Eric Holder

Another high ranking member of President Barack Obama’s inner circle has jumped ship.

NPR.org reports that Eric Holder Jr., the nation’s first black U.S. attorney general, has announced he will be stepping down as soon as his successor is confirmed. Holder, 63, was hospitalized in February after suffering shortness of breath and dizziness at work. He is also plagued by recurring back problems.

From NPR.org:

Eric Holder Jr., the nation’s first black U.S. attorney general, is preparing to announce his resignation Thursday after a tumultuous tenure marked by civil rights advances, national security threats, reforms to the criminal justice system and 5 1/2 years of fights with Republicans in Congress.

Two sources familiar with the decision tell NPR that Holder, 63, intends to leave the Justice Department as soon as his successor is confirmed, a process that could run through 2014 and even into next year. A former U.S. government official says Holder has been increasingly “adamant” about his desire to leave soon for fear that he otherwise could be locked in to stay for much of the rest of President Obama’s second term.

Photo: Google Images

<<< aww shyt

Welp Holder said he sick of this shyt :tea: I don’t blame him one bit either

• Locapoca

:facepalm: This is not good

• Jdore

:facepalm: Morning Auntie, Roses, and Thorns :waves:

• Locapoca

Welp Holder said he sick of this shyt I don’t blame him one bit either

^^^^
    I dont either probably on the verge of a mental breakdown :no:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3VwtDfGajQ&feature=player_embedded VDot

:blink: He is ready to get the fukk out of dodge.

• Just Looking

More than likely he’s going corporate like his counterpart Assistant US Attorney went CORPORATE.

:tea: I’ve already said too much

:kona:

• Wasting time

I wonder if it is health related?
    I see AG as the Cyrus of this White House.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

:cuss: Fukk it, I quit!!!!

• Rib of Chan

Up there looking like Steadman Graham.

• Beta

He said he tired shyt :phew:

• Just Looking

Locapoca says:

:facepalm: This is not good
    ==========================
    Public servants get tired of making penny’s on the dollar, they can got private firms or corporations and make 10 of Millions of dollars in 1 YEAR

Keep your eye open and you’ll see.

• Beta

I know POTUS can’t wait till his term is over caused these fukkers have aged my president

• lovezoe

@ZoePound That’s why you will never be nothing in life. Cause you NOT banging on your keyboard and spreading the knowledge garnered from Wikipedia and The Onion satire site. STAY SLEEP
    And this:

sitting up like your baby is in that chair just steady typing foolery.

————
    :ghost:

Rib of Chan says:

Up there looking like Steadman Graham.

:hahaha: Ok !

I know Obama want to say fawk this shyt too :tea: Lawd it’s been an ordeal :phew:

• https://m.soundcloud.com/bernadette-giacomazzo/momma-dee-i-deserve?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_cam MisTaken: Loyal reader :champ: and your pastor’s #1 prayer warrior :pray:

He was like :kona:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3VwtDfGajQ&feature=player_embedded VDot

Up there looking like Steadman Graham.

*scrolls up*

:dead: :rofl: :rofl: Look dead on him!

• lovezoe

@DaRealAmberRose: Please stop with the fake stories. I would never ever ever cheat on my husband in a million years I think u guys know this…..

• Gigi26

JL- TONY WEST HUH?! Lmaoooo

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3VwtDfGajQ&feature=player_embedded VDot

I thought it was well known that they don’t make that much money. The President’s salary is pennies when you take into account all of the work that goes into being president. :yes: BUT I also would like to believe that those that go into that line of work don’t do it for the monetary aspects.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3VwtDfGajQ&feature=player_embedded VDot

But I will divorce him in *checks watch* a year. :yes:

• Locapoca

Keep your eye open and you’ll see.

^^^^
    I actually believe you. This aint the last we’ve seen of Mr. Holder

• Rib of Chan

:rofl: My mama has ALWAYS said this cat look JEST like Steadman. Said she was looking at one White House Press Conf on CNN and was like what is Steadman doing there? :blink: And then put on her glasses and was like oh…okay. That is that Holder man :coffee:

• Ms Peaches

Holder realized that this was not worth his health. Good decision. I wonder if it resulted from the fact he could put hands on those crackas. Thats too much ( want to kick as-s )to just keep in side. How long could anybody last hearing people talk sh-t and you have to keep your cool. I hope he is resting well.

• Just Looking

@DVOT – Hubby is attorney at Justice…They do it for the service and the experience and then exit stage left to WINDFALLS.

• Gigi26

—————————————
    Yeah then get fired and have to start all over again. 😆

There’s pros n cons but being a 20-something working in the Fed, the benefits far outweigh those “pennies” so to speak. JOB Security for one. After last year’s furlough, I got the wages I didn’t get during those 2 pay periods back. I don’t make pennies on the dollar tho 😆 but I get what you’re saying.

Many contractors can’t say the same :tea:

• Anna

lovezoe says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Then why the divorce?

• User Friendly

so its 11:30 and aint nobody BUT ME showed up to this office yet :yawn: and the phone only rang once.

too bad its raining out or I would go run the skreets.

• Gigi26

But its well known that if you leave the Fed for corporate then come back…depending on what field, you can make twice as much :yes:

• User Friendly

Holder said yall aint finna put him on no plane like Ron Brown :nono:

Gigi26 says:

—————————————
    Yeah then get fired and have to start all over again. 😆
    Many contractors can’t say the same

:tea:

COOKING :spank: GETCHOazzz in the car :steer:

DTS :hug:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

He does looks just like Oprah’s boo.Good luck to him.

About Amber: cheating on more than one occasion is a deal breaker for me. So if we are married a year and caught out there more than once, you got to roll. Period. For me though. Maybe she really is divorcing him over another chick. Either way, whatever.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

He does looks just like Oprah’s boo.Good luck to him.

• Locapoca

^^^^
    Do we REALLY know this?? :thinking: Who does she think shes talking to? Girl Aint nobody called Cheaters and have them follow you around to see video evidence of if you are actually cheating. :tea:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Anyone hiring in January!? Or is it too soon to look for employment?

• Rib of Chan

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Bish how we posed to know? You was just out with him in a chicken wire fence dress; and then was twerkin in the name of the success of his album. :shakebutt:

Do YEW though Caillou with your eternally bald headed azz. Best wishes (if it is true) to you and the lost member from The Contours (Nick Cannon Carey) :coffee:

• SummerBaby

Locapoca says:

^^^^
    Do we REALLY know this?? Who does she think shes talking to? Girl Aint nobody called Cheaters and have them follow you around to see video evidence of if you are actually cheating.
    ————————–
    She just tweeted that her now ex husband can’t say the same. :popcorn:

Jenny :hug:

• Locapoca

^^^^^

:wail: WHYYYYY at eternally bald headed I hate you and everything your font stands for!!! :whip:

• Just Looking

@Gigi – My inference was related to licensed professionals such as Holder and West; i.e. Phd, MD, and JD’s.

Been fortunate enough to do several years abroad as a GS domestically and internationally. However; the difference in yearly income (increases are drastically different)

I get what you are saying about the security. :yes: 😆

• User Friendly

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Anyone hiring in January!? Or is it too soon to look for employment?
    ___________________________

:waiting: its gonna be cold as fish titties in January. you nor Juliana needs to be going anywhere til spring. I know you aint tryna leave our baby with no baby sitter 3 months out the womb :chase:

I went back to work when my daughter was 6 weeks old bc I had to and it hurt me to my soul. I went home everyday on my lunch break to nurse. IT was so hard and I cried soooooo much. We both did. If you have to then you have to but if you dont then just take the time.

• Just Looking

Gigi26 says:

==================
    YEAP

Rib of Chan says:

Dubb log off :ghost:

• Locapoca

She just tweeted that her now ex husband can’t say the same.

^^^^
    :facepalm: Jesus be a gag order. Why must these celebs air their dirty laundry out on social media? Twitter & Instagram is not the vehicle for that. They be the first ones talking about :Please respect our privacy” :eyeroll:

• aRoTh

Uhm why my ass been TWO POST down? :smack: :sad:

• User Friendly

chicken wire fence dress

:casket: dont you got some life chan-ging dyck to hop on or something? dis tew much. 😆

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

:hi: What y’all talking about? Off topic yet? Anything ratchet? :popcorn:

• Rib of Chan

^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ‘pologies and chit.

• lovezoe

So Amber trying to set up a PR sympathy tour. Probably trying to get a reality show.

Is Amber on twitter doing this? 😮 I hate twatter. Too hard to follow unless there are memes :phew: Let me check IG :rofl:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@user I don’t want to leave her!!! But I do want to work. Ugh. And I’m not comfortable with putting her in day care so soon. Smh.

• lovezoe

What y’all talking about? Off topic yet? Anything ratchet?
    ———
    In my daddy from The Color Voice: The dead has arisen.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

:wave: hey bomb. How are the kids?

• SummerBaby

Jesus be a gag order. Why must these celebs air their dirty laundry out on social media? Twitter & Instagram is not the vehicle for that. They be the first ones talking about lease respect our privacy”
    ——————–
    Exactly!! She chose to marry a weed smoking rapper what she thought would happen?! I don’t care which one of them cheated.

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

Rib of Chan says:

——————————————————

I been back 2 SECONDS… FUGGIN Mrs. Chan done got me… tell my babies I love em :dead: :ghost:

• Rib of Chan

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    She working on a show alongside Nick “Lemme Be Yo Manager” Cannon Carey. Fugg folks. :shrug:

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

lovezoe says:

What y’all talking about? Off topic yet? Anything ratchet?
    ———
    In my daddy from The Color Voice: The dead has arisen.

————————————

😀 You miss me :winky:

• http://Twitter@MsMarcella Afiya

:crying1: They finally got to him 😥

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

:wave: hey bomb. How are the kids?

—————————-

:waves: BABY MAMA :hugs: The twinzies are GREAT! Turning ONE in exactly a week… :party:

I might be the minority but I bee-lee Amber :popcorn: I think maybe Wiz got all :hump: reckless and she couldn’t take it. I think I recall her saying in an interview once she did not agree with cheating period. Now as for Dub’s theory about getting them 18 years in :tea:

• User Friendly

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

maybe you can temp a few days a week or get you a holiday job. call some temp agencies now (since you are clearly bored at home 😆 ) and tell them to set you up for January or whenever you are ready. do the paperwork and stuff now so you can hop right in when the time comes. :yes:

have you considered those work at home jobs? they usually prefer night/weekend hours. sometimes when you call a customer service line (that isnt outsourced to india) you are connected to somebody’s house. :yes: they give you all the info to read from a screen.

• Just Looking

Where is OTB

:waves: @ Dubb :nun: :shakebutt: <<<<<——-

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

*laughing hard* why this other site saying Sherri Shepard done stole everything that was not nailed down to the set of the View!? :hahaha: the fugg!?

• Locapoca

^^^^
    Thats exactly how I feel I mean she dated Kanye Before him and we all know Kanye is an azzhole so if she could put up with that, then she will be just fine putting up with Wiz Thigh Gap Realness Khalifa

• lovezoe

So getting sole custody is payback? Messy messy. Let the lawyers handle it

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@user that work from home sounds good. I’m going to look into that!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

:rofl: And snuck that shyt out in rolled up Bounty paper towels. :huh:

• SummerBaby

MisTaken: Loyal reader :champ: and your pastor’s #1 prayer warrior :pray: says:

I might be the minority but I bee-lee Amber I think maybe Wiz got all reckless and she couldn’t take it. I think I recall her saying in an interview once she did not agree with cheating period. Now as for Dub’s theory about getting them 18 years in
    ——————–
    I believe he probably cheated but in my opinion what entertainer don’t cheat. :shrug: So you married him roll w/it & shut up & stay off twitter talking about it.

• Just Looking

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:
    +++++++++++++++
    What you gonna do with the baby? Daycare, family or friend

What state do you live in?

What type of employment are you looking for

Actually January, typically after the 2nd week their is a great influx of hiring.

• lovezoe

:newpost: Calliou

• GellySammich

Keya you WANT to work or you NEED to work? Don’t be leaving that baby cuz you bored in the house n shyt. If you do send her to daycare just remember you gotta be prepared to fight whoever keeps her. At least I’m always ready to kill for mine. I go off if they ain’t had a nap by the time I say. :shrug: that’s why they right here beside me now.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3VwtDfGajQ&feature=player_embedded VDot

She just tweeted that her now ex husband can’t say the same. :popcorn:

Ok, now we getting juicy :popcorn:

So she found out he was paying pencil break with other chicks. Okay. I hear ya guhl. :popcorn:

• Rib of Chan

FUGGIN Mrs. Chan done got me… tell my babies I love em
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    :love: I aint snatched em off the screen and ranned away with them in forever.

That damn dress she had on DID look like it was made of chicken wire for fences. With bedazzle stuck’ed to it. :shrug: And it was ONLY a MONTH ago. VMA’s was 8/24. Wtfeva with her Katie “From Horton Hears A Who” looking self (Google it. She look just like Katie).

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPIs6REdG2Q datsmdubya2u

@ lurker & Nakeya

Long Time Lurker says

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

:rofl: And snuck that shyt out in rolled up Bounty paper towels.

________________________________

:dead: she also says she has Oprah’s number in in her phone stored under “Celie” :thinking: why she ain’t used it to ask her for a job? Also Oprah didn’t play Celie. :facepalm:

• Just Looking

:waves: @ Jenie from Da Block – Don’t recognize you when you change your gravie. :chase:

:hug:

• User Friendly

And snuck that shyt out in rolled up Bounty paper towels

:tea:

• Bliss

Oh wow, the similarities between Eric Holder and Rihanna’s dad is uncanny :yes)

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPIs6REdG2Q datsmdubya2u

Rib of Chan says:

You was just out with him in a chicken wire fence dress

_________________________________

:ghost: i was gonna say Christmas tree tinsel icicle dress but chicken wire is soooo much more apt 😆

• Ms Peaches

—————————————-
    Bartender I’ll have what ever she’s drinking please :hahaha: .

• jealousCNenvy

JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS….IM SURE ITS HIS HEALTH.

• Ms Peaches

Wiz smoking that ” Don’t pass go weed”. He aint sick.

• Ms Peaches

Obama in that picture looks like he’s telling Holder ” Don’t let these mfos break ya”.

• Ni ni

I bet he’s stepping down due to some mess he done. Can’t fool me.