an unarmed teenager.

Benjamin L Crump, Esq.
      Anthony D. Gray, Esq.
      Daryl D. Parks, Esq.

kea’moneesha
      —————-
      :dead:

Oh.
      :hi: and chit since I been here all d@mn day :huh:

——————
      This :no:

Wasting Time

:hi: and how is your day going!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :yes:

:crying:
      I want to go home and hug my son!
      I cannot even imagine what these poor people are going through :no:

Speaking of collecting a check…who here knew that you could get one cause you didnt graduate HIGH SCHOOL? And you can claim you got a learning disability if you were there past age 20.

Raise your hand if you knew this!!!

I woulda GLADLY stayed there an extra two years if I woulda known this was true.

JerseyGirl68 says:

Gov. Deal has my vote in the next election. :handclap:

Hair Lova says:

As for Michael Brown it doesn’t matter if they release a video of him stealing cigars, they cannot justify his murder. It was cigars, not freakin guns..

Kynedy L says:

I’m taking you guys advice and not talk/read that ish while at work bc I have bad nerves but you guys are making me feel better.

OAN (only to further take my mind off this MB situation)- Black men do not like me, at least the ones who has something going for themselves. Description of me—in my late 20′s, nice coke bottle shape, pretty in the face, smooth, soft chocolate skin, funny, GREAT personality (others have told me this..nickname smiley lol),confident, self respect, educated among other great qualities. I am, however, just a tad bit cray but the good kind, non-threatning.

I think it’s bc Im dark-skinned…le sigh

VDot says:

get a lawyer already and let HIM say “no comments at this time”

It was actually said through the lawyer…

In an interview with msnbc shortly after the report was released, Johnson’s lawyer confirmed that Brown had taken cigars from the store.

“We see that there’s tape, that they claim they got a tape that shows there was some sort of strong-armed robbery,” said Freeman Bosley, Johnson’s attorney. “We need to see that tape, my client did tell us and told the FBI that they went into the store. He told FBI that [Brown] did take cigarillos. He told that to the DOJ and the St. Louis County Police.”

FUGG THEM CIGARILLOS THO!! FUGG ‘EM!

People steal/shoplift all the fugging time – So that means they deserve to die? :no:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      told yall that dude had me angry like hell yesterday. This same TIME.

———
      Hello somebody!!!!

VDot says:

refuse to release the photographs of the officer that executed him.

:cosign: Where the fugg are the pics of the officer? :waiting:

I’m not surprised :eek: << stare

how much do you get? is it worth it? :popcorn: cuz I can think of two ppl right now tht may be able to get retroactive benefits.

there was a 20 year old girl in my high school. bish had two kids already.

lovezoe says:

refuse to release the photographs of the officer that executed him.
      ————

I think it’s bc Im dark-skinned…le sigh
      —————
      :eek: Where do you live :thinking:

CocoKhaleesi says:

Anyone else notice the timestamp of this video of the robbery? Did the ex chief aka Oscar and Tony winner of 2015 comment on why the date looks to be June something? Maybe I need to view on a computer and excuse me if already addressed

essenze says:

They have to grieve publicly while at the same time defend their sons reputation @wasting. Its so unfair. I felt horrible for Trayvon’s parents as well. Their children have became involuntary martyrs :-(

Sun_Tooth says:

for all we know, he could have been jacking up the clerk, for trying to holler at some teenage girl or shorting him on some change. jacking him up may have been the only way habib would learn something :thumbsup:

It was actually said through the lawyer…

:eek: I hope he is working pro bono because I wouldnt admit to shyt Im not convicted of. they are going to have to have the trial in another county. the Ferguson jury is tainted. gonna have to go somewhere where they still dont have cable yet.

I think it’s bc Im dark-skinned…le sigh

:wtf:

I don’t even know if I wanna know more. :thinking: Fugg it, it’s Friday. In my Man voice – Post a pic showing T&A :tea:

Wasting time says:

Moving way too slow, I need a perm like 10 days ago and I’m all in my feelings over M. Brown.
      How is yours?

kea’moneeshe
      —————-
      :dead:

Oh.
      :hi: and chit since I been here all d@mn day :huh:

—————-

oh hey?? AND CHIT?!?! Young lady…you got me fukked up :cuss:

:dead:

@ san ah make ya

TEXAS argghhhhhh

Kynedy L says:

OAN (only to further take my mind off this MB situation)- Black men do not like me, at least the ones who has something going for themselves. Description of me—in my late 20?s, nice coke bottle shape, pretty in the face, smooth, soft chocolate skin, funny, GREAT personality (others have told me this..nickname smiley lol),confident, self respect, educated among other great qualities. I am, however, just a tad bit cray but the good kind, non-threatning.

I think it’s bc Im dark-skinned…le sigh

why do you want somebody who doesnt want you? fukk em. if the ppl you are around dont rock with you then be around some new ppl.

there’s nothing that says you have to be dedicated to them or vice versa.

lovezoe says:

I think it’s bc Im dark-skinned…le sigh
      :facepalm:

essenze says:

Where are you from if u don’t mind me asking? @kynedy

Kynedy L

:think: maybe you got by oder, that only other people can smell, maybe you breath stink, maybe you see coke bottle, and they see Coca-Cola freestyle machine. just kidding, I bet you’re great!!

VDot says:

I don’t think they’re going to charge the friend with anything. And sadly, I doubt the police officer will be charged and have to go to trial :confused:

TEXAS argghhhhhh
      ————-
      What else you not telling us ms Kynedy??? But like someone else said fugg em :yes: Strange but fugg em

@User because I LOVE me some black men,especially chocolate men…ugh

@essenze Im not from here but I live in Texas

@vdot I dont have those types of pics…see self respect

@lovezoe that’s how i feel, about to be gay and dont even like women ugh

oh hey?? AND CHIT?!?! Young lady…you got me fukked up :cuss:
      —————–
      :kiss:

Im not from here but I live in Texas
      ————–
      So are you saying, the ones there don’t like you since you’ve lived there?

Kynedy L

:lol: yeah, maybe you stink. a lot of ppl thnk they look good like Tan’iqua and they dont. on the flip side, some ppl know they ugly and it doesnt stop them from dating/marrying. maybe you got that bad karma pussi like Ciara. maybe looking good isnt enough! could be anything.

maybe now just aint your time.

Kynedy L says:

@sun_tooth HAHAHAHAHA!!! Hell makes me wonder lol!! You knw how ugly people think they look good when they look in the mirror…but nah i cant go anywhere without receiving compliments…mostly from white men

@san ah come to think of it, I have been told at least 8 times by black men in my face that I remind them of a white girl stuck inside a black girl body…whatever fvck

@KYNNEDY.

I can hook you up. Send me some titty/azz pics so I can send them to ol boy at JCSTANSB @ YAHOO.

Nigga look just like Idris Elba if that’s your thing.

@vdot I dont have those types of pics…see self respect

Welp, therein lies the problem. :lol:

iKid, like UFO says “maybe now just aint your time.” :yes:

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ San – Where is your UNhired Artist. :kona:

Yeah, that’s who I’m talking about.

Mickey Mouse Hands :chase:

@User because I LOVE me some black men,especially chocolate men…ugh

dark skin men dont usually date dark skin women. I dont know why but thts what Ive noticed.

stop being racist and get you a redbone. :lol:

CC me since I asked first :coffee:

I think it’s bc Im dark-skinned…le sigh

Wait, might be that “Woe-is-me” attitude EVERYBODY hates.

essenze says:

Dead @Man lol ha ha

Where is your UNhired Artist. :kona:

Yeah, that’s who I’m talking about.
      —————
      :rofl: Whose idea I say, whose?!? I stop at the hands :lol:

Let this be a lesson to the rest of you hoes..if you can send out a resume to get a job, you can send out some titty/azz pics to get some dyck.
      #helpful

essenze says:

Just like everybody else said “fugg em”. Maybe you should expand your dating distance. Plenty of decent black men in Texas

:rofl: Only for the heauxs :rofl:

so you smell like cheese or you just corny as hell? this is not good. :nono:

would you consider yourself a Blerd? or what kind of white girl do they mean?

Kynedy L

AH!! You one of them black women huh :think: that may be where the problem lies.

San ah make ya dance says:

would you consider yourself a Blerd? or what kind of white girl do they mean?
      ————
      :dead:
      Kynnedy leave them thugs alone, they can’t relate :lol:

@KYNNEDY
      “that’s how i feel, about to be gay and dont even like women ugh”

:stop:

Don’t be hasty now! Maybe this is an oppurtunity you are overlooking! Cause Ima tell you now, Texas got them latina hoes and that chit is attractive than a muthaphucka to a nigga. :yes:

#helpful
      ———————-

#helpful

Kynedy L

AH!! You one of them black women huh that may be where the problem lies.

:rolleyes: are you one of “those” asians?

Sun_Tooth says:

:think: she’d rather be ghey, than date a yt or fair skinned kneegrow :hahaha:

VDot says:

so you smell like cheese or you just corny as hell?

I’m pretty sure I bid you adieu earlier. So just go :bye: :rofl:

she’d rather be ghey, than date a yt or fair skinned kneegrow

…but mad niggas ain’t talkin to her cause she dark!

Yall stop, she gonna leave nah :no:

jacking him up may have been the only way habib would learn something
      ____________________________

@Toof, this is funny and true at the same time! happened to one of my most nicest cousins in carolina. not sure if it was an inappropriate comment or attempted short-change, but whatever twas, twasn’t nothing nice :no: SHE turnt that lil corner store OWT! :facepalm:

Wasting time says:

This is wack and she lyin!
      What else is popping on today ?

*****UPDATE*******

Racist Officer Wilson left town two days ago!
      His initial encounter with Brown had NOTHING to do with the robbery!

This from the police chief!

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

:rofl: Yall hell…..and it keeps me coming back :lol:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

she’d rather be ghey, than date a yt or fair skinned kneegrow

…but mad niggas ain’t talkin to her cause she dark
      __________________________

sometimes some ppl think they are entitled to ppl just because they have extra negro points. :rofl:

its a big world out there, move around.

User Friendly says:

:rolleyes: are you one of “those” asians?
      —————————-
      That’s RACISTS!!

All i’m saying is that i have heard people say that they don’t really be liking them perky, yt sounding/acting black chicks. unless they fine or got some other redeeming quality

San ah make ya dance says:

This is wack and she lyin!
      What else is popping on today ?
      ————–
      :lol: Did you watch the Braxtons?

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

:hi: Nancy! I logged on last night and saw where you spoke

:eek: Chill..

VDot says:

I’m pretty sure I bid you adieu earlier. So just go

I gotta do one last assignment then im out.

so if a dude told you that you remind him of a __________ (any other race) person stuck in a black body wht would you think?

maybe she got a flat ass. I dont even know how to take that. I would have a talk with my star player tho.

Dorian Johnson will NOT be charged with any crime.

*blows nails @Mayne*

Yall stop, she gonna leave nah :no:

They *points around* are awful. :yes: :lol:

It’s so much going on this week :no: lawd …. fawk this shyt I’m bout to hit the damn store get a bottle of wine…

3 deaths this week shyt…. :no: fugg :cry:

Racist Officer Wilson left town two days ago!
      ____________________________

:blink: !!!!!

…oh well, Dubb called it :shrug: this bad, doc… :no:

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

Just let the girl be GREAT with her stats…i mean she did offer them up on her own right??? she’ll get chose…she sound pretty unless all those perfect sounding things ain’t working together…she #teamprettyhurts and that’s her final ansa…she wanna get wifed and yall laffin at her..dnt give up girl

Oh wow… Kynedy change who you surround yourself with if it really bothers you that the men in your immediate vicinity don’t bite. Try online dating. Its not the most desired for some but at least those suitors are less likely to prejudge you.

———————
      That’s why I said she lyin.
      I’m one of those. Mr. Time brother used to straight hang up on me when I called the house. Thought I was trying to sell them something :lol: Told the damn story in his best man speech; also told how I ran down on his ex like I was out of Brownsville and he was :shock:

A thug will holla cause he think you a under cover freak or you so innocent he can turn you out or he can drive your car while you at work and have you paying for him and chit.

A bougie gonna holla at you cause he can bring you to mom and dads, church and the dinner with his boss with out you actually being white and he selling out.

They *points around* are awful. :yes: :lol:
      ————
      Just terrible, no home training :lol:

That’s RACISTS!!

like Aisha Tyler? :think: she could get the bidness tho. she’s a blerd.

maybe like Stacy Dash. fine as fukk, but annoying.

maybe like those weirdos on BAPS. :smh: too saddity

@User you have never heard someone called an Oreo? When I went from Fla to Atl that was the first thing I got from the kids.

VDot says:

His initial encounter with Brown had NOTHING to do with the robbery!
      This from the police chief!

Naw. He approached them initially about walking in the street. Basically #walkingwhileblack

Wasting time says:

Did you watch the Braxtons?
      ——————-
      San did I speak to you today?
      Hey Boo! :hug:
      I did not! Tonight though!
      I need that ratchet with a drink and a L :yes:

are you one of “those” asians?
      ————
      She ain’t hint come out and say. You got to be crafty…
      Um.. Say can you drive? :steer:
      Your people own they own business??? In a black neighborhood or mall???
      You like cat meat?? :waiting:

Ok. Let me watch my purse so this Asian lady wont jack me. :lol: Ppl lying cause it didn’t happen to you? :blink:

She said she think they don’t like her not that nobody ever tries to holler. :lol: This reminds me of the short men who approach me. I also forget that they have approached me. :tea:

San ah make ya dance says:

San did I speak to you today?
      Hey Boo! :hug:
      I did not! Tonight though!
      I need that ratchet with a drink and a L :yes:
      ————-
      Hey girl :hug: I haven’t really been on here today :eek: But um yea, watch that so we can talk about it. They got issues

VDot says:

:thinking: Well…….I have a tendencey to sound like a white girl so no comment :lol:

datsmdubya2u says:

If this person is in the dfw area then she too fat

she #teamprettyhurts
      ——————–
      I HOLLERED!

YT sounding acting. :lol: :hahaha: Proper English yes. Me neither. :cool:

Nancy Drew

I was in line at a gas station a few years ago, and they tried to short this one chick. She ended up pulling out a calculator, and did her math. Habib tried to make her look stupid talmbout this register was calibrator by some SMART people so… she looked back at us, turned around then knocked over the whole lottery ticket box, the cigars, and took the money he owed her outta the spare change cup, and walked out. I was sooo proud of my people that day!

———-
      My homegirl in the A said she just met someone on a app called tender. I died laughing but hey, do what you do playa :hahaha:

yes, of course. im tryna see what level she on.

just for shyts and giggles cuz at the end of the day there is no formula and if there ws the roses dam sure dont know it. :rofl:

we can tell you how to make a bastard tho :thumbsup: and man can tell you how to raise it by yourself. thats our area of expertise.

Tell us the story :popcorn:

I’m trying not to sneak out of here early for the 4th time in a row this week, but I need some entertainment :yes:

:mad: Y’all gonna leave my boo alone! :cuss:

:danban1:
      I aint got nothing on this….this above my pay grade

Habib

_______

That’s RACIST!! :rofl: :rofl:

—————
      :yes: My dude don’t give a fuggg, but he lets it be known when my country come out full force :yes:

essenze says:

Its way too many black men for any black women to feel the way kynedy claim she is feeling. So I’m like y’all and starting to think she trolling :-|

:happy: Miany!

Mr. Time brother used to straight hang up on me when I called the house. Thought I was trying to sell them something Told the damn story in his best man speech; also told how I ran down on his ex like I was out of Brownsville and he was :shocked:
      ____________________________________

:no: Wasting fight too much!
      :box: :rofl:

:dead: @Dats. :dead: Ok ok its all relative.

datsmdubya2u says:

If this person is in the dfw area then she too fat

it always leads back to this. :rofl:

Kynedy probably just cant see the forest for the trees. In my mind she looks like the girl from Awkward Black Girl. hell, thts probably her trying to get material.

she #teamprettyhurts
      ——————–
      JESUS :ghost:
      Proud Oreo here :grin:

Tender.. nooo. I think that’s one of the janky ones. :hahaha:

Miany says:

^^^^ :lol: shout out to her

Wasting time says:

Y’all gonna leave my boo alone

:rolleyes: aint nobody thinking about Kevin. how much he charge for a fill-in tho?

Kynedy

SHOW SOME TITS TO PROVE YOU AREN’T A TROLL! :mad:

You like cat meat?? :waiting:
      __________________________

:crying1:

Taken! how bout i ran out for a min to go to dsw, and as i was exiting the worksite, one of our fleet vehicles was in front of me completely holding up the lane. why i looked over and be damm if’n it wasn’t a young Asian mechanic driving the truck! :smack: you know i was weak… :ghost:

San ah make ya dance says:

Tender.. nooo. I think that’s one of the janky ones.
      ————
      Let me, let her know! :rofl: Stats she had, sounded too good to be true, but who was I to kill her dream :no:

Well I’m hoodsquirrel rightnow. Left that Oreo chit at the j o b :hahaha: :biggrin: :cool:

Miany says:

:happy: Saaaaan girl I spoke to you downstairs but you were gone already

Bwahahahahaha

In and out Miany In and out! :lol: Oh where have you been? Making money :yes:

@OTB
      “Tender.. nooo. I think that’s one of the janky ones. ”

Only one worse is Plenty of Fish! They say that’s the first web site niggas from out of jail and hoes fresh from the abortion clinic go to. :lol:

V Dot SHE TRIED IT…. I still get :mad:
      We are sitting in the back yard playing cards and ish and she shooting jabs at me and was basically trying to say Mr. was creeping. BIL was like oh she drinking don’t pay her no mind I know my brother he over the moon blah blah blah. So she say ” The way you defending her; I know you :humping: her too; she the type. Looks like she doing Cousin in Law too; all y’all laughing and catering to her and chit” I don’t know what BIL was going to do or say but I was done and I fought her. She was grown too. BIL 10 yrs older than Mr. Time and he 5 years older than me and I was just legal.

Awk Black girl :hahaha: Like Daria style… <3

Gigi26 says:

maybe like those weirdos on BAPS.
      ————————————-
      Those chics on Baps need a sponsorship from a waist shaping company or body magic. ALL of em shaped HORRIBLE.

Esp that fat one that swear she so high and bougie. Bytch please, she the one swallowing all the dyck at the parties :yes:

Only one worse is Plenty of Fish
      ————
      da fugg :dead:

:ban: that dream San! Ban it! :rofl:

@SAN
      “Stats she had, sounded too good to be true”

I’m listed as 6’5″ on my profile. Those numbers should be reversed but I feel it’s a minor detail.

GIGS :dead: NO. *grumpy cat face* :wail: :howl: :rofl:

Sun_Tooth says:

nothing wring with a smart woman, into various technological, star wars’y, or moder Warcraft typa activities. Im talking about the one that be in banana republic, a&e, wearing thong slippers everywhere, with a laptop bag typa purse on her hip, always tryna go to one of them yt dive typa bars, wearing monkey teeth necklaces, and has a fondness for special blended coffee’s and espressos.

datsmdubya2u says:

@otb and user in the DFW they like em thick bit its a fine line

I was sooo proud of my people that day!

__________________________

:wail: that’s so beautiful Toof! :no:
      brang it in… :hug: <<<church hug @Wasting :rolleyes:

essenze says:

I had a personal on Plenty of Fish… *walks out quickly*

:haha:

Yall sho’ know how to make a muhfucca think twice about going :offtopic:

San ah make ya dance says:

:rofl: I’m like girl you better find you some of those educateds down there. Shyt hang out on campus or something :shrugs: Too many to be lonely

You think Kennedy really white and don’t know it :gossip; Like that Dave Chappelle skit? :hahaha:

San ah make ya dance says:

I’m listed as 6’5? on my profile. Those numbers should be reversed but I feel it’s a minor detail.
      ————–
      :rofl: :phew: :rofl: see I don’t trust that shyt

:crying1: Mayne..Plenty of fish..any of those where ppl swipe across your face to dismiss you is no go. :rofl:

Damn some of y’all mean!

Nope not blasian. And I have no reason to lie about anything in life. However i am perky most days which is why i hate that angry blk woman myth. And trust this a** is nice.

Im gonna go with it ain’t my time/i need to get over wanting a dark skinned man. My dad was tall, dark and handsome so maybe that’s where i get that from.

Thugs do not tickle my fancy at all. When i see them i frown…i know that’s wrong.

As far as Ciara karma puscee…im not fvcking either. not about to just let anybody slide in this thang

@Man i might send a face pic and you can judge for yourself from a man’s perspective

Nancy
      I really did when I was younger.
      You know how girls argue back and forth.
      We could be dead in the middle of cussing and the next thing you know I’m punching you in the mouth. I stopped in my early 20′s though. Mr. Time was not here for it; AT ALL. He sat me down and said we will have to break up :crying: and I love that man

See, hoes don’t know how to flirt. Be nice to some of these ugly niggas too. That’s how you get niggas like me. That way I know you a “good person” and chit. You ain’t shoot that scrub nigga down all nasty and chit.

aint nobody thinking about Kevin. how much he charge for a fill-in tho?
      ____________________________

uh, come again? :blink:

Damn some of y’all mean!
      ———–
      Aint they! :no: Ps girl don’t send nobody nothing, just don’t :hahaha:

Wait yall be roasting and lawd :rofl: :rofl: :wail: Aint right I tell you. Empathy. Its needed.

Gigi26 says:

Plenty of Fish
      —————————
      ROTFLMFAOOO!!! :rofl: :ghost:

I was on this site at the urging of my friend. I was on that shytty site for about a month before I snatched myself off. Straight bullshyt. That’s like a lets hook up n fukks site :no:

That and Christian mingle. My homie got stories for days about that site :no:

My other homie got dyck pics off of Match dot com :rofl:

@OTB
      “Mayne..Plenty of fish..any of those where ppl swipe across your face to dismiss you is no go.”

That bytch one step above Craig’s list! :lol:

San ah make ya dance says:

That way I know you a “good person” and chit.
      —————
      :hahaha: How does one flirt with someone they can’t look at? Like literally can’t look at :eek:

Well I’m hoodsquirrel rightnow. Left that Oreo chit at the j o b
      ^^^^ :lol: story of my life…… outside of work I throw that brown yt chick in the trunk of my car… Pick her azz back up monday morning.

Damn some of y’all mean!
      ————
      :top: DEEZ JOKES
      GET.INTO.IT
      <– like me
      Or be butt hurt like…. :kona:

Kynedy don’t apologize for what you want! Chit we was all bastids and producers of yesterday. You can hold out for what you want today for sure.

Do you approach men? It will be easy to tell if a dark man has just slipped off his ring or something. See one. And smile. Look away. Look back. Smile again. Get into it and OWN it. Then you gonna be mad cause somebody gonna get some :buttshake:

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

kynedy…dnt let these ppl tell you that you didn’t wake up like that cuz you #flawless
      faserious tho…alot of dark skinned men won’t date a dark skinned girl for sum reason..dnt know why, but that dnt mean give up..it’s been done

The flag wearing dread guy who was throwing the gas bomb back at the police has been found :hahaha: He’s a cutie his twitter handle is
      Edward
      @eyeFLOODpanties CTHU!!!!

We not mean Kynedy
      It is Friday at 3:45.
      We slap happy and like to keep the people going!

San tombout PS :crying1: LMAOOOO

@GIGI
      BRUH! My nigga showed me that them hoes be on Christian Mingle ready to BUST IT OPEN! Be talkin bout phuckin and throw in some scripture and chit! :lol:

@eyeFLOODpanties: It’s sholl is a lot of nice nd encouraging ppl out there…wer da hell wer yall wen i wanted to b a rapper lmao jk” ????????????????
      :rofl: :rofl:

“niggas from out of jail and hoes fresh from the abortion clinic”
      ____________________________

*shudders* :no: it aint ever that serious though :no:

datsmdubya2u says:

@kynedy

Hows ur weave game?

San ah make ya dance says:

Some shyt you gotta hold tight! Tight to yo chest around here :tea: :yes: hmmm mmm

Gigi26 says:

Kynedy is you looking for fun?

Go on a college campus library and find you a gump :yes: Get his refund check money and vanish from the wind :yes:

Or you can circle the parking lot n find you a professor :yes:

But I can tell you, tall, dark n handsome ain’t hard to find but these “I CHECK Other” bytches on the ethnicity forms are taking em :yes: Sorry but its the truth!!! :lol:

@eyeFLOODpanties
      —————
      Ewww

I have a dark skin friend right now he will tell you categorically that he doesn’t date dark skinned women. His mama super light so I assumed it comes from there. :shrug: I gave him grief..naturally. I am me. :tea: But yeah, I couldn’t stay mad cause like I said #noshortniggas

*knocks on wood for God think I’m issuing a challenge :eek: *

@SAN
      “That way I know you a “good person” and chit.
      —————
      How does one flirt with someone they can’t look at? Like literally can’t look at ”

You don’t initiate. You just play along a bit when they initiate. Joke around. I mean, yeah, you leading them on and they may be a stalker that eventually rapes and murders you. But yall need that practice at flirting tho! :yes:

———————-
      :crying:
      BOL!

@eyeFLOODpanties
      —————
      Ewww
      ~~~~
      :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
      That is classic! lmaOOOOOOO! :rofl: he bean on here reading our comments talkin bout “EYE”

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

@kynedy…you got kids? were you sayin you a virgin? or you just not fukkin right now?

Sun_Tooth says:

POF aint bad, nothing to write home about, but it be some nice looking ones on there. I just go on the to have some cyber sex, jack off, then swipe to the next one and do it again.

essenze says:

Lol I was trying something new lol. It’s a lot of losers on there and some other sites. I have two jobs so I don’t get to attend alot of social functions :-(

V Dot SHE TRIED IT…. I still get :mad:
      ___________________________

:shocked: girl! whar is wrong w/people???!! oh, but that arse lernt that day! :yes: :box: :sissyclaw: :karate: :gutpunch: :deadhorse:

she still in the fam? :popcorn:

VDot says:

:rofl: :rofl: DId you :box: her up?

monkey tooth necklaces tho? :lol: if its Iron Monkey then Im wit it :karate:

nothing wrong with no type of woman really. trying to be like someone else never pans out. be yourself and find someone whose self is like yourself OR who admires you for who you are. that person may or may not look like what you want them to. if you a hippie, then keep spritzing your patchouli :nun: its a dude out there that thinks it smells good.

keep your options open.

#noshortniggas
      ~~~~
      Whatcha’ll talkiN bout?? ION do short either :nono:

:thankyou: @MIA. I cant even brang her home. :lol: She wanna be logical. And friendly. That bitch needs to work. :hahaha:

Gigi26 says:

Be talkin bout phuckin and throw in some scripture and chit! :lol:
      ————————————————-

:crying: :rofl: That site is the devil’s playground!

The new Black Planet is “Black people meet dot com” you bets be ready to go with an incurable STD fukkin with that site there :rofl:

————-
      :eek:
      I had a very ugly one stalk me :no: Would not accept no for an answer. Oh you don’t give out numbers, whats yo email :eek: I regret the day I said Hey back :nono: Never again

@OTB
      ” cause like I said #noshortniggas”

You want me sooooo bad. Just prayin I respond to this. I might smash you. MIGHT. But your attitude gotta improve tho.

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

Waste not want not…STOP THAT!! i’m faserious…you makin it sound bad by laffin

@NO JOKE
      “were you sayin you a virgin? ”

She ain’t no phuckin virgin. Come on now.. :no:

Whatcha’ll talkiN bout?? ION do short either :nono:
      ———–
      Don’t it feel good to reach up :up:

luVie :2dance: Kynedy presented with some queries for the Roses. Some thorns feeling prickly. :lol:

VDot says:

where ppl swipe across your face to dismiss you is no go

Bey Stankface *swipe*
      He looks musty *swipe*
      Are his teeth crooked *swipe*
      Ears stick out *swipe*

Nah Nancy she was a girl friend and yes ma’am VDot. Errybody was :shock:
      Like did she just; the young chick; :hahaha:

:yes:

^^ :dead: I was on their once… It’s true. dem ninjas look very prison chic

@San… i’m trying girl… no parts of me wanna work at this point in life but, hey….I’m blessed tohave the job I wanted, I guess..

:rofl: :rofl: Damnnnnnn See this is why I aint been fukking with you! You aint even really reallyreally really short imo! Im 5’6 but im talking bout dudes who step to me who be like a clear 2-3 inches shorter than me. :blink: I hate that chit. Then Im in heels! :stop:

STFU Mayne! :rofl: I DO NOT WANNA GET BEAT WITH THAT MEAT

Its my soul..who is a 6’4 nigga that prevents us. Sorry. :|

:huh: Can’t be because of the tan lines :shrug: :lol:

@NO JOKE
      “were you sayin you a virgin? ”

She ain’t no phuckin virgin. Come on now..
      *******************
      i was just askin to clarify, cuz that’s where i draw the line on i believe you and i was gon indian give my welcome handshake

:wtf: :lol: un uh

rape dyck is still dyck, huh? :rofl:

~~~~
      OH Boy :kona:

@SAN Yes, I need to be able to still look up when im in my heels. but 6’4′ and a nice build is soooo sessy :phew:

See :rofl: Kevin just told yall he jacks off to your likeness on POF :rofl:

:wtf: I ASKED FIRST :angry:

Ughh yes boo. :lol: :eek: It is cause of the tan lines. Check under the next dark mans wedding band. It should be damp and lighter. :hahaha: Or he just put that bitch on. :tea:

@NO JOKE
      “were you sayin you a virgin? ”

She ain’t no phuckin virgin. Come on now..
      *******************

See, I couldn’t even let her form that lie. Make you lies to me be realisitic!

————–
      Girl I regret the day Eve fed that dmn apple :phew: :lol: Gotta keep trucking!

“and has a fondness for special blended coffee’s and espressos.”
      ______________________________________

:huh: now Toof, we been on the same page mosta tuhday, and you was doing alright w/ya lil list, but you not gone do that to the bean! :nono:
      nothing wrong wit a lil ‘spresso or a good cupa illy arabica :nono:
      :bounce: coffee is my day wine! dontchu try to banish it to the ‘don’t’ list! :wail:

Or you can circle the parking lot n find you a professor :yes:

__________________________________

:fistbump: :yes:

Girl I regret the day Eve fed that dmn apple :phew:
      —————————–
      Chuddup :lol:

essenze says:

Dating is not easy lol. I can’t say if the internet has made it any better :-|

:yes: Yup what User said. And I think this nail tech mad I ignored her cause she just asked you want eyebrows. She know I don’t get eyebrows. :lol: :eyeroll: Im growing my chit out again. :lol:

Miany says:

Go on a college campus library and find you a gump Get his refund check money and vanish from the wind

Or you can circle the parking lot n find you a professor
      ^^^^^ :lol: taking that refund check would be fun…

@essenze don’t worry bout it… You work two jobs you have no business on pof cuz that site wont get you nothing but a bum that’ll ride out your gas all day…pick you up from work late n shii…

“A virgin? honey needed a slap, tryna tell me she’s a virgin with a yay wide gap” :danban:

Kynedy L

Hell, I got a thing for this browner skin woman. I mean she hella curvy, got this aura about her that just oozes sex appeal, got a mean walk, short bob typa hair do, fine as hell, and she single. I haven’t approached because a woman like that has to have a man. She probably doesn’t and that may be your problem too.

San ah make ya dance says:

@SAN Yes, I need to be able to still look up when im in my heels. but 6’4? and a nice build is soooo sessy :phew:
      —————–
      Yes. I’m working on a 6`2` he kinda slim but it sure aint from lack of eating :hahaha:

:rofl: san yup.. real shii girl Eve tried us :tea:

@OTB
      “Damnnnnnn See this is why I aint been fukking with you! You aint even really reallyreally really short imo! Im 5’6 but im talking bout dudes who step to me who be like a clear 2-3 inches shorter than me. I hate that chit. Then Im in heels!

STFU Mayne! I DO NOT WANNA GET BEAT WITH THAT MEAT

Its my soul..who is a 6’4 nigga that prevents us. Sorry.”
      ______________________________

I know, 5’6″ is really average (read: IDEAL) height. But you know hoes get wet when they here anything over 6′. :facepalm:

But yeah, you yearn for me deep within your body. It’s all over your font. I know these things. I’m amused when you play coy and stuff about the obvious. Every once in a while I have to call you out on it. :lol:

I been thinkin bout smashing you. :yes:
      #thatjustmadeyourwholeweekendwonderful

Kynedy L says:

@dats my hair game is on point! Weave or no weave.

That’s ashame them others getting all that chocolate.

**small update** My coworker just told me that when he first started that he wanted to talk to me but realized he don’t make enough mone****or a woman like me. So basically i look high maintenance which is why old white men like Donald Sterling liver faceted coming on to me…FML

SAn 6′ or better :wink:

:yes: @Sun. IDK why menfolk do that tho. The ones that should approach don’t. The ones that shouldn’t approach, have balls the size of Jesus. :facepalm:

I been thinkin bout smashing you. :yes:

Can I watch? :popcorn:

any of those where ppl swipe across your face to dismiss you is no go.
      _______________________________

sow :think: dis not the same as gettin “Hank’d” (s/o Milky), which is supposed to be a good kinda “swipe” :think:

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

see yall dne ran her off..COME BACK LIL KYNEDY DOLL!!! i bet she cute..she just tryna be #CrazyInLove and yall e-bullied her away…now who ima hate outside the club cuz i can’t een get in with??? :rollseyes:

Miany says:

san yup.. real shii girl Eve tried us

that was a set up. Eve was framed.

————–
      :eek: I know some that straight won’t fug with you off that. They want it easy now a days :yes:

:snort: <—arsenic.

:dead:

Kynedy L says:

Hell Nah im not a virgin!

DID ya’ll talk about the police officer named, he is white and 28 yrs old

real shii girl Eve tried us :tea:
      ————–
      I was sitting in church last sunday like mannnnn :no: *only because I cant stand my job right now* :lol:

:rofl: Don’t laugh at him. :rofl:

San ah make ya dance says:

The ones that shouldn’t approach, have balls the size of Jesus. :facepalm:
      ——————
      Truth! :rofl:

We need a FOH emoticon.
      Cause :sideeye:

**slowly eases OTB’s hand onto my dyck under the table**

Nancy Drew

ok ok you can have your cups of joe. i was talking about the ones who only want non conflict beans, premium water from the glaciers of the city of atlantis, and skim milk from the happy cows of California.

Be on a damn BIKE or waiting for a BUS to holler! Gon, Scram! :chase:

Miany says:

Kynedy…I always say…if he aint confident enough to approach you, h aint confident eough to keep you

*tryna holla

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

he JESS told you that? well that’s weird and right on time..but anyway NEVA date sumone you work with #Message

Kynedy L says:

Whoa whoa whoa! @sun_tooth what state do u live in and do you work with me….you.just described me and now im scared!

:crine: :crying1: Chester. Font molester.

VDot says:

The ones that shouldn’t approach, have balls the size of Jesus

I admire them nuccas. Fresh out of high school nuccas be like that too. I have to tell them “Don’t you see these heels. I’m grown out here. Too old for ya young azz”

But I be looking back at ‘em. :lol:

Gigi26 says:

SANDRA: Come get MAN! :rofl: :crying1:

You know Adam set her up :yes:

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

*scrolls back up to compare both descriptions*

———————
      Please see comment #268
      :fistbump: we are here :rofl:

Bad swipe, Nann. BAD swipe. Youre dismissed Swipe. :hahaha: :rofl:

Try it Sun…I dare you :bounce:

WHY Do i keep reading Kendall Jenner is dating C.Brown?

San ah make ya dance says:

Baby I put a little extra pep in my step but I do bid them a FOH :hahaha: Cute ones..I might ask if I know their parents.. :kona: :rofl:

Gigi26 says:

I can’t fukks with no college boys now, my lil brother in college and that would just be borderline disgusting.

But junior or seniors, i’m open to teaching em some thangs :tea: We can ball out on his refund check :yes: Live fancy per semester. Then during break he gotsa go back home. Perfect arrangement.

Living off Easy Mac n Ramen.

Ferguson Police Chief Tom Jackson said Friday the initial contact between 18-year-old Michael Brown and police officer Darren Wilson was not related to a convenience store robbery.

Brown, an unarmed black teenager, was shot and killed by Wilson on Saturday, August 9.

In a press conference earlier on Friday, Ferguson police released a report naming Brown as the main suspect in a convenience store robbery where a box of Swisher Sweets cigars valued at $48.99 was stolen and a clerk was allegedly shoved.

Video of the incident allegedly showing Brown, which was released to the public, “had nothing to do with the stop” and was “unrelated” to Wilson’s contact with Brown, Jackson said. He said video of the convenience store incident was released in response to Freedom of Information Act requests.

“The initial contact between Darren Wilson and Mike Brown was not related to the alleged theft of cigars,” Jackson said, indicating Wilson did not know Brown was a suspect in the robbery.

Jackson said Wilson was in the area “coming off a sick case,” and initiated contact with Brown because the teenager was “blocking traffic, that’s it.”

:facepalm:

Wasting time says:

WHY Do i keep reading Kendall Jenner is dating C.Brown?
      ————————
      They were in a car crash at 3am :tea:

PLEASE come get him. I could’ve sworn he possed to keep 100ft from fonts at all times. :crying1: :rofl:

dating=smashing :tea:

“Don’t you see these heels. I’m grown out here.”
      .I might ask if I know their parents..

bid them a FOH

:love: Must use asap :lol:

Kynedy L says:

@wastingtime smh im going to practice the golden rule on you…nothing nice to say don’t say anything.

I got a young FINE azz thing I got my eye on. She gotta be a fresh 18 or sumpin.

I think she’s only seen pics of dycks online and chit. Thick for a youngin too.

She looks ripe for a plowin’! :hump:

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

Waste not want not…heyall i tried to be friendly…fukk it…she too perfect for me to address apparently :rollseyes:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

~~~~
      @MAN
      I just seen him speaking on that, that fool was stuttering and side stepping.

————
      Man they didn’t want to keep coming back for the 2 pack

Kynedy L says:

We started talking about relationships at work..that’s how it came up

They were in a car crash at 3am :tea:
      ~~~
      Eastern or Pacific Time?

———————————-

Wasting Time

try what?? im just trying to help a sister out hunty *snaps fingers in Z formation*

Eastern or Pacific Time?

Ain’t nothing open but legs time :yes:

Wasting time says:

WHY Do i keep reading Kendall Jenner is dating C.Brown?
      ————————
      They were in a car crash at 3am
      ^^^^^so I gather…
      Chris: :snort: :steer:
      Jenner: ***head bobbing***

Kris Jenner :pc: sending media reports about how the two have been dating for months now

Gigi26 says:

Why them bytches from SWV look so damn haggard?! The only one that look halfway decent is Lelee and she was the homeless one!!

Coco look like gross and Taj look like she stank

:rofl: :rofl:

Ain’t nothing open but legs time :yes:
      ————-
      :lol: Havent heard this in a while

So he MURDERED that boy talkin bout the “traffic” when not nair traffic was out there. smh.

And how they goin conduct an honest investigation and this nigga den already left town? WTF?

Wasting time says:

Yesterday they said Chris clean as a whistle.
      He pee in the cup 3 times a week and it was reduced to 2 times a week.
      I could never!!

———————————-

*puts on instigator hat before leaving* I think you should go ahead and say it. Time Waster just said she :box: ‘em out up above :popcorn:

:rofl: :rofl:

Miany says:

@Nojoke…so you never addressed her?

Tt says:

Who cares? It’s his money..

Das sow sew so Machure. You clearly didn’t learn that here. Stick around we knock that right outcha. :hahaha:

San ah make ya dance says:

The only one that look halfway decent is Lelee and she was the homeless one!!
      ——–
      Yo think so??? Cause she look tired to me. May be the way she carry herself

:rofl: :rofl:

18? She prolly 25. And a man. :crying1: :rofl:

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

@Miany…yes i did…but she dnt say nothin back to me..unless im missing it :think:

Aye baby baby I deleted mine but here you go :wail: :howl: :rofl:

Gigi26 says:

San: Lelee carry herself rough so I ain’t shocked. She like the singing version of Remy Ma :yes:

But that Coko bytch? She do too much for the way she look. Them bags under her eyes are just :stop:

Chocolate says:

The sad part about this is that was suppose to go to the, the veterans adminstrative, for the veterans, SMDH. them people need a new and better hospital. ughhh.

OpinionHated says:

I don’t care if you’re republican democratic tea party I vote for whoever is aligned with the things that are important to me… period…. so if Tyler wants to line the pockets of this politician so he can get a kick back in property then I say do your thang white America been doing this type of chit for years so why is it an issue cause a black man did it – cause he didn’t pay off another brotha… or is it because the man he paid off is anti black… either way his money his power to wield as he sees fit we can continue to patronize his movies or choose to boycott baseed on our feelings of his actions – I really don’t see why this is news fodder…

Kynedy L says:

@no joke sorry i didn’t see your font. Im phone posting now and it’s a tad bit harder tha on the desktop. I don’t have any kids and im just not fvcking now. I want to preserve myself for my man that i may or.may not get lol

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

it’s provacative…it gets the ppl going

Kynedy L

send me some photos to sun_toohiest_do_testify @yahoo.com. so i can verify your aesthetics, and confirm via email with a proposal for a meet up at the art galla for cheese and wine.

:winky: RAZZ

Hayyyyy BBG :hug: *hums Ninja Turtle theme song in your ear* :rofl:

*******************
      well whateva you do dnt date ol boy at your job..tell him to quit or sumn #LifeLessons

mmmm preserves…jelly….sorry

sun_toohiest_do_testify
      lol
      SR POster’s are sew spessial

———————-
      Yea that’s the vibe I get and you right about Coko :no: I was gonna say Lelee look like a tired aunt, but Coko looks like a tired granny :yes: With that nasty attitude

:waves: Razzle Bedazzle!!

Alright yall, have a wonderful weekend! :nite: :love:

Kynedy L

***********************
      :bounce: :popcorn:

Sun I will black your eye !!! :box: :karate:

cheese and wine :hahaha: I’m third wheeling when yall go Hookah :cool:

I watched Braxtons and SWV. I am a really good person. Understanding. I know life happens to is. We l can’t be airbrushed beauty. But SWV… Without they make up :no: One got big bags under her eyes with a body made wrong, another built like a linebacker she got shoulders like me :eek: the last one is ok.. But I say her without makeup and she look tired. And two of them had lipo and a butt lift and they still look like :wtf: Maaaaaaayne if I had Plastic surgery I would not be looking like the before picture afterwards

San ah make ya dance says:

Alright yall, have a wonderful weekend!
      ——————
      :happy:

Bye Babyyyy *waves Tempto jail nails* :kiss: Have a fun wknd!

:waves: Razz

Gigi26 says:

And I ain’t know SWV was some thotting bytches back in the day :rofl: Lelee and Taj was fukking the same dude that is washed up :rofl:

Wasting time says:

Y’all have a good weekend and chit.
      :goodnight: Roses!
      Creamy Crack Time ;danban1:

Wasting time says:

Y’all have a good weekend and chit.
      :goodnight: Roses!
      Creamy Crack Time :danban1:

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahhahah :rofl:

:bye: V
      the porty just started! :party:

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

send the pics anna mae :angry:

GellySammich says:

*random* :yawn: just got back from the zoo. Giraffes are so pretty :love:

San ah make ya dance says:

Y’all have a good weekend and chit.
      :goodnight: Roses!
      Creamy Crack Time :danban1:
      ——————
      :bye: Remember #noburntscalp :yes:

Kynedy L says:

@vdot Lol she don’t want it. I done told y’all im a tad bit cray

@sun nope you didn’t answer not ONE of my questions

gelly u always somewhere

Dammit OTB! I Just got that ish out my head. :lol:

I’m still trying to get Nikki’s anaconda out my head now. :no:

Cc me on all correspondence. I am the blog court reporter/record keeper for when it all goes wrong. Because it will :eek: It always does

GellySammich says:

Also…. I don’t like Tyler’s chin in this picture. Gives me the sads.

BullSweetness says:

:ghost: @taken

You like cat meat??
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhy. :crying1:

I am lurking at yall on the phone with Aetna tryna find SOMEBODY to remove the 21 extra teeth Dub19 got.

Okay its not 21. Its her wisdom teeth.

But why her azz GOT FIVE OF THEM????

GellySammich says:

:lol: I ain’t got no job LuvN. Gotta keep the babes entertained.

Gelly :yahoo:
      OTB did you ever befriend Keya so I could befriends User?? :waiting: Or did you befriend User???

_________________________________

:blink: well, not knocking ‘green’chicks, but the way my frugality is set up… so you & me still good :yes: :fistbump:

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

oh gawd…got my wisdoms done all at the same time…thought my face was falling off..worth it tho

Wasting Time

I was tryna boost her confidence, so she can go find her a mayne this weekend. Just not a yt dude tho, cuz we need her genes to carry on untainted, through the generations like this –> :casket:

sassyshe says:

Wasting time says:

WHY Do i keep reading Kendall Jenner is dating C.Brown?
      ————————
      They were in a car crash at 3am
      ^^^^^so I gather…
      Chris:
      Jenner: ***head bobbing***

Kris Jenner  sending media reports about how the two have been dating for months now
      ———————
      I like this Kris has her messy hands involved shes finally putting into motion the catfight between him and karate chop ive been monitoring ig for the past year for. Who knows black chyna ig handler, she might have a nervous one soon since Kris putting it out there that Kendall :hump: Tyga

ut why her azz GOT FIVE OF THEM????
      ~~~
      duBB my son had four removed at once, paid for most of it outta pocket. ins said two a year.

Kynedy L says:

@nojoke I would NEVER date someone at work again! This.ninja made up some fake ass divorce papers. But why was he still married though (clears throat) He was light brown and i was trying something different

GellySammich says:

:hug: Taken! Nancy!

cheese and wine :hahaha: I’m third wheeling when yall go Hookah :cool:
      ———————

you know yt loves them some cheese, libations, and flavored smoke

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

sounds like sumbody i knew…was the wife from cali?

@SASSY
      i read TYGA put her diaper booty ass out when he found out on the “blogs” she screwed some dude in his home w/lil tyga sleeping in the next room.
      SAID ALLA Dat to say, She mad 4 wut?

@NoJoke…did you have FIVE of them bishes though? What in the Rocky Dennis HAIL…How you got five wisdom teeth little girl? And why are they JUST NOW showing up on dental x-rays? And why you wait until your great great aunt (MY grandmother sister) the medicine woman…why you wait til she managed to die for them to start bothering you? Had she been alive she coulda sent you a salve or something. Now Imma have to pay ALOT of money for them to take 15 teeth out.

No I think Arkansas

essenze says:

Everybody have a a safe and blessed weekend. I will be at my second job supervising the convicts and making sure they don’t mess the place up (works at a halfway house part time)

@Kynedy the dude went on Legal Zoom and dissolved his marriage at 6:59 just in time for your date at 7:00 pm? :lol:

GellySammich says:

Fake divorce papers? :hahaha: :straightface: who does that? Kynedy :eek: you in danger girl…

I just seen him speaking on that, that fool was stuttering and side stepping.
      _______________________________

i know Luvie! i was looking at the him like :wtf: this m/f got the parkinsons tew?! :blink:

You like cat meat??
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhy.

Okay its not 21. Its her wisdom teeth.

But why her azz GOT FIVE OF THEM????
      ———–
      When Mr. Razz and I were kids… He used to have a canine in between his two front teef. :dead:

He’s had braces and had it removed. I remember when the techs were laughing at him when he was doped up. Lawd forgih meh… I’m so glad he dont read the blogs..

Four is how many you ‘posed to have @Luvie. She been extra her whole dayum LIFE I tell you. WHOLE LIFE. THAT is what she need to put on my BIL credit card. Dental extractions since you decided to have an extra tooth and chit.

this m/f got the parkinsons tew?! :blink:
      ~~~~~~~~
      BWAHahahahahahahahaha!!! NANCY YEW R Going to HAYLE!
      :ghost:

I’m out. Puttin these folks on the Bluetooth in the car.

:peace:

————
      She trying to tell us on the low she wise :rolleyes: and (Plies voice) she got plenny MONAY

Kynedy L

I work with you, i live in texas, i like the things you like, and i like your style :thumbsup:

Had she been alive she coulda sent you a salve or something.
      ———
      Would she have instructed her to keep it from her eyes?

Kynedy L says:

I might be yt and not know it. I love cheese and wine not necessarily together and we owned a restaurant among other businesses in the hood

sassyshe says:

@SASSY
      SAID ALLA Dat to say, She mad 4 wut?

by luVn_liFe.
      ———————-
      She said :lol: (tryna do this with a straight face) that the bish wasnt her, didnt have her tattoos

She been extra her whole dayum LIFE I tell you. WHOLE LIFE
      ~~~
      LMAO! Its always one.

************************
      *arms outstretched to the sky again* POR QUEEEEEEEEEE?????
      1st off…i hate you fa this whoooooolllle thing :rofl:
      but no i didn’t at all have 5…however i do have very long teeth…like that thang looked like a golf tee on the xrays…dentist looked at me like i had an extra mouf or sumn…STOP adding teef i can’t take the number changing ertime you say it!!!
      but for real..my outta pocket was like a damn house down payment and that was just the upfront…i got all four out and i swear they gave me a whole new mouf for what i paid..

I love cheese and wine :crying1: Been called an Oreo … Been told I am a professional classy person all the time. I think we might be blog kin. Come hug my neck :hugs:

*puts on instigator hat before leaving*
      _________________________

if VDot don’t get her wannabee Don Kang arse offa here! :chase:

Miss Iyana stay RAZZLING on you hating bishes :nun: says:

Had she been alive she coulda sent you a salve or something.
      ———
      Would she have instructed her to keep it from her eyes?
      ~~~~~
      nawh I think it would have to soak thru her eyeballs to get to the gums
      :think:

~~~~
      @SASSY
      OH THen I see why she’s PISST :sarcasm:

:rofl: lawd if Toof don’t gone somewhwere w/dat long arse yahoo handle! :hahaha:

Mistaken

Walks slowly to you with my arms stretched out with tears in the wells of my eyes….HEY cuzzo! Rest head on your shoulder

Bye suntooth!!

Mike Brown’s parents are getting ready to speak :bite:

Also…. I don’t like Tyler’s chin in this picture. Gives me the sads.

_______________________________

:wtf:
      :rofl: :ghost:

GellySammich says:

:rofl: don’t let Taken fool you. Even her chirren is thugs. :eek: tryta touch they snacks. Double dare you.

Miany says:

so is it true about tyga and chyna??? that’s some bull…tyga wifed her lil loose azz up and she tried him

GellySammich says:

Nancy :lol: just one of the things I’ve noticed about myself today :rofl:

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

is it true about amber and wiz? sumbody ansa that one too…

Kynedy L says:

It was her but i don’t understand why she chose fat trel. And if CB hanging around those kardashians he wants bad karma. That family practices voodoo/gypsy ish

Luvn where what channel

I need a :joint: cuz i ain’t ready

THAT is what she need to put on my BIL credit card.
      __________________________

she STILL mad bout this though? :crying1: :ghost:

FAT TREL, that was dude’s name. his BM put them on blast.

KENEDY on CNN

Daryl Parks on of the Brown’s atty’s is rood :hahaha:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I totally forgot to say Beens is OUT!!!!!! I watched State Property just because of that last night. #yallcare and if not #ohwell #youwilldeal #welcomeHomeBeanieSeagle

The Mother is speaking, her brother is. Atty Said she isn’t ready.

…day at a time Gelly, a day at a time :lol: :hug: <<<really for da babies :tea:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

———–
      No Tyga tried us trying to wife her to start with. And keeps trying us looking the way he do. Ugh.

Mistaken
      —————
      Celie face :crying1: Momma momma momma
      @Gelly one of them thinks she is Asian. I sent the video to JL and DTTS. She looks like it. You are next :pc:

I totally forgot to say Beens is OUT!!!!!!
      __________________________

um, bye Keya! :rofl: (Juliana! :love: heeeey girl!)

I sent the video to JL and DTTS. She looks like it. You are next :pc:
      _____________________________

:wtf:

*picks up plank, slaps Taken in the byke, walks off like Bernadine*

Tyla Purry look like that man with all that makeup on his beard. He had on light concealer to outline his beard. :rofl:

Let me get outta here… it’s an absolutely BEAUTIFUL day and i need to get home and fire up my grill and pour myself a ****tail :pizza: :koolaid:

Yall have a blessed weekend! :hug:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Nancy :hahaha: but why my mom gonna ask me why I always know when someone out of jail. Lmmfao. Someone on my IG tl had Beanie music on and I remembered. Lol

Keya, you IS loyal! :rofl: okay BYE! you & Julianna :love: get plenty of rest this weekend!

Miany says:

:lol: Keya u aint neva been shyyt and that baby got you being less shyyyt right?????

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Nancy I sure am. Lmao. Have a good one!!!!

@Miany where have you been girl!!! :hug: and child please. Less shyt ain’t the word. I need to get it together. Lol Lol.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Everyone have a great safe weekend.

however i do have very long teeth
      :dead:

Miany :hug:

Nakeya *rubs belly out* :hug:

C0CKTAIL! :nana:
      :facepalm:

:stop: sending me Ter Rist phoTOES yall :rofl:

And V. IONO what happened, but here :hug: Everything’s going to be ok :yes:
      GOD bless you friend :wink:

Da haYle Phaedra doing in Ferguson taking Pics :huh:

CocoKhaleesi says:

Off topic (because this topic is ghey) why was America’s sweetheart Chris Brown involved in a car accident with Kendall Jenner? Is this true?

GellySammich says:

Somebody tell NAKEYA to email me gellysammich2131@ :yahoo:
      Cleaning out some of babygirl’s things and she might be able to use some of it :shrug:

Hi, hope everyone is doing as good as possible with all of this bs going on around us.

GellySammich says:Somebody tell NAKEYA to email me :yahoo:
      ~~~~
      You moving her closet out for your stock pile?

GellySammich says:

:facepalm: that one ain’t yahoo…. Gmail…. Gellysammich2131@ gmail :facepalm:

GellySammich says:

Lol no LuvN. Just getting rid of her newborn stuff. Nothing she can do with those sweaters this winter.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@gelly I sent you an email!! And thanks!! :hug: that warmed my heart!!

You are not logged in. You must be logged in to post a comment.